Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Many confused boomers on here have been cheering the past few months to start another war with Iran

Educate all of of us why this is a positive for America. Some of the silly vaccinated evangelical boomers think we have to do whatever Isreal tell us .

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Many confused boomers on here have been cheering the past few months to start another war with Iran

Educate all of of us why this is a positive for America. Some of the silly vaccinated evangelical boomers think we have to do whatever Isreal tell us .

I think you’re confused and conflating issues.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A little too late now- - - -Reagan should have pulled the trigger as soon as Carter was back at the peanut farm and the last hostage was on the way home. That would have short stopped at least 25 years' worth of us losing battles in the sand box. If anybody turns Tehran into a smoking hole in the ground now, it needs th be Netanyahu.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This 1961 vintage boomer sez that PedoBiden/Deep State/Washington D.C. is the greatest threat to world peace:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Count me out.Way too young for WW2, still too young for Korea. Although I was in the military I never got sent to Nam. Guess they didn't need that many weathermen over there. Now I'm too damned old and crippled up tp play in the sandbox. I got out of the Air Force in 1964.

Frankly, I'd rather see them spend that money closing the border, rounding up all the illegals and giving them one way tickets home. Spend what's left for our veterans that need the help.
PJ

Last edited by PJGunner; 04/12/24.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Send the wetbacks back across the border for sure, but make a bunch of congress critters, lobbyists, and bureaucrats carry one under each arm. Then don't let any of them come back!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m not sure that we oughta spend 1 more red nickel wasting our money and treasure on keeping our “enemies” safe from the boogeymen of the world.

I’m ok watching from the cheap seats and giving advice for a price..l

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You got it bad, man. Now, get back to work. I need my check.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Count me out.Way too young for WW2, still too young for Korea. Although I was in the military I never got sent to Nam. Guess they didn't need that many weathermen over there. Now I'm too damned old and crippled up tp play in the sandbox. I got out of the Air Force in 1964.

Frankly, I'd rather see them spend that money closing the border, rounding up all the illegals and giving them one way tickets home. Spend what's left for our veterans that need the help.
PJ
This gentleman has always had his shyte together.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Boomer's have different opinions....I was at the shooting range and got around to conversation on Ukraine with a real phony, war stories telling, Boomer.

Not getting real in to it, I said why protect Uke's border when our own border is wide open?

he replies; "well at least we're killing Russians"...this is the prototype, ignorant, brain washed, Cold War Boomer but there are many versions of Boomer.

I told him "can you tell me the last time a Russian killed an American", he couldn't

But I didn't mention Mig pilots in Korea...according to us it was 10 to one in favor of Sabre pilots over Migs. The Russians say 4 to 1 in their favor. Of course, not all Communist pilots were Russian mercs and it was a top secret operation as the Russian veterans trained NK and Chinese pilots and also secretly flew combat missions.

The one who lies first wins!

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Iran is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

The entire Levant is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!!!!

We need to tend to our own garden first.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
All of them are giddy..

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Since when does any American's excitement matter? Israel has always gotten its way. War with Iran is what Israel wants - and needs. Now that they committed the outrageous provocation, attacking Iranian sovereignty on the Damascus embassy, all they have to do now is stage a huge false flag retaliation on their own territory, kill some of their people, maybe some Americans too. Problem solved? The problem is, even if America falls for it (or pretends it's real) "We" do not have the capability to take the bait. Anyone with half a brain has this already figured out. No one is accusing "our leaders" of full comprehension though. After all, poor little defenseless victim Israel is on the ropes. Help me, Jesus!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I haven’t noticed this, maybe I haven’t been paying enough attention,

How about some quotes from all of these many Boomers cheering for WWIII?

I’ll wait.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Iran is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

The entire Levant is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!!!!

We need to tend to our own garden first.

Exactly

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I WANT A WAR WITH ANYBODY WAR WAR WAR I WANT TO SEE ALL MILLENIALS/GEN-Z DIE HORRIBLE SUFFERING DEATHS DEAD DEAD EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'LL GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT .........

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I WANT A WAR WITH ANYBODY WAR WAR WAR I WANT TO SEE ALL MILLENIALS/GEN-Z DIE HORRIBLE SUFFERING DEATHS DEAD DEAD EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'LL GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT .........
Excellent, now the OP has at least one quote.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
rikka: Do YOU have any idea how stupid, idiotic, deceitful and petty you make yourself sound?
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Gay White Guy from South Carolina is the only one I know about ..

Ya

You know who I’m Talking about

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,609 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,075
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.