Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Iran just wishes they had some operational nukes. Israel has had them for decades. Before Israel disappears, Iran will glow in the dark. The Iranians know it, so whatever they do against Israel will be symbolic, and pretty weak. Israel will be bloodied, but still standing at the end of the fight.
They won’t use nukes, Biden and our Military Industrial Complex won’t allow it, it would among other things, shorten Biden’s intensional conflict.

Maybe. I think the war in Gaza has recalibrated the notion of “proportional response”. They see this as, to use a favorite MSM word, existential. They will do what they think is needed, despite Biden and the U.N. and revenge isn’t a dirty word to them as it is elsewhere either. A simple “reckoning” won’t be enough to put an end to Iran’s bullschitt, and they don’t care how many proxies get blown up.

My best guess is they'll go with a mass attack by the proxies with drones, missiles etc. Seems pretty clear that an attack launched from Iran will draw a response in Iran. Might not even take that direct attack, since no one denies Iran is behind all of this.

Last edited by Pappy348; 04/13/24.

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by viking
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Iran is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

The entire Levant is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!!!!

We need to tend to our own garden first.

Exactly
It's hardly ever about what it's about. None of these tokens are the real enemy or the prize. World domination is the target. Of course destroying Israel's perceived enemies for decades seemed so righteous, Terrorists after all, nobody noticed Saddam and Gadaffi clamoring for sound money to protect their oil wealth from debased dollars. Gold was the WMD! Propping up US Dollar hegemony until the Banksters have transitioned fully to something new is still the goal. That fix is all but in. Leaving America crippled, with Israel and Iran in ashes, will nicely cover up the enormous fiscal/financial/scam collapse that is inevitable. Just the sacrifice and tragedy of war you see....
+1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Palestinians are to Isreal what American Indians were to European settlers. And we know what happened in the latter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Boomer boomer boomer. Got anything else?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
ribka ribka ribka, at least us boomers weren't afraid of our shadows.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
We haven't played Cowboys and Ragheads on our own turf yet- - - - -the ones who have infiltrated through the southern border will make good fertilizer, and the next wave will think twice when their muzzy clerics tell them it's their turn to jump into the meat grinder.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Originally Posted by Heym06

How many dipshìts on here have jumped on the "hey boomer" bandwagon?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I don't know what "Boomers" you're talking to, but all the ones I hang with want no part of any more of our troops on foreign soil.

Last edited by reivertom; 04/13/24.
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Fugk Israel, Iran, Ukraine and the rest of the world! Close our border and let’s worry about ourselves! I’m Gen X btw 😂

Last edited by LBP; 04/13/24.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not a conspiracy theorist usually but have any of you all ever considered all the infighting between the U.S. and Israel (between Kennedy and Ben-Gurion) just prior to Kennedy's assassination over nuclear armament. The fact that Ruby was a Jewish Zealot and mixed up with the Mafia. Talk of disbanding or curtailing the CIA. Not to mention immediately after the assassination France and Israel collude to provide Israel with nuclear weapons. Nothing against Jewish people, but Israel is not our friend...

Phil

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't know what "Boomers" you're talking to, but all the ones I hang with want no part of any more of our troops on foreign soil.

^^^^^

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Need to take everything scheduled for Israel and give it to Ukraine. Israel has been on the teat too damn long and has never appreciated it.

Phil
I will agree with you on this. Putin is a sick man with no regard for human life, not even his own people. Israel at this point don’t need our help. I pay taxes and have no problem with support for Ukraine. There still is plenty of resources to secure our border if given permission. Biden has to go or reinvent himself which is not a possibility for him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Iran is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

The entire Levant is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!!!!

We need to tend to our own garden first.

not to mention a Pomeranian Grenadier!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not fond of wars. OTOH, I would not mind vaporizing Tehran and Mexico City.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Many confused boomers on here have been cheering the past few months to start another war with Iran

Educate all of of us why this is a positive for America. Some of the silly vaccinated evangelical boomers think we have to do whatever Isreal tell us .

Well, I am one of the last year of the Boomers, born in 1963. I have made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East. I ask the OP how much combat he has seen? I don't know a single person from my generation who is cheering for any war. The Boomers saw Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraqi Freedom etc... I seriously doubt any Boomers are excited about more war. Just sayin...

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by reivertom

Thank you. You're peaking for me, too.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Originally Posted by Heym06

How many dipshìts on here have jumped on the "hey boomer" bandwagon?

A bunch. It was kind of funny the first 3 times, but now it's just a sign of a low IQ and a tendency to seek validation from strangers on the internet.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
5 minutes after Iran gets a nuke they will use it.

Jihadis don't care the outcomes of those before them. The glory is in the act.

Wars are business ventures for the elites

No more yachts for Zelensky!

My dad was a boomer, I am not.

Last edited by RMiller2; 04/13/24.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
And so it starts.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (257 mag, 257Bob, 257_X_50, 160user, 163bc, 2500HD, 56 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,786
Posts18,477,223
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.