Home
Posted By: Barkoff Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Boxer and Brown back in. I was stupid enough to think once CA started burning the liberals would wake up, but I guess it needs to burn further.

Prop 25 will probablly pass too, make it easier for those rat bastards to raise taxes with simple majority instead of 2/3

I'm getting closer everyday.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
pretty much as I figured. California is proof, than when more Citizens are taking than giving, they vote to continue the gravy train.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Was so hoping Boxer would get knocked out.
Posted By: okok Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
I'm hoping Rossi beats Murray ! wink
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Was gonna say that the OP was going to get the tsunami of whining, but ...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
California is a great state with a lot of great people...

but I am sure non of them were voting DemocRAT.. which shows that there are more idiots there... than non idiots..

guess their solution now, is to go more in debt and tax the citizens more and more...

the ones' who don't get taxed evidently outnumber the ones who do get taxes to death..
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Move to a place where the winters are cold and the wind blows incessantly. They won't follow you, and you will be happier.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
I feel for you Bro. You've hung in there.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Townhall has boxer losing, are you sure?
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Townhall has boxer losing, are you sure?

It is what Fox called.
Posted By: safariman Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Yeah, I saw the fox report, but there are lots of votes yet to be counted. I hope they called too early and wrong.
Originally Posted by okok
I'm hoping Rossi beats Murray ! wink

Amen to that!!!!!
Originally Posted by safariman
Yeah, I saw the fox report, but there are lots of votes yet to be counted. I hope they called too early and wrong.

Me too, but Town Hall has done the same.

http://election.townhall.com/election-2010/state/ca/Senate/
It just changed, boxer in CALIFORNIA
Posted By: r08ert209cali Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Already planing my exit strategy, kingman Arizona is looking good right know. Cheap land and lots of work for a mechanic and nurse couple.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Just too many living off the government in CA. If Angle wins that will be great consolation.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Just too many living off the government in CA. If Angle wins that will be great consolation.

That is part of it, but there are many who work but are just bleeding heart idealists. Many who pay the high taxes and feel better about themselves by going so.

Well schitt, at least our pro-ccw sheriff is leading.
Posted By: WheelchairBandit Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
They started calling Boxer with 0.1% of the votes counted.

Jerry Brown is going to be a trainwreck..........again.

Brian.

Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Don't look now....

But, CommunistNews has Fiorina up by 20k and pulling ahead with 26% in...
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Don't look now....

But, CommunistNews has Fiorina up by 20k and pulling ahead with 26% in...

Run Carly run..dig, dig, dig deep!
Posted By: rattler Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
latest i just saw show Carly only 6,000 votes behind....
It's less than 4000 now
just saw that......looks like its far from a sure thing to me and Carly stands a chance.....
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
LOL you just can't fix stupid!
Posted By: logger Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
It will be interesting to see if the lame duck congress provides billions of dollars of "aid" to California (and other deficit ridden states).
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
pretty much as I figured. California is proof, than when more Citizens are taking than giving, they vote to continue the gravy train.

That would make an excellent sigline.
Carly up by roughly 20,000
Between the series and this election, I'm about ready to take up drinking.
Posted By: mike762 Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
did you see the Fox map of CA? The only blue areas were the coast and Calexico. Amazing $hit that.
Originally Posted by mike762
did you see the Fox map of CA? The only blue areas were the coast and Calexico. Amazing $hit that.

Look at a map of the country, it's red with a blue border, up and down both coasts, even in TX
Posted By: daveyreka Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
There is so much political BS in this state tht I have no choice left but to convince my wife that we need to move out of this chicken schit state when she retires within the next 9 months.

We are seriously considering Southern Oregon. If I leave it up to her, I will be living in Brookings, Oregon this time next year?

Personally, I just want to move acroos the border about 40 miles from where we are at, that way we are close enough to visit the grand kids when we can.

Time will tell.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
If you're making the effort to move, bypass Oregon---------it's circling the bowl too.
Oregon is infected also.
Dave,
Not only is Oregon circling the drain, they REALLY hate California transplants with a passion. Chit, they hate people from California just passing through.

Brian.
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
Dave,
Not only is Oregon circling the drain, they REALLY hate California transplants with a passion. Chit, they hate people from California just passing through.

Brian.

Brian,

that is where you are wrong..

I am a transplant here myself.. moving here from Minnesota..
( although I am a native of Virginia)

one of the first thing you notice immediately, is the disdain for Californians and California...

so I started asking people why they hate California and Californians so bad... their answer initially surprised me..

most of the time, the first words out of their mouths were " why do you think I left there in 198- whatever...

Most people you meet in Oregon who hate californians so much... are California transplants themselves...

As I use to joke to myself....my response to their's was :Oh! I should have guessed it... YOU were the last good one across the stateline.... every one after YOU from California is a butthead....

I admit, that it does get irritating with the attitude of SOME Californians when they get up here, and act like they are among the hicks.. and that we should be in awe of their intellectually superior presence...

but most of those types are from the Bay Area or L.A.

beyond that, I meet a lot of great folks from California..
and meet a lot of great folks when I go down into California on business..

and as far as Oregon, swirling down the drain... we can thank the residents of Potland, Salem and Eugene for that one...regardless of where they came from..

and sure there are a lot of nuts from California up there and in Washington... but it is NOT all the fault of California transplants... there are a lot of local Dumbazzes that contribute to the political idiocy that always carry the rest of the state.. as they outnumber the rest of us ever so slightly.. but enough to keep winning elections..
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Lots of beauty on the left coast but there isn't a single state there I'd ever consider living in. By far the most [bleep] up individuals I've ever met have been from CA, OR and WA.
Posted By: Stan V Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Lots of beauty, but if anyone believes San Francisco is the most goobed up population filled with freaks on the west coast, they haven't seen Seattle.....
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Lots of beauty on the left coast but there isn't a single state there I'd ever consider living in. By far the most [bleep] up individuals I've ever met have been from CA, OR and WA.

living here I can verify the wisdom in that..

however, after going to college in Massachusetts... don't leave out Southern New England and Southern NY, and North Jersey getting credit, where credit is due...

the political maps of what counties nationally voted for Democrats is a pretty accurate map of where the real dumbazzes of the country reside also...
Posted By: Mako25 Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
The north eastern seaboard is only 'bout two-clicks from the same elevation as the west coast. We quit accepting customers or providing service to California several years ago. The cost of moving equipment into, around, and back out of that state is stifling. Then because admixtures for concrete are (non-hazardous) chemicals, compliance with Ca law is outrageous - and not worth the risk. The cost of concrete to the consumer was usually a third (low side), to twice the cost in a less hostile environment.

Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, and New York, are nearly as hostile. We got scalded bad this year in Maryland, and West Virginia with mandatory non-productive union requirements, and project delays on a couple of wind farms.

While they preach "green energy, save the planet", they don't mean they want to provide it - damn wind farms are ugly!

So, we may not service the eastern seaboard in the future.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Boxer and Brown back in.
What else is new? CA is as CA does..
Posted By: Stan V Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
I wonder what kind of financial aid Kali will be begging for soon, and how can the new House avoid that train wreck....
Posted By: Mako25 Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
I know what I'll advocate they recieve.
Posted By: KDK Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Apparently the geniuses who look down at us simple, stupid common folk can't seem to figure out how to live within their means.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
....when more Citizens are taking than giving, they vote to continue the gravy train.

This sums up the root cause of most of what's wrong with our country today.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Boxer and Brown back in. I was stupid enough to think once CA started burning the liberals would wake up, but I guess it needs to burn further.

Prop 25 will probablly pass too, make it easier for those rat bastards to raise taxes with simple majority instead of 2/3

I'm getting closer everyday.

I had that same glimmer of hope.
How foolish of me.

Good posts and thanks for your campfire condolences.
We're not all asssholes.
I tried.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Fak...glad I don't live there any longer.
Posted By: Tony Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
And my friends and family thought I was nuts for leaving the Bay Area for West Texas in '95. The best move I ever made and the beginning of many good things to come.
Posted By: birddog65 Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
One paycheck or tax return = one vote would cure that problem.
Posted By: Patrick_James Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
I saw a bumper sticker I like "If it's brown,flush it".
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10

+1
Posted By: 30Gibbs Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
They started calling Boxer with 0.1% of the votes counted.

Jerry Brown is going to be a trainwreck..........again.

Brian.

Yeah. Too bad that video him admitting to lying, etc. did not get around.

After he was governor he admitted that you lie and promise everything to get into office.......

Originally Posted by Seafire
one of the first thing you notice immediately, is the disdain for Californians and California...

so I started asking people why they hate California and Californians so bad... their answer initially surprised me..

most of the time, the first words out of their mouths were " why do you think I left there in 198- whatever...

Most people you meet in Oregon who hate californians so much... are California transplants themselves...

Pretty much spot on, from my experience.

California has a simmilar problem in that we get all the liberal transplants from every east coast state. Unlike some here, we choose to stick it out and try to fight them back, instead of packing up and leaving.

Brian.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Originally Posted by JGRaider

+1

In defense of WA, the ENTIRE state voted republican except the Seattle area. Friggin getting sick to death over one damned city telling the whole state how to live. And that's true for the whole nation. The cities are running our country.
Posted By: Flyfast Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
The Republicans can win in California if they could run decent candidates. In the legislature, because of term limits, and district gerrymandering, generally the most leftist politician wins the primary for the Dems, and the candidate furthest to the right wins the primary for the Repubs. Often, the conservative viewpoint doesn't play with the socially libertarian undercurrent in the state, and people will vote against financial self-interest.

The Republicans have repeatedly run a series of wealthy candidates, without experience, who treat the race as personal playground... Huffington, Whitman, some guy who owned an airline... the list goes on and on, but they keep doing the same thing. Reagan won here, Deukmajian won here, Wilson won here,, Even if you view Schwarzenegger as a RINO, he won here.. twice, because of name recognition, and his efforts to get both sides on the same page.

Whitman was a colossal F-up. She screwed herself with the illegal Nanny, not voting for decades, and her flip-flopping. She ran a piss-poor campaign, and had no message, other than "let's treat California like we're running a business." Except even the dumbest voter knows, deep down, Government isn't a business.

I really was disappointed with Boxer/Fiorina. I'm not a big Carly fan, but I was hoping someone would finally be able to toss the bucket of water on the witch. Didn't happen.....
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
You've got to admit......another round of that loser Brown is pathetic, even if he's running against Ronald McDonald himself. He's a freaking retard.
Wish I could pry my wife away from her family here.
Though I've fought a good fight, raised a good kid & lived about as good of an outdoor life as you can here in northern Ca, I've about had it.
I startin to think that Greenhorn & Scenarshooter need a new neighbor.

blush
Fortunately San Fransisco just banned Happy Meals, because having a toy with a burger is a major sin. Obviously they now better than parents.

however, after going to college in Massachusetts... don't leave out Southern New England and Southern NY, and North Jersey getting credit, where credit is due...

the political maps of what counties nationally voted for Democrats is a pretty accurate map of where the real dumbazzes of the country reside also...

I'll not disagree about the NE but what I do appreciate about those folks is they will tell you to take a flying [bleep] to your face so you know at least where you stand with them.

Left coast folks carry 2 faces.
Fortunately San Fransisco just banned Happy Meals, because having a toy with a burger is a major sin. Obviously they now better than parents.

I was wondering if the freaks passed that one.
Unfugginbelievable.
It's truly beyond comprehension. That has to be the most [bleep] up thing I've read in quite sometime.

Posted By: JohnMoses Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10

I'll not disagree about the NE but what I do appreciate about those folks is they will tell you to take a flying [bleep] to your face so you know at least where you stand with them.

That's a fact. They don't cut corners about what they think.
You've got to admit......another round of that loser Brown is pathetic, even if he's running against Ronald McDonald himself. He's a freaking retard.

I don't disagree. The ONLY potentially particle is that the public employee unions hate him, and he hates them. Since the prison guards, peace officers, and firefighters have pretty much put California into its current situation, and since he won't be running for anything else, he might stand up to them. Whitman wouldn't... which led to the "whore" commentary.

I'm more concerned about Proposition 25, which they snuck through as "the Legislature doesn't get paid if it doesn't get a budget in on time" law, when the main point was to change the budget requirement from 2/3 to majority. California's governor is largely a figurehead in our system; that change will hurt.
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
Flyfast,

You and Salmonella need to move out of there.

We are voting California out of the Union next month and giving it to France. wink
Posted By: jryoung Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10

25 allows a majority on the budget, taxes still require a 2/3s. Additionally we shot down 24 which would have raised business taxes. On the innitiative side it's clear the voters do not want new taxes. The other bright spot is 26 passing (Extends the 2/3rds requirement for taxes to fees which currently only require a majority vote. Eliminates tax swaps and other hidden tax gimmicks the Legislature has used to balance budgets in the past.)

I think no on 24 and yes on 25 and 26 together will be a good thing in the long term. While the Dems only need a majority for the budget, they will also no longer have the right to blame. I think they are going to have to concede on many issues because the results of their agenda is going to backfire so hard. Much like Obamas agenda, they had the control they needed, but it all backfired. I think this will be Sacto in two years.

Finally lay in a redistricting commission and you could have a some significant changes in the future.

While the office votes may have sucked, I think the initiatives did quite well.

Hurry, before Mexico gets it first.
Posted By: bearmgc Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10

Yep lotta truth there. For those that whine on about their screwed up Kalifornia, many folks over the years have urged them to get out. But they give their rationales, whatever , for staying there. So, what's it going to take? I've stopped feeling bad for you. Ya know you can't have it both ways.
Originally Posted by Flyfast
Hurry, before Mexico gets it first.

Give em another 25 years and they will have the whole country.

48.4 million million

The estimated Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2009

More than 1
. . . of every two people added to the nation's population between July 1, 2008, and July 1, 2009, was Hispanic

47%
The percentage of the Hispanic-origin population that lived in California or Texas in 2009. California was home to 13.7 million Hispanics, and Texas was home to 9.1 million.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hhmcensus1.html
Originally Posted by bearmgc

Yep lotta truth there. For those that whine on about their screwed up Kalifornia, many folks over the years have urged them to get out. But they give their rationales, whatever , for staying there. So, what's it going to take? I've stopped feeling bad for you. Ya know you can't have it both ways.

My family's been here since this was Spain. We've farmed the same ranch for nearly 100 years. I can fish on the ocean in the morning, and shoot a hog in the afternoon. Snow is something I drive to for skiing. I have world class fishing, hiking, backpacking, scuba diving.... I can take the kids to the beach one day, and be in the mountains that evening. Where I live, the crime rate is non-existent, the public schools are in the top 5% in the state, and thanks to Prop 13, my property taxes are pretty damn low.

Sure, lots of the people are liberal, and way too earnest, but they're nice.

If we can only continue on our economic path, 70% of them will move out.... wink
Originally Posted by jryoung

25 allows a majority on the budget, taxes still require a 2/3s. Additionally we shot down 24 which would have raised business taxes. On the innitiative side it's clear the voters do not want new taxes. The other bright spot is 26 passing (Extends the 2/3rds requirement for taxes to fees which currently only require a majority vote. Eliminates tax swaps and other hidden tax gimmicks the Legislature has used to balance budgets in the past.)

I think no on 24 and yes on 25 and 26 together will be a good thing in the long term. While the Dems only need a majority for the budget, they will also no longer have the right to blame. I think they are going to have to concede on many issues because the results of their agenda is going to backfire so hard. Much like Obamas agenda, they had the control they needed, but it all backfired. I think this will be Sacto in two years.

Finally lay in a redistricting commission and you could have a some significant changes in the future.

While the office votes may have sucked, I think the initiatives did quite well.

I'm pretty skeptical of 25... we'll see. But our salvation, and making this state governable, is in the hands of that commission. I'm glad to see it extended to Congress. Now, if they'll just get going.
Posted By: jryoung Re: Fugging CA - 11/03/10
I thin 25 in conjunction with 26 makes it work. If 26 failed I think it would be much worse.

I can fish on the ocean in the morning, and shoot a hog in the afternoon.

Can I come over? wink
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10
My family's been here since this was Spain. We've farmed the same ranch for nearly 100 years. I can fish on the ocean in the morning, and shoot a hog in the afternoon. Snow is something I drive to for skiing. I have world class fishing, hiking, backpacking, scuba diving.... I can take the kids to the beach one day, and be in the mountains that evening. Where I live, the crime rate is non-existent, the public schools are in the top 5% in the state, and thanks to Prop 13, my property taxes are pretty damn low

I've argued very similar points for years here at the fire.
I've had a great life IN SPITE OF WHERE I LIVE instead of BECAUSE OF WHERE I LIVE.

Given a choice, I'd remain where I am if the alternative were a red state where I had to live in an urban environment or a paved subdivision.
Crowded conditions ruin me.

I've made lemonade of this lemon, but it gets tougher each day.

There still be some good places here.
I believe we are exceptions to the rule however.

Posted By: gbp Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10
they just vote "D" down the list, what is also troubling is the Atty Gen race which is now showing Kamala D. Harris (D) over Cooley by %0.02

Kamila Harris can be noted for
""In July 2008, a young woman was robbed and violently injured in San Francisco's wealthy Pacific Heights neighborhood by an illegal immigrant named Alexander Izaguirre. Before the incident, Izaguirre had pleaded guilty to selling cocaine in the city's Tenderloin neighborhood and was involved in previous purse-snatching crimes, but avoided jail due to his enrollment in a program called Back on Track, which is run by District Attorney Kamala Harris and provided training for jobs that Izaguirre could not legally hold""

""officer Espinoza who was gunned down in cold blood by a known gang banger and after pressure from the POA she refused to go for the death penalty.
Or the illegal who is a known ms13 member that killed a father and 2 of his 3 sons while waiting at a stop light for no reason.
""

""Not to mention Edwin Ramos, another known illegal (who was in the SYSTEM), that wound up gunning down and killing 3 members of the Bologna family; the father and 2 of the sons.

Only to be subjected to the 'catch and release' plan of the sanctuary city that is SF.""

""
In July 2008, a criminal gang member from MS 13 and illegal immigrant Edwin Ramos allegedly murdered Anthony Bologna and his two sons, Michael and Matthew, in broad daylight during a traffic altercation in San Francisco. Ramos had been previously convicted of two felonies (including a gang-related assault of a young man aboard a bus and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman) in 2004, at the age of 17 years, but was not reported to federal immigration authorities, and therefore not deported, due to San Francisco's sanctuary city policy.[18][19] The city rejected any claims of liability and family members of the victims have filed a lawsuit as a result.

On July 31, 2008, 14-year-old Ivan Miranda was murdered and nearly decapitated in a sword attack in San Francisco's Excelsior neighborhood. Authorities arrested Rony Aguilera, known as "Guerrillero," in the attack and believe Aguilera is an illegal immigrant from Honduras. Aguilera had been arrested in 2007 in an assault case, but was never reported to federal immigration officials due to San Francisco's sanctuary policy.

In March 2008, Jamiel Shaw Jr., a high school athlete, was murdered in Los Angeles by Pedro Espinoza, an illegal immigrant gang member from MS 13, as he was walking home. It is believed that Espinoza mistook Shaw Jr. for a rival gang member. According to Los Angeles Police Chief William Bratton, police did not check Espinoza's immigration status after a recent arrest for alleged assault, and Espinoza had been released from police custody a day before the murder. As a result of Jamiel Shaw Jr.'s death, a new ordinance was proposed by family members that would allow police in the area to arrest suspected illegal immigrant gang members. In May 2009, members of the Shaw family filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. ""

The list is almost endless. It just makes me sick
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10

I've that I'm certain, just as I'm certain there are more and more places that we are the exceptions.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10
Originally Posted by Salmonella
My family's been here since this was Spain. We've farmed the same ranch for nearly 100 years. I can fish on the ocean in the morning, and shoot a hog in the afternoon. Snow is something I drive to for skiing. I have world class fishing, hiking, backpacking, scuba diving.... I can take the kids to the beach one day, and be in the mountains that evening. Where I live, the crime rate is non-existent, the public schools are in the top 5% in the state, and thanks to Prop 13, my property taxes are pretty damn low

I've had a great life IN SPITE OF WHERE I LIVE instead of BECAUSE OF WHERE I LIVE.

Given a choice, I'd remain where I am if the alternative were a red state where I had to live in an urban environment or a paved subdivision.

Well in honesty if we turned off the media and decided to bury our heads in the sand we would probably be just happy.

We make our own choices and I could give a flying [bleep] who thinks I should stay or thinks I should leave. If family keeps me in CA or your wife and property keep you here, Samonella, that does not mean we forfeit the right to bitch about the liberals who are ruining the state. Many of these liberals came here, now many head to other states, I hear plenty of bitching about the "Californification of other states. I like everyting thing about this state except the facist liberals. Right now the thought of giving in and running pisses me off more than staying.

Look, they can't win in the long run, we will not be able to sustain their policies, now we have a House that will not allow a bailout of CA...let it burn!
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

+1

In defense of WA, the ENTIRE state voted republican except the Seattle area. Friggin getting sick to death over one damned city telling the whole state how to live. And that's true for the whole nation. The cities are running our country.

Hows that Koster/larsen vote going?
Posted By: 4xbear Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10
Originally Posted by Patrick_James
I saw a bumper sticker I like "If it's brown,flush it".

Hell I had that bumper sticker when His FATHER was running for re-election in the 60's Christ this place never changes. Well, C'ept back then we has MORE Mule deer. Bear
Posted By: bearmgc Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10

Well in honesty if we turned off the media and decided to bury our heads in the sand we would probably be just happy.

We make our own choices and I could give a flying [bleep] who thinks I should stay or thinks I should leave. If family keeps me in CA or your wife and property keep you here, Samonella, that does not mean we forfeit the right to bitch about the liberals who are ruining the state. Many of these liberals came here, now many head to other states, I hear plenty of bitching about the "Californification of other states. I like everyting thing about this state except the facist liberals. Right now the thought of giving in and running pisses me off more than staying.

Look, they can't win in the long run, we will not be able to sustain their policies, now we have a House that will not allow a bailout of CA...let it burn!

If the 70% that are freeloaders, as someone mentioned, leave when the crap really hits the fan, you loyal Califorians will be left with a HUGE bill....hope you got a really big piggybank stashed somewhere.
I hope you don't expect the rest of America to bail your sorry state out....
Posted By: Seafire Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

+1

Seattle screws up Washington...
Potland Screws up the rest of Oregon..

I feel your pain...
Posted By: levrluvr Re: Fugging CA - 11/04/10

I give you credit- you always seem to have a positive attitude even given the political conditions, and make the best out of it. I've enjoyed the pictures you've shared here of what CA has done for you and your family in the great outdoors, and I think if I had that here in Illinausea, I'd be inclined to stay here as well.
© 24hourcampfire