-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder what kind of financial aid Kali will be begging for soon, and how can the new House avoid that train wreck....

All American

All the time
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know what I'll advocate they recieve.

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Apparently the geniuses who look down at us simple, stupid common folk can't seem to figure out how to live within their means.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
....when more Citizens are taking than giving, they vote to continue the gravy train.

This sums up the root cause of most of what's wrong with our country today.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Boxer and Brown back in. I was stupid enough to think once CA started burning the liberals would wake up, but I guess it needs to burn further.

Prop 25 will probablly pass too, make it easier for those rat bastards to raise taxes with simple majority instead of 2/3

I'm getting closer everyday.

I had that same glimmer of hope.
How foolish of me.

Good posts and thanks for your campfire condolences.
We're not all asssholes.
I tried.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fak...glad I don't live there any longer.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
And my friends and family thought I was nuts for leaving the Bay Area for West Texas in '95. The best move I ever made and the beginning of many good things to come.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
One paycheck or tax return = one vote would cure that problem.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I saw a bumper sticker I like "If it's brown,flush it".

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Lots of beauty on the left coast but there isn't a single state there I'd ever consider living in. By far the most [bleep] up individuals I've ever met have been from CA, OR and WA.

+1

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
They started calling Boxer with 0.1% of the votes counted.

Jerry Brown is going to be a trainwreck..........again.

Brian.

Yeah. Too bad that video him admitting to lying, etc. did not get around.

After he was governor he admitted that you lie and promise everything to get into office.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
one of the first thing you notice immediately, is the disdain for Californians and California...

so I started asking people why they hate California and Californians so bad... their answer initially surprised me..

most of the time, the first words out of their mouths were " why do you think I left there in 198- whatever...

Most people you meet in Oregon who hate californians so much... are California transplants themselves...

Pretty much spot on, from my experience.

California has a simmilar problem in that we get all the liberal transplants from every east coast state. Unlike some here, we choose to stick it out and try to fight them back, instead of packing up and leaving.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Lots of beauty on the left coast but there isn't a single state there I'd ever consider living in. By far the most [bleep] up individuals I've ever met have been from CA, OR and WA.

+1

In defense of WA, the ENTIRE state voted republican except the Seattle area. Friggin getting sick to death over one damned city telling the whole state how to live. And that's true for the whole nation. The cities are running our country.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
The Republicans can win in California if they could run decent candidates. In the legislature, because of term limits, and district gerrymandering, generally the most leftist politician wins the primary for the Dems, and the candidate furthest to the right wins the primary for the Repubs. Often, the conservative viewpoint doesn't play with the socially libertarian undercurrent in the state, and people will vote against financial self-interest.

The Republicans have repeatedly run a series of wealthy candidates, without experience, who treat the race as personal playground... Huffington, Whitman, some guy who owned an airline... the list goes on and on, but they keep doing the same thing. Reagan won here, Deukmajian won here, Wilson won here,, Even if you view Schwarzenegger as a RINO, he won here.. twice, because of name recognition, and his efforts to get both sides on the same page.

Whitman was a colossal F-up. She screwed herself with the illegal Nanny, not voting for decades, and her flip-flopping. She ran a piss-poor campaign, and had no message, other than "let's treat California like we're running a business." Except even the dumbest voter knows, deep down, Government isn't a business.

I really was disappointed with Boxer/Fiorina. I'm not a big Carly fan, but I was hoping someone would finally be able to toss the bucket of water on the witch. Didn't happen.....

Murphy was an optimist.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You've got to admit......another round of that loser Brown is pathetic, even if he's running against Ronald McDonald himself. He's a freaking retard.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wish I could pry my wife away from her family here.
Though I've fought a good fight, raised a good kid & lived about as good of an outdoor life as you can here in northern Ca, I've about had it.
I startin to think that Greenhorn & Scenarshooter need a new neighbor.

blush

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Fortunately San Fransisco just banned Happy Meals, because having a toy with a burger is a major sin. Obviously they now better than parents.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

living here I can verify the wisdom in that..

however, after going to college in Massachusetts... don't leave out Southern New England and Southern NY, and North Jersey getting credit, where credit is due...

the political maps of what counties nationally voted for Democrats is a pretty accurate map of where the real dumbazzes of the country reside also...

I'll not disagree about the NE but what I do appreciate about those folks is they will tell you to take a flying [bleep] to your face so you know at least where you stand with them.

Left coast folks carry 2 faces.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fortunately San Fransisco just banned Happy Meals, because having a toy with a burger is a major sin. Obviously they now better than parents.

I was wondering if the freaks passed that one.
Unfugginbelievable.

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's truly beyond comprehension. That has to be the most [bleep] up thing I've read in quite sometime.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 16,825 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,188
Posts18,543,330
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.