Home
Some friends and I are helping a 100% disabled Viet Nam Vet get into a low recoil CF rifle to hunt deer with on his home place. Becasue his home state requires a caliber of 24 as a minimum and because of his injuries precluding any recoil we have obtained a Browning Semi Automatic (BAR)in 243. Should be pretty soft shooting. I hope to deliver his new rifle to him when I see him on about the 18th, but the supply of inexpensive used variable scopes over in classified seems to have temporarily dried up and the project has gone a bit over budget already when we saw the Browning BAR 243 and decided that our friend had to have it so we are in the hunt for something in the 3x-9x range of decent quality. Above Tasco/Simmons/BSA and Bubblepack Bushnell but not expecting anyone to give away a Nightforce or sell it to us for $100.00! Can spend SOME money, have some trade bait, particulary if one likes Barnes Bullets to put into a deal.

Let me know what you have, not asking neccesarily for a freebie as there is a bit of money available for a good deal on a low end Nikon or Vortex etc which would be fine for this guy.

PTSD afflicted and injured friend is adverse to any publicity so no names or pictures will be provided, unfortunately. If someone thinks I am snowing or scamming for a scope for myself then don't bother to reply here but I hope most here know that I have plenty of high end scopes and rifles of my own, and plenty enough to not stoop to such a post for my own benefit.

Thaks for looking and thinking of this, All the best as always,

MARK
I have a 3-9x40 Bushnell 3200 Elite that has been mounted for about 10 minutes, and due to my ham-handedness, now has some ring marks, but has never been on a rifle that has been fired.

It's stainless colored, so if you can live with the ugliness on what I assume to be a blued gun I can let it go CHEAP for another vet, especially one who has already sacrificed so much for my country.

If that sounds OK, PM me.
I have a scope I will give him .I am also a disabled Vietnam Vet and would gladly help another vet out.
I know I have a Burris mini ,I think 4x14x40 and may have another scope or two that are good scopes (Weaver and Redfield).I'll have to check tomorrow and let you know.

Neil
I have a nice little 3x9 nikon buckmaster out in the shop Id be happy to donate to Your friend, its matte, and in ex. cond.
No money needed.

Gunner
I have a Remington and a Cabelas 4-12x44 that would be good on a .243 that you are welcome to.

What are you doing for a trigger?
Come on guys, this is a disabled vet!!!

Lets go for at least a Zeiss Conquest.

Safariman, if you'll collect the $$$, I'll open with a pledge of $25.00

Lets get this done tonight...
awesome gestures guys,and thanks to the vets,,,,
Originally Posted by santeerangerman
Come on guys, this is a disabled vet!!!

Lets go for at least a Zeiss Conquest.

Safariman, if you'll collect the $$$, I'll open with a pledge of $25.00

Lets get this done tonight...

I'm in for $25.

Maybe Doug (Camera Land) could swing a deal.
While I admire your convictions, I'd not turn down any of the scopes that have been offered.

Good to see you guys - well done.
safariman, check your PM.
THANK YOU to everyone who replied! nmitchell if you indeed have a Burris mini 4-12 that would be ideal for the purpose. Let me know, PM sent.
BTW,

This veteran friend of mine has been a VERY close freind for about 30 years, and only summer before last was he able to share what he went through and experienced. Horrific stuff. I did not ask, he volunteered it at the reccomendation of his VA docs. I am honored that he considered me one of the people he go to to with his story, which will not be repeated. Wish I could forget it, actually.

Thanks again to all who offered help. He will be thrilled with his 243 and scope, he might try to go deer hunting this fall. I will go with him if he gives it a go.
Mark.
I dont have any spare scopes but I'll send $100. if you go the donation route.
Mark,
You have a PM. Please consider.

Thanks...
Mark,

I was on the receiving end of some donations when my buddy got cancer. I would definitely like to contribute to this one!

Does he need ammo or anything else?
Dphillips,

Considered and GLADLY accepted!

Too cool.

for the curious, Mr. Phillips is offfering a Leopold Vari X lll in 4.5-14! I am amazed and soooo excited, this option is Absolutely perfect, much more than what I was hoping for here.

I am going to have to make SURE this freind of mine shoots a deer with this set up. Anyone want to donate some salt blocks, granola bars and deer chow?? smile

Once again, this place and especially Mr. Phillips goes above and beyond. Sometimes I can do these kinds of things on my own, this year and at this time I coulld not, needed a hand with a deed. Thanks again to everyone.

MARK

Mark,

I stand in AWE of both you and Mr Phillips efforts..

It is an HONOR to even share the same forum with you 2 gentlemen...

God Bless both of you gentlemen, and the receiver of this gift..

best regards
john chr.
seafire
Excellent endeavor,Safariman!! The 24 comes through.

Next week, try your hand at a trophy fee donations for aging lawyer going to Africa for first time thread,if you will.
Looks like you have several good scopes - I will pay for Leupold mount/base and rings for the Browning/scope combo you choose (or another brand if you prefer) - PM me your address and the cost. Thanks for what you are doing.
Mark,

I have a 3x-9x Redfield I'd happily offer up, but it looks like our amazing members have stepped up with better options. I'd still like to contribute. PM sent re: donations and other needs.

Either way, count me in. 'Can't imagine one of our vets being in need and not stepping up to the plate for them.
Do you need ammo?
Are you gonna reload?
Let me know how I can help.

Glad to hel another vet
You guys never cease to amaze me! Good for all of you!
Originally Posted by Whelenman
You guys never cease to amaze me! Good for all of you!
Ditto - in spades..
Do you plan to reload for this .243? If so, I've got a lightly used set of RCBS .243 Winchester dies that I was going to try to sell. If your friend can use them he can have them.
Originally Posted by isaac

Next week, try your hand at a trophy fee donations for aging lawyer going to Africa for first time thread,if you will.

What is the trophy fee for an aging lawyer? How do you score them? High fence?

I am sure we could find someone to kick in. laugh
Mark
Being a "Vet" myself, I'll offer up some quality ammo, and throw in a nice leather sling. If ya want it, just PM a "send too" address.
Gary
All of you guys Rock!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by isaac

What is the trophy fee for an aging lawyer? How do you score them? High fence?

I am sure we could find someone to kick in. laugh

In this case it would obviously be a cull hunt so ammo and beer are the only fees.

Johnny $
To all who have offered help and goodies including cash. I am weighing how and if too accept any of this because of what I know of this mans pride as well as his privacy. While the offers are WAAAAYYYY cool, if I show up with too much and he knew of this thread it would turn a good thing into bad really quickly. Might be OK to have some Ammo, an extra BAR magazine/clip, maybe the sling but I am trying to bless and honor my friend, not make him feel like a charity case. Working this out in my own peabrain, will get back with all of you. MAny thanks to all of you regardless. MARK
Since you have found a scope I will be more than happy to donate $ for anything else needed.

Neil
Been their--done that. Just remind the fellow it is a "hand up--not a hand out".
GD
Originally Posted by safariman
To all who have offered help and goodies including cash. I am weighing how and if too accept any of this because of what I know of this mans pride as well as his privacy. While the offers are WAAAAYYYY cool, if I show up with too much and he knew of this thread it would turn a good thing into bad really quickly. Might be OK to have some Ammo, an extra BAR magazine/clip, maybe the sling but I am trying to bless and honor my friend, not make him feel like a charity case. Working this out in my own peabrain, will get back with all of you. MAny thanks to all of you regardless. MARK

Don't think of a charity, think of it as an honor to a man 40 years to late! God bless him!
I would be more than happy to assist in whichever direction you decide to take this.

Does he like BBQ? smile

Good thing you're doing for sure.

David
Mark,

He is the one that provided charity to us by putting his life on the line so many years ago. Whatever you decide, you know will be supported here. We just want to thank him for his service, and bring him into the family here at the 'Fire, and the hunting fraternity. Good luck with your decision.
Originally Posted by Whelenman

Don't think of a charity, think of it as an honor to a man 40 years to late! God bless him!

Hey, I just saw this thread. What's he doing for binocs? I want to help, as it's the least I can do to thank the man. Please let me know as I'll ante up for the glass.
I have a USA made Redfield in 3x9x40 w/box if you haven't found one yet.

PM me with questions or address to send it if you need it.
Wow! You all are a class act! Nice!
Mark;

Let me know if there's anything else needed. I might just have... "whatever"... in the inventory.
As usual, Sean comes through again.
How did it turn out?
Still NIB
Strange to help one from one hand and steal from one with the other hand.
I have two leupold's. A 4x and a 2X7. Also let me know if I can help in any way
Originally Posted by thumbcocker

Ummm...i believe you are missing the context. This thread was brought current to serve as another round in the cylinder, in which will be used to bury Safariman due to his being a lying, cheating, old folk scamming, sewer dweller.

This one is years old. Might find a more current, better cause to donate stuff to. wink
Actually, it's a perfect example why he still operates here.

It's full of the ignorant and complete suckers..
I'm betting thumbcocker already has a PM..
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Mark;

Let me know if there's anything else needed. I might just have... "whatever"... in the inventory.

VA, so nice to see you post on this thread after such a long absence. Heres hoping you and yours are doing well.

Claiborne (Safariman) needs a stiff kidney punch if any of the proceeds from this OLD thread lined his pocket.
Originally Posted by byc
I would be more than happy to assist in whichever direction you decide to take this.

Does he like BBQ? smile

Good thing you're doing for sure.

David

Darn, byc, so nice to finally see you post on the fire again. Heres hoping you and yours are doing well and hoping i can rib you here this fall when the cowboys kick the redskins ass to hell. wink
Y'all understand this thread is about 4 years old, right? wink
What? Darn. As usual, you are on top of everything, Barry.
Originally Posted by add

Claiborne (Safariman) needs a stiff kidney punch if any of the proceeds from this OLD thread lined his pocket.

Most certainly!

Steve
Nice to see you posting again VA after being gone for so long.

grin
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

+1
You guys realize Vanimrod didn't post here recently. His last post on this thread was several years ago.
Not to be a kill-joy, but a lot of fleecing been done over the years with the "disabled vet" schtick. Just sayin'. wink
Some friends and I are helping a 100% disabled Viet Nam Vet get into a low recoil CF rifle to hunt deer with on his home place. Becasue his home state requires a caliber of 24 as a minimum and because of his injuries precluding any recoil we have obtained a Browning Semi Automatic (BAR)in 243. Should be pretty soft shooting. I hope to deliver his new rifle to him when I see him on about the 18th, but the supply of inexpensive used variable scopes over in classified seems to have temporarily dried up and the project has gone a bit over budget already when we saw the Browning BAR 243 and decided that our friend had to have it so we are in the hunt for something in the 3x-9x range of decent quality. Above Tasco/Simmons/BSA and Bubblepack Bushnell but not expecting anyone to give away a Nightforce or sell it to us for $100.00! Can spend SOME money, have some trade bait, particulary if one likes Barnes Bullets to put into a deal.

Let me know what you have, not asking neccesarily for a freebie as there is a bit of money available for a good deal on a low end Nikon or Vortex etc which would be fine for this guy.

PTSD afflicted and injured friend is adverse to any publicity so no names or pictures will be provided, unfortunately. If someone thinks I am snowing or scamming for a scope for myself then don't bother to reply here but I hope most here know that I have plenty of high end scopes and rifles of my own, and plenty enough to not stoop to such a post for my own benefit.

Thaks for looking and thinking of this, All the best as always,

MARK

Why not just take a scope off one of your rifles and give it to him?
I have a nice S&B Zenith 1.5-6x42 that is just collecting dust I could sell to him for $300 plus shipping. Just send me a check for $325 and I will send it right away.

I guess no matter how you try to be open minded you finally get weary of a money grubbing charlatan.

The man made a very kind gesture. I'd reserve the pejoratives for one who'd take advantage of such kindness.
Mark, did you ever think about people of your faith saying you could burn in Hell for shenanigans like this?

You've probably got it tattooed on your arm somewhere..

I have shown considerable restraint through this chapter of As Safariman Wheels and Deals, haven't I Mark?

g
Safariman Claiborne is a liar and a con and has made money by taking advantage of the elderly.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Interestingly he has donated bullets and such plus postage free of charge for friends projects in the past.

I asked, he didn't want a dime. Or penny.

I can't say I"ve ever had a bad experience wiht him.

FWIW.
Originally Posted by rost495
Interestingly he has donated bullets and such plus postage free of charge for friends projects in the past.

FWIW.

No worries, Jeff. .. I know Jim personally [the vet]. He is a great friend. He and Mark go way back. There is no way he would try and take advantage of Jim, or take something that was meant for Jim. Pure BS..
Of course not.. He's such a good Christian.

What are you?
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

What are you?

I hate people that con the elderly for a buck.
Sounds like you're comfortable with it.

Getting a roof over your head for that is lower than being a cheap whore.

What are you?

Paying attention, sweetie..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...RY_beautiful_full_custom_rif#Post9903408
Asphaltangel, what is your take on all the controversy surrounding your husband?

Is he guilty of the insurance scam allegations that his licence was revoked over?

Did he actually receive a kidney transplant, then stay in a camper while rehabbing?

His character is in question.

You don't know me Rauncho. I had a roof over my head for 40 years before Mark was in the picture. You are clueless about who I am, and playing the role of a coward by calling me worse than a cheap whore behind your keyboard. Keep up your cheap shots. Get all that hatred out of your system before it kills you.
without dealing with mark, i would say it's pretty rare to have licenses revoked just on the basis of allegations, it generally requires proof. Even with that i have seen all kinds of things go down without any real censure. You should scratch the word allegation, and she is his wife. I really don't think she would or could answer your comments. She seems to be a pretty decent person too by the way.
Just looking for some honesty, I no longer trust sm to tell it.
Why don't ya ask her about those new tires for her vehicle?

Thats a pretty cheap and lowlife shot. Asses assume. What are you doing? Sounds like youre calling out a female, and for all you and evidence know, a lady.

This is a new low for the Fire in my opinion. Chitt smells and your post does, poco pendejo loco.

You don't know me Rauncho. I had a roof over my head for 40 years before Mark was in the picture. You are clueless about who I am, and playing the role of a coward by calling me worse than a cheap whore behind your keyboard. Keep up your cheap shots. Get all that hatred out of your system before it kills you.

I actually do know you.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Thats a pretty cheap and lowlife shot. Asses assume. What are you doing? Sounds like youre calling out a female, and for all you and evidence know, a lady.

This is a new low for the Fire in my opinion. Chitt smells and your post does, poco loco.

Praise the lord, it sounds like you're comfortable with your side.

Knew that already, though..
Better than your female calling out side. Your parent was unwilling or unable to teach you manners. Figures.
Claiorne is a POS. ANYONE who continues to defend him is just as big of a POS.

Enjoy your stench.
Quickest way to get forgiveness or pull the wool over people's eyes on this forum is to beg for prayers and call out to God.

Maybe I'll try it.

Pray for me, campfire!

No worries, Jeff. .. I know Jim personally [the vet]. He is a great friend. He and Mark go way back. There is no way he would try and take advantage of Jim, or take something that was meant for Jim. Pure BS..

So I guess he draws the line for not OK to cheat, lie, con, steal and take advantage at old friends then? Got it.
Psalm 109:9
I'm saved! God loves me and so does the campfire.

I'm off to go con old people. Keep praying for me.

Ouch, my kidneys hurt!
Hey, lets all kick a woman if we have a difference with her spouse. I cant believe this from someone with your class, Kamo. Why not go and call Mark out?
Where's that fuggin popcorn eating antelope? laugh
I'll be happily called no class if it means I don't tolerate con men and liars, especially those that take advantage of the elderly.
I'm saved! God loves me and so does the campfire.

I'm off to go con old people. Keep praying for me.

Ouch, my kidneys hurt!

All fall short of the glory....

Im sure youre perfect, so throw the first stone, at a mans wife, and tell us what a stud you are.

Btw, what does your wife do, or not?
I'll be happily called no class if it means I don't tolerate con men and liars, especially those that take advantage of the elderly.

Then dig up the nuts to discuss it with him.
She hates people that con the elderly, and hide behind God to do it.

Maybe she wouldn't fit into your congregation?
People change raunchy, unfortnately, except for you.

Then dig up the nuts to discuss it with him.

You're defending scum who made a living off conning old people, and you talk balls?

I really hope to meet you AND Claiborne one of these days. I really do.
People change raunchy, unfortnately, except for you.

I know I'll never call out God while I'm conning old people.

I guess I'm doomed in your good Christian eyes.
You attack a woman on the fire and lowrate her becausr you have issues with her husband.

I would not be in ths except i am 65 years old and have never seen anything this gutless or spineless on an internet forum.

You take the pos cake.
Originally Posted by gunner500

[Linked Image]

I actually do know you.

What are talking about?
You attack a woman on the fire and lowrate her becausr you have issues with her husband.

I would not be in thid except i am 65 years old and have nevrr seen anything this gutless or spineless on an internet forum.

Put your husband on.
Your kind, sweetie.
Put your linebacker on.
Put your linebacker on.

Tic toc old man. You don't have many days left before you're pushing up flowers. Hopefully your old lady can finally get some cock.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

[Linked Image]

I've always loved that one.

DF
Does it pisd you off AA stands behind her man? Put your better half on to defend your chitt.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by luv2safari

[Linked Image]

I've always loved that one.

DF

ROR DF, Thanks L2S, that's her. laugh
Fuggin a youre from californika.
I love it, stand by your man. Is that what they call it?

Pray for me! My kidneys hurt!! Send me free stuff!!
And you're from texass, and you're defending someone who conned old people to make a buck?

wow, what a great state to tolerate a chitbird like you.

Quick, call out to God on the campfire, you'll suck them in quick!
Comr on poco pendejo, call her out to a fist fight. Make yor woman proud.
Drink another bottle, eye, you'll be spelling like a champ.
Changing the subject?

I think somebody set fire to it and dropped it off a bridge ?

......oh, sorry, wrong thread.

....on this one it was sold as new, in a small shipping pen.

GTC
Your kind, sweetie.

I asked you what you were talking about when you claimed to "know" me, and this is your reply?

Your wife and I would get along great because I have great respect for elderly people. My parents taught me that one along time ago.

I hope you got a good shovel and a strong back because you are going to be digging up dirt until hell freezes over in order to find one shred of evidence that I have ever harmed an elderly person. What you will find will absolutely prove my point. Start digging!

...and be sure to ask Sean to help you. Attorneys are great at that.
Pretty sure she had an inking of the reponse to her postings would be negative.
Highly doubt she was expecting ticker tape and/or palm branches laid at her feet.
Somebody has to try damage control.....
Comr on poco pendejo, call her out to a fist fight. Make yor woman proud.

Sweet Jesus you old fart, how drunk are you? I'm hoping your wife is more drunk to put up with your stupid ass.

But you're obviously another fine Christian Campfire example.
Hey, lets all kick a woman if we have a difference with her spouse. I cant believe this from someone with your class, Kamo. Why not go and call Mark out?

They're in it together in case you haven't figured that out by now.

Travis
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I think somebody set fire to it and dropped it off a bridge ?

......oh, sorry, wrong thread.

....on this one it was sold as new, in a small shipping pen.

GTC

I believe we may be the same in regards to giving as we see fit, and working our ass' off for those in need, but would kill a thief easier that we'd draw the next breath. smile
Does it pisd you off AA stands behind her man? Put your better half on to defend your chitt.

having met the woman, she isnt stupid.....and if she isnt stupid she isin on/apart of his scams and as guilty as him.....she defends his actiona and has financially benifited from his scamming people....she claims to love the elderly but has no problem that her husband was scamming them......she is a big girl and deserves what she gets, she made her bed and has to lie in it
Originally Posted by rattler

having met the woman, she isnt stupid.....and if she isnt stupid she isin on/apart of his scams and as guilty as him.....she defends his actiona and has financially benifited from his scamming people....she claims to love the elderly but has no problem that her husband was scamming them......she is a big girl and deserves what she gets, she made her bed and has to lie in it

Originally Posted by deflave

They're in it together in case you haven't figured that out by now.

Travis

You're going to need a good shovel oh Wise one.

Sheridan,
You are a nice guy and have some great knowledge on various topics, but you are way off base today.
[Linked Image]
I'm thinking that Will Rogers' advice on holes would be well applied here; If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!".

Can't see how Safariman can ever escape this mess or how anyone with any integrity can continue to support him given the documentation that has been provided. There has got to be a special place in HELL for people who take advantage of widows, orphans, and the elderly.
Have we got it all wrong then?

Sheridan,
You are a nice guy and have some great knowledge on various topics, but you are way off base today.

only other answer is your stupid and oblivious to whats going on around you...for fug sake Sean sent him running threatening to produce evidence.....scared the chit out of him....so obviously Sean isnt lying.....he is a crook, and you are either stupid and oblivious and defending a crook or in on it and one yourself....there are no other options....

I didn't attack her. I offered that her defending--or attempting to, rather--the indefensible and despicable is ridiculous, and to some makes her complicit. Were she a Godly woman, wouldn't she have made her first priority getting her husband some help or at least considered suggesting to him that the jig was up with him on this forum, and to maybe come clean or at least dispense with the lies and hustles? Any attempts to try to assuage any semblance of wrongdoing just takes away from any last shreds of dignity and honor associated with his name. I'm not a religious man, so your bible references don't compute, friend, but in my book shytbirdedness isn't something peculiar to gender, and frankly, class has little to do with it. Anyone posting here ought to accept that any words offered are subject to a response, with some that they just might not appreciate or like. Nature of the beast.

You're going to need a good shovel oh Wise one.

Yeah lady. Sure thing.

This is how the wife of a guy that just got a kidney transplant from another family member spends their time?

Give it a fugging rest already.

Travis
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

I didn't attack her. I offered that her defending--or attempting to, rather--the indefensible and despicable is ridiculous, and to some makes her complicit. Were she a Godly woman, wouldn't she have made her first priority getting her husband some help or at least considered suggesting to him that the jig was up with him on this forum, and to maybe come clean or at least dispense with the lies and hustles? Any attempts to try to assuage any semblance of wrongdoing just takes away from any last shreds of dignity and honor associated with his name. I'm not a religious man, so your bible references don't compute, friend, but in my book shytbirdedness isn't something peculiar to gender, and frankly, class has little to do with it. Anyone posting here ought to accept that any words offered are subject to a response, with some that they just might not appreciate or like. Nature of the beast.

Don't even bother.

Anybody that can't see her and her husband for what they are, are too blind to be convinced anyway.

Clark

Don't even bother.

Anybody that can't see her and her husband for what they are, are too blind to be convinced anyway.

Clark

Step off, yo. I'm trying to get my Christianity on and whatnot. Fuggin' bibleblocking ain't right.
Safariman Claiborne is a liar and a con and has made money by taking advantage of the elderly.

ding ding ding.
AA,
Maybe just answer some of the questions instead of saying folks are way off......
Why else would you show here?
Mark won't.
Originally Posted by wageslave
AA,
Maybe just answer some of the questions instead of saying folks are way off......
Why else would you show here?
Mark won't.

What question are you referring to?
Really?
You want me to list them out again?
I can but don't want to waste my time if they aren't going answered.......again.

Sheridan,

only other answer is your stupid and oblivious to whats going on around you...for fug sake Sean sent him running threatening to produce evidence.....scared the chit out of him....so obviously Sean isnt lying.....he is a crook, and you are either stupid and oblivious and defending a crook or in on it and one yourself....there are no other options....

The series of events are not that simple, but go ahead and run with that.
Really?
You want me to list them out again?
I can but don't want to waste my time if they aren't going answered.......again.

Backroads?
actually they are.....anything else is an excuse.....for phug sake he has been nailed over and over again for screwing over people here, a court of law nailed him for screwing over people, someone who worked with him says they watched and have evidence of him fugging over people....its called a pattern of behavior....pretty simple really.....anything else is rationalizing so you can sleep at night

Good luck, lady.
You just dodged Rattler and come back to me with "Backroads?"

You are painting yourself as the perfect match to your mate.

The gig is up.

and looking back i am pretty sure he did attempt to phug over me at one point but changed his mind that he needed someone "in his corner"
wonder if these scope are going to show up on here for sale
Good luck, lady.
You just dodged Rattler and come back to me with "Backroads?"

You are painting yourself as the perfect match to your mate.

The gig is up.

I said "backroads" because I thought you were referring to his questions? had nothing to do with Sheridan
Originally Posted by Backroads

This question from Backroads is what I was referring to.

There she goes again. 'No one understands the real truth and I ain't sayin' nuttin' more 'bout it but he's just being unfairly treated and it's all just a misunderstanding! Mark's the VICTIM in all this!'

Stop being coy, now. How about a hint at the baffling but true (I swear!) mitigating circumstances that might shed some light on the whole SM mystique? Let me guess: it has sumptin' to do wif aliens, am I right?
No,
You are just dodging......

? Aren't hard to cipher.......

Nice try.
Originally Posted by okok

ding ding ding.

Holy smokes, look who appears, how them hawks doing?
Any apologies yet?

Dynasty, book it!
Did not work out to well did it, you seem to be pulling a Mark, and not facing up to your posts about the game that your team lost. shocked
No,

Nice try.

No, "Backroads" is another member who asked question..actually 2 different posts. So, I was asking you if that was the question you were referring to so I could respectfully answer. I think you are the one dodging here.
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

Damn, what a heartbreaker. ....That poor Antelope...and the whole thing preventable, had the popcorn not been cooked in hydrogenated oils.

I'd like to move this thread in a forward direction,...

Q: Can anybody explain why beans fire out of chili so violently, when you're warming em' in a microwave ?

GTC

There she goes again. 'No one understands the real truth and I ain't sayin' nuttin' more 'bout it but he's just being unfairly treated and it's all just a misunderstanding! Mark's the VICTIM in all this!'

Stop being coy, now. How about a hint at the baffling but true (I swear!) mitigating circumstances that might shed some light on the whole SM mystique? Let me guess: it has sumptin' to do wif aliens, am I right?

Wrong. I have never said Mark is a victim.
At some point,someone will get tired of this mess and bail. I'm curious just how long AA will last.
Whatever.

So you know he asked a question?
How could you know?
You are so confused by what question, any question.....did someone ask me a question?

Yet, you "know" Backroads asked you a question......
Strange. Isn't it?
Kinda like popcorn, cross? Moisture inside the bean is heated by the microwave and the pressure gets too high and explodes?

actually you are, either it was his fault he fugged over people or it wasnt, if it wasnt your claiming he is some sort of victim in all this and its not his fault.....this chit isnt that difficult.....explain it if we have it wrong....
Whatever.

How could you know?
You are so confused by what question, any question.....did someone ask me a question?

Strange. Isn't it?

Apparently, you have difficulty in counting. I can't help you with that.
Q: Can anybody explain why beans fire out of chili so violently, when you're warming em' in a microwave ?

Micro waves cause the interior of the bean to heat and expand until the skin has to let the fart violently out of the bean.
Originally Posted by Partsman

Did not work out to well did it, you seem to be pulling a Mark, and not facing up to your posts about the game that your team lost. shocked

Originally Posted by Jcubed
Kinda like popcorn, cross? Moisture inside the bean is heated by the microwave and the pressure gets too high and explodes?

Gadzooks !

You may very well have answered my inquiry.

Months, maybe years of torment look to be part of the past, and I'll finally be able to sleep nights.

I love this place

GTC

Micro waves cause the interior of the bean to heat and expand until the skin has to let the fart violently out of the bean.

What a perfect universe !

Each little bean, with it's own little flatulent gift for us.

....and yet some claim there isn't a higher power.

GTC

You've also never said he is innocent of what he's been accused of, no, proven to have done, and what he is. Enlighten us, won't you? Not a trick question.

actually you are, either it was his fault he fugged over people or it wasnt, if it wasnt your claiming he is some sort of victim in all this and its not his fault.....this chit isnt that difficult.....explain it if we have it wrong....

Again, I have not said Mark is a victim. You live in a very black and white world, Sheridan.

Backroads?

I am sorry to have asked. I hope your situation improves.

Whatever.

How could you know?

Strange. Isn't it?

Apparently, you have difficulty in counting. I can't help you with that.

Thanks.
This has been awesome.
From tonight's entrees, I would say you and your "partner" go together like peas and carrots.
You both present yourself as "holy" as you are screwing Grandma out her last dollar or husband's Model 70.
Sleep well tonight.

Best answer to the age old question!

Again, I have not said Mark is a victim. You live in a very black and white world, Sheridan.

AA,

How about you? Collaborator, enabler, or victim?

actually no this is just a black and white issue, either your husband is a crook or he isnt, you dont just kinda screw someone over, you either do or you dont.....
There is "wrong" and there is "right", so you see, it really is a binary "black and white" sort of thing.

You do agree that your husband was caught cheating the elderly and cheating is "wrong", right?
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

What a perfect universe !

Each little bean, with it's own little flatulent gift for us.

....and yet some claim there isn't a higher power.

GTC

[/quote]

Learning about the science of beans is such a gas.
Sooo...in this time of neediness; how are the tires on the:
Rokons
Motorcycles
Camper('s?)

does anyone know for sure?
and AA i really do want to hear why you think what Mark did is some kind of gray area. why was it justified in your mind?

ding ding ding.

Any apologies yet?

Dynasty, book it!

Two words Jimmy Graham.......LOL Vegas has them win it again. BOOK IT'111
Like the gangster moms always say, "he was providing for his family", as if criminal activity is somehow justified when it is done to "provide" for the criminal's family. It appears that Safari cheated the elderly to help provided for Asphalt, so Asphalt directly benefited from his reprehensible actions. Lots of wives know exactly what their husbands are doing and just look the other way.
Doc-
those posts are more than 4 years old.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Like the gangster moms always say, "he was providing for his family", as if criminal activity is somehow justified when it is done to "provide" for the criminal's family. It appears that Safari cheated the elderly to help provided for Asphalt, so Asphalt directly benefited from his reprehensible actions. Lots of wives know exactly what their husbands are doing and just look the other way.

It was proven, and the state board revoked his license because of it.
Your kind, sweetie.

I asked you what you were talking about when you claimed to "know" me, and this is your reply?

Your wife and I would get along great because I have great respect for elderly people. My parents taught me that one along time ago.

I hope you got a good shovel and a strong back because you are going to be digging up dirt until hell freezes over in order to find one shred of evidence that I have ever harmed an elderly person. What you will find will absolutely prove my point. Start digging!

...and be sure to ask Sean to help you. Attorneys are great at that.

Since you wanted to bring me into this schitshow, I'll play for a bit. To my knowledge, I have never said or insinuated that you directly harmed any elderly person.

Now, on to the rest.

Sheridan,

Yeah, it is about that simple. Read what Mark wrote, and why. He did and has done exactly what I said, because I saw it and have what I said I have. I'm not lying, and if Mark can admit the truth, he knows that. As I said in my last post on the 7 Mashburn thread in the Classifieds, though, he is sick and in need of some real and serious psychiatric assistance. Not the "pray with me" kind, the real kind.

As for the questions you keep dodging, and not well BTW, here they are:

Asphaltangel, what is your take on all the controversy surrounding your husband?

Is he guilty of the insurance scam allegations that his licence was revoked over?

Did he actually receive a kidney transplant, then stay in a camper while rehabbing?

His character is in question.

Backroads is right: his character is in question. I will assert that yes, he did get a kidney transplant and stay in a trailer while rehabbing. I will also assert that, yes, he was guilty of the transgressions that Oregon busted him for and revoked his license over; those and many more just like them. You're free to answer the questions as asked to you, though, and they were put to you in the first place.

Well, have we?

You've never said Mark was a "victim", but you sure as Hell have implied it time and again. It really is pretty simple; right is right, and wrong is wrong.

FWIW.

That, friend, is called an investment.

Colloquially "priming the pump"

He sent you stuff free?

Let me guess, you either have access to unique, valuable or desirable guns or hunting opportunities?

Keep in mind, you may not think so, but someone else may.

JMHO
No,

Nice try.

No, "Backroads" is another member who asked question..actually 2 different posts. So, I was asking you if that was the question you were referring to so I could respectfully answer. I think you are the one dodging here.

Speaking of dodging, did you ever answer backroads?

continuing to defend any relationship on this forum shows one of two things.

1)an addiction to the site.

2)a need to maintain a reputation on the site, which begs the reason why.

No need to proffer the any explanation involving "keeping up with friends". That's what email is for.

Nor to include anything involving God, because He seems quite adequate at taking care of business in His own way.

Right now, it would appear God has provided 1000's of viewers, believers and non-believers alike, an example of behavior to avoid.

Thanks!
I hate to even get into a thread like this, but if you guys can afford a BAR rifle, you can afford a cheap scope. Just saying............
Sam this thread is 4 plus years old

[/quote]

actually no this is just a black and white issue, either your husband is a crook or he isnt, you dont just kinda screw someone over, you either do or you dont..... [/quote]

Kind of like being a "little bit" pregnant.
Wow, what a train wreck.

My post had nothing to do with him. I couldn't care less about him or the drama he engenders.

Wake up and smell your own damn coffee.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

then why in the hell would some idiot resurrect the thread in the first place? It's like a freaking movie being re done after 20 years. The chit sucked the first time around. Geez

ding ding ding.

Any apologies yet?

Dynasty, book it!

Two words Jimmy Graham.......LOL Vegas has them win it again. BOOK IT'111

I thought they were gonna win it last year. Werent we supposed to have booked that one as well?
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

then why in the hell would some idiot resurrect the thread in the first place? It's like a freaking movie being re done after 20 years. The chit sucked the first time around. Geez

"ding ding ding"
"Trainwreck" is putting it mildly.

To continue to come to a place and pin the target on one's self and walk down range is even more baffling.

You would think that sooner or later, it would sink in that trying to fit in at a place that doesn't want you, isn't working, and you would go find somewhere else to play... wink

Negative folks thrive on this sort of drama. IIRC the new posts already exceed the old ones. It sat dormant for roughly 50 months until S Head brought it back up.
I actually deal with this stuff all time as the head of a ball association. I don't understand a lot of "charity" and "fund raising" stuff. By the time you get done donating not just your time, but gas and other stuff to get the fund raising done, you truly would be ahead to just give money or goods, whatever. I spend a lot of my own money on stuff simply because it's easier. Not to mention the fact that it eliminates having to beg people to get stuff done. Not being obligated to somebody for them having helped somebody or some thing at my behest is actually worth something to me. I think about this stuff a lot and still never come up with a viable answer.

At any rate, in this case, wouldn't a $40 scope be cheaper, in the end, than all the back-and-forth on the internet, emails, endless PM's and especially all the bad publicity for SM? It's astonishing actually.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I actually deal with this stuff all time as the head of a ball association. I don't understand a lot of "charity" and "fund raising" stuff. By the time you get done donating not just your time, but gas and other stuff to get the fund raising done, you truly would be ahead to just give money or goods, whatever. I spend a lot of my own money on stuff simply because it's easier. Not to mention the fact that it eliminates having to beg people to get stuff done. Not being obligated to somebody for them having helped somebody or some thing at my behest is actually worth something to me. I think about this stuff a lot and still never come up with a viable answer.

At any rate, in this case, wouldn't a $40 scope be cheaper, in the end, than all the back-and-forth on the internet, emails, endless PM's and especially all the bad publicity for SM? It's astonishing actually.

Yes.
The above post is referencing those who fund raise on the up-and-up. Then time after time you have the big talkers who always want to "bear the bag" and who steal from charities and non-profit. You have people who, despite plenty of overwhelming evidence of theft, turn over the reins of various charitable organizations to those who steal. Then stuff gets stolen and everybody stands around asking each other why? Some folks are just thieves and when you turn your goods over to them and they steal, is it really any wonder? This is not directed to or about the OP. It is just a general statement.

Btw SM, sorry, but I have no interest in making a contribution at this time.
I wonder if the Vet ever actually recieved the scope that was donated?
Originally Posted by Pete E
I wonder if the Vet ever actually recieved the scope that was donated?

I need to believe it did.

otherwise, I'm not sure I'd be happy.
Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm

FWIW.

Yep.

Travis

Agreed. I wish people would stop bumping it to the top.

Dave
Originally Posted by smokepole

"ding ding ding"

Yep.

Better things to talk about. Wish this would just sink to the bottom.

Clark
I just want to thank everyone here. As a noob I almost bought a rifle from SM. Did a could of searches and passed. Makes me happy to have NOT been shafted.

He is not a good person. Anyone "defending" him should take a good look at themselves.
Musical intermission and time for Eyeball to grab some aspirin and coffee.

Bookings available; wonder if Glory Road Quartet plays the local nursing homes?

The glory hole quartet?
Holy schit!

He really is the biggest man in his quartet!

Thanks, add. I can feel my spirit getting hard.

Dave
I mean rising. It's rising.

Clark
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

Stop reading and posting on this thread.

It upsets smokepole and Mannlicher.

Travis
Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm

FWIW.

Yep.

Travis

Confidence man hence the term Con man.

Display enough goodwill and caring to keep the trust up and the blinders on the victims and their circle.

Serial pedophiles operate the same way...
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

Travis

no upsetment here. Just some laughing at folks that say 'let it go', and continue to bump it. Hint................... laugh
Just gotta stir the fugging pot, eh?
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

Travis

That's right. I can't sleep, and I've been drinking heavily over this.

pics or it didn't happen
Originally Posted by RWE

pics or it didn't happen

+1

Oh, and I wish people would stop bumping this thread to the top, too.
Originally Posted by 4ager

Backroads is right: his character is in question.

Safariman Mark Claiborne's character is not in question at all. In fact, his character is a well-defined quantity, well known to many, and needs to be known to anyone that frequents the Free Classifieds Forum.

no upsetment here. Just some laughing at folks that say 'let it go', and continue to bump it. Hint................... laugh

Please stop bumping this thread.

Travis

So we can keep reading and posting?

Thanks guys.

Free bump.

Dave

Confidence man hence the term Con man.

Display enough goodwill and caring to keep the trust up and the blinders on the victims and their circle.

Serial pedophiles operate the same way... [/quote]

Say what you will, comparatively, but pedophiles at least drive slow through school zones.

Please stop bumping this thread.

Travis

+1

(13,759 posts and counting...)
My rule applies to doctors as well.

Clark
This is very sad. I thought byc and Vanimrod had rejoined the Fire. Crap. frown

Here's hoping they arr both doing well.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Say what you will, comparatively, but pedophiles at least drive slow through school zones.

So does Travis but he's just trolling.

Clark

Your rule is a thought can make your spirit rise.
I just want to know how Cousin Vickie is doing.

Talk about getting the schidt end of the stick...

If it ever happened.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I just want to know how Cousin Vickie is doing.

Talk about getting the schidt end of the stick...

If it ever happened.

One wonders,,,sorta.

Jeez, how is the head today?

This should work.
[Linked Image]

Great, and thanks for asking.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 4ager
Backroads is right: his character is in question.

Safariman Mark Claiborne's character is not in question at all. In fact, his character is a well-defined quantity, well known to many, and needs to be known to anyone that frequents the Free Classifieds Forum.

Agreed.

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

The evidence has demonstrated that Mr. Claiborne committed multiple violations of insurance laws in connection with the sale of annuities.

Most significantly, despite his knowledge of the requirement that he attempt to ascertain whether the sale of an annuity was not unsuitable, Mr. Claiborne, on at least three occasions, recommended the sale of annuities to elderly individuals without a meaningful assessment of their economic circumstances.

With regard to Ms. Holmes, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity Page 28 of 30 Amended Proposed Order, Claiborne, Case No. INS 10-02-005 that resulted in an immediate loss of more than $2,000 and the potential for future lost interest payments.

With regard to the Woods, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity despite having almost no information regarding the Woods‟s savings and investments. When Bankers Life questioned the suitability of the investment, Mr. Claiborne altered a form which Mr. Wood had previously signed as being accurate. When confronted about changes to the document, Mr. Claiborne gave conflicting and increasingly self-serving answers.

With regard to the Holloway transaction, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity that he knew would be funded primarily through the surrender of a variable annuity and actively assisted Mr. Holloway in discussions with Prudential to secure the necessary forms needed to complete the transaction. Mr. Claiborne made this recommendation despite the fact he had never read the policy nor understood its unique and advantageous features for Mr. Holloway.

Despite his knowledge, Mr. Claiborne falsely indicated on Mr. Holloway‟s application that he was not replacing an existing annuity, and did not plan on doing so. Mr. Claiborne offered no reasonable explanation for his conduct, but falsely asserted that he was not aware of Mr. Holloway‟s decision to surrender the Prudential annuity.

The evidence also established that Mr. Claiborne made false statements, as well as an untimely response to the Division, including statements under oath, in an attempt to shield himself from liability for his conduct.

His statements to investigators were often self-serving, contradictory, and contrary to all other available evidence. Given those false statements, the Division can have no assurance that Mr. Claiborne will fully cooperate with any future investigations that might arise.

Mr. Claiborne has thus demonstrated a willingness to deceive other insurance companies, the Division, and most importantly, the consumers, to serve his own interests.

Because the Division cannot rely on Mr. Claiborne to tell the truth, its ability to effectively regulate his conduct to protect consumers in the future will be severely restricted.

Given the evidence in this matter, the ALJ concluded that the appropriate sanction is revocation. ORS 744.074(1) allows the Division to revoke Mr. Claiborne‟s license.

The Division takes seriously its responsibility to protect the public from unscrupulous licensees. Mr. Claiborne‟s license has already been suspended once for similar misconduct. (Ex. A1.)

Given his prior discipline and level of misconduct at issue here, the Division finds that the only appropriate sanction is the revocation2 of Mr. Claiborne‟s license.
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

LMAO bump.
[[i]http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

The evidence has demonstrated that Mr. Claiborne committed multiple violations of insurance laws in connection with the sale of annuities.

Most significantly, despite his knowledge of the requirement that he attempt to ascertain whether the sale of an annuity was not unsuitable, Mr. Claiborne, on at least three occasions, recommended the sale of annuities to elderly individuals without a meaningful assessment of their economic circumstances.

With regard to Ms. Holmes, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity Page 28 of 30 Amended Proposed Order, Claiborne, Case No. INS 10-02-005 that resulted in an immediate loss of more than $2,000 and the potential for future lost interest payments.

With regard to the Woods, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity despite having almost no information regarding the Woods‟s savings and investments. When Bankers Life questioned the suitability of the investment, Mr. Claiborne altered a form which Mr. Wood had previously signed as being accurate. When confronted about changes to the document, Mr. Claiborne gave conflicting and increasingly self-serving answers.

With regard to the Holloway transaction, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity that he knew would be funded primarily through the surrender of a variable annuity and actively assisted Mr. Holloway in discussions with Prudential to secure the necessary forms needed to complete the transaction. Mr. Claiborne made this recommendation despite the fact he had never read the policy nor understood its unique and advantageous features for Mr. Holloway.

Despite his knowledge, Mr. Claiborne falsely indicated on Mr. Holloway‟s application that he was not replacing an existing annuity, and did not plan on doing so. Mr. Claiborne offered no reasonable explanation for his conduct, but falsely asserted that he was not aware of Mr. Holloway‟s decision to surrender the Prudential annuity.

The evidence also established that Mr. Claiborne made false statements, as well as an untimely response to the Division, including statements under oath, in an attempt to shield himself from liability for his conduct.

His statements to investigators were often self-serving, contradictory, and contrary to all other available evidence. Given those false statements, the Division can have no assurance that Mr. Claiborne will fully cooperate with any future investigations that might arise.

Mr. Claiborne has thus demonstrated a willingness to deceive other insurance companies, the Division, and most importantly, the consumers, to serve his own interests.

Because the Division cannot rely on Mr. Claiborne to tell the truth, its ability to effectively regulate his conduct to protect consumers in the future will be severely restricted.

Given the evidence in this matter, the ALJ concluded that the appropriate sanction is revocation. ORS 744.074(1) allows the Division to revoke Mr. Claiborne‟s license.

The Division takes seriously its responsibility to protect the public from unscrupulous licensees. Mr. Claiborne‟s license has already been suspended once for similar misconduct. (Ex. A1.)

Well, asphalt angelica was correct in saying that we didn't know the whole story. Asphalt, I think, is a street term for sodomy IIRC.

I did not con anyone, every person got interest on thier money and it was safe. My error was not continuing to fight oregon DOI over what an 'appropriate' placement of an annuity was at the time I wrote the cases in question. No retirees were harmed and in fact they were materially helped. Your conning lie is getting pretty old, and is way wrong. Plus, this is not the place for that crap.
If you guys think you're going to embarrass and shame Claiborne into leaving 24Hourcampfire, you're sadly mistaken.

Much like Larry Root, he's a sociopath and is incapable of feeling true shame and remorse.

The 'fire is a target rich environment for the likes of Claiborne. He's extremely adapt at manipulation, and cloaks himself in "Christianity" and utilizes his myriad medical conditions in his manipulation of the gullible to obtain what he wants.

While his wife Sherri/asphaltangle is very careful in how she answers and addresses questions (or rather, doesn't answer) is very telling.... she's just as complicit as her spouse.

She's not stupid nor blind. She's very well aware of Mark and his manipulations, and by not speaking up, standing up to him and demanding a change... or walking away, she's just as guilty as Claiborne.

Obviously for those unfortunate gullible souls wearing their emotions on their shirt sleeves, YMMV. I don't care, but do find some perverse humor in watching this sordid affair play out to its inevitable end...

Ummmm.

No easy way to do this

4Ager=Vanimrod
Originally Posted by RWE

pics or it didn't happen

Oh alright:

[Linked Image]

Clark

I'm not a doctor. I'm a made-up fictional character. Remember?
Thank goodness you posted that pic. I wanted to believe you. Really, I did.

BTW, uber shopping cart, dude.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
If you guys think you're going to embarrass and shame Claiborne into leaving 24Hourcampfire, you're sadly mistaken.

Much like Larry Root, he's a sociopath and is incapable of feeling true shame and remorse.

The 'fire is a target rich environment for the likes of Claiborne. He's extremely adapt at manipulation, and cloaks himself in "Christianity" and utilizes his myriad medical conditions in his manipulation of the gullible to obtain what he wants.

While his wife Sherri/asphaltangle is very careful in how she answers and addresses questions (or rather, doesn't answer) is very telling.... she's just as complicit as her spouse.

She's not stupid nor blind. She's very well aware of Mark and his manipulations, and by not speaking up, standing up to him and demanding a change... or walking away, she's just as guilty as Claiborne.

Obviously for those unfortunate gullible souls wearing their emotions on their shirt sleeves, YMMV. I don't care, but do find some perverse humor in watching this sordid affair play out to its inevitable end...

Profile for asphaltangel

Member #: 48288

Title: Campfire Ranger

Total Posts: 1799

Registered on: 03/25/13 08:15 PM

About Me

Hobbies: Shooting, motorcycle riding, camping, reading, parasailing, hiking, etc

Ummmm.

No easy way to do this

4Ager

WHAT?
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

LMAO bump.

Coming to elder and memory care facilities near you.

[Linked Image]

Glory Road

Members: Mark Claiborne, Owen Frost, Stacey Warne, George White

Primary Music: Southern Gospel Male Quartet
Other Music: Love songs and ballads form the 50' and 60's as needed for special occasions.
Web Sites: Home Page

High energy Southern Gospel, Male Quartet. Think Oak Ridge Boys on speed...

Instruments: Hoping to add a few, now using only tracks
Contact Info: 509-386-2740
352 School Avenue
Walla Walla , WA

http://wallawallamusic.com/v.cfm?mid=3825

Clark
. Doc rocket is the only doc I've known who didn't need his hand held
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

Glory Road

Other Music: Love songs and ballads form the 50' and 60's as needed for special occasions.

High energy Southern Gospel, Male Quartet. Think Oak Ridge Boys with their hands out.

352 School Avenue
Walla Walla , WA

Good schit.
Fixed it for you....
A little
and looking back i am pretty sure he did attempt to phug over me at one point but changed his mind that he needed someone "in his corner"
so exactly what was he going to con you out of? A $39 walmart tent? Or the 5 gallon joint-compound bucket you use for a toilet?

And how's all all that working out for you? Have you moved up to sleeping in a Ford tempo yet?
It says AA's occupation is Mental Health....talk about a Full Time job!
Are you another safariscam supporter?
Originally Posted by lilderrick
so exactly what was he going to con you out of? A $39 walmart tent? Or the 5 gallon joint-compound bucket you use for a toilet?

And how's all all that working out for you? Have you moved up to sleeping in a Ford tempo yet?
you're pretty fugging clueless.
lil dick usually is....

You are the most stupid MOFO on the 'Fire, period.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

not sure how i chose to goof off for a couple months on my dime after my divorce has to do with anything....especially given i had no financial responsibility to anyone but myself.....if i wanted to do nothing important for 3 months while living off my savings WTF does it matter....oh and the tent didnt come from Walmart and cost alot more than $39 wink
I use to think Mark was a stand up guy. Now I can see he's nothing but a POS. Hiding behind GOD is not going to save his azz at judgement day

No easy way to do this

4Ager=Vanimrod

Wait! What?

4Ager is VA?

That mf'er owes me money.

uh, wait, nevermind.

I owe him money.

I won't be posting for a while.

PM's are welcome....
VA

4ager

Nah...

When pigs fly.

You don't say, it's true is it?

Crap...

Now I will have to watch out for flying pigs

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by stxhunter

No kidding, the IQ of this place appears to be dropping.
He's back at it again in the Mashburn thread in the classifieds forum.
Is eyeball drunk enough to start blabbering here again?
He's back at it again in the Mashburn thread in the classifieds forum.

laugh

crazy

eek

HI everyone!

I said in my 'see ya'll a bit later' post that I would be checking and replying to PM's here a couple of times a day. Don't know why then that anyone would bet that I would not do so. And I have. We have another member who now needs a kidney transplant and he and I are visiting about that matter. And, I have a couple of trades that are finalizing and I need to stay in touch with the guys I owe stuff to and vice versa.

I have not read this whole thread, not going to. But a little bird told me that someone thought I had run off scared or some such. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am not afraid of any of you, here on the 'net nor in person.

Most may not believe this, and that is OK, but I do realize that I have made some real mistakes here and in my life. I truly am using the time that I am not here to do the soul searching that I said I would and asking THE great physician and the only one who can fix what ails me, for help in doing just that.

Sean, buddy, you are forgetting the many times that you saw me pray to begin a day of appointments that God would help me to be of a help and a blessing to all whom I came in contact with at the start of a business day. And the Bankers Life Magazine article where I stated and was quoted as telling others who wanted to be successful like I had been when they wrote about me that " You have to care more about the person across the table from you more than about yourself. If you are not about improving other people's lives and making thier dreams come true, then you are not worthy to have YOUR dreams and plans come true" And I meant that, and conducted myself in that fashion. And, FWIW Bankers is trying to recruit me back now that I will be able to work again soon. That some Oregon DOI employees thought differently is beyond my control right now. If I had not begun getting so sick so fast toward the end of my carreer and been able to financially as well as energy wise continue my fight with them I am certain that before a real judge and opportunity to see the wholle of the interviews that the DOI made (and was allowed to only cherry pick the worst parts in the 'hearing' with no opportunity for my attorney to see the whole or cross examine) we would have won, easily. The hard number rules of how much money, in % form, one could put into an annuity were not put into the DOI code until AFTER I wrote the annuities in question.

And Sean, you are forgetting for some reason how you credited me, after we had parted ways proffesionally, for your time spent in a church praying one afternoon. That, according to you, it was my influence in your life that led to that afternoons time. I hope that you are still allowing God to rule and run your life. Also, you never ONCE suggested that I was doing anything wrong in my business affairs with Bankers or my clients. And for good reson, I WASN'T. Yeah, an Oregon DOI employee found me to have lied to investigators, when they compared notes from over 6 years of questioning me and found discrepncies when
i had to go from memory each and every time plus truly was becoming very ill and weak, but there is not any mention of anyone being financially harmed by following my recomendations because they were not. AND, amigo, you are forgetting the many times that you called me to THANK ME for getting you started with Bankers Life - where you DID and WERE selling the exact same annuities that I was- and for mentoring you by the telephone many, many times to help you get a good start in the business. I happily spent HOURS on the phone with you both coaching and encouraging you. And I do not regret one single minute of that even now. Also, when you got your big break to work for Johns-Hopkins (LONG after our business relationship had ended) you called me and thanked me AGAIN for getting you the start you needed which allowed you to have the right skillset and knowledge base that made you a good fit for your fund raising job. You might still be working there, I don't know. I DO know that the last time I called you to see how you were doing, you promised me a phone call that never came. You simply took a chickenshit way and started bad mouthing me from an new assumed name, without once telling me that you thought I had been wrong in any of my business matters, when I THOUGHT you were my friend. Just... wow.

I just remembered another double standard here. Remember when I called you from a gun shop in LaGrande Oregon? I was looking at an older Savage model 99 in 300 Savage which had a tang mounted peep sight for $400.00. YOU told me that I should buy it and then flip it here at 24hrcf. That the sight alone made it worth much more than the $400 price tag. So I did and it was. I have long ago now quit the gun flipping but you were a mentor and co conspiritor with me on that. And in fact the VERY FIRST internet firearms transaction I ever did was with you. The funny stocked pre-64 model 70 in 270WCF for your Rossi lever action in .454 Casull. I wish I still had that one! smile

Sean, You are forgetting a LOT of things about our friendship. And I don't know how you were raised, but in our world and in my family you do not live in a mans house (Our guest room and sometimes our travel trailer right next to the house, but eating and such here), eat at his table, go to his best varmint shooting and fishing spots as an invited guest and close friend and then without telling him become his arch enemy from the anonymiity of a new assumed name, and for YEARS now. At least without having the balls for and class to have a person to person conversation first with that freind who trusted you FIRST. Even if by phone or e-mail. It is just not done, if a man is a man of honor. Some would call that two faced, at a minimum.

But, FWIW, I forgive you completely and without reservation. And, I sincerely thank YOU for it was your signing that long diatribe against me that made me finally really take notice. I should have long before, perhaps, but I am only 55 and have a new lease on life for which I am truly grateful for to both God and my amazing cousin.

And, I really DO intend, plan on, focus toward etc. to make the second half or so of Mark / Safariman's life one that really truly honors God. And one that really counts for something in the eternal scheme of things. And THAT my friends, and only that, is why I am stepping back from here for a little bit. There really could be something wrong deep down that needs some significant work. I am open to the idea of that and will be exploring all the options and avenues of fixing and re building things.

To all who have made fun of my testimony as a Christian and a Gospel singer.... Steelhead especially, This is what pains me the most. I am so sorry that some of my actions have caused harm to come to the name of my Lord and Savior. You all cannot see into my heart of hearts, but I truly did genuinely care for and about not only my clients, and I did help them, but as best I could and can all with whom I come into contact. As for my clients, I would make the same recomendations to them if I was a third party giving advice to them without my name on any paperwork, even though Oregon DOI now has some really arbitrary and poorly thought out % maximums that did not exist when I wrote the annuities in question. More to the point, I really DO love God, and people. The best part of being in and out of Virginia Mason hospital for 6 weeks was the opportunity to spot hurting or worried people and pray with or for them.

As an Aside, THANK YOU MISS LYNN! For checking in on this point and confirming the reality of my hospitalization. and confirming the reality of my lovely bride, asphaltangel. I lover her SOOOO much....

I will post some photos from my surgery here when I come back, and of my Vietnam Vet freind enjoying his Browning semi auto 243 and Loopy scope - big grin on his face - when I do return here. And I shall return.

And I do love singing and giving God glory that HE deserves. And I am an unabashed evangalist (see the links to my ink, perhaps). Some think I am pretty good at it. I have never received a dime for any of this and I like it that way.

I will not be checking in back here to see what happens next in this thread, some of you if not most will continue to have your fun at my expense and I am fine with that. This is, after all, JUST the internet. In real life, and with the people who truly know me I am much liked and loved and THAT is what counts. As for here and for now, I am only going to keep communication going with the folks who I am PM'ing with and as I said before any or all of you are welcome to PM me and I will ad here that you are all invited to e-mail me at:

kritterluverslive.com

I'll be back sometime, but will not grab another assumed cybername. I will still be safariman. All will know who I am, and I am a man not afraid to face some personal demons and get 'em killed off, and will not take the cowards way of using some other name and hoping no one knows who I really am.

As well, I will not be one who percevorates over another persons presence here and stalks them and tries to hi jack their posts or threads. This place is supposed to be fun, and a place to talk about guns and politics and hunting and fishing and such. I remember when it was just that.

Whenever I return in full, I hope that I will be allowed to just be one of the posting members here, without the drama that none of us really needs and is not of a benefit to the campfire experience IMO.

Other than PM's or e-mails, I will see ya'll some time down the road.

Genuine wishes for Gods blessings upon you all,

Safariman

PS not going to do some stupid swan song post in the general campfire, either. Just be MIA for a while.
No kidding, the IQ of this place appears to be dropping.

I blame the Canucks Rick allows in here!!!
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

LMAO bump.

[Linked Image]

Glory Road

352 School Avenue
Walla Walla , WA

The picture is kinda grainy but is Mark holding his junk?

Oh yeah, bumpity bump bump
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RWE
The glory hole quartet?

LMAO bump.

[Linked Image]

Glory Road

352 School Avenue
Walla Walla , WA

The picture is kinda grainy but is Mark holding his junk?

Oh yeah, bumpity bump bump

Maybe he's like Flave and praising the Lord gives him a boner.
Dphillips,

Too cool.

for the curious, Mr. Phillips is offfering a Leopold Vari X lll in 4.5-14! I am amazed and soooo excited, this option is Absolutely perfect, much more than what I was hoping for here.

I am going to have to make SURE this freind of mine shoots a deer with this set up. Anyone want to donate some salt blocks, granola bars and deer chow?? smile

Once again, this place and especially Mr. Phillips goes above and beyond. Sometimes I can do these kinds of things on my own, this year and at this time I coulld not, needed a hand with a deed. Thanks again to everyone.

MARK

Ummm, was I scammed? Haven't been around for a few years and lost my login info but I was DPhillips, but this sounds like I donated a scope and got scammed.
If it involved Safariman you were almost certainly scammed. A well known morally bankrupt conman looking to financially sodomize members.
Your heart was in the right place, but yes sir, I’d say you got scammed.
most definitely.

Originally Posted by Kushtaka
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

Ummm, was I scammed? Haven't been around for a few years and lost my login info but I was DPhillips, but this sounds like I donated a scope and got scammed.

I can't remember who or when it was but I do recall someone posting about a quality scope that was donated and was supposed to be going to a veteran in need but curiously (not really) somehow wound up in Safariman's personal possession.
If it's any consolation we kick his ass every time he shows back up here, as a matter of fact he's such a slime ball he just might make up a username and log on and make the same claims you just did.

Don't be offended if your legit, we're just careful with the prick.
Interesting screen name

Kushtaka or Kooshdakhaa ( lit. "land otter man") are mythical shape-shifting creatures found in the folklore of the Tlingit and Tsimshian peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast of North America.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Interesting screen name

Kushtaka or Kooshdakhaa ( lit. "land otter man") are mythical shape-shifting creatures found in the folklore of the Tlingit and Tsimshian peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast of North America.

Slumlord google fu....

Hmmmmmmm......
Originally Posted by renegade50
Interesting screen name

Slumlord google fu....

Hmmmmmmm......

Google and Norco are never a good combo.
I need to find me a local critter or legend or shapeshifting creature of folklore within a couple hundred miles of where Safariman lives and make me a sock puppet. Then in 2-3 years pop up out of a manhole cover and start posting

Damn I missed this is Safariman still around? Don’t have much spare gear but I’ve got lots of money hopefully he’ll show up and give his address 👍
Interesting screen name

Isn’t Claiborne from Oregon?

PNW connection?

Slummy and Ren are Dick &Tracy.

Good job gentlemen on possibly digging out the ferret.

👍🏻😎
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

You don’t remember if you donated a scope or not?
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Interesting screen name

PNW connection?

👍🏻😎

Clairborne is from Walla Walla
Originally Posted by Pat85
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

The original thread long pre-dates me, but reading back, this was my initial thought... you don't know if you donated an expensive scope and/or can't read back and remember?
Interesting screen name

PNW connection?

👍🏻😎

D bag women combat equal rights schit ng/reserve officer riffed from ad captain turd guy...

I got into with on his SF women grad thread

After surfing thru this abortion thread.

Holy fugg ...cant beleive the people sending cash to this schit byrd
Scopes, mounts , rings , ammo.
Wtf guys......

Asphalt angels last post on here was to that turd...

All 3 of em from the PNW.

What the fugg is in the water up their???
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

The original thread long pre-dates me, but reading back, this was my initial thought... you don't know if you donated an expensive scope and/or can't read back and remember?

Bazinga!!!!!
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm_gator
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

With all the threads started in a day on this site, I think it would be quite hard to just stumble across this thread last posted on in 2015 only to discover you donated an expensive scope.
Interesting screen name

PNW connection?

👍🏻😎

Walla Walla Wa
I need to find me a local critter or legend or shapeshifting creature of folklore within a couple hundred miles of where Safariman lives and make me a sock puppet. Then in 2-3 years pop up out of a manhole cover and start posting

Sorry Slummy, the only creature of legend around those parts are long civilized. Google up Whitman Mission and subsequent massecre by the Cayuse.
I am the Walrus.
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

I don’t know if you were scammed but I know that this thread proves that there are a lot of damn fine men on here. The good guys far outnumber the bad guys who eventually get found out for what they are and slither away.

Mr. Phillips, I’d say that you’re a good and generous man, who through a simple act of kindness showed great character when a stranger in need came calling.......scammed?......I don’t think so.
Makes me wonder if we are the ones being scammed by this new guy. Lost your password? Just get a new one and keep your info and posts.

Jim
Interesting screen name

PNW connection?

👍🏻😎

Bugs Bunny final destination if he didnt miss that left or right turn in Albuquerque????

LOL!!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Sounds like plenty of responses, but I know I can look around tonight and find several options at home. Lot of good offers already. Although it appears it is not a real legit request.
Originally Posted by ST50
Sounds like plenty of responses, but I know I can look around tonight and find several options at home. Lot of good offers already. Although it appears it is not a real legit request.

The original post was from 2011 lol. Even if it were legit I don't think you need to go looking around tonight.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

I don’t know if you were scammed but I know that this thread proves that there are a lot of damn fine men on here. The good guys far outnumber the bad guys who eventually get found out for what they are and slither away.

Mr. Phillips, I’d say that you’re a good and generous man, who through a simple act of kindness showed great character when a stranger in need came calling.......scammed?......I don’t think so.

Yeah, I'm DPhillips, just been away for awhile. After the re-boot, I couldn't log in and that is that. I did donate the Leupold 4.5-14x scope to the project. It was still in shrink wrap. I'd never unboxed it.

For you Tennessee chuckleheads (really enjoy Slumlord and Rene's posts, but they are still chuckleheads), I spent my youth growing up in Napier, TN. Real Tennessee....
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Dphillips,

Too cool.

MARK

Yeah, I'm DPhillips, just been away for awhile. After the re-boot, I couldn't log in and that is that. I did donate the Leupold 4.5-14x scope to the project. It was still in shrink wrap. I'd never unboxed it.

For you Tennessee chuckleheads (really enjoy Slumlord and Rene's posts, but they are still chuckleheads), I spent my youth growing up in Napier, TN. Real Tennessee....

Literate, complete grammatically correct sentence structure, proper use of punctuation and capitalization....
No way you're from Tennessee.
Cant argue with that
Aw shucks. One thing I can guarantee, Napier ain't Clarksville.... Not that there is anything wrong with that...
Isn't Safariman back, with Pancreatic cancer, and fighting in a parking lot with Karens overs his daughters silenced SBR that in just her name, but also in a trust?
I do feel Safariman's presence.. a sign...

g
Wow, an infamous oldie, but a goodie.

I sure miss that piece 'o schitt. What a scumbag.
I saw this thread and immediately started thinking what scope I could give then I saw it was old Safariman.

He contacted me once about 10 years ago and said he was headed up I15 from Idaho Falls and wanted to know if I could donate a stock and barrel for a build for an orphan or something. I told him to stop by Rexburg and pick out a 700 take off barrel and stock but he ended up not wanting to get off I15 when he realized I was about 20 miles away.

Too bad, at the time I had some 7-08 mtn ss take offs and some gen 1 Ti stocks on hand. I was digging around the basement the other day and found i still have a ti. 7-08 barrel or two in case I ever shoot the one out of my faux ti.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I saw this thread and immediately started thinking what scope I could give then I saw it was old Safariman.

HaHa
I just did the same thing!
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Isn't Safariman back, with Pancreatic cancer, and fighting in a parking lot with Karens overs his daughters silenced SBR that in just her name, but also in a trust?

Or Happy Camper?
Someone posted up a big ole court case involving safariman and insurance scam schit with old people he was fleecing.

Looked at it a yr or 2 ago.

You would think after some schitt like that being public record and put up on here for the world to see.
You would never come back on the site even under a sockpuppet.

Among all the other scam schitt he has pulled on here let alone other web sites.

Some people are really gullible it seems.
Hopefully, that pos is long gone.. unless he's back under a sock. Who knows.
© 24hourcampfire