Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wageslave
No,
You are just dodging......

? Aren't hard to cipher.......

Nice try.

No, "Backroads" is another member who asked question..actually 2 different posts. So, I was asking you if that was the question you were referring to so I could respectfully answer. I think you are the one dodging here.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

Damn, what a heartbreaker. ....That poor Antelope...and the whole thing preventable, had the popcorn not been cooked in hydrogenated oils.

I'd like to move this thread in a forward direction,...

Q: Can anybody explain why beans fire out of chili so violently, when you're warming em' in a microwave ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

The series of events are not that simple, but go ahead and run with that.

There she goes again. 'No one understands the real truth and I ain't sayin' nuttin' more 'bout it but he's just being unfairly treated and it's all just a misunderstanding! Mark's the VICTIM in all this!'

Stop being coy, now. How about a hint at the baffling but true (I swear!) mitigating circumstances that might shed some light on the whole SM mystique? Let me guess: it has sumptin' to do wif aliens, am I right?

Wrong. I have never said Mark is a victim.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At some point,someone will get tired of this mess and bail. I'm curious just how long AA will last.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever.

So you know he asked a question?
How could you know?
You are so confused by what question, any question.....did someone ask me a question?

Yet, you "know" Backroads asked you a question......
Strange. Isn't it?

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Kinda like popcorn, cross? Moisture inside the bean is heated by the microwave and the pressure gets too high and explodes?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There she goes again. 'No one understands the real truth and I ain't sayin' nuttin' more 'bout it but he's just being unfairly treated and it's all just a misunderstanding! Mark's the VICTIM in all this!'

Stop being coy, now. How about a hint at the baffling but true (I swear!) mitigating circumstances that might shed some light on the whole SM mystique? Let me guess: it has sumptin' to do wif aliens, am I right?

actually you are, either it was his fault he fugged over people or it wasnt, if it wasnt your claiming he is some sort of victim in all this and its not his fault.....this chit isnt that difficult.....explain it if we have it wrong....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whatever.

How could you know?
You are so confused by what question, any question.....did someone ask me a question?

Strange. Isn't it?

Apparently, you have difficulty in counting. I can't help you with that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q: Can anybody explain why beans fire out of chili so violently, when you're warming em' in a microwave ?

Micro waves cause the interior of the bean to heat and expand until the skin has to let the fart violently out of the bean.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Partsman

Did not work out to well did it, you seem to be pulling a Mark, and not facing up to your posts about the game that your team lost. shocked

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Kinda like popcorn, cross? Moisture inside the bean is heated by the microwave and the pressure gets too high and explodes?

Gadzooks !

You may very well have answered my inquiry.

Months, maybe years of torment look to be part of the past, and I'll finally be able to sleep nights.

I love this place

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Micro waves cause the interior of the bean to heat and expand until the skin has to let the fart violently out of the bean.

What a perfect universe !

Each little bean, with it's own little flatulent gift for us.

....and yet some claim there isn't a higher power.

GTC

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

You've also never said he is innocent of what he's been accused of, no, proven to have done, and what he is. Enlighten us, won't you? Not a trick question.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rattler

actually you are, either it was his fault he fugged over people or it wasnt, if it wasnt your claiming he is some sort of victim in all this and its not his fault.....this chit isnt that difficult.....explain it if we have it wrong....

Again, I have not said Mark is a victim. You live in a very black and white world, Sheridan.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Backroads?

I am sorry to have asked. I hope your situation improves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever.

How could you know?

Strange. Isn't it?

Apparently, you have difficulty in counting. I can't help you with that.

Thanks.
This has been awesome.
From tonight's entrees, I would say you and your "partner" go together like peas and carrots.
You both present yourself as "holy" as you are screwing Grandma out her last dollar or husband's Model 70.
Sleep well tonight.

Have Dog

Will Travel

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Best answer to the age old question!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Again, I have not said Mark is a victim. You live in a very black and white world, Sheridan.

AA,

How about you? Collaborator, enabler, or victim?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler

actually no this is just a black and white issue, either your husband is a crook or he isnt, you dont just kinda screw someone over, you either do or you dont.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There is "wrong" and there is "right", so you see, it really is a binary "black and white" sort of thing.

You do agree that your husband was caught cheating the elderly and cheating is "wrong", right?

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (260madman, 25aught6, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1234, 260Remguy, 62 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,945
Posts18,519,152
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.