Home
Link...![/color][/b]

In a Spanish-language interview Sunday with the network Univision, Sen. Marco Rubio, the leading Republican on the Gang of Eight comprehensive immigration reform group, made his strongest statement yet that legalization of the nation�s estimated 11 million illegal immigrants must happen before any new border security or internal enforcement measures are in place, and will in no way be conditional on any security requirements.

�Let�s be clear,� Rubio said. �Nobody is talking about preventing the legalization. The legalization is going to happen. That means the following will happen: First comes the legalization. Then come the measures to secure the border. And then comes the process of permanent residence.�

In most of his public appeals for the Gang of Eight bill, Rubio has stressed its enforcement provisions, saying that border security must come before immigrants are granted legal permanent resident status. What he has not stressed so much is the fact that the bill would legalize the 11 million almost immediately, after they have passed background checks and paid some sort of fine. That would happen before any new security measures are completed, or even begun.

But on that he was very clear in his Univision appearance. �As for the legalization, the enormous majority of my colleagues have accepted that it has to happen and that it has to begin at the same time we begin the measures for [the border],� Rubio said. �It is not conditional. The legalization is not conditional.�

[b]
Some excerpts from Sunday morning's "Al Punto" program on Univision, where Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), John McCain (R-Ariz.), and Harry Reid (D-Nev.) responded to questions from host Maria Elena Salinas:

Salinas to Rubio: You said this week that you would be inclined to vote against the legislation that you yourself helped to write unless there were some amendments that would strengthen even more the security of the border. Would you be willing to throw everything overboard?

Rubio: No, I am 100 percent committed to the issue of migration, immigration reform. To the contrary, I am going to continue working to ensure that that does not happen. My point is that if we can't secure the border, if we can't take the steps necessary to win the confidence of our colleagues, this is never going to become law, and we are wasting our time. But I don't think we're going to reach that point. I simply think that if we achieve a reasonable means � to secure the border and prevent any kind of other wave of illegal immigration in the future, we will have more than enough votes.

Rubio, responding to the concern that legalization might be delayed and therefore be subjected to the policies of future administrations: Let's be clear. Nobody is talking about preventing the legalization. The legalization is going to happen. That means the following will happen:[color:#FF0000] First comes the legalization. Then come the measures to secure the border. And then comes the process of permanent residence. What we're talking about here is the system of permanent residence. As for the legalization, the enormous majority of my colleagues have accepted that it has to happen and that it has to begin at the same time we begin the measures for [the border]. It is not conditional. The legalization is not conditional.

McCain, responding to Salinas' observations about the buildup of the Border Patrol in recent years: I agree with you that the border is more secure. But I would also argue that, looking at the flow of drugs and now the increase of illegal crossings partially due to the improved economy, that it is not secure. That is where the Secretary of Homeland Security and I are in disagreement. But we need to show our colleagues that we are taking sufficient steps, particularly with the use of technology. It's not people on the border. We now have 21,000 Border Patrol agents. It is the use of technology for surveillance.

Reid, responding to Salinas' question as to whether he has 60 votes committed to the bill: I believe we do. I really, seriously believe we do. � We have more than 90 percent of the Democrats. All we need is a little help from the Republicans.

Reid on his personal commitment to the bill: This is very personal to me. My father-in-law, my wonderful wife's dad, immigrated from Russia. We are a nation of immigrants. � We are going to pass this legislation. It's the right thing to do.

You just can't win

This is at best, backwards

Snake
Didnanyone really think a spic politician was gonna do anything to stop the legalization of all those immigrants and out border security at the top
SURPRISE!

not.
Good...maybe Romney will run again. You can bet that Rove ain't gonna let a Teabagger run anyway.
Now there's a good solid 'conservative' the Party Boys can back....

...just like Dole, McLame, and Romney!
Rubio I think you've been out voted the American people want to know about the government spying on them and they want to know now.
Why don't they just enforce the current laws?
Because they want these illegals given voting rights. They know damn well that is a ticket to an infinite dem. rule
Its finally starting to settle about this shill.
Call him a RINO, a tool, a dupe, an opportunist.
Call him anything but Conservative.
What's best is to forget him.
He's over & done.
Nothing there for anyone here.
Oh, and in case bo & the other fedz are reading posts here, I blame it all on Geo. Bush!
Rubio has turned into a first class beltway asshat.
Just sent him a scathing email. I called him another worthless liar - just like the one in the White House. No black helicopters yet. Will call his DC office tomorrow - 202-224-3041. I will report back if there is anything that has changed.
What a pos liar!
Let us know how that DC call goes...
I can't wait to call them and give 'em hell.
Looks like we are about to fall for the same old crap again.
Just pass it and fix it later.
As to any back payments or fines, that will all be forgiven because the dims will claim it is too hard on those poor people.
Rubio is a neocon in the Romnut mold. I wonder how may of the 'fire's neocons are going to support this loser.
Why can't the GOP find a politician in the party that isn't a Democrat at heart?

Originally Posted by ltppowell
Good...maybe Romney will run again. You can bet that Rove ain't gonna let a Teabagger run anyway.

You guys just don't get it! This is round 2 or maybe round 3 of the GOP Clown Show. In In both 2008 and 2012 the GOP trotted out a group of can't win Clowns and most on the fire lined up behind the "Flavor of the Week." Bachmann, Santorum, Cain, Perry and Romney.

I know you hate me for reminding you about this but the GOP will need a visitor's pass to see the inside of the White House for the next 10 years! By the way, you will need someone like Rubio who can attract some of the Latino vote if you do expect to win but you know that.
Walter I know you have connections and can find a dick to suck.
Just for kicks...who was your clown in 2012?
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Just for kicks...who was your clown in 2012?

LOL you walter!

You guys just don't get it! This is round 2 or maybe round 3 of the GOP Clown Show. In In both 2008 and 2012 the GOP trotted out a group of can't win Clowns and most on the fire lined up behind the "Flavor of the Week." Bachmann, Santorum, Cain, Perry and Romney.

I know you hate me for reminding you about this but the GOP will need a visitor's pass to see the inside of the White House for the next 10 years! By the way, you will need someone like Rubio who can attract some of the Latino vote if you do expect to win but you know that.

Walt, do you not care about the future of your country? Are you excited to see this nation turn into a third world cesspool like Mexico? Dont you have any pride? Aren't you tired of your tax money going for welfare. You say you see strife in the eskimo villages. Well maybe if they didnt have welfare to make a career of they would go find jobs and stop being such a drain on society. As long as liberals like you exist this country will continue to fail. Have some pride for the future and hang yourself today
Originally Posted by stray round
Why can't the GOP find a politician in the party that isn't a Democrat at heart?

Because Republicans have become as stupid as Democrats. After all, who shoved the liberal neocon Romnut down our throats? Did you see how many lemmings on this forum who threw in with Romnut? Romnut supported every single one of Obama's substantive policies.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Walt, do you not care about the future of your country? Are you excited to see this nation turn into a third world cesspool like Mexico? Dont you have any pride? Aren't you tired of your tax money going for welfare. You say you see strife in the eskimo villages. Well maybe if they didnt have welfare to make a career of they would go find jobs and stop being such a drain on society. As long as liberals like you exist this country will continue to fail. Have some pride for the future and hang yourself today

Be careful about encouraging suicide. It CA, it's a felony to encourage another to commit suicide. California Penal Code Section 401:

"Every person who deliberately aids, or advises, or encourages
another to commit suicide, is guilty of a felony."

You had better hope that the poster whom you so advised wasn't in CA when you so advised him.
LGR is back as stagnant water....rubio is back asswards
Originally Posted by Laguna

Be careful about encouraging suicide. It CA, it's a felony to encourage another to commit suicide. California Penal Code Section 401:

You had better hope that the poster whom you so advised wasn't in CA when you so advised him.

From a liberal POS in Kaliforniastan that knows!
17ACKLEYBEE,

You're the definitive source of conservatism & liberalism are ya? You wouldn't know a conservative from individual liberty. Best of my recollection is you vehemently supported a liberal in the '12 presidential election. I remained steadfast in support of the only conservative in the '12 election: Ron Paul!

When you awaken, you'll rue the day you threw in with the Romnut Internet shills against Paul.
17ACKLEYBEE,

You're the definitive source of conservatism & liberalism are ya? You wouldn't know a conservative from individual liberty. Best of my recollection is you vehemently supported a liberal in the '12 presidential election. I remained steadfast in support of the only conservative in the '12 election: Ron Paul!

When you awaken, you'll rue the day you threw in with the Romnut Internet shills against Paul.

So you voted for obama through the Paulie route because you thought you could fool your friends. LOL
Paulie never had a chance of winning and you gave your ball less vote to oberry through paulie. You're pathetic.

He's a liberal. Of course he does't care.
I quit on Rubio about twenty minutes after he got elected, when he threw the Tea Party folks under the bus during his acceptance speech.

He's like a Hispanic McCain, useless as teats on a boar.

If we're gonna throw in with a Hispanic, to get their votes, that leaves Cruz of Texas, who's more conservative than just about anyone else besides Paul.
Rubio is toast. He's done. Stick a fork in him.

Dipchit,..........

thenlast time you gave us this advisory, you plotted and promised a "Rendition Tour".

We were all going to be arrested and hauled off to California, on a U.S. Marshall's tour bus with a wet bar, stopping at alla' the well known sin-centers along the way.

You welshed on that deal,......nobody got busted

STFU,

or get after slitting your wrists, drinking hemlock (or Drano), electrocuting yourself, parking in a closed garage / motor running, eating birdchit and contracting Cocidiosus, impaling yourself on a tomato stake, drowning yourself in drug overdose induced vomit ....or blowing the diseased tumor that passes for your brain all over whatever passes for your ceiling.

doing the Planet a favor, thereby, and in consequence of said suggested act.

"Be Careful"

Hey,....[bleep] YOU, pal.

GTC
This is the result of some paulie mentality.

[Linked Image]
If they closed off and secured the border, the liberal hippies would have a real hard time getting their dope, and they like them 3rd world illiterates to keep coming so they can get their anchor babies votes in the future. Sad state of affairs. Every other country in the world controls their immigration with an iron fist except maybe Canada. We are the only country with politicians stupid enough to allow a third world country to invade us and become a huge drain on our resources while really offering nothing positive. They come here from Mexico and take jobs. They don't create jobs and they send a lot of money back to Mexico. It would be different if they came and created jobs or offered something. There has never been a Mexican Bill Gates, Micheal Dell, Steve Jobs, etc...We got the best and most expensive military machine in the world and we can't put a stop to this? Hard to understand.
Obama has nothing on Rubio when it comes to lying with a straight face. I'll never vote for a minority regardless of the letter in front of his name. I'm only interested in Americans and America.

All those that have ......-American aren't real Americans IMHO.
" The legalization is going to happen..."
FU, Rubio...

Rubio has Cuban roots.

Mexicans are smart enough to notice this BIG difference about how we treat "hispanics":

If a Cuban gets here and touches our soil, he is embraced.

Mexicans have a little rougher time of it.

The "R" bunch is keeping their "dark horse" out of the spotlight.

Jeb Bush.

Think about it.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Jeb Bush.

Think about it.
LMAO.. Yeah, Jeb Bush.. Run HIM and watch Hillary coast into the WH without spending a DIME in advertising..
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

[Linked Image]

I hope your chart numbers are not too much for Laguna.

They tie up in a neat package the stupidity of the paulie mentality.

That type of thinking gave us four more of Big O.

Of course their absurdity in not seeing any difference between Obama and Romney was as bad then as their claim now that they have no responsibility for the Obamanation we are all enjoying.

Before ANY talk of natrualization of Mexican Nationals is done someone needs to water board the census takers and Bureau of Vital Statistics and present to us the REAL number of illegal Mexican (and all others) currently breaking the law.

Then total lock down the border.
Then send ALL with criminal record home where they belong.
Then send home reconquista's and any other who has no intention of assimilating and becoming proud Americans.
Then make them learn English, make sure they have something to offer this nation, and make them pass the test our ancestors had to take.
Then make sure they receive NO financial aid or any other freebies or discounts.
Then make sure they pay all taxes REAL Americans are required to pay.

Then.... finally.... we'll talk aobut "pathways to citizenship" and restructuring the current and badly failing system of imigration.

Anything less is just plain unAmerican.
And American is NOT a race so tell opposing voices right from the start to shove their race card up their fat butts.

17ACKLEYBEE,

So you voted for obama through the Paulie route because you thought you could fool your friends. LOL
Paulie never had a chance of winning and you gave your ball less vote to oberry through paulie. You're pathetic.

So you voted for Obama through the Romnut route. Romnut was landslided by Obama. You're a mindless dupe-troll catfish who who lemminged off freedom's cliff with Obama shills Steve_No & PISJR playing the Grim Reaper's tune.

Those who are most stupid refuse to recognize how stupid they are. 17ACKLEYBEE, know where you fit in. You're so stupid that you have no clue when you're being propagandized by an Obama shill.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

[Linked Image]

Of course their absurdity in not seeing any difference between Obama and Romney was as bad then as their claim now that they have no responsibility for the Obamanation we are all enjoying.
I thought you were totally dead, not just braindead.

Who let this simple [bleep] back in?
Originally Posted by isaac
I thought you were totally dead, not just braindead.

Who let this simple [bleep] back in?

Your wife let me in...through the front door no less, while you were knockin' out nonsense of your computer. She don't much care for simple [bleep] like you. She wants hard drivin' man [bleep]', which accounts for her being blissfully sore for nigh on a month, which was when she speed dialed me back for more hard drivin' [bleep]'!
that's some real chit talkin there

the kind that would put you in the hospital

but you can be as badazz as you want on the internet I reckon

my money says you don't have the balls to ever show up at one of the campfire get togethers.

family is out of bounds

insult Bob all you want, but leave his family out of it

but you most probably won't do that

you'll go on pretending like you're some enlightened freedom fighter with courage and conviction that's not only willing to stand up to our corrupt gov't (agree with you on that btw)

but you won't post any pix of you, or family, any hunts you've been on

you'll just talk chit about another man's loved ones and not realize that any men of any sort of caliber write you off as a loser the minute that chit hits your keyboard.

so carry on Power Ranger
Sad when this is all some have to say.
Good morning lagooeysqueezesuli. Codename gecko45

Im sure you are quite adept at manphuckin.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
that's some real chit talkin there

the kind that would put you in the hospital

but you can be as badazz as you want on the internet I reckon

my money says you don't have the balls to ever show up at one of the campfire get togethers.

family is out of bounds

insult Bob all you want, but leave his family out of it

but you most probably won't do that

you'll go on pretending like you're some enlightened freedom fighter with courage and conviction that's not only willing to stand up to our corrupt gov't (agree with you on that btw)

but you won't post any pix of you, or family, any hunts you've been on

you'll just talk chit about another man's loved ones and not realize that any men of any sort of caliber write you off as a loser the minute that chit hits your keyboard.

so carry on Power Ranger

2legit2quit,

Are you Bob's protector???

BTW, I'll be in your area doin' some side action gigoloin'. I gots me a Square so I can swipe your credit card on my cell before I commence to gigoloin' your misses. Leave you Amex on the table and I'll leave her exhausted on your bed. You clean up the wet spots.
GFY
Our resident tranny rubber dumpster getting in a few before being tossed once again.

See ya', stupid. You know where the trigger is, right?
Oh, and 2legit2quit,

Put the misses on a diet and get her to the salon. That gray has gotta go. Remember that if I have to bag her mug, it'll cost you extra.
Our resident tranny rubber dumpster getting in a few before being tossed once again.

See ya', stupid. You know where the trigger is, right?

issac,

Yeah, that's what I've heard; you're mouth is a come dumpster and you have affinity for Bubba to Dirty Sanchez you. No wonder you always smell like chit.
End the pain from that syphilitic infected brain of yours,screwball.

Pull that trigger,gutless.
LOL,

laguna, thanks for showing us all what a sad pathetic little life you lead, one that would be quiet desperation if not for the internet.

anytime anyplace, and that's all that would be left of you, a wet spot

but you knew that

Heidi ho Power Ranger
oh Laguna,

and Ron Paul wouldn't give you the time of the day you spineless little coward

Careful bob. He will be along to tell you its a felony to tell someone to commit suicide

Are you still pissed that Bubba overcharged you for plumpkinin' you and leavin' too much Dirty Sanchez chit under your schnoz? Next time he plows you, tell him to go deeper. That ought to shut you up...for a couple minutes.

I told you to ask for a refund. Bubba has always been fair with the other neocons on the 'fire.
Just backwards thinking.

Careful bob. He will be along to tell you its a felony to tell someone to commit suicide

The word is the CA AG's office already is putting together a case on you. The search warrant is already written. Once the 'fires records are seized, you'll be cell sharin' with a BGF member who'll plow your asz until next winter. But you already like that.
lmao, that's all you got, I'm gonna sic the CA authorities upon you

the only sex you're apt to get if you could ever grow a set to show up at my place is when I let my dog [bleep] you after your azz beating

course then I'd have to shoot the dog, syphilis is some bad chit

I'd really miss that dog.
"the word is"

lolololololol

you tff

what a pathetic lil slimeball you are, how many years of bad luck you reckon you've racked up after breaking all the mirrors in your house

but hey none of us blame you, it was the only move you had

The word is the CA AG's office already is putting together a case on you. The search warrant is already written. Once the 'fires records are seized, you'll be cell sharin' with a BGF member who'll plow your asz until next winter. But you already like that.

this is too odd

really

Snake
Schit Bob. Im worried, how much for a retainer.
Schit Bob. Im worried, how much for a retainer.

My wife works for an orthodontist.

If Bob doesn't get back to you, let me know.
Will do, Tff
bump

[Linked Image]

I swear the guy it just like Jeef Oh he thinks he can BS his way through life.
Walt, do you not care about the future of your country? Are you excited to see this nation turn into a third world cesspool like Mexico? Don't you have any pride? Aren't you tired of your tax money going for welfare. You say you see strife in the eskimo villages. Well, maybe if they didn't have welfare to make a career of they would go find jobs and stop being such a drain on society. As long as liberals like you exist this country will continue to fail. Have some pride for the future and hang yourself today

You try in vain to paint all of the countries problems on the "Liberals" I find this amusing because you like many on the Fire live with blinders firmly attached to your heads. Any problems that we are experiencing are the results of many issues and no single agenda is to blame. I respect your view that the country needs to become more "Conservative" to survive but you fail to see that the country was founded on diverse points of view and the freedom to choose. Our Democracy exists upon the idea that opposing points of view work to find compromise in governance. When a single point of view is the only point of view accepted we will become an Oligarchy or dictatorship. Is that what you are suggesting?

I do not agree with the way the right is trying to force its agenda upon the rest of us but it is your right to have a different opinion. You need to pull those blinders back now and then to understand that most of the country do not respect your values and you are in the minority. The only place that the far right is in a majority is at a CPAC convention. I would love to see the GOP stop killing its self with its circular firing squad but that will not happen. You right wingers want desperately to find an ultra conservative to lead your movement but the likes of Palin, Bachmann and Santorum makes most of the voters vomit. Too polar, too loud and too uninformed.

Good luck with your efforts but the "Clown Show" will continue and you will be left on the outside wondering why the country does not agree with you.

Now when you and your minions respond do you think you can do it without the 2nd grade response...i.e. "F" bombs and doing your best to insult? You're not very good at it and outside the Fire your skill set has no value.

Ball is in your court!
See if this helps:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasb...ffective-the-tea-party-has-become-toxic/

Once Effective, The Tea Party Has Become Toxic

A week or so ago a small group of right wing activists calling themselves the Tea Party Fire Ants staged a boycott of Fox News that received national media attention.

When a Tea Party group goes off the rails like this, major news outlets are more than happy to use them as yet another example of a movement out of touch with mainstream America and for that matter, common sense
Well walt, your first [bleep] up in that rant was saying we are a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. That means the majority has as mich say as the minority. Please tell me what benefit it is to our country to have all these useless wetbacks along with the welfare system?
Well walt, your first [bleep] up in that rant was saying we are a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. That means the majority has as mich say as the minority. Please tell me what benefit it is to our country to have all these useless wetbacks along with the welfare system?

For starters your use of racial slur tips your hand a bit don't ya think?

You are showing your ignorance a bit here. Most Latinos who are in the country illegally do not use the welfare system or any other system because they are trying their best to stay below the radar and just work. By using the system that is in place for your family to use and abuse would draw unwanted attention to them and risk deportation.

As far as "Worthless" Have you seen the jobs these folk are doing? These are not jobs that you or any of your family members would choose to do. When is the last time you and your 9 children headed out in to the row crop fields of central California to harvest in 100+ degree heat? How about concrete work, or the Kill Floor of a slaughter house? Not nice jobs and very few Tea Party Members choosing this as a career path. These entry level jobs help keep our food costs and housing cost mush lower because of how our system abuses migrant workers. Lets change all migrant farm work into $8.00 an hour jobs. Are you willing to start paying $10 a pound for your Strawberries and salad crops? Bet not! Worthless? Really? Is this the best you can do?
rubio has lost ALL credibility for 2016 IMHO.

Gunner
you're absolutely correct Walt, the majority want exactly what our nation is getting

an inexorable slide towards socialism

it's been fostered upon us by public education that has it's roots in communism

i.e. everyone is ok, which is bullchit, you used to be judged ok because you could pull your own weight, not just because you were born and sucking up air.

9th place trophies, no winners, all brought about by the PTA types

you should have seen the bullchit PC propaganda form I had to fill out in order to leave an "attaboy" to my son's then junior Econ teacher

does the school enchance your son's self esteem? Does the school promote a good feeling about your son's ethnicity? (he's quarter Indian) Is the school a safe environment for your son?

must have been 20 questions mainly based upon those themes before I could leave the comments I wanted to about how well my son had been taught Econ by Mr. Holloway.

you're side is definitely the majority, so what? might doesn't make right

our country was founded upon all men are created equal, not that we'll make all men equal, and that we are to have equal opportunity to pursue happiness, no guarantee of such.

I'm most certainly in the minority, we started out with nada and have worked and earned all while paying taxes to support all the gov't and quasi gov't workers.

I'm also in the minority that we should have enough set aside to see us through our retirement years, whereas 60-65% of Americans do not.

why is that? because gov't and gov't entities have taken away the motivation for folks to do for themselves.

you're in the majority alright, but the majority is filled with dumbazzes expecting someone else to pay their way.

Bristoe is correct, all there remains is to see how this is played out.

besides when you have the most transparent gov't targeting conservative groups with the full power of the IRS behind them

when vets, and adherents to our Constitution are named as possible terrorist suspects by our very own gov't

what chance do freedom loving people have? not much

game set match, so yes it's your turn to gloat, your side has definitely won

with the help of dishonest politicians, corporate America, and a bunch of the most ignorant folks on the planet deemed useful idiots,

you aren't a politician or part of corporate America are you? guess you know what group you belong to then.

all that's left is to see how it plays out, but you don't have to look far, just look at the most liberal states, CA, IL, MI to see what's headed the way of the USA thanks to you and the minions that vote like you do.

you should be really proud

course if you had a brain you'd be really ashamed instead.

how'd I do? not an F bomb in there that I can see! wink
Gunner:

If not Rubio than who? The problem for the GOP is finding a candidate that can survive the primary blood bath and still get elected. Is there such a candidate out there?
Yeah, Cruz, Gowdy, West, Paul, Issa, Grassley, the list goes on.

Gunner
Originally Posted by Redneck

Jeb Bush.

Think about it.
LMAO.. Yeah, Jeb Bush.. Run HIM and watch Hillary coast into the WH without spending a DIME in advertising..

You were supposed to THINK about it before responding.
Walt, so you're saying that we get far more value for the jobs that most illegal immigrants are doing for low wages, that it offsets the costs in incarceration, BP enforcement, ICE, medical and welfare costs?

can you not read the numbers your very own gov't publishes?

head in the sand is no way to go through life.

wetback, undocumented worker, whatever PC term makes you sleep better at night, they are still people that are here illegally

here's an idea for you, get rid of about half of the gov't jobs in existence and don't offer 99 weeks of unemployment, get rid of WIC, whatever it is they call food stamps these days and see how many of those jobs get filled
Are you blind. If they dont use the welfare system then please tell me why our govt. is encouraging them to get on foodstamps. And americans most certainly woukd do those jobs, if they didnt have a welfare system to mooch on. And dont give menthe bullschit line that people dont abuse the system. We had a hell of a natural gas boom and thencompanies couldnt find workers to take the jobs, these are high paying jobs with benefits. Not taken by people who continue to be on welfare.

Buddy, i grew up on a farm, ive started my day at 4am milking cows and ended at midnight putting the last of the hay in. Ive spent countless days picking rocks out of fields before we could plant. Ive watched my father sit down and cry because he didnt know how we were going to pay the mortgage and buy cattle feed. So dont give me any schit about not doung the work.

Its pure entitlement, driven by people like you. People like you who feel the need to try and make everything fair, life isnt fair idiot. Whu should people that work and build futures have to suffer, and have their dreams taken just to give to people who refuse to make their own future, and people who have NO LEGAL RIGHT to be in this country

Tell me though. What is it again that these immigrants will be eligible for when this legislation passes, oh thats right welfare.
so yes it's your turn to gloat, your side has definitely won

I don't see this as a winner and a looser situation. Our government is based upon compromise to govern. Are you pleased with how the GOP has chosen to do nothing for the past 6 years and has become the obstructionist party after loosing the WH in 2008. We elect and pay theses clowns to accomplish something. The current GOP has chosen to become the party of NO with the hope of F&^%$ing up the country so our side can win next time. Hell of a way to win. Lets see...."We lost so lets burn the country to the ground so the electorate will want change and maybe they will choose our side but only after we put the box of matches down"!

I agree with you school and PTA analogy. Way back in the 1980s when every kid needed to feel like a winner regardless of if he/she actually accomplished something was a real turning point. A Trophy for everyone! No losers! Billy might feel bad about himself!

Life is about winners and losers and I am teaching my kids to be completive.

You have some very good points and I agree with much of what you have pointed out. Keep in mind that most immigrants also believe in winners and losers. They come from countries with some real crappy living conditions and have chosen to be winners by doing something about they're living situations.

Lets toss out all of the lazy Americans and invite in some hard working immigrants to replace them!
Life is about winners and losers and I am teaching my kids to be completive.
============

Poor kids. You completive them alright.

I could learn more drunk at .32 talking to a loaf of bread than with this [bleep] idiot you gents are engaging.
Try this on for size...

Do Illegal Immigrants Actually Hurt the U.S. Economy?

www.nytimes.com/2013/02/17/magazine...-hurt-the-us-economy.html?pagewanted=all

Chan�s boss no longer had to pay a highly skilled worker to perform basic tasks. That lowered the overall cost of construction, increasing the number of jobs the company could book, which meant more customers and more money.

and

The dollar value of the benefits far outweigh the costs, so the government could just transfer extra funds to those local populations that need more help.
Isaac my man...

I will bet you right now my kids have racked up more state medals in sports than yours have and I will also compare my kids ACT scores and GPA to your kids in a heart beat. My kids range from 15-22.

We stress being competative in this house as a means of getting ahead in life. I think that is a value worth passing on.
You'd lose the bet big-time,screwball.

I think you need to let your kids proofread your posts.

You're one illiterate MFer and the fact you might be teaching kids is a stain on Alaska.
Spelling is a weakness of mine but it is far less of a problem than you're inbreeding and lack of a world view in life. PS I never take you feeble attempts to insult to heart, I know how important it is for you to feel powerful.
You can't even put two sentences together.

You aren't a teacher.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Jeb Bush.

Think about it.

You were supposed to THINK about it before responding.
LMAO.. Nah, I got your sarcasm - I was just agreeing with you in jest..

You are a real piece of [bleep].
Shrivel up and die,schithead.
Redneck I couldn't agree more.No more Bushs needed, they've done enough.

Last election one canidate talked of the constitution, returning to the gold standard, and minding our own business. The Media and even his own party declared him a nut. Not one other of these other azwipes talked about restoring the constitution. Most of the GOP is just like the liberal Demoncraps, big govt, they just want their initals on it.

Shrivel up and die,schithead.

You are a poor excues Isaac. Your level of hatered of all is only surpassed by your good looks. No get a tooth brush out and scrub your mouth out and progress to your fingers.

And you thought I was the only on on the Fire who thought you were a tool.
Go back to school dumbass.
Spelling is a weakness of mine
=============

Let me know of a strength and I'll try to focus on that. So far, I can't think of a one other than you proving the "uninformed voter" and "47%er" theories.
We don't NEED frickin immigration "reform", unless the objective is to legalize a bunch (ok - a BIG bunch) of damn criminals. Otherwise, we already HAVE frickin immigration laws on the frickin books. How about frickin OBEYING the frickin LAW?
that's a novel thought benchman.

450 or so thieving, lieing pricks in DC couldn't come up with that in 3 lifetimes or so it seems

I don't know how much evidence thinking people need to realize our Federal gov't is way more dangerous than any terror organization.

we're just on the plantation, modern day sharecroppers, nada more to them than that, they want us to produce so they can get their cut.
See if this helps:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasb...ffective-the-tea-party-has-become-toxic/

Once Effective, The Tea Party Has Become Toxic

A week or so ago a small group of right wing activists calling themselves the Tea Party Fire Ants staged a boycott of Fox News that received national media attention.

When a Tea Party group goes off the rails like this, major news outlets are more than happy to use them as yet another example of a movement out of touch with mainstream America and for that matter, common sense

LOL I never even heard of that what you can't dig up these days over on Libturd.com.
Back on track a bit, I got thru on the 13th today to Rubios office in DC. The staffer took down my info and wouldn't volunteer any explanation.
I heard later today Rubio said we needed a solid secure border before anyelse could happen. This is opposite to what he said on Univision this weekend.
The Immigration Bill in its present form was voted against by only 15 GOP Senators this afternoon.
My count says 27 Republican Senators voted for it.
So it gets moved forward 85-15.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Back on track a bit, I got thru on the 13th today to Rubios office in DC. The staffer took down my info and wouldn't volunteer any explanation.
I heard later today Rubio said we needed a solid secure border before anyelse could happen. This is opposite to what he said on Univision this weekend.
The Immigration Bill in its present form was voted against by only 15 GOP Senators this afternoon.
My count says 27 Republican Senators voted for it.
So it gets moved forward 85-15.

So you think its going to have that easy a time getting through the House?
NO
There is no point to this bill. Obama doesn't follow the laws we have now he won't follow this one either. When there is someone trustworthy in the white house we can look at this issue again.

Illegal immigration and helping illegals must be a felony.

The constitution must be amended to eliminate anchor babies.

They need tougher border security but it seems like the way to really stop the wave of illegals would be to take away the incentives for them to come here. Make every employer use E-verify and fine the crap out of them for every illegal they hire. Take away any and all social benefits they receive from the government. Do not automatically make their anchor babies citizens. Make them pay out of pocket for healthcare. Make it so dang tough on them that they cannot survive here illegally, and they will stop coming as well as self deport. Problem solved without spending billions more every year to secure the border...This also would free up the border patrol agents to concentrate most all of their resources on stopping the drug trafficking. Seems like common sense to me.
"They" ?

"seems like" ?

Jesus,.....

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bIOwDeR79AQ[/video]
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
that's a novel thought benchman.

450 or so thieving, lieing pricks in DC couldn't come up with that in 3 lifetimes or so it seems
That's because the vast majority of 'em don't follow the laws themselves... Crooks abetting crooks, IYAM.

I don't know how much evidence thinking people need to realize our Federal gov't is way more dangerous than any terror organization.
Plenty of evidence - problem is the majority of voters either don't have a brain or are way to lazy/comfy to USE it.

we're just on the plantation, modern day sharecroppers, nada more to them than that, they want us to produce so they can get their cut.
Perfectly stated sir.. Kudos.
© 24hourcampfire