Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by Laguna
17ACKLEYBEE,

You're the definitive source of conservatism & liberalism are ya? You wouldn't know a conservative from individual liberty. Best of my recollection is you vehemently supported a liberal in the '12 presidential election. I remained steadfast in support of the only conservative in the '12 election: Ron Paul!

When you awaken, you'll rue the day you threw in with the Romnut Internet shills against Paul.

So you voted for obama through the Paulie route because you thought you could fool your friends. LOL
Paulie never had a chance of winning and you gave your ball less vote to oberry through paulie. You're pathetic.

So you voted for Obama through the Romnut route. Romnut was landslided by Obama. You're a mindless dupe-troll catfish who who lemminged off freedom's cliff with Obama shills Steve_No & PISJR playing the Grim Reaper's tune.

Those who are most stupid refuse to recognize how stupid they are. 17ACKLEYBEE, know where you fit in. You're so stupid that you have no clue when you're being propagandized by an Obama shill.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
This is the result of some paulie mentality.

[Linked Image]

I hope your chart numbers are not too much for Laguna.

They tie up in a neat package the stupidity of the paulie mentality.

That type of thinking gave us four more of Big O.

Of course their absurdity in not seeing any difference between Obama and Romney was as bad then as their claim now that they have no responsibility for the Obamanation we are all enjoying.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I thought you were totally dead, not just braindead.

Who let this simple [bleep] back in?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by isaac
I thought you were totally dead, not just braindead.

Who let this simple [bleep] back in?

Your wife let me in...through the front door no less, while you were knockin' out nonsense of your computer. She don't much care for simple [bleep] like you. She wants hard drivin' man [bleep]', which accounts for her being blissfully sore for nigh on a month, which was when she speed dialed me back for more hard drivin' [bleep]'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that's some real chit talkin there

the kind that would put you in the hospital

but you can be as badazz as you want on the internet I reckon

my money says you don't have the balls to ever show up at one of the campfire get togethers.

family is out of bounds

insult Bob all you want, but leave his family out of it

but you most probably won't do that

you'll go on pretending like you're some enlightened freedom fighter with courage and conviction that's not only willing to stand up to our corrupt gov't (agree with you on that btw)

but you won't post any pix of you, or family, any hunts you've been on

you'll just talk chit about another man's loved ones and not realize that any men of any sort of caliber write you off as a loser the minute that chit hits your keyboard.

so carry on Power Ranger

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 06/11/13.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sad when this is all some have to say.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Good morning lagooeysqueezesuli. Codename gecko45

Im sure you are quite adept at manphuckin.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
that's some real chit talkin there

the kind that would put you in the hospital

but you can be as badazz as you want on the internet I reckon

my money says you don't have the balls to ever show up at one of the campfire get togethers.

family is out of bounds

insult Bob all you want, but leave his family out of it

but you most probably won't do that

you'll go on pretending like you're some enlightened freedom fighter with courage and conviction that's not only willing to stand up to our corrupt gov't (agree with you on that btw)

but you won't post any pix of you, or family, any hunts you've been on

you'll just talk chit about another man's loved ones and not realize that any men of any sort of caliber write you off as a loser the minute that chit hits your keyboard.

so carry on Power Ranger

2legit2quit,

Are you Bob's protector???

BTW, I'll be in your area doin' some side action gigoloin'. I gots me a Square so I can swipe your credit card on my cell before I commence to gigoloin' your misses. Leave you Amex on the table and I'll leave her exhausted on your bed. You clean up the wet spots.

Last edited by Laguna; 06/11/13.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
GFY

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Our resident tranny rubber dumpster getting in a few before being tossed once again.

See ya', stupid. You know where the trigger is, right?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Oh, and 2legit2quit,

Put the misses on a diet and get her to the salon. That gray has gotta go. Remember that if I have to bag her mug, it'll cost you extra.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Our resident tranny rubber dumpster getting in a few before being tossed once again.

See ya', stupid. You know where the trigger is, right?

issac,

Yeah, that's what I've heard; you're mouth is a come dumpster and you have affinity for Bubba to Dirty Sanchez you. No wonder you always smell like chit.

Last edited by Laguna; 06/11/13.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
End the pain from that syphilitic infected brain of yours,screwball.

Pull that trigger,gutless.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL,

laguna, thanks for showing us all what a sad pathetic little life you lead, one that would be quiet desperation if not for the internet.

anytime anyplace, and that's all that would be left of you, a wet spot

but you knew that

Heidi ho Power Ranger

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oh Laguna,

and Ron Paul wouldn't give you the time of the day you spineless little coward

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Careful bob. He will be along to tell you its a felony to tell someone to commit suicide

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Are you still pissed that Bubba overcharged you for plumpkinin' you and leavin' too much Dirty Sanchez chit under your schnoz? Next time he plows you, tell him to go deeper. That ought to shut you up...for a couple minutes.

I told you to ask for a refund. Bubba has always been fair with the other neocons on the 'fire.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just backwards thinking.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Careful bob. He will be along to tell you its a felony to tell someone to commit suicide

The word is the CA AG's office already is putting together a case on you. The search warrant is already written. Once the 'fires records are seized, you'll be cell sharin' with a BGF member who'll plow your asz until next winter. But you already like that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lmao, that's all you got, I'm gonna sic the CA authorities upon you

the only sex you're apt to get if you could ever grow a set to show up at my place is when I let my dog [bleep] you after your azz beating

course then I'd have to shoot the dog, syphilis is some bad chit

I'd really miss that dog.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,830
Posts18,477,961
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.