Home
Posted By: Hoyt Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Just as soon as she can pass her GED.

I don't think I'll even attempt any funniness with this post, instead I'll let it rest on it's own merit.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/r...ull-ride-to-black-college-of-her-choice/
TOM JOYNER IS ANOTHER RACIST PRICK,LIKE BIG HEAD AL SHARPTON.IT'S JUST A WASTE OF HIS MONEY AND A PHOTO OP FOR SURE.SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPETE AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL,SHE'S JUST TO DUMB.
A HBCU berth might be the only place the sow could succeed. Of course, graduating high school at age 20 might be a negative indicator of potential.
You reveal much about yourself by dwelling upon this woman.
Posted By: Stush Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Anyone that thinks that this woman is college material is clearly delusional.

Unfortunately she is now the face and name of countless women and men like her ( white and black ). No options other than the .gov teat or crime.

Yeah, I am tired of throwing trillions of dollars at the problem and seeing zero results.

You are hands on in this. Your suggestions?
Wow, I didn't know Jaba had a daughter.

You are hands on in this. Your suggestions?

I live and work in a lower-income, higher-crime area.

First off I'd have drug testing as a prerequisite of any form of public assistance. And actually, if I could do it, I would ban alchohol, certainly among our major problem drugs.

And if we're spending all this money on public assistance, might as well have a work requirement to earn that money where possible. We have a lot of public works need maintaining.

And I'd call attending school "work" for that qualification IF said education had enforced academic standards wherein failure and expulsion from the program was a reality for not meeting those standards.

Pipe dreams I know.

Birdwatcher

Posted By: rem141r Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
looks like a future HR manager in the making to me...
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Pipe dreams I know.

But quite a dream though, that would be awesome.
Yeah, pipe dream. Will never happen. Can never because the left will not free their voter base. Slavery still exists today, just has a different face.

So then why am I revealing too much of myself by focusing on this woman and others like her.

Better to keep pipe dreaming or to address the problem for what it is? Until we call a spade a spade nothing will ever change.
I drive through a college campus every day to, and from, work. About half of them are just like her. (...and there are Government jobs awaiting.)
What possible benefit could she attain from attending college?
You're kiddin', right? With a socially promoted degree, she could be your first female POTUS.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
I would vote for her before I would vote for Obama. But they are actually the very last two, in that order.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You're kiddin', right? With a socially promoted degree, she could be your first female POTUS.
For her to pass a single class they'd need to assign someone to do her work and take her tests for her, not that I'd put that past this bunch.
A free ride to the black college of her choice? Isn't "black college" racist? What a lovely double standard...
Posted By: temmi Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Radio host offers Trayvon Martin�s friend, Rachel Jeantel, full ride to black college of her choice

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/r...ack-college-of-her-choice/#ixzz2ZJ8pSalj

Why a black college?

Really

Snake
Posted By: Dons1 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Every time I see some mention of this debutant I can't help but wonder if the NSA guys have that infamous cell phone conversation on file at Fort Meade.
Originally Posted by temmi
Radio host offers Trayvon Martin�s friend, Rachel Jeantel, full ride to black college of her choice

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/r...ack-college-of-her-choice/#ixzz2ZJ8pSalj

Why a black college?

Really

Snake

'cause they 'understand' the black student, speak eubonics, and are easier with regards to academics.
Maybe she can get a nice black job, earn some good black money, live in a nice big black house and eat some black food. Find a nice black man through a nice black dating service. Have a black wedding with a black minister and throw the black bouquet, eat some black cake and have a black honeymoon on a black cruise ship to the black islands. Drive a black car, shop at black stores, go on some nice black vacations. Maybe a nice black boat and do some black fishing? Surround herself with black friends and vote for black politicians. Raise some black children and send them to black schools for some black education. Go to the black church and say some black prayers. Sit on a black couch and watch some black tv. Swat some black flies and eat some black pies.
Hell, I'd not be surprised to see Goiter become a "Fashion Statement" on the heels of this fine young philosopher's meteoric rise to thunderous acclaim, and fame.

Think of the whole new area that will open up for the silicone implant / plastic surgery game.

"The Jeantel Look"

God, I can hardly wait.

GTC
Posted By: eyeball Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Originally Posted by crittergetter
TOM JOYNER IS ANOTHER RACIST PRICK,LIKE BIG HEAD AL SHARPTON.IT'S JUST A WASTE OF HIS MONEY AND A PHOTO OP FOR SURE.SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO COMPETE AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL,SHE'S JUST TOo DUMB.

Fixed it. smirk wink
They will get her trained up to be a real lapdog radical.
Posted By: Hoyt Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

You reveal much about yourself with your post...Go fulk yourself.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
First they need to get someone to take her GED exam for her. No way in hell she's passing one of those by the honest method. No way in hell.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Hell, I'd not be surprised to see Goiter become a "Fashion Statement" on the heels of this fine young philosopher's meteoric rise to thunderous acclaim, and fame. ... "The Jeantel Look"

God, I can hardly wait.

GTC

She's reality TV material, if ever I saw it.

That video made me sick, that's the most talk I've heard outta black folk in my entire life.

Gunner
Posted By: Hoyt Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
I thought reading and writing was a prerequisite for getting accepted in college.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Ko Ko wants to be a PO PO! She said she would stop the injustice! The only injustice is if she ever became a police officer which I'm not to worried about! Too bad the New York Zoo won't take her?
Originally Posted by Esox357
Too bad the New York Zoo won't take her?
laugh The Bronx Zoo has more gorillas than they can handle already.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Originally Posted by Hoyt
I thought reading and writing was a prerequisite for getting accepted in college.

My wife teaches nursing students who can't read cursive.

What those nurses are going to do when they have to review physicians' notes is beyond me.
Ko Ko wants to be a PO PO! She said she would stop the injustice! The only injustice is if she ever became a police officer which I'm not to worried about! Too bad the New York Zoo won't take her?

There's only one injustice that rhino would stop, day old donuts would be a thing of the past.

Gunner
Originally Posted by tjm10025

What those nurses are going to do when they have to review physicians' notes is beyond me.

Oh hell, that's EASY,.......

Administer some sorta' cocktail containing Robitussin Cough Syrup.
Originally Posted by gunner500

There's only one injustice that rhino would stop, day old donuts would be a thing of the past.

Gunner
grin How do you come up with this stuff?
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Of course, graduating high school at age 20 might be a negative indicator of potential.
She's not their yet. One more year to go.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Gunner
grin How do you come up with this stuff?

A simple mind like mine is easy to entertain. grin

Gunner
Posted By: jmillo Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Maybe they teach lunch lady classes at said colleges....she could make a career serving mashed potatoes!
Posted By: mathman Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Originally Posted by jmillo
Maybe they teach lunch lady classes at said colleges....she could make a career serving mashed potatoes!

How much would she skim?
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by jmillo

How much would she skim?

Her passing on might impact Idaho's annual profit and loss figures.

GTC
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
That's no [bleep]! Thats funny as [bleep]!
Posted By: bea175 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
If she graduate , which she will due to the Affirmative Action Program that so many Black have to graduate regardless if they make the grades or not, she will be working as a intern for Sharpton or a reporter for MSNBC. Bill Clinton will be in line for another Blow Job when she starts her internship in DC . She will in the future be the New Spokes Person for the NAACP
Posted By: Hotload Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Originally Posted by Longbob
I would vote for her before I would vote for Obama. But they are actually the very last two, in that order.

Rachel Jeantel, Obama, or Hillary Clinton sick
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by Longbob

Rachel Jeantel, Obama, or Hillary Clinton sick

I'm gonna go sit in the cool waters of the creek and shoot myself in the head now. sick sick

Gunner

I worked with a woman who was a student at a "traditional black college" who was majoring in Nursing. One day I noticed that on break she had a text book open and what appeared to be a study sheet. She was on a conference call with two other students. I asked her if she was studying for mid-term test. She said no this is the test. Stunned I said "you do an open book mid-term test?" Defensively she said " we do all our test open book. They give us the test on Friday and we turn it in on Monday"
Posted By: bea175 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Most couldn't read progress notes regardless of their education level . You must be proficient in Medical Terminology to read most of these notes. I had to read back most of my notes to the Lawyer in all the Medical Malpractice Depositions i was in on
I drive through a college campus every day to, and from, work. About half of them are just like her. (...and there are Government jobs awaiting.)

+1
That would be a "high paying" gubamint job with comensurate benefits and Early retirement. First Ko Ko would have to weigh if all this effort at getting edjumacated and getting one of those J.O.B.S outweighs the benefits she be receebin now or in da future.
Don't sound like fun when you spend your day drinking Arizona tea laced with Robitussin and Skittles and talkin' on your Obozo phone bout Creepy Crackas
Are they going to major in Ebonics?
Originally Posted by websterparish47

I worked with a woman who was a student at a "traditional black college" who was majoring in Nursing. One day I noticed that on break she had a text book open and what appeared to be a study sheet. She was on a conference call with two other students. I asked her if she was studying for mid-term test. She said no this is the test. Stunned I said "you do an open book mid-term test?" Defensively she said " we do all our test open book. They give us the test on Friday and we turn it in on Monday"
It's a group effort, too. I guarantee it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
First they need to get someone to take her GED exam for her. No way in hell she's passing one of those by the honest method. No way in hell.

She will have one question on her oral GED exam. Are you an Afro American and do white people owe you?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Black college my ass. They will send her to Yale
Black college my ass. They will send her to Yale.

She will probably end up teaching constitutional law like the assclown.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
She said she wants to be in law enforcement. Only thing I can see her doing is being a prison guard - the kind that smuggles for the prisoners.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
If she can step iver the two foot wall during the pt test
Posted By: CCCC Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Yikes ! Invested a lot of caring and effort toward quality performance and improving HEd in this country, along with many colleagues. If this video characterizes what HBCUs are about in 2013, those students have bought into a big problem - would not be a good investment of their talent, time and work.
Never mind the thousands of kids who are busting their asses, working full time and still managing straight A's, who will never be able to afford college. Instead, let's reward this champion of stupidity, whose claim to fame is associating with a violent criminal, and perjuring herself under oath.

Oh yes, that's a smart investment, in my opinion. (sarcasm)

Honestly though, it's likely a moot point as I would bet my left testicle that she NEVER follows through on that offer. If he offered a cash payment she would take that in a heart beat, but she is NOT going to take something that you actually have to show up and work for!

The girl can't even read and write... let alone speak discernible ENGLISH.

First the bun, then the patty, then the next bun then the next meat patty, then the pickle, then the special sauce, then the top bun, then put it in the box and put it on the line.

There, her education completed...
the 800 pound gorilla in the room, is that no one in a position of influence or power, white or black, will acknowledge that America is made up of two different peoples.
Blacks and Whites share virtually nothing. We speak different languages. We have totally different cultures. We have different values, different goals, different visions of the future.
The 'dialog about race', that holder and others accuse Americans of not engaging in, is prevented from taking place. Political correctness won't allow it.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Trayvon was just whoopin azz....whoop aaaaass.

I think we have a new law definition today self-de-whoop-azz

Somebody needs to ask Jeantel if "Whoop aaaaas" equates to "great bodily harm?

Nice job by Piers doing his best damage control? "If Trayvon was a scared and frightened child who was being attacked by a racist, would he use self-de-whoop-asss?
I guess HBCU is Historically Black College or University?
Don't put her in a position where she'd be on equal footing with white purple yellow green red or lavender students.
Did I forget a color? I'm sorry.
But 20 years old, to "graduate" with no ability to read "cursive" or any other font aside from block lettering? I hope something good comes of this, but realistically? Eight years from now, Jeantel gets a degree in, um, er, ah, "Recreation?" And a job as a prison matron?
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I guess HBCU is Historically Black College or University?

Yes.

Seems kinda racist to demand that she only go to a black college/university.

The PERFECT place for her to go.... Southern University, New Orleans. Historic alright!!!
Graduation Rate: 4%!!
Why are you guys arguing about which college she'll go to?

She gonna be a baby momma wif a EBT card.
Posted By: ColKlink Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13

That video made me sick, that's the most talk I've heard outta black folk in my entire life.

Gunner

They're bouncing around like a bunch of [bleep] at the zoo.
bwahahahahahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!

college?????????????????

bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: gmsemel Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/17/13
Well since she has a track record for lying, she will never qualify to be a Police Officer. And you have to be able to read and write to even get to College, I doubt that she will be able to read well enough to even graduate, thou they will graduate her. The first employment application will tell the tail. Its going to be low level fast food work for her. For her to catch up and be were she is suppose to be education wise, would mean a good 3 to 5 years worth of hard study and effort, I doubt very much that she even has the will to do what is needed. She is 20 years old and I bet that if she had to do a reading comprehension test, she would test and the second or third grad level.
welfare is the way she is gonna go
get a couple of niglets
from a couple of different hood rats
then she is set for life
just keep popping em out every couple of years
to keep the free ride going
bytch is too lazy to do anything else other than make a living on her back

and it is funny as heck trayvon was hitting that
probably some big secret he didnt want his friends to find out
that he was tapping free willy

dumb ass kid
porking the moon pig and gets greased
everyone finds out he was desperate enough to pork a levithan after he gets killed

just adds insult to injury laugh

bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!
So then why am I revealing too much of myself by focusing on this woman and others like her.

Check the thread, I weren't talking to you.

Um... perhaps you're not that smart..... (and no, I never said I was)

Birdwatcher
[Linked Image]
hahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/18/13
These developments merely highlight that the overall situation is really bad.

Although I can understand why and how many on here are reacting to that wealthy guy upping the racial ante by offering the "scholarship", and reacting to how all of that relates to what that black girl has exposed herself to be, I am not on that personal track at all. This really is not racial - it is power politics. Neither he nor she are important - other than as having some significance as symbols of the bigger issues.

It is horrible to consider the very negative personal(for the "takers", if not us), social and governmental effects of what 30 or 40 years of politicians have done to perpetuate and increase the obvious dependence and ignorance of such folks. All done to gain political power by undermining a mostly honorable society and system of government to gain votes through the dependency of a significant slice of the population. And, today, the main culprits are so brazen as to keep crowing the same destructive line.

Some critics are upset because, in their eyes, the takeover has been a "marxist" undertaking. Maybe it has - I can't argue well against that - but the scope of the problem is now way past ideology and tactics. It is now a crucial issue of values.

That is the glaring issue. The ignorant fat girl and her dead boyfriend are mere pawns - sacrificed for the aims of those who are running the racial/government scams.

So, what does one do - at this stage - about the BIG problem?
Posted By: ColKlink Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/18/13
What you are describing is democracy and democracies eventually will all end up where we are now.
Originally Posted by CCCC
These developments merely highlight that the overall situation is really bad.

Although I can understand why and how many on here are reacting to that wealthy guy upping the racial ante by offering the "scholarship", and reacting to how all of that relates to what that black girl has exposed herself to be, I am not on that personal track at all. This really is not racial - it is power politics. Neither he nor she are important - other than as having some significance as symbols of the bigger issues.

It is horrible to consider the very negative personal(for the "takers", if not us), social and governmental effects of what 30 or 40 years of politicians have done to perpetuate and increase the obvious dependence and ignorance of such folks. All done to gain political power by undermining a mostly honorable society and system of government to gain votes through the dependency of a significant slice of the population. And, today, the main culprits are so brazen as to keep crowing the same destructive line.

Some critics are upset because, in their eyes, the takeover has been a "marxist" undertaking. Maybe it has - I can't argue well against that - but the scope of the problem is now way past ideology and tactics. It is now a crucial issue of values.

That is the glaring issue. The ignorant fat girl and her dead boyfriend are mere pawns - sacrificed for the aims of those who are running the racial/government scams.

work harder,pay your taxes
millions of democrat voters on welfare as a way of life depend on us mad mad mad mad mad

been happening since the demmys and lbj started the unspoken master plan back in 64-65
they got their titty baby unca suga voters in their hip pocket
starting all under the pretense of civil right acts in the mid 60,s
then it mutated into all the welfare programs supporting the enlightened society.............................................
Posted By: Hoyt Re: Ko Ko's Going to College! - 07/18/13
No disrespect intended, or of course any racism, but to put it another way..I just don't think the black race has been out of the trees quiet long enough to get their [bleep] together.
nor the arabs for that matter
fuggers are the flintstones with electricity and oil
150 yrs outta the stone age literally.............
Originally Posted by CCCC

Good question.

Unfortunately, I fear there's nothing that can be done as the deck has been stacked.
© 24hourcampfire