Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I guess HBCU is Historically Black College or University?

Yes.

Seems kinda racist to demand that she only go to a black college/university.

The PERFECT place for her to go.... Southern University, New Orleans. Historic alright!!!
Graduation Rate: 4%!!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are you guys arguing about which college she'll go to?

She gonna be a baby momma wif a EBT card.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by ltppowell

That video made me sick, that's the most talk I've heard outta black folk in my entire life.

Gunner

They're bouncing around like a bunch of [bleep] at the zoo.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
bwahahahahahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!

college?????????????????

bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well since she has a track record for lying, she will never qualify to be a Police Officer. And you have to be able to read and write to even get to College, I doubt that she will be able to read well enough to even graduate, thou they will graduate her. The first employment application will tell the tail. Its going to be low level fast food work for her. For her to catch up and be were she is suppose to be education wise, would mean a good 3 to 5 years worth of hard study and effort, I doubt very much that she even has the will to do what is needed. She is 20 years old and I bet that if she had to do a reading comprehension test, she would test and the second or third grad level.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
welfare is the way she is gonna go
get a couple of niglets
from a couple of different hood rats
then she is set for life
just keep popping em out every couple of years
to keep the free ride going
bytch is too lazy to do anything else other than make a living on her back

and it is funny as heck trayvon was hitting that
probably some big secret he didnt want his friends to find out
that he was tapping free willy

dumb ass kid
porking the moon pig and gets greased
everyone finds out he was desperate enough to pork a levithan after he gets killed

just adds insult to injury laugh

bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 07/17/13.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So then why am I revealing too much of myself by focusing on this woman and others like her.

Check the thread, I weren't talking to you.

Um... perhaps you're not that smart..... (and no, I never said I was)

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
hahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These developments merely highlight that the overall situation is really bad.

Although I can understand why and how many on here are reacting to that wealthy guy upping the racial ante by offering the "scholarship", and reacting to how all of that relates to what that black girl has exposed herself to be, I am not on that personal track at all. This really is not racial - it is power politics. Neither he nor she are important - other than as having some significance as symbols of the bigger issues.

It is horrible to consider the very negative personal(for the "takers", if not us), social and governmental effects of what 30 or 40 years of politicians have done to perpetuate and increase the obvious dependence and ignorance of such folks. All done to gain political power by undermining a mostly honorable society and system of government to gain votes through the dependency of a significant slice of the population. And, today, the main culprits are so brazen as to keep crowing the same destructive line.

Some critics are upset because, in their eyes, the takeover has been a "marxist" undertaking. Maybe it has - I can't argue well against that - but the scope of the problem is now way past ideology and tactics. It is now a crucial issue of values.

That is the glaring issue. The ignorant fat girl and her dead boyfriend are mere pawns - sacrificed for the aims of those who are running the racial/government scams.

So, what does one do - at this stage - about the BIG problem?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What you are describing is democracy and democracies eventually will all end up where we are now.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CCCC
These developments merely highlight that the overall situation is really bad.

Although I can understand why and how many on here are reacting to that wealthy guy upping the racial ante by offering the "scholarship", and reacting to how all of that relates to what that black girl has exposed herself to be, I am not on that personal track at all. This really is not racial - it is power politics. Neither he nor she are important - other than as having some significance as symbols of the bigger issues.

It is horrible to consider the very negative personal(for the "takers", if not us), social and governmental effects of what 30 or 40 years of politicians have done to perpetuate and increase the obvious dependence and ignorance of such folks. All done to gain political power by undermining a mostly honorable society and system of government to gain votes through the dependency of a significant slice of the population. And, today, the main culprits are so brazen as to keep crowing the same destructive line.

Some critics are upset because, in their eyes, the takeover has been a "marxist" undertaking. Maybe it has - I can't argue well against that - but the scope of the problem is now way past ideology and tactics. It is now a crucial issue of values.

That is the glaring issue. The ignorant fat girl and her dead boyfriend are mere pawns - sacrificed for the aims of those who are running the racial/government scams.

work harder,pay your taxes
millions of democrat voters on welfare as a way of life depend on us mad mad mad mad mad

been happening since the demmys and lbj started the unspoken master plan back in 64-65
they got their titty baby unca suga voters in their hip pocket
starting all under the pretense of civil right acts in the mid 60,s
then it mutated into all the welfare programs supporting the enlightened society.............................................

Last edited by renegade50; 07/17/13.
Hoyt Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
No disrespect intended, or of course any racism, but to put it another way..I just don't think the black race has been out of the trees quiet long enough to get their [bleep] together.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
nor the arabs for that matter
fuggers are the flintstones with electricity and oil
150 yrs outta the stone age literally.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CCCC

Good question.

Unfortunately, I fear there's nothing that can be done as the deck has been stacked.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 41rem, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 60 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,024
Posts18,520,825
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.