Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by jmillo
Maybe they teach lunch lady classes at said colleges....she could make a career serving mashed potatoes!

How much would she skim?

Her passing on might impact Idaho's annual profit and loss figures.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That's no [bleep]! Thats funny as [bleep]!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If she graduate , which she will due to the Affirmative Action Program that so many Black have to graduate regardless if they make the grades or not, she will be working as a intern for Sharpton or a reporter for MSNBC. Bill Clinton will be in line for another Blow Job when she starts her internship in DC . She will in the future be the New Spokes Person for the NAACP

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Longbob
I would vote for her before I would vote for Obama. But they are actually the very last two, in that order.

Rachel Jeantel, Obama, or Hillary Clinton sick

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by Longbob
I would vote for her before I would vote for Obama. But they are actually the very last two, in that order.

Rachel Jeantel, Obama, or Hillary Clinton sick

I'm gonna go sit in the cool waters of the creek and shoot myself in the head now. sick sick

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Hoyt
I thought reading and writing was a prerequisite for getting accepted in college.

My wife teaches nursing students who can't read cursive.

What those nurses are going to do when they have to review physicians' notes is beyond me.

I worked with a woman who was a student at a "traditional black college" who was majoring in Nursing. One day I noticed that on break she had a text book open and what appeared to be a study sheet. She was on a conference call with two other students. I asked her if she was studying for mid-term test. She said no this is the test. Stunned I said "you do an open book mid-term test?" Defensively she said " we do all our test open book. They give us the test on Friday and we turn it in on Monday"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Most couldn't read progress notes regardless of their education level . You must be proficient in Medical Terminology to read most of these notes. I had to read back most of my notes to the Lawyer in all the Medical Malpractice Depositions i was in on

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I drive through a college campus every day to, and from, work. About half of them are just like her. (...and there are Government jobs awaiting.)

+1
That would be a "high paying" gubamint job with comensurate benefits and Early retirement. First Ko Ko would have to weigh if all this effort at getting edjumacated and getting one of those J.O.B.S outweighs the benefits she be receebin now or in da future.
Don't sound like fun when you spend your day drinking Arizona tea laced with Robitussin and Skittles and talkin' on your Obozo phone bout Creepy Crackas

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are they going to major in Ebonics?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Hoyt
I thought reading and writing was a prerequisite for getting accepted in college.

My wife teaches nursing students who can't read cursive.

What those nurses are going to do when they have to review physicians' notes is beyond me.

I worked with a woman who was a student at a "traditional black college" who was majoring in Nursing. One day I noticed that on break she had a text book open and what appeared to be a study sheet. She was on a conference call with two other students. I asked her if she was studying for mid-term test. She said no this is the test. Stunned I said "you do an open book mid-term test?" Defensively she said " we do all our test open book. They give us the test on Friday and we turn it in on Monday"
It's a group effort, too. I guarantee it.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
They will get her trained up to be a real lapdog radical.
First they need to get someone to take her GED exam for her. No way in hell she's passing one of those by the honest method. No way in hell.

She will have one question on her oral GED exam. Are you an Afro American and do white people owe you?

NRA Lifetime Member
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Black college my ass. They will send her to Yale

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Black college my ass. They will send her to Yale.

She will probably end up teaching constitutional law like the assclown.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She said she wants to be in law enforcement. Only thing I can see her doing is being a prison guard - the kind that smuggles for the prisoners.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If she can step iver the two foot wall during the pt test

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Yikes ! Invested a lot of caring and effort toward quality performance and improving HEd in this country, along with many colleagues. If this video characterizes what HBCUs are about in 2013, those students have bought into a big problem - would not be a good investment of their talent, time and work.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never mind the thousands of kids who are busting their asses, working full time and still managing straight A's, who will never be able to afford college. Instead, let's reward this champion of stupidity, whose claim to fame is associating with a violent criminal, and perjuring herself under oath.

Oh yes, that's a smart investment, in my opinion. (sarcasm)

Honestly though, it's likely a moot point as I would bet my left testicle that she NEVER follows through on that offer. If he offered a cash payment she would take that in a heart beat, but she is NOT going to take something that you actually have to show up and work for!

The girl can't even read and write... let alone speak discernible ENGLISH.

First the bun, then the patty, then the next bun then the next meat patty, then the pickle, then the special sauce, then the top bun, then put it in the box and put it on the line.

There, her education completed...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the 800 pound gorilla in the room, is that no one in a position of influence or power, white or black, will acknowledge that America is made up of two different peoples.
Blacks and Whites share virtually nothing. We speak different languages. We have totally different cultures. We have different values, different goals, different visions of the future.
The 'dialog about race', that holder and others accuse Americans of not engaging in, is prevented from taking place. Political correctness won't allow it.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trayvon was just whoopin azz....whoop aaaaass.

I think we have a new law definition today self-de-whoop-azz

Somebody needs to ask Jeantel if "Whoop aaaaas" equates to "great bodily harm?

Nice job by Piers doing his best damage control? "If Trayvon was a scared and frightened child who was being attacked by a racist, would he use self-de-whoop-asss?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess HBCU is Historically Black College or University?
Don't put her in a position where she'd be on equal footing with white purple yellow green red or lavender students.
Did I forget a color? I'm sorry.
But 20 years old, to "graduate" with no ability to read "cursive" or any other font aside from block lettering? I hope something good comes of this, but realistically? Eight years from now, Jeantel gets a degree in, um, er, ah, "Recreation?" And a job as a prison matron?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 308xray, 51 invisible), 1,925 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,028
Posts18,520,863
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.