Home
As such, they are not an enemy to Republicans or any other Party in the U.S.

Now I know that's not going to set well with all you Billy Joe Badasses who think Mark Levin and other Reagan worshippers hung the moon, but it happens to be the truth. They have just as much right to vote, speak, or write what they believe in as you do.

I can't think of one policy platform on the Dem side that I personally agree with, but I don't toe the R party line either.

I believe Trump to be a con man who has - temporarily- bought into his own bullschidt, but I think the country just might need exactly that at this point in time.

We need to give Trump a chance... lots of Democrats are doing that... but we don't need to give him a pass. When he comes across as a thin-skinned egomaniac he should not be defended by ANY right thinking man.

Just as Obama pushed many people farther to the right, Trump will alienate many of the folks in the middle, but he will do it with his braggadocio, not so much with his actions.

I backed Cruz in the Primary but I can see now that it was a mistake. I voted a straight Libertarian ticket in the General, knowing Trump would carry Texas without my vote.

It is amazing that his kids seem to have turned out pretty good with such a Narcissitic Son of a Bitch for a father.

All this man-love displayed on the ' fire for Trump looks exactly like all those little pickaninnies " pledging allegiance" to Obama when he was elected.

It falls somewhere between sickening and frightening.

Y'all need to man up and grow your own balls instead of washing Trump's.
Mark 3:25
Do you have a vagina?
He's just repeating the words his last 5 ex-wives spoke to him.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Now I know that's not going to set well with all you Billy Joe Badasses who think Mark Levin and other Reagan worshippers hung the moon, but it happens to be the truth. They have just as much right to vote, speak, or write what they believe in as you do.

I can't think of one policy platform on the Dem side that I personally agree with, but I don't toe the R party line either.

I believe Trump to be a con man who has - temporarily- bought into his own bullschidt, but I think the country just might need exactly that at this point in time.

We need to give Trump a chance... lots of Democrats are doing that... but we don't need to give him a pass. When he comes across as a thin-skinned egomaniac he should not be defended by ANY right thinking man.

Just as Obama pushed many people farther to the right, Trump will alienate many of the folks in the middle, but he will do it with his braggadocio, not so much with his actions.

I backed Cruz in the Primary but I can see now that it was a mistake. I voted a straight Libertarian ticket in the General, knowing Trump would carry Texas without my vote.

It is amazing that his kids seem to have turned out pretty good with such a Narcissitic Son of a Bitch for a father.

All this man-love displayed on the ' fire for Trump looks exactly like all those little pickaninnies " pledging allegiance" to Obama when he was elected.

Yeah - quite an original whine I'll give you that.
It's not President Trump's personality that caused his popularity.

It was the ideas he proposed to reform America.

His personality caused people to believe that he would follow through with the ideas.

IDGAS who don't like what he's doin. If he does what he says, and it causes him to be a one-termer, then that's the way it goes.

I mean, there's always a charmer like the Cruzer to pick up the pieces, right?

Originally Posted by Calvin
Do you have a vagina?

No, if I did there would have been a whore in my family.

Does it hurt when grown men throw cold water on your childish hero?
Originally Posted by GregW

Yeah - quite an original whine I'll give you that.

Put the "whine" in red letters. I don't see it.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Do you have a vagina?

No, if I did there would have been a whore in my family.

Well, ya coulda rolled over, anyway.
Actually, the Democrats *are* my enemy, but only because they chose to be.

I didn't call for it.

Democrats are the enemy of a free America, they need to be treated as traitors...

JFC; the country is sliding off a cliff and you think it's good form to reserve yourself as an ankle biter.
What an idiot.
If it talks, walks and acts like the enemy.. It probably is
What are you smoking, man?!

Whatever it is, just throw it on the ground.
[Linked Image]
Democraps have made themselves my enemy.

Every attack in the last 35 years on my civil rights or my financial well-being has originated in that enemy camp.
curdog

you have always been somewhat suspect, but damn, what a lunatic statement. laughing
There were two viable choices for POTUS.

One of them was going to be POTUS. Period.

If voting for the obvious choice over a lyin' criminal bitch, and supporting him after he was elected, makes me a ball washer, then I reckon I'm a ball washer. grin

If anyone thinks the democrat party is not the greatest threat to freedom, liberty, and the Constitution our country was founded on when we broke away from tyranny, then they need to take off the rose colored glasses.

The lines are drawn and getting clearer each day now.

The only thing the fence sitters are going to get is sore crotches.
Quick! When is the last time Democrats didn't view America and Republicans (except the RINOs) as the enemy?

GMAFB
If this were about Trump I'd agree with you. But as has been said countless times here it's about his ideas and that he does something so novel... he DELIVERS ON WHAT HE SAYS.

And there are Democrats I know who I don't consider enemies.

But there is CLEARLY (see project Veritas, the vids Bristoe posted above, and how everyday Dems are picking up the rhetoric on social media) a new militant approach in use by our (former) friends and (unfortunately current) neighbors, to say nothing of the Washington elites.

The fact you voted for big govt Liberals on the Libertarian ticket says it all. I have voted Libertarian in the past but their candidates this time around were chosen to undermine the Party's brand in the minds of thinking (vs 'feeling') people.
So, as a Libertarian , you voted for Open Boarders and now you are butt hurt cuz President Trump is doing something to stop Your Open Boarder Policy.

Got it.
During the Democrat debates, the moderator asked who the candidates considered their biggest enemy. Without hesitation, Martin O'Malley said "The N R A". That says it all right there!

Ron

I hope this is the stupidest thing I read this month.

Holy moly.

Clark
Hillary voters have capitulated to the Jihadists. Some knowingly and some as "useful idiots".

I've got some fight left in me so I'll align myself with Trump.
Dumbocrats are only interested in making more Dumbocrat voters so they can stay in Washington and get rich!!! How much did the Clinton thieving machine come to Washington with? How much do they have now???
Originally Posted by deflave

I hope this is the stupidest thing I read this month.

Holy moly.

Clark

AMEN!

Really?
After all the Democrat/liberal rioting and willful destruction of our nation through immensely stupid emotion based reasoning? [bleep] that!
One thing for certain, President Trump will never be allowed to do anything without scrutiny.
All the Left will be watching his every move, along with most conservatives. Totally unlike the last person in the office. That was some real ball washing by the media and the left in general.

Grow some balls? I did a long time ago.

Gene, you are a great guy. I grew up Democrat with both sides of my family, conservative SOUTHERN Democrats. None of them paid enough attention when people like Johnson were pushing stuff like the GCA through and here we are. The bottom-line is that the Democrats ARE the enemy. Make no mistake, they are the [bleep] enemy.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Actually, the Democrats *are* my enemy, but only because they chose to be.

I didn't call for it.

This. More specifically, liberalism is the biggest enemy to this nation. It is a bigger threat than ISIS, Russia, China, Iran, you name it. It is a cancer that will consume us if we don't make every attempt to eradicate it. AS EE states, too many were asleep at the switch in the early stages of the disease, but now it had better be game on.
If you're speaking of ordinary rank and file members of the Democrat Party, I will agree that many are simply foolish or politically misguided or misinformed. Plenty of them, however, are looking for a handout, or want the government to take care of them at others' expense instead of working (or working hard) to take care of themselves and their families. They've conveniently bought into the notion that the world owes them a living, in whole or in part, and that "fairness" demands that they should share in the fruit of others' labor, which makes them passive thieves. They take billions in taxpayer dollars every year that could and should be used for better purposes, including taking proper care of the truly helpless and needy. That makes them the enemy of everyone that works and pays taxes as well as the aforementioned truly needy who suffer in misery because the funds that could be used to give them decent lives go in the pockets of worthless layabouts. The working, productive Democrats that support this redistribution of wealth aid and abet the theft which makes them my enemy also.

Some Democratic politicians fall into that last category, but many also use their so-called compassion as a means to acquire wealth and power for themselves, again with other peoples' money. Many of them actually start to believe their own bullsh*t, that they're good and noble for stealing from others in order to help the less fortunate and therefore deserve the perks of their position.

The last group are the hard-core leftists that are in the Democrat party because it's in the mainstream and gives them access to the system that they'd never get if they showed their true political colors. They are actively engaged in turning the country into a Socialist or Communist nation under the cover of Liberalism, where of course, they will be the deserving fat cats in charge, living like royalty at, you guessed it, the expense of others. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Warren, Sanders, the Clintons, Shumer, etc etc, are in this last category, and that also makes them the enemy of honest, hard-working, freedom- loving people.

Trump is crude, and brash, and often shows a lack of self-control, but he's also dead right about pretty much everything. He's already saved the country from the horrors of a Hillary Clinton presidency and given the cooperation of the Congress, can start us back on the right road. I'm totally aware of his faults and limitations, but when the nation needed him, he put his life on hold and stepped up to the task. He deserves, and will need, the support of the people he's trying to help.
Democrats are showing their true colors and are the party of hate and destruction. The quicker this party goes under the better off America will be.
Diversity = discord
The Democrats never compromise, only maneuver for position, on matters of real importance. They must be defeated, plain and simple. We've got four years at best, maybe only two, to get a handle on the most important problems facing us. Failing that, we'll slide back into the leftist morass and it's game over for our freedom and prosperity.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
If you're speaking of ordinary rank and file members of the Democrat Party, I will agree that many are simply foolish or politically misguided or misinformed. Plenty of them, however, are looking for a handout, or want the government to take care of them at others' expense instead of working (or working hard) to take care of themselves and their families. They've conveniently bought into the notion that the world owes them a living, in whole or in part, and that "fairness" demands that they should share in the fruit of others' labor, which makes them passive thieves. They take billions in taxpayer dollars every year that could and should be used for better purposes, including taking proper care of the truly helpless and needy. That makes them the enemy of everyone that works and pays taxes as well as the aforementioned truly needy who suffer in misery because the funds that could be used to give them decent lives go in the pockets of worthless layabouts. The working, productive Democrats that support this redistribution of wealth aid and abet the theft which makes them my enemy also.

Some Democratic politicians fall into that last category, but many also use their so-called compassion as a means to acquire wealth and power for themselves, again with other peoples' money. Many of them actually start to believe their own bullsh*t, that they're good and noble for stealing from others in order to help the less fortunate and therefore deserve the perks of their position.

The last group are the hard-core leftists that are in the Democrat party because it's in the mainstream and gives them access to the system that they'd never get if they showed their true political colors. They are actively engaged in turning the country into a Socialist or Communist nation under the cover of Liberalism, where of course, they will be the deserving fat cats in charge, living like royalty at, you guessed it, the expense of others. Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Warren, Sanders, the Clintons, Shumer, etc etc, are in this last category, and that also makes them the enemy of honest, hard-working, freedom- loving people.

Trump is crude, and brash, and often shows a lack of self-control, but he's also dead right about pretty much everything. He's already saved the country from the horrors of a Hillary Clinton presidency and given the cooperation of the Congress, can start us back on the right road. I'm totally aware of his faults and limitations, but when the nation needed him, he put his life on hold and stepped up to the task. He deserves, and will need, the support of the people he's trying to help.

Being able to read, think, and comment is becoming a lost art on the internet. I commend you for being able to distinguish between Democrats as persons and the Democrat Party.

As far as most of you respondents are concerned, I'm just not able to explain myself at Jr. High thinking level.

BTW...... I'm not a Libertarian. It was just a way to choose "none of the above" on the ballot.

And I hope Trump can continue to meld the role of Superman and an "anguished victim" long enough to accomplish a few good things before the Carnival leaves town.

Being able to read, think, and comment is becoming a lost art on the internet. I commend you for being able to distinguish between Democrats as persons and the Democrat Party.

"Democrats as a person" saw the same violence and attacks against freedom of speech as I did (committed by Democrats) and chose to endorse those acts by voting Democrat anyway.

Explain to me why I should excuse that because "It's a political party".

As far as most of you respondents are concerned, I'm just not able to explain myself at Jr. High thinking level.

BTW...... I'm not a Libertarian. It was just a way to choose "none of the above" on the ballot.

And I hope Trump can continue to meld the role of Superman and an "anguished victim" long enough to accomplish a few good things before the Carnival leaves town.

I don't think Trump is perfect.

But, I'm willing to give him a chance.

It most certainly beats what the alternative would be had he lost. AND he does seem willing to do something about real world issues and problems.
I agree on some of your points, Curdog. We elected the right platform, but it's color bearer is a clown shoe. Where were the other choices? Unfortunate it turned out we had none.

I also don't agree that every Democrat is an enemy. Many here likely don't either. The Fire however, like Trump, operates on hyperbole. Some of the schit I read here I just chuckle about and take for what it is.......entertainment.

Anyway, it's gonna be a fun four years!
Most of the male progressive democrats I know are either gay or mentally unstable.
Originally Posted by VernAK
Hillary voters have capitulated to the Jihadists. Some knowingly and some as "useful idiots".

I've got some fight left in me so I'll align myself with Trump.

Indeed, agree.
I voted a straight Libertarian ticket in the General, knowing Trump would carry Texas without my vote.

People with your mindset are a big part of the problem. It's irresponsible to throw your vote away like that.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I also don't agree that every Democrat is an enemy.

You live in the PNW. Put on a Trump shirt and go to town.

You'll find out how many enemies you have.
Bristol, can you recall exactly when you started dividing people into Democrat or Republican instead of " good people or bad people"?

Your videos prove that not all thugs are black. Most are, but not all.

It would be a rare person who doesn't have a family member or friend who identifies as a Democrat, but is quick to condemn the actions shown in your video.

I am not so "one dimensioned" that I want to be defined by my political choices, so I'm not going to insult others by doing that.
I'm sure glad to see that someone is sticking up for the democrats. Especially since they are out there trying so hard to condemn and stop the behavior of many on their side. crazy Yep, we have ourselves a legitimate party there. Unfrigginbelieveable!
Bristol, can you recall exactly when you started dividing people into Democrat or Republican instead of " good people or bad people"?

Sure. It happened when Democrats became bad people.

It's largely not a big deal.

It's largely not a big deal.

It would be a rare person who doesn't have a family member or friend who identifies as a Democrat, but is quick to condemn the actions shown in your video.

I am not so "one dimensioned" that I want to be defined by my political choices, so I'm not going to insult others by doing that.

so name calling is ok when you do it in your OP, but not when others do as follow-up? Hmmm...

Also, you're failing to extend the same distinction between extremes to those who voted for and support Trump that you do to those who voted Hillary.

Seems you have inconsistencies of your own.

I also differentiated between individuals who vote Democrat and the Party apparatus itself. Problem is, if you look at social media, that distinction is becoming less and less discernible.

Sorry you're continuing to feel loss. Wait a few years and you'll be able to vote for Ted or some one like him again.

Don't act like a butt hurt Liberal. Your guy lost. Sorry. Now we have a guy who is doing what he says he'll do, which is much more than any Republican has done in many years. Be happy for what positive there is, leave the rest aside. Butt hurt never helped anybody.
Portland

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If voting for the obvious choice over a lyin' criminal bitch, and supporting him after he was elected, makes me a ball washer, then I reckon I'm a ball washer. grin

If anyone thinks the democrat party is not the greatest threat to freedom, liberty, and the Constitution our country was founded on when we broke away from tyranny, then they need to take off the rose colored glasses.

Or caught in the crossfire. Those subverting the constitution are traitors in my opinion.
Democrats Are Members of an American Political Party
So are the socialist party of America and the communist party USA. We need to destroy them too.

The title was accurate, but the OP was wrong after about the forth word of the text.
curedog4750: Your form of idiocy is what got the United States of America into the deep schitt its been wallowing in for the last 8 years!
Donald J. Trump is NOT perfect but he IS 1,000 times better for the United States of America than the greedy socialist anti-American bitch named "hildabeast" would be!
And if you doubt that then you are even more idiotic than you make yourself sound now!
Sheesh man get some grasp of reality - PLEASE!
None of your observations, comments or contentions have swayed me one IOTA!
I'll say it again Donald J. Trump is NOT perfect but he is 1,000 times better than the hildabeast!
You can't influence any sane person when you display such bizarreness.
Go back under your rock and let the grownups hash this out.
Again - SHEESH!
In a way I feel sorry for idiots like you - but its good to know who the enemies of America are - and for that thanks should probably be given for exposing yourself - on second thought naw!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
curedog4750: Your form of idiocy is what got the United States of America into the deep schitt its been wallowing in for the last 8 years!
Donald J. Trump is NOT perfect but he IS 1,000 times better for the United States of America than the greedy socialist anti-American bitch named "hildabeast" would be!
And if you doubt that then you are even more idiotic than you make yourself sound now!
Sheesh man get some grasp of reality - PLEASE!
None of your observations, comments or contentions have swayed me one IOTA!
I'll say it again Donald J. Trump is NOT perfect but he is 1,000 times better than the hildabeast!
You can't influence any sane person when you display such bizarreness.
Go back under your rock and let the grownups hash this out.
Again - SHEESH!
In a way I feel sorry for idiots like you - but its good to know who the enemies of America are - and for that thanks should probably be given for exposing yourself - on second thought naw!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Can you even ONCE find Gene saying that Hitlery was a valid choice to be POTUS? Just once? No?

Then the idiot in your post is you.
Originally Posted by hanco
Dumbocrats are only interested in making more Dumbocrat voters so they can stay in Washington and get rich!!! How much did the Clinton thieving machine come to Washington with? How much do they have now???

And Republicans don't?

How much money did Mitch McConnel have when he came to DC and how much does he have now?

They're all thieves.....period.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

And Republicans don't?

How much money did Mitch McConnel have when he came to DC and how much does he have now?

This is the reason Trump appeals to me, he doesn't need their money, he brought his own.
Kinda difficult to buy a man who has more money than you.

I suspect Curdog has fallen into the class envy trap?

He is just a bitter old man sitting in his trailer house in the Texas desert knowing life has past him by.

We are at a crossroads, and you are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

Curdog is part of the problem.

Trump is great at flushing out the Bolsheviks.

Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

And Republicans don't?

This is the reason Trump appeals to me, he doesn't need their money, he brought his own.
Kinda difficult to buy a man who has more money than you.

I suspect Curdog has fallen into the class envy trap?

He is just a bitter old man sitting in his trailer house in the Texas desert knowing life has past him by.

We are at a crossroads, and you are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

Curdog is part of the problem.

Trump is great at flushing out the Bolsheviks.

You obviously don't know chit about Gene. He's mostly right about most everything he says, and mostly right in this post. That others only whine and have no discernment when it involves Trump is not healthy and the sign of weak and simplistic minds.
Originally Posted by efw

so name calling is ok when you do it in your OP, but not when others do as follow-up? Hmmm...

Also, you're failing to extend the same distinction between extremes to those who voted for and support Trump that you do to those who voted Hillary.

I also differentiated between individuals who vote Democrat and the Party apparatus itself. Problem is, if you look at social media, that distinction is becoming less and less discernible.

Sorry you're continuing to feel loss. Wait a few years and you'll be able to vote for Ted or some one like him again.

Don't act like a butt hurt Liberal. Your guy lost. Sorry. Now we have a guy who is doing what he says he'll do, which is much more than any Republican has done in many years. Be happy for what positive there is, leave the rest aside. Butt hurt never helped anybody.

You are either extremely stupid or extremely dishonest. In my OP I admitted my support for Cruz was a mistake.

You are no different than a knee jerk Liberal in that respect. Incapable of an honest discussion.
I agree on some of your points, Curdog. We elected the right platform, but it's color bearer is a clown shoe. Where were the other choices? Unfortunate it turned out we had none.

Anyway, it's gonna be a fun four years!

That about sums it up although I'd argue that Carnival Barker would be a better description.

Trump was smart enough to pick some very smart people to fill his cabinet though. Now if he'll just stick to his late night twitter fights and let them run things.

Like I said, largely not an issue. I'd be more concerned wearing a 49'ers jersey.

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Or caught in the crossfire. Those subverting the constitution are traitors in my opinion.

Ball washers are those who rush to defend Trump against even the most valid criticisms. For instance.......

You think it's OK for the POTUS to pimp his daughters business?

Are you OK with a POTUS who is at the mercy of anyone with a Twitter account?

They are yanking him around like an organ grinder's monkey.

Ball washers are those who rush to defend Trump against even the most valid criticisms. For instance.......

You need to quit watching that Commie TV propaganda.

Re: Twitter - he is using it extremely well to misdirected his opposition.

As for "pimping" his daughter's business; when a retailer drops her business because of their statements against the POTUS, they made it political and fair game.
Sean, it's a question of priorities. Was it really worth his attention?

He can only ride that victim horse so far before it turns people off.
He's playing the game extremely well so far, and has from the get go. He'll handle it.

As for priorities, it would be nice to have Congress get in the damned game and start moving some legislation through.
curdog is the true internet Renaissance Man. He is able to be wrong on nearly any topic and frame his diatribes so that any who disagree must be fascinated by the male genitalia.

mike r
Sean, it's a question of priorities. Was it really worth his attention?

He can only ride that victim horse so far before it turns people off.

It's not a matter of Trump playing the victim.

It's that he needs to call attention to the Communist's actions every time they stir something up.

Trump is only as active as he is on Twitter because the Communists are constantly stirring the chit.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Democrats Are Members of an American Political Party
So are the socialist party of America and the communist party USA. We need to destroy them too.

Interesting. My thoughts are they are just different faces of the same thing. The MSM didn't say much but a while back the American Communist Party sued the Democrats for stealing their platform. As a matter of fact the subject was dropped quite rapidly. Wonder why? Communism, Socialism and the Democrat party platform are just three faces of the same evil. Maybe it's time WE THE PEOPLE woke up and smelled the dung. mad
Paul B.
You can often tell much about a man by who his enemies are.

Let's see Trumps enemies:

1. The press
2. Democrats
3. Progressives
4. Liberals
5. Republicans
6. Washington insiders
And probably many more that I have missed. Point being the establishment hates and fears him.

I see it as the establishment against an outsider, the establishment is the problem, they exist for the establishments benefit.

Trump isn't perfect but he is unique and the only person at this time who could pull this off.

Trump has only the people, the so called deplorable's on his side.

If we don't back him we lose a historical opportunity that may never come our way again.

The opportunity to restore America to traditional values etc...

Ask yourself why would a successful man who has everything take this job and the criticism he is
enduring?

Yes, he has an ego, so what? he has accomplished amazing things, his brand is flamboyant and boastful, it has carried him far.

Curdog appears to me to be an ankle biter whom is enabling the opposition.

Curdog also seems tone deaf to the nature of the opposition, they are dangerous and need to be defeated.

Curdog wants dialogue, yet he offers no solutions.
He appears to have joined the usefull idiots?
I may be wrong but it sure appears that way based upon his O.P.

Again Trump is far from perfect but he is what we have to work with and he deserves a chance.

Originally Posted by efw

You are either extremely stupid or extremely dishonest. In my OP I admitted my support for Cruz was a mistake.

You are no different than a knee jerk Liberal in that respect. Incapable of an honest discussion.

Thanks for making my point for me by doubling down on exactly what I was talking about.

The new President is just a man like all the rest. Obviously has faults. Thank goodness that, to the extent he can, he is moving ahead with his agenda as promised while on the stump.

I have absolutely no problem criticizing him when I see one to make. Problem is most criticism is against him as seen through the lens of the media. That is an incorrect starting point. The fact that he won the election and continues to enjoy approval bears that fact out.

I did not say what I did about your support for Cruz as a criticism. You and everyone else were supporting the guy they thought best suited to the job and that is good and right. But to me you cross into foolishness when you play this "Never Trump" card. And therein lies the butt hurt.

The fact you can call those who call it this way with regard to Trump "ball washers" but get butt hurt over the use of butt hurt says a lot.

The Pres will continue to pull disillusioned Dems over to his side as he keeps his promises and those promises bear economic fruit, not because he is or is not a nice guy on social media. If that doesn't happen you can come on here and say "told you so," which your OP was obviously meant to remind us preemptively of.

For the sake of the country I hope that doesn't come.
I have no respect for ANYONE who would say anything good about anyone who calls themselves a democrat. I've had it with compromise and appeasement that what is got us to the scary place our country is in.
No tolerance none of the time.
To those who have responded only with insults.........😀😀😀

To those who sent encouraging Private Messages...... I'm obliged to you.

Aaaaw the secret squirrel fan club?
Hard to beat that.

You expressed you wanted dialogue and you got it but failed to hold up your end?

A name caller whining about being called names, give me a break.

I knew there has been a reason I skimmed past your post all these years, my initial instinct was correct, you have nothing.
A smiley face is not a whine.

As far as holding up my end of the dialogue....... make a comment about my post and we will have a discussion.

Do YOU think all the people who vote Democrat are your enemy?
A smiley face is not a whine.

As far as holding up my end of the dialogue....... make a comment about my post and we will have a discussion.

Do YOU think all the people who vote Democrat are your enemy?

All? No. Most? Probably. Some? Yes.

The problem is the same as it is figuring out the "good" Muslims from the "bad".
Sean, if the Dem Party adopts a plank in its platform calling for Sharia Law, you will have a good analogy...... but they haven't.

At some point I believe we will have to destroy every mosque in this country.

Republicans who oppose that idea are just obstacles, not enemies.

The same holds true for Democrats who oppose it.
Originally Posted by 4ager

The problem is the same as it is figuring out the "good" Muslims from the "bad".

Sean, if the Dem Party adopts a plank in its platform calling for Sharia Law, you will have a good analogy...... but they haven't.

Huh? Not logical. He didn't say Dems equal Muslim extremists. He said what he said.

Perfectly good analogy. And no, all Dems are not my enemies. The D.C. Establishment is though; and the Pres seems to be doing a good job of standing up against that while a good deal of my Rep and Dem friends defend them.

Makes it difficult to tell who ones enemies really are.
Teacher's Union, blocking the school doors to prevent the Sec. of Education from coming in. When unsuccessful, they attempt to prevent the Sec. from coming back out.

Do you think there might be a moderate Democrat or two, with kids in that school? Where are they?

If protestors that are members of the same group that the very teachers in that school are, as a parent, I would be rushing down there to pull my kid out of that school. I'd be screaming in outrage.

Is there even a moderate Democrat amoung the teachers at that school? Are they responding to what is happening there?

In the Democrat Party, one is either being duped or doing the duping. They are either intellectually or morally bankrupt, in many cases both.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
In the Democrat Party, one is either being duped or doing the duping. They are either intellectually or morally bankrupt, in many cases both.

Very very plausible.
Whether socialist leaders or willing dunces todays democrats support an agenda that is designed to destroy the freedoms afforded by our constitution no less than as happened with the communist takeover of Russia or China.

Because of them, illegal aliens live in this country on the money taxed from legal, working Americans. That is tyranny sponsored by the democrats and their party.
Whether socialist leaders or willing dunces todays democrats support an agenda that is designed to destroy the freedoms afforded by our constitution no less than as happened with the communist takeover of Russia or China.
You're right. Not only are they traitors to the country, hating liberty and freedom, but they are also decadent perverts pushing homosexuality on our kids in schools and everywhere they can. They also are responsible for demeaning my faith and that of the founders which they would also like to destroy. They've had enough time to see the light and come to their senses, but won't. That's enough for me to consider them my enemy and sincerely hope I can have a significant impact on resolving this most pressing issue.
For years on this forum I've heard bitching about Rinos while being instructed to be sure and pull the R lever.

But Dems are portrayed as being in lockstep with Schumer and his ilk.

This hodgepodge of groups who elected Trump is not bound together by defense of the 2A or the "right to life". We are united only in being "fed up".

If those two issues are important to you, you better welcome alliances with Democrats instead of lumping them all into the "enemy" group.

With the mid term elections coming up, we don't need to be making enemies just to feel good or sound badass on an Internet forum.

For years on this forum I've heard bitching about Rinos while being instructed to be sure and pull the R lever.

This hodgepodge of groups who elected Trump is not bound together by defense of the 2A or the "right to life". We are united only in being "fed up".

If those two issues are important to you, you better welcome alliances with Democrats instead of lumping them all into the "enemy" group.

With the mid term elections coming up, we don't need to be making enemies just to feel good or sound badass on an Internet forum.

The traditional Ds that voted Trump are getting stronger in support of him. That's the blue-collar union guys, soccer moms who are tired of crime, drugs, and revolving door immigration, and old people seeing their benefits going to illegals.

If the Rs concentrate on jobs, the economy, national security, infrastructure, and a bit on trade and education, we'll be fine. Trump's play toward the blacks via school vouchers and inner city redevelopment (not just gimme programs) could well break the back of the Ds and they know it.

If the GOPe goes culture warrior (again), or starts waffling and getting nothing done, then we will lose and the only answer as to why has to be that they did it intentionally.
Gene, when democrats start forming alliances with us, I dont consider them democrats, and neither do most democrats.
Well said, Sean, but we can't expect Trump to do all the heavy lifting.

Obama had this "cult of personality" following that put him in the W H. It looked a lot like the hero worship of Trump by so many on this forum.

And they got the [bleep] kicked out of them in the mid term.

And they had the press carrying their water.
Well said, Sean, but we can't expect Trump to do all the heavy lifting.

Obama had this "cult of personality" following that put him in the W H. It looked a lot like the hero worship of Trump by so many on this forum.

And they got the [bleep] kicked out of them in the mid term.

And they had the press carrying their water.

I agree.

Yeah, Im feeling a lot of fuggin love here. How nice.
Gene, when democrats start forming alliances with us, I dont consider them democrats, and neither do democrats.

Why not allow them the dignity of calling themselves whatever they want as long as they support the right things?
Democrats and dignity. Jeez, Gene. Do you have a television?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Democrats and dignity. Jeez, Gene. Do you have a television?

The TV is a good point. Those riots are only strengthening Trump by moving Independents and conservative, working Ds over to our side or at least moving them into opposition of the radical left that is taking over the D party. 2018 is damned likely to look like 1968 meets 1932 for the Ds.
Its gonna be a long hot summer, 4ager.

You and Powell should have a Cheese & Whine Texas Get-Together.

To be fair, I wore a red MAGA hat through Sea-Tac Airport on the night of Dec. 19 when the electoral college had just voted.

Ticket agent was a black dude with corn rows. My bag was 3 pounds over, he let it slide. Halfway through the ticketing process he said "Make America great again... man I sure hope so. Our country is too great to be dealing with what we have now." I wished him a merry Xmas.

Next up was a nerdy looking white TSA agent who said "I heard he won again tonight," with a great big smile.

Finally a marine in civvies heading to TX for 2 weeks leave before shipping off to Iraq. We had a nice short convo about Mattis and I told him to keep his head down and stay safe.

No dirty looks or negative activity. Had I been there a week ago during the immigration protest/riot there, I'd have had my ass beat by the 3,000+ people in baggage claim.
Originally Posted by 4ager

The traditional Ds that voted Trump are getting stronger in support of him. That's the blue-collar union guys, soccer moms who are tired of crime, drugs, and revolving door immigration, and old people seeing their benefits going to illegals.

If the Rs concentrate on jobs, the economy, national security, infrastructure, and a bit on trade and education, we'll be fine. Trump's play toward the blacks via school vouchers and inner city redevelopment (not just gimme programs) could well break the back of the Ds and they know it.

If the GOPe goes culture warrior (again), or starts waffling and getting nothing done, then we will lose and the only answer as to why has to be that they did it intentionally.

Well said; this is exactly what I've been trying to communicate.

The rioters and haters (including Never Trumpers) won't change and will seek perpetual offense from anything and everything the man says and does. Those who thought the Dem Party was working for them will recognize that to be an erroneous position.

[/quote]
A vote for a libratarian was a vote for Hillary. So did you get a big feel good voting that way, or maybe you thought if you didn't vote for any of the above you wouldn't have to feel guilty when things went to schitt. There were only two sides to the election hilldog or Trump, you are either with us or against us. As far as I'm concerned you have made your choice by taking the cowards way out.
Curdog we have never met.

I have read a lot of your posts,i don't always agree with what you think but it is your right to think that way.

Most here have never called any names or been disrespectful that i know of it's just that this post stinks.

I will defend your right to say what you think but in that same tone i will also call BS when it shows up.

Now as for Trump,he was not my first choice as well but he is the horse that won the race.

While in his position i will defer to him that what makes him,him.

Calling him out when he does some things that i don't like and lauding those that i approve of.

You disapprove of his use of twitter as do i but i can see a method in the madness.

He get a message out that just drives the other side nuts,at the same time doing other things that won't get the scrutiny of the press.

Hope you have a good evening and hope that you take with a grain of salt the things that are being put on tv and radio,some are just not true.
Mister...a vote is a vote FOR the name on the ballot. When they tallied my vote, it didn't go in the "against Trump" column.

And I had the luxury of voting my conscience since there was never any doubt about Trump carrying Texas. Unless you wanted to believe some of the MSM "polls".

Surely you didn't fall for that, did you?
Mister...a vote is a vote FOR the name on the ballot. When they tallied my vote, it didn't go in the "against Trump" column.

And I had the luxury of voting my conscience since there was never any doubt about Trump carrying Texas. Unless you wanted to believe some of the MSM "polls".

You're a dumb fugk.

Dave
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

To be fair, I wore a red MAGA hat through Sea-Tac Airport on the night of Dec. 19 when the electoral college had just voted.

Ticket agent was a black dude with corn rows. My bag was 3 pounds over, he let it slide. Halfway through the ticketing process he said "Make America great again... man I sure hope so. Our country is too great to be dealing with what we have now." I wished him a merry Xmas.

Next up was a nerdy looking white TSA agent who said "I heard he won again tonight," with a great big smile.

Finally a marine in civvies heading to TX for 2 weeks leave before shipping off to Iraq. We had a nice short convo about Mattis and I told him to keep his head down and stay safe.

No dirty looks or negative activity. Had I been there a week ago during the immigration protest/riot there, I'd have had my ass beat by the 3,000+ people in baggage claim.

I have also worn my Trump shirt in hostile country and not had a single issue. Matter of fact, I received a lot of accolades.

Travis
Thanks for the reply. Nothing would suit me more than to see Trump become our greatest President. He appears to have selected a team to accomplish that.

It just doesn't make sense to me to alienate potential supporters for no reason other than to sound macho on an Internet forum.

We won't gain Congressional seats in two years by insulting the people who are going to vote in those states.
Originally Posted by deflave

You're a dumb fugk.

Dave

And you are mouthy.

You really think this way?

You need to quit watching that Commie TV propaganda.

Yup! If you're getting your information from the Propaganda Corps then you are getting bad information. Nothing they say can be believed.

Just to bring it all back to the OP. You basically make it sound as if anyone (many on here) are 'Ballwasher's" due to being glad that our president is vigorously pursuing the issues that we (apparently not you) voted him in to do. Sorry he is not doing it in a polite, non-braggadocios manner. We have had lots of those already, they're called Washington insiders...and what we got was always the same, teleprompters, crocodile tears, endless lies and fat bastards lining their pockets on empty promises.

I do agree to a point that we should try to appeal to our neighbors that for some reason pull the D-lever, in spite of otherwise showing normal ethics and qualities (which you essentially did yourself regardless of what moral 'luxury' you cite as being from a state that was a sure thing). But at the days end if they continue to pull the D-lever they are, in fact, an enemy because they continue to empower a party whose leaders are bent on our destruction. That neighbor who is beyond common ground is indeed an enemy.

I ask you this. If your boy Cruz were in the White House this very second what better do you feel he would be doing? What better picks for cabinet? What better decisive actions? Would the Country now be unified and moving forward in a more rapid fashion?

Personally, I think Trump is doing a better job than any president I can remember...but my memories only go back as far as Reagan (and barely). I'm no fanboy of anyone and certainly no 'ballwasher'. If he fughs up in a significant way I will concede that (don't feel he has yet, hoping he won't). My hope lies in America and a leader that has thus far proven genuine...your's seems to be in proving otherwise; I ask you, Why?
Good post Benny
1. My post was done in the spirit of" If the shoe fits, wear it." It was not a blanket indictment of those who voted for Trump..... I'm glad he was elected.

2. If you truly are responding to my OP, how did you miss my admission that my support for Cruz was a mistake? He revealed himself as a Grandstander Politician in my opinion. I'll vote for him in his Senate race however.

If the shoe doesn't fit.... don't wear it.
I'm not a Trump fan, I don't care for his tootin his own horn. Guys like him and Spanokapitas (? sp ?) just don't impress me much.

But I do appreciate the direction he seems to be taking the country.

And every time a liberal head explodes a puppy is saved.

So as long as he's got liberals foaming at the mouth, I have to feel he's doing a good job.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I'm not a Trump fan, I don't care for his tootin his own horn. Guys like him and Spanokapitas (? sp ?) just don't impress me much.

So as long as he's got liberals foaming at the mouth, I have to feel he's doing a good job.

Finally..... a post I can endorse with no reservation.

Me too. Saw a short clip of him today sitting at his desk with a pile of papers on it. Looked like a real working person's desk. He is tackling stuff as fast as they can put it in front of him.

What the hell is the House doing? I realize the Senate is all bogged down with the Democrats slow walking the Cabinet, but the House needs to pick up the pace dramatically and get some chit passed. Show some flipping effort. President Trump is working circles around both chambers.
1. My post was done in the spirit of" If the shoe fits, wear it." It was not a blanket indictment of those who voted for Trump..... I'm glad he was elected.

2. If you truly are responding to my OP, how did you miss my admission that my support for Cruz was a mistake? He revealed himself as a Grandstander Politician in my opinion. I'll vote for him in his Senate race however.

If the shoe doesn't fit.... don't wear it.

So, what part of the shoe is causing your bunions? Bad hair, non-theatrical(meaning scripted/fake) interviews? Bad policy decisions? Has he made a bad POLICY decision yet? I (feel free to disagree) do not think so.

Certainly something must have spearheaded this campfire 'discussion'.

Something must be sticking in your craw about the mans ACTIONS, right?
Damn, man. My OP was NOT about Trump.

Read it and get back to me.
Damn, man. My OP was NOT about Trump.

Read it and get back to me.

Well then try reading it. Mentions Trump more than once. Which is strange considering it was NOT about Trump...so I'm 'getting back to you'
Let me think.... Yeah, I said I thought he was what the country needs at this time.

And that he would push some folks to the left just like Obama pushed some to the right.

SO WE SHOULD NOT GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO MAKE ENEMIES OF ALL DEMOCRATS.
Have you ever tried convincing a liberal Democrat of anything?

Waste of time.
What you are missing is they hate conservatives and no amount of reasoning will change that.

They have bought into the false narrative and think we are monsters like Hitler.

So Curdog, whats your point? Do we reason with them?
Compromise with them?

We have compromised ourselves to the point of extinction.

And funded our own demise.

So understand why so many are having a hard time understanding your point?

Hell at this point I would guess you have a family member who is a liberal and you are trying to get in their good graces? or maybe you are a closet liberal?

I am having a hard time understanding why you tried to stir chit with your post then act all butt hurt when others push back'

Or maybe you are just a drama queen?

I don't know but seems to me a stupid game you are playing.
Perhaps.....struck by the full moon and partial lunar eclipse.

The full moon always brings out some interesting something or other on the "Fire". smile

You're mistaken. Due to voter fraud the election was very very close - too close to be voting for anyone but Trump if you wanted someone who at least promised conservative appointments to the cabinet and the judiciary and conservative programs and ideals, such as the US being a nation of laws. You could have written in Mickey Mouse and that would have been a vote taken away from Trump - not a vote FOR a cartoon character who had NO chance of winning. Trump was theoretically projected (though I'd like to see their statistical model for their projection) to have only had a 9% chance of winning. Killery was going to get HER votes, along with about 6 million fraudulent and/or illegal votes. Hell, on election day one of the news channels broadcast democrats stuffing a bunch of fake Killery votes as the democrat poll judge turned her back and allowed the crime to occur. No, voting anyone but Trump was a vote for Killery.
Democrats hate me, my ideals, and my way of life. I will treat them accordingly.
Originally Posted by Longbob

Me too. Saw a short clip of him today sitting at his desk with a pile of papers on it. Looked like a real working person's desk. He is tackling stuff as fast as they can put it in front of him.

What the hell is the House doing? I realize the Senate is all bogged down with the Democrats slow walking the Cabinet, but the House needs to pick up the pace dramatically and get some chit passed. Show some flipping effort. President Trump is working circles around both chambers.

The congressman in the House are trying to figure out how not to piss off the lobbyist that been putting money in their pockets. How are they going to keep doing their master's work without Trump and his people calling them out on their bullshit? How will they get re-elected? They are between a rock and a hard place.
Democrats are anathema to anything that supports American liberty and limited government. There is no part of the Bill of Rights they support without qualification (that usually empowers government) nor do they display any respect for the fact that the American system, bad as it is, still far outranks any other governance in any other nation except perhaps Switzerland.

Democrats are not an American party, they are globalist.

And you are mouthy.

And you're not?

You cry like a woman.

Clark
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Democrats hate me, my ideals, and my way of life. I will treat them accordingly.

Nothing more trueful than this will be spoken here today.
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Nothing more trueful than this will be spoken here today.

Hear, hear! The truth has been spoken!

In regards to treating Democrat/liberals nicely, to "get along".
Every one of the Liberals I know react t ofinding out I'm Conservative, act like I'm the dumbest m'f'er they've laid eyes on, or laugh, because
"It's so silly what you're saying. I mean everyone knows Trump eats babies for breakfast. It's a scientific fact. The ladies on the View and all the news said it, it can't be wrong."

For the sake of keeping the peace, I refrain from telling them it's time for them to shut the F. up, sit down and let mature adults run this thing for a change.

So, Gene, does that qualify as treating them nicely? Because it's the best I can do.
I just treat them like I do the Campfire Badasses on this thread....... I ignore their insults as long as they are made in cyberspace.

Funny how I don't get insulted by anyone when we are face to face.

It's simple really...... you can't gain converts from the converted, they have to come from the other side.

You want to turn more Statehouses red? Quit foaming at the mouth and playing into the stereotype of the Trump voter.

If attaboys from the choir are important to you.....this is the place to get them.
I just treat them like I do the Campfire Badasses on this thread....... I ignore their insults as long as they are made in cyberspace.

It's simple really...... you can't gain converts from the converted, they have to come from the other side.

You want to turn more Statehouses red? Quit foaming at the mouth and playing into the stereotype of the Trump voter.

If attaboys from the choir are important to you.....this is the place to get them.

So let me see if I understand your point?

We need to be nice to Democrats so they will convert to our side? ok crazy

And we are internet badasses who are afraid of telling you what we think to your face? ok crazy

I will tell you this, if you spewed that ignorance in your O.P. to me personally you damn sure would get my opinion to your face! mad

I and many others are tired of playing nice with Democrat fools.

The Trump rally supporters played nice and they got kicked and punched and eggs thrown at them.

Maybe you should be preaching to your Dem pals to be nice to us!
Thanks for the sanctimonius reply.

Who in the hell said anything about foaming at the mouth type discourse?

I told you that the best I can do is not respond in the manner in which I'd like.

You're the head mudslinger in this thread. Don't know your motives for this, so I'll leave it and this thread at that.
Actually, the Democrats *are* my enemy,

Been saying this for years.
Sweet Jesus, you're a Ken Howell that can swallow.

If all of this is true why would you come HERE wagging your finger at us assuming the way we discuss it here is the same as anywhere else?

Projection?

The more you talk the more you contradict yourself.

Butt hurt has a tendency to cause irrationality I guess?

A prescription:

[Linked Image]
It just doesn't make sense to me to alienate potential supporters for no reason other than to sound macho on an Internet forum.

Getting panties in a wad over words on the internet: CHECK

If all a person wants to do is play Identity Politics, well, I have nothing good to say to them or about them.

They dont contribute anything to the process and will be cast aside.

No sense making much over them.
Originally Posted by Longbob

Passing stuff the senate can't vote on due to democrats slow-walking stuff. Not really getting covered in the MSM cause you know, opposing Trump is far more important than reporting on what's being done when his administration is in power, if only half in place.

The house has NOT repealed Obamacare. The problem, they say, is the 20 or so million people that got coverage under zerocare that didn't have it before. Team R doesn't want to look bad by taking away 'healthcare' (which is really just buying into a risk pool, and not real insurance). Get those people covered under Medicaid or Medicare, repeal Obamacare, allow people to purchase health insurance across state lines, and allow purchase of drugs from other countries. THAT will get things running and deal with all the government handouts and abuse later.
Any person who would associate themselves with the Democratic Party in this day and time, knowing full well the platform of said party, is absolutely, unequivocally and forever more, MY ENEMY.

If I had my way, Democrats would be forced to sew red "D"s on their outer garments on both front and back, so they could be identified coming and going.

They would be forced to drink from separate water fountains, enter buildings by way of the back door and ride on the back of public buses.

One whimper. One whine, and they would be relocated to Detroit or Chicago where the barbed wire would make sure they didn't stray.

It's good, that I don't get my way, and I am willing to let those elected lead, but don't ever mistake that Democrats are my enemy.
The problem, they say, is the 20 or so million people that got coverage under zerocare that didn't have it before.

Let's be careful about what this means.

The "20 million that got coverage" are just 20 million losers that got it for free.

Government programs are nearly impossible to get rid of because of the free shat they're givin away.

In this case, puttin these losers back where they were before the free shat they got makes perfect sense as a practical matter, but not politically. I believe the way to deal with this is in stages:

First stage, just put everything back the way it was before O'Buckwheatcare. This scrapes the 20 million loser off the government dole, with the reasoning that "Hey, we just put it back the way it was".

Second stage, make the improvements they've proposed, like Med savings accounts and purchasing across state lines, etc. Then, create the pool for the uninsured.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The problem, they say, is the 20 or so million people that got coverage under zerocare that didn't have it before.

Let's be careful about what this means.

The "20 million that got coverage" are just 20 million losers that got it for free.

Government programs are nearly impossible to get rid of because of the free shat they're givin away.

In this case, puttin these losers back where they were before the free shat they got makes perfect sense as a practical matter, but not politically. I believe the way to deal with this is in stages:

First stage, just put everything back the way it was before O'Buckwheatcare. This scrapes the 20 million loser off the government dole, with the reasoning that "Hey, we just put it back the way it was".

Second stage, make the improvements they've proposed, like Med savings accounts and purchasing across state lines, etc. Then, create the pool for the uninsured.

Let me be a little more explicit about what I believe so we're all clear.

What I believe: The government has zero business in healthcare/health insurance, period.

(What I think) is political reality: Team R isn't going to magically grow a set and repeal Ocare. They know they'll take in on the chin in the MSM in 2018 and 2020 for revoking the coverage of those 20M or so people. It's bad optics and Team R knows it.

In summary, exactly what you posted. And I'll add this whole thing is a giant clusterflock.

Sounds to me like you hang out with a lot of democrats and since a democrat is just as fugking stupid as you are, you never get insulted.

Warm?

Dave
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Any person who would associate themselves with the Democratic Party in this day and time, knowing full well the platform of said party, is absolutely, unequivocally and forever more, MY ENEMY.

If I had my way, Democrats would be forced to sew red "D"s on their outer garments on both front and back, so they could be identified coming and going.

They would be forced to drink from separate water fountains, enter buildings by way of the back door and ride on the back of public buses.

One whimper. One whine, and they would be relocated to Detroit or Chicago where the barbed wire would make sure they didn't stray.

It's good, that I don't get my way, and I am willing to let those elected lead, but don't ever mistake that Democrats are my enemy.

I like this. Democrats are very definitely our enemies. As in Civil War enemies. Some bloggers are saying the civil war has already started, it just hasn't spread far enough to affect enough people to call it what it is. Democrats are being bused to peaceful protests, wearing masks and hoodies, and are paid to turn the protest into a full scale riot. There is already a move underway within the conservative community to get rid of George Soros. A petition has been started to urge President Trump to deport him due to his anti-American activities. Of course, Soros is a billionaire, and nothing ever seems to happen to rich people.
© 24hourcampfire