Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Mister...a vote is a vote FOR the name on the ballot. When they tallied my vote, it didn't go in the "against Trump" column.

And I had the luxury of voting my conscience since there was never any doubt about Trump carrying Texas. Unless you wanted to believe some of the MSM "polls".

Surely you didn't fall for that, did you?

You're a dumb fugk.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I also don't agree that every Democrat is an enemy.

You live in the PNW. Put on a Trump shirt and go to town.

You'll find out how many enemies you have.

To be fair, I wore a red MAGA hat through Sea-Tac Airport on the night of Dec. 19 when the electoral college had just voted.

Ticket agent was a black dude with corn rows. My bag was 3 pounds over, he let it slide. Halfway through the ticketing process he said "Make America great again... man I sure hope so. Our country is too great to be dealing with what we have now." I wished him a merry Xmas.

Next up was a nerdy looking white TSA agent who said "I heard he won again tonight," with a great big smile.

Finally a marine in civvies heading to TX for 2 weeks leave before shipping off to Iraq. We had a nice short convo about Mattis and I told him to keep his head down and stay safe.

No dirty looks or negative activity. Had I been there a week ago during the immigration protest/riot there, I'd have had my ass beat by the 3,000+ people in baggage claim.

I have also worn my Trump shirt in hostile country and not had a single issue. Matter of fact, I received a lot of accolades.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the reply. Nothing would suit me more than to see Trump become our greatest President. He appears to have selected a team to accomplish that.

It just doesn't make sense to me to alienate potential supporters for no reason other than to sound macho on an Internet forum.

We won't gain Congressional seats in two years by insulting the people who are going to vote in those states.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Mister...a vote is a vote FOR the name on the ballot. When they tallied my vote, it didn't go in the "against Trump" column.

And I had the luxury of voting my conscience since there was never any doubt about Trump carrying Texas. Unless you wanted to believe some of the MSM "polls".

You're a dumb fugk.

Dave

And you are mouthy.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

You really think this way?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There were two viable choices for POTUS.

One of them was going to be POTUS. Period.

If voting for the obvious choice over a lyin' criminal bitch, and supporting him after he was elected, makes me a ball washer, then I reckon I'm a ball washer. grin

If anyone thinks the democrat party is not the greatest threat to freedom, liberty, and the Constitution our country was founded on when we broke away from tyranny, then they need to take off the rose colored glasses.

The lines are drawn and getting clearer each day now.

The only thing the fence sitters are going to get is sore crotches.

Or caught in the crossfire. Those subverting the constitution are traitors in my opinion.

Ball washers are those who rush to defend Trump against even the most valid criticisms. For instance.......

You think it's OK for the POTUS to pimp his daughters business?

Are you OK with a POTUS who is at the mercy of anyone with a Twitter account?

They are yanking him around like an organ grinder's monkey.

You need to quit watching that Commie TV propaganda.

Yup! If you're getting your information from the Propaganda Corps then you are getting bad information. Nothing they say can be believed.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
As such, they are not an enemy to Republicans or any other Party in the U.S.

Now I know that's not going to set well with all you Billy Joe Badasses who think Mark Levin and other Reagan worshippers hung the moon, but it happens to be the truth. They have just as much right to vote, speak, or write what they believe in as you do.

I can't think of one policy platform on the Dem side that I personally agree with, but I don't toe the R party line either.

I believe Trump to be a con man who has - temporarily- bought into his own bullschidt, but I think the country just might need exactly that at this point in time.

We need to give Trump a chance... lots of Democrats are doing that... but we don't need to give him a pass. When he comes across as a thin-skinned egomaniac he should not be defended by ANY right thinking man.

Just as Obama pushed many people farther to the right, Trump will alienate many of the folks in the middle, but he will do it with his braggadocio, not so much with his actions.

I backed Cruz in the Primary but I can see now that it was a mistake. I voted a straight Libertarian ticket in the General, knowing Trump would carry Texas without my vote.

It is amazing that his kids seem to have turned out pretty good with such a Narcissitic Son of a Bitch for a father.

All this man-love displayed on the ' fire for Trump looks exactly like all those little pickaninnies " pledging allegiance" to Obama when he was elected.

It falls somewhere between sickening and frightening.

Y'all need to man up and grow your own balls instead of washing Trump's.

Just to bring it all back to the OP. You basically make it sound as if anyone (many on here) are 'Ballwasher's" due to being glad that our president is vigorously pursuing the issues that we (apparently not you) voted him in to do. Sorry he is not doing it in a polite, non-braggadocios manner. We have had lots of those already, they're called Washington insiders...and what we got was always the same, teleprompters, crocodile tears, endless lies and fat bastards lining their pockets on empty promises.

I do agree to a point that we should try to appeal to our neighbors that for some reason pull the D-lever, in spite of otherwise showing normal ethics and qualities (which you essentially did yourself regardless of what moral 'luxury' you cite as being from a state that was a sure thing). But at the days end if they continue to pull the D-lever they are, in fact, an enemy because they continue to empower a party whose leaders are bent on our destruction. That neighbor who is beyond common ground is indeed an enemy.

I ask you this. If your boy Cruz were in the White House this very second what better do you feel he would be doing? What better picks for cabinet? What better decisive actions? Would the Country now be unified and moving forward in a more rapid fashion?

Personally, I think Trump is doing a better job than any president I can remember...but my memories only go back as far as Reagan (and barely). I'm no fanboy of anyone and certainly no 'ballwasher'. If he fughs up in a significant way I will concede that (don't feel he has yet, hoping he won't). My hope lies in America and a leader that has thus far proven genuine...your's seems to be in proving otherwise; I ask you, Why?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good post Benny

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
1. My post was done in the spirit of" If the shoe fits, wear it." It was not a blanket indictment of those who voted for Trump..... I'm glad he was elected.

2. If you truly are responding to my OP, how did you miss my admission that my support for Cruz was a mistake? He revealed himself as a Grandstander Politician in my opinion. I'll vote for him in his Senate race however.

If the shoe doesn't fit.... don't wear it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not a Trump fan, I don't care for his tootin his own horn. Guys like him and Spanokapitas (? sp ?) just don't impress me much.

But I do appreciate the direction he seems to be taking the country.

And every time a liberal head explodes a puppy is saved.

So as long as he's got liberals foaming at the mouth, I have to feel he's doing a good job.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I'm not a Trump fan, I don't care for his tootin his own horn. Guys like him and Spanokapitas (? sp ?) just don't impress me much.

So as long as he's got liberals foaming at the mouth, I have to feel he's doing a good job.

Finally..... a post I can endorse with no reservation.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Me too. Saw a short clip of him today sitting at his desk with a pile of papers on it. Looked like a real working person's desk. He is tackling stuff as fast as they can put it in front of him.

What the hell is the House doing? I realize the Senate is all bogged down with the Democrats slow walking the Cabinet, but the House needs to pick up the pace dramatically and get some chit passed. Show some flipping effort. President Trump is working circles around both chambers.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
1. My post was done in the spirit of" If the shoe fits, wear it." It was not a blanket indictment of those who voted for Trump..... I'm glad he was elected.

2. If you truly are responding to my OP, how did you miss my admission that my support for Cruz was a mistake? He revealed himself as a Grandstander Politician in my opinion. I'll vote for him in his Senate race however.

If the shoe doesn't fit.... don't wear it.

So, what part of the shoe is causing your bunions? Bad hair, non-theatrical(meaning scripted/fake) interviews? Bad policy decisions? Has he made a bad POLICY decision yet? I (feel free to disagree) do not think so.

Certainly something must have spearheaded this campfire 'discussion'.

Something must be sticking in your craw about the mans ACTIONS, right?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Damn, man. My OP was NOT about Trump.

Read it and get back to me.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Damn, man. My OP was NOT about Trump.

Read it and get back to me.

Well then try reading it. Mentions Trump more than once. Which is strange considering it was NOT about Trump...so I'm 'getting back to you'

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Let me think.... Yeah, I said I thought he was what the country needs at this time.

And that he would push some folks to the left just like Obama pushed some to the right.

SO WE SHOULD NOT GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO MAKE ENEMIES OF ALL DEMOCRATS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you ever tried convincing a liberal Democrat of anything?

Waste of time.
What you are missing is they hate conservatives and no amount of reasoning will change that.

They have bought into the false narrative and think we are monsters like Hitler.

So Curdog, whats your point? Do we reason with them?
Compromise with them?

We have compromised ourselves to the point of extinction.

And funded our own demise.

So understand why so many are having a hard time understanding your point?

Hell at this point I would guess you have a family member who is a liberal and you are trying to get in their good graces? or maybe you are a closet liberal?

I am having a hard time understanding why you tried to stir chit with your post then act all butt hurt when others push back'

Or maybe you are just a drama queen?

I don't know but seems to me a stupid game you are playing.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Perhaps.....struck by the full moon and partial lunar eclipse.

The full moon always brings out some interesting something or other on the "Fire". smile

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You're mistaken. Due to voter fraud the election was very very close - too close to be voting for anyone but Trump if you wanted someone who at least promised conservative appointments to the cabinet and the judiciary and conservative programs and ideals, such as the US being a nation of laws. You could have written in Mickey Mouse and that would have been a vote taken away from Trump - not a vote FOR a cartoon character who had NO chance of winning. Trump was theoretically projected (though I'd like to see their statistical model for their projection) to have only had a 9% chance of winning. Killery was going to get HER votes, along with about 6 million fraudulent and/or illegal votes. Hell, on election day one of the news channels broadcast democrats stuffing a bunch of fake Killery votes as the democrat poll judge turned her back and allowed the crime to occur. No, voting anyone but Trump was a vote for Killery.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Democrats hate me, my ideals, and my way of life. I will treat them accordingly.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 257robertsimp, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 1,725 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,144
Posts18,523,316
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.