Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I'm not a Trump fan, I don't care for his tootin his own horn. Guys like him and Spanokapitas (? sp ?) just don't impress me much.

But I do appreciate the direction he seems to be taking the country.

And every time a liberal head explodes a puppy is saved.

So as long as he's got liberals foaming at the mouth, I have to feel he's doing a good job.

Me too. Saw a short clip of him today sitting at his desk with a pile of papers on it. Looked like a real working person's desk. He is tackling stuff as fast as they can put it in front of him.

What the hell is the House doing? I realize the Senate is all bogged down with the Democrats slow walking the Cabinet, but the House needs to pick up the pace dramatically and get some chit passed. Show some flipping effort. President Trump is working circles around both chambers.

The congressman in the House are trying to figure out how not to piss off the lobbyist that been putting money in their pockets. How are they going to keep doing their master's work without Trump and his people calling them out on their bullshit? How will they get re-elected? They are between a rock and a hard place.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Democrats are anathema to anything that supports American liberty and limited government. There is no part of the Bill of Rights they support without qualification (that usually empowers government) nor do they display any respect for the fact that the American system, bad as it is, still far outranks any other governance in any other nation except perhaps Switzerland.

Democrats are not an American party, they are globalist.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by curdog4570

And you are mouthy.

And you're not?

You cry like a woman.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Democrats hate me, my ideals, and my way of life. I will treat them accordingly.

Nothing more trueful than this will be spoken here today.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Democrats hate me, my ideals, and my way of life. I will treat them accordingly.

Nothing more trueful than this will be spoken here today.

Hear, hear! The truth has been spoken!

In regards to treating Democrat/liberals nicely, to "get along".
Every one of the Liberals I know react t ofinding out I'm Conservative, act like I'm the dumbest m'f'er they've laid eyes on, or laugh, because
"It's so silly what you're saying. I mean everyone knows Trump eats babies for breakfast. It's a scientific fact. The ladies on the View and all the news said it, it can't be wrong."

For the sake of keeping the peace, I refrain from telling them it's time for them to shut the F. up, sit down and let mature adults run this thing for a change.

So, Gene, does that qualify as treating them nicely? Because it's the best I can do.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I just treat them like I do the Campfire Badasses on this thread....... I ignore their insults as long as they are made in cyberspace.

Funny how I don't get insulted by anyone when we are face to face.

It's simple really...... you can't gain converts from the converted, they have to come from the other side.

You want to turn more Statehouses red? Quit foaming at the mouth and playing into the stereotype of the Trump voter.

If attaboys from the choir are important to you.....this is the place to get them.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just treat them like I do the Campfire Badasses on this thread....... I ignore their insults as long as they are made in cyberspace.

It's simple really...... you can't gain converts from the converted, they have to come from the other side.

You want to turn more Statehouses red? Quit foaming at the mouth and playing into the stereotype of the Trump voter.

If attaboys from the choir are important to you.....this is the place to get them.

So let me see if I understand your point?

We need to be nice to Democrats so they will convert to our side? ok crazy

And we are internet badasses who are afraid of telling you what we think to your face? ok crazy

I will tell you this, if you spewed that ignorance in your O.P. to me personally you damn sure would get my opinion to your face! mad

I and many others are tired of playing nice with Democrat fools.

The Trump rally supporters played nice and they got kicked and punched and eggs thrown at them.

Maybe you should be preaching to your Dem pals to be nice to us!

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Thanks for the sanctimonius reply.

Who in the hell said anything about foaming at the mouth type discourse?

I told you that the best I can do is not respond in the manner in which I'd like.

You're the head mudslinger in this thread. Don't know your motives for this, so I'll leave it and this thread at that.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Actually, the Democrats *are* my enemy,

Been saying this for years.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Sweet Jesus, you're a Ken Howell that can swallow.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

To those who sent encouraging Private Messages...... I'm obliged to you.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

If all of this is true why would you come HERE wagging your finger at us assuming the way we discuss it here is the same as anywhere else?

Projection?

The more you talk the more you contradict yourself.

Butt hurt has a tendency to cause irrationality I guess?

A prescription:

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It just doesn't make sense to me to alienate potential supporters for no reason other than to sound macho on an Internet forum.

Getting panties in a wad over words on the internet: CHECK

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
If all a person wants to do is play Identity Politics, well, I have nothing good to say to them or about them.

They dont contribute anything to the process and will be cast aside.

No sense making much over them.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Longbob
What the hell is the House doing? I realize the Senate is all bogged down with the Democrats slow walking the Cabinet, but the House needs to pick up the pace dramatically and get some chit passed. Show some flipping effort. President Trump is working circles around both chambers.

Passing stuff the senate can't vote on due to democrats slow-walking stuff. Not really getting covered in the MSM cause you know, opposing Trump is far more important than reporting on what's being done when his administration is in power, if only half in place.

The house has NOT repealed Obamacare. The problem, they say, is the 20 or so million people that got coverage under zerocare that didn't have it before. Team R doesn't want to look bad by taking away 'healthcare' (which is really just buying into a risk pool, and not real insurance). Get those people covered under Medicaid or Medicare, repeal Obamacare, allow people to purchase health insurance across state lines, and allow purchase of drugs from other countries. THAT will get things running and deal with all the government handouts and abuse later.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Any person who would associate themselves with the Democratic Party in this day and time, knowing full well the platform of said party, is absolutely, unequivocally and forever more, MY ENEMY.

If I had my way, Democrats would be forced to sew red "D"s on their outer garments on both front and back, so they could be identified coming and going.

They would be forced to drink from separate water fountains, enter buildings by way of the back door and ride on the back of public buses.

One whimper. One whine, and they would be relocated to Detroit or Chicago where the barbed wire would make sure they didn't stray.

It's good, that I don't get my way, and I am willing to let those elected lead, but don't ever mistake that Democrats are my enemy.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The problem, they say, is the 20 or so million people that got coverage under zerocare that didn't have it before.

Let's be careful about what this means.

The "20 million that got coverage" are just 20 million losers that got it for free.

Government programs are nearly impossible to get rid of because of the free shat they're givin away.

In this case, puttin these losers back where they were before the free shat they got makes perfect sense as a practical matter, but not politically. I believe the way to deal with this is in stages:

First stage, just put everything back the way it was before O'Buckwheatcare. This scrapes the 20 million loser off the government dole, with the reasoning that "Hey, we just put it back the way it was".

Second stage, make the improvements they've proposed, like Med savings accounts and purchasing across state lines, etc. Then, create the pool for the uninsured.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The problem, they say, is the 20 or so million people that got coverage under zerocare that didn't have it before.

Let's be careful about what this means.

The "20 million that got coverage" are just 20 million losers that got it for free.

Government programs are nearly impossible to get rid of because of the free shat they're givin away.

In this case, puttin these losers back where they were before the free shat they got makes perfect sense as a practical matter, but not politically. I believe the way to deal with this is in stages:

First stage, just put everything back the way it was before O'Buckwheatcare. This scrapes the 20 million loser off the government dole, with the reasoning that "Hey, we just put it back the way it was".

Second stage, make the improvements they've proposed, like Med savings accounts and purchasing across state lines, etc. Then, create the pool for the uninsured.

Let me be a little more explicit about what I believe so we're all clear.

What I believe: The government has zero business in healthcare/health insurance, period.

(What I think) is political reality: Team R isn't going to magically grow a set and repeal Ocare. They know they'll take in on the chin in the MSM in 2018 and 2020 for revoking the coverage of those 20M or so people. It's bad optics and Team R knows it.

In summary, exactly what you posted. And I'll add this whole thing is a giant clusterflock.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sounds to me like you hang out with a lot of democrats and since a democrat is just as fugking stupid as you are, you never get insulted.

Warm?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (22250rem, 3040Krag, 12344mag, 270cowboy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 1,688 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,129
Posts18,523,107
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.