Home
.....if I had to do it over again I would have voted for Moore. Its obvious the Swamp knows he will rat them out. I love it. All this crap going on has only gained him more votes here in Bama. He will win by a landslide. I wish the election was tomorrow.
After the election I bet the she devils go away, just like they did with Trump.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
After the election I bet the she devils go away, just like they did with Trump.

No they need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law....

Every one of these people who make up this false slander...
Originally Posted by Seafire

+1

DMc
The establishment is doing everything it can to sink Moore. Even the Alabama Secretary of State is piling on.
Originally Posted by ctsmith
.....if I had to do it over again I would have voted for Moore. Its obvious the Swamp knows he will rat them out. I love it. All this crap going on has only gained him more votes here in Bama. He will win by a landslide. I wish the election was tomorrow.

What makes you so sure? I hope and pray that you are correct, but I have my doubts. Lift my spirits with some positive reinforcements, please.

Now that the GOP has vowed to "expel" Judge Moore if he wins, what will the good citizens of AL do, or be able to do, after they kick him out?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/13/gardner-senate-should-expel-roy-moore-if-he-wins/
Hilary and Bill committed far worse than this. H and B have rubbed both parties noses in the KRAP they have pulled. Not a word said. I’m afraid DC is a den of vipers. Hasbeen

Good to know sex with underage girls is okay with all y'all.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Who had sex with an under age girl?

Good to know you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Also good to know that you'll go ahead and say he had sex with someone when NONE of them even accused him of having sex with them. The closest accusation to sex was touching through underwear.
what bothers me the most about all of this is if Moore was a scumbag who liked young girls, then why does it take 20 years for the public to hear about it.

I don't have an opinion on Moore one way or another. I know Mitch McConnell didn't want him which made me want to support him over Strange, and at this point I tend to believe that some of what they say at least about Moore is true.

But who sits on this guy being a possible rapist for 20 years?
Originally Posted by KFWA
what bothers me the most about all of this is if Moore was a scumbag who liked young girls, then why does it take 20 years for the public to hear about it.

I don't have an opinion on Moore one way or another. I know Mitch McConnell didn't want him which made me want to support him over Strange, and at this point I tend to believe that some of what they say at least about Moore is true.

I tend to agree with this. I am a big believer that where there is smoke, there's fire. He most certainly wouldn't be the first well known Christian person who had a shady history, nor will he be the last. We are all human, we all have our shortcomings, and whether we will admit it or not, most of us have a few skeletons of one kind or another in our own closets.

My problem with this all along has been this......if Roy Moore was a pervert, who liked to fool around with underage girls, then why in heck did it take almost 40 years to come out? I'd say that is just a little suspicious, especially so, given that this information surfaces right out of the clear blue shy, only a month before the election.

Personally, I think he may well have had a thing for younger women. Most men would, given the chance. But, he may be a changed person now, and since this was something that happened many years ago, I think the burden of proof is not on him, but his accusers.
Changed or not, if something happened in the 80's, hell, there are murderers who have gone to prison and got out since then. Now if he messed around with a young girl 2 months ago, then its a different story.

You think this is bad now - just wait 20 years from now when all these politicians will have to defend what they wrote on twitter and facebook. That's going to follow them around the rest of their lives.

I get that he was a powerful man in the community, I get that these were young girls, but wrong is wrong, you don't decide 20, 30 , 40 years after the fact to suddenly be a "hero" and step forward.

Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Good to know you don't believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Also good to know that you'll go ahead and say he had sex with someone when NONE of them even accused him of having sex with them. The closest accusation to sex was touching through underwear.

Correct.

Legal definition of Sex or Sexual Act.

sexual act
(1)The term “sexual act” means— (A)contact between the penis and the vulva or anus or mouth, and for purposes of this subparagraph contact involving the penis occurs upon penetration, however slight; or (B)the penetration, however slight, of the vulva or anus or mouth, of another by any part of the body or by any object, with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, or degrade any person or to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

Judge Moore was not accused of Sex or Sexual Acts, but Bill Clinton was, several times.

Closer to 40 years.
Actually correct me here if I am wrong ,but didn't ALL these supposed acts happen FOURTY YEARS. AGO?

And the Gloria Allred backed woman is the ONLY one alleging attempted to have sex with her. And with no proof to back it up. Just a claim.

If that indeed happened or ANY illegal act commited by Moore , WTF weren't police reports ever filed?

Why no mention of any of this about Moore until now?

All of those women have supposedly been ADULTS for at least the last 35 years. At this point it sounds like a lot if orchestrated BS.

It appears desperate times for Democrats require desperate measures

The timing proves the organizers of this sabotage were never interested in Moore having his constitutionally deserved day in court.
Originally Posted by jk16
Actually correct me here if I am wrong ,but didn't ALL these supposed acts happen FOURTY YEARS. AGO?

And the Gloria Allred backed woman is the ONLY one alleging attempted to have sex with her. And with no proof to back it up. Just a claim.

If that indeed happened or ANY illegal act commited by Moore , WTF weren't police reports ever filed?

Why no mention of any of this about Moore until now?

All of those women have supposedly been ADULTS for at least the last 35 years. At this point it sounds like a lot if orchestrated BS.

It appears desperate times for Democrats require desperate measures

Agree with all except the part in bold.

The Democrats are not behind this smear campaign. They knew they had no chance of winning in AL and never will. This smear campaign has McConnell and the Bush Dynasty Establishment written all over it.

McConnell and the establishment cannot allow or afford to have another "outsider" disrupting their status quo.

McConnell has gone to war with Moore and has declared war on Steve Bannon, if his precious establishment is to survive, he must stop Moore from becoming a US Senator and also stop Bannon from primarying out the RINOs.

McConnell is showing any and all outsiders that dare to try and enter his private club via the primaries, what he and the establishment have in store for them. "you better not try what Moore tried or we will ruin your life the same way".

I said that earlier in the week, but since you're over there, is that the trend?

My fear is that once in the Senate, every story in the MSM will start "Accused child-molester Senator Roy Moore of Alabama.."

Of course, Moore has never shied away from controversy.
DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!

McConnell, McCain, Graham etc. all need to go. This, as said above, is about protecting the Senate Club, the donor class, and the Chamber of Commerce crowd from Trump supporters and not about anything else.

'Bama vote for Moore.
GO BAMA!

VOTE MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With all this going on about Moore, not a peep hardly about Bob Menendez and his corruption and bribery trial. And this is current event, not 40 years old.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
With all this going on about Moore, not a peep hardly about Bob Menendez and his corruption and bribery trial. And this is current event, not 40 years old.

Jury is currently deadlocked and this will likely to end in a mistrial if what I read is correct. frown

Judge sent the jury back into deliberations yesterday but the juror who was dismissed last week to go on vacation made some public comments that a majority of the jury was in favor of acquittal.
Libs are winning at destroying this country by taking the gloves off and fighting dirty. Is our country worth fighting dirty to save?

God stuck with David through his crime of adultery and murder for a reason and used David to save Israel. He did deal with him later and brought him back to righteousness.

What Paul Ryan and McConnell are trying to do is turn the Al senate over to an anti 2A anti American.

Why didnt they throw McLame under the bus on hearing of his accusers? Because he is part of the swamp.

Im beginning to believe Moore more and more.

The charges are credible but the commies didnt want him to have his day in court. There probably is a good reason why.

TG - are you feeling OK? Who posted that "sex with underage girls is okay" and who has shown any evidence that Moore did so? Really?

Many perceptions shave been stated. My current perception is that the ploy may backfire - big time - on those trying to manipulate Moore's situation in order to keep him out of the Senate.

Let me see if I understand you. Are you saying, like the Dems so often say, "It's not whether it's true or not but the seriousness of the charges that matters."? What happened to "innocent till proven guilty"?
Maybe it took 20 years for the girls to get the smiles off of their faces.
Originally Posted by Ringman

Let me see if I understand you. Are you saying, like the Dems so often say, "It's not whether it's true or not but the seriousness of the charges that matters."? What happened to "innocent till proven guilty"?

Hey, its ok to release illegal alien criminals back into the US population to rob, rape, cripple and kill. Im thinking Roy Moore is a piker compared to the crimes attributable to Zero and libs running sanctuary cities.
My question is,
In 1979 was a 14 yo girl considered under age in Alabama?

Are you still pissed at at T for grabbing nookie and sexually assaulting women on planes?

Are you still pissed at Clardnce Thomas, the cops who raped Twanna Broughly, and the LaCrosse players?

Are you pissed at Herman Cain for being stupid enough to choose two dimocrap sympathizers to sexually assault?

How about Sean Hannity trying to hop on that dimocrap hippo?
The LaCrosse players were complete exonerated. The witch who accused them admitted that she invented it all. The prosecutor who pushed it so hard was eventually disbarred for dishonesty during the investigation.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Libs are winning at destroying this country by taking the gloves off and fighting dirty. Is our country worth fighting dirty to save?

God stuck with David through his crime of adultery and murder for a reason and used David to save Israel. He did deal with him later and brought him back to righteousness.

What Paul Ryan and McConnell are trying to do is turn the Al senate over to an anti 2A anti American.

Why didnt they throw McLame under the bus on hearing of his accusers? Because he is part of the swamp.

The charges are credible but the commies didnt want him to have his day in court. There probably is a good reason why.

There have been many times in my life when faced with controversy, I chose to take the "high road" instead of the "low road"....in other words, rather than make a scene, or create more controversy, I kept my mouth shut and let the matter slide. BUT.....if faced with a life threatening matter, or if my country was at risk, I'd take the low road, and any road in between to save it.

This is, and always has been my problem with Republicans. They want to act so damn "high and mighty", and act like they're above getting down in the trenches and fighting for what they believe in. They talk about how much they love this country.......well, if that's so, then act like it and fight for it.
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Seafire

I agree. Get them on the stand under oath and find out who put them up to this crap under penalty of perjury.

+1

DMc

Guilty until proven innocent! You voted for Clinton again!
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
My question is,

In 1979 was your head up a Muzzie's ass?
My question is,

I dont know, but I know that back in 1979 Roy Moore was a fuggin Dimocrap.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

There have been many times in my life when faced with controversy, I chose to take the "high road" instead of the "low road"....in other words, rather than make a scene, or create more controversy, I kept my mouth shut and let the matter slide. BUT.....if faced with a life threatening matter, or if my country was at risk, I'd take the low road, and any road in between to save it.

This is, and always has been my problem with Republicans. They want to act so damn "high and mighty", and act like they're above getting down in the trenches and fighting for what they believe in. They talk about how much they love this country.......well, if that's so, then act like it and fight for it.

Well said and Amen. Too many fail to reach that state of mental awareness or alacrity, until its too late. It's almost too late, if not.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The LaCrosse players were complete exonerated. The witch who accused them admitted that she invented it all. The prosecutor who pushed it so hard was eventually disbarred for dishonesty during the investigation.

And what happened to Twanna Brawley and that dimocrap biotch Anita Hill?
Originally Posted by larrylee
My question is,

No it wasn't. Is yours now?
Are you saying that in the south it wasn't common for 14-15 yo girls to be married and have kids? Some southern states had very young age of consent.
The Lion, Ted Kennedy was so great it, was said by libs, the death of Mary Jo Kopecknick was worth it.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...lly-assaulted-waitress-daniel-greenfield
Originally Posted by larrylee
My question is,

No it wasn't. Is yours now?
Are you saying that in the south it wasn't common for 14-15 yo girls to be married and have kids? Some southern states had very young age of consent.

16 was the age of consent. There were several girls I grew up with that were pregnant before they turned 16, usually to someone older than them. This was late 80's/early 90's. I know one girl that was married the day after she turned 16 to someone her father picked out who was probably 20-25 years older than her. It was a common practice for there to be a big age difference between married couples here. There is a 14 year age difference between Moore and his wife.
NOT ONE of the women said he had sex with them. They said he tried, but they refused, and he took them home. It is not illegal for a 16 year old in Alabama to date anyone older. The 14 year old in question today said she has had 3 divorces, and needs MONEY. Hmmm.

My grandfather got out of WWI and married my grandmother. He was 32, she was 19. My father got out of WWII after being in the army for 5-6 years and married my mother who was 12 years younger. My uncle was 26 when he got out of college after working his way through, sometimes part time, and his wife was 16 at the time.

Moore was a West Point graduate, then spent about 4-5 years active duty army during Vietnam. He went to law school. In Alabama at the time most girls married around 19 after high school. He had few choices, unless they were divorced and probably had children already. So he dated young. This in not unusual. Men who served in WWII many times married much younger girls, because older women were already married, were old maids, and/or had children. Many men don't want to raise another mans children.

Some 14 year olds dress and act like they are 20, and can fool guys.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

And what happened to Twanna Brawley and that dimocrap biotch Anita Hill?
Yeah, women can destroy men and their reputations and walk away clean. Chrystal Mangum, the stripper in the Duke case, wasn't charged with anything. The cops and the prosecutor got hammered, though.
Moore is way behind in the polls, possible that Sessions could take it,,,and leave his position.
Moore will win, Jeffery Dahmer would get more votes in AL than a Democrat. But this is exactly what the Democrats want. They know they have zero chance in AL anyway. They will use this to paint all Republicans as perverts to win Democratic seats in other closer states.

And I believe Moore is dirty. He should drop out, but he won't unless Trump tells him to. And maybe not even then. I don't see anything that rises to a criminal level, yet. But it is a question of character, and he has none. Based on the things he has admitted to, forget accusations he denies, this guy is sick in the head.

Why wait 40 years? My wife and I are slightly older than the accusers, being in HS during the 1970's. My wife, between the ages of 14 until we married at 25 had multiple indecent proposals by much older men. Many married, some single, all in management or positions of authority who could have made things bad for her if she spoke up. Nothing that ever led to groping, she flatly turned them all down. And while they did nothing illegal, it does speak to their character. Today all of those men are in their 70's or 80's and retired, Speaking up now or even then would serve no purpose with these men.

BUT...

If one of those men were running for Senate. And they were running on a platform of high moral character she would certainly be mad enough to speak up and expose them. She probably wouldn't. But if someone came to her and directly asked, she damn sure wouldn't lie to protect the SOB.

That is exactly how we get to these women, and I believe them. We are up to 5 now, and none spoke up until approached and asked if the rumors were true. We are now at 30 witnesses who back up claims that the man was creepy and made them uncomfortable. Co workers at the time describe him as weird. Mall security guards are now coming forward saying that they received complaints from teenage girls at the mall about him and he was on their watch list. The guy is a perv and to hide behind God and religion is disgusting.
JMR, I will wager at least half of congress are creepy pervs and they watch each others back, regardless of party affiliations. Their disdain for Moore is more than hypocrisy. They know Moore will be a fly in the ointment, that he will scream to high heaven and expose the swamp. What you see here is a war between the swamp and the common man. Make no mistake, it has NOTHING to do with being a perv.
When I was in high school (1983 graduate) I was crazy about a pretty little blond girl my age but could not get the time of day from her. She was ALWAYS dating much older guys and I think she was pretty proud of it. Told me flat out one time that I was cute but was still just a "boy" and she liked MEN....we were both 17. She wound up marrying a guy in his 40's when she was 24.

Both myself and the guys I went to church with dated younger girls in their teens when we were in our twenties. One of them asked me out. We were "looking for wives" and they without doubt were looking for husbands, and a bunch of those situations led to marriages. These young girls looked at an older guy who had a car and a job as "mature" and her parents were on board or chances are the dating would not have gotten off the ground.

I also smell a rat. I imagine Ole Roy was viewed as quite the catch by both the girls AND their parents. A lawyer and a DA? Umm yeah. Would not surprise me one bit if some of these girls were not pushed by their mothers to "get him" and it would not surprise me one bit if he jilted some of them and they are getting "payback" and a few bucks to boot.

A wise man once said it takes two to tango. He said that because it does.
I can't imagine it was common practice in 1990 or 1979 for 16 year old girls to get married, even in the rural south.

I was 16 in '82, and I was in rural Kentucky - and don't try to tell me that is more "progressive" than rural Alabama, and that wasn't common. It happened but to say its common I believe is too much of a generalization.

I'm thinking maybe 4 out of 100 at best. Now 17, 18? - summer after high school graduation - different story. maybe as high as 20 out of 100.

Now in areas where there is nothing but farming, I'm sure those numbers are higher, but I still can't believe it was common.

I can't imagine it was common practice in 1990 or 1979 for 16 year old girls to get married, even in the rural south.

I was 16 in '82, and I was in rural Kentucky - and don't try to tell me that is more "progressive" than rural Alabama, and that wasn't common. It happened but to say its common I believe is too much of a generalization.

I'm thinking maybe 4 out of 100 at best. Now 17, 18? - summer after high school graduation - different story. maybe as high as 20 out of 100.

Now in areas where there is nothing but farming, I'm sure those numbers are higher, but I still can't believe it was common.

It was pretty common where I lived in AL. I consider 4 out of 100 pretty common.

Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
There were several girls I grew up with that were pregnant before they turned 16, usually to someone older than them. This was late 80's/early 90's. I know one girl that was married the day after she turned 16 to someone her father picked out who was probably 20-25 years older than her. It was a common practice for there to be a big age difference between married couples here. There is a 14 year age difference between Moore and his wife.

You guys are out of touch with how it worked around here.

My wifes parents married in 1970 at the ages of 30 and 17. Her grandparents married at 36 and 16. 4 out of 100 is way low.

The deep south in WWII all the way through Vietnam was poor (and still is for the most part). Most women/girls in that time period were looking for a provider. They were lucky to have plumbing and electricity at home. They needed a way out. Established older men that could provide was desirable for teen girls and their parents. There was none of that touchy feely crap, no Valentines Day roses, it was survival.

Moore served his younger years in Vietnam. Not much dating going on over there. Came home, got a law degree, and was quite the catch for young women. Of course he took advantage of that. Duh.

It isn't that we blindly follow here in Bama, quite the opposite. We know what the hell is going on in this situation while the rest of the country gets fleeced. He hasn't even been accused of breaking any laws. This whole thing has SWAMP written all over it.

I will guarantee you, that if this was a Democrat candidate, and it was boys instead of girls that he was accused of dating, the media would be covering up for them. But, since Moore is Republican, and heterosexual, he is being condemned.

I am trying to keep an open mind about this, best as I can. If a 32 year guy "dates" a girl of legal age, and I think that was 16 in Alabama, then it's pretty much nobodies damn business. Yeah, maybe it would be a little creepy, but it happens a lot, and not just in rural Alabama either.......and not just among Republicans. However, a 32 year old man "dating" a 14 year old girl is more than just creepy, it's just flat wrong. and I can't see it any other way. It's also the timing that bothers me as much as anything else, as this is a story that should have come out years ago. Especially if there was any substance to it.
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

Jury is currently deadlocked and this will likely to end in a mistrial if what I read is correct. frown

Judge sent the jury back into deliberations yesterday but the juror who was dismissed last week to go on vacation made some public comments that a majority of the jury was in favor of acquittal.

Not surprised this ended in a mistrial.

Emotional Menendez thanks family, jurors after judge declares mistrial
Yep, its getting to the point libs or blacks will vote guilty on their own kind.

I can see the time when a black guy can kill someone, or two, and any jury with a couple of blacks will guarantee a hung jury- again.
Theo Gallus,

And you have anything more than SPURIOUS ACCUSATIONS to support your views & silly BLATHER??
(I think: NOT.)

In case you don't know, about HALF of "reported sexual abuse & rape complaints" are PROVEN to be FALSE. Also, an estimated HALF of legitimate rape & related sex crimes are NEVER officially reported.
(We LEOs find about about those incidents "more or less by accident" while investigating other crimes. - I spent a goodly portion of my LE career in Crimes Against Persons.)

There is NO "good news" about rape/sex crimes. = IT'S ALL BAD NEWS.

Note: Most NON-LEOs would be stunned by the number of "intact" VIRGINS, who state that they were raped.
(Sometimes it is difficult to figure out what, if any, crime to charge the defendant with in those cases. - I once had a "not very bright" 29YO virgin, who stoutly claimed to have been raped. - She was carefully interviewed by my female partner & a detailed examination by a female MD & after all these years, I'm still not sure that happened that night BUT I'm sure that "something untoward" & CRUEL happened to her.)

Further, when the sex was "with consent", it doesn't become "rape" by MAGIC when/if she decides that she wishes that she had NOT said, "YES" one/two/three or more weeks later and/or when she finds herself pregnant..

yours, satx
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Some 14 year olds dress and act like they are 20, and can fool guys.

Personally, I've SEEN 14-16YO HS girls who LOOK >25YO & who claim to be "over 21". = When I see such girls & how they dress/act, I wonder if their mothers/fathers are BLIND or just CLUELESS..

Btw, one of my cousins married a 37YO man as soon as she was "of legal age" to marry. - 22 years later, they are still married & now have 3 kids.
(He paid for her RN training & both of them are now RNs at a large Dallas hospital.)

yours, satx
If you believe the polls Moore is Down 50-42.

Looks like the good citizens of AL are buying into the establishment smear campaign.
steve4102,

And you actually believe the polls by the left of center "news media"?? = Remember the 2016 Presidential polls that said that HILLARY was "SURE TO BE elected"??

yours, satx
Does anyone really think they are going to find an honest jury in NJ?
It happened all the time down where i lived in MS.

It is not that hard to believe if you lived it.

Around here when my daughter was in high school,there was a group of gals that had a type of club that awarded points for sleeping with married men.

One of them is a cousin.
Several were good looking and if you didn't know it they looked in their 20's.

One can never say it can't/won't happen because it did and in some places it still does.

Back then a lot of the gals were looking for a way out of their condition and getting married was one way.
Moore will win big roll tide
Originally Posted by satx78247
steve4102,

And you actually believe the polls by the left of center "news media"?? = Remember the 2016 Presidential polls that said that HILLARY was "SURE TO BE elected"??

yours, satx

My post started with, "If you believe the polls".
I used to go the local country store and drink coffee every morning. There was a real good looking gal that used to come in there every morning for her cigarettes and diet coke. After she left one morning, a guy sitting there at the table said.....there ain't a man sitting here that wouldn't take a piece of that if he got the chance. A retired preacher jumped up and stomped out, acting like he was all mad. But, we had all seen him looking at her too when she would come in the store.

Moral of the story......let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
© 24hourcampfire