S
GO BAMA!

VOTE MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
With all this going on about Moore, not a peep hardly about Bob Menendez and his corruption and bribery trial. And this is current event, not 40 years old.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
With all this going on about Moore, not a peep hardly about Bob Menendez and his corruption and bribery trial. And this is current event, not 40 years old.

Jury is currently deadlocked and this will likely to end in a mistrial if what I read is correct. frown

Judge sent the jury back into deliberations yesterday but the juror who was dismissed last week to go on vacation made some public comments that a majority of the jury was in favor of acquittal.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Libs are winning at destroying this country by taking the gloves off and fighting dirty. Is our country worth fighting dirty to save?

God stuck with David through his crime of adultery and murder for a reason and used David to save Israel. He did deal with him later and brought him back to righteousness.

What Paul Ryan and McConnell are trying to do is turn the Al senate over to an anti 2A anti American.

Why didnt they throw McLame under the bus on hearing of his accusers? Because he is part of the swamp.

Im beginning to believe Moore more and more.

The charges are credible but the commies didnt want him to have his day in court. There probably is a good reason why.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/14/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by ctsmith
.....if I had to do it over again I would have voted for Moore. Its obvious the Swamp knows he will rat them out. I love it. All this crap going on has only gained him more votes here in Bama. He will win by a landslide. I wish the election was tomorrow.

Good to know sex with underage girls is okay with all y'all.

TG - are you feeling OK? Who posted that "sex with underage girls is okay" and who has shown any evidence that Moore did so? Really?

Many perceptions shave been stated. My current perception is that the ploy may backfire - big time - on those trying to manipulate Moore's situation in order to keep him out of the Senate.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Let me see if I understand you. Are you saying, like the Dems so often say, "It's not whether it's true or not but the seriousness of the charges that matters."? What happened to "innocent till proven guilty"?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
what bothers me the most about all of this is if Moore was a scumbag who liked young girls, then why does it take 20 years for the public to hear about it.
Maybe it took 20 years for the girls to get the smiles off of their faces.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ringman

Let me see if I understand you. Are you saying, like the Dems so often say, "It's not whether it's true or not but the seriousness of the charges that matters."? What happened to "innocent till proven guilty"?

Hey, its ok to release illegal alien criminals back into the US population to rob, rape, cripple and kill. Im thinking Roy Moore is a piker compared to the crimes attributable to Zero and libs running sanctuary cities.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My question is,
In 1979 was a 14 yo girl considered under age in Alabama?

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
.....if I had to do it over again I would have voted for Moore. Its obvious the Swamp knows he will rat them out. I love it. All this crap going on has only gained him more votes here in Bama. He will win by a landslide. I wish the election was tomorrow.

Are you still pissed at at T for grabbing nookie and sexually assaulting women on planes?

Are you still pissed at Clardnce Thomas, the cops who raped Twanna Broughly, and the LaCrosse players?

Are you pissed at Herman Cain for being stupid enough to choose two dimocrap sympathizers to sexually assault?

How about Sean Hannity trying to hop on that dimocrap hippo?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The LaCrosse players were complete exonerated. The witch who accused them admitted that she invented it all. The prosecutor who pushed it so hard was eventually disbarred for dishonesty during the investigation.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Libs are winning at destroying this country by taking the gloves off and fighting dirty. Is our country worth fighting dirty to save?

God stuck with David through his crime of adultery and murder for a reason and used David to save Israel. He did deal with him later and brought him back to righteousness.

What Paul Ryan and McConnell are trying to do is turn the Al senate over to an anti 2A anti American.

Why didnt they throw McLame under the bus on hearing of his accusers? Because he is part of the swamp.

The charges are credible but the commies didnt want him to have his day in court. There probably is a good reason why.

There have been many times in my life when faced with controversy, I chose to take the "high road" instead of the "low road"....in other words, rather than make a scene, or create more controversy, I kept my mouth shut and let the matter slide. BUT.....if faced with a life threatening matter, or if my country was at risk, I'd take the low road, and any road in between to save it.

This is, and always has been my problem with Republicans. They want to act so damn "high and mighty", and act like they're above getting down in the trenches and fighting for what they believe in. They talk about how much they love this country.......well, if that's so, then act like it and fight for it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by Seafire
No they need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law....

I agree. Get them on the stand under oath and find out who put them up to this crap under penalty of perjury.

+1

DMc

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Guilty until proven innocent! You voted for Clinton again!

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
My question is,

In 1979 was your head up a Muzzie's ass?

"the .30-06 is never a mistake"
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
My question is,

I dont know, but I know that back in 1979 Roy Moore was a fuggin Dimocrap.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There have been many times in my life when faced with controversy, I chose to take the "high road" instead of the "low road"....in other words, rather than make a scene, or create more controversy, I kept my mouth shut and let the matter slide. BUT.....if faced with a life threatening matter, or if my country was at risk, I'd take the low road, and any road in between to save it.

This is, and always has been my problem with Republicans. They want to act so damn "high and mighty", and act like they're above getting down in the trenches and fighting for what they believe in. They talk about how much they love this country.......well, if that's so, then act like it and fight for it.

Well said and Amen. Too many fail to reach that state of mental awareness or alacrity, until its too late. It's almost too late, if not.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/14/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The LaCrosse players were complete exonerated. The witch who accused them admitted that she invented it all. The prosecutor who pushed it so hard was eventually disbarred for dishonesty during the investigation.

And what happened to Twanna Brawley and that dimocrap biotch Anita Hill?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by larrylee
My question is,

In 1979 was your head up a Muzzie's ass?

No it wasn't. Is yours now?
Are you saying that in the south it wasn't common for 14-15 yo girls to be married and have kids? Some southern states had very young age of consent.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Lion, Ted Kennedy was so great it, was said by libs, the death of Mary Jo Kopecknick was worth it.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...lly-assaulted-waitress-daniel-greenfield

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,639
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.