Home
.... Does Iran REALLY Want To F uck With Israel? Let's see what the Israeli response will be?

An Israeli tank today near the Israel / Syria border in the Golan Heights.
[Linked Image]

See:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...a-rocket-sirens-sound-in-north-1.6073938
Light em up...
Let Israel slap em down this time. It’ll be ugly..
I know Israel hit Iran hard in southern Damascus yesterday. Obvious retaliation. Israel will light their world up again.
Originally Posted by ftbt
.... Does Iran REALLY Want To F uck With Israel? Let's see what the Israeli response will be?

An Israeli tank today near the Israel / Syria border in the Golan Heights.
[Linked Image]

See:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...a-rocket-sirens-sound-in-north-1.6073938

Well that is a no-brainer, the Israeli response will be to kill everything that is a threat, looks funny, or breaths in an aggressive manner.

Quite a reasoned response in my opinion.
The ayatolahs have no idea what's in store for them, Israel will light them up.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yes it will. This is bad timing on Iran's part because the shackles are off Israel with the Trump administration.
Originally Posted by Longbob

Yes it will. This is bad timing on Iran's part because the shackles are off Israel with the Trump administration.

More importantly, there are more than a few muslim nations that won't back up the lunatics...which has to be a first.
If the Iranians directly attacked Israel’s sovereign territory, I am not sure that the Israelis will be satisfied to reataliate against Iranians in Syria. They may want to touch Iran itself.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

More importantly, there are more than a few muslim nations that won't back up the lunatics...which has to be a first.

Agreed. And Iran may get their first nuclear weapon.....right up their azz.
Israeli Merkava Tanks are awesome.
Top notch armor vehicle
Same league almost as an Abrams.

Probably a toss up for # 2 or # 3 with the German leopard .
Originally Posted by Slope77
If the Iranians directly attacked Israel’s sovereign territory, I am not sure that the Israelis will be satisfied to reataliate against Iranians in Syria. They may want to touch Iran itself.

Really, I would be more inclined to think the Israelis will bend the lot of them over and grope the living heck out of them.
The Iranians' faces are out of joint because of Netanyahu's report documenting how they lied throughout the nuclear deal. No doubt they're going to get a big spoonful of shock and awe, Israeli style.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Iranians' faces are out of joint because of Netanyahu's report documenting how they lied throughout the nuclear deal. No doubt they're going to get a big spoonful of shock and awe, Israeli style.

No, they are feeling brave because your last administration pandered to their every need, and they haven't quite woken up to just how radically things have changed.
Iranian backed forces in Yemen fired rockets at Saudi Arabia, so Israel might get the green light soon. Iran has been picking a fight for a while, and they just might get it.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Iranian backed forces in Yemen fired rockets at Saudi Arabia, so Israel might get the green light soon. Iran has been picking a fight for a while, and they just might get it.

I bet you are right if they haven't already. President Trump is a master delegator.
This is absolutely "NOT" good. Not good for the middle east and not good for us. If Israel doesn't stand down and if they don't get any help from us, they will no longer be a little sandbox, they'll be solid glass. Their good buddy and co-911 culprit, the Saudi's, will not be able to help them much. So, are you guys ready for an Armageddon? Cause that is what you will have if this escalates. Do you think Russia and China are just going to smile as they watch their investments in Iran and Syria go up in smoke?
I know many of you are Ra, Ra, go Israel, but you better think this "ALL" the way through.
Originally Posted by K22
This is absolutely "NOT" good. Not good for the middle east and not good for us. If Israel doesn't stand down and if they don't get any help from us, they will no longer be a little sandbox, they'll be solid glass. Their good buddy and co-911 culprit, the Saudi's, will not be able to help them much. So, are you guys ready for an Armageddon? Cause that is what you will have if this escalates. Do you think Russia and China are just going to smile as they watch their investments in Iran and Syria go up in smoke?
I know many of you are Ra, Ra, go Israel, but you better think this "ALL" the way through.

Israel stand down?

Haven't you got that arse about.
Originally Posted by K22

So how has all this coddling and negotiating worked for you with these Muslim nations like Iran? The don't care about your worry and feelings. There is only one thing they understand and Israel knows this. The best thing that could happen for the middle east is to slap these bullies back down with action and not words.

Just curious, is this the same position you had on NORK a few months back? I bet it is. Now how is that working out for you?
(K22)

Yawn.

Do you think this hasn't been discussed...like the Chinese and Russians find out about it from CNN?

Baked in comeuppance for Iran.

They took a crap on the US Navy and Obama covered for Iran. Times have changed. Imagine what the Russian response would have been...:)
Originally Posted by K22

Should we wait until Iran gets nuke capability with icbm’s? No, smoke them now before it’s too late for our children. Only a liberal dipstick would cower to this obligation.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by K22

Should we wait until Iran gets nuke capability with icbm’s? No, smoke them now before it’s too late for our children. Only a liberal dipstick would cower to this obligation.

Pardon me but I believe it was the 'liberal dipstick' that caused this mess.
Iran should be careful about picking a fight with Israel. All the stars are aligned. The Trump administration is pro Israel. The Israelis are rearmed. The timing is prefect for Israel to eliminate the imminent nuclear threat as there will be no interference from the Arab states in the region since no one wants a nuclear armed Iran. Iran is a proven sponsor of terrorism so Europe won't object. The Russians are already occupied in Syria and the Ukraine so they don't need yet another war to be involved in. Iran is already over committed in Syria and Yemen.
Iran has internal unrest and the ruling gov't is not popular.
It's now offficially Ayatollah hunting season over there. Iran will collapse fast when they decapitate the Ayatollahs.
Originally Posted by PSE
Iran should be careful about picking a fight with Israel. All the stars are aligned. The Trump administration is pro Israel. The Israelis are rearmed. The timing is prefect for Israel to eliminate the imminent nuclear threat as there will be no interference from the Arab states in the region since no one wants a nuclear armed Iran. Iran is a proven sponsor of terrorism so Europe won't object. The Russians are already occupied in Syria and the Ukraine so they don't need yet another war to be involved in.

No...I am pretty sure europe will get on their collective high horse and moralise about anything the Israelis do, say, think about, or even imagine.
Originally Posted by K22

A little hyperbolic on the "glass theory", don't ya think? I think you pegged the wrong country too. I wonder how long any of us would "stand down" if an arch enemy was sending rockets into our towns? Maybe a good time to re-arrange the deck chairs of mideast power.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by K22

A little hyperbolic on the "glass theory", don't ya think? I think you pegged the wrong country too. I wonder how long any of us would "stand down" if an arch enemy was sending rockets into our towns? Maybe a good time to re-arrange the deck chairs of mideast power.

Don't mean to be rude here BW but your most immediate arch-enemy is lobbing illegals over your borders and into your towns...and I would be betting that is costing a lot more than a few missiles into the Golan Heights.
Yep. We should follow their lead and have tanks on our border too.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Yep. We should follow their lead and have tanks on our border too.

Finally, someone else thinks like me!
Originally Posted by K22

So how has all this coddling and negotiating worked for you with these Muslim nations like Iran? The don't care about your worry and feelings. There is only one thing they understand and Israel knows this. The best thing that could happen for the middle east is to slap these bullies back down with action and not words.

Just curious, is this the same position you had on NORK a few months back? I bet it is. Now how is that working out for you?

You lost me on that one Longbob. Can you explain what you said.

As for countries allowed nukes, um, was like some kind of drawning names out of a hat or something or am I missing something here. If I understand what eveyone is saying, then the reasoning is, if you own nukes and don't like another country for some reason or another, then you keep that other country from getting nukes and in the meantime you nuke them first. But then I'm also hearing that some countries are allowed to nuke another country, but some countries are not allowed to be nuked because........................... oh, and some countries are allowed to initiate first, but the country attacked is bad if they respond. Damn, I need a score card for this game. Something with good guy teams vs bad guy teams. but then I'll want to know why one is called bad while another is not.................oh wait, that's asking to much.
Keep in mind, I know what MSM says about certain countries and I've heard all of the Clinton, Obama, ect. bs, so I'll be looking for a real explanation. A neutral party is always good.
And it sounds like I missed some of the news in which Russia and China said, hey, let em have it, we don't care one bit about our interests. Can someone point me to that information, because the last info I had was counter to that.
Originally Posted by K22

Iran initiated launching rockets into Israel? When? I missed that I guess.
The only way to defeat violent extremists is with unfettered, even more extreme violence. Forget diplomacy, focus on bloodshed.
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Iranian Quds Forces In Syria Fire 20 Rockets Into Israeli Golan Heights ....
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

www.timesofisrael.com/sirens-sound-in-golan-heights-residents-urged-to-enter-shelters/
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

As for countries allowed nukes, um, was like some kind of drawning names out of a hat or something or am I missing something here. If I understand what eveyone is saying, then the reasoning is, if you own nukes and don't like another country for some reason or another, then you keep that other country from getting nukes and in the meantime you nuke them first. But then I'm also hearing that some countries are allowed to nuke another country, but some countries are not allowed to be nuked because........................... oh, and some countries are allowed to initiate first, but the country attacked is bad if they respond. Damn, I need a score card for this game. Something with good guy teams vs bad guy teams. but then I'll want to know why one is called bad while another is not.................oh wait, that's asking to much.
Keep in mind, I know what MSM says about certain countries and I've heard all of the Clinton, Obama, ect. bs, so I'll be looking for a real explanation. A neutral party is always good.
And it sounds like I missed some of the news in which Russia and China said, hey, let em have it, we don't care one bit about our interests. Can someone point me to that information, because the last info I had was counter to that.

Maybe this would be a little clearer. It appears to me that you don't understand the concept of peace through strength. Sometime strength needs to be more than flexing your muscles, it requires absolute action to back up your words. NORK began to understand that President Trump wasn't kidding and they were out of options. You can't push President Trump and the United States around anymore. NORK actually understands that they have something to lose and that is why no real action was necessary.

Iran and a few of the other Muslim nations don't feel they have anything to lose. They do not negotiate. They only act and react. These nations are pushed back by unfettered action. Talking and negotiation doesn't work with people that feel going to Allah is preferred over their current lifestyle.

As far as who has nukes and who doesn't this is purely my opinion. I am far more comfortable with Russia having nukes than someone like Iran or even NORK. Russia has far more to lose engaging the United States beyond rhetoric and they know it. Of course they try to meddle in our country. We do the same. Hell, even Obama meddled in the Israeli elections.
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

I understand now, it's about being FAIR. Wanna trophy?
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

That’s because you’re not overly bright.
Israel does not bluff, up to Iran with how far it wants to go. Perhaps they want a strike to get the nationalism stirred up. Lots of unrest in Iran already, sanctions will just make it worse.
K22, please tell me that you are not one of those Liberals out of Asheville?
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Israel does not bluff, up to Iran with how far it wants to go. Perhaps they want a strike to get the nationalism stirred up. Lots of unrest in Iran already, sanctions will just make it worse.

Two things come to mind, first is that Israel definitely does not bluff, and secondly there is a better than even chance some dills in Iran think to get everyone behind them by going after Israel.

Someone is about to get the living crap kicked out of them.
If only Saddam was alive to lend Syria a helping hand.
Originally Posted by K22
Do you think Russia and China are just going to smile as they watch their investments in Iran and Syria go up in smoke?

I highly doubt China will make a glass parking lot out of their source for US military technology.
The Israelis will wait until the Iranian parliament is in full session and do a decapitation strike and 90% of the bs dealing with them will be over, then, a new nuclear renegotiation will happen.
Are the Iranians in Syria supporting the Syrian government or are they supporting the Islamic extremists who are making war on the Syrian government?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The Israelis will wait until the Iranian parliament is in full session and do a decapitation strike and 90% of the bs dealing with them will be over, then, a new nuclear renegotiation will happen.

How would they do that?
Originally Posted by BIGR

I'll assure you K22 is a long way from being a liberal.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Are the Iranians in Syria supporting the Syrian government or are they supporting the Islamic extremists who are making war on the Syrian government?

Pretty sure that depends entirely on what day it is and which way the wind is blowing.

Pretty sure that depends entirely on what day it is and which way the wind is blowing.

When America finds itself aligned with Isis against a fairly benign, secular government such as exists in Syria, it's time to take inventory of America's foreign policy in the Middle East.

Iran has sent troops into Syria to assist Assad in pushing back the Islamic extremists which were attempting to overthrow the Syrian government. Russia also sent troops into Syria to fight the Islamic terrorists who are trying to overthrow the secular Syrian government.

Israel and the U.S.A. are assisting the Islamic extremists in Syria.

"Why?" is a damned good question that nobody seems inclined to ask.

Bingo!
There is intelligents on this forum.

So once again. Who was the first one to fire missiles? Iran into the Golan Heights? Or Israel into Iranian forces in Syria?

I understand now, it's about being FAIR. Wanna trophy?

Damn stupid remark.
O'Hannity reported that he had personally spoken to a source in Israel that they have retaliated
Being reported (Hannity) that Israel HAS retaliated. Awaiting word / details.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Thanks 12344mag. I decided not to answer that one. All he has to do is read my posts. But, I like Asheville. I like to walk around downtown. Liberals I can handle, its the ones who are fascists masking themselves as liberals I can stand.
Trough Hamas into the equation. Supported by Iran and also in Syria. Israel is not going to allow weapon exchanges to Hamas from Iran even if it is under the cover of the Syrian issue.
Originally Posted by K22

f-ucking idiot.
9+ minute video. You only have to watch the first 20 seconds.

When America finds itself aligned with Isis against a fairly benign, secular government such as exists in Syria, it's time to take inventory of America's foreign policy in the Middle East.

Iran has sent troops into Syria to assist Assad in pushing back the Islamic extremists which were attempting to overthrow the Syrian government. Russia also sent troops into Syria to fight the Islamic terrorists who are trying to overthrow the secular Syrian government.

That is like saying that fighting police corruption is aligning yourself with Black Lives Matters on a smaller scale. Fighting extremism shouldn't be hindered or influenced by who might agree with you at the time. You have to decide in your own mind if it is the right thing to do. Will mistakes be made and lives lost that may be avoided? Sure, but no one said this would be simple or easy.

Make your choices and live with the consequences. Right now, my money is on President Trump and the direction he is taking the USA thus the rest of the world. Place your bets where you feel most comfortable.

Fighting extremism shouldn't be hindered or influenced by who might agree with you at the time.

Israel and the U.S.A are fighting in support of the extremists in Syria. After the Syrian government had beaten back the extremists with the assistance of Russia, Israel and the American government began attacking Syria.
and its allies.

The war in Syria was essentially over. The Syrian government had won and the Islamic extremists lost.

It was over.

Israel and the American government cranked it back up again.

Essentially, Israel and the American government stepped in for the defeated Islamic extremists.
Israeli retaliation: Early Word is ....

1. Israeli jets fire on Damascus; shelling from inside Israel continues.

2. Israeli jets are firing on the headquarters of the Republican Guard.

3. IDF confirms that Israel is launching an attack on targets associated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard in Syria. Meanwhile, the power has been cut in parts of Damascus.

"An Israeli official said their war planes were targeting Iranian positions inside Syria.

A Syrian military official said air defense positions and radar stations had been hit.

Targets included the Mezzeh airbase in Damascus, according to Israeli media. More than 30 Israeli missiles have reportedly struck targets near the city."

"The counter-attack, the army said, was being carried out by Air Force jet planes and some of the strikes are hitting targets deep within Syria. The military warned Syria not to use anti-tank missiles against its airplanes, saying that should they be deployed, the IDF will also hit Syrian anti-tank apparatuses.

A source in the Israeli security establishment said this attack was the largest carried out by Israel since it signed on a disengagement agreement with Syria in May 1974.

Foreign media reports claim that there were several casualties as a result of the Israeli strike. Syrian state media claimed Israel struck a Syrian radar site.

"The Syrian air defenses are confronting a new wave of Israeli aggression rockets and downing them one after the other," state news agency SANA reported.

Syrian state television was broadcasting footage of its air defenses firing at incoming rockets and playing patriotic songs. It said Israeli warplanes were firing the rockets from outside Syria's borders and targeting Baath City in Quneitra province."
See:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...border-israel-activates-emergency-sirens

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ell-Israeli-army-bases-Golan-Israel.html

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...army-outposts-on-golan-heights-1.6073938

Fighting extremism shouldn't be hindered or influenced by who might agree with you at the time.

Israel and the U.S.A are fighting in support of the extremists in Syria. After the Syrian government had beaten back the extremists with the assistance of Russia, Israel and the American government began attacking Syria.
and its allies.

The war in Syria was essentially over. The Syrian government had won and the Islamic extremists lost.

It was over.

Israel and the American government cranked it back up again.

Essentially, Israel and the American government stepped in for the defeated Islamic extremists.

So the recent chemical attacks had nothing to do with President Trump's actions?

Assad had no reason to launch a chemical attack. Ask yourself who did.

Even if you choose to believe that Assad did it, it has nothing to do with America.

Even if you choose to believe that Assad did it, it has nothing to do with America.

You know this...how?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No, they are feeling brave because your last administration pandered to their every need, and they haven't quite woken up to just how radically things have changed.

Then why are they attacking Israel, and not the US?

You know this...how?

I know that it doesn't benefit American interests to be at war in the Middle East regardless of who is killing who over there.

The American government has been at war there for 15 years or so and it has pushed our national debt over the 20 trillion dollar mark, created havens for Islamic extremists in several failed states, and destroyed a huge part of Western Europe due to the massive influx of "refugees" into there.

Whether Assad did it or not has no bearing on American interests.

But it's my opinion that it was a false flag intended to create a reason for the continuation of America's involvement in the Syrian war.
Not to worry because Israel will not wipe them all out.

It's because they would be no better than those in WW2 that did the same to them.

No wait i remember reading here that it never happened at all.

Nevermind,carry on.
Boil it down to the basics,...and what's left is,..

The Israel tail is wagging the American dog to death.

You know this...how?

I know that it doesn't benefit American interests to be at war in the Middle East regardless of who is killing who over there.

The American government has been at war there for 15 years or so and it has pushed our national debt over the 20 trillion dollar mark, created havens for Islamic extremists in several failed states, and destroyed a hugh part of Western Europe due to to massive influx of "refugees" into there.

Whewther Assad did it or not has no bearing on American interests.

But it's my opinion that it was a false flag intended to create a reason for the continuation of America's involvement in the Syrian war.

The bold part I agree with, but this was created because we utilized half measures and got ourselves sucked into a war. Any action we take should be a one sided annihilation otherwise we shouldn't involve ourselves. The half azzed job we did drug the whole thing out and gave rise to the other issues you raised.

On to the non bolded part. What exactly are "American interests?" Are you talking about resources, freedoms, security, way of life, prosperity, equality, sense of right and wrong? Again, I feel President Trump is taking real action in issues that align quite well with my interests as an American.

You know this...how?

The American government has been at war there for 15 years or so and it has pushed our national debt over the 20 trillion dollar mark, created havens for Islamic extremists in several failed states, and destroyed a hugh part of Western Europe due to to massive influx of "refugees" into there.

On to the non bolded part. What exactly are "American interests?"

Things that benefit the American people.

Spending trillions of dollars making war in the Middle East doesn't benefit the American people.

It didn't when Bush 43 did it,....it didn't when Obama did it,..and it doesn't when Trump does it.

You know this...how?

On to the non bolded part. What exactly are "American interests?"

Things that benefit the American people.

Spending trillions of dollars making war in the Middle East doesn't benefit the American people.

It didn't when Bush 43 did it,....it didn't when Obama did it,..and it doesn't when Trump does it.

You are right on Bush and Obama, but wrong on President Trump. He is cleaning up the mess by the other two and not using half measures. Pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord, sorting out Rocket Man, and bombing the crap out of ISIS come to mind at the moment.

You are right on Bush and Obama, but wrong on President Trump.

lol,...when Trump follows essentially the same foreign policy in Syria as Obama did, it's just as stupid as when Obama did.

In fact, Trump repeatedly spoke long and loud about the wastefulness of America's involvement in the Middle East wars during the campaign,......got a lot of applause for it.

*ahem*,...WTF?!!
The Iranian-Syrian alliance goes back over thirty years. Iran is in charge of planning , and has provided the Assad regime with a huge line of credit.

Syria first, then Iran, then peace in the middle east. Death to goat phu-kkers. grin grin grin Trump will continue what must be done.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The Iranian-Syrian alliance goes back over thirty years. Iran is in charge of planning , and has provided the Assad regime with a huge line of credit.

Who cares?

It doesn't affect America.

lol,...when Trump follows essentially the same foreign policy in Syria as Obama did, it's just as stupid as when Obama did.

In fact, Trump repeatedly spoke long and loud about the wastefulness of America's involvement in the Middle East wars during the campaign,......got a lot of applause for it.

*ahem*,...WTF?!!

Same foreign policy in Syria as Obama? I think President Trump used a different color of red in his line than Obama's puzzy pink.
Who cares?

It doesn't affect America.

Nothing affects you, your always stoned or drunk grin

*ahem*,...WTF?!!

Same foreign policy in Syria as Obama? I think President Trump used a different color of red in his line than Obama's puzzy pink.

Actually, Obama announce plans to escalate America's involvement in the Syrian war and the American people pitched a fit about it,..so he backed off.
Actually, Obama announce plans to escalate America's involvement in the Syrian war and the American people pitched a fit about it,..so he backed off.

267,171 I think he softened em up for Trump grin

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

Well, ok. That was then. This is now and President Trump isn't following the same path of Obama's failed foreign policy blunders. He is actually getting stuff done and addressing things that several of the Presidents before him wouldn't touch with serious regard to putting America's interests first. NORK, China trade, over regulations in our own country, Iran, immigration.

That's quite a lot in a short period of time with the headwinds of the Democrats, Republicans, and the media. I'm pretty pleased with the progress made so far and looking forward to more winning, but it is clear to me that your innate bitterness would not be happy with the second coming of Teddy R or something of the sort.

Well, ok. That was then. This is now and President Trump isn't following the same path of Obama's failed foreign policy blunders. He is actually getting stuff done and addressing things that several of the Presidents before him wouldn't touch with serious regard to putting America's interests first. NORK, China trade, over regulations in our own country, Iran, immigration.

That's quite a lot in a short period of time with the headwinds of the Democrats, Republicans, and the media. I'm pretty pleased with the progress made so far and looking forward to more winning, but it is clear to me that your innate bitterness would not be happy with the second coming of Teddy R or something of the sort.

I have no innate bitterness. I just look at what's happening and acknowledge it for what it is.

I allow reality to be reality. I don't sooth myself by lying to myself.

I have no innate bitterness. I just look at what's happening and acknowledge it for what it is.

Alcohol?

Alcohol?

What about it?

Alcohol?

What about it?

Nothing. Just curious. Thanks for clearing that up.
Reckon Assad will get er like Saddam did?

[Linked Image]

Or like Khadafi went down?

[Linked Image]

Alcohol?

What about it?

Nothing. Just curious. Thanks for clearing that up.

No,...you're just being an azzhole because that's all you have left.

With some practice you can be in the same class as watch4bear.
Don't worry. You will be ok.
Don't worry. You will be ok.

I *am* okay.

It's the people who are so scared of the facts that they have to alter them to sleep at night that have problems.
[Linked Image]
Patrick Buchanan has been an insider in D.C. for decades. He knows the score.

http://buchanan.org/blog/dont-trash-the-nuclear-deal-129279

excerpt:

The problem for Bibi: While Trump sees no vital U.S. interest in Syria and has expressed his wish to get out when ISIS is demolished and scattered, Bibi has cast us in the lead role in taking down Iran in Syria.

Trump may want to stay out of the next phase of the Syrian civil war. Bibi is counting on the Americans to fight it.

That's it right there.

Actually, it occurs to me that Trump is setting up Israel to take care of Iran.
Originally Posted by GunReader

The American government doesn't "set up" the Israeli government for *any*thing.

Basically, the Israeli government realized a long time ago that it was far less expensive to buy the influence necessary to control the American military than it was to construct an Israeli military that could compare to it.

In fact,...they buy that influence with American money that is given to them by the American Congress.

It's a great scam.
I see ISRAEL not America is currently bombing Iranian installations in Syria. Fine by me if Israel does their own dirty work for once.

Can’t see getting worked up about this since it doesn’t involve us. 😉

Plus 1!
Originally Posted by GunReader

The American government doesn't "set up" the Israeli government for *any*thing.

Basically, the Israeli government realized a long time ago that it was far less expensive to buy the influence necessary to control the American military than it was to construct an Israeli military that could compare to it.

In fact,...they buy that influence with American money that is given to them by the American Congress.

It's a great scam.

Got it! Those pissed by the dollars sent to Israel need to understand they are coming right back to us! Thanks for clearing that up; it used to pies me off!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I see ISRAEL not America is currently bombing Iranian installations in Syria. Fine by me if Israel does their own dirty work for once.

Yeah, given that they dragged the US into the war in 1948, the Suez business in 1956, dealing with the fedayeen guerrillas through the 50s and 60s, the Six Day War, the Yom Kippur War, the various wars in Lebanon from the early 1970s to 2006, putting down the first and second Intifada, the Gaza War and its sequels Operations Pillar of Defence and Protective Edge. About time they looked after themselves eh?
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Yeah, given that they dragged the US into the war in 1948, the Suez business in 1956, dealing with the fedayeen guerrillas through the 50s and 60s, the Six Day War, the Yom Kippur War, the various wars in Lebanon from the early 1970s to 2006, putting down the first and second Intifada, the Gaza War and its sequels Operations Pillar of Defence and Protective Edge. About time they looked after themselves eh?

Betting they already have a plan in motion for the US to pick up the slack, and more than likely pay for it.

That is like saying that fighting police corruption is aligning yourself with Black Lives Matters on a smaller scale. Fighting extremism shouldn't be hindered or influenced by who might agree with you at the time. You have to decide in your own mind if it is the right thing to do. Will mistakes be made and lives lost that may be avoided? Sure, but no one said this would be simple or easy.

Make your choices and live with the consequences. Right now, my money is on President Trump and the direction he is taking the USA thus the rest of the world. Place your bets where you feel most comfortable.

Were I placing bets I would go with; had the bitch won I would be seeing local kids gearing up to be sent to the Middle East, Iran would have everything they could possibly desire including a thriving operation selling nukes to any with spare coin, the clinton foundation would already have trillions set aside, the grinning bastard obama would be on the speaking circuit wearing a halo and a white robe, the White House would have no crockery left....and the rest of us would be f-ed.

Trump is at the helm and we can discuss this over the internet whilst sipping imported coffee as my wife is in the kitchen cooking potato bake.
Oh, that sent a chill down my spine to consider. It is a much better position to be in now.

So this brings up the question of when did the Middle East begin having extremists? How far back does it go? Is it a new description of someone or something that now can be weaponized? Or has it always been?
And for Longbob's information, I also voted for Trump and stand behind most everything He has done or is doing, but I give no one a blank check.
It was the Russians and the Syrians who bombed Isis. It was the Saudi's, Israel, and us through the military industrial complex and the deep state who created and fund them. Gaddafi kept the fundamentalist in check which didn't work out for those nations involved in destabilizing the middle east. When the Deep State/Globalist were creating and funding Al Qaeden Isis, Gaddafi was keeping them in check and that didn't workout to well for the creators.
More research into what the agenda is for World dominance ie World Government by many Americans before this herding they do can be stopped. There is a reason they call us Sheeple. So back to the debate, Trump is trying to stop the US from being herded into a war, the Globalist are doing everything in their power to escalate it. With the thinking I see going on in this thread, the Globalist are definitely winning. They are herding us right into a war that will have tremendous negative results for America. Right now they are doing it by using Israel and our emotional thinking and ties to that country.
My thoughts on this.....

The Middle East always has been, and always will be a powder keg. Though some will blame Israel, it's the damned Arabs and nobody else.

We have pizzed away billions of dollars and thousands of American lives over there, and we're no better off today than we were when we started.

When I look at Israel, I see 2 things......a nation that is surrounded by hordes of Islamic lunatics who would love to wipe them from the face of the earth, and I see an ally that is pretty much dependent upon us to keep them going.

Despite the fact that we know how deceiving and manipulative the Jews are, and that is an undisputed fact, we can't abandon Israel. To do so would be like giving the Arabs a double dose of testosterone and an energy drink at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, Israel and the Jews are the lesser of two evils.

We need to get our azzes out of Syria ASAP, and let whatever happens happen.
Originally Posted by K22

Thanks 12344mag. I decided not to answer that one. All he has to do is read my posts. But, I like Asheville. I like to walk around downtown. Liberals I can handle, its the ones who are fascists masking themselves as liberals I can stand.

Hey I am just poking at you a little bit, it was just to see if you would respond about the great city of Asheville. I shouldn't of said that, that's about like cursing someone in a bad way, sometimes a person looks back and says why did I do that?

Its all good, no harm meant.
What would Jewish Jesus do.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
What would Jewish Jesus do.

No idea, but his old man certainly had no issues with killing them.
War is a brewing, and Bolton will make sure our troops are there dying.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
War is a brewing, and Bolton will make sure our troops are there dying.

And getting $ 200 a barrel oil for the globalist.
Originally Posted by K22

Hey I am just poking at you a little bit, it was just to see if you would respond about the great city of Asheville. I shouldn't of said that, that's about like cursing someone in a bad way, sometimes a person looks back and says why did I do that?

Its all good, no harm meant.

None taken.
Asheville is a great place to visit.
Originally Posted by Slope77

I hope they do. Hard!
Originally Posted by JamesJr
My thoughts on this.....

... we can't abandon Israel. To do so would be like giving the Arabs a double dose of testosterone and an energy drink at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, Israel and the Jews are the lesser of two evils.

We need to get our azzes out of Syria ASAP, and let whatever happens happen.

Hi JamesJr - right there is the conundrum. If we pull out of Syria we won't be backing Israel. I am having a hard time getting clear what might be going on over there - and why the hell we should care but if we ARE going to back the Isreali's (and that is something on which I waver) it is best to do it now in Syria rather than on Israeli soil. So, Hamas is using Syria , with the support of the Russians, as a means to get weapons from Iran to fire at Israel. (Holy shades of WW1 nonsense) When they did fire, Israel retaliated with more than just knocking out those sights but went after some command and control type places closer to Damascus. Syria cries foul.

Recently we let the Russians know we aren't going to let their 'contractors' endanger Americans or those we support (who are doing the same thing they are over there but for a different "tribe") and it looks like we wiped out a hundred of them (Russians) a short while ago. Then of course we blow up stuff under the guise of moral compass,- who knows what it really was- just to prove to the Russians we can, and we mean business, and there is a new sheriff in town, and to let anyone counting on Russian missile defenses know their money is lost, . -and of course the Russians lose face and had to say they shot a bunch of our stuff down. How can anyone here know for certain?

If I sound like I am dumbing down it is only because I am trying to clarify it to myself.

I been watching this thread with an open mind. I find myself agreeing with Bristoe's and a few others take on this- asking why we are in there stopping Assad and his team from wiping out ISIS. Gotta be a reason -right? Now that Trump captured ISIS ( hey why not ....Obama killed Bin Laden!) why are Americans needed? - except to throttle back the Iranians in the hopes that maybe the populace tires of losing and overthrow the mullahs- WHICH ain't gonna happen if we start directly killing Iranians. In any case it seems reasonable to at least think it a better policy than an apology tour or continue with (can barely say it with a straight face) 'strategic patience' , but trying to explain how just escapes me.

This about sum it up?

I been watching this thread with an open mind. I find myself agreeing with Bristoe's and a few others take on this- asking why we are in there stopping Assad and his team from wiping out ISIS. Gotta be a reason -right?

I believe there is. I would suggest that isis has been largely defeated by coalition led forces tutored by us, and Assad has always been more concerned about killing those non-isis rebel forces, than Isis. They were the ones gassed both times, not isis.

The typical man on the street in Iran cares not for the army of Iran, but for freedom and opportunity. They would love to see that army destroyed so they could be successful in gaining those things for themselves.
Originally Posted by RickyD
I been watching this thread with an open mind. I find myself agreeing with Bristoe's and a few others take on this- asking why we are in there stopping Assad and his team from wiping out ISIS. Gotta be a reason -right?

I believe there is. I would suggest that isis has been largely defeated by coalition led forces tutored by us, and Assad has always been more concerned about killing those non-isis rebel forces, than Isis. They were the ones gassed both times, not isis.

The typical man on the street in Iran cares not for the army of Iran, but for freedom and opportunity. They would love to see that army destroyed so they could be successful in gaining those things for themselves.

RickyD, you answered what we have been saying and you didn't know it.
killing those non-isis rebel forces, than Isis. They were the ones gassed both times, not isis.
Isis was not gassed because they did the gasssing.
The Globalist are the ones claiming Assad did it, that should be the first clue. Also, it has now become "Fact" that no gassing was done the last 2 times and possibly the first time also. 2nd, please explain why a country leader who is under close scrutiny and who was just putting the finishing touches on mopping up Isis would then turn around and gas his people. That claim of him doing that is MSM bs..............again. But for some reason it still works, now that is frustrating to me.
When Lebanon and the Hezbollah join the antics, it's going to get real interesting. I see this spiraling out of control, and we'll end up in the mix next to Israel.

So much for staying out of this chiit.
Lebanon itself wants nothing to do with Israel right now. Hezbollah certainly wants any fight they can. It is their only reason to exist.
Wasn't it a Syrian (rather than an Iranian) attack on Israel (which was in retaliation for an earlier Israeli attack on the city of Baath in the Golan Heights) that Israel is using as an excuse to attack Iran?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Wasn't it a Syrian (rather than an Iranian) attack on Israel (which was in retaliation for an earlier Israeli attack on the city of Baath in the Golan Heights) that Israel is using as an excuse to attack Iran?

Iran called for the elimination of Israel, or did Syria fake that?

Iranians fake all kinda stuff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fire-parliament-chant-Death-America.html
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That never happened. It was Israeli propaganda, channeled to you via their US media (the MSM) that you fell for. Ahmadinejad said something to the effect of "I truly believe that one day there will be an end to the rule of the Zionist regime in Palestine." This was translated into English for us by Israel (wasn't that nice of them?) as "We will wipe Israel off the map."
Originally Posted by Fireball2

That never happened. It was Israeli propaganda, channeled to you via their US media (the MSM) that you fell for. Ahmadinejad said something to the effect of "I truly believe that one day there will be an end to the rule of the Zionist regime in Palestine." This was translated into English for us by Israel (wasn't that nice of them?) as "We will wipe Israel off the map."

Damn, and all this time Israel has been labouring under the impression that all those arab lunatics are desperately trying to kill all the Jews they could get their hands on...man they must feel foolish now!

Hawk I understand that you have a major league hate going on for the Jews and will do and say any stupid thing that comes to mind to further that aim...heck I admire your commitment!

But please stop thinking we are going to believe your bullshit.

Next you will be telling us that the arab lunatics didn't really kill any Americans, and that it was really the Jews.

I am currently at a crossroad as I cannot decide whether you are a latent skinhead, a raghead, or just really very stupid.
Well said +1

Sometimes he can be such a donk. whistle
Facts is facts.
Facts is facts.

Between the twat and the arsehole there is a small amount of flesh and if you break that you are in the sh_t...that is a fact.

What you push is bullshit.
Facts is facts.

Between the twat and the arsehole there is a small amount of flesh and if you break that you are in the sh_t...that is a fact.

Oy Vey.
Facts is facts.

Oy Vey.

You are kind of wasting your time with stuff like that as I had to look it up to see what it meant.

Oy vey - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oy_vey

Oy vey (Yiddish: אױ װײ‎) or oy vey ist mir is a Yiddish phrase expressing dismay or exasperation. Also spelled oy vay, oy veh, or oi vey , and often abbreviated to oy , the expression may be translated as, "oh, woe!" or "woe is me!" Its Hebrew equivalent is oy vavoy (אוי ואבוי, ój waävój).
OY is irish :

Oi /ɔɪ/ is an interjection used in various varieties of the English language, particularly British English, Australian English, New Zealand English, Canadian English, Irish English, Singaporean English and Southern African English, as well as Hindi, Portuguese and Japanese to get the attention of another person or to express surprise or disapproval.[1][2][3]

"Oi" has been particularly associated with working class and Cockney speech.[4] It is effectively a local pronunciation of "hoy"[5] (see H-dropping), an older expression.[6] A study of the Cockney dialect in the 1950s found that whether it was being used to call attention or as a challenge depended on its tone and abruptness. The study's author noted that the expression is "jaunty and self-assertive" as well as "intensely cockney".[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oi_(interjection)
Originally Posted by persiandog
OY is irish :

Oi /ɔɪ/ is an interjection used in various varieties of the English language, particularly British English, Australian English, New Zealand English, Canadian English, Irish English, Singaporean English and Southern African English, as well as Hindi, Portuguese and Japanese to get the attention of another person or to express surprise or disapproval.[1][2][3]

"Oi" has been particularly associated with working class and Cockney speech.[4] It is effectively a local pronunciation of "hoy"[5] (see H-dropping), an older expression.[6] A study of the Cockney dialect in the 1950s found that whether it was being used to call attention or as a challenge depended on its tone and abruptness. The study's author noted that the expression is "jaunty and self-assertive" as well as "intensely cockney".[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oi_(interjection)

OI is used daily here, but Hawk wasn't using that as he was going for snarky and biting.
Damn, and all this time Israel has been labouring under the impression that all those arab lunatics are desperately trying to kill all the Jews they could get their hands on...man they must feel foolish now!

Hawk I understand that you have a major league hate going on for the Jews and will do and say any stupid thing that comes to mind to further that aim...heck I admire your commitment!

Exactly. Silly schtick gets old after so many years. Can't you switch out of the anti-Semitism blinders and look at the world you would like to live in?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Exactly. Silly schtick gets old after so many years. Can't you switch out of the anti-Semitism blinders and look at the world you would like to live in?

But I've heard countless people on here expressing their hatred towards Islamic Muslim people who are semetic speaking people, In fact, they are the majority of Semites. So are you saying we need to take off the blinders when talking about Muslims?
© 24hourcampfire