Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... Does Iran REALLY Want To F uck With Israel? Let's see what the Israeli response will be?

An Israeli tank today near the Israel / Syria border in the Golan Heights.
[Linked Image]

See:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...a-rocket-sirens-sound-in-north-1.6073938

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Light em up...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let Israel slap em down this time. It’ll be ugly..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know Israel hit Iran hard in southern Damascus yesterday. Obvious retaliation. Israel will light their world up again.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ftbt
.... Does Iran REALLY Want To F uck With Israel? Let's see what the Israeli response will be?

An Israeli tank today near the Israel / Syria border in the Golan Heights.
[Linked Image]

See:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...a-rocket-sirens-sound-in-north-1.6073938

Well that is a no-brainer, the Israeli response will be to kill everything that is a threat, looks funny, or breaths in an aggressive manner.

Quite a reasoned response in my opinion.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The ayatolahs have no idea what's in store for them, Israel will light them up.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yes it will. This is bad timing on Iran's part because the shackles are off Israel with the Trump administration.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Longbob

Yes it will. This is bad timing on Iran's part because the shackles are off Israel with the Trump administration.

More importantly, there are more than a few muslim nations that won't back up the lunatics...which has to be a first.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If the Iranians directly attacked Israel’s sovereign territory, I am not sure that the Israelis will be satisfied to reataliate against Iranians in Syria. They may want to touch Iran itself.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Longbob

More importantly, there are more than a few muslim nations that won't back up the lunatics...which has to be a first.

Agreed. And Iran may get their first nuclear weapon.....right up their azz.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Israeli Merkava Tanks are awesome.
Top notch armor vehicle
Same league almost as an Abrams.

Probably a toss up for # 2 or # 3 with the German leopard .

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slope77
If the Iranians directly attacked Israel’s sovereign territory, I am not sure that the Israelis will be satisfied to reataliate against Iranians in Syria. They may want to touch Iran itself.

Really, I would be more inclined to think the Israelis will bend the lot of them over and grope the living heck out of them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Iranians' faces are out of joint because of Netanyahu's report documenting how they lied throughout the nuclear deal. No doubt they're going to get a big spoonful of shock and awe, Israeli style.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Iranians' faces are out of joint because of Netanyahu's report documenting how they lied throughout the nuclear deal. No doubt they're going to get a big spoonful of shock and awe, Israeli style.

No, they are feeling brave because your last administration pandered to their every need, and they haven't quite woken up to just how radically things have changed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Iranian backed forces in Yemen fired rockets at Saudi Arabia, so Israel might get the green light soon. Iran has been picking a fight for a while, and they just might get it.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Iranian backed forces in Yemen fired rockets at Saudi Arabia, so Israel might get the green light soon. Iran has been picking a fight for a while, and they just might get it.

I bet you are right if they haven't already. President Trump is a master delegator.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
This is absolutely "NOT" good. Not good for the middle east and not good for us. If Israel doesn't stand down and if they don't get any help from us, they will no longer be a little sandbox, they'll be solid glass. Their good buddy and co-911 culprit, the Saudi's, will not be able to help them much. So, are you guys ready for an Armageddon? Cause that is what you will have if this escalates. Do you think Russia and China are just going to smile as they watch their investments in Iran and Syria go up in smoke?
I know many of you are Ra, Ra, go Israel, but you better think this "ALL" the way through.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by K22
This is absolutely "NOT" good. Not good for the middle east and not good for us. If Israel doesn't stand down and if they don't get any help from us, they will no longer be a little sandbox, they'll be solid glass. Their good buddy and co-911 culprit, the Saudi's, will not be able to help them much. So, are you guys ready for an Armageddon? Cause that is what you will have if this escalates. Do you think Russia and China are just going to smile as they watch their investments in Iran and Syria go up in smoke?
I know many of you are Ra, Ra, go Israel, but you better think this "ALL" the way through.

Israel stand down?

Haven't you got that arse about.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by K22

So how has all this coddling and negotiating worked for you with these Muslim nations like Iran? The don't care about your worry and feelings. There is only one thing they understand and Israel knows this. The best thing that could happen for the middle east is to slap these bullies back down with action and not words.

Just curious, is this the same position you had on NORK a few months back? I bet it is. Now how is that working out for you?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
(K22)

Yawn.

Do you think this hasn't been discussed...like the Chinese and Russians find out about it from CNN?

Baked in comeuppance for Iran.

They took a crap on the US Navy and Obama covered for Iran. Times have changed. Imagine what the Russian response would have been...:)

Last edited by tomk; 05/09/18. Reason: added

Defend the Constitution
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (3dtestify, 7887mm08, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 12 invisible), 980 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,129
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.