Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
This is absolutely "NOT" good. Not good for the middle east and not good for us. If Israel doesn't stand down and if they don't get any help from us, they will no longer be a little sandbox, they'll be solid glass. Their good buddy and co-911 culprit, the Saudi's, will not be able to help them much. So, are you guys ready for an Armageddon? Cause that is what you will have if this escalates. Do you think Russia and China are just going to smile as they watch their investments in Iran and Syria go up in smoke?
I know many of you are Ra, Ra, go Israel, but you better think this "ALL" the way through.

Should we wait until Iran gets nuke capability with icbm’s? No, smoke them now before it’s too late for our children. Only a liberal dipstick would cower to this obligation.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by K22
This is absolutely "NOT" good. Not good for the middle east and not good for us. If Israel doesn't stand down and if they don't get any help from us, they will no longer be a little sandbox, they'll be solid glass. Their good buddy and co-911 culprit, the Saudi's, will not be able to help them much. So, are you guys ready for an Armageddon? Cause that is what you will have if this escalates. Do you think Russia and China are just going to smile as they watch their investments in Iran and Syria go up in smoke?
I know many of you are Ra, Ra, go Israel, but you better think this "ALL" the way through.

Should we wait until Iran gets nuke capability with icbm’s? No, smoke them now before it’s too late for our children. Only a liberal dipstick would cower to this obligation.

Pardon me but I believe it was the 'liberal dipstick' that caused this mess.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Iran should be careful about picking a fight with Israel. All the stars are aligned. The Trump administration is pro Israel. The Israelis are rearmed. The timing is prefect for Israel to eliminate the imminent nuclear threat as there will be no interference from the Arab states in the region since no one wants a nuclear armed Iran. Iran is a proven sponsor of terrorism so Europe won't object. The Russians are already occupied in Syria and the Ukraine so they don't need yet another war to be involved in. Iran is already over committed in Syria and Yemen.
Iran has internal unrest and the ruling gov't is not popular.

Last edited by PSE; 05/09/18.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's now offficially Ayatollah hunting season over there. Iran will collapse fast when they decapitate the Ayatollahs.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PSE
Iran should be careful about picking a fight with Israel. All the stars are aligned. The Trump administration is pro Israel. The Israelis are rearmed. The timing is prefect for Israel to eliminate the imminent nuclear threat as there will be no interference from the Arab states in the region since no one wants a nuclear armed Iran. Iran is a proven sponsor of terrorism so Europe won't object. The Russians are already occupied in Syria and the Ukraine so they don't need yet another war to be involved in.

No...I am pretty sure europe will get on their collective high horse and moralise about anything the Israelis do, say, think about, or even imagine.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by K22

A little hyperbolic on the "glass theory", don't ya think? I think you pegged the wrong country too. I wonder how long any of us would "stand down" if an arch enemy was sending rockets into our towns? Maybe a good time to re-arrange the deck chairs of mideast power.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by K22

A little hyperbolic on the "glass theory", don't ya think? I think you pegged the wrong country too. I wonder how long any of us would "stand down" if an arch enemy was sending rockets into our towns? Maybe a good time to re-arrange the deck chairs of mideast power.

Don't mean to be rude here BW but your most immediate arch-enemy is lobbing illegals over your borders and into your towns...and I would be betting that is costing a lot more than a few missiles into the Golan Heights.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yep. We should follow their lead and have tanks on our border too.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Yep. We should follow their lead and have tanks on our border too.

Finally, someone else thinks like me!

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by K22

So how has all this coddling and negotiating worked for you with these Muslim nations like Iran? The don't care about your worry and feelings. There is only one thing they understand and Israel knows this. The best thing that could happen for the middle east is to slap these bullies back down with action and not words.

Just curious, is this the same position you had on NORK a few months back? I bet it is. Now how is that working out for you?

You lost me on that one Longbob. Can you explain what you said.

As for countries allowed nukes, um, was like some kind of drawning names out of a hat or something or am I missing something here. If I understand what eveyone is saying, then the reasoning is, if you own nukes and don't like another country for some reason or another, then you keep that other country from getting nukes and in the meantime you nuke them first. But then I'm also hearing that some countries are allowed to nuke another country, but some countries are not allowed to be nuked because........................... oh, and some countries are allowed to initiate first, but the country attacked is bad if they respond. Damn, I need a score card for this game. Something with good guy teams vs bad guy teams. but then I'll want to know why one is called bad while another is not.................oh wait, that's asking to much.
Keep in mind, I know what MSM says about certain countries and I've heard all of the Clinton, Obama, ect. bs, so I'll be looking for a real explanation. A neutral party is always good.
And it sounds like I missed some of the news in which Russia and China said, hey, let em have it, we don't care one bit about our interests. Can someone point me to that information, because the last info I had was counter to that.

IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Iran initiated launching rockets into Israel? When? I missed that I guess.

Last edited by K22; 05/09/18.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The only way to defeat violent extremists is with unfettered, even more extreme violence. Forget diplomacy, focus on bloodshed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Iranian Quds Forces In Syria Fire 20 Rockets Into Israeli Golan Heights ....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

www.timesofisrael.com/sirens-sound-in-golan-heights-residents-urged-to-enter-shelters/

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

So how has all this coddling and negotiating worked for you with these Muslim nations like Iran? The don't care about your worry and feelings. There is only one thing they understand and Israel knows this. The best thing that could happen for the middle east is to slap these bullies back down with action and not words.

Just curious, is this the same position you had on NORK a few months back? I bet it is. Now how is that working out for you?

As for countries allowed nukes, um, was like some kind of drawning names out of a hat or something or am I missing something here. If I understand what eveyone is saying, then the reasoning is, if you own nukes and don't like another country for some reason or another, then you keep that other country from getting nukes and in the meantime you nuke them first. But then I'm also hearing that some countries are allowed to nuke another country, but some countries are not allowed to be nuked because........................... oh, and some countries are allowed to initiate first, but the country attacked is bad if they respond. Damn, I need a score card for this game. Something with good guy teams vs bad guy teams. but then I'll want to know why one is called bad while another is not.................oh wait, that's asking to much.
Keep in mind, I know what MSM says about certain countries and I've heard all of the Clinton, Obama, ect. bs, so I'll be looking for a real explanation. A neutral party is always good.
And it sounds like I missed some of the news in which Russia and China said, hey, let em have it, we don't care one bit about our interests. Can someone point me to that information, because the last info I had was counter to that.

Maybe this would be a little clearer. It appears to me that you don't understand the concept of peace through strength. Sometime strength needs to be more than flexing your muscles, it requires absolute action to back up your words. NORK began to understand that President Trump wasn't kidding and they were out of options. You can't push President Trump and the United States around anymore. NORK actually understands that they have something to lose and that is why no real action was necessary.

Iran and a few of the other Muslim nations don't feel they have anything to lose. They do not negotiate. They only act and react. These nations are pushed back by unfettered action. Talking and negotiation doesn't work with people that feel going to Allah is preferred over their current lifestyle.

As far as who has nukes and who doesn't this is purely my opinion. I am far more comfortable with Russia having nukes than someone like Iran or even NORK. Russia has far more to lose engaging the United States beyond rhetoric and they know it. Of course they try to meddle in our country. We do the same. Hell, even Obama meddled in the Israeli elections.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

I understand now, it's about being FAIR. Wanna trophy?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

That’s because you’re not overly bright.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Israel does not bluff, up to Iran with how far it wants to go. Perhaps they want a strike to get the nationalism stirred up. Lots of unrest in Iran already, sanctions will just make it worse.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
K22, please tell me that you are not one of those Liberals out of Asheville?

NEVER GIVE UP
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Israel does not bluff, up to Iran with how far it wants to go. Perhaps they want a strike to get the nationalism stirred up. Lots of unrest in Iran already, sanctions will just make it worse.

Two things come to mind, first is that Israel definitely does not bluff, and secondly there is a better than even chance some dills in Iran think to get everyone behind them by going after Israel.

Someone is about to get the living crap kicked out of them.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (22magnut, 22kHornet, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,176
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.