Home
[Linked Image]
Click Pic for more details

A 51-year-old Pennslyvania man was killed after police accidentally ran over him with a bulldozer during a search through an area of heavy brush. Cops were called after a game commission employee saw a car "parked well off the road in a field," on state game lands. When officers arrived, they took 54-year-old David Brooks into custody, but Gregory Longenecker decided to run.

Police gave chase through the "thick underbrush" but their initial search was unsuccessful. Authorities called in a helicopter and bulldozer to help track down Longenecker. At one point, one of the officers in the helicopter spotted Longenecker but lost sight of him in the brush so they radioed his location to the bulldozer.

During the chase, the driver of the bulldozer accidentally ran over Longenecker, causing “traumatic injuries” which ultimately killed him.

Pennsylvania State Police are investigating the incident, and the officer involved has been placed on administrative duty.

After the chase was over, police found ten marijuana plants growing on the state game land. They charged Brooks with marijuana possession with intent to distribute and he was released on $2,500 bail.
Now there is some cost effective law enforcement. I was thinking those guys must have been involved in some serious stuff to warrant that kind of government action. I was thinking more along the lines of serial rapists or something like that; not growing weed on state land. GD
a helicopter to track down two guys with 10 pot plants?
I doubt his family would have traded his life for 10 pot plants. Cop who ran him over faces...........nothing probably.
stupid turd should not have run! if he was to stupid to move when the dozer closed in bad on him. at least the state won't have to feed him in the pin.
When ya have the toys, you look for reasons to use them.

A dozen pot plants obviously isn't worth someones life, or even the time it takes to write a ticket, but when you play the game, schit can happen.

Don't want to get run over by a dozer? Don't hide from one, or be better at it.
Originally Posted by KFWA
a helicopter to track down two guys with 10 pot plants?

Mixed feelings here...

Was this overkill? Yes

Did the "victim" bring this on? Yes

Do the authorities like to play with their big Tonka Trucks? Absolutely
A bulldozer to track a guy a guy down? I’m not saying I hate the idea, but maybe a little overkill.
They could of lit fires and burned him out!
It all boils down to "Stupid Games, Stupid Prizes".
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You summed it up perfectly
Can we get that operator and bulldozer to show up at the next Antifa protest?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Can we get that operator and bulldozer to show up at the next Antifa protest?

AND the helicopter!

Free Rides!.........Splat! smile
Ol' Wiley must have the same "hold tight" instincts"

[Linked Image]
"Lay flat on the ground!!!!"
Pure stupidity in an ends justifies the means game of “don’t bruise my delicate ego”. Precisely why the lowly citizens don’t have oversight of the storm troopers that are supposed to “protect and serve” them. If they did have control there’d be guidelines on what the expensive toys may and may not be used for and I doubt 10 scraggly pot plants meets the threshold of deadly force.
Originally Posted by domit
stupid turd should not have run! if he was to stupid to move when the dozer closed in bad on him. at least the state won't have to feed him in the pin.

This. One down. 200,000 to go.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You "christians" are so good for killing people for minor reasons.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
"Lay flat on the ground!!!!"

"Serpentine, serpentine!"
Originally Posted by UPhiker

How many have died at the hands of dope pushers? You ever biotch about that? Auto fatalities up 40% in Co since legalization. Oh, its ok if its legal, right?

When i was a kid cops could shoot crooks who ran. It worked good most of the time and there wasnt very much crime.

Lived in town. Left doors open and screen doors unlocked to go shopping or to movies. No home burglaries. The good old days.

I rememder a big deal happening once. A robber was chased by a cop and he shot cop in chest. Mom was head OR nurse on duty in Big Springs, Texas hospital and worked several hours past her schedule helping the doc save his live.

Those things were rare. Mostly it was the good old days. Sorry you missed them.
Originally Posted by domit

Yea, everybody should be angels,but I don't want to live in a world where cops chase folks through the woods on bulldoziers. Lots of folks need firing and likely manslaughter charges.

Probably the reason the bulldozer and game commission employ were there in the first place. Prepping the area for controlled burns. The druggies needed to get ther plants out.

No we are not! Don't call everyone Christian that calls on the name of Christ. Christians are only those who act in the same way Christ acted.
Christ is gonna let a bunch like him burn in hell from what ive heard.

He may be having a smoking good time already.
Originally Posted by RickyD
I doubt his family would have traded his life for 10 pot plants. Cop who ran him over faces...........nothing probably.

So, why did he not just cooperate and surrender?
I wonder if the perp they took into custody will be charged with murder since his pard was killed in the commission of a crime?
Christ is gonna let a bunch like him burn in hell from what ive heard.

He may be having a smoking good time already.

So, you heard that only perfect people were going to Heaven?
Of course not. He may be in heaven now.

God said be prepared. I reckon if he wasnt he probably never would have been.

The cop wasnt trying to run him over. He killed his self just as if he dove in front of a cop car. You think the cop was flattening big trees with that cat on public land. He shoulda hid behind a tree, but he didnt want the cop to see him. The cop didnr see him.

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
A bulldozer to track a guy a guy down? I’m not saying I hate the idea, but maybe a little overkill.

It must've been one of those top secret stealth attack bulldozers.........

How many have died at the hands of dope pushers? You ever biotch about that? Auto fatalities up 40% in Co since legalization. Oh, its ok if its legal, right?

When i was a kid cops could shoot crooks who ran. It worked good most of the time and there wasnt very much crime.

Lived in town. Left doors open and screen doors unlocked to go shopping or to movies. No home burglaries. The good old days.

I rememder a big deal happening once. A robber was chased by a cop and he shot cop in chest. Mom was head OR nurse on duty in Big Springs, Texas hospital and worked several hours past her schedule helping the doc save his live.

This. ^^^^ The stupid $ss did not hear the cat ??? Screw him and all of his ancestors. He is just another dope producer that met an untimely fate to the police. Get over over it and move on. America is better today than yesterday.

kwg
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I wonder if the perp they took into custody will be charged with murder since his pard was killed in the commission of a crime?

Good point. We had an arrest made here of five people who were involved in a drug deal gone bad last year. They were in a car and one of them shot another who was outside the car. No one has been charged with murder, just all sorts of federal drug charges. As mentioned above, aren't they all liable for murder since they were involved in the commission of a felony?
Originally Posted by kwg020

This. ^^^^ The stupid $ss did not hear the cat ??? Screw him and all of his ancestors. He is just another dope producer that met an untimely fate to the police. Get over over it and move on. America is better today than yesterday.

kwg

It ain't about who got killed. It's about how he was killed. You OK with a cop chasing a bad guy through your back 40 on a dozier? I don't think that's exactly what happened but if you and everyone else has the attitude of F@#$ him, then it won't be long.
some of you silly [bleep] pught to understand that our game commission is a whole lot more than the game wardens. fthe dozer was a commission owned machine assigned to the crop and cover corps. and ive seen some fo the "thick cover" the PGC creates. a dozer is about the o ly way to get into it safely christ dogs cant even work some of those sections.

you schmucks say 10 pot plants wasnt worth the effort. did the cops know it was just 10 pot plants then they ran.

instead of continuously making the crools the victims we shpyld start by asking the scumbags if the crime they wanna commit is worth their life

same goes for people caught stealing peoperry by home owners

a dead crook is a good crook
My guess is the poor bastard was caught up in thick underbrush, hence the dozer, and couldn't get out of the way or be seen. Was an accident based on his stupidity.

I've run from the cops more times than I can count. Thankfully none saw fit to shoot me, but then they never caught me either! Lol! I hid in Lake Lanier under an under cut bank one night for hours. Pretty sure I was hypothermic when I crawled out. All to avoid a MIP citation. If I had died, it woulda been on me, just like this fella.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
some of you silly [bleep] pught to understand that our game commission is a whole lot more than the game wardens. fthe dozer was a commission owned machine assigned to the crop and cover corps. and ive seen some fo the "thick cover" the PGC creates. a dozer is about the o ly way to get into it safely christ dogs cant even work some of those sections.

you schmucks say 10 pot plants wasnt worth the effort. did the cops know it was just 10 pot plants then they ran.

instead of continuously making the crools the victims we shpyld start by asking the scumbags if the crime they wanna commit is worth their life

same goes for people caught stealing peoperry by home owners

a dead crook is a good crook

You want to live in a world where cops execute anyone doing any crime,or just in one where they execute the ones doing crimes you don't approve of? Would you feel the same way if this guy had robbed a store and run? What about chasing just regular drunks or anyone who runs with a bulldozier?

It was a dumb decision to chase anyone on a dozier, and any reasonable person should have seen the possible outcome.
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

No we are not! Don't call everyone Christian that calls on the name of Christ. Christians are only those who act in the same way Christ acted.

I didn't mean you. That's why "Christian" wasn't capitalized. It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted, most hateful people around.

I didn't mean you. That's why "Christian" wasn't capitalized. It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted, most hateful people around.

I didn't mean to sound that mad. I knew that. Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated with being a Christian. If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.
A bulldozer? Talk about bringing out the big guns. Anyone know what level of D it might have been? A 9 would be a bit of overkill.

Also, in this state eluding is a crime as well. Running simply suggests there are additional things on the plate. Had they simply both come out and admitted to a gay interlude, they'd probably both be walking free and clear.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Probably the reason the bulldozer and game commission employ were there in the first place. Prepping the area for controlled burns. The druggies needed to get ther plants out.

Seems most likely. I doubt it was owned by a sheriffs dept and probably being operated by someone who isn’t law enforcement. Cops said hey, I bet we could get a better view and not walk if you drive that thing into the field.
It was a dumb decision to chase anyone on a dozier, and any reasonable person should have seen the possible outcome.

And any "reasonable person" wouldn't have run from the cops - much less tried to hide from a dozer!
As I read it, the cops found the pot plantation after the fact. The dumbazz running, is what started the whole action - doubtful the cops had any idea why he rabbited, until after.
The cat-skinner probably never saw him.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

And any "reasonable person" wouldn't have run from the cops - much less tried to hide from a dozer!
As I read it, the cops found the pot plantation after the fact. The dumbazz running, is what started the whole action - doubtful the cops had any idea why he rabbited, until after.

None of that matters at all. The question is do you want cops chasing people on bulldoziers? How about other methods of driving game from thick brush like fire or....... dogs? " BINGO!" Hey,that's right, we already have a proper method of getting someone from cover.
If they don't run, you don't have to chase.
If they DO run, there's usually a reason.
The cops didn't know if it may have been a mass murderer, or serial rapist they were looking for.
The fact that he ran implied guilt - but the cops had no idea why.
I can't believe he couldn't dodge the dozer - those things aren't exactly fast and agile.

I didn't mean to sound that mad. I knew that. Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated with being a Christian. If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.

The Lord said bad things will happen even to innocent people because of evil. He could have run in a car and killed himself or others. It wouldnt be the leos fault.

The Lord said not to worry.

I will do my best to honor that commandment. Its too bad that guy wasnt a productive member of society. We dont follow His instruction and we elect dimocraps who refuse to let kids be taught that. They are taught to do what they want. He did.
The cops didn't know if it may have been a mass murderer, or serial rapist they were looking for.
I can't believe he couldn't dodge the dozer - those things aren't exactly fast and agile.

I bet I could run over you with one pretty quick in a lot of places around here. The cops should have known that. That's the issue,not whether a chase should have happened,just what the man was chased with. See my above post.
Originally Posted by 1minute
A bulldozer? Talk about bringing out the big guns. Anyone know what level of D it might have been? A 9 would be a bit of overkill.

Also, in this state eluding is a crime as well. Running simply suggests there are additional things on the plate. Had they simply both come out and admitted to a gay interlude, they'd probably both be walking free and clear.

they dont have anytjing that big most of their stuff is like 550 cases, maybe an 850. but nothing as big as an 8 or 9
I guess he made "tracks"

Or felt him........
Originally Posted by 5sdad

He may have been involved in a criminal activity and when challenged by LEOs he ran and was accidentally killed while fleeing. His untimely death, like the death of all criminals, seems like a win for all civilized people. One less drug dealer/manufacturer is unlikely to be missed by anyone who isn't a family member or involved in other illegal activities. The families of dead drug dealers always seem to find a way to justify their drug dealing kin. One of my favorites is the mother of a dead drug dealer who tells anyone who will listen that her son/daughter was a good boy/girl who was getting his/her life together and was only dealing a little weed to provide for his/her family. In the case of sons, they often have had multiple children with multiple women who they aren't married to and who are supported by welfare.
so. the dozer operator was the one qho found the grow. he was also the one operating the dozer to cut a trail through the area so the cops could searchthe area.

infact that section was so remote the only vehicles they could get into the area to work besides the dozer were atvs.
so. the dozer operator was the one qho found the grow. he was also the one operating the dozer to cut a trail through the area so the cops could searchthe area.

infact that section was so remote the only vehicles they could get into the area to work besides the dozer were atvs.

Ain’t nobody giving me a bulldozer for a manhunt....,,,😀
Originally Posted by NH K9

Like most here - any manhunt for me would be short! I think every cop in the country knows where I live. I've only run this business for 27 years, now!
It's no wonder the right never fully exploits their advantage to full effect. Too busy fighting over an outcome that they had no choice in the matter, and an outcome that was not perfect, but positive. No good guys hurt, bad guy made poor life decisions.

Suspicious activity reported on state land. Sheriff rolls up on scene with no backup, manages to take one man into custody, but second man runs into extremely thick bush. Helicopter can't spot runner. Apparently no dog available. This is a state where there was recently a MS 13 execution and another beheading of two women who witnessed a drug deal gone bad. Also, marijuana grow ops on public land are renowned for booby traps. No LEO officer wants to get shot or hurt, state employee offers to give them a ride on a dozer. Dozer gives them two advantages, elevation to aid in observation during the search. Secondly, the dozer gives them some armor against getting shot.

This was not a pursuit, but a search. If the brush is so thick that the dozer was a good idea, the dozer would be unable to travel at any great speed. Why the runner allowed himself to get run over is a mystery, but maybe the autopsy needs to explore for a medical condition such as a heart attack, perhaps he was not able to evade?

LEO did not know about grow op or the extent of the grow op. Trying to say that 10 plants wasn't forth a life after the fact is exactly what the MSM and liberals routinely do.

R H Clark, you are most vocal about the unfairness of it all, which are you, the MSM or a liberal? Maybe a moron? Off your meds? I know this may be harsh and earn me a hearty GFY, but you do not read like you normally do. You are usually a straight arrow but in this you are either intentionally provocative, or you are thinking like a liberal cop hater.

The deceased was involved in something he shouldn't have been, mistake 1. The deceased ran from the law, mistake 2. The deceased concealed himself from observation, mistake 3. The accused did not evade a slow moving dozer, mistake 4. The deceased gambled his life 4 times and the dice came up snake eyes. His buddy may yet be charged with man slaughter as the death arose from their criminal actions.
I just hope the bulldozer is OK.

Any repairs plus the cost of fuel should be exacted from the dumb azz's family.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

Or felt him........

I bet they heard him.

I bet I could run over you with one pretty quick in a lot of places around here. The cops should have known that. That's the issue,not whether a chase should have happened,just what the man was chased with. See my above post.
Sorry, RH, but i would bet money the sheriff and cat driver never dreamed they would run over the guy.
they didnt even know it until the vice cop riding on the dozer happened to look back and seen the guy laying in the track
So I wonder just how fast the bulldozer was going... 1 MPH? 2 MPH a whopping 4 MPH?

How many opportunities did the suspect have to simply say "I give up".

It is extremely unlikely, in fact pretty much chances are exactly ZERO that the bulldozer driver ever even knew that the suspect was laying there, refusing to move.

Then after the fact, they find some pot plants, and the story gets twisted into "They murdered him for 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 pot plants" or "They murdered him for a traffic ticket" instead of the reality of what actually happened, IE they had no idea who they pulled over on a stop, they approach a car on a "routine" stop, and the "innocent man" who actually just committed an armed robbery/murder/has a warrant, etc, pulls a gun and the festivisties begin.

People get played like a fiddle by the media.

Perhaps THINKING about the information presented, and determining if the presenter of that information is trying to deliberately invoke a specific response (either pro or anti/ positive or negative) would be something to consider before immediately getting played by the mainstream media, and the deliberately tiny slice of "facts"they present to fire people up.

In otherwords use your brain.
ted.hope all is well. as i dlread it the operator fpund the grow and called the pplice. due to terrain they were using the dozer to cut a trail to acxxesss the area for a search when they hit him
So the guy let himself get run over. Most of the loaders or dozers I've ever seen move at the rip roaring speed of slow. I guess he didn't want to give away his position.

The loss of a man that can't/won't get out of the way of a bulldozer ain't much of a loss.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

He may have been involved in a criminal activity and when challenged by LEOs he ran and was accidentally killed while fleeing. His untimely death, like the death of all criminals, seems like a win for all civilized people. One less drug dealer/manufacturer is unlikely to be missed by anyone who isn't a family member or involved in other illegal activities. The families of dead drug dealers always seem to find a way to justify their drug dealing kin. One of my favorites is the mother of a dead drug dealer who tells anyone who will listen that her son/daughter was a good boy/girl who was getting his/her life together and was only dealing a little weed to provide for his/her family. In the case of sons, they often have had multiple children with multiple women who they aren't married to and who are supported by welfare.
Some of you guys are damned pathetic and I'm thankful every day I don't know you or have to be around you personally. Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot. That few plants would more likely be for personal use. IF, and that's a big "IF", it was even their pot. I've found pot plants on state land multiple times and none of it was mine. Standard operating procedure for people who do plant pot on state land is to stay the hell away from the shyt until harvest time so as to not be seen by anyone who might steal it or by police/authorties. It is nowhere close to harvest time.
"Peace, love, dope!"
You dont get it do you? The man made several bad choices and lost his life. That is tragic, but am I going to lose sleep over it? No.

Nothing else really matters. The deceased could have altered the outcome at several different points. He did not. No culpability on LEO on this one.
I've hidden from the cops while out predator calling at night several times just because I didn't want to take the time to answer their bullshyt questions. Remind me to stay away from the Keystone cops. Those fuggers are likely to bring out tanks and order airstrikes just to check your hunting license.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I've hidden from the cops while out predator calling at night several times just because I didn't want to take the time to answer any of their bullshyt questions. Remind me to stay away from the Keystone cops. Those fuggers are likely to bring out tanks and order airstrikes just to check your hunting license.

I'm not sure why you'd hide from game wardens for just calling predators, but to each his own.

But I totally agree with you about the amount of firepower they called out over a misdemeanor offense. I can understand that kind of response and search over life threatening felonies occurring, but based on the story (which may or may not BE the whole story) it was overreaction.

Sounds like the overreaction and him getting squashed were both pretty stupid.
I still want to know who gave ‘em a bulldozer!

I’ve been doing something wrong al these years.

George

George

No Doubt! laugh

Hell, we had a guy shoot a trooper and run off into a brushy area at night...

We didn't get no dozer! grin

We did get the guy though...
In Texas we call the Sheriff or warden to let them know where we will be varmint hunting at night to keep leo from having to come from many miles away to check us out.

With the numbers of Asian and Mexican deer shiners and shooters in some areas of Texas i dont want to pull a warden off a stakeout or away from a steak at his house.

Yep... do not run... this never happens.
Special tracking bulldozer?
Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot.

You are correct but it does mean "Drug Idiot".

Get over it!

Sometimes son life just ain't fair..........

George

Lol. I’ve spent enough time on different equipment to know that there’s a learning curve involved. The “victim” in this case was a part of the initial learning curve. 😁

My learning curve consisted of pins and hydraulic hoses, never a person that I know of but I wasn’t always paying attention so who knows?
When ya have the toys, you look for reasons to use them.

but when you play the game, schit can happens
Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot.

You are correct but it does mean "Drug Idiot".
Alcohol is a drug so there are alot of "drug idiots" here.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I've hidden from the cops while out predator calling at night several times just because I didn't want to take the time to answer any of their bullshyt questions. Remind me to stay away from the Keystone cops. Those fuggers are likely to bring out tanks and order airstrikes just to check your hunting license.

I'm not sure why you'd hide from game wardens for just calling predators, but to each his own.

But I totally agree with you about the amount of firepower they called out over a misdemeanor offense. I can understand that kind of response and search over life threatening felonies occurring, but based on the story (which may or may not BE the whole story) it was overreaction.

they didnt "call out" anything. the dozer operator was there doimg land work and fpund the plants. he called the police. they decided to use the dozer(that was already there) to clear a trail through the thicket so they could get into it and start searching.
Amazing how many on the 'fire feel sorry for a fk'n dead dopehead............

they didnt "call out" anything. the dozer operator was there doimg land work and fpund the plants. he called the police. they decided to use the dozer(that was already there) to clear a trail through the thicket so they could get into it and start searching.

It was really just that simple.

I wonder if the dead drug head was yelling Marco the whole time and didn't know the dozer operator couldn't hear him........
Originally Posted by RDW
Amazing how many on the 'fire feel sorry for a fk'n dead dopehead............

Certainly does make one wonder a few things.
How damn slow you gotta be to get run over by a bulldozer?

My lack of physical conditioning is legendary, but I could get out of the way of a bulldozer.
I bet he was a big fan of the Kasserine Pass scene in the movie Patton.

Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!
Originally Posted by Bristoe

My lack of physical conditioning is legendary, but I could get out of the way of a bulldozer.

Bet it was one of them TURBOCHARGED bulldozers.
I would have run too, around here the cops grow or know whos growing weed and they "patrol" these areas as well as the growers, and if there's ten plants in that plot there are more plots of ten plants in that area, no one goes to that kind of effort for ten plants.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Nope, someone posted earlier that he could run you down with a dozer. He also said the cops "chased" the deceased through the woods.
As far as running when the dozer got close, he likely never got the chance, in the dense brush a 20-25 foot tall aspen tree or trees being hit by the blade would surely incapacitate a man hiding on the ground, if indeed he was cultivating weed he would have been dressed in full camo.
How do you catch somebody with a bulldozer other than to run them over?

Good thing. I've seen what you can do with a match.
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

It ain't about who got killed. It's about how he was killed. You OK with a cop chasing a bad guy through your back 40 on a dozier? I don't think that's exactly what happened but if you and everyone else has the attitude of F@#$ him, then it won't be long.

Actually in my case it's 46 acres and if the cops want to drive a bulldozer across the place to permanently eliminate a drug dealer and producer, they can help themselves.
kwg
Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot. That few plants would more likely be for personal use. IF, and that's a big "IF", it was even their pot. I've found pot plants on state land multiple times and none of it was mine. Standard operating procedure for people who do plant pot on state land is to stay the hell away from the shyt until harvest time so as to not be seen by anyone who might steal it or by police/authorties. It is nowhere close to harvest time.

From which we can gather growing marijuana on state lands is common and probably does pose a potential risk to the general public. Very likely a big problem for those responsible for policing those areas, hence their desire to apprehend these individual. One of them fled, a likely presumption of guilt.

What followed was simply an accident, no reasonable person could have predicted the outcome.
Just as likely the dead guy was hiding under a log or something not directly in the path of the dozer.
I don't know what those guys were doing out there and neither do you. May have been their pot and maybe not. Could have been a brokeback mountain situation they were ashamed of for all I know. I wouldn't neccesarily think it was their weed just because they were in the vicinity. Folks do alot of shyt on state land around here. Smoke weed, get drunk, get laid, have parties, dump garbage, you name it. Like I said, I've found pot growing on state land several times. Sometimes out hunting, sometimes heading for a fishing spot and sometimes just hiking.. I wouldn't want some cop/warden trying to pin it on me just because I happened to be near some of the stuff.
Originally Posted by jimy
I would have run too, around here the cops grow or know whos growing weed and they "patrol" these areas as well as the growers, and if there's ten plants in that plot there are more plots of ten plants in that area, no one goes to that kind of effort for ten plants.
I've known a bunch of folks who grew pot on state land. One thing they all had in common was to never plant much in one area. They'd plant a few in one state forest and a few in another and some more in another. Because they know damn well if a patch is found, either by cops or by thieves, that whole area will be thoroughly searched.

None of that matters at all. The question is do you want cops chasing people on bulldoziers?

Cops don't chase people with bulldozers crazy After reading the article several times I can't come to any conclusion the cops tried to run down a perp and kill him with a bulldozer. The thought process, or lack there of is amusing on here sometimes.
We never used dozers. We had choppers, fixed wing, thermal imaging and K-9s.
Good I’m sure he deserved it, shoulda got outta the way
State land, where most have the right to access for hunting?

Do the fk'rs still hang fish hooks from the trees leading to the pot plots or that old school?
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
We never used dozers. We had choppers, fixed wing, thermal imaging and K-9s.

I always figured around $14 / hr. Replacement cost on the hourly rate for the undercarriage on my D7 sized machine doing normal dozing work. Wonder if I would have to raise or lower it should I contract out to the police to chase down pot growers and run them over?
1. i have heard more times than i can remember the dumb jackwagons in the media call any piece of equipment a bulldozer. not a active brain cell in their brain.
2.i am sorry the dipshit lost his life but he brought it on himself.
It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted,
most hateful people around.

but, but....jagX told CF members he is one of the special ones thats able guide people to God.

Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated
with being a Christian... If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.

The good shepherd is required because of the simple fact christians by their sick nature will stray..
christians are all highly flawed creatures, they can and do still display some very serious transgressions.

If you have forgotten that , then you have forgotten what in part constitutes a christian.
Originally Posted by Starman
It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted,

but, but....jagX told CF members he is one the special ones thats able guide people to God.

Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated
with being a Christian... If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.

The good shepherd is required because of the simple fact christians by their sick nature will stray..
christians are all highly flawed creatures, they can and do still display some very serious transgressions.

If you have forgotten that , then you have forgotten what in part constitutes a christian.

You apparently missed my point. If I had forgotten that I wouldn't have said that all of us are capable of the worst. When I say we forgot who we are,I mean that we forget that we are one Spirit with God. I mean we forget our identity as Christians,and all that God calls us.
One can still identify as christian even while committing any type transgressions.
being so highly flawed and in constant need of a good shepherd...in a word , sick.

Originally Posted by Pat85

None of that matters at all. The question is do you want cops chasing people on bulldoziers?

Cops don't chase people with bulldozers crazy After reading the article several times I can't come to any conclusion the cops tried to run down a perp and kill him with a bulldozer. The thought process, or lack there of is amusing on here sometimes.

No they don't ,but some folks here would be fine with it as long as it was the pot smokers and not their drunk uncle John. They tried to flush a guy out with a dozier. I could have told them it was a bad idea. I would think anyone with half a brain would have thought the same as me.

Cops have an appropriate way to flush bad guys,a dog. Imagine that.
How do you not outrun a bulldozer
But it was only 10 pot plants!?!?!?!?

So if I try to rob you with a knife, are you going to cap my sorry azz if you only have $200 in your pocket!?!?!?!?

I thought so.

When lying prone in the vicinity of rumbling tread and blade............. a decision should be made.......

I've known a bunch of folks who grew pot on state land. One thing they all had in common was to never plant much in one area. They'd plant a few in one state forest and a few in another and some more in another. Because they know damn well if a patch is found, either by cops or by thieves, that whole area will be thoroughly searched.

I love when people all but tell us on a public forum in just a few posts that they"Hide from cops while hunting at night" and just happen to know/associate with all manner of drug dealers/criminals like public land pot growers who are famous for trashing our public lands, leaving their human waste, schitloads of trash spread all over the place, piping plastic, etc, etc. With the exception of border jumpers, I have never seen a lower class of scum that will dump their trash faster on public lands than the public land pot growers.

Stay classy.

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I love when people all but tell us on a public forum in just a few posts that they"Hide from cops while hunting at night" and just happen to know/associate with all manner of drug dealers/criminals like public land pot growers who are famous for trashing our public lands, leaving their human waste, schitloads of trash spead all over the place, piping plastic, etc, etc. With the exception of border jumpers, I have never seen a lower class of scum that will dump their trash faster on public lands than the public land pot growers.

Stay classy.

Listen douchebag, I don't give a fugg who you are, when you've worked construction type jobs most of your life you work with that type of people every day. Lots of them. And you get to know them and hear their stories. So don't be puttin' none of that shyt on me. You high and mighty snob azz Gomers don't have a clue how many of your houses get built, roofs get reshingled, etc etc. by hard working folks who smoke pot. And then most of you have the audacity to look down your long, pointy noses at them while you're suckin' down your bourbon on the rocks. I'm sure some of those guys dump trash on state land etc. but don't for one damn minute try to convince me that hunters/ "sportsmen" are a better class of people because you're full of shyt if you do. It's all those fine upstanding "Sportsmen" that have stolen my treestands and blinds, threatened to shoot my beagles because they interrupted "their deer hunting" while legally chasing rabbits, tried to kick me off my grandfathers land saying it was theirs or that they had exclusive rights from the owner and I had to leave. I finally gave up hunting from stands and blinds altogether 20 years ago because I couldn't afford to supply every damn deer hunter in NY with one. Crypes I could go on all night about how wonderful all those fine upstanding "sportsmen" are, when the truth is an awful high percentage are lowlife, scumbag. lieing thieves.
Well, now that the high ground has been taken...
Don't try to put that shyt on me either. I'm not the one who started with the unfounded, douchebag insinuations.

Some of you guys are damned pathetic and I'm thankful every day I don't know you or have to be around you personally. Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot. That few plants would more likely be for personal use. IF, and that's a big "IF", it was even their pot. I've found pot plants on state land multiple times and none of it was mine. Standard operating procedure for people who do plant pot on state land is to stay the hell away from the shyt until harvest time so as to not be seen by anyone who might steal it or by police/authorties. It is nowhere close to harvest time.

Blackheart- it sure looks like you are the first person to start name calling.
[/quote] Listen douchebag, I don't give a fugg who you are, when you've worked construction type jobs most of your life you work with that type of people every day. Lots of them. And you get to know them and hear their stories. So don't be puttin' none of that shyt on me. You high and mighty snob azz Gomers don't have a clue how many of your houses get built, roofs get reshingled, etc etc. by hard working folks who smoke pot. And then most of you have the audacity to look down your long, pointy noses at them while you're suckin' down your bourbon on the rocks. I'm sure some of those guys dump trash on state land etc. but don't for one damn minute try to convince me that hunters/ "sportsmen" are a better class of people because you're full of shyt if you do. It's all those fine upstanding "Sportsmen" that have stolen my treestands and blinds, threatened to shoot my beagles because they interrupted "their deer hunting" while legally chasing rabbits, tried to kick me off my grandfathers land saying it was theirs or that they had exclusive rights from the owner and I had to leave. I finally gave up hunting from stands and blinds altogether 20 years ago because I couldn't afford to supply every damn deer hunter in NY with one. Crypes I could go on all night about how wonderful all those fine upstanding "sportsmen" are, when the truth is an awful high percentage are lowlife, scumbag. lieing thieves.

And I don't give a damn if they smoke pot, or not - show up to work straight, and stay straight while on my time.
The point is the dumazz RAN leading the cops to (legitimately) question - WHY???
He got stupid - and died during the pursuit - end of game.

He'd have been better off sticking around - even if the pot WAS found - he'd have only gotten a slap on the wrist (unless this was habitual behavior for him)
It was an ACCIDENT. They were using a handy dozer to cover tough terrain and possibly flush the perp. For whatever reason,( probably low on smarts and drug impaired) he laid low and let 1000s of pounds of slow moving iron run over him. I'm sure that most of the searchers feel bad about what happened. People die real often trying to evade law enf. How about the Texan burglar that jumped in the bayou and was eaten by an alligator. Whose fault was that? The police?
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot. That few plants would more likely be for personal use. IF, and that's a big "IF", it was even their pot. I've found pot plants on state land multiple times and none of it was mine. Standard operating procedure for people who do plant pot on state land is to stay the hell away from the shyt until harvest time so as to not be seen by anyone who might steal it or by police/authorties. It is nowhere close to harvest time.

From which we can gather growing marijuana on state lands is common and probably does pose a potential risk to the general public. Very likely a big problem for those responsible for policing those areas, hence their desire to apprehend these individual. One of them fled, a likely presumption of guilt.

What followed was simply an accident, no reasonable person could have predicted the outcome.

Belgian malinois, maybe? Lot easier and effective to use trained dogs. Quicker, too.
Dozer was there - dog wasn't.
BERNVILLE, Pa. (AP) - Police say a bulldozer ran over and killed a man who was fleeing officers in Berks County.

State police say an employee with the Pennsylvania Game Commission was operating the bulldozer on game lands in Penn Township Monday morning when he saw a car parking in a field.

Bernville police were called to the scene, and two men fled on foot as officers arrived. One man was captured and taken into custody, and the other man escaped.

State police located the second man, identified as 51-year-old Gregory Longenecker of Reading, Pennsylvania, in thick underbrush using a helicopter. Police instructed the bulldozer to go to Longenecker's location. Shortly afterward, the man was found dead underneath the back of the vehicle.

The first man, identified as 54-year-old David Brook Light of Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, is facing charges of drug possession and trespassing.
Don't try to put that shyt on me either. I'm not the one who started with the unfounded, douchebag insinuations.

LOL.

You never fail to justify them though.
I expected younger and dumder guys myself.
The guys were allegedly operating an illegal grow on state property. I agree that the law was being broken. I don't really see why ten plants necessitated a helicopter, but I'm not the Colonel. Perhaps they found it during a routine Marijuana eradication op, hence the helicopter? One suspect fled. If you flee, you'll likely be chased, and hopefully caught. I'm on board with that. But "chasing" and eventually running over the guy with a damn bulldozer?!? I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around that one.

Why were they using a dozer to try to find a fleeing suspect in the first place?!? How about a foot pursuit, a car, or ATV? No K9 available? A bulldozer?!? Like a Case 750xl? That kind of a machine?? I mean I know it's PSP, and they have an operating budget larger than the military of many small nations, but WTF do they need a dozer for? They just happened to have a dozer there? Or did they commandeer one? I'm not sure which would be worse. Was the Trooper qualified to operate it?

If that had been a city department or a county Sheriff's Office, someone would be in some deep s**t. Of course, in my experience, standards are a little different with state police and federal agencies.

That report's gonna be a real humdinger.
If this had been a thuggy type perp, there would be 100% agreement on the forum that his demise was a simple and just result of failure to comply.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If this had been a thuggy type perp, there would be 100% agreement on the forum that his demise was a simple and just result of failure to comply.

I don't support execution by dozier no matter what the crime. That's the difference between me and many members here. They are fine with execution by cop as long as the perp is doing something they don't like.
Originally Posted by Starman

but, but....jagX told CF members he is one of the special ones thats able guide people to God.

Can you show me the verse in the book of morman that says you can bear false witness against thy neighbor?

Well, either that or the post your are referring to?

I don't support execution by dozier no matter what the crime. That's the difference between me and many members here. They are fine with execution by cop as long as the perp is doing something they don't like.

How about only when deadly force is justified and called for...?

Jeez..

The entire incident in the OP was an accident. (although a large amount of the accident was self inflicted by the guy himself for not moving..) It wasn't like the cops staked him to the ground and ran a dozer over him.

i think the big differenxe is most here are smart enough to realize it was no where in the realm of an execution.

but hey you keep being a dumb [bleep]

i think the big differenxe is most here are smart enough to realize it was no where in the realm of an execution.

Some of ya'll have never worked in the woods around equipment,and apparently have never been in really thick woods. I seriously doubt the guy just lay there and let the dozier run over him,which is apparently the conclusion the really smart people here reached.

How about only when deadly force is justified and called for...?

Jeez..

The entire incident in the OP was an accident. (although a large amount of the accident was self inflicted by the guy himself for not moving..) It wasn't like the cops staked him to the ground and ran a dozer over him.

I'm sure it was an accident. I'm also sure that if I had been there I would have told the dozier driver that his actions just might kill somebody. What makes me mad though is that most here don't mind that the guy was killed by a stupid decision that should have never been considered.
For all we know, the guy was scrambling through the brush and collapsed from exhaustion, a heart attack, or even a stroke. The stakes were higher than he expected. GD
Originally Posted by greydog
For all we know, the guy was scrambling through the brush and collapsed from exhaustion, a heart attack, or even a stroke. The stakes were higher than he expected. GD

I imagine that he couldn't get through the brush fast enough to avoid a tree that was pushed on him.

Some of ya'll have never worked in the woods around equipment,and apparently have never been in really thick woods. I seriously doubt the guy just lay there and let the dozier run over him,which is apparently the conclusion the really smart people here reached.

You ARE a dumbass.

Both gitem_12 and myself operate heavy equipment for a living.

Try again.

You ARE a dumbass.

Both gitem_12 and myself operate heavy equipment for a living.

Try again.

You are the dumb ass if you think it's the same being on a dozier as being in front of a dozier. I've worked in front of doziers and skidders and have cussed many a sob not smart enough to stay back enough to keep from killing me. I've been slapped by bushes and small trees when I was trying to get out of the way and knew they were coming. I know how it can easily it can happen a lot better than you.

Correct me if I am wrong. Executions are intentional. Wasn't this accidental?

I get what you are saying. He was fast enough to outrun a cop, but couldn't outrun and out maneuver a bulldozer. Makes perfect sense.
I am old and learned a long time ago to accept the consequences of my actions. If I do something stupid and something happens because of that it is my fault, regardless of how small or how dramatic. I have to live (or die) with that. Most of us do not like to see a guy die for something stupid, but it happens. Cannot blame anyone but the purp. His choices, his actions. All else were responses to what he did. Sure some responses are inappropriate. That is a risk you take when you do something stupid.

You are the dumb ass if you think it's the same being on a dozier as being in front of a dozier. I've worked in front of doziers and skidders and have cussed many a sob not smart enough to stay back enough to keep from killing me. I've been slapped by bushes and small trees when I was trying to get out of the way and knew they were coming. I know how it can easily it can happen a lot better than you.

Yeah you are a smart one alright.

You cussed many people not smart enough to stay far enough back from you, but YOU are the one letting them get that close.

Smarter than the rest of us, for sure... whistle

Maybe even a BIT smarter than the guy that got run over by the dozer... grin
Seems like an odd response.
An unidentified person ran away, so ... bulldoze the wildlife area.
It would seem like an odd response even if the runner was known to be guilty of something.
What makes me mad though is that most here don't mind that the guy was killed by a stupid decision that should have never been considered.

You mean like participating in an illegal pot grow and running from the cops, yeah those things are pretty stupid.
Originally Posted by J23
The guys were allegedly operating an illegal grow on state property. I agree that the law was being broken. I don't really see why ten plants necessitated a helicopter, but I'm not the Colonel. Perhaps they found it during a routine Marijuana eradication op, hence the helicopter? One suspect fled. If you flee, you'll likely be chased, and hopefully caught. I'm on board with that. But "chasing" and eventually running over the guy with a damn bulldozer?!? I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around that one.

Why were they using a dozer to try to find a fleeing suspect in the first place?!? How about a foot pursuit, a car, or ATV? No K9 available? A bulldozer?!? Like a Case 750xl? That kind of a machine?? I mean I know it's PSP, and they have an operating budget larger than the military of many small nations, but WTF do they need a dozer for? They just happened to have a dozer there? Or did they commandeer one? I'm not sure which would be worse. Was the Trooper qualified to operate it?

If that had been a city department or a county Sheriff's Office, someone would be in some deep s**t. Of course, in my experience, standards are a little different with state police and federal agencies.

jesus...did you read the thread?

the game commission operator was on the grounds dping work with the dozer. he found the vehicle and grow operation and called the police

police respond, locate the two suspect who run. police call helicopter in. they capture one suspect snd locate the other via chopper chopper directs dozer operator accompanied by trooper to clear a path to last known area of second subject.

suspect 2 to stupid to run from approaching dozer and gets run over
Originally Posted by J23

the game commission operator was on the grounds dping work with the dozer. he found the vehicle and grow operation and called the police

police respond, locate the two suspect who run. police call helicopter in. they capture one suspect snd locate the other via chopper chopper directs dozer operator accompanied by trooper to clear a path to last known area of second subject.

The initial post was pretty straight forward and inferred that police ran him over with a bulldozer; I didn't write it. I still can't understand why they thought bringing the dozer into a field to assist in a search was a good idea.

Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
"A 51-year-old Pennslyvania man was killed after police accidentally ran over him with a bulldozer during a search through an area of heavy brush. Cops were called after a game commission employee saw a car "parked well off the road in a field," on state game lands. When officers arrived, they took 54-year-old David Brooks into custody, but Gregory Longenecker decided to run.

Police gave chase through the "thick underbrush" but their initial search was unsuccessful. Authorities called in a helicopter and bulldozer to help track down Longenecker. At one point, one of the officers in the helicopter spotted Longenecker but lost sight of him in the brush so they radioed his location to the bulldozer.

During the chase, the driver of the bulldozer accidentally ran over Longenecker, causing “traumatic injuries” which ultimately killed him.

Pennsylvania State Police are investigating the incident, and the officer involved has been placed on administrative duty.

After the chase was over, police found ten marijuana plants growing on the state game land. They charged Brooks with marijuana possession with intent to distribute and he was released on $2,500 bail."

Originally Posted by J23

I think many are assuming he could run. Maybe ya'll have never seen thick woods grown up and interlaced with vines where you can't run through. I use to clear roads through that stuff. I worked with a saw ahead of a dozier and skidder cutting stuff too big to push. There have been many times one of those guys have nearly hurt me bad with a small tree slapped on me because the stuff is too thick to see anything in front of you and too thick to move through. Several times I have only been able to get out of the way because I has a power saw saw in my hands.
I think many are assuming he could run. Maybe ya'll have never seen thick woods grown up and interlaced with vines where you can't run through. I use to clear roads through that stuff. I worked with a saw ahead of a dozier and skidder cutting stuff too big to push. There have been many times one of those guys have nearly hurt me bad with a small tree slapped on me because the stuff is too thick to see anything in front of you and too thick to move through. Several times I have only been able to get out of the way because I has a power saw saw in my hands.

That's a possibility. When I think Pennsylvania, images of western Pennsylvania come to mind; second growth hardwoods and agricultural fields. Maybe it was more like what you're describing.
Originally Posted by J23
Originally Posted by J23

The initial post was pretty straight forward and inferred that police ran him over with a bulldozer; I didn't write it. I still can't understand why they though bringing the dozer into a field to assist in a search was a good idea.

"A 51-year-old Pennslyvania man was killed after police accidentally ran over him with a bulldozer during a search through an area of heavy brush. Cops were called after a game commission employee saw a car "parked well off the road in a field," on state game lands. When officers arrived, they took 54-year-old David Brooks into custody, but Gregory Longenecker decided to run.

After the chase was over, police found ten marijuana plants growing on the state game land. They charged Brooks with marijuana possession with intent to distribute and he was released on $2,500 bail."

what part of "the dozer was already on scene is difficult to comprehend?

again you didnt read the whole thread did you?

LOL.

You never fail to justify them though.
It wasn't justified to anybody with a brain in their head. Which obviously leaves out many of the high and mighty snootbags here.
Originally Posted by KRAKMT

Blackheart- it sure looks like you are the first person to start name calling.

Actually there's a history behind that and 260 azzwipe stuck his big, poiny nose in where it didn't concern him and drew first blood with the name calling long ago. Giant, swollen dickhead that he is had it coming.
"I CAN'T SEE 'IM NO MORE!!!!"

"Git the dozer...."
Dozer control........
"Sir we got three missing hikers in the park!"

"Git the dozer...."
Originally Posted by deflave

"Git the dozer...."

That's the way I saw it too Flave. If we put up with that sh%$ next time they will save the gas and man hours and just set a fire.
Originally Posted by J23

That's a possibility. When I think Pennsylvania, images of western Pennsylvania come to mind; second growth hardwoods and agricultural fields. Maybe it was more like what you're describing.

If I was going to grow some pot, I would put it right in the middle of the worst thickest stuff I could find to keep people out. Then you crawl in there if necessary,just saying.

"Git the dozer...."

That's the way I saw it too Flave. If we put up with that sh%$ next time they will save the gas and man hours and just set a fire.

Who knows what the full story is.

I will say it is not uncommon for bad guys to hide in tall cover and get runned over by slow rolling vehicles. They'll sit tight until it's too late. Prison is a powerful persuader.

But the deployment of the dozer... I can't help but laugh. Sorry the guy died though.
I will say it is not uncommon for bad guys to hide in tall cover and get runned over by slow rolling vehicles. They'll sit tight until it's too late.

Reminds one of a rabbit, ever see a rabbit run over by a D9? Damn awful mess I tell ya.
"Chief, cat in the tree on 15th Ave."

"Git the dozer...."
Yes sir, dozer is on the way.....

"Git the dozer...."

Who knows what the full story is.

I will say it is not uncommon for bad guys to hide in tall cover and get runned over by slow rolling vehicles. They'll sit tight until it's too late. Prison is a powerful persuader.

But the deployment of the dozer... I can't help but laugh. Sorry the guy died though.

That's all I'm saying. Some responsibility goes to the perp, but some should also go to the guy who decided to use the dozier. They should have sent for some dogs and put a end to it properly. Someone needs to answer for that bad decision,so it doesn't happen again.
I don't know that they had dogs. I also don't know that his crimes were so egregious that the actions they took needed to be taken.

But I do know the news sensationalizes schit and will purposely stay short on facts in hopes they get more reads.
Good thing my co-worker wasn't operating the CAT with the forestry mulcher. I have helped remove marijuana grows on game lands a few years ago. 27 plants in the middle of a 4 year old clear cut. On another game lands, we had over 100 plants. That grow had over 1/2 mile of garden hose run from a spring to the plants. There were also booby traps. Can you imagine walking into a trap while grouse hunting or doing a deer drive?
Dozer was there - dog wasn't.

As good of a reason as any so far. Dogs are slow, dozers are fast.

RH... ain’t that the damn truth
Few quick observations.. I’ve been in the hills a bit and have seen 100x more damage and trash caused by “sportsmen” than growers.
Guy made a bad choice no doubt, few of them...paid for them with his life...all good he gets frisbeed tho because he was just a no good druggie, says the mass of campfire alcoholics
"STOP RESISTING" now where's the parking brake on this mother-fu-ker? grin
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I love when people all but tell us on a public forum in just a few posts that they"Hide from cops while hunting at night" and just happen to know/associate with all manner of drug dealers/criminals like public land pot growers who are famous for trashing our public lands, leaving their human waste, schitloads of trash spead all over the place, piping plastic, etc, etc. With the exception of border jumpers, I have never seen a lower class of scum that will dump their trash faster on public lands than the public land pot growers.

Stay classy.

Listen douchebag, I don't give a fugg who you are, when you've worked construction type jobs most of your life you work with that type of people every day. Lots of them. And you get to know them and hear their stories. So don't be puttin' none of that shyt on me. You high and mighty snob azz Gomers don't have a clue how many of your houses get built, roofs get reshingled, etc etc. by hard working folks who smoke pot. And then most of you have the audacity to look down your long, pointy noses at them while you're suckin' down your bourbon on the rocks. I'm sure some of those guys dump trash on state land etc. but don't for one damn minute try to convince me that hunters/ "sportsmen" are a better class of people because you're full of shyt if you do. It's all those fine upstanding "Sportsmen" that have stolen my treestands and blinds, threatened to shoot my beagles because they interrupted "their deer hunting" while legally chasing rabbits, tried to kick me off my grandfathers land saying it was theirs or that they had exclusive rights from the owner and I had to leave. I finally gave up hunting from stands and blinds altogether 20 years ago because I couldn't afford to supply every damn deer hunter in NY with one. Crypes I could go on all night about how wonderful all those fine upstanding "sportsmen" are, when the truth is an awful high percentage are lowlife, scumbag. lieing thieves.

LOL!

Obviously nailed it right on the head!

Personally I could care less about who chooses to smoke some weed and who chooses to have a cocktail. I was referring to the trailer trash/criminal element that destroy public lands with their outdoor MJ grows, and think the national forests are their personal dumpsters, not to mention poachers..

Your reply certainly shows what a class act you are though, trying to justify your social peer's actions and behaviors.. Thanks for sharing.

Again,

Stay Classy!
Here is another version;
https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/07/man_found_dead_under_bulldozer.html
Originally Posted by gunner500

I've read that several times,..and laughed every time.
Originally Posted by gunner500

I've read that several times,..and laughed every time.

LOL, I've seen it firsthand, laughed with a copper buddy one time over that, he'd quit flopping about if y'all quit beating on him. grin

Tracked him down.........
Originally Posted by Bearcat74

Tracked him down.........

and people say cats cant smell
© 24hourcampfire