Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
It was a dumb decision to chase anyone on a dozier, and any reasonable person should have seen the possible outcome.

And any "reasonable person" wouldn't have run from the cops - much less tried to hide from a dozer!
As I read it, the cops found the pot plantation after the fact. The dumbazz running, is what started the whole action - doubtful the cops had any idea why he rabbited, until after.

None of that matters at all. The question is do you want cops chasing people on bulldoziers? How about other methods of driving game from thick brush like fire or....... dogs? " BINGO!" Hey,that's right, we already have a proper method of getting someone from cover.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/16/18.
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If they don't run, you don't have to chase.
If they DO run, there's usually a reason.
The cops didn't know if it may have been a mass murderer, or serial rapist they were looking for.
The fact that he ran implied guilt - but the cops had no idea why.
I can't believe he couldn't dodge the dozer - those things aren't exactly fast and agile.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
This. One down. 200,000 to go.
You "christians" are so good for killing people for minor reasons.

No we are not! Don't call everyone Christian that calls on the name of Christ. Christians are only those who act in the same way Christ acted.

I didn't mean you. That's why "Christian" wasn't capitalized. It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted, most hateful people around.

I didn't mean to sound that mad. I knew that. Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated with being a Christian. If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.

The Lord said bad things will happen even to innocent people because of evil. He could have run in a car and killed himself or others. It wouldnt be the leos fault.

The Lord said not to worry.

I will do my best to honor that commandment. Its too bad that guy wasnt a productive member of society. We dont follow His instruction and we elect dimocraps who refuse to let kids be taught that. They are taught to do what they want. He did.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/16/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The cops didn't know if it may have been a mass murderer, or serial rapist they were looking for.
I can't believe he couldn't dodge the dozer - those things aren't exactly fast and agile.

I bet I could run over you with one pretty quick in a lot of places around here. The cops should have known that. That's the issue,not whether a chase should have happened,just what the man was chased with. See my above post.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 1minute
A bulldozer? Talk about bringing out the big guns. Anyone know what level of D it might have been? A 9 would be a bit of overkill.

Also, in this state eluding is a crime as well. Running simply suggests there are additional things on the plate. Had they simply both come out and admitted to a gay interlude, they'd probably both be walking free and clear.

they dont have anytjing that big most of their stuff is like 550 cases, maybe an 850. but nothing as big as an 8 or 9

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I guess he made "tracks"

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The cat-skinner probably never saw him.

Or felt him........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by RickyD
I doubt his family would have traded his life for 10 pot plants. Cop who ran him over faces...........nothing probably.

So, why did he not just cooperate and surrender?

He may have been involved in a criminal activity and when challenged by LEOs he ran and was accidentally killed while fleeing. His untimely death, like the death of all criminals, seems like a win for all civilized people. One less drug dealer/manufacturer is unlikely to be missed by anyone who isn't a family member or involved in other illegal activities. The families of dead drug dealers always seem to find a way to justify their drug dealing kin. One of my favorites is the mother of a dead drug dealer who tells anyone who will listen that her son/daughter was a good boy/girl who was getting his/her life together and was only dealing a little weed to provide for his/her family. In the case of sons, they often have had multiple children with multiple women who they aren't married to and who are supported by welfare.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
so. the dozer operator was the one qho found the grow. he was also the one operating the dozer to cut a trail through the area so the cops could searchthe area.

infact that section was so remote the only vehicles they could get into the area to work besides the dozer were atvs.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by gitem_12
so. the dozer operator was the one qho found the grow. he was also the one operating the dozer to cut a trail through the area so the cops could searchthe area.

infact that section was so remote the only vehicles they could get into the area to work besides the dozer were atvs.

Ain’t nobody giving me a bulldozer for a manhunt....,,,😀

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by NH K9
Ain’t nobody giving me a bulldozer for a manhunt....,,,😀

Like most here - any manhunt for me would be short! I think every cop in the country knows where I live. I've only run this business for 27 years, now!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's no wonder the right never fully exploits their advantage to full effect. Too busy fighting over an outcome that they had no choice in the matter, and an outcome that was not perfect, but positive. No good guys hurt, bad guy made poor life decisions.

Suspicious activity reported on state land. Sheriff rolls up on scene with no backup, manages to take one man into custody, but second man runs into extremely thick bush. Helicopter can't spot runner. Apparently no dog available. This is a state where there was recently a MS 13 execution and another beheading of two women who witnessed a drug deal gone bad. Also, marijuana grow ops on public land are renowned for booby traps. No LEO officer wants to get shot or hurt, state employee offers to give them a ride on a dozer. Dozer gives them two advantages, elevation to aid in observation during the search. Secondly, the dozer gives them some armor against getting shot.

This was not a pursuit, but a search. If the brush is so thick that the dozer was a good idea, the dozer would be unable to travel at any great speed. Why the runner allowed himself to get run over is a mystery, but maybe the autopsy needs to explore for a medical condition such as a heart attack, perhaps he was not able to evade?

LEO did not know about grow op or the extent of the grow op. Trying to say that 10 plants wasn't forth a life after the fact is exactly what the MSM and liberals routinely do.

R H Clark, you are most vocal about the unfairness of it all, which are you, the MSM or a liberal? Maybe a moron? Off your meds? I know this may be harsh and earn me a hearty GFY, but you do not read like you normally do. You are usually a straight arrow but in this you are either intentionally provocative, or you are thinking like a liberal cop hater.

The deceased was involved in something he shouldn't have been, mistake 1. The deceased ran from the law, mistake 2. The deceased concealed himself from observation, mistake 3. The accused did not evade a slow moving dozer, mistake 4. The deceased gambled his life 4 times and the dice came up snake eyes. His buddy may yet be charged with man slaughter as the death arose from their criminal actions.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I just hope the bulldozer is OK.

Any repairs plus the cost of fuel should be exacted from the dumb azz's family.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
The cat-skinner probably never saw him.

Or felt him........

I bet they heard him.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I bet I could run over you with one pretty quick in a lot of places around here. The cops should have known that. That's the issue,not whether a chase should have happened,just what the man was chased with. See my above post.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, RH, but i would bet money the sheriff and cat driver never dreamed they would run over the guy.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
they didnt even know it until the vice cop riding on the dozer happened to look back and seen the guy laying in the track

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
So I wonder just how fast the bulldozer was going... 1 MPH? 2 MPH a whopping 4 MPH?

How many opportunities did the suspect have to simply say "I give up".

It is extremely unlikely, in fact pretty much chances are exactly ZERO that the bulldozer driver ever even knew that the suspect was laying there, refusing to move.

Then after the fact, they find some pot plants, and the story gets twisted into "They murdered him for 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 pot plants" or "They murdered him for a traffic ticket" instead of the reality of what actually happened, IE they had no idea who they pulled over on a stop, they approach a car on a "routine" stop, and the "innocent man" who actually just committed an armed robbery/murder/has a warrant, etc, pulls a gun and the festivisties begin.

People get played like a fiddle by the media.

Perhaps THINKING about the information presented, and determining if the presenter of that information is trying to deliberately invoke a specific response (either pro or anti/ positive or negative) would be something to consider before immediately getting played by the mainstream media, and the deliberately tiny slice of "facts"they present to fire people up.

In otherwords use your brain.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ted.hope all is well. as i dlread it the operator fpund the grow and called the pplice. due to terrain they were using the dozer to cut a trail to acxxesss the area for a search when they hit him

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So the guy let himself get run over. Most of the loaders or dozers I've ever seen move at the rip roaring speed of slow. I guess he didn't want to give away his position.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 1,816 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,164
Posts18,523,526
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.