Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by domit
stupid turd should not have run! if he was to stupid to move when the dozer closed in bad on him. at least the state won't have to feed him in the pin.

Yea, everybody should be angels,but I don't want to live in a world where cops chase folks through the woods on bulldoziers. Lots of folks need firing and likely manslaughter charges.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/16/18.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They could of lit fires and burned him out!

Probably the reason the bulldozer and game commission employ were there in the first place. Prepping the area for controlled burns. The druggies needed to get ther plants out.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
This. One down. 200,000 to go.
You "christians" are so good for killing people for minor reasons.

No we are not! Don't call everyone Christian that calls on the name of Christ. Christians are only those who act in the same way Christ acted.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Christ is gonna let a bunch like him burn in hell from what ive heard.

He may be having a smoking good time already.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/16/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
I doubt his family would have traded his life for 10 pot plants. Cop who ran him over faces...........nothing probably.

So, why did he not just cooperate and surrender?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if the perp they took into custody will be charged with murder since his pard was killed in the commission of a crime?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Christ is gonna let a bunch like him burn in hell from what ive heard.

He may be having a smoking good time already.

So, you heard that only perfect people were going to Heaven?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Of course not. He may be in heaven now.

God said be prepared. I reckon if he wasnt he probably never would have been.

The cop wasnt trying to run him over. He killed his self just as if he dove in front of a cop car. You think the cop was flattening big trees with that cat on public land. He shoulda hid behind a tree, but he didnt want the cop to see him. The cop didnr see him.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/16/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
A bulldozer to track a guy a guy down? I’m not saying I hate the idea, but maybe a little overkill.

It must've been one of those top secret stealth attack bulldozers.........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How many have died at the hands of dope pushers? You ever biotch about that? Auto fatalities up 40% in Co since legalization. Oh, its ok if its legal, right?

When i was a kid cops could shoot crooks who ran. It worked good most of the time and there wasnt very much crime.

Lived in town. Left doors open and screen doors unlocked to go shopping or to movies. No home burglaries. The good old days.

I rememder a big deal happening once. A robber was chased by a cop and he shot cop in chest. Mom was head OR nurse on duty in Big Springs, Texas hospital and worked several hours past her schedule helping the doc save his live.

Those things were rare. Mostly it was the good old days. Sorry you missed them.

This. ^^^^ The stupid $ss did not hear the cat ??? Screw him and all of his ancestors. He is just another dope producer that met an untimely fate to the police. Get over over it and move on. America is better today than yesterday.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I wonder if the perp they took into custody will be charged with murder since his pard was killed in the commission of a crime?

Good point. We had an arrest made here of five people who were involved in a drug deal gone bad last year. They were in a car and one of them shot another who was outside the car. No one has been charged with murder, just all sorts of federal drug charges. As mentioned above, aren't they all liable for murder since they were involved in the commission of a felony?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by kwg020

How many have died at the hands of dope pushers? You ever biotch about that? Auto fatalities up 40% in Co since legalization. Oh, its ok if its legal, right?

When i was a kid cops could shoot crooks who ran. It worked good most of the time and there wasnt very much crime.

Lived in town. Left doors open and screen doors unlocked to go shopping or to movies. No home burglaries. The good old days.

I rememder a big deal happening once. A robber was chased by a cop and he shot cop in chest. Mom was head OR nurse on duty in Big Springs, Texas hospital and worked several hours past her schedule helping the doc save his live.

Those things were rare. Mostly it was the good old days. Sorry you missed them.

This. ^^^^ The stupid $ss did not hear the cat ??? Screw him and all of his ancestors. He is just another dope producer that met an untimely fate to the police. Get over over it and move on. America is better today than yesterday.

kwg

It ain't about who got killed. It's about how he was killed. You OK with a cop chasing a bad guy through your back 40 on a dozier? I don't think that's exactly what happened but if you and everyone else has the attitude of F@#$ him, then it won't be long.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
some of you silly [bleep] pught to understand that our game commission is a whole lot more than the game wardens. fthe dozer was a commission owned machine assigned to the crop and cover corps. and ive seen some fo the "thick cover" the PGC creates. a dozer is about the o ly way to get into it safely christ dogs cant even work some of those sections.

you schmucks say 10 pot plants wasnt worth the effort. did the cops know it was just 10 pot plants then they ran.

instead of continuously making the crools the victims we shpyld start by asking the scumbags if the crime they wanna commit is worth their life

same goes for people caught stealing peoperry by home owners

a dead crook is a good crook

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My guess is the poor bastard was caught up in thick underbrush, hence the dozer, and couldn't get out of the way or be seen. Was an accident based on his stupidity.

I've run from the cops more times than I can count. Thankfully none saw fit to shoot me, but then they never caught me either! Lol! I hid in Lake Lanier under an under cut bank one night for hours. Pretty sure I was hypothermic when I crawled out. All to avoid a MIP citation. If I had died, it woulda been on me, just like this fella.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gitem_12
some of you silly [bleep] pught to understand that our game commission is a whole lot more than the game wardens. fthe dozer was a commission owned machine assigned to the crop and cover corps. and ive seen some fo the "thick cover" the PGC creates. a dozer is about the o ly way to get into it safely christ dogs cant even work some of those sections.

you schmucks say 10 pot plants wasnt worth the effort. did the cops know it was just 10 pot plants then they ran.

instead of continuously making the crools the victims we shpyld start by asking the scumbags if the crime they wanna commit is worth their life

same goes for people caught stealing peoperry by home owners

a dead crook is a good crook

You want to live in a world where cops execute anyone doing any crime,or just in one where they execute the ones doing crimes you don't approve of? Would you feel the same way if this guy had robbed a store and run? What about chasing just regular drunks or anyone who runs with a bulldozier?

It was a dumb decision to chase anyone on a dozier, and any reasonable person should have seen the possible outcome.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/16/18.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

No we are not! Don't call everyone Christian that calls on the name of Christ. Christians are only those who act in the same way Christ acted.

I didn't mean you. That's why "Christian" wasn't capitalized. It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted, most hateful people around.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I didn't mean you. That's why "Christian" wasn't capitalized. It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted, most hateful people around.

I didn't mean to sound that mad. I knew that. Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated with being a Christian. If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A bulldozer? Talk about bringing out the big guns. Anyone know what level of D it might have been? A 9 would be a bit of overkill.

Also, in this state eluding is a crime as well. Running simply suggests there are additional things on the plate. Had they simply both come out and admitted to a gay interlude, they'd probably both be walking free and clear.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/16/18.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by MadMooner
They could of lit fires and burned him out!

Probably the reason the bulldozer and game commission employ were there in the first place. Prepping the area for controlled burns. The druggies needed to get ther plants out.

Seems most likely. I doubt it was owned by a sheriffs dept and probably being operated by someone who isn’t law enforcement. Cops said hey, I bet we could get a better view and not walk if you drive that thing into the field.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It was a dumb decision to chase anyone on a dozier, and any reasonable person should have seen the possible outcome.

And any "reasonable person" wouldn't have run from the cops - much less tried to hide from a dozer!
As I read it, the cops found the pot plantation after the fact. The dumbazz running, is what started the whole action - doubtful the cops had any idea why he rabbited, until after.
The cat-skinner probably never saw him.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

319 members (222Sako, 1Longbow, 160user, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 10,186 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,340
Posts18,546,412
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.