Home
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Jim-Acosta-screaming-liar-CNN-sucks.html

I love it. Tab down to the 2nd video.
What goes around comes around!
Jim Acosta

@Acosta
Just a sample of the sad scene we faced at the Trump rally in Tampa. I’m very worried that the hostility whipped up by Trump and some in conservative media will result in somebody getting hurt. We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.

So much wrong with that statement. The truth isn't in Acosta !
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Jim Acosta

@Acosta
Just a sample of the sad scene we faced at the Trump rally in Tampa. I’m very worried that the hostility whipped up by Trump and some in conservative media will result in somebody getting hurt. We should not treat our fellow Americans this way. The press is not the enemy.

In typical liberal fashion, they are the problem yet they cry "poor me" to deflect the real issue is what they see in the mirror.
So Acosta/CNN and other similar fake media organizations call the President "Hilter, racist, dictator, homophobe, misogynist, murderer," etc and "the press is not the enemy?" All they need to do is go back and watch their press conferences with the yard jockey and compare to what is happening at a Trump press conference . . . or watch any fake news TV show and compare with the way they fawned over obongo or Hillary. The American people can sure see and hear the hypocrisy.
They ought to be saying, "Clinton News Network".
Acosta is a paid dhimmicrat activist posing as a 'journalist'.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Jim Acosta

@Acosta

I copied planning to paste it - yes - amazing how these POS think they have people fooled .
JIM ACOSTA = BOLD FACE LIAR !!!
Originally Posted by tpcollins

A more hostile response to these lieberal shills would be very appropriate.

They arrived in cars ...vans marked CNN ...

We are too civil against these Enemies !
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by tpcollins

A more hostile response to these lieberal shills would be very appropriate.

They arrived in cars ...vans marked CNN ...

We are too civil against these Enemies !

Yes , that's why they're so brave .
I coulda sword that I saw Jorge, the 'fire's resident neocon & holding hands with the uncharged felon, Hillary, yelling, "Russian collusion," during President Trump's speech.

But for the anti-America, anti-American Hart-Celler act that was the final nail in the coffin of what was once America's European culture, Jorge would be servicing Castro in the dark of night and light of day.

You can take the commie outta Commie Land, but you can't take the commie outta the commie.
CNN does suck!!
Originally Posted by Trumpster
I coulda sword that I saw Jorge, the 'fire's resident neocon & holding hands with the uncharged felon, Hillary, yelling, "Russian collusion," during President Trump's speech.

But for the anti-America, anti-American Hart-Celler act that was the final nail in the coffin of what was once America's European culture, Jorge would be servicing Castro in the dark of night and light of day.

You can take the commie outta Commie Land, but you can't take the commie outta the commie.

So which of the resident dipschitt libs is this stupid sock puppet?
The media is exactly the enemy, and we know where they live.
CNN is responsible for a lot of the division in this country.Them and along with MSNBC (MS"LSD").The lies and drama these station spread on their networks make people who don't know any better,hate Trump.It's wrong and they need to be called out for what they are,"FAKE NEWS".They hate Trump because they are used to a President keeping their mouths shut and taking their blows.Trump goes straight to the people and people like that.He's a very smart man.He has the second highest IQ of any President.He is rocking the whole world and putting America first.
They need to see and feel the hostility everytime they go out.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
They need to see and feel the hostility everytime they go out.

Actually, it would be better if we were ALL a little more civil, but by God, they started it, and we need to step up and be rougher then they are, not just equally as rowdy. If they started having to worry if they would make it home after their Antifa BS riots and such, maybe they would think twice. Or, maybe they would throw off the masks and go whole hog, and we could finally settle their hash once and for all.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

That’s Mr. Cut and Paste Commando Joe. Likes to flail around a bit.
For the first time in our lives, Conservatives are punching back at them, and they can't handle it. They are like the bully on the school yard that goes crying to Mommy when a little guy gets fed up and whacks him in the nose.
+1...... The bully gets some of his own medicine. It galls me how the MSM in general can verbally crucify anyone or anything they wish because it's their first amendment right; and "freedom of the press", etc. etc. but if anyone else says anything derogatory about them; then suddenly it's "Divisive" or "inflammatory" or a whole bunch of other derogatory terms and the first amendment suddenly vanishes. I'd like to see an unbiased study in their methods and practices with actual examples of it presented as evidence. It could be titled; "Profiles In Hypocrisy".
MAGA!

I don't know who you are but I can assure you that Jorge is the one of the most virulent anti-Communist on this board.I may not agree with him concerning social issues but we do agree on this issue and that is,Commies are scum suckers to the N'th degree.

Jorge is more of an American than you could ever hope to be, idiot.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I just put the twit on ignore.

Nailed it!

jorge and I don't always agree, but he has EARNED a right to his opinions. He's a true American is all the best ways, IMO.

L2S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I just put the twit on ignore.

+1 I've never seen jorgel make a statement that he couldn't back up with a well reasoned response.
No ...JIM....u are the enemy !
And another one off to the ignore button. Sure starting to make it easier to read through some of the long threads. Lol.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

That’s Mr. Cut and Paste Commando Joe. Likes to flail around a bit.

Okay, that narrows it down some. crazy wink
Originally Posted by DryPowder

+1 I've never seen jorgel make a statement that he couldn't back up with a well reasoned response.

Well...except for his Weatherby fetish, I am having a bit of a problem reconciling that with his debonair devil-may-care image.
Seems hypocritical when the media bashes Trump supporters for demonstrating against Acosta but they never said anything when those liberal protesters ran Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out of the Red House restaurant.

They like to dish it out but scream like pussies when it's done to them.
Originally Posted by Jim Acosta
The press is not the enemy

The press is very much the enemy because it's nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.
I don’t always agree with Jorge and I agree that he’s sometimes vulnerable to the neo-con bait but I have the utmost respect for Jorge and would bet everything that I have that he’s as anti-communist as anyone that walks this earth. If there were more Jorge’s in this country we wouldn’t have half the problems we currently have.

I’ve gotten into in the past with Jorge but through the years and reading his posts I’ve come to respect and admire him and wish him and his beautiful wife all the happiness and longevity they deserve!
If it wasn't for Trump, no one would even know who Jim Acosta was!.
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
If it wasn't for Trump, no one would even know who Jim Acosta was!.

Actually fellow, if it wasn't for Mr Trump Jim Acosta would be the one telling you how wonderful Mrs President was.

The whole damn world owes him.
CNN is seeing the harvest of the seeds they have sown.

Fuqk CNN and their fake news globalist agenda.
© 24hourcampfire