Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
MAGA!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Trumpster
I coulda sword that I saw Jorge, the 'fire's resident neocon & holding hands with the uncharged felon, Hillary, yelling, "Russian collusion," during President Trump's speech.
But for the anti-America, anti-American Hart-Celler act that was the final nail in the coffin of what was once America's European culture, Jorge would be servicing Castro in the dark of night and light of day.
You can take the commie outta Commie Land, but you can't take the commie outta the commie.

I don't know who you are but I can assure you that Jorge is the one of the most virulent anti-Communist on this board.I may not agree with him concerning social issues but we do agree on this issue and that is,Commies are scum suckers to the N'th degree.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I coulda sword that I saw Jorge, the 'fire's resident neocon & holding hands with the uncharged felon, Hillary, yelling, "Russian collusion," during President Trump's speech.

But for the anti-America, anti-American Hart-Celler act that was the final nail in the coffin of what was once America's European culture, Jorge would be servicing Castro in the dark of night and light of day.

You can take the commie outta Commie Land, but you can't take the commie outta the commie.
Jorge is more of an American than you could ever hope to be, idiot.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I just put the twit on ignore.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nailed it!

jorge and I don't always agree, but he has EARNED a right to his opinions. He's a true American is all the best ways, IMO.

L2S

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I just put the twit on ignore.

+1 I've never seen jorgel make a statement that he couldn't back up with a well reasoned response.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No ...JIM....u are the enemy !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And another one off to the ignore button. Sure starting to make it easier to read through some of the long threads. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

So which of the resident dipschitt libs is this stupid sock puppet?

That’s Mr. Cut and Paste Commando Joe. Likes to flail around a bit.

Okay, that narrows it down some. crazy wink

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DryPowder

+1 I've never seen jorgel make a statement that he couldn't back up with a well reasoned response.

Well...except for his Weatherby fetish, I am having a bit of a problem reconciling that with his debonair devil-may-care image.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Seems hypocritical when the media bashes Trump supporters for demonstrating against Acosta but they never said anything when those liberal protesters ran Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family out of the Red House restaurant.

They like to dish it out but scream like pussies when it's done to them.

Last edited by tpcollins; 08/01/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim Acosta
The press is not the enemy

The press is very much the enemy because it's nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t always agree with Jorge and I agree that he’s sometimes vulnerable to the neo-con bait but I have the utmost respect for Jorge and would bet everything that I have that he’s as anti-communist as anyone that walks this earth. If there were more Jorge’s in this country we wouldn’t have half the problems we currently have.

I’ve gotten into in the past with Jorge but through the years and reading his posts I’ve come to respect and admire him and wish him and his beautiful wife all the happiness and longevity they deserve!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If it wasn't for Trump, no one would even know who Jim Acosta was!.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 308ragincajun
If it wasn't for Trump, no one would even know who Jim Acosta was!.

Actually fellow, if it wasn't for Mr Trump Jim Acosta would be the one telling you how wonderful Mrs President was.

The whole damn world owes him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CNN is seeing the harvest of the seeds they have sown.

Fuqk CNN and their fake news globalist agenda.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 260madman, 25aught6, 2500HD, 270cowboy, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,947
Posts18,519,172
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.