Home
Posted By: deflave Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Continues to walk the tight rope successfully...

Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Yep, keep waiting for the outrage mob to try to destroy him.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
He’s pro weed. That gets you a lot of leeway with the libtards. If Trump really wanted to get sh1t done he could push for legal weed and the rest would be history.

In the words of Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused, “Hey man, are you cool?”
Posted By: driggy Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
The episodes of MeatEater that he was on were pretty good. I believe they were his first hunting trips.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Rogan is immunized against the outrage mob for now.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
I really like Rogan, and a fellow hunter too.
Posted By: jk16 Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I really like Rogan, and a fellow hunter too.

You would not like his stance on the Second Ammendment..

Which is no stance at all. It changes with whatever anti-gun guest he has on his show.

In truth , he is about as "committed " to it as Pelosi or Feinstein arr

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
I've watched him a few times. He does a decent podcast.

I wish he would stop singing the praises of DMT, however. I think that stuff takes people to places they have no business being in.
Posted By: MOGC Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Rogan is very weak on the Second Amendment. Also immediately after the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson Rogan was pounding the drum for the BLM. I lost any use for him right then.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I wish he would stop singing the praises of DMT, however. I think that stuff takes people to places they have no business being in.

What is DMT?
Posted By: SKane Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
DMT is a strong hallucinogen.
Huh. Never heard of it.

Sounds fun.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by MadMooner

What is DMT?

LSD +P.

Natural though.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by deflave

What is DMT?

LSD +P.

Natural though.

I think Mike Tyson found his new favorite in DMT...stay tuned for that train wreck.

I like Rogan.. when it comes to hunting tho he often talks out of his ass. But he is nonetheless pro hunting and his podcast reaches a lot of people, we need that.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
More informative and entertaining.

Rogan is an interesting person on a lot of levels.

His method of interviewing is second to none in my opinion and his broadcast platform allows him to ask and say what he wants when he wants.

He's very ignorant about some things but stays open minded regardless. I do not see him as 2nd Amendment friendly but I've yet to see someone articulate why his views on the 2nd are skewed in an effective manner.

I do not see Joe Rogan as a friend to the hunting community. At all. If anything, he's going add to its downfall despite his (seemingly) good intentions.

The best things Joe Rogan does for America?

-His willingness to fight against the feminization of the American man.
-His willingness to attack 1st Amendment issues objectively.
Rogan is an interesting person on a lot of levels.

His method of interviewing is second to none in my opinion and his broadcast platform allows him to ask and say what he wants when he wants.

He's very ignorant about some things but stays open minded regardless. I do not see him as 2nd Amendment friendly but I've yet to see someone articulate why his views on the 2nd are skewed in an effective manner.

I do not see Joe Rogan as a friend to the hunting community. At all. If anything, he's going add to its downfall despite his (seemingly) good intentions.

The best things Joe Rogan does for America?

-His willingness to fight against the feminization of the American man.
-His willingness to attack 1st Amendment issues objectively.

Curious why you state that? I know little about his stance on hunting outside what I've seen on a couple Meat Eater episodes.
Posted By: SKane Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by rosco1

I like Rogan.. when it comes to hunting tho he often talks out of his ass. But he is nonetheless pro hunting and his podcast reaches a lot of people, we need that.

Completely agree. He's an interesting cat with eclectic interests and even more eclectic guests on his JRX.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
WTF do I know, I get my rocks of watching and listening to CSPAN.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
I like him because I like his MMA commentary, he hates political correctness and is against the whole damn country catching the gay. Can't speak to the rest of the topics though.
Posted By: 2506man Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Haven't quite made up my mind on Rogan yet. I've seen videos with him and Cam Hanes shooting bows and supporting hunting but then see where Kurt Russell walked out on him after having to defend the 2nd amendment.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Joe Rogan narrating:

Posted By: Higginez Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
I like that Tim Pool guy and was looking forward to hearing him put Twitters feet to the fire.

Typical corporate lip service on their part but it took some cohones as well.

Overall letter grade C-
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by 2506man
Haven't quite made up my mind on Rogan yet. I've seen videos with him and Cam Hanes shooting bows and supporting hunting but then see where Kurt Russell walked out on him after having to defend the 2nd amendment.

Pretty sure that was not Joe Rogan that Kurt Russell walked out on .
Posted By: Bocajnala Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
I put him above a demorat.

-Jake

Curious why you state that? I know little about his stance on hunting outside what I've seen on a couple Meat Eater episodes.

He's very new and ignorant to the subject and his comments reflect.

i.e. "I'd never advocate for somebody going to Africa to shoot an elephant because you can't eat an elephant."
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
He’s pro weed. That gets you a lot of leeway with the libtards. If Trump really wanted to get sh1t done he could push for legal weed and the rest would be history.

In the words of Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused, “Hey man, are you cool?”

That wasn't Mathew McCaughey, it was Rory Cochrane, AKA Slater who said that.
Posted By: kkahmann Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
His podcasts with Steve Rinella are way more interesting than the meateater episodes.
His podcast with Dan Flores was the best one.
Posted By: DryPowder Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
The memes from the Alex Jones podcast will go on indefinitely. Thanks to Joe Rogan, we have this, Dr Phil and Alex grin

He's very new and ignorant to the subject and his comments reflect.

i.e. "I'd never advocate for somebody going to Africa to shoot an elephant because you can't eat an elephant."

Ahh. Gotcha. Ignorant and has an opinion. Can be a bad combo.
Posted By: Bocajnala Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
I think in time we'll see more support from Rogan on the hunting and 2a side of things.

I hope

-Jake
Posted By: Ringman Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
Joe and I don't seem to watch the same fights. Some people, in fact, see the fights in a rerun, differently with the sound turned off.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Joe Rogan - 03/06/19
He's got Phucg me money from that stupid "reality" show where they made people do stupid chit. I think he does a decent job articulating one stance for why someone is a hunter. Its not the only stance but I agree that it only helps our community. I don't know about him and 2A, just like I don't know about my garbage man and 2A.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

I hadn't heard that either. Took about all of 2 minutes on schidty internet to verify that it was not Rogan. So I'm not sure where the 2506man saw it. Definite bad side of the coin with the 'net is that ____s can spout whatever to a larger audience, the flip side is it's usually pretty easy to fact check said ___s.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
He's got Phucg me money from that stupid "reality" show where they made people do stupid chit. I think he does a decent job articulating one stance for why someone is a hunter. Its not the only stance but I agree that it only helps our community. I don't know about him and 2A, just like I don't know about my garbage man and 2A.

Some deep thinkin' there.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
I like the shows I've seen with Joe. He's got a good handle on MMA and I like his take, away from the actual fights. He's got a good inside track. Not to mention he's a pretty darn good martial artist himself.
He's fairly well educated on any topic where he brings someone in, he can talk intelligently. I really liked his podcast with Mel Gibson and Mel's dr. on Stem Cell. Very interesting. I haven't been around when he discussed hunting or guns, so have no idea where he stands on those.
Posted By: RDW Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
I don't think he is a friend of the 2A....

Posted By: efw Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Does everyone have to agree wholeheartedly with me on everything to be able to say I like them?

There are all kinds of guys here with whom I disagree on religion... who are diametrically opposes to my beliefs on religion... who I’m happy to call friends.

I don’t see where there is anything to gain for 2A purists if we stop associating with everyone who doesn’t agree with us. Seems like a loosing choice particularly because ours are the superior ideas.

I really like the folks in the intellectual dark web for their willingness to discuss topics that society considers out of bounds.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
He is a professional entertainer. He would pimp out his mother for views or ratings and is a shill for the Fertittas and the UFC. I'll believe that he is a real hunter when he goes w/out a guide and a camera.

mike r
Posted By: pal Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Joe Rogan is one of the good guys. And he has been a most excellent and valuable ambassador for MMA.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Originally Posted by lvmiker
He is a professional entertainer. He would pimp out his mother for views or ratings and is a shill for the Fertittas and the UFC. I'll believe that he is a real hunter when he goes w/out a guide and a camera.

mike r

I don’t believe this is true at all. I have been listening to his podcasts for several years. I don’t agree with a lot of political views, but he seems like an intellectually honest and good guy.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Rogan is a very smart guy. Fact

Rogan is the face of UFC. Fact

Rogan is a drug addict. Fact

Rogan is not 2A friendly. Fact

Rogan is not pro legal hunting. Fact

Rogan is not a hunter. Fact

Rogan bowhunts as stated guided and infront of cameras. I get some of you like his podcast, his comedy, his UFC commentation, and some of you probably like his stance of drugs. He is by no means an ambassador to hunting or guns! He has the opportunity to reach millions of anti-hunters and anti-2A and he doesn’t. He stays as politically correct as possible while trying to call himself a hunter. Listen to his podcast with Dudley if that doesn’t make you sick hearing his nonsense, than you are as big a loser as Rogan is.
Posted By: papat Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Seems to be a lot of facts both ways. Son listens to him every day he can. Fact- Rohan has become an avid elk hunter.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19
Well that was a good one of Uncle Ted.

Originally Posted by RDW
I don't think he is a friend of the 2A....

Posted By: Region6 Re: Joe Rogan - 03/07/19

Originally Posted by papat
Seems to be a lot of facts both ways. Son listens to him every day he can. Fact- Rohan has become an avid elk hunter.

Not sure about avid elk hunter. He has shot a handful of elk he was guided to on private ranches.

Avid elk shooter maybe
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Joe Rogan - 03/08/19
Originally Posted by Region6

Originally Posted by papat

Not sure about avid elk hunter. He has shot a handful of elk he was guided to on private ranches.

Avid elk shooter maybe

Correct. A hunter only needs a guide where laws require it.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Joe Rogan - 03/08/19
Listen to the Dudley Podcast then get back to me and tell me you respect him as a hunter! He can go hang with Rinella and his guide John Lee, O’Brian, and the Bozeman gangand I got no use for their kind.
Posted By: Walker Re: Joe Rogan - 03/08/19
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

Might be thinking of the interview with Jeffery Wells, ... not Joe Rogan.
Posted By: pal Re: Joe Rogan - 03/08/19
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
...A hunter only needs a guide where laws require it.

Bullspit!
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Joe Rogan - 03/08/19

I'm not sure if this is ignorance or arrogance, or a fair mix of both.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Joe Rogan - 03/08/19
wouldn't know much about Rogain. Whenever I watch the fights I turn the volume off if he's there. Unless Dominick Cruz is there too. That guy can analyze a fight and fighter about as well as it can be done, and throws shade on rogan for his bs like nightfall..
Posted By: Ringman Re: Joe Rogan - 03/08/19
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
wouldn't know much about Rogain. Whenever I watch the fights I turn the volume off if he's there. Unless Dominick Cruz is there too. That guy can analyze a fight and fighter about as well as it can be done, and throws shade on rogan for his bs like nightfall..

Exacty!
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Joe Rogan - 03/12/19
Any one that thinks Rogan is just talking regarding MMA has no idea what he's capable of. He is a very gifted martial artist.

The Definitive Taekwondo for MMA Guide: Joe Rogan's Kicks in Real Fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zSG4vXbQY
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Joe Rogan - 03/12/19
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Oh please enlighten how I am mistaken?

I didn't say anyone that hunts with a guide, I said NEEDS! Joe Rogan is no hunter and no friend to hunters. However I am very open to you showing me where and how I am wrong.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Joe Rogan - 03/12/19
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Any one that thinks Rogan is just talking regarding MMA has no idea what he's capable of. He is a very gifted martial artist.

The Definitive Taekwondo for MMA Guide: Joe Rogan's Kicks in Real Fights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zSG4vXbQY

Did I miss a post? Anyone that doesn't think Joe knows MMA is very mistaken.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
If you are sincerely interested in happenings on the southern border this is worth your time.

For all you geriatrics that are still puzzled by the term "podcast" it works just like A FUGKING RADIO! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW. THINK LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE FROM YOUR YOUTH!

Here it is:

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
Originally Posted by MOGC
Rogan is very weak on the Second Amendment. Also immediately after the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson Rogan was pounding the drum for the BLM. I lost any use for him right then.

^^^This^^^
Posted By: rem141r Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
ya i been watching those with calderon. interesting stuff and not what you'll hear anywhere else. rogan has a good program. intersperse it with some scuzz twittly and that crazy fuggen canuck tree cutter and you're looking at my evening.
Originally Posted by rem141r
ya i been watching those with calderon. interesting stuff and not what you'll hear anywhere else. rogan has a good program. intersperse it with some scuzz twittly and that crazy fuggen canuck tree cutter and you're looking at my evening.

Does some great interviews.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MOGC

^^^This^^^

Well then by all means go back to not listening to any interviews he does.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
I've watched a few podcasts from Rogan. It just depends who he has on. Rogan isn't very entertaining.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
For me Rogan is unbearable. Don't value anything he has to say.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
For me Rogan is unbearable. Don't value anything he has to say.

Hmmmm....

I don't think we're all getting how this works.

(fingers crossed)
I've watched a few podcasts from Rogan. It just depends who he has on. Rogan isn't very entertaining.

I'm sure you've heard a lot of his material.
Mike Tyson started a podcast called "hotboxing" where everybody smokes pot and tries to converse.

Tyson gets so high he's catatonic and just sits there most of the time.

At about 2:08 of this episode the guest brings out a big ass frog and Tyson stares at it for a long while saying nothing. It's funny to watch.

Tyson is one of the most entertaining persons to ever walk this earth.

Fugking hilarious.
Tyson is one of the most entertaining persons to ever walk this earth.

Fugking hilarious.

He *is* entertaining. But he needs to back off the spliff if he's going to conduct a podcast. He's so high on many of them that he barely participates.
I highly doubt Mike Tyson is making much money off the Bristoe demographic.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
If Tyson had a brain he’d be dangerous. 😜
Tyson's no dummy.

He might be an addict but he's no dummy.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If Tyson had a brain he’d be dangerous. 😜

Tyson is actually a fairly bright guy. I thought of Tyson when Rogan's name came up because the best Joe Rogan podcast I've seen is the one with Mike Tyson.
Tyson talks about the time he smoked some of that stuff that comes from psychedelic toads. That's why the podcast where they bring out that big frog is so funny.

It's plain to see that looking at that big frog is taking Tyson back to his toad smoking experience.
If you find Tyson the least bit entertaining or interesting you should read his autobiography.
Posted By: fester Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Wkzau63GU
If you find Tyson the least bit entertaining or interesting you should read his autobiography.

Iron mike is a cool dude.
I enjoyed Steve O story of him and mike with an 8 ball of blow...🤪
Posted By: FreeMe Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
He's got Phucg me money from that stupid "reality" show where they made people do stupid chit....

I can hardly believe no one has corrected this yet....

The operative phrase is "Phuq you money". That's what Trump has, and apparently, Rogan has a measure of it too.
Posted By: BWalker Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
I've been watching Rogan for years. I believe he is a work in progress as it pertains to hunting and the 2A. I also believe he will be good for our side long term.
‘Walker,

Don’t go getting all objective and stuff. You won’t fit in.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
The is a lot of BS on the fire today.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
Originally Posted by BWalker
I've been watching Rogan for years. I believe he is a work in progress as it pertains to hunting and the 2A. I also believe he will be good for our side long term.

Yep, Joe is a friend...not the enemy as the old guys want to believe.
I've not seen anything out of Rogan to indicate that he's very involved with political or social issues *period*.

He's traveled around so much with DMT that I doubt he feels the need to involve himself in such mundane matters.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19
Fear Factor is what “Made” J.Rogan. He's riding high (literally) off that show. Laughing

I don't know how I'd label Joe Rogan.

But I know he has 5,000,000+ plus subscribers to his podcast and he is extremely vocal regarding the onslaught against the American male. He's also vocal about the transgender movement, especially when it comes to athletics.

He is an accomplished individual and independently wealthy due to early successes in his career. He isn't ashamed to admit it either.

He by no means came up with the idea of a podcast but he is one of the largest advocates of it and the reason he is an advocate of it is because it allows the podcaster to be BEHOLDEN TO NOBODY and he is very vocal about that as well.

You may not agree with him on a lot of issues, and some days I honestly don't feel like listening to him. But I'll see the name of his guest and say 'Hell, you might learn something from this' and listen to it anyway. 9 times out of 10 you will learn something you didn't know.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Joe Rogan - 06/02/19

I don't know how I'd label Joe Rogan.

But I know he has 5,000,000+ plus subscribers to his podcast and he is extremely vocal regarding the onslaught against the American male. He's also vocal about the transgender movement, especially when it comes to athletics.

He is an accomplished individual and independently wealthy due to early successes in his career. He isn't ashamed to admit it either.

He by no means came up with the idea of a podcast but he is one of the largest advocates of it and the reason he is an advocate of it is because it allows the podcaster to be BEHOLDEN TO NOBODY and he is very vocal about that as well.

You may not agree with him on a lot of issues, and some days I honestly don't feel like listening to him. But I'll see the name of his guest and say 'Hell, you might learn something from this' and listen to it anyway. 9 times out of 10 you will learn something you didn't know.

I listen to him all the time, some topics just don't interest me on a given day. Either way he's a free thinker and all of us don't agree on every subject, he voices his opinion whether people agree or not...that's what men do.
He’ll also laugh in a guests face if they go off the rails.

It takes a lot but he’ll do it.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Joe Rogan - 06/03/19
He’ll also laugh in a guests face if they go off the rails.

It takes a lot but he’ll do it.

He doesn't feel the need, nor has any restrictions to follow any format/platform to appease anyone....I like that. The UFC allows him to do his thing, whether ESPN will continue to do so will be seen soon.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Joe Rogan - 06/03/19
The amount of content Rogan puts out is insane.

Some of it ends up pretty good.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Joe Rogan - 06/03/19
Joe Rogan, I smoke rocks.
Posted By: k20350 Re: Joe Rogan - 06/03/19

Oh please enlighten how I am mistaken?

I didn't say anyone that hunts with a guide, I said NEEDS! Joe Rogan is no hunter and no friend to hunters. However I am very open to you showing me where and how I am wrong.

Are u out of your mind. He promotes hunting and feeding your family with wild game more than ANYONE in media. No one in Los Angeles/entertainment defends hunting openly more than him. He promotes many hunting companies and products.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Joe Rogan - 06/03/19
Could Joe Rogan be Chuck Norris’ son ?
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 06/07/19
Posted By: WildWest Re: Joe Rogan - 06/07/19
Excellent . Very good explanation .
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 07/13/19
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Joe Rogan - 07/13/19
I think a Joe Rogan/ George Foreman podcast would be interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if George divulged some juicy inside stuff regarding boxing.
Posted By: fester Re: Joe Rogan - 07/13/19
F u c k yeah I take testosterone..... everybody should!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 07/13/19
Rogan is okay,....but he showed his ass when he threw that fit in the bagel shop.
Rogan is okay,....but he showed his ass when he threw that fit in the bagel shop.

Rogan would kick the spit out of 99.9% of people on this site....

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 07/13/19
Originally Posted by fester

That's what he told 'em at the bagel shop.

That's what he told 'em at the bagel shop.

That bagel boss...... all talk.
Posted By: erikj Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19

I listened, while I was on the road. Homosexual, Asian, white supremacist cracked me up.
Posted By: Beansnbacon33 Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Never cared for him. Pothead with money.
Posted By: fester Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Never cared for him. Pothead with money.

You don’t like him because he smokes pot and has money? 👍🏻
Don't care much for potheads. He has money, good for him. That's all.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by erikj

I listened, while I was on the road. Homosexual, Asian, white supremacist cracked me up.

Yeah some pretty good dialogue on that one.

And I'm glad at least some people understand why I post these podcasts. LOL.

I’m curious what kind of music you listen to, what books you read (if you read) and who your favorite entertainer
is!

Care to share? That’s all....

Grow the fugk up.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Quite he is having his 5 minutes of fame.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Pot is one of the more sedate things that Rogan uses,...and it's his business. He owns his own body.

It's the DMT that's going to get him in trouble, however. It's taking him into places that he has no business being.

He's going to bring something back with him one of these days.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Quite he is having his 5 minutes of fame.

[Linked Image]
Pot is one of the more sedate things that Rogan uses,...and it's his business. He owns his own body.

It's the DMT that's going to get him in trouble, however. It's taking him into places that he has no business being.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
this the guy who invented the stuff to grow hair...
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19

Ah come on, somebody has to blaze the trail, see what's on the other side of the mountain, sail across the ocean etc etc....Joe seems to have a handle on it. I've never dabbled but find the stories interesting nevertheless.
I could give two fugks if he's shoving Everclear soaked tampons up his ass.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
this the guy who invented the stuff to grow hair...

lolol,......he's gonna have to put a toupee' on if he plans on making any money with it.
Apparently, it’s like a rocket 🚀

DMT........
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Ah come on, somebody has to blaze the trail, see what's on the other side of the mountain, sail across the ocean etc etc....Joe seems to have a handle on it. I've never dabbled but find the stories interesting nevertheless.

Read "The Spirit Molecule".

The first 3rd of the book is boring,....about all the stuff the doctor had to go through to get the authorization to work with it.

The rest of the book is pretty interesting.
I’m all for it. Dude is not killing, raping, robbing or causing harm....

Who drinks alcohol? Fuggin losers
Open your mind Bristoe........ let go of all things that bind you
Posted By: k20350 Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19

I find it interesting when people hate someone that they literally have to go out of their way to listen to. Its not like your stumbling across him on the local news. HAHA Some seriously cantankerous old bastards on here. I seriously get home from work grab my dinner and a beer and come on here to see who's riled up about silly nonsense.
It should open your eyes...

Pot will open your eyes:
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19

Read "The Spirit Molecule".

The first 3rd of the book is boring,....about all the stuff the doctor had to go through to get the authorization to work with it.

The rest of the book is pretty interesting.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll track it down. I've heard it mentioned before,sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by k20350

I find it interesting when people hate someone that they literally have to go out of their way to listen to. Its not like your stumbling across him on the local news. HAHA Some seriously cantankerous old bastards on here. I seriously get home from work grab my dinner and a beer and come on here to see who's riled up about silly nonsense.

Why you hatin on flave’ Wise he like alcohol and tampons up his ass?

Does it bother you?

I’m curious what kind of music you listen to, what books you read (if you read) and who your favorite entertainer
is!

I've listened to him, just nothing extraordinary IMO, but not terrible. Been collecting rare and obscure vinyl records and cassettes since I was in middle school. Born and raised on a small farm in South TX. Have a degree in Fine Art Illustration, and yes I read. Kafka, Nietzsche, Jung. Too many to name. I am working in my field. I put myself through college painting anything from portraits in oils to custom signage for businesses. If I offended you I apologize. Was only stating that he is a pothead and not my favorite person to listen to. Cheers

is!

I've listened to him, just nothing extraordinary IMO, but not terrible. Been collecting rare and obscure vinyl records and cassettes since I was in middle school. Born and raised on a small farm in South TX. Have a degree in Fine Art Illustration, and yes I read. Kafka, Nietzsche, Jung. Too many to name. I am working in my field. I put myself through college painting anything from portraits in oils to custom signage for businesses. If I offended you I apologize. Was only stating that he is a pothead and not my favorite person to listen to. Cheers

Grow the fugk up.

Thank you.

Does it bother you?

I don't think Mr. k2 is hating on anything I've said.

I could be wrong.

Thank you.

No. Seriously.

Grow the fugk up.
Sure thing pal.
Sure thing pal.

Aren't you the same idiot that claimed his wife got her ass kicked by a pack of negroes?
Sure thing pal.

Aren't you the same idiot that claimed his wife got her ass kicked by a pack of negroes?

There's only been one?

is!

Grow the fugk up.

Thank you.

Lol

So who did you listen to?

Nerd
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Interviewer...not bad.

Fighter? Meh. 'roids, TRT, HGH, does not make a true pugilist.

Hunter? Not really. Watching the MeatEater episodes were telling.

2nd A guy? Needs work.
Sure thing pal.

Aren't you the one who prides himself on not working? And what kinda name is Flave anyway? Rapper? Affinity for blacks? Loudmouth behind a keyboard. No one here really likes you man. Some just play along with your stupid game.
Been collecting rare and obscure vinyl records and cassettes since I was in middle school. Born and raised on a small farm in South TX. Have a degree in Fine Art Illustration, and yes I read. Kafka, Nietzsche, Jung. Too many to name. I am working in my field. I put myself through college painting anything from portraits in oils to custom signage for businesses.

Day-um!
Posted By: ribka Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19

Good on Rogan to have Andy NGO on. I was waiting for Rogan to interview him

A lot of the malcontents ( self described true patriots on their cricket phones) on the fire discount the importance of his podcasts

Ignorance of today’s culture

Ngo is doing yoemans work for conservatives
Many on here speak of taking action yet remain impotent and action less key board warriors

the oracles on here have yet to understand his importance
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Been collecting rare and obscure vinyl records and cassettes since I was in middle school. Born and raised on a small farm in South TX. Have a degree in Fine Art Illustration, and yes I read. Kafka, Nietzsche, Jung. Too many to name. I am working in my field. I put myself through college painting anything from portraits in oils to custom signage for businesses.

Day-um!

Lol. You can’t make this schit up.
Posted By: k20350 Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19

Does it bother you?

I don't think Mr. k2 is hating on anything I've said.

I could be wrong.

Correct I'm agreeing with you haha
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan

That wasn't Mathew McCaughey, it was Rory Cochrane, AKA Slater who said that.
I said it way before that dude did.

Aren't you the one who prides himself on not working? And what kinda name is Flave anyway? Rapper? Affinity for blacks? Loudmouth behind a keyboard. No one here really likes you man. Some just play along with your stupid game.

That's me.

How much to paint my portrait?

Nothing too crazy. Thinking 10'X12' ish.
Originally Posted by ribka

Good on Rogan to have Andy NGO on. I was waiting for Rogan to interview him

A lot of the malcontents ( self described true patriots on their cricket phones) on the fire discount the importance of his podcasts

Ignorance of today’s culture

Ngo is doing yoemans work for conservatives
Many on here speak of taking action yet remain impotent and action less key board warriors

the oracles on here have yet to understand his importance

Good interview fo' show!
Posted By: 79S Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19

That's me.

How much to paint my portrait?

Nothing too crazy. Thinking 10'X12' ish.

Mmm go the mural route, living room wall. You want to wow people when they enter your lair!
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Joe Rogan - 07/14/19
Don't be stupid guys. For krissake can't you SEE the possibility here of deFlave wall paper? You could have a whole wall of your trailer/house/shed done in your favorite daFlavor. Sell em on da internet for thousands and pay me only 73%of the gross. We will all be rich I tell ya.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Never heard of Joe Rohan before this, but he sure sounds like a lot of guys in their 30’s and 40’s I’ve met. Not remotely effeminate, but raised apart and away from the whole firearms and hunting ethos.

A product of the times and their environment. Rogan probably has a big following . Him going hunting at all is a plus IMHO.

Gonna listen to the Nugent interview when I get time.
Of all the interviews Rogan has done, Nugent is probably one of the least interesting.
Posted By: achadwick Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Joe Rohan probably has the highest downloads of any podcaster on Earth. Well over 150,000,000 per month, I understand.
I know Boomers don't know who Eddie Bravo is, but you won't find anyone else giving somebody like him air time.

Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Joe’s stand up acts have been on point as well in the last few years...They’re on Netflix.

He goes hard at the Liberal SJW Radicals who want to shut down a persons ability to have a voice and express a viewpoint different than theirs.

Comedians, especially successful ones, understand the true danger of people being censored. Dave Chappelle has been extremely vocal both in his comedy, and through interviews over this very same problem...

The shît people are losing their mind over and becoming enraged about is crazytown talk. Comedians are fighting against them.

His podcasts are really well done..Been listening to them for years..He’s a good dude that is open to learning, or at least open to listening to a different PoV.

😎

Posted By: Lonny Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20

I've only listened to Rogan for a few months and the Villeneuve interview was very interesting. SC Gwynne was also good.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20

Glenn way far more interesting than Sue Atkins. I had a hard time listening after she told Joe that the wolverines in her area were 130lb monsters......makes me wonder if she has ever actually seen one.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Just call me clueless, before this post I'd never heard of Glenn Villeneuve or Life Below Zero......

Now I'm an hour and a half deep into this video...Thanks a hell of a lot Deflave.
Nice way to get the week started wasting a morning away on YT..........................
Posted By: Lonny Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20

Glenn way far more interesting than Sue Atkins. I had a hard time listening after she told Joe that the wolverines in her area were 130lb monsters......makes me wonder if she has ever actually seen one.[/quote]

Yeah, ol' Sue was a bullchitter in the interview like she is on the show. I listened to part of Sue's interview and didn't she mention something about 250 lb wolves or some far-fetched weight?
Posted By: centershot Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
I like his podcasts. Don't agree with everything he has to say, but that is true of everyone I have ever known. What he does do is let people talk without a filter and without time constraints or edits for bias.

His hunts are done on the Deseret Ranch in Utah. Like he said, "Wouldn't you hunt there if you could?"
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Rogan is an open borders hypocrite, and a total retard when it comes to anything firearms/hunting related. But he does get very interesting guests, worth listening to most of them. The Ed Calderone ones are great for example.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
I know Boomers don't know who Eddie Bravo is, but you won't find anyone else giving somebody like him air time.

Eddie Bravo is a hoot! You can doubt his information and opinions but you can't doubt his enthusiasm and conviction. And, he can pretty much strangle anyone to death if he wants to.
Originally Posted by JeffA
Just call me clueless, before this post I'd never heard of Glenn Villeneuve or Life Below Zero......

Now I'm an hour and a half deep into this video...Thanks a hell of a lot Deflave.
Nice way to get the week started wasting a morning away on YT..........................

Meh.

You’ve done well enough in life. You can burn a Monday. LOL.
Originally Posted by centershot
I like his podcasts. Don't agree with everything he has to say, but that is true of everyone I have ever known. What he does do is let people talk without a filter and without time constraints or edits for bias.

His hunts are done on the Deseret Ranch in Utah. Like he said, "Wouldn't you hunt there if you could?"

Which is hypocritical on his part. And completely ignorant.
Claro,

He cracks me up.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Both joe and edgie are idiots. 10th planet jj is ok, rubber guard and all. but thats where edgies interest ends.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Both joe and edgie are idiots. 10th planet jj is ok, rubber guard and all. but thats where edgies interest ends.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Joe Rogan - 01/13/20
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Glenn way far more interesting than Sue Atkins. I had a hard time listening after she told Joe that the wolverines in her area were 130lb monsters......makes me wonder if she has ever actually seen one.
I put Sue AIkens right up there with those nutjob Alaskan Bush morons, it's a miracle Sue hasn't killed herself by now.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 01/25/20
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Joe Rogan - 01/25/20
Sure thing pal.

Preach it brother! Who the hell wears a clock around their neck anyway?!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Joe Rogan - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I put Sue AIkens right up there with those nutjob Alaskan Bush morons, it's a miracle Sue hasn't killed herself by now.

I'm pretty sure she posts on here under the username "watch4bear". Maybe someone can verify that?
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 01/25/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain

beansandothermensbacon is the same retard that claimed his wife got clocked in the bar by a pack of negroes.

FOS.
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Joe Rogan - 01/25/20
I've watched a couple of his shows. He had Pat Mcnamara on and that was entertaining. Some old wrestler he interviewed who was talking about Andre the Giant was pretty funny too. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch his podcast, but if you're bored you can kill some time and maybe be entertained some.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I've watched a couple of his shows. He had Pat Mcnamara on and that was entertaining. Some old wrestler he interviewed who was talking about Andre the Giant was pretty funny too. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch his podcast, but if you're bored you can kill some time and maybe be entertained some.

You mean like when you're driving and have nothing else to do?
Posted By: dodgefan Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Yeah that works.
Yeah that works.

Almost like talk radio.
Man I hate talk radio.

All those radio shows going in the morning when I just want to listen to some music. I'd rather read the transcript than listen to the show honestly.
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Since this is a Joe Rogan thread, what do you Rogan fans think about his recent comment that he will be voting for Bernie Sanders?
Man I hate talk radio.

All those radio shows going in the morning when I just want to listen to some music. I'd rather read the transcript than listen to the show honestly.

That would imply that you don't like podcasts. Or talk radio.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Since this is a Joe Rogan thread, what do you Rogan fans think about his recent comment that he will be voting for Bernie Sanders?

Pretty sure that's been covered in this thread.
In general That is true. I've only watched a handful of podcasts and never listen to talk radio.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

Rogan smokes dope and Bernie wants to legalize it. Not that much to think about.
Posted By: Musicianized Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Listen to the Dudley Podcast then get back to me and tell me you respect him as a hunter! He can go hang with Rinella and his guide John Lee, O’Brian, and the Bozeman gangand I got no use for their kind.

Wtf is wrong with Rinella?
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by Musicianized

A lot.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

A lot.

+ P

I don't think so since he made the Sanders comment a couple of days ago and most of this thread is months old.

I don't think so since he made the Sanders comment a couple of days ago and most of this thread is months old.

I see you're from Oregon.
Posted By: Walter_Sobchak Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters. I’m sure I’m in the minority here, I don’t have to agree with someone’s politics to enjoy entertainment content they provide.
Originally Posted by Walter_Sobchak

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters..

Of course he can support anyone he wants to, but generally Marxists aren't too popular on the 'fire. That's why I asked the question.
Posted By: Walter_Sobchak Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters..

Of course he can support anyone he wants to, but generally Marxists aren't too popular on the 'fire. That's why I asked the question.

Great point

beansandothermensbacon is the same retard that claimed his wife got clocked in the bar by a pack of negroes.

FOS.

Probably more like.. she smoked some of that "marijuana, that makes white women want to lay with the black men"..

A lot.

Well that says a lot.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Rogan smokes dope and Bernie wants to legalize it. Not that much to think about.

I think it really is that simple. I've listened to him a bunch, and that's really about as deep as he gets. But he has interesting guests! I keep coming back for them.

A lot.

Well that says a lot.

Try reading the thread. It's all covered.
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

A lot.

Well that says a lot.

I guess I could just as easily ask you what is right about Rinella?

I personally can't back and or support anyone that supports BHA. I think he is full of sh_t. He is a used car salesman.
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.

He'll win without pandering to the dopers.

You don't base someone on their opinions? Well you as well as everyone else certainly make a connection with someone based on their personality, opinions, likes, and dislikes.

I personally can't back and or support anyone that supports BHA. I think he is full of sh_t. He is a used car salesman.

Standby for Randy Newberg PM's.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

I think that’s Rogans prerogative, and won’t greatly affect whether I like listening to him or agree with his opinions on other matters. I’m sure I’m in the minority here, I don’t have to agree with someone’s politics to enjoy entertainment content they provide.

Oh, that can't be right. The way it works around the 'fire is he has to now be added to the ignore list with Patagucci and Levis.
wink

Haha..... Isn't it corner jumper newberg? smile smile
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

Nah he's probably too busy beating his pecker while watching his own schitshow.

You don't base someone on their opinions? Well you as well as everyone else certainly make a connection with someone based on their personality, opinions, likes, and dislikes.

Out of context Shifty

I said based off "one" of their opinions.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Out of context Shifty

One or more it's still an opinion and it has influence on you. But please carry on.

I bet you agree with him about just showing up at another guys hunting spot too right?

Funny this is from his PM to me. Yet when he saw me in Bozeman this past summer he looked at me and didn't say a f_cking word! My friend was like that guy looks like he just saw a ghost. Who is he. So I told her all about him.

I'm easy to find if you get to Bozeman. Look me up. We can visit about me sucking a fat turd, or whatever topic you want.

Out of context Shifty

One or more it's still an opinion and it has influence on you. But please carry on.

I bet you agree with him about just showing up at another guys hunting spot too right?

Please do enlighten me, I have no idea who's hunting spot he showed up at or why?

I have my own hunting spots lol. If he showed up at one I'd welcome him.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

I see you're from Oregon.

jeez you can get snarky.

Geno
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

I have a hard time listening to corksuckers who support commies.

Out of context Shifty

Please do enlighten me, I have no idea who's hunting spot he showed up at or why?

I have my own hunting spots lol. If he showed up at one I'd welcome him.

Listen to his cast with Dudley. Don't tell me you are one of those guys too!

Nah he's probably too busy beating his pecker while watching his own schitshow.

He has some pretty good real hunting shows. Too bad you arent interested in them.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Tell me how it cured yours. I'm dying to hear it.
Yeah I dont have an hour and 40 minutes to listen for something I have no idea what you are talking about..

Assume whatever you want I guess. I dont give a [bleep].
Yeah I dont have an hour and 40 minutes to listen for something I have no idea what you are talking about..

Assume whatever you want I guess. I dont give a [bleep].

8 posts in 2 hours on a topic you don't give a shidt about.

lol

ok
Posted By: KFWA Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
I had a chance to listen to about 7 of his podcasts last weekend in a row. It was the first time I've listened to him or maybe even a podcast for that matter. I may have listened to an odd one in the past to hear a specific person but I really don't remember.

at any rate, I don't dislike his style. I could live without his assistant googling random thoughts by Joe to validate stuff but that's part of his routine.

Sometimes he lets the person he is talking to take over the conversation, sometimes it seems like its Rogan that is getting interviewed and when you listen to them serially like I did, the story lines get very repetitive.

That said, there are a bunch - hundreds of podcasts out there to choose from and for him to have a regular following he has to be doing something right.

His ability to land serious "A" level guests and have real sponsors says he has the attention of alot of people out there.

I had forgot about Fear Factor, I never watched it but I do remember him from Newsradio.

I only listen to podcasts on long car trips. I'll probably try to move on to someone else as I have listened to just about everyone I care to hear from Rogan.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

I didn't say it cured [bleep]. I will say 5 months ago I had the right half of my colon and my gall bladder removed. A week later I had serious complications from surgery that I'm still dealing with. I missed archery season and most of firearm season.

If you want to act like an ignorant fuuck, go right ahead but until you've been through it you should probably shut your [bleep] and go back to your beer. Since you're obviously ignorant of the medicinal qualities it has.

I mean sure I could've kept pounding down the dilaudid but..
Originally Posted by KFWA
I had a chance to listen to about 7 of his podcasts last weekend in a row. It was the first time I've listened to him or maybe even a podcast for that matter. I may have listened to an odd one in the past to hear a specific person but I really don't remember.

at any rate, I don't dislike his style. I could live without his assistant googling random thoughts by Joe to validate stuff but that's part of his routine.

Sometimes he lets the person he is talking to take over the conversation, sometimes it seems like its Rogan that is getting interviewed and when you listen to them serially like I did, the story lines get very repetitive.

That said, there are a bunch - hundreds of podcasts out there to choose from and for him to have a regular following he has to be doing something right.

His ability to land serious "A" level guests and have real sponsors says he has the attention of alot of people out there.

I had forgot about Fear Factor, I never watched it but I do remember him from Newsradio.

I only listen to podcasts on long car trips. I'll probably try to move on to someone else as I have listened to just about everyone I care to hear from Rogan.

At least you listened to the Bill Maher one.

And thought he wasn't so bad.

Soooooooooo
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
The Joe Rogan/Mike Tyson podcast is good.

Tyson had recently smoked a frog and was trying to wrap his mind around the experience it resulted in.

Rogan was giving Tyson frog smoking advice.

I didn't say it cured [bleep]. I will say 5 months ago I had the right half of my colon and my gall bladder removed. A week later I had serious complications from surgery that I'm still dealing with. I missed archery season and most of firearm season.

If you want to act like an ignorant fuuck, go right ahead but until you've been through it you should probably shut your [bleep] and go back to your beer. Since you're obviously ignorant of the medicinal qualities it has.

I drink White Claw you stupid fugg.

Drop som CBD in your colostomy bag and chug it.

Soooooooooo

yea I raved about how great Bill Maher was - that was the takeaway from that thread.

I drink White Claw you stupid fugg.

Drop som CBD in your colostomy bag and chug it.

Thats not a suprise you sound like a [bleep] pussy.

I dont have a colostomy bag pal but if I did Id mail it to ya.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Which part of the frog do you smoke?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Which part of the frog do you smoke?

The pole according to Billy.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Sorry to hear of this fellow archer. God bless.

Soooooooooo

yea I raved about how great Bill Maher was - that was the takeaway from that thread.

I sense some sarcasm?

Not sure, because that was pretty much it.

Without the raving.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Frog pole?

Like a gig?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Thanks man. All is well now for the most part just can't trust a fart. 😂
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
I've met Rinella, got drunk with him in Ketchikan. He was a nice guy and we talked about all kinds of subjects.

Soooooooooo

I sense some sarcasm?

Not sure, because that was pretty much it.

Without the raving.

take solace in the reality you aren't the only one who has comprehension challenges here on the fire.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Mutrystanized just made me not want to support legal weed, and I really wanted to support legal weed.
I've met Rinella, got drunk with him in Ketchikan. He was a nice guy and we talked about all kinds of subjects.

All I know about him is his show and that he grew up about 45 miles from me.

He advocates humane kills, hunting ethics, utilizing as much of your harvest as possible.. I've never seen one thing from any of his shows that I can bad mouth and kind of admire the guy.
Mutrystanized just made me not want to support legal weed, and I really wanted to support legal weed.

More power to ya. It's legal here so I could care less. It has its uses and abuses just like anything else. I didn't really enjoy the high feeling it gave me anxiety. It helped the pain though and I was taking dilaudid way to much.

Believe Nothing You Hear, and Only One Half That You See

A lot of people have not only met but know serial killers. You know the drill right? Interviewer interviewing the murderer, rapist, or ect next door neighbor. He was a nice guy I can't believe this! Blah blah blah...... NO I realize he isn't a murderer, rapist, ect. But he is a hunter that is not a strong 2A supporter. He talks a great game about hunting but beware the smoke n mirrors. Meeting a guy and having a drink with a guy isn't knowing a guy. Sorry but anyone that supports BHA to me is the enemy. Now I am not saying the guy doesn't know how to make a show, but a SHOW it is! If you like him and or any of the others in that Bozeman crowd good for you. I have zero use for any of them.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Weed bad . Ruining your liver with gallons of alcohol good.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
What or who is BHA and what's the problem with them?

I'm easy to find if you get to Bozeman. Look me up. We can visit about me sucking a fat turd, or whatever topic you want.

You're not the only one he does that to.

Still hasn't read the thread.

LOL.

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers:

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...JFRrHV9sg8ub0WMSSozG0alr5bxoCCH8QAvD_BwE

The problem with them is they're really green activists disguised as regular ol' backcountry enthusiasts. And they're really good at it too.

They get people like Rinella (who is an experienced hunter) to get on board. It gives them validation in the hunting and outdoors communities. But they're just playing the long game. They try and unite outdoorsmen in hopes of taking down the big lobby money. i.e. Mining, logging, ranching, agriculture, etc.

Same old leftist strategy. Chip away at the big rocks until there's nothing left.

He's also the face of UFC.

In case any of you other cave dwellers missed it. Adds to his popularity a smidge.

Still hasn't read the thread.

LOL.

This thread, I read the whole fkning thing.

I watched most of the interview too. Whatever
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
As I said in the other thread, Rogan isn't much of a thinker. He's just a click-bait libertine. I'd be surprised if you ever got more out of him than something like "lunch is good!"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan#Advocacy
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

My buddy's son is going through that. I know it isn't easy. He's 25.

The best for you, brother.
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers:

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...JFRrHV9sg8ub0WMSSozG0alr5bxoCCH8QAvD_BwE

The problem with them is they're really green activists disguised as regular ol' backcountry enthusiasts. And they're really good at it too.

They get people like Rinella (who is an experienced hunter) to get on board. It gives them validation in the hunting and outdoors communities. But they're just playing the long game. They try and unite outdoorsmen in hopes of taking down the big lobby money. i.e. Mining, logging, ranching, agriculture, etc.

Same old leftist strategy. Chip away at the big rocks until there's nothing left.

Thanks, I do seem to recall some discussion of them in the past now that I see their full name.

Rogan has plenty of blind spots and California type thinking, although he seems like a pretty good guy otherwise. Still, I don't listen to the JRE to hear Joe, I listen to hear his guests,which are often very interesting. I'm guessing its the same for most of those who listen.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

Now is that above or below a New York City Real Estate developer?

Asking for a friend....
Typical. You're still trying to figure out if Trump is better than a used car salesman.

Proof stupid is hard to shake.
Posted By: huntinaz Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20

Rogan has plenty of blind spots and California type thinking, although he seems like a pretty good guy otherwise. Still, I don't listen to the JRE to hear Joe, I listen to hear his guests,which are often very interesting. I'm guessing its the same for most of those who listen.

Exactly
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

My buddy's son is going through that. I know it isn't easy. He's 25.

The best for you, brother.

Damn that's young. He might have lynch syndrome, especially if there's a family history. I'm waiting on genetic testing results. My dad and his brothers and sisters almost all had colon cancer.

I'm only 45 . If Id of waited till 50 for my first colonoscopy Id be dead.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Asking for a friend....

Let's see So far He has done a lot and would say he has done a ton considering that during his entire term so far they have done nothing but try to discredit him and take him down. Just imagine for a minute if they actually did their f_ucking job we elected and pay them to do what would have been accomplished. Funny thing is most all his notable accomplishments so far have been all things that the left in the passed talked about doing and ran their election campaigns on, But now they are so adamantly against it all of a sudden. I remember another President very similar to Trump, they hated him so much they killed him. Think about that because you can't have it both ways!

Ask a friend to explain it to you.

Ask a friend to explain it to you.

At this point I don't think that or anything else will help him figure it out.
Posted By: 79S Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Asking for a friend....

It’s below and slightly above a socialist democrat from Vermont.. Also just above a quid quo pro former Vice President from Rhode Island. But below wanna be injun from Oklahoma via Massachusetts.
At this point I dont give a [bleep] and you 2 dicjkheads can shove it up your ass.
Biggest bunch of pricks Ive ever seen in a forum. You should be proud.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Joe Rogan - 01/26/20
Biggest bunch of pricks Ive ever seen in a forum. You should be proud.

You need to do a little more reading around here. lol
Posted By: Musicianized Re: Joe Rogan - 01/27/20
For the record..

No. I don't agree with Rogan. He's not an outdoorsman. He obviously doesn't understand the code.

Someday he might. I doubt it though after watching that.

If you can't keep a secret, Rogan can't either.

If you're worried about [bleep] like that don't take people.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Joe Rogan - 01/27/20
Rogans Alex Jones episode ( only seen one ) was pretty out there LOL
Posted By: slg888 Re: Joe Rogan - 01/27/20
I was really hoping for the Rogan vs Snipes fight. Heard Snipes backed down after seeing Rogan train for it. I use to listen to Rogan often, but lot of his interviews got boring with his choice of lame guest so I rarely tune in.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
Posted By: rem141r Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
rogan has a good podcast and some interesting guests. he's smart enough to let the guest talk unlike bloviators like hannity.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
I find it kinda funny that Toe Rogen wants to support the very people who want to take his wealth and give to lazy azz do nothing.

Which is exactly why nobody should take political advice from Toe.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
Rogan is a wannabe. He's never been much good at anything, but keeps on trying to be relevant. He's not.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Rogan is a wannabe. He's never been much good at anything, but keeps on trying to be relevant. He's not.

LOL
Posted By: KFWA Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
I just watched his stand up show called Triggered on Netflix. He's alot better stand up than I thought he'd be.
Posted By: Musicianized Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
Anyone that votes for Sanders is a F U C K I N G M O R O N.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
Anyone that votes for Sanders is a F U C K I N G M O R O N.

apparently the DNC thinks that too!
Posted By: MontanaCreekHunter Re: Joe Rogan - 02/01/20
He clearly doesn't give a sh_t about 2A! He probably supports BHA. If you took him to your prime hunting location he openly admits he will hunt it without you, or your permission, and I would bet take his friends as well. While his stance on drugs has changed a little he doesn't care about society, he only cares about his wants. He isn't dumb by any stretch of the imagination. A lot of smart people believe and do stupid sh_t.
Posted By: erikj Re: Joe Rogan - 02/02/20
Try not to be too easily "triggered" by the comedian Joe Rogan.

Joe: "I'm usually high as fu ck and say all kinds of stupid s hit."
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
This is funny

Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
If there ever was a White Repuke Blacks could vote for Trump is it.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20

laughable.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20

Like him or hate him he has over 5 million subscribers.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
Originally Posted by FatCity67

That's funny scheidt there.

Let's go to Irvine CA, It's a buncha Asians and White people, They got these great programs. laugh

Ha Ha

Geno
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
I thought it was a good one too.😂😂😂

Originally Posted by Valsdad

That's funny scheidt there.

Let's go to Irvine CA, It's a buncha Asians and White people, They got these great programs. laugh

Ha Ha

Geno
Posted By: pal Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

...and $25,000,000.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
i watched sanders on rogans blog. he made a very convincing case. sounded really good. of course free healthcare would be great. free college, great. pay off everybodies loans, wonderful. good jobs for everybody. invite in the poor immigrants so they can enjoy the american dream and we'll all coexist and live happily ever after. all total unrealstic horschit like every other politicians crap.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
Free stuff is usually worth exactly what you paid for it.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Joe Rogan - 02/12/20
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

...and $25,000,000.

And a smoking hot wife...
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 04/15/20
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Joe Rogan - 04/15/20

Clearly, you have never seen him kick a heavy bag. I can handle myself pretty well, but he could probably knock my head clean off.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 04/15/20
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Clearly, you have never seen him kick a heavy bag. I can handle myself pretty well, but he could probably knock my head clean off.

Raider isn't real sharp FYI.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 05/10/20
Posted By: logcutter Re: Joe Rogan - 05/10/20
I wanna see old Joe and Dana in the ring..Oh yes..Let the mouths prevail..
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 09/05/20
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 09/14/20

Flave,

Kudos to you for informing all the Boomers that his show should be followed.

You are always right.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1305487258036781056

Bless you Flave.

Dave
Posted By: slumlord Re: Joe Rogan - 09/14/20
Trump is a go for it.

Puts Biden in a corner, Rogan could do a great job.

4 hours. biden would melt.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Joe Rogan - 09/14/20
Best of all, no prior knowledge of the questions and no teleprompter with answers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Attn: BOOMERS!

You can now disregard this thread as there will assuredly be seven more by tomorrow morning.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-accepts-invitation-for-fourth-debate-moderated-by-joe-rogan
Originally Posted by slumlord
Trump is a go for it.

Puts Biden in a corner, Rogan could do a great job.

4 hours. biden would melt.

Biden’s camp has to be sweating right now.

Badly.

LOL
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Joe Rogan - 09/14/20

Flave,

Kudos to you for informing all the Boomers that his show should be followed.

You are always right.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1305487258036781056

Bless you Flave.

Dave

#FlaveAlwaysRight
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
Rogan is funnier when he's trying to be serious on his podcast than when he's doing his standup.

But I'd support him moderating a debate.

I also wish he'd throat kick the little nerd-fugker that does his googling for him on the aforementioned podcast.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
Rogan is funnier when he's trying to be serious on his podcast than when he's doing his standup.

I also wish he'd throat kick the little nerd-fugker that does his googling for him on the aforementioned podcast.

Gruff,

I am glad to see you.

I have read that all those burning Oregonians can make Down Syndrome airborne.

Please be careful.

Your friend,
Clark

Gruff,

I am glad to see you.

Please be careful.

Your friend,
Clark

Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
if Rogan hosts a debate between Trump and Biden, that is going to be groundbreaking. A "non-media" sponsored debate where most people believe that Rogan would be fair, but at the same time not accept some horseshit answer.

I would venture to guess it would break all records for viewing
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
First of all,...Presidential candidates don't have "debates". In a debate someone gives their stance on a subject and challenges their opponent to refute it and give the reasons why.

What passes for a Presidential election debate is members of the media choosing which subjects will be discussed. The subjects are typically chosen because they give the leftist media representatives an opportunity to present a candidate with a "gotcha" question.

Joe Rogan won't be allowed to moderate a debate.

He's not Megyn Kelly.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
It would be Safariman Uber tastic
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20

Gruff,

I am glad to see you.

Please be careful.

Your friend,
Clark

Is Gruff a downwinder now?
It would be a watershed event.

Folks on all sides of the aisle would support an honest non-MSM sponsored debate.

Think about all the disenchanted BernieBros out there.
Also,..in America these days, anybody who moderates a debate will be owned by the left.

I hope not.

Dave

PS-He has a birthday coming up.
Also,..in America these days, anybody who moderates a debate will be owned by the left.

Rogan would be epic . You’re wrong and over the hill, boomer.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Rogan would be epic . You’re wrong and over the hill, boomer.

I have no opinion on Rogan. I just said he wouldn't be allowed to moderate a debate.

The leftist media in America controls the Presidential debates.
The proposed scenario doesn't have to happen.

As it stands right now you have two huge names in media telling their millions of followers that Biden is a bumbling retard and doesn't have the balls to step up.

And Trump's re-tweeting it.

That's massively damaging to an already damaged Biden/Harris ticket.
Originally Posted by Joe Rogan
“I don’t think that Biden can handle it, I mean, people get mad at me for saying this, I think there’s something wrong -- and I don’t think there’s something wrong because I’m guessing or because I’m pro-Trump, I’ve seen him fall apart."

"Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods, it is not going to work out. It's not going to make it."
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20

As it stands right now you have two huge names in media telling their millions of followers that Biden is a bumbling retard and doesn't have the balls to step up.

Just like when he offers to send in federal "troops" to help fix civil unrest in Lefty cities. He gets to claim he cares about these schitholes, knowing they would rather die than take his help with anything. He doesn't actually have to do anything, take credit and bash the incompetent local Liberals at the same time.
Posted By: ribka Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20

that was a great interview
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Just like when he offers to send in federal "troops" to help fix civil unrest in Lefty cities. He gets to claim he cares about these schitholes, knowing they would rather die than take his help with anything. He doesn't actually have to do anything, take credit and bash the incompetent local Liberals at the same time.

But he’s not claiming and it’s not an empty offer.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
Aliens again.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
The other beautiful thing about this is if Biden gives his typical "come on, man" and then says he's not going to stoop to a non professional circus and reality tv show, a significant percentage of today's population respects something like a Rogan podcast more than the main stream news anyway.

Besides Rogan, who's the other huge name in media?

I don't watch much in the way of news or podcast type things.

Carol Baskin

Yes. Thank Cali, Oregon, and WA. You fugg us over even without moving here.

laugh

Yes. Thank Cali, Oregon, and WA. You fugg us over even without moving here.

laugh

Just you wait till we get there!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Carol Baskin

Does she make cakes and pies and stuff?
Originally Posted by ribka

that was a great interview

Yes it was.
The other beautiful thing about this is if Biden gives his typical "come on, man" and then says he's not going to stoop to a non professional circus and reality tv show, a significant percentage of today's population respects something like a Rogan podcast more than the main stream news anyway.

It is tremendously damaging to Biden's campaign.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Joe Rogan - 09/15/20

In yet another example of your stupidity.

The President of the United States want Joe Rogan to moderate a long form debate.

It does not get much more "relevant' than that.

JG is Dumb and Trump is smart
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 11/05/20
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Joe Rogan - 11/05/20
Daughter told me this one dropped. Last week.

Yeah it's an old one.

But good.

Yeah it's an old one.

But good.

How old? They are in Rogans new studio.

And what was up with all the prolapse gash fact checking? Was that just part of the schitck because its AJ?
Posted By: fester Re: Joe Rogan - 11/05/20

It is tremendously damaging to Biden's campaign.

What hasn’t been? This is a sh it show. Always has been.

Biden and Company have pre loaded this election. Starting with this mask wearing bs.

What a joke.
Posted By: fester Re: Joe Rogan - 11/05/20
Joe is bought. Paid for.

He stays inline

Yeah it's an old one.

But good.

How old? They are in Rogans new studio.

And what was up with all the prolapse gash fact checking? Was that just part of the schitck because its AJ?

He does that with every far right leaning guest.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
For f u c k s sakes. That made me cry like a bitch. Whoever orchestrated this needs to die hard, drawn out with much pain.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
kolofardos;
Afternoon sir.

My goodness that's heart wrenching.

Wow.

Dwayne
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
Joe provided the largest platform yet for TK to tell the truth of the matter. I know of no other source that reaches as many people.

thanks for posting that for everyone, some may even watch if before opining.

GFY

mike r
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
Originally Posted by BC30cal
kolofardos;
Afternoon sir.

My goodness that's heart wrenching.

Wow.

Dwayne
Hi Dwayne, hope all is well with you and your's. I saw on the news the other day there's a psycho in your parts scaring the hell out of people, and hope the hungry bears there digest him. Wish I had never watched that Rogan video. Guess it's true that ignorance is bliss.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
kolofardos;
Thanks for the reply.

I just knew it was bad there. REALLY, REALLY bad, but when it's spelled out like that it's still tough to hear.

But yes, everyone in the US, Canada, UK or anyone who had boots on the ground and lives lost there should hear that - understand it too.

Dwayne
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
I know of no other source that reaches as many people.

There isn't one, nor has there ever been one.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 06/16/22
Joe provided the largest platform yet for TK to tell the truth of the matter. I know of no other source that reaches as many people.

thanks for posting that for everyone, some may even watch if before opining.

GFY

mike r

Yeah but he's friends with Elon Musk and Elon Musk builds electric cars.

So... I mean. Yeah.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Joe Rogan - 06/17/22
Joe Rogan is getting much stronger on the 2A recently.

The full episode is available free on Spotify. Episode #1831
Joe may not be the greatest advocate for the 2nd amendment but he’s doing more by giving a guy like Collin Noir a platform that reaches over 100 million people than the NRA is these days. Joe Rogan reaches millions of moderate and 2nd amendment ignorant people who know nothing about the topic but what the anti 2nd amendment MSM tells them. Tim Pool is another who reaches people who would otherwise remain ignorant and brainwashed. Tim totally red pilled a far left guy on his show about red flag laws just this week. He simply asked if the guy was against stop and frisk ? The guy was all riled up about being anti stop and frisk. The Tim pointed out that red flag laws were stop and frisk on steroids. The lightbulb went on in the guys head. Just like that the guy was now against red flag laws. I have to wonder how many other liberals heard that and suddenly had second thoughts ? I’ll take powerful imperfect allies over no allies every day.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 07/03/23
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Joe Rogan - 07/03/23

Fugg Matthew McConaughey, the gun grabbing POS.
Posted By: Firecontrolman Re: Joe Rogan - 07/03/23
Joe is mostly a liberal but he has common sense. He’s smart enough to know what he doesn’t know and can ask the questions that need asked. I believe he can host his podcast as long as it holds his interest.
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Rogan - 10/31/23
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Joe Rogan - 10/31/23

Oh, Tim Kennedy....the Fire calls one of those [bleep] sweaty men in underwear that fights for the UFC, yeah only puzzys watch that chiit, and fugg Rogan he smokes pot with Musk.

Got it.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Joe Rogan - 10/31/23
More simmering butthurt.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Joe Rogan - 10/31/23
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
More simmering butthurt.

Nope just repeating what you guys said about UFC fighters, that also happened to serve their country as a Green Beret.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Joe Rogan - 10/31/23
You like Crenshaw don't you?
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Joe Rogan - 11/01/23

Later in this podcast Rogan mentions that Musk spent $44BB to buy Twitter and asks him what he thinks it was really worth.

Musk replies “everything”.

It would be good if there were more billionaires with this mindset, but those two things are opposed.
© 24hourcampfire