Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.

He'll win without pandering to the dopers.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Tell me how it cured yours. I'm dying to hear it.

I didn't say it cured [bleep]. I will say 5 months ago I had the right half of my colon and my gall bladder removed. A week later I had serious complications from surgery that I'm still dealing with. I missed archery season and most of firearm season.

If you want to act like an ignorant fuuck, go right ahead but until you've been through it you should probably shut your [bleep] and go back to your beer. Since you're obviously ignorant of the medicinal qualities it has.

I mean sure I could've kept pounding down the dilaudid but..

Sorry to hear of this fellow archer. God bless.

Thanks man. All is well now for the most part just can't trust a fart. 😂

You can lead a horse...
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've met Rinella, got drunk with him in Ketchikan. He was a nice guy and we talked about all kinds of subjects.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
I had a chance to listen to about 7 of his podcasts last weekend in a row. It was the first time I've listened to him or maybe even a podcast for that matter. I may have listened to an odd one in the past to hear a specific person but I really don't remember.

at any rate, I don't dislike his style. I could live without his assistant googling random thoughts by Joe to validate stuff but that's part of his routine.

Sometimes he lets the person he is talking to take over the conversation, sometimes it seems like its Rogan that is getting interviewed and when you listen to them serially like I did, the story lines get very repetitive.

That said, there are a bunch - hundreds of podcasts out there to choose from and for him to have a regular following he has to be doing something right.

His ability to land serious "A" level guests and have real sponsors says he has the attention of alot of people out there.

I had forgot about Fear Factor, I never watched it but I do remember him from Newsradio.

I only listen to podcasts on long car trips. I'll probably try to move on to someone else as I have listened to just about everyone I care to hear from Rogan.

At least you listened to the Bill Maher one.

And thought he wasn't so bad.

Soooooooooo

yea I raved about how great Bill Maher was - that was the takeaway from that thread.

I sense some sarcasm?

Not sure, because that was pretty much it.

Without the raving.

take solace in the reality you aren't the only one who has comprehension challenges here on the fire.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Mutrystanized just made me not want to support legal weed, and I really wanted to support legal weed.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by FishinHank
I've met Rinella, got drunk with him in Ketchikan. He was a nice guy and we talked about all kinds of subjects.

All I know about him is his show and that he grew up about 45 miles from me.

He advocates humane kills, hunting ethics, utilizing as much of your harvest as possible.. I've never seen one thing from any of his shows that I can bad mouth and kind of admire the guy.

You can lead a horse...
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Mutrystanized just made me not want to support legal weed, and I really wanted to support legal weed.

More power to ya. It's legal here so I could care less. It has its uses and abuses just like anything else. I didn't really enjoy the high feeling it gave me anxiety. It helped the pain though and I was taking dilaudid way to much.

You can lead a horse...
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FishinHank

Believe Nothing You Hear, and Only One Half That You See

A lot of people have not only met but know serial killers. You know the drill right? Interviewer interviewing the murderer, rapist, or ect next door neighbor. He was a nice guy I can't believe this! Blah blah blah...... NO I realize he isn't a murderer, rapist, ect. But he is a hunter that is not a strong 2A supporter. He talks a great game about hunting but beware the smoke n mirrors. Meeting a guy and having a drink with a guy isn't knowing a guy. Sorry but anyone that supports BHA to me is the enemy. Now I am not saying the guy doesn't know how to make a show, but a SHOW it is! If you like him and or any of the others in that Bozeman crowd good for you. I have zero use for any of them.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Weed bad . Ruining your liver with gallons of alcohol good.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
What or who is BHA and what's the problem with them?

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

I'm easy to find if you get to Bozeman. Look me up. We can visit about me sucking a fat turd, or whatever topic you want.

You're not the only one he does that to.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Please do enlighten me, I have no idea who's hunting spot he showed up at or why?

Still hasn't read the thread.

LOL.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers:

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...JFRrHV9sg8ub0WMSSozG0alr5bxoCCH8QAvD_BwE

The problem with them is they're really green activists disguised as regular ol' backcountry enthusiasts. And they're really good at it too.

They get people like Rinella (who is an experienced hunter) to get on board. It gives them validation in the hunting and outdoors communities. But they're just playing the long game. They try and unite outdoorsmen in hopes of taking down the big lobby money. i.e. Mining, logging, ranching, agriculture, etc.

Same old leftist strategy. Chip away at the big rocks until there's nothing left.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
I had a chance to listen to about 7 of his podcasts last weekend in a row. It was the first time I've listened to him or maybe even a podcast for that matter. I may have listened to an odd one in the past to hear a specific person but I really don't remember.

at any rate, I don't dislike his style. I could live without his assistant googling random thoughts by Joe to validate stuff but that's part of his routine.

Sometimes he lets the person he is talking to take over the conversation, sometimes it seems like its Rogan that is getting interviewed and when you listen to them serially like I did, the story lines get very repetitive.

That said, there are a bunch - hundreds of podcasts out there to choose from and for him to have a regular following he has to be doing something right.

His ability to land serious "A" level guests and have real sponsors says he has the attention of alot of people out there.

I had forgot about Fear Factor, I never watched it but I do remember him from Newsradio.

I only listen to podcasts on long car trips. I'll probably try to move on to someone else as I have listened to just about everyone I care to hear from Rogan.

He's also the face of UFC.

In case any of you other cave dwellers missed it. Adds to his popularity a smidge.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by deflave

Please do enlighten me, I have no idea who's hunting spot he showed up at or why?

Still hasn't read the thread.

LOL.

This thread, I read the whole fkning thing.

I watched most of the interview too. Whatever

You can lead a horse...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As I said in the other thread, Rogan isn't much of a thinker. He's just a click-bait libertine. I'd be surprised if you ever got more out of him than something like "lunch is good!"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Rogan#Advocacy

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I've heard a lot worse opinions than Rogans. He might not be the the best pro 2A spokesman but there's much worse.

I don't judge someone based on one of their opinions and I agree with him on more things than I don't.

Voting for Bernie sure is cringey though. Trump really needs to come out pro marijuana legalization. He'd win a lot more votes.

He'll win without pandering to the dopers.

Dopers ey?

Ever had cancer?

Tell me how it cured yours. I'm dying to hear it.

I didn't say it cured [bleep]. I will say 5 months ago I had the right half of my colon and my gall bladder removed. A week later I had serious complications from surgery that I'm still dealing with. I missed archery season and most of firearm season.

If you want to act like an ignorant fuuck, go right ahead but until you've been through it you should probably shut your [bleep] and go back to your beer. Since you're obviously ignorant of the medicinal qualities it has.

I mean sure I could've kept pounding down the dilaudid but..

Sorry to hear of this fellow archer. God bless.

Thanks man. All is well now for the most part just can't trust a fart. 😂

My buddy's son is going through that. I know it isn't easy. He's 25.

The best for you, brother.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by deflave

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers:

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/...JFRrHV9sg8ub0WMSSozG0alr5bxoCCH8QAvD_BwE

The problem with them is they're really green activists disguised as regular ol' backcountry enthusiasts. And they're really good at it too.

They get people like Rinella (who is an experienced hunter) to get on board. It gives them validation in the hunting and outdoors communities. But they're just playing the long game. They try and unite outdoorsmen in hopes of taking down the big lobby money. i.e. Mining, logging, ranching, agriculture, etc.

Same old leftist strategy. Chip away at the big rocks until there's nothing left.

Thanks, I do seem to recall some discussion of them in the past now that I see their full name.

Rogan has plenty of blind spots and California type thinking, although he seems like a pretty good guy otherwise. Still, I don't listen to the JRE to hear Joe, I listen to hear his guests,which are often very interesting. I'm guessing its the same for most of those who listen.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

I guess I could just as easily ask you what is right about Rinella?

I personally can't back and or support anyone that supports BHA. I think he is full of sh_t. He is a used car salesman.

Now is that above or below a New York City Real Estate developer?

Asking for a friend....

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Typical. You're still trying to figure out if Trump is better than a used car salesman.

Proof stupid is hard to shake.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Rogan has plenty of blind spots and California type thinking, although he seems like a pretty good guy otherwise. Still, I don't listen to the JRE to hear Joe, I listen to hear his guests,which are often very interesting. I'm guessing its the same for most of those who listen.

Exactly

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,082
Posts18,521,843
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.