Originally Posted by KFWA
I had a chance to listen to about 7 of his podcasts last weekend in a row. It was the first time I've listened to him or maybe even a podcast for that matter. I may have listened to an odd one in the past to hear a specific person but I really don't remember.

at any rate, I don't dislike his style. I could live without his assistant googling random thoughts by Joe to validate stuff but that's part of his routine.

Sometimes he lets the person he is talking to take over the conversation, sometimes it seems like its Rogan that is getting interviewed and when you listen to them serially like I did, the story lines get very repetitive.

That said, there are a bunch - hundreds of podcasts out there to choose from and for him to have a regular following he has to be doing something right.

His ability to land serious "A" level guests and have real sponsors says he has the attention of alot of people out there.

I had forgot about Fear Factor, I never watched it but I do remember him from Newsradio.

I only listen to podcasts on long car trips. I'll probably try to move on to someone else as I have listened to just about everyone I care to hear from Rogan.

He's also the face of UFC.

In case any of you other cave dwellers missed it. Adds to his popularity a smidge.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house