Joe Rogan is getting much stronger on the 2A recently.

The full episode is available free on Spotify. Episode #1831
Joe may not be the greatest advocate for the 2nd amendment but he’s doing more by giving a guy like Collin Noir a platform that reaches over 100 million people than the NRA is these days. Joe Rogan reaches millions of moderate and 2nd amendment ignorant people who know nothing about the topic but what the anti 2nd amendment MSM tells them. Tim Pool is another who reaches people who would otherwise remain ignorant and brainwashed. Tim totally red pilled a far left guy on his show about red flag laws just this week. He simply asked if the guy was against stop and frisk ? The guy was all riled up about being anti stop and frisk. The Tim pointed out that red flag laws were stop and frisk on steroids. The lightbulb went on in the guys head. Just like that the guy was now against red flag laws. I have to wonder how many other liberals heard that and suddenly had second thoughts ? I’ll take powerful imperfect allies over no allies every day.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !