Home
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2019/05/21/are-the-social-issues-even-real/

As usual, he bluffs and postures, but no real or true reform.
To be brutally honest the same was true of Reagan.
He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING.
If he survives the deep state coup.... yippee.... I suppose.
In the mean time MIGA. Or MAGA or whatever.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING.

Where ya from, Bobby?
The occupied, defeated and apostate state of Virginia
The occupied, defeated and apostate state of Virginia

What did you personally do to stop the Occupation, there Bobby?
Plenty of things... Stevie
I can only guess where we'd be right now.....today......if the other candidate had've won. No, Trump is not perfect, not any more than I am, but I'll take him right now....
Screwed me out of 3 years of work.
Due to his economic policies my 401K is up enough for me to retire 3 years early.

Holy Crap man. Do you not pay attention at ALL? Freaking DemonRATS and Odumbo Buttwhipe judges block his every move.

Wake up and pay attention......

............................................................Are you Paddler's butt buddy in un-educated ignorance and stupidity???

SO! Trump bluffs and postures uh? No real or true reform uh?

You seem to overlook a few things.

How many times have the libs gone to court to block Trump's executive orders on immigration policy and travel bans, OF WHICH, he has the authority as POTUS to put into place?? Hmmmm? Forget about that???

Could do something on the border you say??? You obviously forgot about Trump's emergency declaration on the southern border?

You forget that the border wall is in progress of being built along with much of existing wall already repaired?

You forget that Trump has been trying like hell to change existing immigration laws as far as catch and release, chain migration, visa lotteries plus everything else that is wrong with the current immigration laws and with NO DAMNED HELP from the demoCRAPS?

AND WHAT PARTY IS OPPOSING TRUMP AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY to get the laws changed???

Hey bonehead! ........YOUR beef as well as the article author's beef,,,,, is with the demoCRAP party,,,,, and not with the POTUS........
Originally Posted by Godogs57
I can only guess where we'd be right now.....today......if the other candidate had've won. No, Trump is not perfect, not any more than I am, but I'll take him right now....

Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't stand the f**king guy and I disagree with a lot of what he's done but every time I get to feeling like Robert does I think about the Federal and Supreme court judges Hildog would have selected and all of a sudden I feel better..
Bluffing? This was 30 years ago.
While I'm not a 100% happy with Trump, I know that I'd be a 100% unhappy if Hillary had won.

My concern is that I believe it is going to be difficult for Trump to be re-elected unless he can make true on some of the campaign promises he made.
...As usual, he bluffs and postures, but no real or true reform...
He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING...

GFY
Originally Posted by JamesJr
While I'm not a 100% happy with Trump, I know that I'd be a 100% unhappy if Hillary had won.

My concern is that I believe it is going to be difficult for Trump to be re-elected unless he can make true on some of the campaign promises he made.
.......................Oh really? So Trump to this date has NOT made good on any of his campaign promises? REALLY???

Have you living under a damned rock or been in a cloud for the last 2 1/2 years???

You gotta be kidding..........Do I need to list all the campaign promises he HAS KEPT??

Some of you boys have been smoking something on this thread!!!
As usual ... profane adhomim.
Facts. The posted thread lists grim facts.
He said he would close the border... bluff, posturing and lies.
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE
Obama could get away with a lot of illegal crap whereas Trump can't so much. The democrats have worked diligently for many years packing the courts with their minions and Obama made some real humdinger appointments with the help of good old John McCain and the other establishment RINOs. The media is stacked against Trump and have been rallying their idiot followers since he got elected.

We have only ourselves to blame for this mess. It didn't start overnight and it won't get fixed anytime soon. The border mess is Obama's legacy and Kerry helped get-er-done. We're coming up on a very important election that will decide how the country goes forward. Just sending Trump back isn't going to do much without some help from congress. We need to take the house back and pack the senate with true constitutional conservatives that will back Trump and not just play like it. Mike Lee has been a huge disappointment and Rand Paul is a continuing disaster.

I feel your frustration but it's not just Trump's fault. He can't do it all alone. Obama could play his pen and phone flute to do whatever he wished because he had the media and both houses to back him up. The way it looks now Trump doesn't have even one house.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Bluffing? This was 30 years ago.

Bam!!!!!!
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE
...............................Bullcrap!.... Grim facts??..... More bullcrap!!........He has threatened to close the border with Meeeheeeeco IF the Mexican govt chose not to do anything to control the caravans, the cartels and other issues..............Trump did not say,,,,,that he will close the border by a certain date......Wise up!

He has always made it clear that closing the border down remains an option......Again! Wise up!
30 grand extra of H1B imgrants.
Trump did that.
Gun to my head as far as wages.
You are being played.
30 grand extra of H1B imgrants.
Trump did that.
Gun to my head as far as wages.
You are being played.
................................Oh! Cut your damned meaningless and false crap! Your complaints rest with the damned demoCRAP party.......PERIOD!

""Gun to your head as far as wages.""............................ You go to stupid school??
Plenty of things... Stevie

Like what there Bobby?

Details are always helpful, Got Any?
Trump is better than Hillary. But Trump the President is no wheres near Trump the candidate.

Basically,...he's Jeb Bush.
At this point, the best one can hope from Trump is that he doesn't involve America in an escalation of war in the Middle East.

But with Bolton, Abrams, Pompeo, and Pence in his administration, he's got his work cut out for him.
Trump is the best President, by far, in my lifetime. Reagan was right up there, and probably should be given all the credit for tilling the ground that Trump is now planting. My question is, who do we have on the bench to replace Trump in six years? Lots of people say Rush, but he doesn't have the "on stage" personna that Trump has.
Judges and Justices for the win.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump is better than Hillary. But Trump the President is no wheres near Trump the candidate.

.............................You should know better than that. But I guess not! Trump is Jeb Bush?.....LMAO.....................

Should I list all of Trump's accomplishments thus far and then compare them as to what he said during the campaign?

Wanna go there?? Cuz if so, you will lose that debate..........

He has delivered more, than what he promised as a candidate.
At this point, the best one can hope from Trump is that he doesn't involve America in an escalation of war in the Middle East.

But with Bolton, Abrams, Pompeo, and Pence in his administration, he's got his work cut out for him.
........................Any peace in the Middle East,,,, is best insured with STRENGTH and not liberal leftist appeasement.............Bolton, Abrams, Pompeo and Pence exude strength, NOT appeasement.

IF any war or skirmish occurs, then it will be Iran's doing,,,,, not the Trump administration!
I'd like to hear what old Bobby has to say about what Trump should have done about the Border that he didn't.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I'd like to hear what old Bobby has to say about what Trump should have done about the Border that he didn't.
.........................Yep! Me too!
Originally Posted by 280shooter

How come so few see the big picture? Or the resistance that Trump gets even from his own party? Never mind, Never Trumpers continue to whine and cry.

The reason the Wetbacks keep crossing is because of the laws Congress has made in the past and refuse to do anything about now.

The wall is being built (Link.) even as the Dems try to get it stopped (Link).
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Trump is the best President, by far, in my lifetime. Reagan was right up there, and probably should be given all the credit for tilling the ground that Trump is now planting. My question is, who do we have on the bench to replace Trump in six years? Lots of people say Rush, but he doesn't have the "on stage" personna that Trump has.

As far as his boosting and bragging go, he would seem to have surpassed Reagan.......but I don't think he is anywhere close to Reagan. I give Trump credit for trying to do some badly needed things.....but as another poster put it, Trump the candidate sounded a lot better than Trump the president has. But, to be fair, he has had no help from either the Democrats or from many in the GOP.
Yup!! I guess we have some never Trumpers on here.........Thats ok though.......Trump wins next year.

Like the dems, the never Trumpers will be become even more pissed off as the document dump goes on exposing all the deep state players..

Inspector General Horowitz report is coming out soon.
Barr and his appointee John Lundgren will uncover more and more. Obama admin beware!!....LOL

Like Piddle Paddler, you never Trumper boys will have a long night on election night!!......lol...lol......

As far as his boosting and bragging go, he would seem to have surpassed Reagan.......but I don't think he is anywhere close to Reagan. I give Trump credit for trying to do some badly needed things.....but as another poster put it, Trump the candidate sounded a lot better than Trump the president has. But, to be fair, he has had no help from either the Democrats or from many in the GOP.
.............................Bragging and boasting is Trump's style.......Look at the results rather than the style.............Results "trump" style............I loved Reagan. But in fact Trump in his term so far has exceeded Reagan when you look at the #s and other accomplishments.

Hell! Obama had style and grace. Right?

And yet Obama was one of the worse presidents...................

That is it.
Plain and simple.
Sad.
I thought i was voting for Andrew Jackson who would truly fight them all.
Instead of a hard boiled scrapper, we got a mouthy professional wrestler. All talk and vaudeville show.

That is it.
Plain and simple.
Sad.
Instead of a hard boiled scrapper, we got a mouthy professional wrestler. All talk and vaudeville show.

You have to willfully ignore the judicial appointments to take that inaccurate, defeatist position.

+1

That is it.
Plain and simple.
Sad.
..................Amazing how the never Trumper's opinions and emotions quack like the damned liberal democraps, with little to no substance to back their opinions up!!!!...

Yep!......By God Robert White has just made the case. Case closed ......... "That's is it."......."Plain and simple."......."Sad."........"A mouthy professional wrestler."......"All talk and a vaudeville show."

That the best ya got???........Nothing more than emotional ramblings and stupid dufus remarks??

Why of course you cannot produce a damned thing, such as any economic indicator #s, un-employment stats, job creation stats, job manufacturing stats, the total of additional wealth created in the last 2 1/2 years, 3% average and more of GDP growth per quarter since Trump took office.

Robert White!! Sounds like you are an absolute expert on making an argument against Trump............You an attorney? Cuz if that is how you make your case, you would lose every damned time.................Yep! Case closed....You nailed it brudder!!!...................................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>..................IDIOT!
Again... your profane, lewd cussing and insults show how few facts you have.
The immigration issue right now as it stands is WORSE as to actual numbers than it has ever been.
What little has been done on the wall amounts to a mirage.
He threatened to close the border and then he quailed.
Bluff. Posture. Mouth.
That is it.
And you act like an emotional woman or democrat, in that you resort to insults instead of facts.

That is it.
Plain and simple.
Sad.

You have to willfully ignore the judicial appointments to take that inaccurate, defeatist position.

Bret Kav has already caved in as a coward. I expect more.
[Linked Image]
Again... your profane, lewd cussing and insults show how few facts you have.
The immigration issue right now as it stands is WORSE as to actual numbers than it has ever been.
What little has been done on the wall amounts to a mirage.
He threatened to close the border and then he quailed.
Bluff. Posture. Mouth.
That is it.
...................................My profane, lewd cussing and insults??? LOL>>>LOL........Ya mean when I typed,,,,, "damned",,,,"quack",,,,"stupid",,,,,,"dufus" ,,,,"idiot" LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL..............Lewd cussing?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL...........Insults? OK, I'll give ya that...LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......Well deserved on your part though!!! Your last post shows exactly why you lack any critical objectivity in your criticism of Trump...................So I have few facts uh?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.....

OK! YOU are right. The immigration issue IS worse than ever......OK sir!! May I call you sir??? Then WHY is the immigration issue worse now? Trump's fault?...ABSOLUTELY NOT......

Try the entire demoCRAP party along with some rhino re-pubicans who refuse to engage with Trump to change the existing laws on the southern border......Also there SIR, the democrap party REFUSES to even enforce existing immigration laws passed by congress LONG BEFORE TRUMP became president.

Enforcing EXISTING immigration laws NOW ON THE BOOKS, would curtail illegal immigration to a large degree.

A mirage on the wall uh??? San Diego would disagree with you and so would the Army Corps of engineers who are now working to build the wall..

So I lack facts uh????...............................Here is an insult for ya.............You are an idiot!

There should be fighting holes dug from the pac ocean to the gulf. Nationalize the various state's guard units. Defend the nation from invasion. No troops in Germany or Korea til this is accomplished. Force tbe issue. Take radical effective action. Dont back down until they actually impeach and remove from office. Fight to the death or fall on your sword. That was the way he TALKED. I took him at face value.
Fool me ONCE.
And you act like an emotional woman or democrat, in that you resort to insults instead of facts.
..................Boy! That is one HELLUVA argument you make Bobby!!..........WOW!.....I am in debating trouble now!!!....................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......................
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..................Boy! That is one HELLUVA argument you make Bobby!!..........WOW!.....I am in debating trouble now!!!....................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL......................

Robert,

please be kind. bigsqueeze has already died once, we do not want that to happen again.

Sycamore
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

I can't stand the f**king guy and I disagree with a lot of what he's done but every time I get to feeling like Robert does I think about the Federal and Supreme court judges Hildog would have selected and all of a sudden I feel better..

Major win for the country ! MAGA

That is it.
Plain and simple.
Sad.

Then perhaps support more, weak sister. Kav is one out of how many? FAIL.

There should be fighting holes dug from the pac ocean to the gulf. Nationalize the various state's guard units. Defend the nation from invasion. No troops in Germany or Korea til this is accomplished. Force tbe issue. Take radical effective action. Dont back down until they actually impeach and remove from office. Fight to the death or fall on your sword. That was the way he TALKED. I took him at face value.
Fool me ONCE.
....................................You are quite the Monday afternoon or evening arm chair quarterback there Bobby!!!............Fighting holes dug from the Pacific Ocean to the gulf??? Oh yeah??..........Defend the nation from invasion??? Trump has been doing exactly that. However there sir, Trump can only enforce the immigration laws now on the books and issue executive orders within his authority to defend the border which he has done. Troops have been sent to the border to help.....

But you will not blame the demoCRAPS will ya?? You seem to forget that there are many holes and loopholes in the current immigration laws WHICH THE DEMS HAVE PASSED in congress that illegals take advantage of.......Trump needs the votes in the house to change that..

You conveniently forget that Trump has to deal with congress....But! You being the arm chair quarterback and the last authority,,,,,,, have things well in hand........LOL>>>LOL.....

Robert White has the final say so!!!!...................................Yep!
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Robert,

please be kind. bigsqueeze has already died once, we do not want that to happen again.

Sycamore
......That is right Sickmore....I need loving care!!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

How come so few see the big picture? Or the resistance that Trump gets even from his own party? Never mind, Never Trumpers continue to whine and cry.

The reason the Wetbacks keep crossing is because of the laws Congress has made in the past and refuse to do anything about now.

The wall is being built (Link.) even as the Dems try to get it stopped (Link).

Warning Paul, troll alert. He must have gotten the signal to come stir the pot.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ing-conman-doesnt-intend-build-wall.html

Long and lat please
Or UTM

https://conservativehardliner.com/more-proof-big-beautiful-wall-being-built
Or to do it proper......Proper link.

He shouldn't have caved over the shut-down vs. wall funding. He caved in on the signature issue of his campaign. Its that simple.

That is it.
Plain and simple.
Sad.

Then perhaps support more, weak sister. Kav is one out of how many? FAIL.

I hear you. I would stay in the fight full throttle.
But why isnt Trump counter punching for his friends that took a bullet for him like Roger Stone?
It's obvious that the deep state has beaten Trump on the immigration issue. Now they're working to beat him on the foreign policy issue and they've got the people in place to act on it. (Bolton, Pompeo, Abrams, and Pence)

Because of that, I think Trump has a good chance to get re-elected in 2020.

I just wonder if Trump will allow the neocons in his administration to drag America into war with Iran during his second term.
....................................Rather than give seminars, it looks like Ann Coulter needs to take a serious trip to the border, which unless I am missing something, she has not done yet!!..........................Ok Bobby. So ya bring up an article featuring Ann Coulter. Yeah, so what........

Until Ann Coulter gets out of her luxury appointed hotel seminar atmosphere and physically goes down to the border like Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Ted Cruz and many others and reveals that there are no walls being built, then I will agree with her.

Until she goes down with camera in hand with a crew and reports walls not being built,,,,,,, then I will put some merit in your article.

But then again. Many negative Trump stories published during the past 2 plus years have been de-bunked along with the sources they came from........

So Annie!! Get down to the border and do some first hand reporting.
Originally Posted by pal
He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING...

GFY

Amen.
....................................Rather than give seminars, it looks like Ann Coulter needs to take a serious trip to the border, which unless I am missing something, she has not done yet!!..........................Ok Bobby. So ya bring up an article featuring Ann Coulter. Yeah, so what........

Until Ann Coulter gets out of her luxury appointed hotel seminar atmosphere and physically goes down to the border like Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Ted Cruz and many others and reveals that there are no walls being built, then I will agree with her.

Until she goes down with camera in hand with a crew and reports walls not being built,,,,,,, then I will put some merit in your article.

But then again. Many negative Trump stories published during the past 2 plus years have been de-bunked along with the sources they came from........

You're attack on Coulter is purely ad hominem. That won't cut it. The fact is no new lineal wall footage has been built under Trump. Existing walls have been retrofitted, but that's it.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by pal

GFY

Amen.

Hallelujah

Wtf hss happened to the Fires brainiach. Freaking unreal, Bristle. Jed Bush is deep state nwo illuminati, pro one world govt, pro muzxy immigration and open bordes. He and his mom and dad hsted Trump with a purple passion. The globalist vs the nationalist.

And rebuilt military.

Reagan would not have survived the onslaught Trump is thriving on.
I think that if you looked you would find that because of his willingness to try to tackle the border issue that more folks have been trying to get here before something is done.

As far as the other issues that seem to bother you it takes congress to get things done.

He can't do it by himself.

Hell he has had judges block or try to block everything that he has done to this date.

Something tell me that you would not be happy no matter what he gets done.
DJT for the WIN!

MAGA, MAGA, MAGA

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You're attack on Coulter is purely ad hominem. That won't cut it. The fact is no new lineal wall footage has been built under Trump. Existing walls have been retrofitted, but that's it.
............................Tarpquin...................Well well........My so-called attack on Coulter was justified.

I will refer you to a National Review article dated 6/29/18 by Jim Geraghty entitled,,,,,,,"Wall IS Being Built, Slowly".............To say that there has only been retrofitting is completely false and untrue.......That article was dated nearly a year ago..................

.............................Bragging and boasting is Trump's style.......Look at the results rather than the style.............Results "trump" style............I loved Reagan. But in fact Trump in his term so far has exceeded Reagan when you look at the #s and other accomplishments.

Hell! Obama had style and grace. Right?

And yet Obama was one of the worse presidents...................

Its too bad people are too stupid to understand Trump is working a plan.

Remember how the left has played the "repeat the lie" game. Hes doing the same to get it drillled into the folks, leftys, msm, dumbasses like Jell0 etc to educate and rehab the indoctrinated as to the truth for when the storm really hits.

The record number of people crossin the border, is due to the record amount of money spent by anti-americans like Soros, and anti-Americans like the demmorrhiods, who are desperate to prevent the wall being built.

These illegal aliens is bein paid to come across the border and fck things up, for as long as they can.

Remember, these aliens live on $2k a year.

They get a debit card that gets $500 a month, if they check in with their cell phone (provided) with GPS showin their location within the US, they get another money drop to the debit card.

No different than the organized spontaneous protestors at the BLM riots.

............................Tarpquin...................Well well........My so-called attack on Coulter was justified.

I will refer you to a National Review article dated 6/29/18 by Jim Geraghty entitled,,,,,,,"Wall IS Being Built, Slowly".............To say that there has only been retrofitting is completely false and untrue.......That article was dated nearly a year ago..................
............................................And what political party has done everything in its power to block the building of the wall?.Ah hell. Let's just blame Trump anyway....
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I am 100% behind any NY Yankee billionaire who lays his life, family and fortune on the line against the deep state to try to save this used to be great now semi-bankrupt morally degenerate, muzzy and AA and lgbt loving country.
Thought we weren't allowed to quote neo-conservative sources here like National Review. wink If any new wall is being built, its a paltry amount.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I am 100% behind any NY Yankee billionaire who lays his life, family and fortune on the line against the deep state to try to save this used to be great now semi-bankrupt morally degenerate, muzzy and AA and lgbt loving country.

But he has embraced the LGBT movement.
Yer lucky, huh?
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The record number of people crossin the border, is due to the record amount of money spent by anti-americans like Soros, and anti-Americans like the demmorrhiods, who are desperate to prevent the wall being built.

These illegal aliens is bein paid to come across the border and fck things up, for as long as they can.

Remember, these aliens live on $2k a year.

They get a debit card that gets $500 a month, if they check in with their cell phone (provided) with GPS showin their location within the US, they get another money drop to the debit card.

No different than the organized spontaneous protestors at the BLM riots.

So Soros is more powerful than Trump? Soros didn't make Trump cave on the wall and budget shut down.
Yer lucky, huh?

Personal attack. I accept your concession.
Hahaha.

Trump is incorporating all the Americans he can in his MAGA plan. grin
That is right. Trump has embraced sodom.
Trump is no Cyrus.
He is an entertainer.
Thought we weren't allowed to quote neo-conservative sources here like National Review. wink If any new wall is being built, its a paltry amount.

Amen... so true.
He could have shut Ann up for good... just give us the UTM numbers and precise length in miles feet or centimeters.
The fact that Trump has the swamp creatures and the lib's heads exploding is good enough for me at this point..... it took many years to fall as far as we have... it will take many years to fix it.
Even Europe is following Trumps lead......

Geeze, really? YOU tell us what he should try that he hasn't tried already, set us straight man.

Trump haters...usually turn out to be still mad at their own mom's failed abortion.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Geeze, really? YOU tell us what he should try that he hasn't tried already, set us straight man.

Andrew Jackson is the Template Trump must follow.
He must openly defy the courts and stand his ground as a co equal independent branch of the govt.
Honestly, he must push this way beyond all ordinary political gamesmanship and push us to the very brink of civil war. Make the enemy blink.
Life or death fight the fight.
He is quailing.

He must openly defy the courts and stand his ground as a co equal independent branch of the govt.
Honestly, he must push this way beyond all ordinary political gamesmanship and push us to the very brink of civil war. Make the enemy blink.
He is quailing.

Generalities, tell us how he should do that?
What EXACTLY should he do?
Gee Bobby you’re like an idiot savant. Leaning mostly towards the idiot part. Keep opining though. Your whining is entertaining.
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Trump haters...usually turn out to be still mad at their own mom's failed abortion.

I am not a hater of Trump. I am not a never Trumper. I voted for him.
No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

You Trump worshippers need to repent of idolatry and hold this flawed mortal man accountable.
Man up you bunch of sycophant girls.
I cannot relate...
I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the boxing gym.

He is quailing.

First...

Defend, fund, pardon, promote, hire, help, exonerate, every faithful friend who was on his team that is or was being unjustly crucified by our unjust courts.

He cannot throw up his hands and say oh well.

Go after Hillary, Machiavelli style.

Deploy the military to secure the border. Defend it with violence. Get serious. Fight.
.............For only a paltry amount of new wall,,,,, you can blame on the demonRATS...............

No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

You Trump worshippers need to repent of idolatry and hold this flawed mortal man accountable.
I cannot relate...
........So now,,, us Trump supporters are Trump worshippers and idolaters as well???........Sycophant girls too??? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........

Stay home on election night......... Boxing gym???....LOL>>>LOL>>>>..............

No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

I cannot relate...

I get grief for holding Trump accountable, but how can anyone blame him for no wall????
Originally Posted by Terryk
Due to his economic policies my 401K is up enough for me to retire 3 years early.

+1
That is right. Trump has embraced sodom.
Trump is no Cyrus.
He is an entertainer.
..........................Well then, do not vote for him. Most of us will...................You will not do a good job (in fact a dismal job) in swaying Trump supporters here not to vote for him...............Knock yourself out!!
...I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the boxing gym handing out and checking fit of jockstraps..

Fixed.
Originally Posted by pal
...I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the boxing gym handing out and checking fit of jockstraps..

Fixed.
....................Now that is funny.............U fixed it well......
Originally Posted by pal

Fixed.

...I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the Bathroom checking out the Glory Hole.

I fixed better!

No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

I cannot relate...

You said it very well. A cult of personality has grown up around Trump that's caused some who should know better to not see him in the correct light. Of course he's better than Hillary, but that's not the point: he said he'd be better than every other conservative running and he made promises about the wall and immigration that got him elected but that he has not honored.
It's a damn shame that Obama never had to fight his own party to the extent that Trump has. His own party abandons him at the slightest provocation and then whines like little girls that he isn't doing everything that they want, exactly as they want it. Ignore the judicial nominations, decreased regulations, record low unemployment, growth that Obummer said was long gone, booming economy, etc. Ignore all of that and whine like a bitch because he hasn't performed 100% to your expectations - even though you have abandoned him and joined his enemies in the bitchfest. Is he perfect? Not even close. But he would be a damn sight better with support. GMAFB
It's a damn shame that Obama never had to fight his own party to the extent that Trump has. His own party abandons him at the slightest provocation and then whines like little girls that he isn't doing everything that they want, exactly as they want it. Ignore the judicial nominations, decreased regulations, record low unemployment, growth that Obummer said was long gone, booming economy, etc. Ignore all of that and whine like a bitch because he hasn't performed 100% to your expectations - even though you have abandoned him and joined his enemies in the bitchfest. Is he perfect? Not even close. But he would be a damn sight better with support. GMAFB

Nothing matters unless the invasion is stopped.

Critically important. Agreed. Too bad his own party won't support him. They fall away like dry leaves and line up with Pelosi and Schumer in opposing him, all the while bitching that he won't do it on his own.

Critically important. Agreed. Too bad his own party won't support him. They fall away like dry leaves and line up with Pelosi and Schumer in opposing him, all the while bitching that he won't do it on his own.

Bottom line,...America has a bad Bolshevik infestation. As long as the invasion continues, it means that America isn't being fixed.

Nothing else matters.

The country is being destroyed by the invasion.

Nothing but stopping the invasion will prevent the country from being destroyed.
It's obvious that the deep state has beaten Trump on the immigration issue.

You act like he’s done with issue and the fight is over. Far from what we see. Trump has not dropped the issue. He got some funding, he’s going to work with that, then see how 2020 works out in the House. Flip the House back to the GOP with NEW blood, and that opens all kinds of possibilities. Some of these short sighted #Nevertrumpers like Bobby simply amaze me. Same people that turn off a football game when their team goes down 10-7 with ten minutes left in the first quarter.
I hope you're right.

I'm not seeing it.

If he could get the military to back him and just take over the country, then he wouldn’t have to ask Pelosi for money to build the wall. Or have some commie judge block the construction when funds are acquired elsewhere. Three branches of government can be a real pain when there is conflicting agendas. I think he’s doing quite well considering what he’s up against.

Bottom line,...America has a bad Bolshevik infestation. As long as the invasion continues, it means that America isn't being fixed.

Nothing else matters.

The country is being destroyed by the invasion.

Nothing but stopping the invasion will prevent the country from being destroyed.

The Bushs and their nwo buds have to be destroyed.

He is quailing.

First...

Defend, fund, pardon, promote, hire, help, exonerate, every faithful friend who was on his team that is or was being unjustly crucified by our unjust courts.

He cannot throw up his hands and say oh well.

Go after Hillary, Machiavelli style.

Deploy the military to secure the border. Defend it with violence. Get serious. Fight.

I believe he is going after the swamp dwellers, no?

And you think the key to success is what, opening fire on illegals, you think the country will support Trump killing illegals? Because what else can the military do that would make a difference? You think our troops would follow such an order?

For Trump haters that are still mad at their mom for her failed abortion...there is help. Call 911 and ask for a whhannnbulance.

Trump's administration is full of swamp dwellers.
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE

Your problem is you are just too stupid to realize there's two additional branches of government, and Trump is President, and not Emperor.

Trump's administration is full of swamp dwellers.

Is he going after Styrzoc, Brennan, Comey , Clapper, Hillary, yes or no?
Has he gone after the liberal press?

You guys are bitching and asking for things you know good and well he cannot deliver on his own.
This^^^.
Trump just appointed another one:

https://nationalgunrights.org/resou...i-gunner-nominated-as-next-atf-director/
I hope you're right.

I'm not seeing it.

well, he’s been a little busy deflecting all the crap Nadler and Pelosi have been throwing his way.

What ya want him to do with this Congress? You’re a bright guy, how do you circumvent the Nevertrumpers in the GOP and Dems controlling the House? Tell me!

One strategy is get what you can get, and then try to flip the House.

Look, you got rid of Ryan and 40+ Nevertrumpers last November. That’s one half of the equation. Problem is that allows the Dems to take the House, but unless they take those seats, you don’t get rid of the #nevertrumpers. Now with them gone, Trump must put up with the Dems for two years while they make asses of themselves with their theater. Grab back those same 40 seats with people that will back/work with him and the 2nd term can get a whole lotta chitt done. Most of the stuff you and I hoped for.

However, you and everybody else must remember that NO President gets more than a fraction of his agenda implemented. Thirty percent is huge. I don’t think FDR got more than that. He got significant push back in his second term which is why he tried to pack the Supreme Court.

With that historical factoid, maybe some people need to get their heads out of theoretical never neverland and adjust expectations accordingly.

What was most important in 2016? It wasn’t the wall, it was the SCOTUS. We got 2 solid picks. Yeah, you can always find something to bitch about, but you DON’T have Merrick Garland and some RBG clone. Get on your knees and thank God Almighty for that tonight.

This guy has weathered the most withering political and institutional attack ever seen on a President and not only is he still standing, he is winning. Dems have NO ONE that can beat him in 2020 as long as the economy stays this strong.

Dems won’t impeach him because that is political suicide for them.

Biden is the front runner and his own Party will eat him like a school of piranhas on a T bone steak.

Bernie is #2 and he’s a crazy assed aging Socialist.
Warren?

Pleeze!
Kamala has already shot herself in the foot and she could never debate Trump. He’d do her like he dismissed Rubio and Cruz. Beto? Nobody will take him seriously.

Guys, if you’re so smart then put yourself in Trump’s shoes and tell me how you play these things out,

Tell me how you close up the southern border right now with a Congress that not only won’t cooperate but fights you in court.

Tell me what you do about a Congress that backs catch and release, demands more beds and less obstacles for illegals? I’m serious, give me a better real world strategy than I’ve given you right here. Like H Ross Perot “I’m all ears!”

He shouldn't have caved over the shut-down vs. wall funding. He caved in on the signature issue of his campaign. Its that simple.

Bulschit. He's been fighting Congress by himself all the way. The damn rinos have not done a damn thing to help him. They've been sitting on their hands just like they were for the last 2 years when they had control of Congress. He put people back to work because they were the ones that were suffering, and not the Democrats. They would have let Americans starve to death, while throwing roses at the feet of illegals.

Get a f****** clue.
Originally Posted by hatari
I hope you're right.

I'm not seeing it.

well, he’s been a little busy deflecting all the crap Nadler and Pelosi have been throwing his way.

What ya want him to do with this Congress? You’re a bright guy, how do you circumvent the Nevertrumpers in the GOP and Dems controlling the House? Tell me!

One strategy is get what you can get, and then try to flip the House.

Look, you got rid of Ryan and 40+ Nevertrumpers last November. That’s one half of the equation. Problem is that allows the Dems to take the House, but unless they take those seats, you don’t get rid of the #nevertrumpers. Now with them gone, Trump must put up with the Dems for two years while they make asses of themselves with their theater. Grab back those same 40 seats with people that will back/work with him and the 2nd term can get a whole lotta chitt done. Most of the stuff you and I hoped for.

However, you and everybody else must remember that NO President gets more than a fraction of his agenda implemented. Thirty percent is huge. I don’t think FDR got more than that. He got significant push back in his second term which is why he tried to pack the Supreme Court.

With that historical factoid, maybe some people need to get their heads out of theoretical never neverland and adjust expectations accordingly.

What was most important in 2016? It wasn’t the wall, it was the SCOTUS. We got 2 solid picks. Yeah, you can always find something to bitch about, but you DON’T have Merrick Garland and some RBG clone. Get on your knees and thank God Almighty for that tonight.

This guy has weathered the most withering political and institutional attack ever seen on a President and not only is he still standing, he is winning. Dems have NO ONE that can beat him in 2020 as long as the economy stays this strong.

Dems won’t impeach him because that is political suicide for them.

Biden is the front runner and his own Party will eat him like a school of piranhas on a T bone steak.

Bernie is #2 and he’s a crazy assed aging Socialist.
Warren?

Pleeze!
Kamala has already shot herself in the foot and she could never debate Trump. He’d do her like he dismissed Rubio and Cruz. Beto? Nobody will take him seriously.

Guys, if you’re so smart then put yourself in Trump’s shoes and tell me how you play these things out,

Tell me how you close up the southern border right now with a Congress that not only won’t cooperate but fights you in court.

Tell me what you do about a Congress that backs catch and release, demands more beds and less obstacles for illegals? I’m serious, give me a better real world strategy than I’ve given you right here. Like H Ross Perot “I’m all ears!”

you nailed it, hatari. That's exactly what you do.

Guy seems to be just another political hack that tests the winds and goes that way. When Obama was the boss, he backed those people. Trump is the boss now.

You either trust Trump or you don’t. I can say that Trump is not afraid to fire anyone not doing things the way he wants. I don’t see this as any different.

Besides the bumpstock bullchit, what’s Trump done to make people freak on the 2A? Hear his speech at the NRA convention? Nothing ambiguous about it.

National Gun Rights Association throws out alarmist stuff constantly to the point that according to them the sun rising and the rooster crowing means national gun registration has started so send more money quick.
Originally Posted by hatari

Guy seems to be just another political hack that tests the winds and goes that way. When Obama was the boss, he backed those people. Trump is the boss now.

You either trust Trump or you don’t. I can say that Trump is not afraid to fire anyone not doing things the way he wants. I don’t see this as any different.

Besides the bumpstock bullchit, what’s Trump done to make people freak on the 2A? Hear his speech at the NRA convention? Nothing ambiguous about it.

National Gun Rights Association throws out alarmist stuff constantly to the point that according to them the sun rising and the rooster crowing means national gun registration has started so send more money quick.

You're emotionally invested. I'm not.

I just look at what he's doing.

From the linked article regarding Trump's appointment to head the ATF.

Unfortunately, Canterbury has a long history of publicly supporting and endorsing anti-gun policies, anti-gun Supreme Court nominees, and anti-gun high ranking government officials.

In his official capacity as President of the National Fraternal Order of Police, Canterbury has:

*** Supported radical anti-gun Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor. 1

*** Supported former Attorney General Eric Holder – Obama’s head honcho who ran the deadly Fast and Furious gun running program. 2

*** Supported expanding the federal government’s gun registration schemes. 3

Even more troubling, Canterbury’s FOP is currently lobbying AGAINST Constitutional Carry, even though the vast majority of law enforcement officers support the right to carry. 4,5

This is troubling news.
I am just not seeing us getting the House back. Hard to get much done. How did we lose it?
Originally Posted by EdM
I am just not seeing us getting the House back. Hard to get much done. How did we lose it?

Midterms.Presidents party generally loosed seats during the midterms.

That's good to know, because it'll make your job much easier.

Pick a Director of the ATF that is way better than president Trump's pick, that will be approved by this retarded Senate.
Originally Posted by EdM

It was lost because, in spite of the American people electing and supporting President Trump in record numbers, the pussies runnin for the house campaigned that they would not support the President's policies.

So they lost.

That's good to know, because it'll make your job much easier.

Pick a Director of the ATF that is way better than president Trump's pick, that will be approved by this retarded Senate.

All I'm hearing is:

Trump can't.

Trump can't.

Trump can't.

Is there anybody who can?

All I'm hearing is:

Trump can't.

Trump can't.

Trump can't.

That depends on the aim of your question.

There's those that say Trump can't (whatever), as a slam, without any constructive suggestion re: The way it SHB done.

Then, there's those that are anticipatin (accurately, probably) an action by Trump that would be rejected by onea the other 2 branches.

The second possibility is where I'm askin for your input.

Obviously, Trump *can* nominate a ATF Director, cause he just did it.

SO, what ATF Director could be nominated, and get past confirmation, that President Trump could have nominated, but due to stupidity, did not?

Amazingly, President Trump didn't call to ask my opinion bout the nomination, so I can only guess that the guy is there cause he can get confirmed.

Which explains the guy's history of gettin along with libs. They can;t vote against him with a record like you've cited.

Cause if a nominee gets shot down, it's a bad headline.

And if the guy don't toe the line, he get shatcanned.

IMO, if Trump's administration had the highest turnover rate in history, it'd be a great compliment to his leadership abilities.

So, who's yer guy?

It is not like they lack reasons to be mad...
KAG!! 2020

All I'm hearing is:

Trump can't.

Trump can't.

Trump can't.

So, who's yer guy?

Trump said during the campaign that he was.

It would be good if we could import Viktor Orban. But he's already taken.

It is not like they lack reasons to be mad...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by pal

Fixed.

...I wasnt on the cheerleader squad in high school... I was in the Bathroom checking out the Glory Hole.

I fixed better!

At least he did not try to mask the fact he played catcher, by claiming he played baseball...

Obviously, I obfuscated the suppositional inquiry to the point that you misapprehended the thrust of the inquisition.

So, I'm makin you President.

You can thank me later.

You gotta appoint a ATF Director nominee that'll get confirmed by the Senate.

Who would you nominate that would be better than Trump's nominee?
The biggest problem with the Republican party is,..they understand that Republicans are so neurotic about Democrats that as Republicans, they can get away with anything.

As a result, you get what you get.

Both political parties are garbage.

I thought so before Trump. But I was hoping Trump would change that.

Obviously, I obfuscated the suppositional inquiry to the point that you misapprehended the thrust of the inquisition.

You can thank me later.

You.

Congratulations.

You can thank me later.

You.

Congratulations.

Suppressors for everybody!

But, I'd never get confirmed.

President Trump's gotta nominate *somebody* that can get confirmed.

But we *do* know, that any nominee by Trump, that's not a known swamp dweller, will immediately get back audited by the IRS, throwed outta restaurants, get drive-bys at their house, "protestors" shattin on their lawn, kids asked ta change schools, and wife slandered outta the local yoga class.

We'll never know who applied for the job.

Might been Piddler, Robert White, and Canterbury.

Pick one.

Tough choice.

Lemme think bout it.

So, as far as anybody knows, bury mighta been the "best" pick, outta a class of the classless.

You can thank me later.

You.

Congratulations.

President Trump's gotta nominate *somebody* that can get confirmed.

Or he could just leave the position vacant.
Or he could just appoint an endless series of good men who Congress would refuse to confirm.

And if things get fcked up, President Trump can take the heat for *not* nominatin somebody.

No way ta win, or even break even.

So ya play it by the "rules", ta cover your ass.

Unless you know who the *other* applicants for the job were, it's sanctimonious ta criticize the choice made.

And if things get fcked up, President Trump can take the heat for *not* nominatin somebody.

No way ta win, or even break even.

So ya play it by the "rules", ta cover your ass.

Unless you know who the *other* applicants for the job were, it's sanctimonious ta criticize the choice made.

I like small government. He could leave a lot of positions vacant for all I care. In fact, he could eliminate entire government agencies as far as I'm concerned. Most of them have been corrupted beyond salvation, anyway,...as evidenced by Trump's
choice to head up the ATF.
I like small government. He could leave a lot of positions vacant for all I care. In fact, he could eliminate entire government agencies as far as I'm concerned. Most of them have been corrupted beyond salvation, anyway,...as evidenced by Trump's choice to head up the ATF.

That's a skilfull attempt to shift the debate.

But the fact is, you've criticized President Trump's choice for the next Director of the ATF.

Who were the other applicants for the position?

Which one would have better served 2nd Amendment supporters in the US?

If you can't answer both of those questions, you have no business criticizing the President's decision.
I like small government. He could leave a lot of positions vacant for all I care. In fact, he could eliminate entire government agencies as far as I'm concerned. Most of them have been corrupted beyond salvation, anyway,...as evidenced by Trump's choice to head up the ATF.

But the fact is, you've criticized President Trump's choice for the next Director of the ATF.

Who were the other applicants for the position?

Which one would have better served 2nd Amendment supporters in the US?

If you can't answer both of those questions, you have no business criticizing the President's decision.

Why shouldn't he eliminate the ATF?
In any event, I told you that he should, if necessary, appoint an endless series of good men regardless of the actions of Congress.

He should put Congress on the spot every chance he gets,....not play along to appease them.
Why shouldn't he eliminate the ATF?

Ain't no reason.

But that wasn't the basis for your criticism of the President.

If you'd gone that way from the beginning (and not started a separate thread ta bitch bout the guy nominated), that thought would have more validity.

You called the tune, I'm just dancin to it.

Bitch bout Trump not eliminatin the ATF, and we'll agree all day.

Bitch bout the nominee, and ya should be able ta back it up with some kinda logic.

Otherwise, ya end up lookin like a liberal.

I don't really debate. I give my opinion.

My opinion is,...illegal immigration should have already been stopped by Trump.

If he's unable to make it happen, I want to hear from somebody who can.

If it's totally fuggin' impossible, I want to hear that.

I don't care to hear any more lies and excuses.

If it can't be done, then it can't be done. Don't run for President on a platform that's impossible. Just go do something else.
The entire situation has turned into a bad joke.
Don't run for President on a platform that's impossible. Just go do something else.

By your standards, every Presidential candidate's platform is impossible, if the President in question follows the Constitution.

Because the President, whoever it is, is only 1/3 of the equation.

Postin opinions is the attraction of this site, like any other.

But the strength of the reasoning behind the opinion posted, is the measure of the weight to be given to said opinion.

If your decision is to post opinions, and defer from supporting the reasoning behind them, that's certainly a choice that's available.

And something to be considered by those evaluating those opinions.
Don't run for President on a platform that's impossible. Just go do something else.

By your standards, every Presidential candidate's platform is impossible, if the President in question follows the Constitution.

Because the President, whoever it is, is only 1/3 of the equation.

Postin opinions is the attraction of this site, like any other.

But the strength of the reasoning behind the opinion posted, is the measure of the weight to be given to said opinion.

If your decision is to post opinions, and defer from supporting the reasoning behind them, that's certainly a choice that's available.

And something to be considered by those evaluating those opinions.

Yeah,...I know.

"Trump can't."

Enjoyed the drone footage by the crying libtard.

Thanks!
In order to see the direction Trump is going requires a Military Strategic mind, something many seem to be lacking here. One forgets that Trump went to Military School and not some dumb downed public school. This is what is meant by Political Game Theory.

This article articulating Trumps strategic planning is spot on. Read it if you will, then you will get a better understanding of how he plays the political game.

" "Why not just drop that [bleep] like a MOAB?!?"

This is the correct question. The answer is simple. Trump uses bluffs to test the capabilities of his opposition, introduce doubt and create an atmosphere where his enemies aren't sure what is true and what will happen next.

Some Trump political and intelligence and counterintelligence strategies:

Trump "leaks" fake information to his enemies intentionally through compromised backchannels. This creates confusion and causes the media to lose credibility as their reporting turns out to be false. Trump laughs and calls them fake news for these glaring errors. Brennan himself was leaked false information that Trump and his family would be indicted weeks before the Mueller investigation closed. He was shown to be wrong and now claims he was given bad intel.
"The leaks are real, the news is fake" - Donald J. Trump

Trump publicly feuds with people he sends out of his camp to "sever ties" and free them up to independently pursue an objective without raising public awareness. For the media to tie him to these "burned bridge" actors, they would need to allege elaborate conspiracy narratives, and they are already stretched thin with the mainstream offensive.

Trump manages damaging releases of information by his enemies by pushing a counter narrative his own team's carefully designed "damaging" information which ends up proving to be false and defuses the original harmful situation by sewing seeds of doubt against "anti-trump lies".

Trump leaks information about what events might happen next or certain threats through to his enemies and even his base. Some he follows through and some he does not. The GOAL is to never allow any one person outside his closest circle to be able to predict the next move. Yes this also makes it very difficult for his enemies to counter, prepare or preempt anything they believe he is going to do next because they simply never truly know.

^^^ This is the part that is so frustrating for straightforward patriotic supporters of Trump. They project their principles on to Trump and who they believe he should be and HOW he should go about winning his objectives.

Trump benefits from noc (unofficial) agents utilized in a controlled opposition capacity. These help to push the focus back onto his opponents in an opportune moment. He can brand them by creating a story manufactured by his agents and immediately use his bully pulpit to shine the light on these damaging events. I stopped counting at how many times I witnessed this simple game playing out.

Trump uses a myriad of sequential behavioral and semantic strategies to create a news cycle to his advantage, damaging his opponent's credibility, and ultimately pilfering his enemies' lukewarm supporters by stealing their platform issues one at a time. An example:

1-Trump makes outrageous inflammatory statement designed to outrage a targeted opponent.

2-Trump allows time for his opponent to begin a news cycle of outrage, now inflaming the loudest fringe of their tribe.

3-Trump immediately targets a KEY issue he wants to steal from his opponent and performs a notable action directly and positively affecting that issue. (Think Kim K with the prison reform PR stunt, Syria withdrawal etc).

The opposition media cannot deal with the suddenly introduced confusion in the midst of the outrage mob. They are forced to ignore the new positive event or, in the worst cases, actually claim it is another terrible decision by Trump. Many people conflate the ridicule Trump is receiving in that news cycle with the highly agreeable positive action they are observing and assume his opponents actually oppose it instead of the original inflammatory action. Trump effectively lays claim on many of his opponents' trademark issues in this way.

All of these are adaptations of very basic, well known military and intelligence strategies. All major political administrations make earnest attempts to dominate the field with their execution. The difference is in their typical restraint of overt action in favor of a more one dimensional public presentation of their primary asset.

Trump, in contrast, becomes an active participant in the subversion itself which is highly unconventional. I believe students of military and political strategy will study the Trump administration's acute weaponization of COMINT and HUMINT for years to come."

Buckshot Biden has just said that Trump inherited the booming economy from His and Obama's administration. What a f**king idiot.
You forget that Trump has been trying like hell to change existing immigration laws as far as catch and release, chain migration, visa lotteries plus everything else that is wrong with the current immigration laws and with NO DAMNED HELP from the demoCRAPS? And a lot of fake Republicans.

Fixed that paragraph for you. smile miles
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE

So who you got on the ballot that will be better? miles

That’s a good one! laugh

T May, Angela and Macron would disagree.

The world has been listening to Trump, and now they are starting to follow him.

I don't really debate. I give my opinion.

My opinion is,...illegal immigration should have already been stopped by Trump.

If he's unable to make it happen, I want to hear from somebody who can.

If it's totally fuggin' impossible, I want to hear that.

I don't care to hear any more lies and excuses.

If it can't be done, then it can't be done. Don't run for President on a platform that's impossible. Just go do something else.

No, you want it stopped immediately, if not yesterday.

Leftists are willing to get things done fast, or they are willing to chip away and get what they want slowly. They are willing to try one tactic, and then change if that is not effective. You do not seem to be willing to do that. You do not seem to grasp the realities of politics. You want your OompaLoompa Now! Immediate satisfaction.

Oh, and tell me when you give something your best effort and fall short at first, you lied about your intentions?

Maybe try this: evaluate Trump AFTER he leaves office. Then you can decide what he delivered, what he tried and failed, and what he ignored. Then you can hammer away about what you didn't get. Right now, this is like bitching about how a cake tastes while it is still in the oven.
Originally Posted by milespatton
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE

So who you got on the ballot that will be better? miles

Your question is one that never gets answered...
Originally Posted by plainsman456
I think that if you looked you would find that because of his willingness to try to tackle the border issue that more folks have been trying to get here before something is done.

As far as the other issues that seem to bother you it takes congress to get things done.

He can't do it by himself.

Hell he has had judges block or try to block everything that he has done to this date.

Something tell me that you would not be happy no matter what he gets done.
Hard to believe that you have to keep explaning this isn't it? lol
I've not bothered to read the entire 8 pages, but methinks D.J.'s two biggest problems are a pre-occupation with b.s. investigations (he could've killed them by ignoring them, though I get he uses them to play to his base), and a Republican Party that has been completely and totally useless on the domestic front for at least the last 20 years. Sad that they are the "good" choice.

JMHO.......

I read a lot of stuff concerning markets. Most predictive in nature

Some are calling for a leg down in the market come June, then a bounce up and a deeper leg down in July.

Only time will tell if they are correct.

Only mention it for you compadres with a good chunk of your retirement invested in the market. Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.

Me I don’t have a whole lot of exposure to the market but what it does between here and nov 2020 concerns me greatly via DJT’s election chances.

I’m concerned that if the market is decidedly lower next year it hurts his chances for re-election

Course I’m Hopin we all hang onto what we have as well
Originally Posted by EdM

A boatload of #nevertrumpers[quitters that got their pension in place and are now lobbyists]
Time for another tax cut...
2Legit- the pundits have been wrong on predicting market trends since Trump won- and even before. You might recall the disaster they predicted his tenure would cause to the markets ( before of course now claiming he is benefitting from Obama's policies ). I have now been conditioned to shrug off claims of impending calamity while he is in office. Every dip has been more or less reversed.

As to the OP -one question. Who would you rather have than DJT as POTUS and how could they have done more? I got squat.

You are full of chit!
Originally Posted by RickyD

You are full of chit!

Smells like a troll...

DF
Paul Craig Roberts sums it up better than most.

http://www.unz.com/proberts/trump-is-americas-first-zionist-president/

The whinings of a Globalist.

He forgot about Harry Truman being the first world leader to acknowledge the new state of Israel, just minutes after the announcement.

And Lyndon Johnson helping Israel in their time of need.

What ya gonna call them...?

Now, be careful, they Dems....

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

So Trump is modeling himself after LBJ?

I think the Trumpster broke the mold, not modeling after anyone, an original.

DF

DF

So why did you compare him to LBJ?

DF

So why did you compare him to LBJ?

I didin't...

Just pointed out that Trump isn't the first president to help Israel.

Gave two examples.

DF
Maybe all these k hunts that keep bitching about Trump not getting enough done should put their money where their mouths are and go get their asses elected to the position so they can fix everything they contine to bitch about if it's so damn easy.
Originally Posted by RJL53
Maybe all these k hunts that keep bitching about Trump not getting enough done should put their money where their mouths are and go get their asses elected to the position so they can fix everything they contine to bitch about if it's so damn easy.

A presidential campaign costs a billion dollars these days,...literally.

Two ways to get it.

A: Have it.

B: Sell your ass to the people who do.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
At least he did not try to mask the fact he played catcher, by claiming he played baseball...

He certainly acts like a catcher........
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE

Your problem is you are just too stupid to realize there's two additional branches of government, and Trump is President, and not Emperor.

You need to read a history book.
His name was Andrew Jackson.
You defy the treasonous courts, if you take your oath seriously.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE

Do you have a link for the Kentucky google foo artiste’?

And rebuilt military.

Like the wave of lesbian scandals lately at the air force academy?

Paul Craig Roberts was in the Reagan administration.

Hardly a globalist.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

No wall,
no vote
from me
for him.

I cannot relate...

I get grief for holding Trump accountable, but how can anyone blame him for no wall????

Like Bristoe pointed out, fail to stop the southern invasion and all is lost.
Texas goes blue then it is over forever.

Once Texas goes blue you will be hunted down like the closing scene of Lord of the Flies... but there will be no rescue.
Minority by 2045.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
Old bobbie the troll, is a good candidate for IGNORE. He contributes nothing. I don't need to listen to his tripe. If I want to hear idiots all I have to do is turn on the TV.

Paul Craig Roberts was in the Reagan administration.

Hardly a globalist.

Reagan admin was Globalist free?

Check out his VP, Bush 41.

DF

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrwUsJt1CA8
[

*You* need ta RE-read your history books.

1) Jackson never defied a Supreme Court ruling;

2) It wasn't a treasonous Supreme Court; and

3) Jackson acknowledged his mistake later, and acted according to the Constitution.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Old bobbie the troll, is a good candidate for IGNORE. He contributes nothing. I don't need to listen to his tripe. If I want to hear idiots all I have to do is turn on the TV.

He is pretty much a troll, sad as that life is. He does have meaningless bible quotes that are used in any situation with little or no reasoning. So misuse of scripture for self glorification to boot. Book of Mathew has some nice quotes on the likes of robert. robert is his own false god and seeks the attention of other men That is a 10/10 is bad bible stuff, by self infliction. Mathew, or Mat the tax collector, says something like goofs that have zero true belief need the attention of men, and they get it by posting on 24CF with fire and brimstone bible quotes - or something like that. Mat is certainly one of the coolest of the original line up, he has some great stories about self respect and respect of others. Some lack this universal respect, and Mat said they are goofs just like robert.
I’m thinking too many around here are smoking Ann Coulter.
I’m thinking too many around here are smoking Ann Coulter.

Sometimes I wonder about that woman.

She seems to be one giant ego, always looking for a bomb to throw, attention getting at any cost.

Not always logical, but not always wrong, either.

It's hard to tell which Ann is talking. To me, she doesn't seem that consistent.

DF
© 24hourcampfire