Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump is better than Hillary. But Trump the President is no wheres near Trump the candidate.

Basically,...he's Jeb Bush.

Wtf hss happened to the Fires brainiach. Freaking unreal, Bristle. Jed Bush is deep state nwo illuminati, pro one world govt, pro muzxy immigration and open bordes. He and his mom and dad hsted Trump with a purple passion. The globalist vs the nationalist.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Judges and Justices for the win.

And rebuilt military.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Trump is the best President, by far, in my lifetime. Reagan was right up there, and probably should be given all the credit for tilling the ground that Trump is now planting. My question is, who do we have on the bench to replace Trump in six years? Lots of people say Rush, but he doesn't have the "on stage" personna that Trump has.

As far as his boosting and bragging go, he would seem to have surpassed Reagan.......but I don't think he is anywhere close to Reagan. I give Trump credit for trying to do some badly needed things.....but as another poster put it, Trump the candidate sounded a lot better than Trump the president has. But, to be fair, he has had no help from either the Democrats or from many in the GOP.

Reagan would not have survived the onslaught Trump is thriving on.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think that if you looked you would find that because of his willingness to try to tackle the border issue that more folks have been trying to get here before something is done.

As far as the other issues that seem to bother you it takes congress to get things done.

He can't do it by himself.

Hell he has had judges block or try to block everything that he has done to this date.

Something tell me that you would not be happy no matter what he gets done.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
DJT for the WIN!

MAGA, MAGA, MAGA

[Linked Image]

Last edited by muffin; 05/27/19.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Robert_White
....................................Rather than give seminars, it looks like Ann Coulter needs to take a serious trip to the border, which unless I am missing something, she has not done yet!!..........................Ok Bobby. So ya bring up an article featuring Ann Coulter. Yeah, so what........

Until Ann Coulter gets out of her luxury appointed hotel seminar atmosphere and physically goes down to the border like Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Ted Cruz and many others and reveals that there are no walls being built, then I will agree with her.

Until she goes down with camera in hand with a crew and reports walls not being built,,,,,,, then I will put some merit in your article.

But then again. Many negative Trump stories published during the past 2 plus years have been de-bunked along with the sources they came from........

So Annie!! Get down to the border and do some first hand reporting.

You're attack on Coulter is purely ad hominem. That won't cut it. The fact is no new lineal wall footage has been built under Trump. Existing walls have been retrofitted, but that's it.
............................Tarpquin...................Well well........My so-called attack on Coulter was justified.

I will refer you to a National Review article dated 6/29/18 by Jim Geraghty entitled,,,,,,,"Wall IS Being Built, Slowly".............To say that there has only been retrofitting is completely false and untrue.......That article was dated nearly a year ago..................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Trump is the best President, by far, in my lifetime. Reagan was right up there, and probably should be given all the credit for tilling the ground that Trump is now planting. My question is, who do we have on the bench to replace Trump in six years? Lots of people say Rush, but he doesn't have the "on stage" personna that Trump has.

As far as his boosting and bragging go, he would seem to have surpassed Reagan.......but I don't think he is anywhere close to Reagan. I give Trump credit for trying to do some badly needed things.....but as another poster put it, Trump the candidate sounded a lot better than Trump the president has. But, to be fair, he has had no help from either the Democrats or from many in the GOP.
.............................Bragging and boasting is Trump's style.......Look at the results rather than the style.............Results "trump" style............I loved Reagan. But in fact Trump in his term so far has exceeded Reagan when you look at the #s and other accomplishments.

Hell! Obama had style and grace. Right?

And yet Obama was one of the worse presidents...................

Its too bad people are too stupid to understand Trump is working a plan.

Remember how the left has played the "repeat the lie" game. Hes doing the same to get it drillled into the folks, leftys, msm, dumbasses like Jell0 etc to educate and rehab the indoctrinated as to the truth for when the storm really hits.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/27/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The record number of people crossin the border, is due to the record amount of money spent by anti-americans like Soros, and anti-Americans like the demmorrhiods, who are desperate to prevent the wall being built.

These illegal aliens is bein paid to come across the border and fck things up, for as long as they can.

Remember, these aliens live on $2k a year.

They get a debit card that gets $500 a month, if they check in with their cell phone (provided) with GPS showin their location within the US, they get another money drop to the debit card.

No different than the organized spontaneous protestors at the BLM riots.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
....................................Rather than give seminars, it looks like Ann Coulter needs to take a serious trip to the border, which unless I am missing something, she has not done yet!!..........................Ok Bobby. So ya bring up an article featuring Ann Coulter. Yeah, so what........

Until Ann Coulter gets out of her luxury appointed hotel seminar atmosphere and physically goes down to the border like Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Ted Cruz and many others and reveals that there are no walls being built, then I will agree with her.

Until she goes down with camera in hand with a crew and reports walls not being built,,,,,,, then I will put some merit in your article.

But then again. Many negative Trump stories published during the past 2 plus years have been de-bunked along with the sources they came from........

So Annie!! Get down to the border and do some first hand reporting.

You're attack on Coulter is purely ad hominem. That won't cut it. The fact is no new lineal wall footage has been built under Trump. Existing walls have been retrofitted, but that's it.
............................Tarpquin...................Well well........My so-called attack on Coulter was justified.

I will refer you to a National Review article dated 6/29/18 by Jim Geraghty entitled,,,,,,,"Wall IS Being Built, Slowly".............To say that there has only been retrofitting is completely false and untrue.......That article was dated nearly a year ago..................
............................................And what political party has done everything in its power to block the building of the wall?.Ah hell. Let's just blame Trump anyway....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Godogs57
I can only guess where we'd be right now.....today......if the other candidate had've won. No, Trump is not perfect, not any more than I am, but I'll take him right now....

Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't stand the f**king guy and I disagree with a lot of what he's done but every time I get to feeling like Robert does I think about the Federal and Supreme court judges Hildog would have selected and all of a sudden I feel better..

Major win for the country ! MAGA

I am 100% behind any NY Yankee billionaire who lays his life, family and fortune on the line against the deep state to try to save this used to be great now semi-bankrupt morally degenerate, muzzy and AA and lgbt loving country.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Thought we weren't allowed to quote neo-conservative sources here like National Review. wink If any new wall is being built, its a paltry amount.

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/27/19.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Godogs57
I can only guess where we'd be right now.....today......if the other candidate had've won. No, Trump is not perfect, not any more than I am, but I'll take him right now....

Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't stand the f**king guy and I disagree with a lot of what he's done but every time I get to feeling like Robert does I think about the Federal and Supreme court judges Hildog would have selected and all of a sudden I feel better..

Major win for the country ! MAGA

I am 100% behind any NY Yankee billionaire who lays his life, family and fortune on the line against the deep state to try to save this used to be great now semi-bankrupt morally degenerate, muzzy and AA and lgbt loving country.

But he has embraced the LGBT movement.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yer lucky, huh?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The record number of people crossin the border, is due to the record amount of money spent by anti-americans like Soros, and anti-Americans like the demmorrhiods, who are desperate to prevent the wall being built.

These illegal aliens is bein paid to come across the border and fck things up, for as long as they can.

Remember, these aliens live on $2k a year.

They get a debit card that gets $500 a month, if they check in with their cell phone (provided) with GPS showin their location within the US, they get another money drop to the debit card.

No different than the organized spontaneous protestors at the BLM riots.

So Soros is more powerful than Trump? Soros didn't make Trump cave on the wall and budget shut down.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yer lucky, huh?

Personal attack. I accept your concession.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha.

Trump is incorporating all the Americans he can in his MAGA plan. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
That is right. Trump has embraced sodom.
Trump is no Cyrus.
He is an entertainer.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Thought we weren't allowed to quote neo-conservative sources here like National Review. wink If any new wall is being built, its a paltry amount.

Amen... so true.
He could have shut Ann up for good... just give us the UTM numbers and precise length in miles feet or centimeters.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact that Trump has the swamp creatures and the lib's heads exploding is good enough for me at this point..... it took many years to fall as far as we have... it will take many years to fix it.
Even Europe is following Trumps lead......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2019/05/21/are-the-social-issues-even-real/

As usual, he bluffs and postures, but no real or true reform.
To be brutally honest the same was true of Reagan.
He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING.
If he survives the deep state coup.... yippee.... I suppose.
In the mean time MIGA. Or MAGA or whatever.

Geeze, really? YOU tell us what he should try that he hasn't tried already, set us straight man.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (222Sako, 1lessdog, 257wthbylover, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 1,737 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,118
Posts18,522,864
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.