Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2019/05/21/are-the-social-issues-even-real/

As usual, he bluffs and postures, but no real or true reform.
To be brutally honest the same was true of Reagan.
He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING.
If he survives the deep state coup.... yippee.... I suppose.
In the mean time MIGA. Or MAGA or whatever.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Robert_White

He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING.

Where ya from, Bobby?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
The occupied, defeated and apostate state of Virginia

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The occupied, defeated and apostate state of Virginia

What did you personally do to stop the Occupation, there Bobby?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Plenty of things... Stevie

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
I can only guess where we'd be right now.....today......if the other candidate had've won. No, Trump is not perfect, not any more than I am, but I'll take him right now....

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Screwed me out of 3 years of work.
Due to his economic policies my 401K is up enough for me to retire 3 years early.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

Holy Crap man. Do you not pay attention at ALL? Freaking DemonRATS and Odumbo Buttwhipe judges block his every move.

Wake up and pay attention......

Last edited by TwoTrax; 05/27/19.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

............................................................Are you Paddler's butt buddy in un-educated ignorance and stupidity???

SO! Trump bluffs and postures uh? No real or true reform uh?

You seem to overlook a few things.

How many times have the libs gone to court to block Trump's executive orders on immigration policy and travel bans, OF WHICH, he has the authority as POTUS to put into place?? Hmmmm? Forget about that???

Could do something on the border you say??? You obviously forgot about Trump's emergency declaration on the southern border?

You forget that the border wall is in progress of being built along with much of existing wall already repaired?

You forget that Trump has been trying like hell to change existing immigration laws as far as catch and release, chain migration, visa lotteries plus everything else that is wrong with the current immigration laws and with NO DAMNED HELP from the demoCRAPS?

AND WHAT PARTY IS OPPOSING TRUMP AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY to get the laws changed???

Hey bonehead! ........YOUR beef as well as the article author's beef,,,,, is with the demoCRAP party,,,,, and not with the POTUS........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Godogs57
I can only guess where we'd be right now.....today......if the other candidate had've won. No, Trump is not perfect, not any more than I am, but I'll take him right now....

Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't stand the f**king guy and I disagree with a lot of what he's done but every time I get to feeling like Robert does I think about the Federal and Supreme court judges Hildog would have selected and all of a sudden I feel better..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bluffing? This was 30 years ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
While I'm not a 100% happy with Trump, I know that I'd be a 100% unhappy if Hillary had won.

My concern is that I believe it is going to be difficult for Trump to be re-elected unless he can make true on some of the campaign promises he made.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...As usual, he bluffs and postures, but no real or true reform...
He could do something effectual and immediate about the border but he does NOTHING...

GFY

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
While I'm not a 100% happy with Trump, I know that I'd be a 100% unhappy if Hillary had won.

My concern is that I believe it is going to be difficult for Trump to be re-elected unless he can make true on some of the campaign promises he made.
.......................Oh really? So Trump to this date has NOT made good on any of his campaign promises? REALLY???

Have you living under a damned rock or been in a cloud for the last 2 1/2 years???

You gotta be kidding..........Do I need to list all the campaign promises he HAS KEPT??

Some of you boys have been smoking something on this thread!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
As usual ... profane adhomim.
Facts. The posted thread lists grim facts.
He said he would close the border... bluff, posturing and lies.
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Obama could get away with a lot of illegal crap whereas Trump can't so much. The democrats have worked diligently for many years packing the courts with their minions and Obama made some real humdinger appointments with the help of good old John McCain and the other establishment RINOs. The media is stacked against Trump and have been rallying their idiot followers since he got elected.

We have only ourselves to blame for this mess. It didn't start overnight and it won't get fixed anytime soon. The border mess is Obama's legacy and Kerry helped get-er-done. We're coming up on a very important election that will decide how the country goes forward. Just sending Trump back isn't going to do much without some help from congress. We need to take the house back and pack the senate with true constitutional conservatives that will back Trump and not just play like it. Mike Lee has been a huge disappointment and Rand Paul is a continuing disaster.

I feel your frustration but it's not just Trump's fault. He can't do it all alone. Obama could play his pen and phone flute to do whatever he wished because he had the media and both houses to back him up. The way it looks now Trump doesn't have even one house.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Morewood
Bluffing? This was 30 years ago.

Bam!!!!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
As usual ... profane adhomim.
Facts. The posted thread lists grim facts.
He said he would close the border... bluff, posturing and lies.
And globohomo.
Fool me ONCE
...............................Bullcrap!.... Grim facts??..... More bullcrap!!........He has threatened to close the border with Meeeheeeeco IF the Mexican govt chose not to do anything to control the caravans, the cartels and other issues..............Trump did not say,,,,,that he will close the border by a certain date......Wise up!

He has always made it clear that closing the border down remains an option......Again! Wise up!

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
30 grand extra of H1B imgrants.
Trump did that.
Gun to my head as far as wages.
You are being played.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
30 grand extra of H1B imgrants.
Trump did that.
Gun to my head as far as wages.
You are being played.
................................Oh! Cut your damned meaningless and false crap! Your complaints rest with the damned demoCRAP party.......PERIOD!

""Gun to your head as far as wages.""............................ You go to stupid school??

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 58 invisible), 1,752 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,761
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.