Home
I realize the board would be full of deflave complaint threads if we all did it individually, so I created this pile on thread. Deflaif You've said things (written stuff) that has hurt my feelings. You're also politically inerrect. My wife is mad about at you too. She says it's your fault I can't "perform" and she teases me when I sit on the edge of the bed crying your name. You don't know my powers, feeling a little strange yet? I'm sending juju your way.

Post your deflavorant complaints, don't hold back. Complaining wives of board members need to identify their wounded ones.
Flave called me a loser for using a flip phone......
Funny chit. One guy I keep on ignore calling out another azzholes I keep on ignore. Only on the ‘fire. 😜
Because of flave, I have to endure Fireballz whining
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Funny chit. One guy I keep on ignore calling out another azzholes I keep on ignore. Only on the ‘fire. 😜

And you posting on it....cause ignore
This will help.....

Click on the link, a PDF form will pop-up, complain to your hearts content..................

[Linked Image]
There ain't enough "internet ink", I'll pass.
Stupid post by the OP. No substance!
One time when I couldn't go hunting because of my new boots (hunting boots) would get muddy and he laughed at me. I've never been able to forgive him for the hurt he caused.

You sure you know how ignoring works?
Here we go again.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Like a moth to a flame huh?
One time bird hunting Flave shot the bird before I did.......
He make me raff too much. My sides hurt arr time. He dinky dao GI!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Stupid post by the OP. No substance!

It's complain about flave, how much substance do you need? The flave would have already posted his enselffin ifin his list wasn't so long.
He said I was a bad cook and couldn't read good.
I think a pattern is emerging......

He's famous

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13812931/1/deflave
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Like a moth to a flame huh?

Nah. Just smelling schit when it lands in your ZIP code.
all you fellows need to get a life grin
No complaints about him, but speaking of guys who live their lives on the internet, did anyone figure out what happened to Steelhead?
Originally Posted by 44mc

adding post counts.............
Well, my friends buddies wifes cousin said he should ESAD and her boyfriend said he sucks. So there. Azzwhole. shocked
Originally Posted by McInnis
No complaints about him, but speaking of guys who live their lives on the internet, did anyone figure out what happened to Steelhead?

thats him in the middle

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Jim that's awful and just the kind of behavior we've come to expect from the 'flave. I'm sure you're still scared from that. If you need to talk it out amongst caring friends, I saw a phone number in another thread I can forward to you.
Mrs. Ah says Travis is an alright guy but she’s pissed at Clark and Dave.
“Them two are ass holes!” She says.

They must have said something that butt hurt someone else on here or something. IDFK. I just think it’s funny as hell.

Well, evidently it didnt hurt yer appetite or you dont need to read to cook, huh, Jim. Youll be ok, someday. I mean, youll recover. wink

I think he said you couldn't write good, Jim. Not too sure about that because I can't remember good.
he makes fun of my cousin...
I hate Travis/Clark/Dave for only doing one big joke a year for April fools. Maybe something for the 4th of July and Thanksgiving ? I hate DeFlave for making me almost feel sorry for Fireball2. DeFlave makes me feel inadequate in the sarcasm department frown
Well it should be obvious to all Deflave is a prick.... to express your dislike you can call him at 406-223-3006, he lives somewhere between Idaho and N. Dakota, in a place that rymes with"have her"
That is all I am willing to disclose at this point.
If you decide to pay him a visit I recommend you take Bricktop with you! ha

Shhhhh......
Lol, the Butt Hurt thread..........
Originally Posted by stxhunter

You know what they say about a man who lowrates your knife.

Tell her hes married, maybe.
Deflave seems like the kind of guy that child locks all the Windows right before rolling them up and passing gas.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Seriously man. Drop the coin.
no just laffen at the show

How do you know that if they're on ignore?

Does your life alert vibrate when I make a post?
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Because of flave, I have to endure Fireballz whining

Now you know how Consuela feel.
Originally Posted by kellory
There ain't enough "internet ink", I'll pass.

Give it a try.

You may enjoy it.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Deflave seems like the kind of guy that child locks all the Windows right before rolling them up and passing gas.

Without so much as a “pull my finger”.
I got no use fer azzwholes who bring their buds to his buds ground squirrel hidey hole. cool
One time when I couldn't go hunting because of my new boots (hunting boots) would get muddy and he laughed at me. I've never been able to forgive him for the hurt he caused.

'Flave an a-hole.
Originally Posted by deflave

Seriously man. Drop the coin.

I tried a smart phone but wasn't smart enough to operate the damn thing....... oh and I don't want the government and Fireballzs trackin my moves....
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Here we go again.

On your own?

Down the only road you ever known?

Like a drifter?
One time bird hunting Flave shot the bird before I did.......

Easy to do when you're as good as 'Flave.

You are a bad cook but the reading part was out of line.

He apologizes.

Dave
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by 44mc

adding post counts.............

I'm pretty sure post count stopped being a thing around 2005.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

thats him in the middle

[Linked Image]

If I looked like her I'd be more richer than I am.
Flave called me a "dumb fuque" like 10 different times, but I thought it was funny because he didn't spell it right...I slept fine those nights.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, my friends buddies wifes cousin said he should ESAD and her boyfriend said he sucks. So there. Azzwhole. shocked

You been hanging out with the 'Ballz?

FAKE NEWS!

I make fun of you for fugking your cousin.

And having a pet fox.
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Mrs. Ah says Travis is an alright guy but she’s pissed at Clark and Dave.
“Them two are ass holes!” She says.

They must have said something that butt hurt someone else on here or something. IDFK. I just think it’s funny as hell.

She's right about all of them.

Except Travis.
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Without so much as a “pull my finger”.

I'm pretty nice to kids.

Unless they're kghunty.
oh and I don't want the government and Fireballzs trackin my moves....

Me neither.

LOL.
I did send him a Christmas Card once and never got one in return... Truth...

You are a bad cook but the reading part was out of line.

He apologizes.

Dave

That right there was funny.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You been hanging out with the 'Ballz?

Oh, sorry. I thot you was washin dishes. grin
You people who haven't complained about the 'flave aren't trying hard enough. Put a little effort in.
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
I did send him a Christmas Card once and never got one in return... Truth...

This is true actually.
You people who haven't complained about the 'flave aren't trying hard enough. Put a little effort in.

CONSUELA!

PAGING CONSUELA!

That's one interpretation. grin
One time at band camp..... ooop's wrong thread again

CONSUELA!

PAGING CONSUELA!

Consuela loves you and Ballzs is jealous......

CONSUELA!

PAGING CONSUELA!

Consuela loves you and Ballzs is jealous......

She probably told him to be a real man like the de'flavia or some such, and fireballz is reacting to that.

He sold me a Leupold scope that still tracks as it should after lots of dialing up and down. I’m sure lots of people won’t believe that, but it is true.
Originally Posted by Bearcat74

He sold me a Leupold scope that still tracks as it should after lots of dialing up and down. I’m sure lots of people won’t believe that, but it is true.

That is unforgivable... that prick

His poor child is probably still paying the price for sending the scope that wasn't broke.
I offered to come to Florida and help him with his deacon training but he wouldn't even pay for my gas and the family's hotel lodging.

Cheap azz he is.
He rebuffs my internet sexual advances.
If everyone who kissed DeFlaves ass wore red lipstick - his ass would have 6'' thick coat of red lipstick .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If everyone who kissed DeFlaves ass wore red lipstick - his ass would have 6'' thick coat of red lipstick .

Other than DigitalDan and Deflave, does anyone in Florida have a sense of humor?

That is unforgivable... that prick

I’ve kept quiet about it for years. This thread has given me the strength to open up about the transaction.

Excuse me but try to stick with the theme. This is the complain about the flave thread.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Other than DigitalDan and Deflave, does anyone in Florida have a sense of humor?

No kidding...... just havin fun muckin it up with friends and Ol_mike has to put a terrible image in my head..... dang

Imagine Gruff in red lipstick... eeew smile not to mention Flaves baboon ass.....
The A-hole has either moved to the Cuban Peninsula, or has gone deep covert ops in Havre-town.

Either way, the ‘Fire be missing out on some good hunting stories.

I encourage you to leave an appropriate Yelp review
Is that the traitor that moved? Aliens again.
He wore a dress to my garage sale and then called my dog names.
Originally Posted by Toddly
He wore a dress to my garage sale and then called my dog names.

He actually looks pretty good in that floral print, spring dress. Is your dog missing? You're lucky if he didn't steal it.
The chicken wings and t bones steaks I cooked tonight turned out perfectly.....not that he would ever give someone a compliment........sniff sniff......
You have to have thick skin to hang with Flave......
The chicken wings and t bones steaks I cooked tonight turned out perfectly.....not that he would ever give someone a compliment........sniff sniff......

I wouldnt biotch about them like that biotch Deflave. I thank you ort ta whoop his ass.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

We all do.

Chocolates or flowers?
We all do.

Im very selective and you aint on the list grin
Chocolates or flowers?

Just Chocolate Flower

Yes, most of his neighbors thought his arrival was a joke....
We all do.

That's not what you said last night.... wink
Guys you're getting distracted. We're here to complain about de flave, shouldn't be too difficult.
We all do.

That's not what you said last night.... wink

You better quit dreaming about me, your wife might get suspicious screaming my name out in the middle of the night.
Guys you're getting distracted. We're here to complain about de flave, shouldn't be too difficult.

We're having a homo moment here.

GFY

In the nicest possible way.

We're having a homo moment here.

GFY

Well, you might be. I keep trying to tell you, you ain't my type.
What about flave? He's always promoting that mono sexual stuff about having people gfy... don't tell me only Fireballz n me are offended.
What about flave? He's always promoting that mono sexual stuff about having people gfy... don't tell me only Fireballz n me are offended.

There must be a homo connection, considering how many posts of his include "COCK!!!!"
Only dumbchit on this forum who can't seem to complete a thought without posting multiple times, one of his attention getting quirks I suppose. No wonder he has a post count nearing 80K.
One time at band camp..... ooop's wrong thread again

He tried to sell me a flute once....😬😎
[Linked Image]
Will Ferrell drinking milk?
Milk was a bad choice.
Ahh, never mind.

My list would be really long, but I will start with how Fireball is mean to me because he thinks Travis Frost is my friend...
Didn't read the entire thing but I've no problem with Dave, Travis, Deflave.....Spot on most times!

X-VERMINATOR
The southern jackass didn't send me his RAR stock to get un-F'd! Northern jackass would have.

Oh, and he teased me about my pod coffee maker! That hurt!

How would you know if you had both on ignore? You cared enough to deliberately look. Only on the fire as you said.
Originally Posted by xverminator
Didn't read the entire thing but I've no problem with Dave, Travis, Deflave.....Spot on most times!

X-VERMINATOR

One of flave's alternate accounts detected, I mean... Who else would say such a thing.
Is this what the 'fire has been reduced to? Thinking it's near time to join the other long time posters and check out. Not that I'm offended, it's just this chit is so damn boring.

X-VERMINATOR

One of flave's alternate accounts detected, I mean... Who else would say such a thing.

Read slowly.... You, are, an, idiot!

X-VERMINATOR
Whatever name the guy goes by, he upset me tremendously when I first started perusing this distinguished, august body of sportsmen and sportswomen (most of whom have been chased off by the likes of him). I cannot for the life of me remember what subject I was reading, inquiring about, or commenting on, but I composed an entirely well written, in correct English, response and was informed by the subject of this call out thread that I basically used too many words.

As an erudite, well educated, verbose, and perhaps somewhat minimally loquacious individual, I felt horribly denigrated and was upset at the effrontery expressed by whichever of the triumvirate of the 24hourcampfire was making the time to respond to a lowly newbie here.

His reply was typically terse, a few words informing me to knock off the wordy replies and "GFY," whatever the heck that meant. Wise men of my caliber are not familiar with internet slang, at least I wasn't at the time. I had to use the www. to determine the meaning of his acronym and was slightly astonished that such language was acceptable on a well respected hunting, fishing, camping, cooking, and shooting public forum.

When an idea is important, I find it highly useful to use an overabundance of words in order to convey the true, complete meaning of my thoughts on the matter. To have an unknown internet personage disparage my skilled use of the language of the land was extremely disturbing and almost drove me away from continuing to explore the "Hunter's Campfire", Handguns, Single Shots, Alaska, Canada and perhaps most importantly some of the threads in the "basement".

I am glad I didn't abandon the cause, as I have become more informed on such highly critical topics such as the 6.5 Creedmore/Creedmor/CM or whatever it's appellation, the Superchicken Scope, blue tape, Gus, and perhaps my favorite informative thread of all time.........................Cermalube (decreases pressure while increasing velocity of a projectile!). Oh, I must not forget kaywoodie's beer garden gals. And Digital's attempt to negate the need for unreloadable .22 caliber rimfire ammuntion (How's that coming along by the way?)

Now, given the years of experience with reading his posts and at times verbally interacting with Travis/Clark/Dave in various fora, I have come to the conclusion that this call out thread might be exactly what is needed for him to get the idea that he needs to correct his incorrigible ways.............or to ramp it up and become even more of a thorn in the side of the average user of the exceptional internet get together Mr. Rick has provided for us.

With all due respect, all y'all can GFY

Geno

PS, this and the FB2 thread from earlier today had the welcome effect of drawing cubic out of hiding at least. Good to "see ya" around.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Whatever name the guy goes by, he upset me tremendously when I first started perusing this distinguished, august body of sportsmen and sportswomen (most of whom have been chased off by the likes of him). I cannot for the life of me remember what subject I was reading, inquiring about, or commenting on, but I composed an entirely well written, in correct English, response and was informed by the subject of this call out thread that I basically used too many words.

As an erudite, well educated, verbose, and perhaps somewhat minimally loquacious individual, I felt horribly denigrated and was upset at the effrontery expressed by whichever of the triumvirate of the 24hourcampfire was making the time to respond to a lowly newbie here.

His reply was typically terse, a few words informing me to knock off the wordy replies and "GFY," whatever the heck that meant. Wise men of my caliber are not familiar with internet slang, at least I wasn't at the time. I had to use the www. to determine the meaning of his acronym and was slightly astonished that such language was acceptable on a well respected hunting, fishing, camping, cooking, and shooting public forum.

When an idea is important, I find it highly useful to use an overabundance of words in order to convey the true, complete meaning of my thoughts on the matter. To have an unknown internet personage disparage my skilled use of the language of the land was extremely disturbing and almost drove me away from continuing to explore the "Hunter's Campfire", Handguns, Single Shots, Alaska, Canada and perhaps most importantly some of the threads in the "basement".

I am glad I didn't abandon the cause, as I have become more informed on such highly critical topics such as the 6.5 Creedmore/Creedmor/CM or whatever it's appellation, the Superchicken Scope, blue tape, Gus, and perhaps my favorite informative thread of all time.........................Cermalube (decreases pressure while increasing velocity of a projectile!). Oh, I must not forget kaywoodie's beer garden gals. And Digital's attempt to negate the need for unreloadable .22 caliber rimfire ammuntion (How's that coming along by the way?)

Now, given the years of experience with reading his posts and at times verbally interacting with Travis/Clark/Dave in various fora, I have come to the conclusion that this call out thread might be exactly what is needed for him to get the idea that he needs to correct his incorrigible ways.............or to ramp it up and become even more of a thorn in the side of the average user of the exceptional internet get together Mr. Rick has provided for us.

Geno

PS, this and the FB2 thread from earlier today had the welcome effect of drawing cubic out of hiding at least. Good to "see ya" around.

Did you just say "hurt my feelings, got over it?"

X-VERMINATOR

Read slowly.... You, are, an, idiot!

X-VERMINATOR

Flave you should at least change the way you use language.
I am NOT a diamond merchant.
Wait, read more and respond less, got it! I'm entirely stupid...!

X-VERMINATOR
I see what you did there. You usually refer to yourself 3 in third person and you changed to first person possessive. I'm on to you flave.
Flave is trying to make men out of us !!!!
Et tu? laugh
Flave really hurt my feelers when he showed up at the VFW in Minneapolis in that dumbazzed Blackhawks sweater. The danged thing looked like someone threw up fruit salad on a chunk of shag carpet.
And Digital's attempt to negate the need for unreloadable .22 caliber rimfire ammuntion (How's that coming along by the way?)

I dunno, you tell me.

[Linked Image]

Do you realize how rude it is to use so many big words early in the morning?

Originally Posted by Remsen

Nobody believes your lies you hook nosed devil.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Flave really hurt my feelers when he showed up at the VFW in Minneapolis in that dumbazzed Blackhawks sweater. The danged thing looked like someone threw up fruit salad on a chunk of shag carpet.

Lie.

That VFW honors the day I walked through its doors.

Geno

You expect me to read all this schit?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Only dumbchit on this forum who can't seem to complete a thought without posting multiple times, one of his attention getting quirks I suppose. No wonder he has a post count nearing 80K.

And it's little wonder that you care.
Originally Posted by Tracks
Is this what the 'fire has been reduced to? Thinking it's near time to join the other long time posters and check out. Not that I'm offended, it's just this chit is so damn boring.

Do you want us to beg?

Nobody believes your lies you hook nosed devil.

This is the scary part about Flavius Travis...I happen to be in Tel Aviv today and am, in fact, in the Diamond district of the city. I will never doubt Flave again.

This is the scary part about Flavius Travis...I happen to be in Tel Aviv today and am, in fact, in the Diamond district of the city. I will never doubt Flave again.

Try not to drop any change on the ground.

It'll start a riot.
You know, I have to say... For a thread dedicated to complaints about 'flave. He really doesn't get many complaints.

I think my wife is right. I really am a great guy.

Try not to drop any change on the ground.

It'll start a riot.

It was "pride" week here and between the Joos and the fudgepackers (often, one and the same), the stakes of bending over to pick up dropped change have become existential.
Watch your corn hole bud.
I have nothing to complain about.
You know, I have to say... For a thread dedicated to complaints about 'flave. He really doesn't get many complaints.

I do not believe you understand the serious nature of this thread..... you have been warned...... better straighten the hell up.... Fireballz is onto you and so are we.....
GFY
Originally Posted by Slavek
I have nothing to complain about.

That makes four of us.

I do not believe you understand the serious nature of this thread..... you have been warned...... better straighten the hell up.... Fireballz is onto you and so are we.....
GFY

Oh man.

The 'Ballz was pissed last night wasn't he?

He need to find The Jesus.

Hey gopher',

Ain't you friends with The Ballz'?

You might wanna call his flip phone. He seem upset.
Poor Ballz about stroked out.... a man has to know his limitations.....
Originally Posted by hanco

And that's why you don't meet women here.
We're having a homo moment here.GFY

Well, you might be. I keep trying to tell you, you ain't my type.

When I want you to know what your type is i'll tell you. Now back on your leash gimp.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by hanco

And that's why you don't meet women here.

The fugk you don't.

Ballz and gunwizard two of the nicest gals around.
I would actually like to compliment Flavious Travis for making me a better Christian.
I would actually like to compliment Flavious Travis for making me a better Christian.

You know, when you get down to picking Old Testament God versus New Testament God, it really is a coin flip.

Brother Flave has inspired us all...... smile
[Linked Image]
Inspired us to what, drink heavily?

Ummm, well ya....... then post crazy chit
The 24 HourCampfire needs a new forum..

How & Where To Find A Life. 😉
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Mr Barkoff I don't think you understand the nature of this thread? you are suppose to either make a smart azz remark or fling poo.....
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
And Digital's attempt to negate the need for unreloadable .22 caliber rimfire ammuntion (How's that coming along by the way?)

I dunno, you tell me.

[Linked Image]

Do you realize how rude it is to use so many big words early in the morning?

Sweet! When do Hornady, Nosler, Jamison, Bertram, Remington, Winchester and Federal jump on the bandwagon and start producing ammo and empty brass? Will there be a lead free version for hunting bunnies in this f'd up State I reside in?

Early in the morning? I was late last night when I wrote that. I can't help that you Floridian types have your clocks set incorrectly.

Geno
No,

I don't even expect to be on the great and powerful 'flave's radar even.

Time marches on. D,C,T have other, bigger fish to fry.

Thanks for at least noticing I still exist.

Geno

[Linked Image]

I'd rather a thread be funny than stupid.

Most prefer stupid.
Flave, scary close.

Obviously, it's here.

Lie.

.....Going the other way. wink
He told me to GFY.

I tried, I really, really, tried.

But, I came up short.

He must have a secret.

Lie.

.....Going the other way. wink

[Linked Image]
Flave, scary close.

It's a classic for sure.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
He told me to GFY.

But, I came up short.

He must have a secret.

That sounds like a personal problem.

Beware of posting such.

Geno

‘FIRE GETOGETHER AT the ‘FLAVE’S.

Evahbody know the address now. Thanks, furball!
Originally Posted by ironbender

lizard roast.

lizard roast.

And the kid's gonna get us some coconuts too!

Geno

lizard roast.

And the kid's gonna get us some coconuts too!

Geno

for the pina coladas.
And pole dancers.
I heard a rumor that deflave won a Grammy for his sharp wit.
never heard of him........
I don't care what the rest of you geezers say,,,, I like flave1
His posts are always funny and much better than the recycled B S from yahoo that ends up on here!
Originally Posted by Lennie
I heard a rumor that deflave won a Grammy for his sharp wit.

Actually that was a "granny". Seems as though some guy in Oregon was getting flavorized, left his screen on when he went to do whatever, and granny read the biz. Granny sees this flave guy is trying to make men out of the posters that still need their favorite blankie. So next thing you know granny sets out to find this flave with her vagina on fire, she posts her as firegina, and has a grandson fire something. Anyway, Flave won a granny, not a Grammy. Yes presently hiding out somewhere in the south. You know, someplace he'll blend in, (??!).
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
never heard of him her........
I made a rice pilaf the other day that was just fine.

Mac and cheese too.....no one complained.
Originally Posted by fubarguy
I don't care what the rest of you geezers say,,,, I like flave1
His posts are always funny and much better than the recycled B S from yahoo that ends up on here!

+1

I could read his posts all day.

The Hi-Line is known for a lot of things.

Culinary delight isn't one of them.

Give the man some credit. Not everyone can properly mix the 3 teaspoons of milk and 1/4 stick of butter with that orange powder. Evenly. Into boiled noodles.
I picked up the kids version by accident and got stars and moons noodles. Tasted the same but I thought they'd be a prize like cracker jacks.

Give the man some credit. Not everyone can properly mix the 3 teaspoons of milk and 1/4 stick of butter with that orange powder. Evenly. Into boiled noodles.
I picked up the kids version by accident and got stars and moons noodles. Tasted the same but I thought they'd be a prize like cracker jacks.

The prize is you haven't been banned and still get to share you adventures here.

Geno

Holy crap Jim, look in the mirror, who would complain?

mike r

Travis,

I’m in Wasilla at a Greek diner and the janitor said that he liked you better when you were from Montana. He was wondering if you were ever going to be a guest on “Pawn Stars”...
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Holy crap Jim, look in the mirror, who would complain?

mike r

Well Travis might make a rude comment but he is a well known anti-semite, just ask Remsen.

mike r
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
He told me to GFY.

But, I came up short.

He must have a secret.

Dont worry. For a six pack he'll do it for ya i hear. wink

The sucker coulda told us to buy gold a freakin month ago, too. frown
Deflave often makes my sides hurt...., from laughter!

Huge asset to this forum!!!!
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Travis,

I’m in Wasilla at a Greek diner and the janitor said that he liked you better when you were from Montana. He was wondering if you were ever going to be a guest on “Pawn Stars”...

Ask him to send me a gyro.

Well Travis might make a rude comment but he is a well known anti-semite, just ask Remsen.

mike r

Oh get outta here.

I’m gonna need the Jews for my second career. I wouldn’t speak ill of those curly haired fugks.
Originally Posted by DMc

Why does nobody mention how handsome I am?
Originally Posted by DMc

Only handsome sophisticated guys can shoot SXS shotguns. YOU can't. Does that answer your question?

whistle

Travis,

Ask him to send me a gyro.

Check your texts, you should have it by now...
Weelllll Travis, there's a reason for that!
Damn.

Shrap really is eating at a Greek restaurant.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by DMc

Only handsome sophisticated guys can shoot SXS shotguns. YOU can't. Does that answer your question?

whistle

How the hell you gonna limit out on birds with two shots?
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Weelllll Travis, there's a reason for that!

For what?
If'n we tell you are so handsome and debonair, what would we tell Clark, Dave and deFlave?
HA!

I don’t care what you tell them. I’m one of the best looking sonsabitches I ever met.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by DMc

whistle

How the hell you gonna limit out on birds with two shots?

Ground sluice and pull both triggers for kripes sake!

Kids...don't know a damned thing these days... smirk
And thank you for the Birthday card but where was the money?
Cheep pirck!
Damn.

The janitor here is real short with a lot of chain saw scars...
Damn.

Hahahaha!
Damn.

Eros is such a character.

I would never send a birthday card without money.

Ever.
He needs to quit sending ice cream by mail.

The box is a mess. laugh

'Flave Precision stiffed me on a custom build. Was gonna be chambered for 6.5 Gaymoor, but stamped .260 Rem.

Ever.

Yeah....but not everyone considers drink chips from the Palace Bar to be real currency.
What,. Wait. They're NOT?

Ever.

Yeah....but not everyone considers drink chips from the Palace Bar to be real currency.

I googled that. Looks like a fine establishment.

Travis,

Slumming it at Marcellos I see.. You been better off going to crazy moose subs..

I'd rather a thread be funny than stupid.

Most prefer stupid.

+1 with pictures

Mr Barkoff I don't think you understand the nature of this thread? you are suppose to either make a smart azz remark or fling poo.....

Ya I get it, just not high on my list of entertainment value. smile

Don't really know enough about Dflave, other than he commands a lot of attention around the fire, and seems to relish in the attention.

...travis called me "a ghey" and metaphorically took away my mancard, because I listed Thelma and Louise as one of the many excellent movies I like from that particular director, Ridley Scott.

After hours of therapy, I was able to come back to the Fire.

...then he ate my LAST Nutty buddy in the freezer.

Im sorry, but I draw the Line!!!!

Gunwisser..... thinks you ARE very handsome !
Originally Posted by cisco1

Oh, snap.
Originally Posted by WillARights

...travis called me "a ghey" and metaphorically took away my mancard, because I listed Thelma and Louise as one of the many excellent movies I like from that particular director, Ridley Scott.

After hours of therapy, I was able to come back to the Fire.

...then he ate my LAST Nutty buddy in the freezer.

Im sorry, but I draw the Line!!!!

You know what’s a great candy bar?

The PayDay. Very underrated.

Most women do.

Don't really know enough about Dflave, other than he commands a lot of attention around the fire, and seems to relish in the attention.

You should start a thread about what you don’t find funny.

It will go on forever.
.....Im a Zagnut fan. Talk about tough to find.

Payday is a GREAT candy bar.....'specially the foot long ones.

Payday is a GREAT candy bar.....'specially the foot long ones.

Gunwizard love the big ones.
Why do you fools venerate this idiot and give him the attention he craves, a total waste of bandwidth. Guy is the white trash edition of Bricktop, only dumber.
Why do you fools venerate this idiot and give him the attention he craves, a total waste of bandwidth. Guy is the white trash edition of Bricktop, only dumber.

How dare you call Bricktop black.

It will go on forever.

Let us count your replies in this thread, no that wouldn't be funny either.
This thread will never end because you are determined to keep it going, you are the Madonna of the 24 hr Campfire.

It will go on forever.

This thread will never end because you are determined to keep it going, you are the Madonna of the 24 hr Campfire.

Sig line material!
'Flave is just so misundersood

It will go on forever.

I think the strain of living behind enemy lines is getting to Barkoff....... frown

Geno

That cermalube thread was epic, if only for the idiocy contained within it. I had forgotten about it, thanks for the memories!

Hope all is well Geno!
I wonder how many replies are acceptable on a thread about me.
You need to learn read there deacon, never said anything like that. And while you're educating yourself you'll notice that there's an "s" in Gunswizard stupid. Bricktop was WAY smarter than you'll ever be.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
'Flave is just so misundersood

Just a soul who's intentions are good:

Geno
You need to learn read there deacon, never said anything like that. And while you're educating yourself you'll notice that there's an "s" in Gunswizard stupid. Bricktop was WAY smarter than you'll ever be.

Thanks for stopping by, gunwizard.
For me, the best part of this and other Clarke based threads are the sheer number of people who take the time to post and comment how much they don't care. Or how many other better things they have to do with their time. Or that he's not worth responding to. Or that they have sworn up and down multiple times they will take the high road and ignore him, or simply just not engage. Yet, they do. Over, and over, and over and over.

If you didn't care, taking the time to type out a post belies your true feelings.

It's like posting on the internet about how bad TV is, and bragging how you don't have a TV in your house. The irony is so profound, yet they are so dense they can't see it.

Sheesh!

yawn

YMMV

hint
Salted nut roll better.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
For me, the best part of this and other Clarke based threads are the sheer number of people who take the time to post and comment how much they don't care. Or how many other better things they have to do with their time. Or that he's not worth responding to. Or that they have sworn up and down multiple times they will take the high road and ignore him, or simply just not engage. Yet, they do. Over, and over, and over and over.

If you didn't care, taking the time to type out a post belies your true feelings.

It's like posting on the internet about how bad TV is, and bragging how you don't have a TV in your house. The irony is so profound, yet they are so dense they can't see it.

Sheesh!

yawn

YMMV

hint

Everybody say mean things to me for no reason.

I’m basically just like Jesus.

Sheesh!

yawn

YMMV

hint

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

True Story!

I've seen the frip frops.
Tv is ghey.

Sheesh!

yawn

YMMV

hint

You're Jewish? Guess you did retire to Florida...

I made it to Talkeetna and found a pair of coveralls that got caught in the rear window wiper. At first I thought I had dragged the legs clear off the janitor, but it seems the coveralls only had had an inseam of 8 inches.

He was cursing like a pirate with words that had way too many consonants for the words he was using; but I turned on the wiper and threw him off into a ditch with some nettles. I think he may still be O.K. but I doubt it made him any smarter...

Lie.

Good one Clark!
I don't care for how much sushi he eats.

I'll work on expanding my grievances.
I am really busy farming my ass off and wasn't going to respond.....
So are all the people that responded now Flavettes?
I aint no ette anything.

I made it to Talkeetna and found a pair of coveralls that got caught in the rear window wiper. At first I thought I had dragged the legs clear off the janitor, but it seems the coveralls only had had an inseam of 8 inches.

He was cursing like a pirate with words that had way too many consonants for the words he was using; but I turned on the wiper and threw him off into a ditch with some nettles. I think he may still be O.K. but I doubt it made him any smarter...

Man don’t be dragging your bullchit squabble with stick over here on deflave thread. Go start your own damn thread about your adventures in Alaska.. ph ucking talkeetna give me a ph ucking break..
No, he was talking about Zorba the janitor.
No complaints. Deflave is cool.
So are all the people that responded now Flavettes?

No the people who wrote a dozen posts explaining how much they're ignoring him are exempt

Sheesh!

yawn

YMMV

hint

Christ.
Have mercy. grin
No, he was talking about Zorba the janitor.

Oh ol zorba my bad disregard then

Jim, were you reading a cook book at the time he made those hellish remarks?
Tv is ghey.

You only think that because you live so far out that you don't get 60 minutes until Wednesday.

mike
Didn't Travis do something nasty to somebody's pillow one time? It may have been Clark, not really sure. Maybe the pillow owner will post a complaint. I thought it was rather funny.
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Jim, were you reading a cook book at the time he made those hellish remarks?

Well, I was working real hard coloring one.

I colored the cheese blue and his brain rolled over.

He never shoulda said those things.
Didn't Travis do something nasty to somebody's pillow one time? It may have been Clark, not really sure. Maybe the pillow owner will post a complaint. I thought it was rather funny.

In fairness it looked a lot like his dog.
Tv is ghey.

You only think that because you live so far out that you don't get 60 minutes until Wednesday.

mike

I tell you what.....that Ed Sullivan is a hoot.

Really gets the current big guests too.

Lie.

Good one Clark!

He never did thank me for his Christmas present...

Before, or after?
Originally Posted by 79S

Man don’t be dragging your bullchit squabble with stick over here on deflave thread. Go start your own damn thread about your adventures in Alaska.. ph ucking talkeetna give me a ph ucking break..

I take it that you’ve never been to Talkeetna...
Travis is one cool dude...
I've been to talkeetna and I like Laurel, Montana more gooder.
Originally Posted by 79S

I take it that you’ve never been to Talkeetna...

Oh I been there a time or two...
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
I started posting on 24 HCF in 2006...13 years ago.
I've tried my best to be entertaining.
I post big bucks, big bulls, Indian Artifacts, horses, big fish my Son's firefighting and topics that are relevant to hunters, second amendment supporters, rednecks and conservatives that are pissed to see what happens out here in California.
For almost a decade and a half, I've seen deflave post here on the fire.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Not one single picture of remarkable status.
Just a big mouth and an arrogant prick that constantly berates others.
Why this POS has some sort of cult following and why you people continue to kiss his ass is beyond reason.
He and the other mouthy fu k from Tennessee have run a lot of other solid members off of the fire over the years .
Ric should have torched his sorry ass long ago, but I must certainly be wrong as I'm a disgusting Californian...🤣
Flame on my friends.
Is he still mistreating sheep?
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
I post big bucks, big bulls, Indian Artifacts, horses, big fish my Son's firefighting and topics that are relevant to hunters, second amendment supporters, rednecks and conservatives that are pissed to see what happens out here in California.
For a decade and a half, I've seen deflave post here on the fire.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Why this POS has some sort of cult following and why you people continue to kiss his ass is beyond reason.
He and the other mouthy fu k from Tennessee have run a lot of other solid members off of the fire over the years .
Ric should have torched his sorry ass long ago, but I must certainly be wrong as I'm a disgusting Californian...🤣
Flame on my friends.

Awe sounds like your puzzy hurts.. from what I seen you post, are your sob stories how your ol lady doesn't want move from California.. and now you are trying to paint a pretty picture of your miserable life as a guy working on a dude ranch.. you are a ph ucking retard.. you make good honest Californians look bad..
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Awe sounds like your puzzy hurts.. from what I seen you post, are your sob stories how your ol lady doesn't want move from California.. and now you are trying to paint a pretty picture of your miserable life as a guy working on a dude ranch.. you are a ph ucking retard.. you make good honest Californians look bad..

Any time any day you sorry POS.
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

And you posted some fine cuts of butchered beef 🥩😎
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Lol oh now you are the Internet bad a$$ lol you are a retard..
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Come on down pussy.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Come on down pussy

Oh watch out the retard from California is acting like a tough guy.. I know one thing your pu$$y whipped ass won't come to Alaska anytime soon. So I guess I'm good from being taught a lesson ie getting my ass whipped by a dude ranch cowboy..
Yep a retard pussywhipped dude ranch cowboy.. I'm shaking in my boots.. lord help me he's going to beat me up..
79s talks that big Alaskan talk.
Zero pics....zero credibility...yawn...🤣
Now I am entertained.
79s talks that big Alaskan talk.
Zero pics....zero credibility...yawn...🤣

Yep shaking in my boots.. ph ucking dude ranch cowboy talking about credibility..
My number one complaint about deflave is he never picks up my tab. Bastid
And what kind of retard issues out I'm going to whip your ass, then wants that person to buy a plane ticket to California so they could get into a good ol fashion fisticuffs. Oh yeah a dude ranch retard cowboy that's who..
I fed 60 horses, saddled 15 and rode 15 miles over the weekend while you sat in your mom's basement.
I fed 60 horses, saddled 15 and rode 15 miles over the weekend while you sat in your mom's basement.

Oooh you are so special.. like retard special.. so a real cowboy lead your horse for you?
Go to bed.
You're a joke
Go to bed.
You're a joke

Did your wife just tell you that? Now you are in the garage crying?
Realistically neither one of you will kick the others ass so move on to what is truly important.... b!tching about Tha Flave.
Just settle down. Sal's a good guy.
What's embarrassing is being out fished, out hunted and outmanned by a Californian...🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by AKduck
Realistically neither one of you will kick the others ass so move on to what is truly important.... b!tching about Tha Flave.

Well I went to go buy plane a ticket and yeah no flights available for the time I wanted to fly. I was so looking forward to getting a good ol fashion beat down..
Originally Posted by 79S

Well I went to go buy plane a ticket and yeah no flights available for the time I wanted to fly. I was so looking forward to getting a good ol fashion beat down..

Careful what you wish for.
What's embarrassing is being out fished, out hunted and outmanned by a Californian...🤣🤣🤣

Uh huh sure... and you forgot the most important one your pussy whipped..
Originally Posted by 79S

Careful what you wish for.

Yeah I'm scared... or should I be scared?

They said butcher baker was a good guy too..

[Linked Image]
Well I better go to bed my mom told me to get off the computer and go to bed.. getting tired of her telling me what to do..

The Romans said the same about Jesus.
What's all this seems ok .... cool to me...

Who knew Flave had so many accounts. Already caught him on one.
Flave made fun of me when I made a thread inquiring about heated jackets... Insinuated that I was a puzzy (or something along those lines).

However I think the guy is funny as fuggg. Maybe Sal should spend a little more time here cuz I haven't been here all that long and I've seen hunting and shooting related posts from Flave with pics. Dude can shoot from what I've seen...

I can see Flave and Gunwizzer holding hands as they ride along with Sal....singing "Cool Water". Deflave would be in his assless chaps of course. Saddlebags fulla Paydays.
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Travis is one cool dude...

And handsome!
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Salmonella,

You obviously don't follow my posts as closely as you should.

World record bunny. (Shorts by Ralph Lauren)

[Linked Image]

Everybody make a big deal about MT bear but this one was dumb as fugk. Kept following the truck as I cut the corner on somebody's pasture.

He (she?) ate real good.

[Linked Image]

This fish probably doesn't rank amongst All-American grocery store clerks, but I really like the lighting so thought I'd post it anyway.

[Linked Image]
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Not one pic of remarkable status?

He has posted many remarkable dick pics.....

Sure, they were pictures of other people's dicks,
but some were, at the least, remarkable.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Is he still mistreating sheep?

They knew what I was when they met me.

Oh my!
I think Sal was self medicating, again.

Or not.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Before, or after?

No further questions.

About the pillow.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

I'm trying to get you to stop drinking.

Sal,

That's pretty awesome. I have some friends that did that job when they were 20.

Hopefully things turn around for you soon.

Originally Posted by wageslave

Not one pic of remarkable status?

He has posted many remarkable dick pics.....

Sure, they were pictures of other people's dicks,
but some were, at the least, remarkable.

+1

Yes.

Let's keep this about 'flave.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Come on down pussy.

Did you give him your address, or does he have to contract with Fireballz' wife to find it?

Yes.

Here I am helping brand cows that aren't mine on a ranch I don't own.

I have done this many times but I never knew it was worthy of a brag until Sal posted his amazing horse chronicles.

Thanks, Sal.

[Linked Image]

Yes.

Here I am helping brand cows that aren't mine on a ranch I don't own.

I have done this many times but I never knew it was worthy of a brag until Sal posted his amazing horse chronicles.

Thanks, Sal.

But you have never posted one remarkable pic of yourself in shítkickers and Spurs...........

Pussy.

Sal,

You have asked that I stop mocking you for your tear filled diatribes (which I have honored) but you are making it less than easy to do so.

As evidenced by this picture, you ain't ever gonna outman 'flave.

(outerwear by North Face shorts by Ralph Lauren)

[Linked Image]
Flaves imaginary pretend strikes again...... 30-40 Krag style......

[Linked Image]

But you have never posted one remarkable pic of yourself in shítkickers and Spurs...........

Pussy.

Like riding a horse?

I don't like anything bigger and smarter than myself.

Pass.
Flaves imaginary pretend strikes again...... 30-40 Krag style......

[Linked Image]

That was some really nice shooting on his part.

Good job 'flave.

[Linked Image]

NO!
NOT THE SPARKLERS!
IT'S MUCH TO EARLY FOR THE SPARKLER.

LMAO.

P.S. (I'm as hard as a rock, right now)

You and me both.

The headlamp really ties it all together.
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Well I was staying outta both this thread and the fireball thread.
Am I said mouthy fugg from TN???
Or is it Slumlord???
Or neither of us?
Or the 5 or 6 others that came here also after the TN deer ethnic cleansing Op, they have all gone back their with their tails tucked between their legs and drink their cool aide now with sock puppet accounts.

However......
The only thing we did was not get driven off by the self appointed 24hr gate keepers back in 2012.
Seems to me new members dont have ta deal with having to kowtow to the guardians of the fire to post on here now.
I drove off no one, people left on their own accord. If anything some of them couldnt stand the thought of new members not being awed by their self perceived status on here and going toe to toe with them in the land of 1,s and 0,s....

As far as deflave goes he will eventually bust my chops on my poor writing skills( idgaf about things that dont count to me) and call me a retard again for the millionth time.
Oh my poor feelings...
And he is probably still ticked at me about the Deflave mouthwash thing and the photoshop pic of it I told Seminole39 to come up with.
Far as I know we are cool like 2little Fonzi,s now.
Or we might be lulling each other into a false sense of security.
Not gonna be shocked either way.
I just wonder how he came up with the name deflave actually.....

Had a dust up with Fireball2 in the past, get along fine with him now.
Actually waiting for him to sell some more Savage 99,s.

And if ya wanna mention steelhead and me in all of this
IDGAF.
I regret that and Scott knows that.
That is between me and him and we have spoken several times onthe phone and PM and have covered that ground.

So bottom line as far as I see it
If I am that fugga from Tn that "drove off" people from here.
I must have some incredible internet powers.
Last time I checked it was a free will thing and many of them probably have new accounts anyways for their own reasons

I fugg with liberal socialist Democrats mostly now anyways.
But I do relish the guy everyone loves to hate role on here.
Nothing has stopped me yet in case no one has not noticed....

And their is always the awesome IGNORE BUTTON/Safe space feature for the spineless who put fingers in their ears and sing LALALALALA i dont see your meanie post type of thing......
But they still peak........

If I am not said fugga from TN, well at least I stated my stance.

Have a nice day Sal..
You wont get a response good or bad from me either way.

The Romans said the same about Jesus.

Exactly.

And now we have the Easter Bunny.

Win/win.

Pussy.

Pass.

I'm sorry, I didn't know. Must get really lonely.

Nah.

Just surround yourself with women.

Nah.

Just surround yourself with women.

Now that is funny.
This is my new favorite thread.
]

Quite an accomplishment. What did you do after lunch that day?

You and me both.

I thought it was the ball cap.

You learn the backwards ball cap thing in the Chicago ghettos?

Geno

PS, I learned from the campfire "hat police" that a ball cap is not a proper hat and is not to be referred to as such.

[Linked Image]

NO!
NOT THE SPARKLERS!
IT'S MUCH TO EARLY FOR THE SPARKLER.

LMAO.

Is that supposed to be news?

Sheesh, go find a parishioner to save.

Geno

PS, you taking care of my river for me?

Geno

PS, I learned from the campfire "hat police" that a ball cap is not a proper hat and is not to be referred to as such.

No. I learned it from using a headlamp.

And I have always heard the same thing but whenever I'm in cattle country there are always more ball caps than those big fedora looking things

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Pussy.

Pass.

Of course it is.

I said it.
This is my new favorite thread.

Three cheers for 'flave!
Two....and thats being generous.
Two....and thats being generous.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by renegade50

Or the 5 or 6 others that came here also after the TN deer ethnic cleansing Op, they have all gone back their with their tails tucked between their legs and drink their cool aide now with sock puppet accounts.

If your including me in that bunch you don't know what the phugg your talking about.
Not saying you are,... just sayin
[Linked Image]
It's all coming together. First Clark heeds the call to move to FLA., then he discovers his inner spirituality.

Can't you see it?

You're there to be a visiting Angel. Administering the word to the elderly and infirmed. Breathing salvation into the unattended nostrials of the damned.

I think the book of Flavorious would fit nicely between Daniel and Mathew.
[Linked Image]

FYI.

That's the same as swiping right in my mind.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

If your including me in that bunch you don't know what the phugg your talking about.
Not saying you are,... just sayin

Nope not at all.
I know your not a Deer Assasin fan either.

As usual, you got that all wrong, you Tennessee Deer rejects splattered here like a wad of dog schit flavored bubble gum hits the sidewalk on a hot summer day.
The older, respectable Fire members stepped in it and it just isn't scraping off so they leave or live with your stench.

No incredible powers involved.

It's unmistakable, you were...

Now, get back on topic, this thread is about another attention whore, you can't hijack the thread.
If you can't resist just start your own thread, try a title of like "Why do I suck" and we'll know what you mean.
[Linked Image]

I'm thinking Mary Magdalene and Lot's wife.

But whatever.

I'm thinking Mary Magdalene and Lot's wife.

But whatever.

You must resist the clarkness of the force. Let your inner Travis out.

I wouldn't either, Tab is a fat lady's drink, and not fit for human consumption.

I wouldn't either, Tab is a fat lady's drink, and not fit for human consumption.

Good one!!
Originally Posted by akasparky

As usual, you got that all wrong, you Tennessee Deer rejects splattered here like a wad of dog schit flavored bubble gum hits the sidewalk on a hot summer day.
The older, respectable Fire members stepped in it and it just isn't scraping off so they leave or live with your stench.

Now, get back on topic, this thread is about another attention whore, you can't hijack the thread.
If you can't resist just start your own thread, try a title of like "Why do I suck" and we'll know what you mean.

Try some diesel fuel on your stained tennie soles.

You and me both.

Geno

i have a couple of grandsons that usually wear ball caps.
they are learning, after much grief from me.
i caught them turning around the ball caps with the bills facing forward prior to coming up to our front door this weekend.
I keep telling them they are just too white to be immitation negroes.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Try some diesel fuel on your stained tennie soles. Then ignite while attached

Outta da blue.... hahahaha!!!

Cherry picking selective quotes out of the entire post.
Typical....
Im Living rent free in your noggin.
Blow me....
Lmfao!!!!
Renegade and his diary “Why I suck & an arrowhead or two....”
Yep, them headlamps are a pain in the butt when one is wearing a ball cap.

They don't work well on a "cowboy" hat either.

I'm one who thinks ball caps are hats............so are yarmulkes........................but them are joowish and not welcome by some here.

Geno
Dog shït as a tool of campfire genocide. That's awesome, not just anologous but in real terms too. Just think of the possibilities. It has a magnetic attraction, you know it stinks but you still want to put it up to your nose and tempt fate. laugh

I hope I didn't cause anyone to blow their brains out or set themselves on fire or baconator themselves to death over hurtful things said on a chat forum. And if I did...then truly ya DO have to give me credit for super internet powers. shocked

Maybe the rest are just hiding their eyes or have new profiles, or

Sal?? I never pieced together any anomosity, always seemed engaging on the artifacts thread.

< SHRUGS> ??
this Boys and girls is why you don't give out folks personal information. Crazy unhinged dude ranch cowboys, could take that info and be on your doorstep in no time to hand deliver that ass whooping they promised.. hope you all learned a lesson from this
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dog shït as a tool of campfire genocide. That's awesome, not just anologous but in real terms too. Just think of the possibilities.

I hope I didn't cause anyone to blow their brains out or set themselves on fire or baconator themselves to death over hurtful things said on a chat forum. And if I did...then truly ya DO have to give me credit for super internet powers.

Maybe the rest are just hiding their eyes or have new profiles, or

Sal?? I never pieced together any anomosity, always seemed engaging on the artifacts thread.

< SHRUGS> ??

Forgive sal he's retarded he knows no better..
I want someone to the beat their kids over something I posted to them.

With every head bowed and eyes shut, if someone out there did...just slip your hand up so me and the Lord can know.
Ballz is pretty butt-hurt over this thread....apparently.

Could y'all slow down the posting to it?
Hijack of a Deflave thread underfuggingway.......

Your a mean one Mr slumlordgrinch....

I still am ticked off at all you guys back in the day would never let me take CATMAN529 out for a ride.
I still dont know to this day which one of ya created him.
But.... Bravo !!! Well played !!! Fugging incredible how many fell for that schit!!!
But I understood why I never got to fly catman...
Me and sockpuppets got about a 24 to 48 hr lifespan before I'm discovered.
I cant hide my posting style for schit.

Boy oh boy !!!
Ole CATMAN529 got alot of people hook line and sinker!!!
They wasted soooooooo much time and effort on him .
Still unbeliveable to this day.
How much an obvious sock puppet was in their heads.
Pathetic....
Making signs. Making a Catman life size body.
Scraping gravel , burying him, planning, taking pics, posting em on here.
You wanna talk about a bunch of time and effort wasted by them all and living rent free in some noggins and how sooooo easy it was to dupe the "Guardians of the 24hr campfire gate".

Buncha cocks sticking outta their foreheads and they didnt even know it.
Well they fugging do now...
LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

Only on the campfire indeed; you probably have Boxer on pretend ignore too huh?

I still am ticked off at all you guys back in the day would never let me take CATMAN529 out for a ride.
But.... Bravo !!! Well played !!! Fugging incredible how many fell for that schit!!!

Boy oh boy !!!
Pathetic....
You wanna talk about a bunch of time and effort wasted by them all and living rent free in some noggins and how sooooo easy it was to dupe the "Guardians of the 24hr campfire gate".

LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

Did you get into slumlords box of wine? Wtf you talking about?
Originally Posted by 79S

Boy oh boy !!!
Pathetic....

LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

Yrs ago....
All part of the master plan...

Trav,

Just stopped in to see if you're OK !

Seems like Gruff got here just in time.

Sorry it took me so long, I was drunk grilling & schidte all weekend.

Peace out Bro.

YMMV
renegade is having flashbacks...

Renegade you do remember the rules of Pock Suppet Club?

Right?.....
Originally Posted by 79S

Boy oh boy !!!
Pathetic....

LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

Yrs ago....

You ok ? You keep editing all your posts? I’m calling the sheriff dept so they can do a health and welfare check on you..
By the way, there's quite a few losers/hosers n gheys posting on "your" thread.

Some people have zero humour, outlandish regard of themselves & basically, well, no class.

Thanks for the care package - Deb loved it.

YMMV

Originally Posted by slumlord
renegade is having flashbacks...

Renegade you do remember the rules of Pock Suppet Club?

Right?.....

Yep.
Never get attached to a sock puppet.
It's just business.....

Word......
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Boy oh boy !!!
Pathetic....

LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

Yrs ago....

You ok ? You keep editing all your posts? I’m calling the sheriff dept so they can do a health and welfare check on you..

Just throwing in some nuggets for some to see.
Like getting hit with a big wet slimy fish in the face for em I hope!!!
Funny how stuff brings some people out.
Like their post or comments mean a fugging thing in the real world to me or anyone for that matter.
Like it is some opportunity they been waiting for a gotcha type of post....
Kinda akin to d bags who have vehicles covered in bumper stickers
to spew out their views to the world going down the road.
B type Walter mitty,s mostly
LMFAO!!!!

Call the sheriff dept
Go for it man.
Call CPD also.
Fugging know a bunch of em anyways from serving with em in the army
Or my stint as a deputy for about 14 months.

They can come hang out with me in the mancave.
Talk guns
Show some off
Even got some donuts and a gallon of milk in the house for em.

Good times!!!!
'Flave once called me a loser for buying a wood stock CZ American 452 .22lr instead of buying a plastic one. frown
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Boy oh boy !!!
Pathetic....

LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

Yrs ago....

Just throwing in some nuggets for some to see.
Like getting hit with a big wet slimy fish in the face for em I hope!!!
Funny how stuff brings some people out.
Like their post or comments mean a fugging thing in the real world to me or anyone for that matter.
Like it is some opportunity they been waiting for a gotcha type of post....
Kinda akin to d bags who have vehicles covered in bumper stickers
to spew out their views to the world going down the road.
B type Walter mitty,s mostly
LMFAO!!!!

Call the sheriff dept
Go for it man.
Call CPD also.
Fugging know a bunch of em anyways from serving with em in the army
Or my stint as a deputy for about 14 months.

They can come hang out with me in the mancave.
Talk guns
Show some off
Even got some donuts and a gallon of milk in the house for em.

Good times!!!!

Hey man calm the [bleep] down.. just concerned about you.. I think you are having slumlord withdrawals man.. did he leave a shirt with you something??
This is for renegade50 I hope you feel better bro!

One question for ‘Flave..

You,Clark and a tornado vs. Mike Ditka . Who wins?
My dogs are sleeping on it.
He brought them each a plain cheeseburger from McDonalds last week before he took off on his griswald family vacation.

He tried to drop off another gun project on me too.
Told him I had ta take a break from projects till after deer season.

Thrill is gone sorta thing......
Originally Posted by 79S

Boy oh boy !!!
Pathetic....

LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

He was found passed out next to the Franzia box and bladder.

Tks flave you proved Kellory wrong, Tab is drunk by not only fat ladies, but hairdressers, guides, philosophers and badazz bowlers 👍🏻
Originally Posted by rosco1

Cutler
[Linked Image]

FYI.

That's the same as swiping right in my mind.

I dont know what that means.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Cutler

Cutler is GAY
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Cutler

Cutler is GAY

Flave ain't gonna stand for that!
Could have had a dynasty..

[Linked Image]
What the fugg is a Cutler?
The one on the right
The one on the left looks cooler.

Less ghay any way.

He aint waling a ghay little dog while wearing sweat pants.
You are correct Jim.

Ditka has been known to make typhoons change direction.

Cutler just needed his mentoring 😜

Flaves hero
flave's a good man he a deacon at his church. Yet Firebalz be always picking on him I don't understand frown
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Trav,

Just stopped in to see if you're OK !

Seems like Gruff got here just in time.

Sorry it took me so long, I was drunk grilling & schidte all weekend.

Peace out Bro.

YMMV

Yes. All is well and thank you for asking.

I miss The Gruff greatly but he and I have agreed to get an apartment together once all the kids is grown and out of the house.

Light at the of the tunnel and all that.

God bless,

Big Dick Deacon Dave

He's like Johnny Ringo.

Only less attractive.

And not as talented.

And not as many friends.

And more gay.

No red sash either (an assumption)
Originally Posted by Rooster7
'Flave once called me a loser for buying a wood stock CZ American 452 .22lr instead of buying a plastic one. frown

Fugkin' loser.

Ditka.

He's like Johnny Ringo.

Only less attractive.

And not as talented.

And not as many friends.

And more gay.

No red sash either (an assumption)

Wow. At least give him a third testicle or something cool like that.

Ditka.

Sorry to paint you into a corner on that one bud, but well done.

Not like it's a grill for Christ sake.

Ditka.

BUT.... the tornados name is “Ditka”

Cutler is GAY

I have pretty thick skin but this is over the line.

Apology accepted and I'll leave it at that.

Cutler is GAY

I have pretty thick skin but this is over the line.

Apology accepted and I'll leave it at that.

😬

It's a dating app.

Ditka.

Sorry to paint you into a corner on that one bud, but well done.

Didn't require a second's thought.

Dikta = God

God = Ditka
Originally Posted by robertham1

BUT.... the tornados name is “Ditka”

Have you not watched Highlander?

Hint.

Your mileage cannot vary because God forbids it. (YMCVBGFI)
if you guys don't pick up the funny pic and meme to blah blah blah ratio, i'm out.
He told me to GFY when I was new here and I was deeply wounded and probably scarred for life.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
if you guys don't pick up the funny pic and meme to blah blah blah ratio, i'm out.

[Linked Image]

Sorry, Dave.

Here The 'Ballz "winning" an argument in middle school.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Windfall
He told me to GFY when I was new here and I was deeply wounded and probably scarred for life.

It's called an appropriate verbal greeting and changes based on time of day.
[Linked Image]

Sorry, Dave.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sorry, Dave.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Is 'flave's wife still mad at FB?
[Linked Image]

Sorry, Dave.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I may be old,
But what I crave,
Is the raucause good humor
From good ole Flave !

Burma Shave laugh
[Linked Image]

Sorry, Dave.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
OK, new page, not going back to quote Jim/Dave/Dave !

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

OK. That made me laugh.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
[Linked Image]

Sorry, Dave.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I know.if Roy spent a long,long weekend down here with Renegade, Slumlord, James Jr and Bristoe he would happily go back to the Oregon life all smiles .
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Fugkin' loser.

Oh yeah. You're right. It was Fugkin' loser.

I feel better now.

OK. That made me laugh.

Dont encourage him.

OK. That made me laugh.

Dont encourage him.

Hahahahaha

I feel left out cause he hates Southerners, and he hasn't told me personally GFY.
Originally Posted by 79S
this Boys and girls is why you don't give out folks personal information. Crazy unhinged dude ranch cowboys, could take that info and be on your doorstep in no time to hand deliver that ass whooping they promised.. hope you all learned a lesson from this

Hmmm.
The ability to throttle dflave's cock and still type legibly is quite a skill.
Pretty impressive given the rest of your resume.
Originally Posted by 79S

Hmmm.

Ah look the crazy retard is back.. now go back to petting the horses there you crazy little retard!
And not a single accolade about any of my trophy critters.

He an angry elf.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hmmm.

Ah look the crazy retard is back.. now go back to petting the horses there you crazy little retard!

🤣🤣🤣

Tuck back into your 69...er 79s with your boyfriend...
Did you eat that cub?
Easy fellas....the war room is no place for fighting.
Not a funny meme or joke.

Just dinner, that talk of grills and Jim cooking inspired me. TWO London broils for $7! Local grocery has coupons on the calendar, this month was $10 off beef. Nothing like some good cheap beef.

[Linked Image]

plated:

[Linked Image]

Geno
Originally Posted by paint

I feel left out cause he hates Southerners, and he hasn't told me personally GFY.

Don't feel bad near as I can tell he hates pretty much everyone. Bit of a prick that way.
Did you eat that cub?

Set the instruction manual to your toaster oven down and start reading the captions.
Originally Posted by Salty303

Don't feel bad near as I can tell he hates pretty much everyone. Bit of a prick that way.

That’s not true.

I like Gruff.

And Dave and Clark. And Flave.

OK. That made me laugh.

Dont encourage him.

Sorry, Jim.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Hmmm.

🤣🤣🤣

Tuck back into your 69...er 79s with your boyfriend...

Oh now you are an incoherent retard.. don't go choking on that jaw breaker CPT retard
I am glad to see this has turned into a proper poo flingin thread..... now all we need is girly pic's
“CONSUUUUELA!!

Bring me those Doritos and a YooHoo!

Schit about to get real!”
“CONSUUUUELA!!

And my reading glasses..
“CONSUUUUELA!!

Fireballz gone underground........

That’s not true.

I like Gruff.

Man, that IS fughked up. frown grin
[Linked Image]
deflave? I've never heard of her.
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

LoL
Did you eat that cub?

Set the instruction manual to your toaster oven down and start reading the captions.

That was good.
[Linked Image]

Sold EXCLUSIVELY in Massachusetts.
Originally Posted by jobyjob
deflave? I've never heard of her.

I wouldn't be talkin' no smack about gender with a name like "jobyjob."

Schit sound gay as fugk.
Did you eat that cub?

That was good.

Better than your cookin'!

That's for damn sure!
Gawddamnit.....we were making progress there.....
The memes and funnies are pleasing.

Who the fugg are you? Faye Dunaway?
This is a Cutler.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
This is a Cutler.

[Linked Image]

Look at the time stamps.

That's almost creepy.
Cutler’s moms..

[Linked Image]
This is a Cutler.

[Linked Image]

Nah. Cutler can’t throw that far.

Who the fugg are you? Faye Dunaway?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Cutler’s moms..

[Linked Image]

I'd bang her.

How so?

Did you discover salt and pepper?
[Linked Image]

How so?

Schit...better'n that.

I found me some MSG.
[Linked Image]

Travis and Clark, awe

Schit...better'n that.

I found me some MSG.

Love me some of that.
[Linked Image]

Travis and Clark, awe

That's Dave you fugkin' moron.

[Linked Image]

Proof youre a azzwhole, and proud of it. grin

How so?

Hahahaha.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Travis and Clark, awe

That's Dave you fugkin' moron.

You boys have a strong resemblance to Steelhead. I heard he got around.
Pffftttt....

Don't be ridiculous.

And for the record Kingston's photoshop skills are very 2003'ish.

All those dick pics probably bog his system down.
Look at Jay Cutler go in those clips by the way.

He really fills my cup.

That’s not true.

I like Gruff.

Clone Gruff you got enough friends for a full line on a hockey team cool

Clone Gruff you got enough friends for a full line on a hockey team cool

Cloning ever become affordable, there will be 150 'flaves.

I've been saying this for years.

How great would that be? Nobody to inhibit. Any idea a respective 'flave had would be encouraged by the other 'flaves. And then even if the idea was bad, it wouldn't matter. Because all the other 'flaves would still think the original 'flave's idea was funny. Or at least based on a solid premise.

And if you were ever accused of anything, they'd have to contend with a bunch of legit humans saying you weren't there or didn't do it or whatever.

It'd be heaven.
Would the last flave be retarted as hell like in that movie? Michael Keaton or something????
Would the last flave be retarted as hell like in that movie? Michael Keaton or something????

Jesus Fugking Christ.

The ONE movie you've seen is an untraceable reference?

You as bad (good?) as Gruff.

GFY

Jesus Fugking Christ.

The ONE movie you've seen is an untraceable reference?

You as bad (good?) as Gruff.

Multiplicity was the movie.. if you were a true bro, instead degrading Jim Conrad you would of helped him out.. damn you are just a dick. Don't make threaten to whip your ass and tell you to fly up to Alaska to get said ass whooping.
Sal gonna show up in a butcher apron.

Talkin' about "Bad news, my wife let me use her miles, MOTHAFUGKAH!"
Boy I would like to see Alaska some day.

Maybe find some family.

Come meet Jim the 6'3 Eskimo..........believed no real Eskimo ever.

Probably should just stay home.

Maybe find some family.

Be cool to shotgun a seal.

Other than that I don't see the appeal.

[Linked Image]

Maybe find some family.

Seal eyeball and Oly beer are supposed to be a real delicacy.

Maybe find some family.

Honey, we gonna need a bigger hole in the igloo. They grow them southern Eskimos REAL BEEG.

Must be cause they feed 'em other than seal fat and stink eggs.

Geno

PS, why you up? It's your anniversary I hear? You got some "honey do's" no? wink

Alright which one of ph uckers had there wives google me????? I live in Chinook Montana uh here is my address 725 Ohio st.

Maybe find some family.

Don't let Butkus Jr. fool you he rather be in the 49th state not floriduh..
Originally Posted by 79S

Alright which one of ph uckers had there wives google me????? I live in Chinook Montana uh here is my address 725 Ohio st.

Lying POS....You live in a back room closet at “Magnum Man’s Spa and Bath House” in San Francisco.

Your name tag says “Head Master” and you afford your WiFi from tips earned mopping man yogurt off the floors. 😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S

Lying POS....You live in a back room closet at “Magnum Man’s Spa and Bath House” in San Francisco.

Your name tag says “Head Master” and you afford your WiFi from tips earned mopping man yogurt off the floors. 😎

Wo my name isnt beaver from Oregon, don't go dragging me into your orgy gay fests you have in San Francisco.. what's real weird you actually know the name of men's bathhouse in San Francisco..
Googlefu champion...😎

Maybe find some family.

Most if not all them villages up North are dry. So they resort to making swish, you guys will see Sal in this video as well with his black cowboy hat..

Maybe find some family.

Maybe not..

[Linked Image]
For a moment yesterday I thought the scheidt was really gonna come down.

Had to go over the hill to Southern Oregon. Got onto I5 and noticed a conservative looking pick up, driven by this conservative looking fella about the right age and it had ............

Florida Plates. eek

Thought for sure something really nasty had happened in Campfire land and someone made a bonzai run from Florida to Oregon, maybe set up with man Depends and was heading for a showdown.

When I realized I was passing the truck at a sedate few MPH over the posted limit, I relaxed and knew Campfire land would be OK,

for a few more days at least.

Geno
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 79S

Maybe find some family.

Most if not all them villages up North are dry. So they resort to making swish, you guys will see Sal in this video as well with his black cowboy hat..

Hey that dude in the cool helmet is fishinhank.......

Had to go over the hill to Southern Oregon. Got onto I5 and noticed a conservative looking pick up, driven by this conservative looking fella about the right age and it had ............

Florida Plates. eek

Thought for sure something really nasty had happened in Campfire land and someone made a bonzai run from Florida to Oregon, maybe set up with man Depends and was heading for a showdown.

When I realized I was passing the truck at a sedate few MPH over the posted limit, I relaxed and knew Campfire land would be OK,

Geno

If showed up in Oregon, 'Ballz' crotch would turn into a slip and slide.

He love him some 'flave.
[Linked Image]

Tanqueray and Tab.

And keep 'em coming a got a long drive ahead of me.
Let the record show,,,,,,,

I have no complaints

Thank you
I never did figure out how ‘Ballz’ wife became mad at me.
E
P
I
C
Fireballz been scarce lately........
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Let the record show,,,,,,,

I have no complaints

Thank you

That's a good thing Bob.

Don't want to get on the wrong side of anyone on the 'fire.

You might just be on the path between one of the warriors and his/her targets. Short detour to Bastrop Cty on the way from one coast to another!

Geno

Florida Plates. eek

Geno

If showed up in Oregon, 'Ballz' crotch would turn into a slip and slide.

He love him some 'flave.

whistle

laugh

‘Ballz got lots to share.

Like the time he choked on a ham sandwich and saw The Jesus.
He went to get his nut sack lifted and taxidermist said he would get enough skin off'n those saggy balls he could upholster a bowling ball.

‘Ballz got lots to share.

Like the time he choked on a ham sandwich and saw The Jesus.

I thought that was Cass Elliot.... Have they both been eatin at the Golden Corral?
No, no, no.

He choked one day. Saw The Jesus.
No, no, no.

He choked one day. Saw The Jesus.

I grew up near the Southern Border. And I still live in California.

I seen a whole lot of Jesuses. No doubt there's a Jesus within 5 miles of here.

Always ended up callin' 'em Chui though.

Geno
Damn, it' hard for me to keep up... Did he walki in and find hid daddy murdered?
No. Nothing tragic.

Just funny.
[Linked Image]
His shoes have man yogurt stains on them.
© 24hourcampfire