-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Didn't read the entire thing but I've no problem with Dave, Travis, Deflave.....Spot on most times!

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The southern jackass didn't send me his RAR stock to get un-F'd! Northern jackass would have.

Oh, and he teased me about my pod coffee maker! That hurt!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Funny chit. One guy I keep on ignore calling out another azzholes I keep on ignore. Only on the ‘fire. 😜

How would you know if you had both on ignore? You cared enough to deliberately look. Only on the fire as you said.

Last edited by AB2506; 06/23/19.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by xverminator
Didn't read the entire thing but I've no problem with Dave, Travis, Deflave.....Spot on most times!

X-VERMINATOR

One of flave's alternate accounts detected, I mean... Who else would say such a thing.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this what the 'fire has been reduced to? Thinking it's near time to join the other long time posters and check out. Not that I'm offended, it's just this chit is so damn boring.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

X-VERMINATOR

One of flave's alternate accounts detected, I mean... Who else would say such a thing.

Read slowly.... You, are, an, idiot!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/23/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Whatever name the guy goes by, he upset me tremendously when I first started perusing this distinguished, august body of sportsmen and sportswomen (most of whom have been chased off by the likes of him). I cannot for the life of me remember what subject I was reading, inquiring about, or commenting on, but I composed an entirely well written, in correct English, response and was informed by the subject of this call out thread that I basically used too many words.

As an erudite, well educated, verbose, and perhaps somewhat minimally loquacious individual, I felt horribly denigrated and was upset at the effrontery expressed by whichever of the triumvirate of the 24hourcampfire was making the time to respond to a lowly newbie here.

His reply was typically terse, a few words informing me to knock off the wordy replies and "GFY," whatever the heck that meant. Wise men of my caliber are not familiar with internet slang, at least I wasn't at the time. I had to use the www. to determine the meaning of his acronym and was slightly astonished that such language was acceptable on a well respected hunting, fishing, camping, cooking, and shooting public forum.

When an idea is important, I find it highly useful to use an overabundance of words in order to convey the true, complete meaning of my thoughts on the matter. To have an unknown internet personage disparage my skilled use of the language of the land was extremely disturbing and almost drove me away from continuing to explore the "Hunter's Campfire", Handguns, Single Shots, Alaska, Canada and perhaps most importantly some of the threads in the "basement".

I am glad I didn't abandon the cause, as I have become more informed on such highly critical topics such as the 6.5 Creedmore/Creedmor/CM or whatever it's appellation, the Superchicken Scope, blue tape, Gus, and perhaps my favorite informative thread of all time.........................Cermalube (decreases pressure while increasing velocity of a projectile!). Oh, I must not forget kaywoodie's beer garden gals. And Digital's attempt to negate the need for unreloadable .22 caliber rimfire ammuntion (How's that coming along by the way?)

Now, given the years of experience with reading his posts and at times verbally interacting with Travis/Clark/Dave in various fora, I have come to the conclusion that this call out thread might be exactly what is needed for him to get the idea that he needs to correct his incorrigible ways.............or to ramp it up and become even more of a thorn in the side of the average user of the exceptional internet get together Mr. Rick has provided for us.

With all due respect, all y'all can GFY

Geno

PS, this and the FB2 thread from earlier today had the welcome effect of drawing cubic out of hiding at least. Good to "see ya" around.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Whatever name the guy goes by, he upset me tremendously when I first started perusing this distinguished, august body of sportsmen and sportswomen (most of whom have been chased off by the likes of him). I cannot for the life of me remember what subject I was reading, inquiring about, or commenting on, but I composed an entirely well written, in correct English, response and was informed by the subject of this call out thread that I basically used too many words.

As an erudite, well educated, verbose, and perhaps somewhat minimally loquacious individual, I felt horribly denigrated and was upset at the effrontery expressed by whichever of the triumvirate of the 24hourcampfire was making the time to respond to a lowly newbie here.

His reply was typically terse, a few words informing me to knock off the wordy replies and "GFY," whatever the heck that meant. Wise men of my caliber are not familiar with internet slang, at least I wasn't at the time. I had to use the www. to determine the meaning of his acronym and was slightly astonished that such language was acceptable on a well respected hunting, fishing, camping, cooking, and shooting public forum.

When an idea is important, I find it highly useful to use an overabundance of words in order to convey the true, complete meaning of my thoughts on the matter. To have an unknown internet personage disparage my skilled use of the language of the land was extremely disturbing and almost drove me away from continuing to explore the "Hunter's Campfire", Handguns, Single Shots, Alaska, Canada and perhaps most importantly some of the threads in the "basement".

I am glad I didn't abandon the cause, as I have become more informed on such highly critical topics such as the 6.5 Creedmore/Creedmor/CM or whatever it's appellation, the Superchicken Scope, blue tape, Gus, and perhaps my favorite informative thread of all time.........................Cermalube (decreases pressure while increasing velocity of a projectile!). Oh, I must not forget kaywoodie's beer garden gals. And Digital's attempt to negate the need for unreloadable .22 caliber rimfire ammuntion (How's that coming along by the way?)

Now, given the years of experience with reading his posts and at times verbally interacting with Travis/Clark/Dave in various fora, I have come to the conclusion that this call out thread might be exactly what is needed for him to get the idea that he needs to correct his incorrigible ways.............or to ramp it up and become even more of a thorn in the side of the average user of the exceptional internet get together Mr. Rick has provided for us.

Geno

PS, this and the FB2 thread from earlier today had the welcome effect of drawing cubic out of hiding at least. Good to "see ya" around.

Did you just say "hurt my feelings, got over it?"

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

X-VERMINATOR

Read slowly.... You, are, an, idiot!

X-VERMINATOR

Flave you should at least change the way you use language.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I am NOT a diamond merchant.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait, read more and respond less, got it! I'm entirely stupid...!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/24/19.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I see what you did there. You usually refer to yourself 3 in third person and you changed to first person possessive. I'm on to you flave.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Flave is trying to make men out of us !!!!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Flave called me a loser for using a flip phone......
Et tu? laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Flave really hurt my feelers when he showed up at the VFW in Minneapolis in that dumbazzed Blackhawks sweater. The danged thing looked like someone threw up fruit salad on a chunk of shag carpet.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And Digital's attempt to negate the need for unreloadable .22 caliber rimfire ammuntion (How's that coming along by the way?)

I dunno, you tell me.

[Linked Image]

Do you realize how rude it is to use so many big words early in the morning?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remsen
I am NOT a diamond merchant.

Nobody believes your lies you hook nosed devil.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Flave really hurt my feelers when he showed up at the VFW in Minneapolis in that dumbazzed Blackhawks sweater. The danged thing looked like someone threw up fruit salad on a chunk of shag carpet.

Lie.

That VFW honors the day I walked through its doors.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Geno

You expect me to read all this schit?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Only dumbchit on this forum who can't seem to complete a thought without posting multiple times, one of his attention getting quirks I suppose. No wonder he has a post count nearing 80K.

And it's little wonder that you care.

Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

426 members (1badf350, 22kHornet, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 42 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,238
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.