Hop To
Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tv is ghey.

You only think that because you live so far out that you don't get 60 minutes until Wednesday.

mike

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Didn't Travis do something nasty to somebody's pillow one time? It may have been Clark, not really sure. Maybe the pillow owner will post a complaint. I thought it was rather funny.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RS308MX
He said I was a bad cook and couldn't read good.

Jim, were you reading a cook book at the time he made those hellish remarks?

Well, I was working real hard coloring one.

I colored the cheese blue and his brain rolled over.

He never shoulda said those things.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Didn't Travis do something nasty to somebody's pillow one time? It may have been Clark, not really sure. Maybe the pillow owner will post a complaint. I thought it was rather funny.

In fairness it looked a lot like his dog.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Tv is ghey.

You only think that because you live so far out that you don't get 60 minutes until Wednesday.

mike

I tell you what.....that Ed Sullivan is a hoot.

Really gets the current big guests too.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Flave really hurt my feelers when he showed up at the VFW in Minneapolis in that dumbazzed Blackhawks sweater. The danged thing looked like someone threw up fruit salad on a chunk of shag carpet.

Lie.

That VFW honors the day I walked through its doors.

Good one Clark!

He never did thank me for his Christmas present...

If you love someone set them free
If they come back no one else liked them
Set them free again
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

In fairness it looked a lot like his dog.

Before, or after?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I made it to Talkeetna and found a pair of coveralls that got caught in the rear window wiper. At first I thought I had dragged the legs clear off the janitor, but it seems the coveralls only had had an inseam of 8 inches.

He was cursing like a pirate with words that had way too many consonants for the words he was using; but I turned on the wiper and threw him off into a ditch with some nettles. I think he may still be O.K. but I doubt it made him any smarter...

Man don’t be dragging your bullchit squabble with stick over here on deflave thread. Go start your own damn thread about your adventures in Alaska.. ph ucking talkeetna give me a ph ucking break..

I take it that you’ve never been to Talkeetna...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Travis is one cool dude...

Molon Labe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've been to talkeetna and I like Laurel, Montana more gooder.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I made it to Talkeetna and found a pair of coveralls that got caught in the rear window wiper. At first I thought I had dragged the legs clear off the janitor, but it seems the coveralls only had had an inseam of 8 inches.

He was cursing like a pirate with words that had way too many consonants for the words he was using; but I turned on the wiper and threw him off into a ditch with some nettles. I think he may still be O.K. but I doubt it made him any smarter...

Man don’t be dragging your bullchit squabble with stick over here on deflave thread. Go start your own damn thread about your adventures in Alaska.. ph ucking talkeetna give me a ph ucking break..

I take it that you’ve never been to Talkeetna...

Oh I been there a time or two...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
I started posting on 24 HCF in 2006...13 years ago.
I've tried my best to be entertaining.
I post big bucks, big bulls, Indian Artifacts, horses, big fish my Son's firefighting and topics that are relevant to hunters, second amendment supporters, rednecks and conservatives that are pissed to see what happens out here in California.
For almost a decade and a half, I've seen deflave post here on the fire.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Not one single picture of remarkable status.
Just a big mouth and an arrogant prick that constantly berates others.
Why this POS has some sort of cult following and why you people continue to kiss his ass is beyond reason.
He and the other mouthy fu k from Tennessee have run a lot of other solid members off of the fire over the years .
Ric should have torched his sorry ass long ago, but I must certainly be wrong as I'm a disgusting Californian...🤣
Flame on my friends.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is he still mistreating sheep?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
I post big bucks, big bulls, Indian Artifacts, horses, big fish my Son's firefighting and topics that are relevant to hunters, second amendment supporters, rednecks and conservatives that are pissed to see what happens out here in California.
For a decade and a half, I've seen deflave post here on the fire.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Why this POS has some sort of cult following and why you people continue to kiss his ass is beyond reason.
He and the other mouthy fu k from Tennessee have run a lot of other solid members off of the fire over the years .
Ric should have torched his sorry ass long ago, but I must certainly be wrong as I'm a disgusting Californian...🤣
Flame on my friends.

Awe sounds like your puzzy hurts.. from what I seen you post, are your sob stories how your ol lady doesn't want move from California.. and now you are trying to paint a pretty picture of your miserable life as a guy working on a dude ranch.. you are a ph ucking retard.. you make good honest Californians look bad..

Last edited by 79S; 06/24/19.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Awe sounds like your puzzy hurts.. from what I seen you post, are your sob stories how your ol lady doesn't want move from California.. and now you are trying to paint a pretty picture of your miserable life as a guy working on a dude ranch.. you are a ph ucking retard.. you make good honest Californians look bad..

Any time any day you sorry POS.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
For almost a decade and a half, I've seen deflave post here on the fire.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

And you posted some fine cuts of butchered beef 🥩😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Lol oh now you are the Internet bad a$$ lol you are a retard..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Come on down pussy.

Proud NRA Life Member
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Hmmm...
OK...I'll take a shot.
Not one big buck.
Not one big fish.
Not one big bull.
Flame on my friends.

Come on down pussy

Oh watch out the retard from California is acting like a tough guy.. I know one thing your pu$$y whipped ass won't come to Alaska anytime soon. So I guess I'm good from being taught a lesson ie getting my ass whipped by a dude ranch cowboy..

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep a retard pussywhipped dude ranch cowboy.. I'm shaking in my boots.. lord help me he's going to beat me up..

Page 13 of 25 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 21, 808outdoors, 1Longbow, 9 invisible), 14,429 guests, and 1,063 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,108
Posts18,541,926
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.