That makes 3 threads

lol

And i aint even been on this mofo hardly today. Haha
Sketchy internet from mt rainier. laugh
I’m thinking “PET A COCK Road” should suffice....Fûck PETA and their ilk....😎
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...county-roads-in-rural-idaho#Post13951159

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...3951433/chicken-dinner-road#Post13951433

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...bers-complete-fools-dumb-question#UNREAD

And this one makes 4. It really grabbed folks' attention.
I am truly grateful to the good people of Idaho for heading off the Kalifornians at the pass and keeping them in Idaho instead of letting them continue on through to Wyoming. Thanks, Idaho guys. laugh
Let's count the states it is said CA has ruined, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, I've hear complaints from Montana, and with Texas, Californians and Mexicans are getting equal billing. Am I missing any? Oh ya, Arizona.

Just one state ruining every state west of the Rockies? You folks are in denial, you refuse to accept that if you have schools in your state, your younger generations are being indoctrinated. Every year you get a brand new batch of 18-24 year olds headin to the voting booth, eager to make their teachers and professors proud, and you all are still fixated on CA.
That comes from at least sixty years of immigration. The truth is, a lot of the Californians who came to Idaho when I was young were hard-working construction and agriculture workers and were much like the rest of us. They were just working to live and moved for the job. It was the slightly more affluent white collar types who followed who were really disliked. I suppose it was kind of a class thing and the term "Californian" was a convenient label. It was traditional, when speaking the word "Californian", to show distaste in some way; whether by expression or even spitting on the ground. All in all, the concensus among my peers was the a Californian was kind of like the purple cow; rather see one than be one. GD
It's just too easy for a 24hourcampfire member to blame California for their States problems, same as a liberal claiming Russian collusion....
My life long best friend that grew up with me in Northern California in his new Idaho home hanging his trophy Grizzly Bear rug.
I don't care who you are, you aren't more pro gun, pro trapping, pro hunting or more conservative than this man.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Let's count the states it is said CA has ruined, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, I've hear complaints from Montana, and with Texas, Californians and Mexicans are getting equal billing. Am I missing any? Oh ya, Arizona.

Just one state ruining every state west of the Rockies? You folks are in denial, you refuse to accept that if you have schools in your state, your younger generations are being indoctrinated. Every year you get a brand new batch of 18-24 year olds headin to the voting booth, eager to make their teachers and professors proud, and you all are still fixated on CA.

or we have talked to the folks at the DMV who aren't interested in defending California and looked at actual stats. I have no problem with conservatives moving up here because they like what is offered. I do have a problem with liberals moving in and wanting to implement the same ideas that forced them to flee the mess that they created, but can no longer afford to support, in California. If that offends, I'm OK with that.

"The Idaho Department of Labor analyzed statistics provided by the Census Bureau between July 2017 and July 2018. Many from across the western U.S. moved to Idaho, led by California and followed by former residents of Washington and Utah."
Yes, many Californians are moving to Idaho.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You left out Washington.

And it ain't denial. Many of those leftist teachers you like to blame came here from California, along with the trust fund babies and the nouveaux riche who sold their bungalows in Cali. and bought McMansions up here and set about changing every thing they could to resemble Cali.

I lived in CA in the early sixties and liked it. Also know there are lots of good folks in and leaving that hellhole, but I've witnessed the invasion first hand and call bullshit on your "fixation".
And you didn't vote down their leftist policies when you had a chance did you?

Did you protest?

Start any revolutions?

Didn't think so....
Looks like an exodus to me.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Looks like an exodus to me.

Lucky us.
Originally Posted by slumlord
And...there

That makes 3 threads

lol

And i aint even been on this mofo hardly today. Haha
Sketchy internet from mt rainier. laugh

No, 4 threads
PETA is a 501 type organization , tax free and they can pay themselves salary for what they do
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization

this type of news release gets attention and donation from public and they are very good at it.
Originally Posted by Higbean
And you didn't vote down their leftist policies when you had a chance did you?

Did you protest?

Start any revolutions?

Didn't think so....

If you are asking that of me, look in the mirror.

Boise is circling the drain...
Originally Posted by jnyork
I am truly grateful to the good people of Idaho for heading off the Kalifornians at the pass and keeping them in Idaho instead of letting them continue on through to Wyoming. Thanks, Idaho guys. laugh

We don't want your gratitude.......we need supplies dam it.......Whisky.....Beer.....smoked Pork products....ammo.

Come on ya bunch a slackers.....pony up.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
My life long best friend that grew up with me in Northern California in his new Idaho home hanging his trophy Grizzly Bear rug.
I don't care who you are, you aren't more pro gun, pro trapping, pro hunting or more conservative than this man.

[Linked Image]

This guy looks to be the most pro gun guy I’ve ever seen!
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

We don't want your gratitude.......we need supplies dam it.......Whisky.....Beer.....smoked Pork products....ammo.

On the way!! laugh laugh laugh

Oh, wait, did you forget to mention women?

Don't play with it, you just might loose it.
Looks like you couldn't pour piss out of your boots.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

On the way!! laugh laugh laugh

Oh, wait, did you forget to mention women?

Yes I did....thanks.....I got distracted pouring some Burb........errr......reloading some ammo.
Originally Posted by Hammer2506

[Linked Image]

This guy looks to be the most pro gun guy I’ve ever seen!

If you only knew...🤣
They taken over Colorado. Colorado has fallen. All controlled by democrats now.
Them Californians headed to Idaho are prolly folks trying to escape. Idaho's not gonna fall like Colorado or Montana. Not over our dead bodies. Wages are low and not enough jobs to support Libtards. You move to Idaho because your a hardcore American and your willing to make less to live as free as you possible can. This place will not turn blue in my life or my sons. And he's got another 60 years to go. Greatest state in the lower 48.

[Linked Image]

Man, that's a bear!
Originally Posted by 280shooter

or we have talked to the folks at the DMV who aren't interested in defending California and looked at actual stats. I have no problem with conservatives moving up here because they like what is offered. I do have a problem with liberals moving in and wanting to implement the same ideas that forced them to flee the mess that they created, but can no longer afford to support, in California. If that offends, I'm OK with that.

"The Idaho Department of Labor analyzed statistics provided by the Census Bureau between July 2017 and July 2018. Many from across the western U.S. moved to Idaho, led by California and followed by former residents of Washington and Utah."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Let me ask you a question, what do you think CA DMV stats looked like for the last thirty years? Can it be said that all of the states that had millions who immigrated to CA, ruined CA?
I'm not interested in everybody's crying game, we got the same treatment over the last thirty years that you are getting now.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Let me ask you a question, what do you think CA DMV stats looked like for the last thirty years? Can it be said that all of the states that had millions who immigrated to CA, ruined CA?
I'm not interested in everybody's crying game, we got the same treatment over the last thirty years that you are getting now.

and yet you expect us to roll over, pee on ourselves, and like it. Sorry, won't happen. Taking it in silence didn't work for you and it won't work for us either. Can we prevent it? Probably not. But we got a damn good lesson on what not to do. It seems odd to me that you and others feel insulted when we offer any resistance and your first reaction is to defend California. But when pressed, you play the helpless victim card. Why not offer help and suggestions, in the hope that what happened to you, doesn't happen to us? Lord knows that my $$$ weren't spent on fighting Idaho legislation all these years.
It really was predominantly folks moving up from California that put the fucqkup to Oregon. It's true. It really is. Seen it. Not all bad folks, but a majority and it changed things. I think California is an awesome state. Too many people and too many are urbanites. Fact. Doesn't mean any of ya'll are. It's a free country, for now. Oregon also had it's own faults but the influx of liberal urbanites made things worse. Good god, look at what is going on in Cali. Dambed shame. I am afraid there'll be no fix.
Hell, that happened way back in the late 80's and early 90's when you all offered California business' free land and 30 year tax free status, and to pay for employee relocations. Before that you all had no jobs and no skills, the few that did were moving to California for work.

Phil

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and yet you expect us to roll over, pee on ourselves, and like it. Sorry, won't happen. Taking it in silence didn't work for you and it won't work for us either. Can we prevent it? Probably not. But we got a damn good lesson on what not to do. It seems odd to me that you and others feel insulted when we offer any resistance and your first reaction is to defend California. But when pressed, you play the helpless victim card. Why not offer help and suggestions, in the hope that what happened to you, doesn't happen to us? Lord knows that my $$$ weren't spent on fighting Idaho legislation all these years.

Is that what I said, roll over and pee?
You just don’t savvy, I’ll try again..
YOU seeking to blame CA for your woes, IGNORES what is happening in YOUR schools. Many liberals in CA came from YOUR STATES, you already had them, liberalism is on the rise EVERYWHERE, not just CA spreading theirs around.
We have more conservatives left in CA than you do in Idaho, and we never asked for the nation’s liberals to come running with flowers in their hair, but we got them and now they are our problem.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
It really was predominantly folks moving up from California that put the fucqkup to Oregon. It's true. It really is. Seen it. Not all bad folks, but a majority and it changed things. I think California is an awesome state. Too many people and too many are urbanites. Fact. Doesn't mean any of ya'll are. It's a free country, for now. Oregon also had it's own faults but the influx of liberal urbanites made things worse. Good god, look at what is going on in Cali. Dambed shame. I am afraid there'll be no fix.

It really was liberals from other states who flooded into CA and ruined it, it really was.

Look if CA, OR and WA were always liberal states, why do the liberals all live along the coast? Because they were not born and raised there, they came there, but before they came, they were liberals.
How about all the other states mentioned, the liberals are centered into the cities with the best paying jobs, but enough to swing a state. I’m NV it is Reno and Vegas that control the other 95%
In small states 1 million moving in can swing a state, how many million flocked to CA? Now a small percentage bleed off into neighboring states, and you all think the problem is CA home grown? Sure I defend my home state, not liberals, you all are fixated on where your liberals came from. Would it make a difference if they came from 40 other states like the ones that flocked TO CA over the last 30 years?
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Hell, that happened way back in the late 80's and early 90's when you all offered California business' free land and 30 year tax free status, and to pay for employee relocations. Before that you all had no jobs and no skills, the few that did were moving to California for work.

Phil

Phucqk off Phil
I have always made it a point when I meet somebody who I can sense is liberal, I always ask them “were you born in CA? They will give me a year they arrived in CA, if they tell me they were born here, I then reply “Ah, what year did your folks come to CA?”. I would say 75% of these liberals give me a year they or their folks arrived in CA.
Every state has theirs, but for some reason, liberals seem far more likely to pull up stakes and move than conservatives are. It takes a lot to get conservatives to pull up stakes and leave home.
There were simply more that came to Oregon from California. Urbanites. It doesn't matter much. It's done. Kalifornication is realz!

It really was liberals from other states who flooded into CA and ruined it, it really was.

Look if CA, OR and WA were always liberal states, why do the liberals all live along the coast? Because they were not born and raised there, they came there, but before they came, they were liberals.
How about all the other states mentioned, the liberals are centered into the cities with the best paying jobs, but enough to swing a state. I’m NV it is Reno and Vegas that control the other 95%
In small states 1 million moving in can swing a state, how many million flocked to CA? Now a small percentage bleed off into neighboring states, and you all think the problem is CA home grown? Sure I defend my home state, not liberals, you all are fixated on where your liberals came from. Would it make a difference if they came from 40 other states like the ones that flocked TO CA over the last 30 years?
Kalifornian`s really that state should be 2 states north and south,most of the problems and Liberals live in the south part including illegals.
Good luck down there.

I have always made it a point when I meet somebody who I can sense is liberal, I always ask them “were you born in CA? They will give me a year they arrived in CA, if they tell me they were born here, I then reply “Ah, what year did your folks come to CA?”. I would say 75% of these liberals give me a year they or their folks arrived in CA.
Every state has theirs, but for some reason, liberals seem far more likely to pull up stakes and move than conservatives are. It takes a lot to get conservatives to pull up stakes and leave home.
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

Phucqk off Phil

HAHA please do tell, why did that pizz you off, because you know it is true? Hell Texas was the worst at trying to lure CA companies to TX.

One of me biggest issues is that conservatives are to fixated on the wrong things, even conservatives in DC. We had better get academia under control, or we are all phucqd. Trump mentions abolishing the Dept of Ed, but then NOBODY else in DC will even acknowledge it is the biggest threat to this country.
Good luck down there.

At this point our only hope are the feds getting control of the border, allowing the Mexican to assimilate for a few generations, then hope their conservative roots sprout.
It is the most amazing thing, working in construction in CA. I talk to the Mexicans, most hate Trump, but then spew forth some of the most conservative talk left in CA. They do so because like so many others, they have bought in to how the media has defined Trump and his voters.
Phil can phucqk off all day every day.
Last I’m going to comment, then I’m getting to my day..

Unless the Feds get a handle on the border and academia, I don’t care what state you live in, the liberals will get your state sooner or later. Look how America as a country has evolved to the left over the last thirty years, in EVERY state. This is not a state by state issue, EVERY state is trending left.
Liberals have had their way with replacing electorates, and gaining full control of academia which 95% of America’s children pass through in their informative years.
So you can all sqauble about CA, but you are missing the big picture. The big picture is not CA ruining your state, it is the rise and control of the left in the USA.
Less than 20 years ago Californians voted twice to deny gay marriage, and twice to deny services to illegals, yet not only is it here, it’s damned near everywhere.
This should be about left vs. right, not Idaho vs Ca.

Have a good day gentlemen.
Well said.
One thing I forgot to add, I have a friend old baseball teammate I would catagorize as indifferent on politics, he took a position at a local high school as a athletic director. I remember at the time he was hired two years ago, he thought I was overreacting about liberalism in academia. Had not talked to him much in two years, but two days ago had a long exchange with him. When I asked him about his job, he told me he wanted out. Said “I still like my job, and I have made a lot of good changes to the program, but this school is infested with radical feminists, I can’t take their feminist BS anymore, I want out. 😖😳. That is who is teaching our kids.
here in Minnesota as a lineman the REA`S are really turning into Liberals glad i am done,i think this Liberal turd thinking comes from the public schools alot in every state !
Last I’m going to comment, then I’m getting to my day..

Unless the Feds get a handle on the border and academia, I don’t care what state you live in, the liberals will get your state sooner or later. Look how America as a country has evolved to the left over the last thirty years, in EVERY state. This is not a state by state issue, EVERY state is trending left.
Liberals have had their way with replacing electorates, and gaining full control of academia which 95% of America’s children pass through in their informative years.
So you can all sqauble about CA, but you are missing the big picture. The big picture is not CA ruining your state, it is the rise and control of the left in the USA.
Less than 20 years ago Californians voted twice to deny gay marriage, and twice to deny services to illegals, yet not only is it here, it’s damned near everywhere.
This should be about left vs. right, not Idaho vs Ca.

Have a good day gentlemen.

Agreed to a certain extent. I would respectfully suggest, however, that reflexively defending California against very clear statistics, is probably not helpful. We are trying to fight the very thing that swamped you. What is your response? Defend California and criticize us for speaking up. Unless conservatives are willing to do what the left has done- protests, demonstrations, civil disobedience, mobilize the vote, etc. - we are screwed. Following the Marquess of Queensberry Rules against lawless mobs is suicide and waiting and hoping that the very government that screwed us will step in and save us is misguided at best.

I have zero animosity toward you personally. If you or other conservatives choose to move here, I would probably help you unload the truck. But please don't expect us to welcome the liberal horde that is fleeing the mess that they created in your state, but can no longer afford to support. Unlike the influx to California by those who were seeking the 'California Lifestyle' that California created and aggressively marketed, the move to Idaho is actually a move away from California. Many who I have talked to did not move here for the 'Idaho Lifestyle'. They moved here because they could sell their shack in CA and afford a nice house up here. When they hear complaints about how they are driving up the very housing costs that afforded them the opportunity to move here, what do you suppose their number 1 response is? " We need to get wages up in Idaho to fix that". Some never learn.
Idaho is being invaded,,

HUGE percentage are from Caliotoe most of these say they are conservative but a conservative Californian is probably still on the left when it comes to the mindset here...

mid 80's

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
The indoctrination in our schools came out of California. And is being rammed down the kids throats.
Liberals run away from the hell they create and then turn around and try to ruin the place they run to. This is happening along the southern East Coast and Mid Atlantic states.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Idaho is being invaded,,

HUGE percentage are from Caliotoe most of these say they are conservative but a conservative Californian is probably still on the left when it comes to the mindset here.

I hear that stated often by disgruntled residents.
I call bullshit on much of it based on my personal experience.
My conservative friends adhere to virtually all of the tenets of conservatism....and then some....
most are so overwhelmed by liberals in this swamp that they simply want to live amongst their own and are aggressively anti liberal.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Liberals run away from the hell they create and then turn around and try to ruin the place they run to. This is happening along the southern East Coast and Mid Atlantic states.

Think it's more lib's moving into a place and forcing the old residents out. Certainly true in my case. Can't wait to get out of this state.
City folks are the problem. Doesn't matter whether they come from a city in California or New York or Kentucky.
I can't defend California's political reputation, no one can. But please consider, within the last few years: 7 of our last ten governors were republicans...
Ballot initiatives, we voted FOR the death penalty, overturned by the court, we voted to ban same sex marriage, overturned, qualified overwhelmingly to put the big 3 way California split on the ballot...the court prohibited it. We overwhelmingly voted for Three Strikes, it has been eroded off the books in just 15 years. I can go on citing examples of the voters being thwarted at every turn but you get my point. The people who actually make California work are at heart, conservatives. But the fix is in, California's judicial system is rotten to the core, makes Tammany Hall and the Chicago Machine look like a girl scout picnic, and now with the Latino bloc voters (2 years ago, whites became a minority according to the census) we appear to be fighting a losing battle. Motor Voter will be our death blow. Illegal immigrants=drivers license=voting privilege. Instant 3rd world country from the worlds 5th largest economy in 20 years.
How does this affect Idaho? For every libtard you get, I'll bet you get three staunch conservatives that will vote a strong conservative straight ticket. You don't have to like them...but they are on our side.

what i seem to think holds true, is truely liberal areas are not self supporting, their policies tend to rot from within. Liberals need conservatives to suck blood out of.
© 24hourcampfire