I’m thinking “PET A COCK Road” should suffice....Fûck PETA and their ilk....😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am truly grateful to the good people of Idaho for heading off the Kalifornians at the pass and keeping them in Idaho instead of letting them continue on through to Wyoming. Thanks, Idaho guys. laugh

Last edited by jnyork; 07/05/19.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's count the states it is said CA has ruined, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, I've hear complaints from Montana, and with Texas, Californians and Mexicans are getting equal billing. Am I missing any? Oh ya, Arizona.

Just one state ruining every state west of the Rockies? You folks are in denial, you refuse to accept that if you have schools in your state, your younger generations are being indoctrinated. Every year you get a brand new batch of 18-24 year olds headin to the voting booth, eager to make their teachers and professors proud, and you all are still fixated on CA.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
That comes from at least sixty years of immigration. The truth is, a lot of the Californians who came to Idaho when I was young were hard-working construction and agriculture workers and were much like the rest of us. They were just working to live and moved for the job. It was the slightly more affluent white collar types who followed who were really disliked. I suppose it was kind of a class thing and the term "Californian" was a convenient label. It was traditional, when speaking the word "Californian", to show distaste in some way; whether by expression or even spitting on the ground. All in all, the concensus among my peers was the a Californian was kind of like the purple cow; rather see one than be one. GD

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
It's just too easy for a 24hourcampfire member to blame California for their States problems, same as a liberal claiming Russian collusion....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My life long best friend that grew up with me in Northern California in his new Idaho home hanging his trophy Grizzly Bear rug.
I don't care who you are, you aren't more pro gun, pro trapping, pro hunting or more conservative than this man.

[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Let's count the states it is said CA has ruined, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, I've hear complaints from Montana, and with Texas, Californians and Mexicans are getting equal billing. Am I missing any? Oh ya, Arizona.

Just one state ruining every state west of the Rockies? You folks are in denial, you refuse to accept that if you have schools in your state, your younger generations are being indoctrinated. Every year you get a brand new batch of 18-24 year olds headin to the voting booth, eager to make their teachers and professors proud, and you all are still fixated on CA.

or we have talked to the folks at the DMV who aren't interested in defending California and looked at actual stats. I have no problem with conservatives moving up here because they like what is offered. I do have a problem with liberals moving in and wanting to implement the same ideas that forced them to flee the mess that they created, but can no longer afford to support, in California. If that offends, I'm OK with that.

"The Idaho Department of Labor analyzed statistics provided by the Census Bureau between July 2017 and July 2018. Many from across the western U.S. moved to Idaho, led by California and followed by former residents of Washington and Utah."
Yes, many Californians are moving to Idaho.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 280shooter; 07/05/19.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff

You left out Washington.

And it ain't denial. Many of those leftist teachers you like to blame came here from California, along with the trust fund babies and the nouveaux riche who sold their bungalows in Cali. and bought McMansions up here and set about changing every thing they could to resemble Cali.

I lived in CA in the early sixties and liked it. Also know there are lots of good folks in and leaving that hellhole, but I've witnessed the invasion first hand and call bullshit on your "fixation".

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
And you didn't vote down their leftist policies when you had a chance did you?

Did you protest?

Start any revolutions?

Didn't think so....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Looks like an exodus to me.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Looks like an exodus to me.

Lucky us.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by slumlord
And...there

That makes 3 threads

lol

And i aint even been on this mofo hardly today. Haha
Sketchy internet from mt rainier. laugh

No, 4 threads

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
PETA is a 501 type organization , tax free and they can pay themselves salary for what they do
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization

this type of news release gets attention and donation from public and they are very good at it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Higbean
And you didn't vote down their leftist policies when you had a chance did you?

Did you protest?

Start any revolutions?

Didn't think so....

If you are asking that of me, look in the mirror.

Boise is circling the drain...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
I am truly grateful to the good people of Idaho for heading off the Kalifornians at the pass and keeping them in Idaho instead of letting them continue on through to Wyoming. Thanks, Idaho guys. laugh

We don't want your gratitude.......we need supplies dam it.......Whisky.....Beer.....smoked Pork products....ammo.

Come on ya bunch a slackers.....pony up.

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Salmonella
My life long best friend that grew up with me in Northern California in his new Idaho home hanging his trophy Grizzly Bear rug.
I don't care who you are, you aren't more pro gun, pro trapping, pro hunting or more conservative than this man.

[Linked Image]

This guy looks to be the most pro gun guy I’ve ever seen!

Fück Joe byron
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,042
Posts18,500,794
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.