Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Phil can phucqk off all day every day.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Last I’m going to comment, then I’m getting to my day..

Unless the Feds get a handle on the border and academia, I don’t care what state you live in, the liberals will get your state sooner or later. Look how America as a country has evolved to the left over the last thirty years, in EVERY state. This is not a state by state issue, EVERY state is trending left.
Liberals have had their way with replacing electorates, and gaining full control of academia which 95% of America’s children pass through in their informative years.
So you can all sqauble about CA, but you are missing the big picture. The big picture is not CA ruining your state, it is the rise and control of the left in the USA.
Less than 20 years ago Californians voted twice to deny gay marriage, and twice to deny services to illegals, yet not only is it here, it’s damned near everywhere.
This should be about left vs. right, not Idaho vs Ca.

Have a good day gentlemen.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Well said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing I forgot to add, I have a friend old baseball teammate I would catagorize as indifferent on politics, he took a position at a local high school as a athletic director. I remember at the time he was hired two years ago, he thought I was overreacting about liberalism in academia. Had not talked to him much in two years, but two days ago had a long exchange with him. When I asked him about his job, he told me he wanted out. Said “I still like my job, and I have made a lot of good changes to the program, but this school is infested with radical feminists, I can’t take their feminist BS anymore, I want out. 😖😳. That is who is teaching our kids.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
here in Minnesota as a lineman the REA`S are really turning into Liberals glad i am done,i think this Liberal turd thinking comes from the public schools alot in every state !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Last I’m going to comment, then I’m getting to my day..

Unless the Feds get a handle on the border and academia, I don’t care what state you live in, the liberals will get your state sooner or later. Look how America as a country has evolved to the left over the last thirty years, in EVERY state. This is not a state by state issue, EVERY state is trending left.
Liberals have had their way with replacing electorates, and gaining full control of academia which 95% of America’s children pass through in their informative years.
So you can all sqauble about CA, but you are missing the big picture. The big picture is not CA ruining your state, it is the rise and control of the left in the USA.
Less than 20 years ago Californians voted twice to deny gay marriage, and twice to deny services to illegals, yet not only is it here, it’s damned near everywhere.
This should be about left vs. right, not Idaho vs Ca.

Have a good day gentlemen.

Agreed to a certain extent. I would respectfully suggest, however, that reflexively defending California against very clear statistics, is probably not helpful. We are trying to fight the very thing that swamped you. What is your response? Defend California and criticize us for speaking up. Unless conservatives are willing to do what the left has done- protests, demonstrations, civil disobedience, mobilize the vote, etc. - we are screwed. Following the Marquess of Queensberry Rules against lawless mobs is suicide and waiting and hoping that the very government that screwed us will step in and save us is misguided at best.

I have zero animosity toward you personally. If you or other conservatives choose to move here, I would probably help you unload the truck. But please don't expect us to welcome the liberal horde that is fleeing the mess that they created in your state, but can no longer afford to support. Unlike the influx to California by those who were seeking the 'California Lifestyle' that California created and aggressively marketed, the move to Idaho is actually a move away from California. Many who I have talked to did not move here for the 'Idaho Lifestyle'. They moved here because they could sell their shack in CA and afford a nice house up here. When they hear complaints about how they are driving up the very housing costs that afforded them the opportunity to move here, what do you suppose their number 1 response is? " We need to get wages up in Idaho to fix that". Some never learn.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Idaho is being invaded,,

HUGE percentage are from Caliotoe most of these say they are conservative but a conservative Californian is probably still on the left when it comes to the mindset here...

mid 80's

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 700LH; 07/06/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The indoctrination in our schools came out of California. And is being rammed down the kids throats.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Liberals run away from the hell they create and then turn around and try to ruin the place they run to. This is happening along the southern East Coast and Mid Atlantic states.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Idaho is being invaded,,

HUGE percentage are from Caliotoe most of these say they are conservative but a conservative Californian is probably still on the left when it comes to the mindset here.

I hear that stated often by disgruntled residents.
I call bullshit on much of it based on my personal experience.
My conservative friends adhere to virtually all of the tenets of conservatism....and then some....
most are so overwhelmed by liberals in this swamp that they simply want to live amongst their own and are aggressively anti liberal.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
Liberals run away from the hell they create and then turn around and try to ruin the place they run to. This is happening along the southern East Coast and Mid Atlantic states.

Think it's more lib's moving into a place and forcing the old residents out. Certainly true in my case. Can't wait to get out of this state.

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
City folks are the problem. Doesn't matter whether they come from a city in California or New York or Kentucky.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I can't defend California's political reputation, no one can. But please consider, within the last few years: 7 of our last ten governors were republicans...
Ballot initiatives, we voted FOR the death penalty, overturned by the court, we voted to ban same sex marriage, overturned, qualified overwhelmingly to put the big 3 way California split on the ballot...the court prohibited it. We overwhelmingly voted for Three Strikes, it has been eroded off the books in just 15 years. I can go on citing examples of the voters being thwarted at every turn but you get my point. The people who actually make California work are at heart, conservatives. But the fix is in, California's judicial system is rotten to the core, makes Tammany Hall and the Chicago Machine look like a girl scout picnic, and now with the Latino bloc voters (2 years ago, whites became a minority according to the census) we appear to be fighting a losing battle. Motor Voter will be our death blow. Illegal immigrants=drivers license=voting privilege. Instant 3rd world country from the worlds 5th largest economy in 20 years.
How does this affect Idaho? For every libtard you get, I'll bet you get three staunch conservatives that will vote a strong conservative straight ticket. You don't have to like them...but they are on our side.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I have always made it a point when I meet somebody who I can sense is liberal, I always ask them “were you born in CA? They will give me a year they arrived in CA, if they tell me they were born here, I then reply “Ah, what year did your folks come to CA?”. I would say 75% of these liberals give me a year they or their folks arrived in CA.
Every state has theirs, but for some reason, liberals seem far more likely to pull up stakes and move than conservatives are. It takes a lot to get conservatives to pull up stakes and leave home.

what i seem to think holds true, is truely liberal areas are not self supporting, their policies tend to rot from within. Liberals need conservatives to suck blood out of.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1minute, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 49 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,716
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.