Home
Posted By: jackmountain Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru.../ar-AAGeHUg?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=AVRES007
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
May God be with her surgeon, and cause his eyes to blur and his hands to tremble.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Boys, I dislike Ginsberg too, but I'd never wish cancer on anyone. I've seen it at work in my family and with friends. Cancer takes no prisoners, friend or foe.

L.W.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
I don't wish ill health on anyone, not my worst enemy.
Posted By: shootbrownelk Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
I don't wish ill health on Ruthie, with me it's a more permanent wish.
Posted By: RicG Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Boys, I dislike Ginsberg too, but I'd never wish cancer on anyone. I've seen it at work in my family and with friends. Cancer takes no prisoners, friend or foe.

L.W.

Very well stated!
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
The leftist will motorize her stuffed dead body before they'll let Trump have another SCOTUS pick. One more conservative judge will push back their agenda for twenty years.
7mm
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Ruthie was quite the looker as a toddler all the way up to 1972, where she began to slide down hill rapidly. grin

MSN's "Chung and Chang" spell it out for their mentally disordered audience . . .

"If Ginsburg, one of the nine-member court’s four liberal justices, were unable to continue serving, Republican President Donald Trump could replace her with a conservative, further shifting the court to the right. Trump has added two justices since becoming president in January 2017, cementing its 5-4 conservative majority.

(Reporting by Lawrence Hurley; Additional reporting by Andrew Chung; editing by Richard Chang and Jonathan Oatis)
Posted By: jpb Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The leftist will motorize her stuffed dead body before they'll let Trump have another SCOTUS pick. One more conservative judge will push back their agenda for twenty years.
7mm

Too right you are!

[Linked Image]

You have to admit that this is good taxidermy work! laugh

John
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Lung, colon, and pancreas. She’s predisposed to it.

P
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
For her and her kind, and what they have done to this nation, no fate is too horrible. There is comfort for the patriot in knowing that her last days here will be ones of suffering, and the certain knowledge that what awaits is worse than what is past. That goes for all commies and traitors. Now, if we could just silence all the weeping and wailing when they pass...
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Why is she privileged with super health care? She hates the constitution.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Come on guys, we're better than this!
Posted By: hatari Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

Pancreatic cancer is usually a game ender. Doesn't take long for it to wipe out the liver. I give her chances of making it 24 months as >10%.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Ruthie was quite the looker as a toddler all the way up to 1972, where she began to slide down hill rapidly. grin

MSN's "Chung and Chang" spell it out for their mentally disordered audience . . .

"If Ginsburg, one of the nine-member court’s four liberal justices, were unable to continue serving, Republican President Donald Trump could replace her with a conservative, further shifting the court to the right. Trump has added two justices since becoming president in January 2017, cementing its 5-4 conservative majority.

(Reporting by Lawrence Hurley; Additional reporting by Andrew Chung; editing by Richard Chang and Jonathan Oatis)

Sum Ting wong.........
A friend was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, dead year later, 72
Originally Posted by hatari

P

Pancreatic cancer is usually a game ender. Doesn't take long for it to wipe out the liver. I give her chances of making it 24 months as >10%.

I don't give her that long, she's had one right afdter another and it's bound to crop up in multiples soon.

I don't wish cancer on her I just wish her gone.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

P

My thoughts also, except that she was treated for pancreatic cancer a decade ago. This is the second occurrence, evidently, but I don’t know if it’s the same kind as the first episode. I doubt it.

P
Posted By: joken2 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

The news media is saying there was a "malignant tumor" on her pancreas that was surgically removed.

Is there a real difference between that and pancreatic cancer?
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

P

> 10%. (greater).... or < 10 % (less)?
Posted By: hanco Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Please hurry!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by wabigoon

You wouldnt have wished bad health on Hitler? I would, and worse.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
May God be with her surgeon, and cause his eyes to blur and his hands to tremble.

Amen, and may Hillary get it.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by wabigoon

If a "malignant tumor" it is possible it has spread. Karma can be hell.
She will die this time.

The reason is, she's already dead and has a body double filling in.

The reason she's fixing to die again is because they dont want Trump and Co to benefit from letting declass expose the double and reveal to the world what scum they are.

Kind of unusual to get pancreatic ca twice. whistle

She hasnt taken the hints God had thrown her way. I think Hes fixing to get her attention.

Ca is the least thing she needs to be worrying about.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
I don’t agree with her politics but I damn sure don’t wish cancer or death on her.

I can disagree with someone politically or religiously, I mean fundamentally disagree, but not hate them. I can’t imagine how terrible we’d be towards each, how inhumanly we’d treat each other if we allowed our disagreements to equal hatred.

We’re losing our moral compass as a nation. I know that radicals on both sides want to create hatred and division and ANTIFA is doing a great job of spreading that hatred but I won’t get sucked into their trap. I’m not interested in an “emotional war” with the left and won’t allow their propaganda of hatred to insidiously creep into my life. I don’t want my children to grow up in an environment of hatred, I want them to be loving and empathetic towards others and to treat others kindly but to have ice in their veins when squeezing the trigger.

I just redesigned my 20, 30 and 45 yard pistol range and added a few more gongs and targets. My family and I shoot and practice daily and I go through ridiculous amounts of .22lr for my son and his buddy. I just got done practicing with my 10mm long-slide and Sellier and Bellot 180gr JHP. That round has a giant hollow point, bigger than the Gold Dot. 👍
Our politics, our belief in our Constitution, our faith in the rule of law and our belief that the righteous shall prevail along with our strong faith in God doesn’t allow us to hate.

We are allowed to target practice however, that way we can be straight shooters, in life and in reality. 😉

PS....my post wasn’t directed at the OP or anyone in particular because I do understand the threat she poses.
All enemies, foreign and domestic. Justice does not necessarily involve hate.

May the Lord bless her as her needs may be.
Somewhere it's written, "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord".

I'll not judge, it's not my job.

Don't take that to mean I like her politics.
Vengence would involve hanging and skinning.
Posted By: cruzerbotz Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
With a "malignant tumor" on the pancreas I find it hard to believe that three weeks of radiation has "cured" her. Too many times I've seen one cancer "cured" just to pop up somewhere else quickly. And, not to hijack this thread, David Koch dies and it looks like the D's are piling on with glee.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Ruth says she's planning on five more years. Go Ruth, just to spite these guys.

I admire the quality of her work and her intentions even if she reaches the wrong conclusions. Jurisprudence without counterpoint really is tyranny.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Anyone that commits treason against this country should still be shot. We shouldn’t even be talking about cancer, she shouldn’t have made it this long.
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
She'll make it until January 20, 2021....even if it's on machines.

If she was to pass soon there would be A LOT of foot dragging on nomination/approval. It will be a very dirty process for everyone involved.
Originally Posted by nighthawk

I admire the quality of her work and her intentions even if she reaches the wrong conclusions. Jurisprudence without counterpoint really is tyranny.

Pushing a virtual end to pedophilia laws? We need a liar on the bench? You hope she remains a thorn in Trumps plan to drain the swamp and MAGA.

She swore an oath to defend the Constitution.

She can plan all she wants. Hate to bust your bubble but...
Originally Posted by SandBilly

She can plan all she wants. Hate to bust your bubble but...

Dead on Jesse.

Let her crap in one hand and wish in the other.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t agree with her politics but I damn sure don’t wish cancer or death on her.

I can disagree with someone politically or religiously, I mean fundamentally disagree, but not hate them. I can’t imagine how terrible we’d be towards each, how inhumanly we’d treat each other if we allowed our disagreements to equal hatred.

Agree, mostly.

Ethics question from Medical College of Georgia back when:
Q. - "Stalin, Hitler or Mao presented to you for treatment. Would you see them and do your best?"

A. - "Yes, and as a professional I would treat him to the best of my abilities. When my treatment was finished, I'd stab the mutherphoucer in the heart with my Buck Pathfinder. "

Um, had some further explaining to do later. They didn't appreciate levity. smile

I'm "planning" on playing Center Field for the Yankees. That ain't gonna happen either.
You're supposed to get paid for your service, Jeff. None would like the price.
Posted By: RickBin Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
I strongly desire for Ruth Bader Ginsburg to be no longer a Supreme Court Justice. Strongly.

That stated, I hope and pray she recovers fully and that cancer never visits her again.

You clearly don't think her conclusions are wrong. I'd say you agree with her opinions across the board.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
I love the smell of toast in the morning.
Posted By: FishN4Eyes Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

Probably get flamed for this but man, there are some harsh comments in this thread.

I will never agree with her politics but I watched the RBG movie (documentary, whatever you want to call it) and she is a pretty remarkable lady for what fighting for women's rights and rights of everyone.

I will reiterate, I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH HER POLITICS but if you watch the show I don't know how you can not at least respect her journey.

My wife told me to watch it and I refused until I was bored out of my mind on a plane but I gained a lot of respect for that lady.

I am a closed minded SOB but man, that gal is a frigging bulldog and I wish no ill will to her.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You're supposed to get paid for your service, Jeff. None would like the price.

No doubt. The ethics question was more involved than I let on. "Knowing what we know know, if you were in practice in 1935 and one of those malevolent villains came to you for treatment, and you were the only one that had the ability to treat for X, would you do it?" Of course none of the Jews said would treat Hitler, but one of the Jewish Deans loved my answer and let me off the hook for being a smart ass. Especially since I said I'd see all three! Dean said history and humanity would have ever be in my debt. Also pointed out that I'd have shot without a trail.. smile smile
After thinking about my original post, I have to admit, it was a reactionary comment based on emotion and not very well thought out.
After having time to consider I would like to apologize, and edit my original post.

I would like to ammend it to add, Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and sometimes Roberts also.
Hurry up you [bleep] libs! Trump only has 5 more years to fill your spots!
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
[Linked Image]
After thinking about my original post, I have to admit, it was a reactionary comment based on emotion and not very well thought out.
After having time to consider I would like to apologize, and edit my original post.

I would like to ammend it to add, Kagan, Sotomayor, Breyer and sometimes Roberts also.

That's the spirit! smile

Amen.
Originally Posted by FishN4Eyes

Probably get flamed for this but man, there are some harsh comments in this thread.

I will never agree with her politics but I watched the RBG movie (documentary, whatever you want to call it) and she is a pretty remarkable lady for what fighting for women's rights and rights of everyone.

I will reiterate, I WILL NEVER AGREE WITH HER POLITICS but if you watch the show I don't know how you can not at least respect her journey.

My wife told me to watch it and I refused until I was bored out of my mind on a plane but I gained a lot of respect for that lady.

I am a closed minded SOB but man, that gal is a frigging bulldog and I wish no ill will to her.

Yeah she fought for women’s rights. You can respect the baby murderer all you want. I’ll pass.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Ruth has ruled against the best interests of our country ever since she got on the Supreme Court.

She has also been unable to perform her duties as a SC Justice due her her failing health and mental deterioration.

Obviously she is NOT planning on stepping down, but rather further subvert what a real SC Justice should be doing in her capacity.

She has NO intention on leaving that office alive. She is poking us in the eye with every breath she takes.

You or I didn't "Wish this on her"... If you think one person can magically "wish" that on another, then you need to take a long hard look at your beliefs...

So knowing that she absolutely CANNOT fulfill the office, and WILL NOT leave it when she should....

I do NOT back up from wishing she would HURRY UP!

I don't in the least wish her well. That ship has sailed.

Like her brethren John McCain that stayed in office until he died, just because he could,... doesn't mean that they SHOULD.

Hurry Up, Ruth!

Godspeed.
I respect the men and women that go into harms way to defend Americans and the U.S. Constitution. Some bitch on the supreme Court that would strip me of constitutionally guaranteed rights if given half a chance? No......Respect is not the word I would choose to describe my feelings towards her.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ruth has ruled against the best interests of our country ever since she got on the Supreme Court.

She has also been unable to perform her duties as a SC Justice due her her failing health and mental deterioration.

Obviously she is NOT planning on stepping down, but rather further subvert what a real SC Justice should be doing in her capacity.

She has NO intention on leaving that office alive. She is poking us in the eye with every breath she takes.

You or I didn't "Wish this on her"... If you think one person can magically "wish" that on another, then you need to take a long hard look at your beliefs...

So knowing that she absolutely CANNOT fulfill the office, and WILL NOT leave it when she should....

I do NOT back up from wishing she would HURRY UP!

I don't in the least wish her well. That ship has sailed.

Like her brethren John McCain that stayed in office until he died, just because he could,... doesn't mean that they SHOULD.

Hurry Up, Ruth!

Godspeed.

Godspeed, indeed.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

That's the spirit! smile

Atta boy!
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by RicG

L.W.

Very well stated!

+1
Posted By: rimfire Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
I am currently undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer, the 10% cure rate is about right. I was given a year in June. The Chemo has slowed things down but I doubt it will cure it. With that said Ruthie should retire now Chemo sure doesn't help the thinking process any.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
They proly got her a new pancrease from some chinese prisoner
Posted By: hookeye Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Pancreatic cancer got my grandmas last husband. Good man he was. Took over a yr......blessed w an almost painless demise. More like he just ran out of gas.
Odd....but sometimes it happens that way.
Originally Posted by rimfire
I am currently undergoing treatment for pancreatic cancer, the 10% cure rate is about right. I was given a year in June. The Chemo has slowed things down but I doubt it will cure it. With that said Ruthie should retire now Chemo sure doesn't help the thinking process any.

Sorry to hear that, rimfire. You're in my prayers.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
. . . If she was to pass soon there would be A LOT of foot dragging on nomination/approval. It will be a very dirty process for everyone involved.

Not so fast my friends . . . Let not your hearts be troubled . . . Ye believe in Trump? Believe also in Grahamesty and The Turtle! . . . This is where we remind everyone how old Harry Reid triggered the nuclear option, back in 2011, which forever will doom democrats to the trash heap of foreseeable history.

Reid triggers ‘nuclear option’ to change Senate rules, end repeat filibusters

[Linked Image]

You clearly don't think her conclusions are wrong. I'd say you agree with her opinions across the board.

And you would be dead wrong. I enjoy and learn from the discourse. Old axiom: From heat comes light.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Yeah she fought for women’s rights. You can respect the baby murderer all you want. I’ll pass.

Amen. The wench usurped the position of a US loving patriot on the bench.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

+1
Where's TRH? Isn't she a Russian Jooo? grin
true, this. Rs having a Senate majority makes the difference, they could nominate a third grade dropout for a seat and get him/her/it appointed. Ds can only sling mud and pound sand, try to make political turmoil over it.
Posted By: RickBin Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

+1

In my prayers as well, rimfire. May the Lord protect you.
prayers from here, too rimfire!
Where's TRH? Isn't she a Russian Jooo WITCH grin
FIXT. wink
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
might not like her, but i wish no ill on anyone dealing with cancer... its just not right.
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

L.W.

I wholeheartedly concur. I despise Ginsburg's politics and far left judicial acumen but I would never wish cancer upon her.
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

L.W.

I wholeheartedly concur. I despise Ginsburg's politics and far left judicial acumen but I would never wish cancer upon her.

I haven't read anywhere in this thread where anyone has "wished cancer upon her." Who has said that?

It's pretty obvious that she realizes Trump will win his second term...........
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Where's TRH? Isn't she a Russian Jooo WITCH grin
FIXT. wink

She has been a Liberal Socialist Democrat Gollum since being appointed.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
I can think of several people more deserving of the agony that pancreatic cancer inflicts on its victims before they finally expire- - - - -Hilary,. AOC and the rest of her crowd of pot-stirring traitors, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Comey, Brennan, etc. If Ginsburg has to go, I'd much prefer it happens quickly- - - -heart attack, stroke, or maybe she could just forget to wake up one morning!
Jerry

L.W.

Here we are with the wish "cancer on someone" again.

Please inform us all how that's done.

She's got cancer. Whether you or I like it or not.

I just want her to vacate the position of SC Justice.

The only way she's gonna do that is feet first, according to her.

Just like John McCain. I didn't wish cancer on him either. But was glad for my country to see him go.

L.W.

I haven't read anywhere in this thread where anyone has "wished cancer upon her." Who has said that?

Which is worse, wishing someone to get cancer or wishing someone dead?
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

Prayers on the way for you in your fight against this damnable scourge.

I sure second that!

Best outcome possible is prayed for.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

From me as well Sir.
Posted By: Dess Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
For the record, I'm not a fan, supporter nor apologist of RBG. I am however a fan of those good people with a terrible diagnosis. I came across this a couple of days ago and thought it could be helpful to those good people.

Study on cannabis chemical as a treatment for pancreatic cancer may have 'major impact,' Harvard researcher says

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stu...t-harvard-researcher-says-165116708.html

Pancreatic cancer makes up just 3 percent of all cancers in America. But with a one-year survival rate of just 20 percent (and five-year survival rate of less than 8), it’s predicted to be the second leading cause of cancer-related death by 2020.

Headlines about the illness, as a result, tend to be discouraging. But this month scientists from Harvard University’s Dana-Farber Cancer Institute have released some much-needed good news. In their study, published in the journal Frontiers of Oncology on July 23, the researchers revealed that a chemical found in cannabis has demonstrated “significant therapy potential” in treatment of pancreatic cancer.

The specific drug, called FBL-03G, is a derivative of a cannabis “flavonoid” — the name for a naturally-occurring compound found in plants, vegetables and fruits which, among other purposes, provides their vibrant color. Flavonoids from cannabis were discovered by a London researcher named Marilyn Barrett in 1986, and were later found to have anti-inflammatory benefits.

But while scientists long suspected that cannabis flavonoids may have therapeutic potential, the fact that they make up just 0.14 percent of the plant meant that researchers would need entire fields of it to be grown in order to extract large enough quantities. That changed recently when scientists found a way to genetically engineer cannabis flavonoids — making it possible to investigate their benefits.

Enter the researchers at Dana-Farber, who decided to take the therapeutic potential of one of these flavonoids, FBL-03G, and test it on one of the deadliest cancers through a lab experiment. The results, according to Wilfred Ngwa, PhD, an assistant professor at Harvard and one of the study’s researcher, were “major.”

“The most significant conclusion is that tumor-targeted delivery of flavonoids, derived from cannabis, enabled both local and metastatic tumor cell kill, significantly increasing survival from pancreatic cancer,” Ngwa tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “This has major significance, given that pancreatic cancer is particularly refractory to current therapies.”

Ngwa says that the study is the first to demonstrate the potential new treatment for pancreatic cancer. But on top of successfully killing those cells, the scientist found FBL-03G capable of attacking other cancer cells — which was startling even to them. “We were quite surprised that the drug could inhibit the growth of cancer cells in other parts of the body, representing metastasis, that were not targeted by the treatment,” says Ngwa. “This suggests that the immune system is involved as well, and we are currently investigating this mechanism.”

The significance of that, says Ngwa, is that, because pancreatic cancer is often diagnosed in later stages, once it has spread, and the flavonoids seem to be capable of killing other cancer cells, it may mean the life expectancy of those with the condition could increase.

“If successfully translated clinically, this will have major impact in treatment of pancreatic cancer,” says Ngwa.

The next step for the Harvard researchers is to complete ongoing pre-clinical studies, which Ngwa hopes will be completed by the end of 2020. That could set the stage for testing the new treatment in humans, opening up a new window of hope for a group long in need of it.

L.W.

Which is worse, wishing someone to get cancer or wishing someone dead?

So your a conscientious objector?
For the record, "Hurry Up" could be interpreted as hurry up and step down to deal with your medical condition. I want her gone, soon, so a conservative can take her place and help insure the longevity of our constitutional rights that are being attack at a rate that's continues to escalate with each passing day. I don't care what brings about her replacement, as long as it happens. Wishing something upon someone would indicate they were not afflicted presently by whatever you're wishing upon them.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Originally Posted by Dess
For the record, I'm not a fan, supporter nor apologist of RBG. I am however a fan of those good people with a terrible diagnosis. I came across this a couple of days ago and thought it could be helpful to those good people.

Study on cannabis chemical as a treatment for pancreatic cancer may have 'major impact,' Harvard researcher says

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/stu...t-harvard-researcher-says-165116708.html

Pancreatic cancer makes up just 3 percent of all cancers in America. But with a one-year survival rate of just 20 percent (and five-year survival rate of less than 8), it’s predicted to be the second leading cause of cancer-related death by 2020.

Headlines about the illness, as a result, tend to be discouraging. But this month scientists from Harvard University’s Dana-Farber Cancer Institute have released some much-needed good news. In their study, published in the journal Frontiers of Oncology on July 23, the researchers revealed that a chemical found in cannabis has demonstrated “significant therapy potential” in treatment of pancreatic cancer.

The specific drug, called FBL-03G, is a derivative of a cannabis “flavonoid” — the name for a naturally-occurring compound found in plants, vegetables and fruits which, among other purposes, provides their vibrant color. Flavonoids from cannabis were discovered by a London researcher named Marilyn Barrett in 1986, and were later found to have anti-inflammatory benefits.

But while scientists long suspected that cannabis flavonoids may have therapeutic potential, the fact that they make up just 0.14 percent of the plant meant that researchers would need entire fields of it to be grown in order to extract large enough quantities. That changed recently when scientists found a way to genetically engineer cannabis flavonoids — making it possible to investigate their benefits.

Enter the researchers at Dana-Farber, who decided to take the therapeutic potential of one of these flavonoids, FBL-03G, and test it on one of the deadliest cancers through a lab experiment. The results, according to Wilfred Ngwa, PhD, an assistant professor at Harvard and one of the study’s researcher, were “major.”

“The most significant conclusion is that tumor-targeted delivery of flavonoids, derived from cannabis, enabled both local and metastatic tumor cell kill, significantly increasing survival from pancreatic cancer,” Ngwa tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “This has major significance, given that pancreatic cancer is particularly refractory to current therapies.”

Ngwa says that the study is the first to demonstrate the potential new treatment for pancreatic cancer. But on top of successfully killing those cells, the scientist found FBL-03G capable of attacking other cancer cells — which was startling even to them. “We were quite surprised that the drug could inhibit the growth of cancer cells in other parts of the body, representing metastasis, that were not targeted by the treatment,” says Ngwa. “This suggests that the immune system is involved as well, and we are currently investigating this mechanism.”

The significance of that, says Ngwa, is that, because pancreatic cancer is often diagnosed in later stages, once it has spread, and the flavonoids seem to be capable of killing other cancer cells, it may mean the life expectancy of those with the condition could increase.

“If successfully translated clinically, this will have major impact in treatment of pancreatic cancer,” says Ngwa.

The next step for the Harvard researchers is to complete ongoing pre-clinical studies, which Ngwa hopes will be completed by the end of 2020. That could set the stage for testing the new treatment in humans, opening up a new window of hope for a group long in need of it.

Should be banned.................................GMO medicine................................. grin
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
Jackmountain: I do NOT wish the death of the horrible anti-American liberal bitch known as rbg, but I do wish she would resign her incredibly important position, that she has so horribly abused!
The harm this cretin has incurred upon the United States of American is incalculable and unforgivable!
Screw her and the liberal sons of bitches and daughters of whores she rode in with.
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19

ics[/b] but I watched the RBG movie (documentary, whatever you want to call it) and she is a pretty remarkable lady for what fighting for women's rights and rights of everyone.

I will reiterate, I cWILL NEVER AGREE WITH HER POLITICS but if you watch the show I don't know how you can not at least respect her journey.

Ya see that’s the problem.
As a Supreme Court Justice she and the other 8 are by definition to be void of political ideology.

They are supposed to uphold the constitutional as written, not rewrite it and certainly not to interject the political views into their rulings.

She has always ruled based on politics and ideology and for that she needs to get gone ASAP.

If it takes cancer to remove this ideologue from the bench, then so be it.

Karma is a Bitch.
Posted By: papat Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
The impeachment crowd will go nuts trying to stop an appointment if she goes. It will be deafening
Originally Posted by papat
The impeachment crowd will go nuts trying to stop an appointment if she goes. It will be AMBROSIA, KARMA, WONDERFUL.
FIXT. SOME MAY COMMITT AN EPSTEIN EXIT.
Somebody had to do it............

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 12344mag

[Linked Image]

Teaser! grin
Posted By: Morewood Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
My neighbor and good friend Jerry had pancreatic cancer. They told him he had 6 months to live. He made it through Christmas season with his kids and family but was gone within 18 months. He was 65.

When Ginsburg dies expect the Democrats to pull another Christine Blasey Ford debacle. They know what's at stake. Another conservative will set back their new world order 25 years.

Best wishes, rimfire. Prayers sent.
Posted By: ihookem Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/23/19
My dad served the Lord all his life, why does she get to outlive my dad? I ask questions like that a lot. Scum seems to never die. The reason is , cause I think, God is giving her plenty of chances to repent, if not she goes to hell, and scripture sais there is no way out of that place.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

[Linked Image]

Bet she's not begging for single payer healthcare now.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by joken2

The news media is saying there was a "malignant tumor" on her pancreas that was surgically removed.

Is there a real difference between that and pancreatic cancer?

With our luck she will be the one in a million that beats it.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Rockinbbar: When you say "WE" please DO NOT include me in your "we wishing cancer on people" contention!
In fact I would like you to post a public exemption hereon explicitly exempting me from that "we", you posted.
I have never and will never wish death upon any American!
My posting of wishing her off of the Supreme Court of the United States of America is a far cry from ME wishing her dead or incurring a cancer that will kill her.
I wish she would resign and go play with her alleged grand children!
Make NO mistake I sincerely feel the United States of America would be a WAY better country with the "notorious rbg" off of the Supreme Court.
Way better!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: leesway2 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
I know its cause ya dont like her or her thoughts,but to wish that crap on someone and hope they die. Even for the camp fire that is harsh. I dont like her or her thought process,but unless ya been there dont wish that on any one. Karma is a Bi--h and Cancer suck- and I dont care who ya are.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Respectfully, WTH are you talking about? Not a single person has wished cancer upon the bitch. His (Rockinbar) comment was OBVIOUSLY and DIRECTLY about the individual that had just suggested people are doing/saying that (WISHING CANCER UPON HER). Good god. Which, again to be clearly obvious, NOBODY has in this thread... But, sure, you ain't we cause there was no we saying it when we, they, or he, said that was not we either..... LOL Only on the 'Fire did he not say we mean he did say we.

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Rockinbbar: When you say "WE" please DO NOT include me in your "we wishing cancer on people" contention!
In fact I would like you to post a public exemption hereon explicitly exempting me from that "we", you posted.
My posting of wishing her off of the Supreme Court of the United States of America is a far cry from ME wishing her dead or incurring a cancer that will kill her.
Make NO mistake I sincerely feel the United States of America would be a WAY better country with the "notorious rbg" off of the Supreme Court.
Way better!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Respectfully, WTH are you talking about? Not a single person has wished cancer upon the bitch. His (Rockinbar) comment was OBVIOUSLY and DIRECTLY about the individual that had just suggested people are doing/saying that (WISHING CANCER UPON HER). Good god. Which, again to be clearly obvious, NOBODY has in this thread... But, sure, you ain't we cause there was no we saying it when we, they, or he, said that was not we either..... LOL Only on the 'Fire did he not say we mean he did say we.

grin
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Well, you "moral high grounders" can hope and pray for her quick recovery and many years of productive longevity all you want, me? I hope she dies, and right quick at that.

Right
quick...
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19

L.W.

I agree. It makes me wonder about people that are cheering on her cancer, in the hope that she will hurry up and die. Don't get me wrong, I do not like her, and won't shed a tear when she is gone, but having seen loved ones die of cancer, I have a certain amount of sympathy for anyone suffering from it.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Ok guys. You're 100% right. I hope she survives the cancer and gets hit by a piano falling from the 5th floor of the hospital on her way out. Everybody good now?

Edit to add:
I now apologize to the onslaught of pianists and musicians whose tender feelings were hurt by my thoughtless comment.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Being gentlemanly, Christian with the libs. dims, progressives, socialist is a waste of time and allows them to use our better instincts against us. Some where there's a portrait of RGB getting younger and more beautiful while she devolves into diseased haggered old crone.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Liberals probably screen her every single day for cancer and substitute her blood with chemotherapy drugs to keep her alive till the next democrat President comes along.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

L.W.

I agree. It makes me wonder about people that are cheering on her cancer, in the hope that she will hurry up and die. Don't get me wrong, I do not like her, and won't shed a tear when she is gone, but having seen loved ones die of cancer, I have a certain amount of sympathy for anyone suffering from it.

I too lost the love of my life to cancer.

But when she had it, she quit gathering cattle, and going coyote hunting, and other stuff because she knew she needed to not do that stuff anymore.

Lost other family to cancer as well.

I'm not cheering on Ruth's cancer. I'm not hoping she dies.

In the best interest of our country, I cheer on her stepping down from her abusive position on the Supreme Court, which she has NO business being on in her incapacitated state of being.

It is HER that insists on staying until she dies. Just like John McCain did.

It's not hard to understand. It really isn't.

If people like Ruth, or John would have one sliver of honor to them they would step aside. But they don't and won't.

I'd wish them all the best wishes if they would leave the office they are not fit to hold any longer. But they won't.

So I wish them Godspeed in what choices they make for themselves.

Hurry Up, Ruth!
Posted By: viking Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
https://www.thepubliceditor.com/wp-...Ginsburg_RBG_After_Taxidermist_Visit.jpg

I damn near spit my coffee out.
I agree that Ginsberg should have stepped down when she was diagnosed with cancer, as that was what 99.9% of the people her age would have done. She is a hardazzed Liberal, who is without a doubt, hanging in order to keep Trump from putting a Conservative on the court. For that, I wish she were gone yesterday, but it is her right to stay.

The thing that I have the problem with is this.......I saw my mother, and her mother a sister, all die of pancreatic cancer. My brother died of cancer, my other grandmother had leukemia, and my best friend is battling prostrate cancer right now. So, there is no way, no how, that I can "wish" someone with cancer would hurry up and die......even if that person's death would open up the way for a change for the better on the SCOTUS.

I felt the same way about John McCain. Couldn't stand his politics, and found him to be an embarrassment not only to himself, but to the GOP, and also to the country. But, there were two things I could not bring myself to run him down for, and that was for the time he spent as a POW, and when he was dying of cancer.

We just need to be careful what we wish for, as things often have a habit of coming back and biting us in the azz.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
I’m not wishing death on anyone, I’ve had cancer. The reality is that less than 1% of patients with secondary metastatic pancreatic cancer makes it past 4 months. I hope she makes it longer but I’m not wagering on it.
We just need to be careful what we wish for, as things often have a habit of coming back and biting us in the azz.

Does that apply only to American citizens?

Just wondering, since I sure wished Osama Bin Laden would catch an American bullet between the eyes...

He did.

Liberals are the greatest threat our country has ever faced.

Again, I'm not "wishing" cancer on her.

I just want her to go away as a SC Justice. By the means she has chosen. She made the choice to leave office only in feet first position.
Posted By: viking Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
With cancer, she should be on all sorts of schedules drugs. But then again she’s a liberal, so drugs would effect her judgment anyway.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19

Personally, I'm counting on Trump being reelected in 2020 and serving out a second full term as POTUS.

As to her persistence to continue in her position in spite of her advanced age and extreme health issues speaks to how deeply ingrained the liberal socialist mindset can become.
Posted By: jpb Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by viking

I posted it because it damn near did the same for me!

Found another image, in sort of the same dark vein, so to speak.

[Linked Image]

John
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by Morewood

When Ginsburg dies expect the Democrats to pull another Christine Blasey Ford debacle. They know what's at stake. Another conservative will set back their new world order 25 years.

It really doesn’t matter what the Democrats do, it only matters what the RINO Never-Trumpers like Collins, Murkowski and Romney do.

L.W.

As long as she wants to hold on to that position of power and make decisions that adversely effect my life she is fair game .
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Isn't that what Antifa says? So much for civilization much less democracy.

Why don't you tell us what Antifa says?

I'm sure you know all their catch phrases.

Democrats like her taken us down this road of incivility and destruction of democracy. I for one will not sit back and let them kick my ass because its the civil thing to do.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Democrats like her taken us down this road of incivility and destruction of democracy. I for one will not sit back and let them kick my ass because its the civil thing to do.

Yeah, they all showed us a great example of democracy in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.... whistle
Posted By: Steve Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Personally, I hope she retires, recovers, and reforms. Then writes several books about how wrong she is. But that's not likely to happen, so...

I hope she retires. Soon.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Pancreatic cancer is vicious. Patrick Swayze had it, so did Billy Carter, brother of the President. Even with the best medical care, it is unlikely a person will last 6 months after diagnosis.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Way better!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I'm for going back to public hangings, VG. shocked

L.W.

I too lost the love of my life to cancer.

But when she had it, she quit gathering cattle, and going coyote hunting, and other stuff because she knew she needed to not do that stuff anymore.

Lost other family to cancer as well.

I'm not cheering on Ruth's cancer. I'm not hoping she dies.

In the best interest of our country, I cheer on her stepping down from her abusive position on the Supreme Court, which she has NO business being on in her incapacitated state of being.

It is HER that insists on staying until she dies. Just like John McCain did.

It's not hard to understand. It really isn't.

If people like Ruth, or John would have one sliver of honor to them they would step aside. But they don't and won't.

I'd wish them all the best wishes if they would leave the office they are not fit to hold any longer. But they won't.

So I wish them Godspeed in what choices they make for themselves.

Hurry Up, Ruth!

They struggle to the end, rising to every occasion possible, to push the policies of their hero, satan, just as several Fire members do. It's an obsession.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
She is just another shining example of why we desperately need a convention of states to give us term limits and mandatory retirement for justices. It seems like the only people that want to die in office are the people that hurt the country the most.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by renegade50
[Linked Image]

She has made it perfectly clear she will sit on the bench till she dies rather than retire to block another conservative appointment to the court by President Trump.
Anyone that thinks she is feisty and doing it for the greater good of this nation is a idiot.

Die you old Liberal Socialist Democrat hag.....
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19

grin
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
They just ran a bottom screen banner of RBG's health issues on Fox, and from what my neighbor has told me...if she was covered by Obamacare...she'd be in the ground long ago.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Pancreatic cancer is vicious. Patrick Swayze had it, so did Billy Carter, brother of the President. Even with the best medical care, it is unlikely a person will last 6 months after diagnosis.

Then why has she been allowed to last 10+ years. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancel back in 2009.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by ihookem
My dad served the Lord all his life, why does she get to outlive my dad? I ask questions like that a lot. Scum seems to never die. The reason is , cause I think, God is giving her plenty of chances to repent, if not she goes to hell, and scripture sais there is no way out of that place.

Yeah, they all showed us a great example of democracy in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.... whistle

Civility be damned. Fight fire with fire.
Originally Posted by rainshot
She is just another shining example of why we desperately need a convention of states to give us term limits and mandatory retirement for justices. It seems like the only people that want to die in office are the people that hurt the country the most.

This.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by renegade50
[Linked Image]

She has made it perfectly clear she will sit on the bench till she dies rather than retire to block another conservative appointment to the court by President Trump.
Anyone that thinks she is feisty and doing it for the greater good of this nation is a idiot.

Die you old Liberal Socialist Democrat hag.....

I second that. No one should be a judge for life.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19

Originally Posted by steve4102

Then why has she been allowed to last 10+ years. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancel back in 2009.

From what I've read, the major reason for especially low survival rates with pancreatic cancer is it's very difficult to detect early so typically in advance stages and already spread when initially diagnosed.

A couple of years back a reasonably healthy looking, acting local woman in her mid to late 50s was diagnosed with advanced stage IV pancreatic cancer and she didn't last but a couple of month or so.
Posted By: hatari Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by steve4102

Pancreatic cancer never gives you three strikes. Two and your out.

Please note she was TEN YEARS younger and healthier it was Stage 1 then. It has recurred.. No my friend, the Munchkins will be singing "Ding, dong, the witch is dead" soon enough.

Pancreatic Cancer Found Early
Supreme Court Justice Has Stage 1 Pancreatic Cancer; Ginsburg Out of Hospital
By Miranda Hitti
FROM THE WEBMD ARCHIVES
Feb. 13, 2009 -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was released from New York's Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center today following her pancreatic cancer surgery earlier this month.

Ginsburg, 75, had her spleen and part of her pancreas removed on Feb. 5 after a routine CAT scan showed a lesion, measuring about 1 centimeter across, in the center of her pancreas
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19

I'd personally be more concerned of what other bullchit would come up...Just imagine the nonsense. No thanks, I'll take my chances with old judges.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I'd personally be more concerned of what other bullchit would come up...Just imagine the nonsense. No thanks, I'll take my chances with old judges.

No [bleep]! Open the door and you don't know what will run in the house!
Exactly. Do you really want to give the squad types and sundry socialists a chance to rewrite the Constitution?
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19

YES!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19

Jeez man, don't hurry the lady...what are you trying to do, give her a heart attack or something?
Let's think about this a minute. Everybody hates lobbyists. Many start out as politicians or assistants to politicians. They are influenced by lobbyists to shape legislation in favor of the lobbyist's client knowing if it works out they can expect a nice, juicy job with the lobbyist's firm. Do you really want judges thinking the same way when they make their decisions?
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
I have wished very specifically in regards to two people in my life. One was a local cop who ran over a child with a squad car in front of his parents while they were filming his first bike ride. The cop was drunk, and beat the father pretty bad in trying to destroy the video. I wished stomach cancer on him, and meant it. Two years later, I heard he was dead- of stomach cancer.

Wished the same thing on a certain congresscritter, and he too passed, from the same disease. Anecdotal, and coincidental, to be sure. But I don’t wish things on people anymore.

But in certain cases, the news that a commie or traitor has contracted a terminal illness or died, brings me no sorrow, and indeed offers me some satisfaction. Call me a bad man, but i make no apology for being pleased at the misfortune of those who would harm me or those I care about. Why should I not celebrate the passing of an enemy? It adds materially to the welfare of my own clan, and as such is a positive and celebratory event for me. As is Ill health and suffering that compromises their ability to harm what I value. All this mealy mouth reluctance to be happy that an enemy is no longer to be a threat to one’s interests is absurd, There should be fireworks and massive parties when such a blight on the republic passes, not half staffed flags.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/24/19
What if she died peacefully in her sleep?

P
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
I don't wish cancer on her, I just want the bitch to retire like a normal person would.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
Dead is dead, no matter how traumatic the passing happens to be. There are a few people, ones like Jeffery Epstein, for instance, who should be worked over with a belt sander and forced to swim, laps in a vat of alcohol until they die of exhaustion, but I really don't wish that kind of final punishment on RBG. She just needs to croak, and soon.
Jerry
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
As I stated in my earlier post, I can't stand Ginsberg, and wish she was not sitting there on the SCOTUS. But, I do have sympathy for anyone suffering from cancer, and that includes people like her. It's a slow death, often painful, and it's hard on the family as well.

I watched my grandmother take her last breath....leukemia.

I watched my mother take her last breath......cancer of the pancreas.

I watched my younger brother take his last breath......oral cancer that had spread all over.

I am currently watching my best friend battle what appears to be an aggressive form of prostrate cancer.

I have to have blood work done every 4 months because I had a test show the potential of multiple myeloma developing.

So, yes, I have seen firsthand what cancer can do a person, and how it can radically change your outlook on life. It can happen to anyone of us, and that's why it's not something I take lightly.

There are a lot of people in this world that I don't like, including some on this site. There's no doubt that the world will be a better place when they are gone. But, I also believe that there are times when we need to keep our thoughts to ourselves, and just let things work themselves out. Ginsberg's days are numbered, it's just a matter of time now, and even though I won't shed a tear when she is gone, I believe in letting her die in peace.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
As I stated in my earlier post, I can't stand Ginsberg, and wish she was not sitting there on the SCOTUS. But, I do have sympathy for anyone suffering from cancer, and that includes people like her. It's a slow death, often painful, and it's hard on the family as well.

I watched my younger brother take his last breath......oral cancer that had spread all over.

I am currently watching my best friend battle what appears to be an aggressive form of prostrate cancer.

I have to have blood work done every 4 months because I had a test show the potential of multiple myeloma developing.

So, yes, I have seen firsthand what cancer can do a person, and how it can radically change your outlook on life. It can happen to anyone of us, and that's why it's not something I take lightly.

There are a lot of people in this world that I don't like, including some on this site. There's no doubt that the world will be a better place when they are gone. But, I also believe that there are times when we need to keep our thoughts to ourselves, and just let things work themselves out. Ginsberg's days are numbered, it's just a matter of time now, and even though I won't shed a tear when she is gone, I believe in letting her die in peace.

She doesn't want to die in peace or she would step down. Knowing Trump is going to pick her replacement won't allow her to anyway.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19

She doesn't want to die in peace or she would step down. Knowing Trump is going to pick her replacement won't allow her to anyway.

I would be betting that is a particular type of angst.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
Kagan and Sotomayor are gonna spend the bulk of their terms splitting the honor of writing the dissenting opinion.
Bet they get fed up and step down early to pursue endeavors where they can actually make a difference.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
Kagan and Sotomayor are gonna spend the bulk of their terms splitting the honor of writing the dissenting opinion.
Bet they get fed up and step down early to pursue endeavors where they can actually make a difference.

Don't bet on it.

Roberts will help them if they get fatigued.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
They are reporting that she's cancer free. Again.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Declared Cancer-Free, Again

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been cleared of pancreatic cancer after quietly undergoing outpatient treatment earlier this month, the U.S. Supreme Court announced Friday. The 86-year-old justice reportedly began three weeks of localized radiation therapy for a tumor on her pancreas on August 5, and according to her doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, the cancer does not appear to have spread.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/ruth-bader-ginsburg-cancer-free-after-tumor-treatment.html
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been cleared of pancreatic cancer after quietly undergoing outpatient treatment earlier this month, the U.S. Supreme Court announced Friday. The 86-year-old justice reportedly began three weeks of localized radiation therapy for a tumor on her pancreas on August 5, and according to her doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City, the cancer does not appear to have spread.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/ruth-bader-ginsburg-cancer-free-after-tumor-treatment.html

You have got to give it to her, she is a tough old bugger.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19

Don't bet on it.

Exactly!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
Analysis: Justice Ginsburg’s “Bile Duct Stent” – A Treatment Typically Used in Advanced Cases to Provide End of Life Care

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...anced-cases-to-provide-end-of-life-care/

It seems most news is missing a key part of the Supreme Court press release on the condition of Justice Ginsburg.

As part of her pancreatic cancer treatment a bile stent was placed.

From the press release today on Justice Ginsburg’s health.

This is important because a biliary stent is only installed if a tumor was large enough to cause blockage of the bile duct from the liver to the intestine.

It is typically performed in cases where the patient has cancer on the duct itself and often predicates liver cancer.

Again the stent is typically only used in advanced cases and often only surgery is done for early cases:

The are two types of stents often used, plastic and metal. Plastic ones only last about 3 months before needed to be replaced, thus doctors tend to use plastic ones in patients they do not expect to live more than 3 months (since they are more comfortable and cheaper).

Stents are often used in patients who are inoperable to provide end of life care.

Lastly, given Ginsburg’s tendency to imbibe alcohol in the daytime, one may suspect she has some form of dependency. In this case the prognosis is complicated greatly.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19

I'll agree with you 100%..........but any of the other liberals on the court would do exactly the same. They know that if Trump appoints someone, that person will be a Conservative.....on most issues, anyway......and they don't want that.

My point is this.....I think Ginsberg having cancer, and the fact that she won't step down, are two separate things. She wouldn't step down even if she didn't have cancer, and she was suffering from dementia, or Alzheimers, or anything else, and while any of those diseases would be bad, there's just something about cancer that's particularly nasty.

I'm just not one of those people who wish someone would hurry up and die that's suffering from cancer.....even though I won't shed a tear after she is gone, and will be glad to see her seat on the court vacant, with Trump given a chance to put a Conservative in.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I don't wish cancer on her, I just want the bitch to retire like a normal person would.

Wishing cancer on her isn’t what this is about. She has been battling forms of cancer for years now and if she dies, so what.

All this misplaced sympathy for an old woman that has screwed up millions of people’s lives is wasted on dear Ruth. She is no different than any lesser form of life that preys on the human condition with no compunction for her fellow man.

I can guarantee there are millions of Americans that have watched family members and loved ones die from the ravages of cancer but to apply the same emotion to a pathetic human being is nonsense.

The sooner she is gone, whether she dies or leaves the bench, the sooner her blight on all Americans will stop...
Posted By: hatari Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19

False hope for the Lefties.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
From the lowliest magistrate to the state supreme court justices North Carolina has a MANDATORY retirement age of 72

That is at least a little bit of a safeguard against old ass , demented , terminally ill judges remaining in office when they have outlived their usefullness.

That RBG has not retired due to her illnesses and her advanced age proves her mental incompetence.

Problem is , short of impeachment there is no way to remove a SC justice , a glaring error in our Constitution.

Mike
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19

Don't bet on it.

Nailed it. Roberts is perhaps the worst of the bunch.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Hurry up Ruth! - 08/25/19
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Don't bet on it.

Nailed it. Roberts is perhaps the worst of the bunch.

If only they didn't have all that footage of him on Pedo Island.
© 24hourcampfire