Home
Soros money within the deep state and the whistleblower....................Biden's damned goose SHOULD BE COOKED!
Great job............John Solomon and more to come..........GFY Paddler
The Mossad needs to take out Soros’s sorry ass!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Soros money within the deep state and the whistleblower....................Biden's damned goose SHOULD BE COOKED!

It soon will be !!!

Bet Hunter Biden is schitting his drawers about now!
Not surprising at all, Soros is the devil himself .
Soros money within the deep state and the whistleblower....................Biden's damned goose is COOKED!

wink
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

It soon will be !!!

Hes having a coke float.
nobody gonna do nuffin
Go Mark Levin.............Go Mark Levin......................and GFY Paddler
Do you guys really think that it matters & that anyone (who?) is going to do anything about it?

If so, I have some swampland in the Bahamas for sale....................cheap, really cheap.

MM

They, the C_A, and deep state are on the same side, Neal.
I am thinking the IRS might want to have a chat unless all that money was reported. They really don't care who you are they just want their pound of flesh!!
Cheers NC.
I've got this bridge....................
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Do you guys really think that it matters & that anyone (who?) is going to do anything about it?

If so, I have some swampland in the Bahamas for sale....................cheap, really cheap.

MM

If it didnt matter, Piglosi and crew wouldn't have had their trip to Brussels canceled by Trump.

Dont attack the Honey Badger or his family. He has to bury them, or they will come back to make an example of them.

What happened to Seth Rich and later his bud.

The deep state fries or the Trump empire dies. It's as simple as that.

This is not a game.
Nothing burger, I hope to god not but that’s what it will be. Republicans seem way to scared to prosecute anyone, of course that’s just my .02
They sure as hell haven't prosecuted anybody yet, or did I miss something?

MM
Originally Posted by jaguartx

It soon will be !!!

Hes having a coke float.

LOL ! Good one RC !!!
Yep, they are scared and have a right to be. Ask Steve Scalise why.

Trump and his Marine top brass and NSA arent, though.

Many thought he was blowing smoke. Dumbasxes like djs, laToy, Gayghost and Northmam think he was lying. He wasnt.

The deep state knew better. You guys opine. Him and his families lives are on the line.

We are in the storm. God bless Trump. God bless America.

Go to Thehill.com ....the comments sections under the articles are filled with Soros paid trolls....pathetic.
They sure as hell haven't prosecuted anybody yet, or did I miss something?

MM

Define "anybody".

It soon will be !!!

Hes having a coke float.

And he'll soon be coming down with a case of Arkancide.
Maybe the wrinkly old bastard will be found dead from suicide
God Bless President Trump!

God Bless America!

MAGA!
Hahaha, hopefully. I'm thinking Joe Bidens death could gain sympathy for the DNC.

Remember the Slicks good buddy Ron Brown and his history? wink

Unfortunately, I expect when the noose tightens we will see another massacre.
Anybody means anybody, as in zero DemonRats involved with the coup, or did I stutter?

Not Comey, not Hilary, not Podesta, not Strok, not McCabe, not (Lisa)Page.................
not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM
Originally Posted by local_dirt

It soon will be !!!

Hes having a coke float.

And he'll soon be coming down with a case of Arkancide.

Hopefully a twofer. Father / Son Arkanside 😜
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

God Bless America!

MAGA!

Amen!!!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

God Bless America!

MAGA!

Amen, Ace, Amen.
Originally Posted by colvin
Not surprising at all, Soros is the devil himself .

Reminds me of the emperor from Star Wars.
Giulliani is ecstatic with this stuff going on and with what he knows. Hahaha. He just called the dims, "Stupid fools".

He revealed 2 incriminating emails and told Laura he has 15 more.
Giulliani is ecstatic with this stuff going on and with what he knows. Hahaha. He just called the dims, "Stupid fools".

........................That whistleblower??.........JUST INSURED Trump's re-election even more.

This is gonna be a HUGE backfire.....................................GFY Paddler!

........................That whistleblower??.........JUST INSURED Trump's re-election even more.

This is gonna be a HUGE backfire.....................................GFY Paddler!

^^^This^^^. BIGGLY! 😁
Anybody means anybody, as in zero DemonRats involved with the coup, or did I stutter?

Not Comey, not Hilary, not Podesta, not Strok, not McCabe, not (Lisa)Page.................
not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM

We shall see, MM. Q says otherwise, and he dropped the info of Joe and sons China sell out for 1.5 billion back in Feb iirc.

Bidens bro taking a 1.5 billion deal from Iran is supposed to come up shortly along with Hillays 33,000 lost emails.
I don't think the game is nearly over. Isn't there another special report that is due to be released?
On Laura now.............Whistleblower MAY NOT have written his own complaint............A well crafted complaint written by demoCRAP lawyers???

This is really gonna get good!!!.............Give the dems a TRUMP shovel and the hole keeps getting deeper......LOL>>>LOL>>>>>

GFY Paddler
What happened to Seth Rich's bud....?

not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM
................Nope not yet. No indictments........But the longer everything drags on and exposes more and more detail, the more likely indictments will occur imo....Better to wait with all the ducks lined up in order to present to any grand jury a solid case..
On Laura now.............Whistleblower MAY NOT have written his own complaint............A well crafted complaint written by demoCRAP lawyers???

This is really gonna get good!!!.............Give the dems a TRUMP shovel and the hole keeps getting deeper......LOL>>>LOL>>>>>

GFY Paddler

Hey Charlie Brown, let me hold that football for you....

not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM

We shall see, MM. Q says otherwise, and he dropped the info of Joe and sons China sell out for 1.5 billion back in Feb iirc.

Bidens bro taking a 1.5 billion deal from Iran is supposed to come up shortly along with Hillays 33,000 lost emails.

God, I so, so hope you are right..............I am just so sick of all that the demons have gotten away with & now the Biden issue just is beyond belief in that questions addressing it just seem to be passed over & ignored as if it doesn't even exist. I want to see some people behind bars..........SOON.

MM
Better to wait with all the ducks lined up in order to present to any grand jury a solid case..

My concern is that no one seems to be lining up the ducks for prosecution.

MM
Better to wait with all the ducks lined up in order to present to any grand jury a solid case..

My concern is that no one seems to be lining up the ducks for prosecution.

MM
............Well it SEEMS that a way.........But! We ain't no flies on the wall behind the scenes are we!!!!!.............LOL>>>LOL.............
Oh, contrar. Unfortunately that's about all thats happening.

Some forget, Durham has just added the Ukraine investigation, contrary to what stevie wonder would have us believe.
Behind, bars, hell! I want to see them up against a wall and shot in the face. If I had my way, my view of it would be over the sights. But I will settle for public hanging by others, as long as I get to watch.
Like I said in jags other post, he's always 2-3 steps ahead! Go Trump!
Giligan is ecstatic with this stuff going on and with what he knows. Hahaha. He just called the dims, "Stupid fools".

He revealed 2 incriminating emails and told Mary Ann he has 15 more.

Fixed it for ya smile

I personally think it is all a dog and pony show and ain't nobody gonna do nuffin bout any of it evea
Oh, contrar. Unfortunately that's about all thats happening.

Some forget, Durham has just added the Ukraine investigation, contrary to what stevie wonder would have us believe.
....................Yep! Forgot about Durham...........

OK...........We have AG Barr's report coming........We have Durham's report coming.......We have the Hororwitz report now being reviewed......And we have Huber's report coming out too..........

Now wouldn't it be a great strategy to release all this crap,,, oh saaaaaay sometime in,,, ooooooooooh just maybe next year, maybe sometime in June, July, Aug of next year when everyone's attention will be more focused on the campaign and on the conventions?????...........Just a thought......LOL>>>LOL...............
More drip, drip to wake the sheep and win 2020. Once both are accomplished it will be "Katy Bar The Door".......

X-VERMINATOR
Well well. On Fox now.....................Trump raised $13 million AFTER the announcement of the impeachment inquiry by PIGlosi.......................

This is really getting good.......

The dems are holding a few sticks of dynamite close to their vests.........LOL>>>LOL>>>

The match will be lit soon.....
AOC and Raaaaaaasheeeeeeda Talib...........................OH SHUT UP!!!!
Do not wait for Barr. He is a deep state do nothing but cover up.

not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM

When you lose optimism you might as well become a Democrat. There will be arrests, count on it! There will also be suicides.
Originally Posted by 700LH
nobody gonna do nuffin

Exactly. I hope nobody here actually believes that anything will come out of this that will hurt Biden, or any other Democrat.
Do the Democrats ever do any actual work or do they spend all their time worrying about what Trump is up to???
Originally Posted by JamesJr
nobody gonna do nuffin

Exactly. I hope nobody here actually believes that anything will come out of this that will hurt Biden, or any other Democrat.

^^^^^Two more pathetic Democrats in training!^^^^^
Originally Posted by Toddly
nobody gonna do nuffin

no.....they are realists.....bob
Originally Posted by BobMt
nobody gonna do nuffin

no.....they are realists.....bob

^^^^^make that three ^^^^^^. Fuggin quitters not realists. Join the Democrats
nobody gonna do nuffin

No, we don't have our heads stuck up our azz believing everything Sean Hannity says. He is on TV for one damn reason, and one reason only.............to make a dollar, and he does it by creating all this "Breaking News, so people like you will swallow that chit and keep tuning in.

Tell me, when did anything he ever said was going to happen, actually did.
nobody gonna do nuffin

No, we don't have our heads stuck up our azz believing everything Sean Hannity says. He is on TV for one damn reason, and one reason only.............to make a dollar, and he does it by creating all this "Breaking News."

Stick to quitting. You’re good at it. I hate quitters. Pathetic.
nobody gonna do nuffin

No, we don't have our heads stuck up our azz believing everything Sean Hannity says. He is on TV for one damn reason, and one reason only.............to make a dollar, and he does it by creating all this "Breaking News."

Toddly, do you actually believe that crap that you hear on Hannity? Surely, you're not that naïve. There's no doubt that Biden is a crooked SOB, along with Soros and the rest of the bunch. But, how many times in the past has Hannity started his show with that "Breaking News" bullchit.....and more importantly, how many times has that "Breaking News" actually been something that we didn't already know about.

You say you hate quitters...........well, guess what, I hate suckers. And you may just be the biggest sucker of all on here.......and bonafide all day one.......lol.

toddly….there is all sorts of evidence out there of unlawful conduct...has been for a long time.

start rattling off the names of those that have been charged and convicted…….bob
nobody gonna do nuffin

Toddly, do you actually believe that crap that you hear on Hannity? Surely, you're not that naïve. There's no doubt that Biden is a crooked SOB, along with Soros and the rest of the bunch. But, how many times in the past has Hannity started his show with that "Breaking News" bullchit.....and more importantly, how many times has that "Breaking News" actually been something that we didn't already know about.

You say you hate quitters...........well, guess what, I hate suckers. And you may just be the biggest sucker of all on here.......and bonafide all day one.......lol.

I don’t watch Hannity, I didn’t even watch the clips. I am sorry but I’m optimistic and realistic that this president is about to drop the hammer. You can try to convince me I’m wrong and in doing so that makes you a sorry quitter. It’s what I fight against, folks like you that have lost all hope, you might as well join the Democrats and resist.. You make me sick.

toddly….there is all sorts of evidence out there of unlawful conduct...has been for a long time.

start rattling off the names of those that have been charged and convicted…….bob

You are an impatient man. The games are about to start. Keep yourself out of the way.

You are an impatient man. The games are about to start. Keep yourself out of the way.

I have been waiting a long time for the hammer to drop on the democrats.....there might be a sacrificial lamb...but that will probably be about it.....bob

Exactly. We all know that both Hillary and Obama were crooked as they come, and both should be behind bars, especially Hillary. But, they will never be because that's how Washington works. I'd say that at least 90% of our elected officials in Washington have broken the law, and the other 10% have thought about it. But, they are rarely caught, and even more rarely convicted. That's just how it works.

After all this time, it still amazes me at the number of posters on here who actually believe that "we're going to round them all up and put them in jail." Trump said that chit just to get more votes, and he has done nothing to put anyone in jail. Truth be known, he's always been just one step ahead of the law himself. I don't care if he has been either, I just don't want the Democrats running the country.

James...I agree....anyone who thinks a Hilary. Biden..Obama....are going to jail is delusional......bob

I have been waiting a long time for the hammer to drop on the democrats.....there might be a sacrificial lamb...but that will probably be about it.....bob

A true pessimist ^^^^. There is a reason the Democrat machine is flailing from crisis to crisis right now. They know the jig is up.. Watch it unfold, treason has consequences.

Exactly. We all know that both Hillary and Obama were crooked as they come, and both should be behind bars, especially Hillary. But, they will never be because that's how Washington works. I'd say that at least 90% of our elected officials in Washington have broken the law, and the other 10% have thought about it. But, they are rarely caught, and even more rarely convicted. That's just how it works.

After all this time, it still amazes me at the number of posters on here who actually believe that "we're going to round them all up and put them in jail." Trump said that chit just to get more votes, and he has done nothing to put anyone in jail. Truth be known, he's always been just one step ahead of the law himself. I don't care if he has been either, I just don't want the Democrats running the country.

James I believe the reason no one is prosecuted is in plain sight now for everyone to see. Look what happens if you get out of line in DC.They have the dirt on everyone. And if they don't they can still ruin you. So it is known that if you want to be in 'the club' you do as you're told. DC looks exactly like a mob movie. Either be part of the corruption or keep your mouth shut.
But I believe Trump has help and is trying to actually 'drain the swamp'. It's not going to happen over night. He has to awaken the true power in this country, the people. Without the people demanding change nothing will happen. That's the key. That's why the main strategy is to divide folks and keep them fighting each other.
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

James I believe the reason no one is prosecuted is in plain sight now for everyone to see. Look what happens if you get out of line in DC.They have the dirt on everyone. And if they don't they can still ruin you. So it is known that if you want to be in 'the club' you do as you're told. DC looks exactly like a mob movie. Either be part of the corruption or keep your mouth shut.

True. Politics make for strange bedfellows, as the old saying goes. Politics gives one the potential of power and money, and the party affiliation doesn't matter, although Democrats seem to take advantage of it more than anyone else. Washington DC is nothing but a "good ole boys" club, where they say bad things about each other in public, but in private they are drinking buddies.

all this crap is just posturing to make everyone think that they actually give 2 shcits about the corruption.....it is a good ole boys club....always has been....always will.

keep everybody worked up ...and open those wallets.....cause I am the one who will make change happen......says whoever is running for any office...….bob

I don’t think Obama or Hillary will be brought to justice, it ain’t happening. I do think that there will be arrests and it will start pretty soon. Probably with Nelly Ohr and her slimey husband. I love how I’m called delusional by you fuggin quitters.
Don't hold your breath toddly old buddy.......lol. Cause if you do, you'll turn all blue in the face and pass out on us.
Who was it, Beck or Jones? Or both. I think they were talking about Soto’s years ago. Most scoffed at it.
Don't hold your breath toddly old buddy.......lol. Cause if you do, you'll turn all blue in the face and pass out on us.

I’m not holding my breath quitter. I’d much rather turn blue than be yellow.
Another Hannity smoking gun. Explosive indeed.

"Should be"...

Yeah, right..

not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM

When you lose optimism you might as well become a Democrat. There will be arrests, count on it! There will also be suicides.
and arkansides.

Trump has been waiting longer. But he has been working for it. It's the Real art of the deal.

I’m not holding my breath quitter. I’d much rather turn blue than be yellow.

I dont hold my breath for a local criminal that's arrested to be prosecuted.

not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM

I can then assume that those are the only figures involved in the coup and the following don't count...........................
This is a very, very short list of anybodies.

This week alone:

eBay CEO - stepping down

JUUL CEO - stepping down

WeWork CEO - stepping down

Volkswagen CEO - indicted

Nissan CEO - charged, fraud

Comscore CEO - charged, fraud
Eric Schmidt and Alphabet Corp too, K22.
This will take Biden out of the race, and severely wound his opportunities going forward, at the least.
nobody gonna do nuffin

Quitting "what" exactly?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
This will take Biden out of the race, and severely wound his opportunities going forward, at the least.

I hope not. I told my wife last night that if Biden’s the dem nominee I would actually stay up late and watch TV to see him try to take on Trump. It would be the funniest thing ever seen on TV. Some network would make it a series.

I don’t think Obama or Hillary will be brought to justice, it ain’t happening.

F*cken Quitter.

It is Hillary and Obama that were the ring leaders in this whole scandal to Stop, then remove Donald J Trump.

Now after all the time with Huber, and Sessions and Barr and Durham, you trough in the towel. Got Damn Quitter!

Biden is out, maybe this is the reason, maybe this is the "excuse". Either way this is as far as it goes with any punishment, if you can call it "punishment.
Delusions and Fairy Tales abound with anyone thinking that democrats will be held accountable.

Their criminal acts are flagrant 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

They don't even hide it anymore. Why should they?

Toddly can call all the names he wants but it's not getting anyone prosecuted.

I keep hearing "Just wait, Any day now, ...." and pn, and on, and on...

But nothing ever happens.

Ever.

Quitting? The only people "quitting" are the bureaucrats not doing anything but bringing our country down.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Delusions and Fairy Tales abound with anyone thinking that democrats will be held accountable.

Ever.

Quitting? The only people "quitting" are the bureaucrats not doing anything but bringing our country down.

That is the point. Force the normies to see the real bureaucrats in action. It is working too, lots of folks being redpilled now.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Biden is out, maybe this is the reason, maybe this is the "excuse". Either way this is as far as it goes with any punishment, if you can call it "punishment.

Never having the political clout to extort money or protect them from the people they extorted would be a punishment worst than jail for these people. Why do you think Obama wanted a full blown secret service detail for the rest of his life?
Originally Posted by K22

Ever.

That is the point. Force the normies to see the real bureaucrats in action. It is working too, lots of folks being redpilled now.

So "The Point" is not indictments and prosecutions, but public awareness to be used for political purposes.
The point is to sidestep the MSM and woke the masses not for Justice, but for political gain.

Got it, thanks
The few that are fired or quit just go down and deposit their Soros check and live happily ever after.

That's not accountability.

They get caught they quit or maybe in rare cases get fired. That's it.

Equal Justice Under the Law?

Hardly.

But Ooooo! OOoooo! Just wait! It's coming!

Riiiiight.
The few that are fired or quit just go down and deposit their Soros check and live happily ever after.

Hardly.

Riiiiight.

You forgot "Trust The Plan".
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Ever.

So "The Point" is not indictments and prosecutions, but public awareness to be used for political purposes.
The point is to sidestep the MSM and woke the masses not for Justice, but for political gain.

Got it, thanks

Do you honestly think the public cares? If you do, I have news for you.........are you in for a surprise.....lol.lol.

Ever since Trump was elected......... and by the way, I am glad he was and at the very least it gave us 4 more years before the ax falls, anyway, ever since his election, the same old fools on here have been telling us that some powerful Democrats are going to be arrested, charged, and put in jail. Has it happened.........no, instead the people that have gone to jail have been Trumps people, and not only that, Trump himself has had his hands tied by the Democrats charges against him.

Two things here.......and I'll get this out of the way first, Trump lives life on the edge, and some of the things he does falls into that gray area that lies between right and wrong. He was a businessman who was used to his money getting him what he wanted. The presidency doesn't work that way, and I think he has continued to hurt himself and his chances for re-election. If he would just do the job he was elected to do, and make good on his promises, a second term would have been a cinch. Now, I don't think so.

Secondly......we all know the Democrats are crooked. We all Hillary should be behind bars. We all know that in all likelihood, Obama should never even been allowed to hold office because he wasn't born in this country. And, we all know that Soros and the media are nothing but a bunch of a bunch of liars and crooks. But, us knowing that, and seeing them prosecuted for it are two different things.

All I want to see happen here is for Donald Trump to do his job, and do it as he told us he was going to.......which is to stop illegal immigration, protect the Second, build the economy, and make America great. He should never have called the president of the Ukraine, as he should have enough sense to know that the only result from that call was going to be a smear job on him. Most of time, he is his own worst enemy, because the Democrats are bulletproof, and he is not.

Hardly.

Riiiiight.

Agreed. Wish I had a nickle every time I've heard it. I've got a better chance of pole vaulting 19ft in the next olympics than anything of consequence happening to any of these sleezebag politicians.
Nobody ever gets punished because they're all guilty of something. They all have something to hide. It's Washington and that's the way it works. When you first get there you get stained and become one of the crowd. The media will slaughter anyone that steps out of line. The CIA, FBI, NSA are largely populated by political hacks put there by democrats and every once in a while one will step forward and fall on a sword for the cause. Down the road they'll run for congress in say New Mexico or somewhere.

The only way this crap is going to get fixed is to run the bastids off and elect people to take their place that will support the president. McConnell needs to go and ALL of the RINOs. EVERY democrat must go. We need a convention of States and term limits especially for judges. We need to clean up the judicial of these liberal judge hacks that are willing to rewrite the laws. justice Roberts needs to be impeached and jailed if not worse.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Hardly.

Riiiiight.

Agreed. Wish I had a nickle every time I've heard it. I've got a better chance of pole vaulting 19ft in the next olympics than anything of consequence happening to any of these sleezebag politicians.

Yeah, JG. I've heard it said that a pessimist is an optimist with experience... blush

grin

DF
Originally Posted by rainshot
Nobody ever gets punished because they're all guilty of something. They all have something to hide. It's Washington and that's the way it works. When you first get there you get stained and become one of the crowd. The media will slaughter anyone that steps out of line. The CIA, FBI, NSA are largely populated by political hacks put there by democrats and every once in a while one will step forward and fall on a sword for the cause. Down the road they'll run for congress in say New Mexico or somewhere.

The only way this crap is going to get fixed is to run the bastids off and elect people to take their place that will support the president. McConnell needs to go and ALL of the RINOs. EVERY democrat must go. We need a convention of States and term limits especially for judges. We need to clean up the judicial of these liberal judge hacks that are willing to rewrite the laws. justice Roberts needs to be impeached and jailed if not worse.

Well said rainshot. Agree 100%
I used to beleive we were a nation of laws

And I still do for the commoner.

But the mega wealthy or politically connected ! Bah

I can beleive what I want, but the overwhelming evidence of the above is pretty much indisputable
nobody gonna do nuffin

Yep
I guess a fart in the wind could be considered explosive.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Behind, bars, hell! I want to see them up against a wall and shot in the face. If I had my way, my view of it would be over the sights. But I will settle for public hanging by others, as long as I get to watch.

After a few months in Gitmo to wash the truth out of them.
I can see where a lot of you guys are impatient and pissed that none of these criminals have been prosecuted yet. I am too. We've all seen the laws that have been broken and we're pissed that no one has been locked up yet. There's been too many laws broken for this to just go away. However, when you're dealing with deep state slime balls who are also lawyers, you have to be very careful not to show your hand too soon. They have to build their cases correctly so that these bastards don't slip through the cracks. In other words, they have to make sure there are no cracks to slip through. If they go for the small fries, it might let the big fish out of swamp. They're not going to tell the general public what they're up to. Timing is everything. Next year is an election year and I believe that the schit will hit the fan in due time.

Rush, Hannity, and a few others have the opportunity to spend personal time, off the record with Trump. They might not know all of the specifics, but I'm sure they have a good feeling that our wishes will come true. It was either yesterday, or maybe Wednesday, Rush was talking about the President's personal feelings regarding this. He explained that Trump has worked his ass off his whole life and has built an empire. He's made a lot of accomplishments over and above any normal person. However, his greatest accomplishment of his life is being elected POTUS and nobody is going to take that away from him. He loves this country and he's pissed off that the whole time they've been trying to ruin his presidency. When someone punches him, he punches back harder. He's not going to let them get away this. He's really pissed off.

Please be patient and don't abandon ship yet.
Just be sure and tell me when the torches and pitchforks come out of hiding- - - - -I'll make it a point to be in the first row of the mob that starts stringing up politicians and bureaucrats to the nearest lamp post or highway overpass. The buzzards around Washington DC will get too bloated to fly- - - - -they'll have to walk to the next cadaver!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I guess a fart in the wind could be considered explosive.
..............................One of many BIG farts there CASPER in the CRAPPER.....aka ghost in the machine............BOOOOOO!

More big farts coming from John Solomon, John Durham, AG Barr, on all of the corruption on the demoCRAP side where the real Russian collusion took place.......
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Just be sure and tell me when the torches and pitchforks come out of hiding- - - - -I'll make it a point to be in the first row of the mob that starts stringing up politicians and bureaucrats to the nearest lamp post or highway overpass. The buzzards around Washington DC will get too bloated to fly- - - - -they'll have to walk to the next cadaver!
Jerry

Man Oh Man I sure hope so. I want to live to see it !!

Jerry

It baffles me why this has never happened. Whether it's Mossad or anybody else for that matter. Things that make ya go Hmmmmm...
Y’all old mother-phuggers settle down and take yer geritol ain’t nothing going to happen to any of these tresonist, just a smoke and mirror show for entertainment.
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Y’all old mother-phuggers settle down and take yer geritol ain’t nothing going to happen to any of these tresonist, just a smoke and mirror show for entertainment.
.............................You could be right.......But it ain't over yet!!

You have come to this place and landed amongst friends.

Some of us.

Not all.

Someone will be by shortly to tell us we are nothing but warmongers. grin

And that govt would never do anything bad to it's subjects... errr... citizens.

Some of us.

Not all.

Someone will be by shortly to tell us we are nothing but warmongers. grin

And that govt would never do anything bad to it's subjects... errr... citizens.

rock, WE are not the warmongers...

But we know who they are.
Lets see what will be on Hannity tonight (Fri)..........................
Durham and Barr are setting up an air tight case.

The bureaucracy has grown far too strong and needs to be cut down to the basics.

If that doesn't happen, the future is screwed.

One quick fix would be to put the politicians under oath the minutes they become a Rep or Senator that lasts until they quit.

They should not be able to lie in the Senate or House.
Originally Posted by Odin1
One quick fix would be to put the politicians under oath the minutes they become a Rep or Senator that lasts until they quit.

They should not be able to lie in the Senate or House.

It bothers a politician that lies about as much as it bothers a bank robber to break gun laws.

They ARE given an oath when they take office.
© 24hourcampfire