Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I guess a fart in the wind could be considered explosive.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Behind, bars, hell! I want to see them up against a wall and shot in the face. If I had my way, my view of it would be over the sights. But I will settle for public hanging by others, as long as I get to watch.

After a few months in Gitmo to wash the truth out of them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I can see where a lot of you guys are impatient and pissed that none of these criminals have been prosecuted yet. I am too. We've all seen the laws that have been broken and we're pissed that no one has been locked up yet. There's been too many laws broken for this to just go away. However, when you're dealing with deep state slime balls who are also lawyers, you have to be very careful not to show your hand too soon. They have to build their cases correctly so that these bastards don't slip through the cracks. In other words, they have to make sure there are no cracks to slip through. If they go for the small fries, it might let the big fish out of swamp. They're not going to tell the general public what they're up to. Timing is everything. Next year is an election year and I believe that the schit will hit the fan in due time.

Rush, Hannity, and a few others have the opportunity to spend personal time, off the record with Trump. They might not know all of the specifics, but I'm sure they have a good feeling that our wishes will come true. It was either yesterday, or maybe Wednesday, Rush was talking about the President's personal feelings regarding this. He explained that Trump has worked his ass off his whole life and has built an empire. He's made a lot of accomplishments over and above any normal person. However, his greatest accomplishment of his life is being elected POTUS and nobody is going to take that away from him. He loves this country and he's pissed off that the whole time they've been trying to ruin his presidency. When someone punches him, he punches back harder. He's not going to let them get away this. He's really pissed off.

Please be patient and don't abandon ship yet.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Just be sure and tell me when the torches and pitchforks come out of hiding- - - - -I'll make it a point to be in the first row of the mob that starts stringing up politicians and bureaucrats to the nearest lamp post or highway overpass. The buzzards around Washington DC will get too bloated to fly- - - - -they'll have to walk to the next cadaver!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I guess a fart in the wind could be considered explosive.
..............................One of many BIG farts there CASPER in the CRAPPER.....aka ghost in the machine............BOOOOOO!

More big farts coming from John Solomon, John Durham, AG Barr, on all of the corruption on the demoCRAP side where the real Russian collusion took place.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Just be sure and tell me when the torches and pitchforks come out of hiding- - - - -I'll make it a point to be in the first row of the mob that starts stringing up politicians and bureaucrats to the nearest lamp post or highway overpass. The buzzards around Washington DC will get too bloated to fly- - - - -they'll have to walk to the next cadaver!
Jerry

Man Oh Man I sure hope so. I want to live to see it !!

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The Mossad needs to take out Soros’s sorry ass!

It baffles me why this has never happened. Whether it's Mossad or anybody else for that matter. Things that make ya go Hmmmmm...

No brains, no headaches...
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Y’all old mother-phuggers settle down and take yer geritol ain’t nothing going to happen to any of these tresonist, just a smoke and mirror show for entertainment.

Last edited by Hammer2506; 09/27/19.

Fück Joe byron
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Y’all old mother-phuggers settle down and take yer geritol ain’t nothing going to happen to any of these tresonist, just a smoke and mirror show for entertainment.
.............................You could be right.......But it ain't over yet!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Behind, bars, hell! I want to see them up against a wall and shot in the face. If I had my way, my view of it would be over the sights. But I will settle for public hanging by others, as long as I get to watch.

You have come to this place and landed amongst friends.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Some of us.

Not all.

Someone will be by shortly to tell us we are nothing but warmongers. grin

And that govt would never do anything bad to it's subjects... errr... citizens.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Some of us.

Not all.

Someone will be by shortly to tell us we are nothing but warmongers. grin

And that govt would never do anything bad to it's subjects... errr... citizens.

rock, WE are not the warmongers...

But we know who they are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Lets see what will be on Hannity tonight (Fri)..........................

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Durham and Barr are setting up an air tight case.

The bureaucracy has grown far too strong and needs to be cut down to the basics.

If that doesn't happen, the future is screwed.

One quick fix would be to put the politicians under oath the minutes they become a Rep or Senator that lasts until they quit.

They should not be able to lie in the Senate or House.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Odin1
One quick fix would be to put the politicians under oath the minutes they become a Rep or Senator that lasts until they quit.

They should not be able to lie in the Senate or House.

It bothers a politician that lies about as much as it bothers a bank robber to break gun laws.

They ARE given an oath when they take office.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (338rcm, 204guy, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 22 invisible), 2,019 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,622
Posts18,474,036
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.