Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

toddly….there is all sorts of evidence out there of unlawful conduct...has been for a long time.

start rattling off the names of those that have been charged and convicted…….bob

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by 700LH
nobody gonna do nuffin

Exactly. I hope nobody here actually believes that anything will come out of this that will hurt Biden, or any other Democrat.

^^^^^Two more pathetic Democrats in training!^^^^^

No, we don't have our heads stuck up our azz believing everything Sean Hannity says. He is on TV for one damn reason, and one reason only.............to make a dollar, and he does it by creating all this "Breaking News."

Tell me, when did anything he ever said was going to happen, actually did.

Stick to quitting. You’re good at it. I hate quitters. Pathetic.

Toddly, do you actually believe that crap that you hear on Hannity? Surely, you're not that naïve. There's no doubt that Biden is a crooked SOB, along with Soros and the rest of the bunch. But, how many times in the past has Hannity started his show with that "Breaking News" bullchit.....and more importantly, how many times has that "Breaking News" actually been something that we didn't already know about.

You say you hate quitters...........well, guess what, I hate suckers. And you may just be the biggest sucker of all on here.......and bonafide all day one.......lol.

I don’t watch Hannity, I didn’t even watch the clips. I am sorry but I’m optimistic and realistic that this president is about to drop the hammer. You can try to convince me I’m wrong and in doing so that makes you a sorry quitter. It’s what I fight against, folks like you that have lost all hope, you might as well join the Democrats and resist.. You make me sick.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobMt

toddly….there is all sorts of evidence out there of unlawful conduct...has been for a long time.

start rattling off the names of those that have been charged and convicted…….bob

You are an impatient man. The games are about to start. Keep yourself out of the way.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You are an impatient man. The games are about to start. Keep yourself out of the way.

I have been waiting a long time for the hammer to drop on the democrats.....there might be a sacrificial lamb...but that will probably be about it.....bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Exactly. We all know that both Hillary and Obama were crooked as they come, and both should be behind bars, especially Hillary. But, they will never be because that's how Washington works. I'd say that at least 90% of our elected officials in Washington have broken the law, and the other 10% have thought about it. But, they are rarely caught, and even more rarely convicted. That's just how it works.

After all this time, it still amazes me at the number of posters on here who actually believe that "we're going to round them all up and put them in jail." Trump said that chit just to get more votes, and he has done nothing to put anyone in jail. Truth be known, he's always been just one step ahead of the law himself. I don't care if he has been either, I just don't want the Democrats running the country.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

James...I agree....anyone who thinks a Hilary. Biden..Obama....are going to jail is delusional......bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have been waiting a long time for the hammer to drop on the democrats.....there might be a sacrificial lamb...but that will probably be about it.....bob

A true pessimist ^^^^. There is a reason the Democrat machine is flailing from crisis to crisis right now. They know the jig is up.. Watch it unfold, treason has consequences.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly. We all know that both Hillary and Obama were crooked as they come, and both should be behind bars, especially Hillary. But, they will never be because that's how Washington works. I'd say that at least 90% of our elected officials in Washington have broken the law, and the other 10% have thought about it. But, they are rarely caught, and even more rarely convicted. That's just how it works.

After all this time, it still amazes me at the number of posters on here who actually believe that "we're going to round them all up and put them in jail." Trump said that chit just to get more votes, and he has done nothing to put anyone in jail. Truth be known, he's always been just one step ahead of the law himself. I don't care if he has been either, I just don't want the Democrats running the country.

James I believe the reason no one is prosecuted is in plain sight now for everyone to see. Look what happens if you get out of line in DC.They have the dirt on everyone. And if they don't they can still ruin you. So it is known that if you want to be in 'the club' you do as you're told. DC looks exactly like a mob movie. Either be part of the corruption or keep your mouth shut.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
But I believe Trump has help and is trying to actually 'drain the swamp'. It's not going to happen over night. He has to awaken the true power in this country, the people. Without the people demanding change nothing will happen. That's the key. That's why the main strategy is to divide folks and keep them fighting each other.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

James I believe the reason no one is prosecuted is in plain sight now for everyone to see. Look what happens if you get out of line in DC.They have the dirt on everyone. And if they don't they can still ruin you. So it is known that if you want to be in 'the club' you do as you're told. DC looks exactly like a mob movie. Either be part of the corruption or keep your mouth shut.

True. Politics make for strange bedfellows, as the old saying goes. Politics gives one the potential of power and money, and the party affiliation doesn't matter, although Democrats seem to take advantage of it more than anyone else. Washington DC is nothing but a "good ole boys" club, where they say bad things about each other in public, but in private they are drinking buddies.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

all this crap is just posturing to make everyone think that they actually give 2 shcits about the corruption.....it is a good ole boys club....always has been....always will.

keep everybody worked up ...and open those wallets.....cause I am the one who will make change happen......says whoever is running for any office...….bob

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

I don’t think Obama or Hillary will be brought to justice, it ain’t happening. I do think that there will be arrests and it will start pretty soon. Probably with Nelly Ohr and her slimey husband. I love how I’m called delusional by you fuggin quitters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't hold your breath toddly old buddy.......lol. Cause if you do, you'll turn all blue in the face and pass out on us.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Who was it, Beck or Jones? Or both. I think they were talking about Soto’s years ago. Most scoffed at it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't hold your breath toddly old buddy.......lol. Cause if you do, you'll turn all blue in the face and pass out on us.

I’m not holding my breath quitter. I’d much rather turn blue than be yellow.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another Hannity smoking gun. Explosive indeed.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Soros money within the deep state and the whistleblower....................Biden's damned goose SHOULD BE COOKED!

"Should be"...

Yeah, right..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Anybody means anybody, as in zero DemonRats involved with the coup, or did I stutter?

Not Comey, not Hilary, not Podesta, not Strok, not McCabe, not (Lisa)Page.................
not A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y.

MM

When you lose optimism you might as well become a Democrat. There will be arrests, count on it! There will also be suicides.
and arkansides.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Trump has been waiting longer. But he has been working for it. It's the Real art of the deal.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I’m not holding my breath quitter. I’d much rather turn blue than be yellow.

I dont hold my breath for a local criminal that's arrested to be prosecuted.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 257_X_50, 10 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 908 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,085
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.