Home
The Drudge Report has become unreadable.He now links to every false poll which shows Trump losing support and being beaten by every liberal jack-wagon.Most people have caught on to his anti-Trump bend and as result he's lost 200,000,000 page views.Which,according to the experts,is one fifth of his former market.

His continual links,to every bit of homosexual news,has become tedious.He's had that old Brit homosexual rocker Elton John on his page for several days.Drudge is a homosexual Jew and perhaps he's made enough money and is now kowtowing to his tribe or his sexual deviant friends.Enough with the sodomy agenda,moron.

Drudge found a market with the Clinton impeachment trials but his liberalism has taken hold of his mind.It's anyone's guess as to his reasons but his twisted mind has made his site unreadable for me.
He's has the "Never-Trumper-Fever" and shiite away any credibility he ever had - not unlike a few of the Campfire afflicted.
Was the Drudge Report ever reliable? Drudge was always into sensationalism and drama, starting with that stupid hat.
Never read it.
If I remember correctly, when Drudge had news that was favorable to Trump, everyone seemed to like it.

Just saying.
I finally gave up. I'm now on Whatfinger.

The thing that I always liked about Drudge is that 90% of what Rush Limbaugh discusses at Noon is always posted in Drudge by 0600. I can get the left wing MSM version with my morning coffee and get the right wing version with lunch.

However, most recently, Drudge has just become complete drekken.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If I remember correctly, when Drudge had news that was favorable to Trump, everyone seemed to like it.
Just saying.

Well Duh!
So it isn’t just me🤣😉
I have never followed Drudge, or Hannity either, because they are strictly after ratings and publicity.

Neither is a particularly reliable source.
Oh it was fun. Read the over the top articles on Drudge and Google up the usual suspects to see what really happened.
I deleted The Drudge Report from my favorites list over a year ago. The sudden liberal slant was so obvious I figured Matt Drudge was being blackmailed.

Whatfinger News is good, as is Rantingly.
i read drudge for years for the compiliation of news headlines, and the links to publications around the world. i enjoyed reading pravada.
i can't stand it any more for the reasons already stated.
to me, it's like the national inquirer.
I have never followed Drudge, or Hannity either, because they are strictly after ratings and publicity.

Hannity has been shown to be exceptionally accurate. Whether you like him or not, that's another issue but his fact finding reports have been spot on. As to Drudge, it's not a question of supporting or not supporting Trump, but rather the amount of credible reporting published with facts and sources backing them up and those polls are far from fair OR reliable and Drudge has definitively gone one sided anti-TRump.
Originally Posted by rte
The Drudge Report has become unreadable.He now links to every false poll which shows Trump losing support and being beaten by every liberal jack-wagon.Most people have caught on to his anti-Trump bend and as result he's lost 200,000,000 page views.Which,according to the experts,is one fifth of his former market.

His continual links,to every bit of homosexual news,has become tedious.He's had that old Brit homosexual rocker Elton John on his page for several days.Drudge is a homosexual Jew and perhaps he's made enough money and is now kowtowing to his tribe or his sexual deviant friends.Enough with the sodomy agenda,moron.

Drudge found a market with the Clinton impeachment trials but his liberalism has taken hold of his mind.It's anyone's guess as to his reasons but his twisted mind has made his site unreadable for me.

"Matthew Nathan "Matt" Drudge (born October 27, 1966) is an American political commentator.

Early life and education: Matthew Drudge was raised in Takoma Park, Maryland, near Washington, D.C. His parents follow Reform Judaism." - Wikipedia

Understand now?

Just saying.

When was he favorable to Trump?
It strikes me that when some pro-right event happens, many here beach and moan that "it'll never appear in the media." And then those same posters turn around and demand that a website not cover certain stories. Linking to a leftish story does not make Drudge a leftie; it makes him an objective reporter.

Drudge is like a buffet line. There's a tray of broccoli there. You don't have to eat it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Understand now?

no. Doesn't make sense in this instance..
Haha!

Da Joos are down on Trump cause he supports da Israel.
It's not the linking, it's the highlighting, promoting, and the mix that is the problem. He seems to also like driving readers to liberal run papers with paywalls. Enjoy him if you like. His shift since Trump was elected is noticeable enough to get many mentions. I'm not looking for more access to the liberal slant. It can be found everywhere. I look for the conservative viewpoint to counter-balance what the left is spewing. If he is knowingly spreading the lies of the left, how is that objective?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It strikes me that when some pro-right event happens, many here beach and moan that "it'll never appear in the media." And then those same posters turn around and demand that a website not cover certain stories. Linking to a leftish story does not make Drudge a leftie; it makes him an objective reporter.

Drudge is like a buffet line. There's a tray of broccoli there. You don't have to eat it.

We all want the desert line Rocky.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

He's only 90% onboard with the overall agenda. All establishment-approved candidates are required to be 100% onboard.
Rantingly is much better.
"Objective" means covering both sides.

Subjective, biased, slanted, mendacious, and exclusive mean a "news" source is lying. Whether right OR left.
I would settle for accurate reporting. Not half truth or bias reporting. Hasbeen
The Drudge Report just lists most of the current news. If you click on anything at the beginning of the report it will almost always be anti-Trump lies from the MSM. I quit looking at any article that doesn't list the source because a lot of them locked up my computer or required me to join before I could read the article. If you select the news providers that are listed by name you'll have a better experience and learn which to ignore. If you click on things like the Daily Beast, Boston anything, LA anything, Chicago anything, Huffy Post, New York anything (except the Post), Washington anything (except the Times), People, Politico. Times Mag, Rolling Stone, USA Today and MANY others you will quickly learn that they lie daily.
As I said, victoro, you are free to skip the broccoli.
I understand what objective is. Knowingly promoting liberal bullshiite isn't it.
But covering only one side of an issue is?
The issue is where and how visible the articles are. Yes there are many to choose from, the problem with Drudge now is just about ALL the left side of the spectrum are in the forefront.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
As I said, victoro, you are free to skip the broccoli.

But I love broccoli.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Hannity has been shown to be exceptionally accurate. Whether you like him or not, that's another issue but his fact finding reports have been spot on.

BREAKING NEWS.........hear it tonite on the Sean Hannity Show. How many times have we heard that line......lol.lol.

And what would the breaking news be..........just a bunch of chit that has been talked about over and over. Hannity is all about one thing......viewers and ratings. Just a Rush wannabe.
I've thrown Drudge over. Been frequenting The Liberty Daily.
Haha!

He's only 90% onboard with the overall agenda. All establishment-approved candidates are required to be 100% onboard.

American Jewish loyalty or disloyalty to Israel is an inscrutable enigma.
I wish they would gather up all their damned pervert Marxist professors comedians, lawyers and haberdashers and go back to Israel. Leave us in peace. They can worship their damned idol Karl Marx and serve him over there.
I quit Drudge several years ago. He knows he's not relevant any more and he's just trying to appeal to whatever bunch of morons and pervs he can to keep it going.
Have not ever knowingly seen it.
Have never seen or read his stuff.
I noticed the other day that I visit the site less and less.
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Haha!

American Jewish loyalty or disloyalty to Israel is an inscrutable enigma.
I wish they would gather up all their damned pervert Marxist professors comedians, lawyers and haberdashers and go back to Israel. Leave us in peace. They can worship their damned idol Karl Marx and serve him over there.

Yes. I draw a fine line between the American Jews and the Israeli Jews who are fighting the Islamic terrorists on a daily basis. I support any group who kills the terrorists, using any method they choose, but it's hard to support the Jews politically. The American Jewish community may as well go ahead and change their name to the American Communist Party.
Originally Posted by rte

I deleted the Drudge short-cut about 18 months ago.
I posted here a couple of months ago about Drudge being the enemy.
About 35% here defended him and said he's an aggregate site' just posting the latest news.

Horsesh t......Drudge is openly posting false or debunked information and doing everything possible to harm Trump.

He's probably being funded by Soros, Koch, Bloomberg or any host of anti-Trump termites.

Drudge can GFH.
I pretty much cut drudge cold turkey.
Originally Posted by broomd
I posted here a couple of months ago about Drudge being the enemy.
About 35% here defended him and said he's an aggregate site' just posting the latest news.
Horsesh t......Drudge is openly posting false or debunked information and doing everything possible to harm Trump.
He's probably being funded by Soros, Koch, Bloomberg or any host of anti-Trump termites.
Drudge can GFH.

He doesn't need any funding.His reported net worth is 90 to 150 million.

His revenue for his site is several million a year.

You were correct about his status as an enemy of conservatives.

Hannity has been shown to be exceptionally accurate. Whether you like him or not, that's another issue but his fact finding reports have been spot on.

BREAKING NEWS.........hear it tonite on the Sean Hannity Show. How many times have we heard that line......lol.lol.

And what would the breaking news be..........just a bunch of chit that has been talked about over and over. Hannity is all about one thing......viewers and ratings. Just a Rush wannabe.

So prove where anything he said was inaccurate.

Didn't he swallow, hook, line, and sinker, the transparently obvious, multiple, Assad gassing of his own people false flags? You know he knew they were false flags. He's not stupid.

Didn't he swallow, hook, line, and sinker, the transparently obvious, multiple, Assad gassing of his own people false flags? You know he knew they were false flags. He's not stupid.

There are a few guys on here who believe anything and everything that Hannity says. I can't really believe they are that stupid. I'd rather believe that they are just loyal listeners who are in love with Sean.

I don't know but you sure assist swallowed that it was. As to the other comment, I trust but verify, so when anybody says anything that is not accurate, I do my OWN (non-kook) research and make my own call.
To go along with the racist, anti-Semitic guys on the fire. It’s a melting pot. Bye the way I don’t watch Hannity.
Originally Posted by Springcove
To go along with the noticers of obvious and overwhelming patterns on the fire. It’s a melting pot. Bye the way I don’t watch Hannity.

Fixed it.
As I said anti Semitic. It’s always the Jews with you.
Originally Posted by Springcove
To go along with the noticers of obvious and overwhelming patterns on the fire. It’s a melting pot. Bye the way I don’t watch Hannity.

Fixed it.

What could be funnier than TRH, the all time most prolific purveyor of bad information on the CF, whining about
news sources. And simultaneously altering another persons post to fit his personal never ending hate and fear based belief system.

Kook is too kind a word to describe this level of self delusion.

mike r
I visit his site much less frequently than I used to. I got tired of the anti-hunting articles.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-fifth-of-audience-200000000-page-views/
© 24hourcampfire