Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The Drudge Report has become unreadable.He now links to every false poll which shows Trump losing support and being beaten by every liberal jack-wagon.Most people have caught on to his anti-Trump bend and as result he's lost 200,000,000 page views.Which,according to the experts,is one fifth of his former market.

His continual links,to every bit of homosexual news,has become tedious.He's had that old Brit homosexual rocker Elton John on his page for several days.Drudge is a homosexual Jew and perhaps he's made enough money and is now kowtowing to his tribe or his sexual deviant friends.Enough with the sodomy agenda,moron.

Drudge found a market with the Clinton impeachment trials but his liberalism has taken hold of his mind.It's anyone's guess as to his reasons but his twisted mind has made his site unreadable for me.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's has the "Never-Trumper-Fever" and shiite away any credibility he ever had - not unlike a few of the Campfire afflicted.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was the Drudge Report ever reliable? Drudge was always into sensationalism and drama, starting with that stupid hat.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Never read it.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I remember correctly, when Drudge had news that was favorable to Trump, everyone seemed to like it.

Just saying.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I finally gave up. I'm now on Whatfinger.

The thing that I always liked about Drudge is that 90% of what Rush Limbaugh discusses at Noon is always posted in Drudge by 0600. I can get the left wing MSM version with my morning coffee and get the right wing version with lunch.

However, most recently, Drudge has just become complete drekken.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If I remember correctly, when Drudge had news that was favorable to Trump, everyone seemed to like it.
Just saying.

Well Duh!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So it isn’t just me🤣😉

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never followed Drudge, or Hannity either, because they are strictly after ratings and publicity.

Neither is a particularly reliable source.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh it was fun. Read the over the top articles on Drudge and Google up the usual suspects to see what really happened.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I deleted The Drudge Report from my favorites list over a year ago. The sudden liberal slant was so obvious I figured Matt Drudge was being blackmailed.

Whatfinger News is good, as is Rantingly.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i read drudge for years for the compiliation of news headlines, and the links to publications around the world. i enjoyed reading pravada.
i can't stand it any more for the reasons already stated.
to me, it's like the national inquirer.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 10/18/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have never followed Drudge, or Hannity either, because they are strictly after ratings and publicity.

Neither is a particularly reliable source.

Hannity has been shown to be exceptionally accurate. Whether you like him or not, that's another issue but his fact finding reports have been spot on. As to Drudge, it's not a question of supporting or not supporting Trump, but rather the amount of credible reporting published with facts and sources backing them up and those polls are far from fair OR reliable and Drudge has definitively gone one sided anti-TRump.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
The Drudge Report has become unreadable.He now links to every false poll which shows Trump losing support and being beaten by every liberal jack-wagon.Most people have caught on to his anti-Trump bend and as result he's lost 200,000,000 page views.Which,according to the experts,is one fifth of his former market.

His continual links,to every bit of homosexual news,has become tedious.He's had that old Brit homosexual rocker Elton John on his page for several days.Drudge is a homosexual Jew and perhaps he's made enough money and is now kowtowing to his tribe or his sexual deviant friends.Enough with the sodomy agenda,moron.

Drudge found a market with the Clinton impeachment trials but his liberalism has taken hold of his mind.It's anyone's guess as to his reasons but his twisted mind has made his site unreadable for me.

"Matthew Nathan "Matt" Drudge (born October 27, 1966) is an American political commentator.

Early life and education: Matthew Drudge was raised in Takoma Park, Maryland, near Washington, D.C. His parents follow Reform Judaism." - Wikipedia

Understand now?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Just saying.

When was he favorable to Trump?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It strikes me that when some pro-right event happens, many here beach and moan that "it'll never appear in the media." And then those same posters turn around and demand that a website not cover certain stories. Linking to a leftish story does not make Drudge a leftie; it makes him an objective reporter.

Drudge is like a buffet line. There's a tray of broccoli there. You don't have to eat it.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Understand now?

no. Doesn't make sense in this instance..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Da Joos are down on Trump cause he supports da Israel.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not the linking, it's the highlighting, promoting, and the mix that is the problem. He seems to also like driving readers to liberal run papers with paywalls. Enjoy him if you like. His shift since Trump was elected is noticeable enough to get many mentions. I'm not looking for more access to the liberal slant. It can be found everywhere. I look for the conservative viewpoint to counter-balance what the left is spewing. If he is knowingly spreading the lies of the left, how is that objective?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
It strikes me that when some pro-right event happens, many here beach and moan that "it'll never appear in the media." And then those same posters turn around and demand that a website not cover certain stories. Linking to a leftish story does not make Drudge a leftie; it makes him an objective reporter.

Drudge is like a buffet line. There's a tray of broccoli there. You don't have to eat it.

We all want the desert line Rocky.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 71 invisible), 3,307 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,483
Posts18,471,815
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.