Home
Posted By: RAS FISA Report. Some hope.... - 11/08/19
All:

I know it doesn’t matter until charges are filed, but this helped me get a little more confidence that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ers_people_are_going_to_be_indicted.html
Posted By: bbassi Re: FISA Report. Some hope.... - 11/08/19
And Santa is coming in 48 days!
I would say explosive and I would say for people at the highest levels of the FBI and at the highest levels at the Justice Department, more important the Justice Department, it's going to be devastating. It's going to ruin careers. It's going to make people have bar problems...

Disbarment would be some justice/
I hope this is all true and the report comes out soon. It's way past time for some accountability including prison sentences.
Running here.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...4261484/the-joke-of-the-day#Post14261484
Posted By: vapodog Re: FISA Report. Some hope.... - 11/08/19
Hillary would look just fine in a striped suit for the next twenty years
Posted By: viking Re: FISA Report. Some hope.... - 11/08/19
Yeah he-ll, we are already paying her medical, so she might as well be in prison.
Kabuki Theater, nothing more.

Both sides are fundraising off the same report, that’s a clue.
Posted By: hanco Re: FISA Report. Some hope.... - 11/08/19
Ain’t nothing going to happen, just more talk!
While the ongoing noise of “impeachment” drown out everything else and confuses the public.

Sites like that are the mirror image of the D sided fake media.

Nothing will happen, nothing will go public.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Sites like that are the mirror image of the D sided fake media.

Nothing will happen, nothing will go public.

LOL.

Yup, first it was The Comey investigation into Hillary. Lots of Republican saying, "he is a man of integrity", "Hillary is toast now that Mr Honest above reproach James Comey has got her in his sights".
Then the truth came out and "Nothing", but exposing the FBI and the DOJ as the crooks they are..

Next it was the Mueller investigation. Lots of Democrats saying, "We got him now", "It's the end of Trump", "Mueller will prove he colluded with Russia". They woke up every morning saying, "Today is the day Trump goes down"
Then the truth came out and nothing happened.

Then it was all the criminal referrals to Barr by Senate and House Republicans. "These guys are going down", etc.
Then the truth came out and Barr refused to indict a single one.

Then the Comey cut out of the IG report referring him to the DOJ for prosecution. "Comey is going down this time", etc.
Then the truth came out and Barr refused to indict.

Then the wistleblower come forward and the Democrats piss their pants and join in again "We got him now, etc.
Then Trump releases the transcript of the phone call and the wistleblower becomes irrelevant

Round and round and round we go, only to be let down by the true colors of the DOJ and FBI each and every time.
© 24hourcampfire