Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It’s Going to Be Devastating. It’s Going to Ruin Careers” – Joe diGenova: IG Report Delayed Due to Durham Grand Jury – Several Obama DOJ Officials Will Be Indicted

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ma-doj-officials-will-be-indicted-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They have dangled that carrot for so long, it has rotted and fallen off the string.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I will believe it when I see it

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These days, getting noticed enough to get on someone's indictment list seems to be a career enhancement.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Fuuck up, move up!!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Joe & his wife, but they've yapped so long with nothing happening that they've lost most of their credibility................I hope things change & what they've been saying comes to pass, someday, but I'm not holding my breath.

MM

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I think indictments into the Obama admin are nothing more than a wet-dream. Not going to happen.

The only way that will change is if the D's actually file articles of impeachment and impeach Trump.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I like Joe & his wife, but they've yapped so long with nothing happening that they've lost most of their credibility................I hope things change & what they've been saying comes to pass, someday, but I'm not holding my breath.

MM

This.

The longer it drags out, the more I think it ends up being Mueller Report Part 2: Some sizzle, no steak.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Ditto.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

It’s Going to Be Devastating. It’s Going to Ruin Careers” – Joe diGenova: IG Report Delayed Due to Durham Grand Jury – Several Obama DOJ Officials Will Be Indicted

That's funny stuff right there... laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Durham, Barr, Huber and Horowitz are running out the clock on Trump’s presidency, then they can quietly fade away.

You ask, what about Trump’s second term? Well, they apparently ain’t worried about that happening.

We are being played.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by steve4102

That's funny stuff right there... laugh laugh laugh laugh

mmhmm

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Durham, Barr, Huber and Horowitz are running out the clock on Trump’s presidency, then they can quietly fade away.

You ask, what about Trump’s second term? Well, they apparently ain’t worried about that happening.

We are being played.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Friend sent me these yesterday (they are long, so let run in the background while doing other work IMHO).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=887JwMz55-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=izmJIRUeD6s

Best take-away line I heard "The small players are crushed and the big players are untouched"

Not really sure if I agree with what is in the videos... still watching, processing and vetting the information... regardless, there are some interesting insights on greed and power.

Last edited by CashisKing; 11/08/19. Reason: Typos... as always

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 14 invisible), 1,457 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.