Home
Posted By: Frayser Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Is like getting a BJ in prison... Feels good until you look down and realize you're gay. grin
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
I wore em for everything for years, still do when riding my bicycle.

The thing to watch for with Crocs tho is that the heels on those soft soles wear rapidly and unevenly. New ones are OK but I find walking on Crocs in that worn condition plays heck with my knees.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
And don't forget to wear socks with 'em.
Posted By: killerv Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
guess you've gotten one in prison?

guess I'm gay then, sure are convenient for quick trips outside, wearing to the woods before you put your boots or waders on, etc. Crocs and Socks are wear its at!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by Frayser
Is like getting a BJ in prison... Feels good until you look down and realize you're gay. grin

So what did you do with that new found information?
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Well, I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I wear them anyhow. Even had a couple of pairs that were camo.
Posted By: BluMtn Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Check out these Croc gals.

https://youtu.be/-WGW28NFEA0
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Well, I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I wear them anyhow. Even had a couple of pairs that were camo.

I

I have the camo pair. Great for around the house. They seem to massage the feet which helps with the plantars fasciitis.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

I

I have the camo pair. Great for around the house. They seem to massage the feet which helps with the plantars fasciitis.

My camo ones have the fuzzy lining!
Posted By: hanco Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
I don’t wear them, don’t know why, I like flip flops.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Olive drab pair here. Great slippers indoors - and SLIPpers outside if it's wet. Excellent boating shoes (they float) and surprisingly warm. When the bottoms wear slick, you can wash them well and then apply lines of hot glue as a retread.

I fail to see how wearing them makes one seem gay, but if wondering who is gay is in the front of your mind, maybe that's your tendency.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
They make a couple styles that have these stronger soles and will handle rocks better. They last longer, too. However, around here I can only find them in camo for optimum ugliness.

[img]https://images.crocs.com/is/image/Crocs/203981_462_ALT130?&fmt=jpeg[/img]
Posted By: aalf Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Wear the ones with the leather/Velcro strap, more like a sandal.
Jerusalem Cruisers are what the kids call them.

Wear th em enough that I have a reverse pattern tan line of them
soon my feet. Tried to take a pic, but couldn't get enough contrast.
Lucky for you all!
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

soon my feet.
Tried to take a pic, but couldn't get enough contrast.
Lucky for you all!
Did you have little tanned dots all over the top of your feet? That's how they recognize us dedicated Croc wearers. Back in the 70's when fishnet t-shirts were popular, we had checkerboard tans on our backs.
Originally Posted by aalf

grin

We’re all unwitting participants in the ongoing pu$$ificatiin of America......
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They make a couple styles that have these stronger soles and will handle rocks better. They last longer, too. However, around here I can only find them in camo for optimum ugliness.

[img]https://images.crocs.com/is/image/Crocs/203981_462_ALT130?&fmt=jpeg[/img]

That reminds me: on wet rocks are like ice for the original soft-soled crocs, they’ll kill ya in a heartbeat. The ones with a different material sole don’t have that problem.
Posted By: nemotheangler Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Plain old moccasins do everything mentioned above except boating maybe and have a little style...and I can sneak up on someone to scalp them when needed! Told my wife years ago, if you ever see me in Crocs, you Know something has gone horribly wrong and shoot me in the head on sight.
Posted By: coyotewacker Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t wear them, don’t know why, I like flip flops.

When it gets below 40 shoes and socks other wise flip flops....except when going to store or any public place My wife and I wear shoes that we can run in if needed....

First pair of Crocs in camouflage were a gift 6 years ago wear them for summer yard work and in house year round slippers.....
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

soon my feet. Tried to take a pic, but couldn't get enough contrast.
Lucky for you all!

for years I wore Keenes all summer until I found those crocks with the strap. Same croc sole, different thinner fabric top side and strap. Camp, less rigorous hiking, almost all manner of fishing... they are the ideal summer show for me. if you like keenes but dont need something that heavy/supportive/rigid, this is a great solution.

Got regular crocs as a gift, I tried it but wasnt for me. Gave them to my kid.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
I have a pair of fur-lined camo crocs. I've had them about five years. They are used for one thing and one thing only. They are base camp shoes. When I've been walking the mountains all day and return to camp. I slip out of the boots and socks and into the crocs. They let my feet breath and protect them while working around camp before bed. An additional benefit is to slip them on for the middle of the night pee.
Posted By: krupp Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
How fast and how far can you run in them......
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19

I'll stay with my Birkenstock sandals.................... blush
I can run faster than anyone in Birkenstocks, especially if I use the heel straps.
Posted By: aalf Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
[Linked Image from funsubstance.com]
Originally Posted by krupp
How fast and how far can you run in them......

Pretty good if you use the heel straps. Their “Whitewater” sandals also fit tight.

For most of us here, when it comes to running fast and far, it aint gonna be the Crocs holding us back smirk
Posted By: fishdog52 Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I have a pair of fur-lined camo crocs. I've had them about five years. They are used for one thing and one thing only. They are base camp shoes. When I've been walking the mountains all day and return to camp. I slip out of the boots and socks and into the crocs. They let my feet breath and protect them while working around camp before bed. An additional benefit is to slip them on for the middle of the night pee.

Spot on.
Plus, they weigh nothing, helpful on wilderness fly-ins.
They are fully as comfortable as they are ugly, and they're damned ugly.
Posted By: jacare Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Best kayaking shoes ever. Drain and clean easily, and float like a bobber. On and off easy too. Call me gay, but I think they're great.
If you use them for boat shoes, you might want to not use the heel straps. They're highly buoyant. If you hit the water, they'll go straight to the top and you'll need to kick them off fast.
Posted By: 19352012 Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
That's so odd how you old guys worry about who is gay. Hey, you can bang any consenting adult you want as far as I care, I believe in the Constitution.
Posted By: Whiptail Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by aalf

You can buy them without holes.

[Linked Image from lh3.googleusercontent.com]
Posted By: Raeford Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by jacare
Best kayaking shoes ever. Drain and clean easily, and float like a bobber. On and off easy too. Call me gay, but I think they're great.

Always wear mine kayaking.
Also for taking the dog out[when shoes are needed]
Posted By: slumlord Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Gawd, I thought old guys with hummingbird feeders were ghey.

Glad I don't own any crocs. lol

Imagine an old guy with both...he's subject to burst into flames at any time.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by BluMtn

You mean wearing comfortable shoes AND driving a Subaru?
Am I the only one that shoots stuff while wearing Crocs? laugh laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Woodhits Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Great for "camp shoes" during a hunt, so long as no one takes a picture.
Posted By: killerv Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
i wonder if one could put some keymod or mlok accessories in the holes of their crocs
My other Crocs...

Dancing Crocs...... laugh

Posted By: RickyD Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19

I picked up a pair at a wholesale outlet for 5 bucks when I had shoulder surgery last February knowing I was going to have trouble putting shoes on. They helped a bunch and now I keep them at the back door in case I want to run outside for something and don't want to mess around with shoes or boots. I don't wear them anywhere else but probably will when knee surgery happens.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Wow! Lotta Croc ads on the right side now. lol

Hope that does't attract lieberals!
Originally Posted by RickyD
Wow! Lotta Croc ads on the right side now. lol

Hope that does't attract lieberals!
VIVA ADBLOCKER!!!
Originally Posted by slumlord

Does someone need a Christmas present? Christmas crocs?
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com][/url]
Posted By: JOG Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by BluMtn

You mean wearing comfortable shoes AND driving a Subaru?

That's exactly how I drove to pick up my daughter last night.
Wasn't sure if I was queer, or lesbo.

Figured I am a man,
And I like p--ntang.

It must balance.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Originally Posted by slumlord

Does someone need a Christmas present? Christmas crocs?

Found them! Merry Christmas Slumlord!
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
My neighbor wears them for damn near everything he does, I may have to get a pair some day. I wear their Santa Cruz loafers and their Walu a lot in the summer or anytime we are going out for dinner/drinks, they are very comfortable shoes.

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Posted By: Okanagan Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

WTG on the bear!

I shot a moose while wearing Crocs. Spotted him across a river from a road, and had to wade some swamp to get a clear shot within range. I had stocking foot chest waders and a pair of Crocs in the pickup, a combo I used for quick launching and landing our boat. Donned the waders and Crocs, slogged over half a mile and shot the bull. Then my partners watching from the mountain above drove to camp to get our boat and came across a lake and river to retrieve the meat, and me.
Posted By: Theeck Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
I have thought about buying a pair for backpack hunting for wearing around the campsite. I considered it because they are supposed to be light. I decided against it though. Too ugly even for the woods.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19

What were you in jail for?
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
This is from the men's section of their website

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Alamosa

[Linked Image]

Is that a green .270 head stamp on them? grin
Posted By: Alamosa Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Checklist for hunting the front range above Boulder: subaru, crocks, .270, Colorado's new legal florescent pink, flat brimmed cap, ... lessee what am I forgetting?
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
My wife has had 4 surgeries in the last 2 years and I noticed that the majority of the surgical staff and docs wore crocs. I tried the ones w/ the leather/velcro strap on her surgeon's recommendation and they are great. Flip Flops are dumb, Crocs are smart.

mike r
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Get the black crocs without holes. It keeps the bugs out.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by Alamosa

[Linked Image]

I’m sure Goosey & Piddler both have a pair of those!
Posted By: hookeye Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
No sandals, flip flops or crocs.
Shoes or barefoot.....no in between.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by ironbender

What were you in jail for?

Arrested by the fashion police
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Nope! 🤠
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
I knew this place was full of pansies and phags but this is rediculous. A man don't wear crocs or flip flops, period. If you need to have why explained to you, you're too far gone for it to make any difference anyways.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Olive drab pair here. Great slippers indoors - and SLIPpers outside if it's wet. Excellent boating shoes (they float) and surprisingly warm. When the bottoms wear slick, you can wash them well and then apply lines of hot glue as a retread.

I fail to see how wearing them makes one seem gay, but if wondering who is gay is in the front of your mind, maybe that's your tendency.

If it is my boat Crocs are banned outside the cabin. They are incredibly slick and I have seen two people fall overboard wearing them.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19

Not gay.

But twenty bucks is twenty bucks.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
In Alaska, that's a very prudent and reasonable rule. I admit that worn Crocs can be slick, especially on wet, mossy ramps or bloody decks. Then again, wet, mossy ramps are slicker than snot in the bathtub all on their own!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Mucks are the ugliest shoe I'll agree to wear.

I spent 40 years in a college town. The only people you see wearing Crocs there was Lesbians with flat top hair cuts and old fatass hippie men that were bald on top of their head but had spent the last 25 years cultivating a pony tail out of that schitt that reasonable men shave off of their neck every third shower.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
In Alaska, that's a very prudent and reasonable rule. I admit that worn Crocs can be slick, especially on wet, mossy ramps or bloody decks. Then again, wet, mossy ramps are slicker than snot in the bathtub all on their own!

Don't get me wrong, I love them for backpack hunts and general running around...
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
It may be different elsewhere,....but a man wearing Crocs around here is sending the message that he generally considers himself hetero,...but he's open for discussion on the matter.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It may be different elsewhere,....but a man wearing Crocs around here is sending the message that he generally considers himself hetero,...but he's open for discussion on the matter.

You and blackfart think on the same plane.

mike r
Posted By: Quak Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
They are great for bumming around a boat or getting back and forth to the truck/garage etc. Like flip flops for men who don't suck pecker for fun and or money LOL

Do i wear them out? No...leather boots or athletic shoes get the nod for me.
Posted By: Okanagan Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

If it is my boat Crocs are banned outside the cabin. They are incredibly slick and I have seen two people fall overboard wearing them.

Ditto that. Slickest shoes I've ever worn. I like them for midnight pee breaks out of a tent and getting out of boots at camp but have quit wading or walking wet ground, wet wood or snow with them.
Originally Posted by Okanagan

Ditto that. Slickest shoes I've ever worn. I like them for midnight pee breaks out of a tent and getting out of boots at camp but have quit wading or walking wet ground, wet wood or snow with them.

While that is certainly true of the originals and those which still have no type of hard plastic sole inserts, those Crocs with soles of a different material IME as as good as anything else on wet surfaces, likewise their "Whitewater" sandals that are designed to be used wet.
Posted By: RMerta Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/08/19
What if you don’t look down?
Originally Posted by Okanagan

Yeah, I just use 'em to wear around while having coffee in my robe around here. Taking the dogs out, etc. If I see something that needs shot in the middle of the night, or early in the morning, chances are, I have my Crocs on.

But I don't wear them into town, or entertain company with them on. laugh

They are house shoes, or camp shoes. Thank God I don't concern myself with what other grown men may choose to wear as house shoes...
Posted By: champlain_islander Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
I wear them and don't care how they look. I wear them around my beach and use them as water shoes to protect my feet from sharp zebra muscles. Real handy on my fishing boat. Cool in the summer, water doesn't hurt them and they give a good enough grip.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I wear them and don't care how they look. I wear them around my beach and use them as water shoes to protect my feet from sharp zebra muscles. Real handy on my fishing boat. Cool in the summer, water doesn't hurt them and they give a good enough grip.

The soft-soled originals don't work worth squat on stopping mesquite thorns, the thorns just go right on through, the Croc holding the thorn steady while it sticks you crazy The hard plastic sole insert versions are a bit better in that regard.

Neither prob'ly works a damn against snakes. I wore 'em for years anyway.
Posted By: colodog Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
They aren't sexy but they are nice for camp shoes after miles in my boots chasing elk and for driving the truck back home.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19

Hey! It was tough both times.
Posted By: Idaho1945 Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
I wear them all the time & I've taken several animals with my revolvers while wearing them. Why would someone else give a rats as# what someone else wears on his feet? You if don't like it, don't look. I see a lot of big old fat boys wearing overalls but it doesn't bother me one bit, probably not wearing underwear either, do you think I care........ Wear what you want.

Dick
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
Ya'll turned into a bunch of pickle pounders!

This website has gone to hell!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
tell em Sam!
Richard, of course I'm just kidding around.....grin
Posted By: kingston Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
When's your wife get home?

You didn't buy enough beer and beef jerky for another week.
Brian, she flies into Billings tomorrow but has a 320 mile drive home on Sunday.

Supposed to be a little snow storm Saturday night.

Out in CA visiting her family.

Trust me dude, unless my homies make a sneak attack their is plenty of beer and jerky for me and the dogs.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
You all don't know ugly footwear.

Sunday I grabbed my church shoes out of the closet,
set one on the shoe rack by the door as I put the right on.
Grabbed the left, finished and off we went.

Stopped at Mom and Dad's after church, and Dad started laughing.
I had a right dress shoe, and a left low work boot.
Black and dirty brown(with steel toe).

Stopped for dinner, our daughter was the waitress.
She about died when her Mom mentioned my feet,
then she brought the whole staff around to see my footwear.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
Learn to cook.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Brian, she flies into Billings tomorrow but has a 320 mile drive home on Sunday.

Supposed to be a little snow storm Saturday night.

Out in CA visiting her family.

Trust me dude, unless my homies make a sneak attack their is plenty of beer and jerky for me and the dogs.

A 320 mile drive from the airport!!!! JFC.. It's too bad she doesn't fit in an Amazon box!

I'd drop in, but there's no way I'd make it there before she does.
Hey man, we use the Am Ex card for almost everything, build up 'points' and the plane tickets were basically free.

Isolated barren tundra bro.....grin
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
I love my Crocs!
They live by the back door. Easy access for letting dogs out, trip out to the truck, garbage, etc....They’re my pool/shower shoes for swim days at the Y as well.

Don’t give a fugg.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
I have never before been called a pickle pounder. Sammo gets the day's award for originality. That award is listening to your wife telling you every detail of her journeygrin

mike r
Okay, if, AND big if, if I didn't already have two pairs of stylish house and patio slippers then slight chance I'd slum Crocs.

[Linked Image from i37.photobucket.com]
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
Socks.

Cheaper than slipper or crocs.....and you was wearing them already anyways......
Haha! Sam walks his boots over......
Keepin' that oil warm cuzzin'...

lol
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Hey man, we use the Am Ex card for almost everything, build up 'points' and the plane tickets were basically free.

Isolated barren tundra bro.....grin

I used AMEX for years for both personal and business. I've since switched to a cash back card from the Alliant Credit Union. It's a no BS cash back card that pay's 2.5% on everything (3%) for the first year. I couldn't be more satisfied.

https://www.alliantcreditunion.org/bank/visa-signature-card
Yeah. That JD oil comes thick.

Also pours outta the pail blacker'n Toby's ass!
I've never seen Vans in EEE.
Posted By: savage24 Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
I own a pair of Crocs (and drive a fuggin Subaru).😀

Crocs are the ultimate bicycle touring shoe - for time off the bike of course, not for riding.

1. They weigh almost nothing.
2. Rain or shine, they can hang off the back of your panniers while riding so they don’t take up any room inside.
3. They can double as shower shoes.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
Originally Posted by savage24

Crocs are the ultimate bicycle touring shoe - for time off the bike of course, not for riding.

2. Rain or shine, they can hang off the back of your panniers while riding so they don’t take up any room inside.

I toured in mine, twice, 2,750 miles total.
Originally Posted by savage24

Am I the only one who feels that leaving the part about the bicycle out of the first line was a bit deceptive?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Socks.

Cheaper than slipper or crocs.....and you was wearing them already anyways......

You need to buy better socks.
Redwing cotton socks.

Best in the business.
For poor farmers.
Posted By: dan_oz Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
I recently bought a new pair of Crocs, because I've nearly worn right though the old ones. They are perfect for days like today - warm and sunny and I just want something on my feet for when I go out into the garden. The ground's too hot for bare feet and I can't be bothered with anything that I need to do up.
You haven't lived.

My new favorite and made in the USA.

https://www.sierra.com/point6-heavy-cushion-core-trekking-socks-merino-wool-crew-for-men-and-women~p~810af/?filterString=s~point6-socks-men%2F

https://point6.com/collections/men/products/copy-of-trekking-tech-heavy-crew?variant=40693980550
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
Sloggers for me. Slippery bastids on frosty grass though, so I usually slip on the romeos without socks in the morning.

No socks on my feet all day today. Walked 2.5 miles with my wife and dogs on the dirt road out the end of our road. Probably slipped my sandals off for about a 1/4 mile too, just to get dirt on my feet. Now that the temps are right for walking, no hot dirt and the stickers are all gone, I try to do a little bit to toughen up the soles every week. Paved trail at the refuge works too. Gotta navigate the goose and coyote crap there though. Cowpies on the dirt road are easier to notice.

Geno

PS. I may have to look into a pair of them Vans with no laces like Sam's though, they look comfy and handy.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
I put on a pair of my wife's old bright colored 'crocks' to run down the basement and fix something
one cold sub-zero night last winter.

I needed some parts so I hopped into my car and drove to Menards. I thought people were acting
a little goofy while I buzzed through the aisles. When I got to the checkout, this little foreign
girl, wearing a scarf, just stared at me while pointing at my feet in complete bewilderment.

I did my best to claim insanity and checked out. I went home wanting to share my amusing experience
with my wife - She took one look at my shoes and didn't want to hear any of it! - PERIOD! - EVER!
Posted By: Azshooter Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
These shoes were the demise of my elderly friend Don. He took a step out of his car and did the banana peel fall. Broke his femur near hip. Had to have a pin placed in bone. Got a bone infection which flared up the rest of his life. He was 80 when it happened and he left us at 90. Sure something will get us eventually. BUT those crocks IMO were his early demise with infections so bad he was hospitalized for 6 weeks at at time to get the infection under control. I was never one to wear sandals, flip flops etc. I wear shoes with good support with full coverage for toes regardless of the situation.
Posted By: champlain_islander Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
Yes they are slippery especially when walking on smooth wet surfaces. I had a pair on when shopping at a Gander Mt store in Plattsburgh NY. I could hear some thunder and when I left the store it had been raining real hard and the road was soaked. When I walked out the door I was on top of an area painted with white traffic stripes showing the entrance to the store. I took a step and my feet went right out from under me. My crocs were old and most of the tread had been worn off. I went to a neighboring store and bought a new pair. The old ones now stay in my fishing boat
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19
bought a pair years ago. They are probably still in the back of the closet. I never found them comfortable enough to wear. The size was wrong. 13 was too small.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Wearing Crocs - 11/09/19

Funny line...when Carolla used it in his act.
© 24hourcampfire