Home
That she will start crying, slobbering, blubbering, like a snot nosed kid, and start talking in that whiny "hurt little girl" voice?

Just like Christine Ballsy Ford did at the Kavanaugh hearings?

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin
Yes she will. She will attain the cherished status for Libs, if she starts crying that means she is a VICTIM.
And that mean Donny Trump is a bully.

Libs love this crap.
Sucker bet. It's all about the "drama" and none of the facts.
Oh yeah. Many old Trump fired her and she din do nuffin and she's starving on the streets.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Libs love crap.
fixt.
wink
She sucked and got fired. Perhaps she wouldn't have been fired if she sucked.....LOL
If that's what shiff head told her to do, then yes.
Second generation Russian spy.

Kick her deep state Commie ass to the curb.

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]
Maybe JJ should bring one of Pocahontas' Tear Mugs for the poor mistreated turncoat.
There will be much gnashing of teeth and tearing of clothes.
Nunez & Co will destroy her.
She’s easy to destroy, actually she is irrelevant to the “phone call” as she was let go prior and was in no position of relevance at the time. She offers nothing. On the other hand she knows a lot about the Mr. C (The Blower) and the Bidens that is where I would hit her.
C'mon, give her a break. Not as if she has an axe to grind or anything. [/sarcasm]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That she will start crying, slobbering, blubbering, like a snot nosed kid, and start talking in that whiny "hurt little girl" voice?

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

I think Trump should do a cameo appearance and kick her in the crotch while she's sniveling. smile

Third hand lying chkunt axe-grinder.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

I think Trump should do a cameo appearance and kick her in the crotch while she's sniveling. smile

That's what my daddy used to do if we were whining...

He'd jerk us up, and beat our ass with a belt. "If you are gonna sit there and cry, I'll give you a reason to!" smile

Pretty much learned not to do that.
I don't think she cries and carries on. I think she will try to come across as indignant and claim that she was fired because she was too ethical for Trump. I don't think it's going to work out well for her.

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

He'd jerk us up, and beat our ass with a belt. "If you are gonna sit there and cry, I'll give you a reason to!" smile

Glad i wasnt the only one that had that done to them! Hell in todays world Dad wouldve been locked up at least once a week for "child abuse"
More Foggy Bottom Deep State One World Order scum that has been publicly outted.

Classic though of a Governmental Institution that has continued to be repropagated incestuosly for the last 70 years.
Seems like a top notch public servant that knows her chit. YOu guys, on the other hand, have your heads so far in the sand and it's so obvious, that you've lost all ability to see the truth. I'm starting to wonder if the comments you make and discussions you start are a joke, and maybe I'm taking them seriously when I should just sit back and laugh.
Originally Posted by Prewar70
Seems like a top notch public servant that knows her chit. YOu guys, on the other hand, have your heads so far in the sand and it's so obvious, that you've lost all ability to see the truth. I'm starting to wonder if the comments you make and discussions you start are a joke, and maybe I'm taking them seriously when I should just sit back and laugh.

"Troll, troll. troll your boat..."
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. He had a chance to serve his country and passed with a doctor's note. We can find other people with conservative values that can bring our country together rather than divide it. Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

Says the sage from the liberal heart of Minn-nee-so-ta.
Minneapolis = S.hithole
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American.

lol. you must think we're as stupid as you make out to be.....

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

wait, wasn't it Kavanaugh that teared up? Maybe the ambassador will end up on the Supreme Court.
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. He had a chance to serve his country and passed with a doctor's note. We can find other people with conservative values that can bring our country together rather than divide it. Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

Please do provide grounded/concrete examples, we'd all like to hear/read these.
This looks and feels a lot like Ballsy Ford, chapter two. Questions by Dem staff atty, repeatedly goes to, " how did that make you feel"... blush

Woman scorned by big bully Donald... cry

No mention that those people serve at the pleasure of the President, end of story, period.

TV drama, scripted for dramatic effect. This woman is a hero of the state, wronged by that nasty Donald Trump.

I've heard "how did that make you feel" for the umteenth time, made for TV, a soap opera...

Facts get in the way of a scripted scenario.

You don't need facts...

DF
A gun toting proud American troll- - - - -with 186 posts in the past 15 years! Come talk to my garden- - - -I'll save a fortune on fertilizer!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

wait, wasn't it Kavanaugh that teared up? Maybe the ambassador will end up on the Supreme Court.

Kavanaugh that had a dem prop[multiple ones actually] making 100% unsubstantiated claims against his integrity as a human? Claims that there was no way to shield his young children from hearing/seeing?
I saw a couple of tears of anger, not sure what drugs that you were on??
The Fact is Trump Has brought the country together like no other president has. That's why the media and the democrats are terrified of him. That's why the entire establishment including republicans are terrified. He has done more for the welfare of the country than any other president has. You can tell just how much he has done by how hard the democrats and their media cronies are fighting to get rid of him.

If anyone considers himself a Christian and a Conservative Gun Owner you had better do a hell of a lot of soul searching before you call him a traitor. It's the other way around, the democrats are the traitors and anyone trying to oust the best president we've had to date probably since Lincoln.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

Kavanaugh that had a dem prop[multiple ones actually] making 100% unsubstantiated claims against his integrity as a human? Claims that there was no way to shield his young children from hearing/seeing?

so you're verifying the tears? good, I thought that was what I remembered.
It was already leaked out from when she did her private testimony that she was told by the Ukrainians to watch her back before she got fired. That meant that they getting ready to fire her because she was corrupt in helping Hillary with the Ukrainians affect the election of 2016. It was leaked out that she feared for her life because Trump was going to get her. Instead, he fired her. She'll play the victim.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/t...mony-marie-yovanovitch-today-2019-11-15/

Yovanovitch was removed as ambassador in May after Giuliani and other Trump allies attacked her in television appearances and on Twitter, claiming she was disloyal to the Trump administration and standing in the way of investigations into supposed Ukrainian interference in the 2016 campaign and Burisma, the energy company that had employed Hunter Biden, the former vice president's son.

maybe you ought to read this article about your little darling.

https://spectator.org/did-you-know-this-about-marie-yovanovitch/
Kavanaugh's testimony was hard to watch with all the blubbering and sniveling, it was an embarrassing moment for all men.

Explain to me why you think she is such an upstanding public servant please?

Help me out here.

Cite please for where Trump has put anything ahead of the American people?

I would appreciate it if you could show me, list for me where his actions and the results have been anything but a positive for the heart of this country?
Read bio/resume. Look at her appointments over multiple administrations. LIsten to the testimony, and not just Trump's f'ing tweets.

You are.mentally defective.

And a LIAR to.boot.
Kavanaugh's testimony was hard to watch with all the blubbering and sniveling, it was an embarrassing moment for all men.

You and Syc being such manly men and all.......LMFAO at both of you.

I would like to see your response in front of a kangaroo court with lies on top of lies, scorching your reputation as your family watches.

I'm sure it wasn't a good time for Kavanaugh or his family.

It was a bad time for the nation.

Dems are ruthless demagogues with no feel for justice, just power and dominance regardless of the cost.

DF
I like Trump but they need to take his phone. His tweet during her testimony is going to give them more ammo...
Read bio/resume. Look at her appointments over multiple administrations. LIsten to the testimony, and not just Trump's f'ing tweets.

Your "top notch public servant" has already been proven to perjure herself in her previous testimony.

If your definition of a top notch public servant is one who lies to settle a personal or ideological difference with her boss who happens to have been elected President, then it is you that needs to rethink what your definition of a "top-notch public servant" is.

You do realize, it is her job to be the emissary for our country and promote our foreign policy efforts which are crafted by the elected POTUS? Even if she hates the positions promoted, she has to do her job or quit. Not try to get in the way and submarine those efforts. And as a diplomat, she serves at the pleasure of the POTUS.

So your top-notch public servant is not so much top-notch and a self aggrandizing entrenched bureaucrat.
......that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. ..... Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

If thats your definition of a traitor to the US.
You are one ph-ucked up dude.

dave
Originally Posted by dave7mm
......that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. ..... Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
Record number of regulations eliminated.
Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

If thats your definition of a traitor to the US.
You are one ph-ucked up dude.

dave

Couldnt agree ^^ more. Trump didnt divide the country. The left did. They cant stand him because he isn't part of the crooked swamp.
Well said!!!

You're a lying piece of s h i t.

Tarkario, you're all-in on the right-wing media, that's obvious from your post. Dave7mm, increase the jobs created to 19mm, because Trump stated a few days ago that Ivanka has created 15mm jobs all by her self. Simply amazing

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

There is a yuge (spelled on purpose just to trigger you) difference between tearing up and gobs of hysterical slobbering she demonstrated during the other hearing and being so pissed one tears up On a separate subject, for being a leftist traitor, you sure do post a lot of military stuff...

Who had Trump tweeting to her while she was testifying?
Originally Posted by Steve
Who had Trump tweeting to her while she was testifying?

Would like to know that, myself.

DF
Originally Posted by rte

rte, You know the facts don't matter. He's too far gone!

You're a liar.

So, you are fine with the US giving Ukraine our tax dollars, Zero giving them blankets for defense against Putin, Zero giving Putin Crimea, Ukraine kicking back millions to Joe Biden and Shootem in the Back John Kerry, Iran giving Bidens brother a $1.5 billion sweetheart deal and China giving Hunter a $1.5 billion sweetheart deal?

Bad news for you and your commie cronies is that the hunter has become the hunted. grin

"God fearing, gun toting proud American"

Where do you get this fake profile schist from you pathetic uneducated clown ?

I worked for DOS in the 90's and she was known as an incompetent idiot way over head.I was shocked at the number of Anti American DOS when I worked there.
And to be frank, given the unwatchability of MSM I would just assume read Trumps tweets instead. While they can be childish at times the level of truth in them is superior and entertainment factor off the charts.
Dave7mm, increase the jobs created to 19mm, because Trump stated a few days ago that Ivanka has created 15mm jobs all by her self. Simply amazing

Your commie marxist god, Obongo did a better job?
dave

In the first place, being from Minnesota tou wouldn't know a conservative if you saw one on TV even if labeled.
Second, you may not be a troll (not established yet) but you are a moron.
Third, foreign policy is not established by the State Department. The State Department is there to carry out the President's policy.
Fourth, the President is doing exactly what he said he'd do during his campaign. You had plenty of time to move to Canada if you didn't like it.

That's all for now.

Of course Ford was excellent in your opinion coming forth on a 35+ year old allegation. Doesn’t know where she was, doesn’t know how she got there, doesn’t know who was there, doesn’t know how she got home, but she is sure it was Kavanaugh that violated her. What a hoax set up by dem lawyers and dem senators to smear a great man in front of his family. Why, because he doesn’t subscribe to the murdering of unborn children.

As far as him shedding a tear, he’s human, your comment is subhuman. BTW I’m quite sure your intellect is sub par. The man is considered one of, if not the greatest writers of legal opinion that ever sat on a bench. You’re a joke.
Schiff is a real douche-bag. Just stating the obvious...
Tarkario, you're all-in on the right-wing media, that's obvious from your post. Dave7mm, increase the jobs created to 19mm, because Trump stated a few days ago that Ivanka has created 15mm jobs all by her self. Simply amazing

I am asking you direct questions to try and understand where you are coming from.

And you resort to ad-hominem attacks (or just short of it) rather than respond to my questions.

This lady was found to have perjured herself during her deposition.

Would you care to explain how, in your mind, someone that perjures themselves in order to settle a personal score on her former boss makes her a top-notch public servant.

Would you care to explain how someone that acts all aflutter, exasperated and intimidated by someone stating facts has any business representing our country in foreign affairs?
She will cry on cue.It's in the script.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by rte

rte, You know the facts don't matter. He's too far gone!

That's the very reason I troll him and make no attempt to debate an idiot.
So, Tark, am I to understand from your line of inquiry that you are prejudiced against our wonderful and heroic public servants who are serial liars?

IOW, you possess an unashamed lack of fairness to members of the Dimocommie Corksucker Party.
I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer

I'm betting you're the type to be invited to a gay wedding, and anxiously awaits your turn to kiss the bride.
We wouldn't be talking about the Democrat's dog and pony show if Trump had not made that stupid phone call. That's what pizzes me off about this more than anything else........he had ZERO need to do it. It accomplished nothing, except to give the Democrats an excuse to do what they're doing. Even if Ukraine had said, yes, here is dirt on the Bidens, what do you think would have come of it........NOTHING. No Democrat, especially one like Biden is going to be prosecuted for anything. Trump is not stupid, he has to know this, and he has to know that anything he does that is the least bit out of line is going to bring the Democrats and the media down on him.

If he had to call some foreign country, I'd much rather he'd called up the Mexican president and read him the riot act over Mexico doing nothing to stop the illegal immigration from their country. At least that is something that would be worthwhile, not something concerning ole dumbazz Joe Biden.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

so you're verifying the tears? good, I thought that was what I remembered.

So can you verify if the Ballsy Ford cried as well?
Originally Posted by JamesJr
We wouldn't be talking about the Democrat's dog and pony show if Trump had not made that stupid phone call. That's what pizzes me off about this more than anything else........he had ZERO need to do it. It accomplished nothing, except to give the Democrats an excuse to do what they're doing. Even if Ukraine had said, yes, here is dirt on the Bidens, what do you think would have come of it........NOTHING. No Democrat, especially one like Biden is going to be prosecuted for anything. Trump is not stupid, he has to know this, and he has to know that anything he does that is the least bit out of line is going to bring the Democrats and the media down on him. If he had to call some foreign country, I'd much rather he'd called up the Mexican president and read him the riot act over Mexico doing nothing to stop the illegal immigration from their country. At least that is something that would be worthwhile, not something concerning ole dumbazz Joe Biden

You're an idiot.

Go back to your KKK .

I have 2 question are you retarded? Are you getting state assistance for being retarded? Cause it sounds like you are retarded..
Originally Posted by 79S

I have 2 question are you retarded? Are you getting state assistance for being retarded? Cause it sounds like you are retarded..

Well, he didn't ask us to look at the resume of Hillary or Zero. grin
Originally Posted by WTF
There will be much gnashing of teeth and tearing of clothes.
Nunez & Co will destroy her.

Not a good idea with elections less than a year off. Just show where she is wrong respectfully. It shouldn't be hard to do.

Also, she's a smart cookie, not like the blithering idiot Ford.

Use tact to impeach her testimony.
Elise Stefanik makes shifty shiff squirm.. I love it.

Also most all liberals hate guns, but the ones that dont seem to love model 70’s. What’s up with that? 🤔

Sorry Jorge
It's hard to pay attention to this mess but it seems they think Trump should be impeached because it was mean of Trump to reassign her. (Was not fired, still an employee of state in a plum position.)

Originally Posted by Tarkio

I am asking you direct questions to try and understand where you are coming from.

And you resort to ad-hominem attacks (or just short of it) rather than respond to my questions.

This lady was found to have perjured herself during her deposition.

Would you care to explain how, in your mind, someone that perjures themselves in order to settle a personal score on her former boss makes her a top-notch public servant.

Would you care to explain how someone that acts all aflutter, exasperated and intimidated by someone stating facts has any business representing our country in foreign affairs?

I note that you have not responded.

Do you not see how your ridiculous attempt at talking at the adult table has gone awry???

You do not have the depth or knowledge to carry on a real discussion obviously.

All you have are ad hominem attacks and enough emotions to compete with a sorority when it's "that time of the month".

You want to discuss facts and reality, come back to the table later after you have your emotions in check. Maybe you need to reorganize your notes from democratic undergound first???
So, Barry, what are the odds the shafted Marie Yovanovitch is the real Whistleblower?
Does anyone know if Jim Jordan is to question her today?
Tarkio, it's difficult to have any kind of meaningful debate on an electronic forum. Especially, when you have to sift through the "retarded" and "gay" comments. They do make me laugh though, because I try to imagine what the person is like making the comments. To your one point about Yovanovitch perjuring herself, her integrity hasn't been brought into question during these public hearings.
And besides old model 70s, I like model 21s, 42s, AR10s, BRNOs, and the 280 Ackley
Tarkio, it's difficult to have any kind of meaningful debate on an electronic forum. Especially, when you have to sift through the "retarded" and "gay" comments. They do make me laugh though, because I try to imagine what the person is like making the comments. To your one point about Yovanovitch perjuring herself, her integrity hasn't been brought into question during these public hearings.

I didn't ask you about the proceedings.

I asked how YOU can assign this woman the mantle of "top notch public servant" when it is a fact she perjured herself during the depositions held preceeding these public hearings.

And so the above comment of yours was in fact, a troll by your own admission.

I base this on your retreat to saying it is difficult to have a meaningful discussion.

So you threw this out there simply to stir the schidt pot?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, Barry, what are the odds the shafted Marie Yovanovitch is the real Whistleblower?

She did not look up when the Ohio Sen read the articles of law re Whistleblowers as she showed unusualbody language of discomfort and maybe some embarrassment. He also read the law re whistle blowers being required to appear before an impeachment investigation committee.
And besides old model 70s, I like model 21s, 42s, AR10s, BRNOs, and the 280 Ackley

Diddler, is that ewe?
And besides old model 70s, I like little boys, goats, sheep, and other animals.

I don't think I'd said that... whistle
Tarkio I do not see where she lied under oath during closed door testimony, it's debatable, and it doesn't seem to be an issue during these proceedings from any of the GOP questions. So if the GOP isn't bringing it up, I suspect we the people don't have the full story
Originally Posted by Tarkio

And so the above comment of yours was in fact, a troll by your own admission.

I base this on your retreat to saying it is difficult to have a meaningful discussion.

So you threw this out there simply to stir the schidt pot?

PW70, You see Tarkio's post above and how he is able to 'sift' through all of the other posts and rise above all of the chaff and ask pointed questions.
You clearly planted yourself in the 'chaff' on multiple occasions.

Yes. The Rs were much too hard on questioning mz Ford.
Tarkio I do not see where she lied under oath during closed door testimony, it's debatable, and it doesn't seem to be an issue during these proceedings from any of the GOP questions. So if the GOP isn't bringing it up, I suspect we the people don't have the full story

Kind of hard for Rs to bring things up when they cant call their own witnesses for this dog show dont you think, mr con servative?
What do you suppose the purpose was of the smear campaign by Trump and associates, of Amassador Yovanovitch? Why not just remove her?
What do you suppose the purpose was of the smear campaign by Trump and associates, of Amassador Yovanovitch? Why not just remove her?

Because it’s Trump.

Why does this keep surprising people? I’m glad we have a President that doesn’t sit at a podium and spew feel good BS when all he really wants to do is call someone useless.. it’s refreshing.

Probably the same reason you smeared Trump earlier in this same thread, dickhead.
Whoa, so testimony was just presented showing about 15 instances of shiftless Schifty reporting he would have the whistleblower come forward and testify.

Lying schiett.
Those were facts, not smears.
Originally Posted by rosco1
Elise Stefanik makes shifty shiff squirm

One for the archives
[Linked Image from i540.photobucket.com]
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by JamesJr
We wouldn't be talking about the Democrat's dog and pony show if Trump had not made that stupid phone call. That's what pizzes me off about this more than anything else........he had ZERO need to do it. It accomplished nothing, except to give the Democrats an excuse to do what they're doing. Even if Ukraine had said, yes, here is dirt on the Bidens, what do you think would have come of it........NOTHING. No Democrat, especially one like Biden is going to be prosecuted for anything. Trump is not stupid, he has to know this, and he has to know that anything he does that is the least bit out of line is going to bring the Democrats and the media down on him. If he had to call some foreign country, I'd much rather he'd called up the Mexican president and read him the riot act over Mexico doing nothing to stop the illegal immigration from their country. At least that is something that would be worthwhile, not something concerning ole dumbazz Joe Biden

You're an idiot.

Go back to your KKK .

Give me your address and I'll see if the local "boys" can come and visit you.........lol.
Just throwing out a question - If the good ambassador was so effective at fighting corruption in the Ukraine, why was the Board of Directors considered so corrupt, as a generally known quantity? What did she do about it?
Elise Stefanik makes shifty shiff squirm

One for the archives
[Linked Image from i540.photobucket.com]

That was a very upsetting 5min for Adam Schiff..followed up by Jim Jordan lmao !
Deltakid, a simple answer bc I'm no expert but it takes time and several administrations if you look back over the history of the Ukraine.
I think they'll impeach Trump because he hurt her feelings.
Obama sits back and watches his ambassador murdered by an angry mob, lies about it, criticized the Hero's that tried to save the ambassador, costs them their jobs, then they put the guy in jail that made the video they tried to lie and blame it all on.

Nothing happens to Obama but if Trump hurts this ladies feelers he's toast.

If it was an actual trial and Trump or his team said something negative about her performance would that be voter intimidation? Can someone not call out their accusers or point out some of what they perceive are their failings without it being intimidation?

The telling point of the whole thing was the excitement on the dems faces when they saw Trumps tweet this morning. It was like great we finally have something. It showed to me that even they knew they had nothing before then.

Bb
"If it was an actual trial and Trump or his team said something negative about her performance would that be voter intimidation? Can someone not call out their accusers or point out some of what they perceive are their failings without it being intimidation?"

Not when Schiff feels he is judge/Jury/Exicutioner
Notice how quick Shiff was to shut down several republicans while they were trying to make a point.

Bb
This women has zero to offer in an impeachment hearing of a POTUS. Her feelings were hurt. WTF does that have to do with removing a sitting President. Schiff throwing schitt at the wall, guess what, nothing’s sticking.
WTF does that have to do with removing a sitting President.

Its about pissing on Trump and his voters. Nothing more
There ain't enough red hair dye in the world to give that beeyotch "arificial intelligence"!
And besides old model 70s, I like little boys, goats, sheep, and other animals.

I don't think I'd said that... whistle

Hahahaha.

It's funny that the dimocrap just asked her if Trump should have had her back on this. She said yes.

Yeah, like Jim Jordan had just showed she didnt have his back.

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

That did not happen this morning...just the opposite...

I've not seen anyone better standing in line for the job.
Had he not won, Clinton would be President.
Originally Posted by yukon254
I like Trump but they need to take his phone. His tweet during her testimony is going to give them more ammo...

Not really.
He had no expectations she would hear it while testifying.
Did you see her continuously nodding her head in agreement as Chitt for brains closed out the meeting with his lying ass accusations?
Originally Posted by Snyper

Not really.

I'm glad he did Tweet.

Perhaps they should have allowed for DUE PROCESS and the ability to defend himself, instead of secret basement meetings in the House chambers where no republicans are allowed in.

He should Tweet more than he has. Call them what they are... The Deep State Coup!

He should also publicly tell them to GFT.

Not really.

It was noticed and commented on during and after the hearing in regards to "intimidation" or "witness tampering".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...anovitch-could-be-article-of-impeachment

Fox News host Bret Baier said Friday that President Trump's tweet criticizing former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was "adding an article of impeachment real-time."

"That was a turning point in this hearing so far," Baier said on Twitter of Trump's tweet.

"She was already a sympathetic witness & the President’s tweet ripping her allowed Schiff to point it out real time characterizing it as witness tampering or intimidation -adding an article of impeachment real-time," he added.

Check your 401k, your tax deductions, your property value, value of American goods versus Imports, USA energy Independence, USA net exporter of energy, border integrity, unemployment gains across the board, winning the war on terrorism, ISIS defeat, American manufacturing, pride of ownership, technological advancement, our military rebuilt and restructured, etc.

You may have been on this board a while but that doesn't prove you know a damn thing about what's going on in this country.

You need a nap to clear the fog.

Then... WAKE THE PHUGK UP.

There's only hearsay evidence that even happened.

Minnysoda!

Who woulda thunk it??

AOC Voter!
Originally Posted by Squidge

Not really.

It was noticed and commented on during and after the hearing in regards to "intimidation" or "witness tampering".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...anovitch-could-be-article-of-impeachment

Fox News host Bret Baier said Friday that President Trump's tweet criticizing former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was "adding an article of impeachment real-time."

"That was a turning point in this hearing so far," Baier said on Twitter of Trump's tweet.

"She was already a sympathetic witness & the President’s tweet ripping her allowed Schiff to point it out real time characterizing it as witness tampering or intimidation -adding an article of impeachment real-time," he added.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump had no reason to think she would hear about his Tweet while she was testifying. No one should be checking their phones during the proceedings.

It can't be "witness tampering" when the witness shouldn't have been able to hear it at all.

They are (supposed to be) there to find the truth
Originally Posted by deltakid
Just throwing out a question - If the good ambassador was so effective at fighting corruption in the Ukraine, why was the Board of Directors considered so corrupt, as a generally known quantity? What did she do about it?

She also made it sound so important to get them their javelins quickly. Under Obama she never acted interested in getting them any weapons.

What obama did to turn his back on Ukraine while Putin had his way with them, after the agreements we made with them when they gave up there nukes, was criminal. O let the Russians totally have their way with him for 8 years like Rahm in a Chicago bath house.

Bb

That doesn't change the fact that Trump had no reason to think she would hear about his Tweet while she was testifying. No one should be checking their phones during the proceedings.

It can't be "witness tampering" when the witness shouldn't have been able to hear it at all.

I doubt she follows Trump on Twitter. Remember, she is politically neutral and eschews politics.

Trump's "expectation" doesn't change the fact that she did hear about it and was asked to respond to it during the hearing. Trump's tweet will be the big item from today's testimony and was likely ill advised.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ump-tweets-at-hearing-says-hes-trying-to

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch responded in real time to tweets from President Trump denigrating her as she testified in a House impeachment hearing, stating that they were meant to intimidate her.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) offered Yovanovitch the chance to respond to Trump after he paused her dramatic testimony to read Trump's tweet.

Because it’s Trump.

Why does this keep surprising people? I’m glad we have a President that doesn’t sit at a podium and spew feel good BS when all he really wants to do STAB US IN THE BACK AS ZERO DID.
FXT

Telling the truth pisses lying dimocraps and rino "conservatives" like preww2 off. Zero was such a nice, well spoken lying traitor. grin

Trump's "expectation" doesn't change the fact that she did hear about it and was asked to respond to it during the hearing. Trump's tweet will be the big item from today's testimony and was likely ill advised.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch responded in real time to tweets from President Trump denigrating her as she testified in a House impeachment hearing, stating that they were meant to intimidate her.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) offered Yovanovitch the chance to respond to Trump after he paused her dramatic testimony to read Trump's tweet.

Trumps tweets are the only way he has to fight back against the lies about him.... this is why and how he got elected...

This is what fighting back looks like...... suck it up buttercup...
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

Minnysoda!

Who woulda thunk it??

AOC Voter!

Pssssst
AOC is NY not MN
Top notch public servant my ass. She had one job and effed it up. POTUS sets foreign policy. The state department carries it out. That is their job period. If you can't get on board with the boss, then resign. Buh bye. If she wants to set policy, make the case to the people and get elected president. Otherwise, shut the hell up and do your damn job.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Trumps tweets are the only way he has to fight back against the lies about him.... this is why and how he got elected...

Here is what Ken Starr said on Fox today "buttercup".

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-marie-yovanovitch-ken-starr/2019/11/15/id/941914/

"I must say the president was not advised by counsel in deciding to do this tweet,” Starr, who investigated former President Bill Clinton during his presidency, said to anchor Bill Hemmer during the network’s coverage of the hearing, which was a part of the ongoing House impeachment inquiry. “Extraordinarily poor judgment.”

He added, “The president frequently says ‘I follow my instincts.’ Sometimes we have to control our instincts, so obviously I think this is quite injurious.”

The former U.S. Solicitor General added, “I don’t think it rises to the level of intimidation of a witness, but I think that’s the way it’s going to be characterized.”

He went on to say that Yovanovitch was “a very powerful, persuasive witness,” before adding, “but she has just one perspective.”

Starr said later, “I would rise above the tweet, ignore it. It’s not going to go away. But there is no way to put lipstick on this porcine situation. So, I think, get that behind us.”
Squidge, I know you won't ever see facts, but the fact is, Trump is being Railroaded without due process.

That's the bottom line.

I'd be sending chitty little tweets if I were being railroaded the past 3 years too.

I'd jab those bastards in the eye every chance I got.
Like ^^^^^

Exactly. He's fighting back with the only platform he has.

I think he should start doing Oval Office addresses, like Reagan.

Here is what Ken Start said on Fox today "buttercup".

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/donald-trump-marie-yovanovitch-ken-starr/2019/11/15/id/941914/

"I must say the president was not advised by counsel in deciding to do this tweet,” Starr, who investigated former President Bill Clinton during his presidency, said to anchor Bill Hemmer during the network’s coverage of the hearing, which was a part of the ongoing House impeachment inquiry. “Extraordinarily poor judgment.”

He added, “The president frequently says ‘I follow my instincts.’ Sometimes we have to control our instincts, so obviously I think this is quite injurious.”

The former U.S. Solicitor General added, “I don’t think it rises to the level of intimidation of a witness, but I think that’s the way it’s going to be characterized.”

He went on to say that Yovanovitch was “a very powerful, persuasive witness,” before adding, “but she has just one perspective.”

Starr said later, “I would rise above the tweet, ignore it. It’s not going to go away. But there is no way to put lipstick on this porcine situation. So, I think, get that behind us.”

Yep I read Ken Starr's comments... the context was regarding the political arena...... try to keep up... wink
Squidge, I know you won't ever see facts, but the fact is, Trump is being Railroaded without due process.

That's the bottom line.

I'd be sending chitty little tweets if I were being railroaded the past 3 years too.

I'd jab those bastards in the eye every chance I got.

Thumb.. Thumb in the eye. smile
politics is a hard game . if you aint got the balls to play the game get out .D J T has the balls to be a hard ass .he did not start this crap but he has we the people behind him to finish it that winny ass bitch and the rest of the dimishitts think we the people cave they are stupid . I like mackysagebrush line the chair is no longer against the wall !!!! rant over
I'm tired of this "heroic, selfless diplomats serving the America people" bullchit. Everyone of them have it made with a plum job.

They work cushy jobs for the government with excellent pay and lifetime benefits while traveling the world on the taxpayers dime.

They're not "serving" anybody but themselves as evidenced by recent testimony in this farce of an impeachment inquiry.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'm tired of this "heroic, selfless diplomats serving the America people" bullchit. Everyone of them have it made with a plum job.

They work cushy jobs for the government with excellent pay and lifetime benefits while traveling the world on the taxpayers dime.

They're not "serving" anybody but themselves as evidenced by recent testimony in this farce of an impeachment inquiry.

Precisely. Then act like they’re owed something when they get fired . Like a job at a university...

Yep I read Ken Starr's comments... the context was regarding the political arena...... try to keep up... wink

Yep, in the context of the political arena it was likely "Extraordinarily poor judgment”, which is why I stated previously that the tweet was ill advised. Anything you say, can and will be used against you.

She's a jilted employee and wants to get even.

She has no credibility.

You don't know what the phffukk you are babbling about.

Amen brother, amen.

We have the best economy in the WORLD. The military has been rebuilt after Barry damn near wrecked it, and is no doubt good enough to take on the world if needed. Unemployment in general is the lowest in 50 years. For Blacks and Hispanics unemployment is the lowest since we began keeping records. We are energy independent for the first time in many decades. The wall IS GOING UP. President Trump is negotiating GREAT deals for us in trade with other countries. He keeps winning and winning despite fighting the treasonous left and their masters in the lamestream press for the last 3 phfffuking years. He is keeping his campaign promises, unlike ANY President in my memory and I'm 60. Damn...what else do the never-Trumpers want?
Yovanovitch was fired for cause.

"In this clip, Solomon breaks down the timeline. Starting last year, several Ukraine officials working under Prosecutor General Lutsenko raised alarms concerning Yovanovitch's conduct, saying not only was she meddling in Ukraine domestic affairs, trying to control who the government there could and couldn't prosecute, but that former Vice President Joe Biden was also up to something fishy concerning his son, Hunter, and Ukrainian gas company Burisma. But when they tried to bring it to the attention of American politicians, Yovanovitch blocked their visa applications from ever going further than her desk.

"There were three waves of concern expressed by Ukrainian authorities including the prosecutors and other officials. In May of 2018, then-House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions, Republican from Texas and one of the most powerful chairmen in all of Congress at the time, he made a trip over to the Ukraine. He came back and wrote a letter to the brand-new Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and he said, 'I have heard some deeply troubling reports from both Ukrainians and Americans, that our ambassador is bad-mouthing President Trump, and I think you should recall her.' That was the first time that Ukrainians on the ground raised concerns that they saw the ambassador engaged in inappropriate behavior, interfering investigations, that sort of stuff," Solomon explained."
John Soloman on Ukraine - The Blaze
Originally Posted by 12344mag

She has no credibility.

And on top of that she has nothing to offer the dems besides adding to the clown show.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
Top notch public servant my ass. She had one job and effed it up. POTUS sets foreign policy. The state department carries it out. That is their job period. If you can't get on board with the boss, then resign. Buh bye. If she wants to set policy, make the case to the people and get elected president. Otherwise, shut the hell up and do your damn job.

Amen!

Good post Sir!👍

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

I got the same treatment if I ever dared to whine. 😬
"Why, Get TRUMP! What ever it takes!

Not really.

I'm glad he did Tweet.

Perhaps they should have allowed for DUE PROCESS and the ability to defend himself, instead of secret basement meetings in the House chambers where no republicans are allowed in.

He should Tweet more than he has. Call them what they are... The Deep State Coup!

He should also publicly tell them to GFT.

Yep!!!

She has no credibility.

PREZACTLY!

Yep, in the context of the political arena it was likely "Extraordinarily poor judgment”, which is why I stated previously that the tweet was ill advised. Anything you say, can and will be used against you.

Nothin like a good bitch slap, ta make the hos jump.

Always fun ta watch.

You are a true dumb schiff. Amazing.
Looks to me like she was on the take like the Bidens and a few others, and Trump knew about it. Guliani was sent to find and ferret out corruption and clean it out, and took her away from the cookie jar. She will be lucky to avoid jail. Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and Zelinski knows it--and approves of it. The swamp critters aren't just in the U.S.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

She has no credibility.

PREZACTLY!

Hey, there was nothing to be concerned about when Biden told them to fire the investigator of Hunter in order to get the $1,000,000,000. That was just business as usual. So was Hunter getting $87,000 a month. Just ask any lying corksucker, like Preww2.

No one asks why Joe would squelch that if Hunter was on the level.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Oh yeah. Many old Trump fired her and she din do nuffin and she's starving on the streets.

Maybe as I heard today she should have been at a Human Resources Dept meeting. Her situation has nothing to do with an impeachment hearing .
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Looks to me like she was on the take like the Bidens and a few others, and Trump knew about it. Guliani was sent to find and ferret out corruption and clean it out, and took her away from the cookie jar. She will be lucky to avoid jail. Trump knows exactly what he is doing, and Zelinski knows it--and approves of it. The swamp critters aren't just in the U.S.

Yep

The networks wouldn’t cover it, not even a Fox.

The GOP CAN'T bring anything up... yet.

There's a giant turd with a gavel in its hand preventing that right now.
Originally Posted by steve4102

The networks wouldn’t cover it, not even a Fox.

Screw Faux.

Hardly anybody left worth watching or listening to there.
Fox News keeps putting Ken Starr on as a contributor, and he is always criticizing and giving Donaldus Magnus advice. He timidly talking about how Trump was making a huge blunder in tweeting during the hearings about the poor performance of his turncoat Ambassador-ette. He adjured Trump to quit tweeting. This criticism from a mouse-man who was eviscerated by the media and never defended himself.
Fox News keeps putting Ken Starr on as a contributor, and he is always criticizing and giving Donaldus Magnus advice. He timidly talking about how Trump was making a huge blunder in tweeting during the hearings about the poor performance of his turncoat Ambassador-ette. He adjured Trump to quit tweeting. This criticism from a mouse-man who was eviscerated by the media and never defended himself.

One America News had Rudy Guliani on the phone yesterday. Yavonovich's embassy was laughingly and commonly referred to as "Hillary Campaign HQ." She also had a big victory party planned using embassy property for the day following the election. The Rudy topped it off, saying he had 5 witnesses ready to testify that Yavonovich was doing favors for a company in Ukraine owned by George Soros. So, it appears she was past deep state and a minion of the Clinton crime family.
The pièce de résistance, for me, was when the camera showed her nodding in agreement with all the false accusations and conclusions Chitty chit for brains Schiff was spouty at the very end when he was closing the hearings for the day. Then she struts out, to a standing ovation of all the demonrats in the room.

"Marie Yovanovitch Admits There Was No Crime, No Bribery From Trump On Ukraine"

In the end, just another nothing burger witness.

From The Federalist

MM

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
"Marie Yovanovitch Admits There Was No Crime, No Bribery From Trump On Ukraine"

From The Federalist

MM

We all know that. Schitt For Brains Schiff knows that. Everyone knows that.

Nothing more than an ILLEGAL COUP against Trump! 😡
Originally Posted by flintlocke
One America News had Rudy Guliani on the phone yesterday. Yavonovich's embassy was laughingly and commonly referred to as "Hillary Campaign HQ." She also had a big victory party planned using embassy property for the day following the election. The Rudy topped it off, saying he had 5 witnesses ready to testify that Yavonovich was doing favors for a company in Ukraine owned by George Soros. So, it appears she was past deep state and a minion of the Clinton crime family.

Yep. Deep State Operative placed there by Soros, Clinton, & Obama. Bitch should be hung for Treason 😡
"Caedit Eos!"
Just when all hope was lost, I understand the Dems have a state dept operative who actually "overheard" the conversation between Sondland and Trump that proved the quid pro quo/bribery. Will wonders never cease?
© 24hourcampfire