-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WTF does that have to do with removing a sitting President.

Its about pissing on Trump and his voters. Nothing more

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There ain't enough red hair dye in the world to give that beeyotch "arificial intelligence"!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Prewar70
And besides old model 70s, I like little boys, goats, sheep, and other animals.

I don't think I'd said that... whistle

Hahahaha.

It's funny that the dimocrap just asked her if Trump should have had her back on this. She said yes.

Yeah, like Jim Jordan had just showed she didnt have his back.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/15/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
That she will start crying, slobbering, blubbering, like a snot nosed kid, and start talking in that whiny "hurt little girl" voice?

Just like Christine Ballsy Ford did at the Kavanaugh hearings?

I bet she does. Anyone?

Meano Trump! grin

That did not happen this morning...just the opposite...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. He had a chance to serve his country and passed with a doctor's note. We can find other people with conservative values that can bring our country together rather than divide it. Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

I've not seen anyone better standing in line for the job.
Had he not won, Clinton would be President.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by yukon254
I like Trump but they need to take his phone. His tweet during her testimony is going to give them more ammo...

Not really.
He had no expectations she would hear it while testifying.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you see her continuously nodding her head in agreement as Chitt for brains closed out the meeting with his lying ass accusations?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snyper
I like Trump but they need to take his phone. His tweet during her testimony is going to give them more ammo...

Not really.

I'm glad he did Tweet.

Perhaps they should have allowed for DUE PROCESS and the ability to defend himself, instead of secret basement meetings in the House chambers where no republicans are allowed in.

He should Tweet more than he has. Call them what they are... The Deep State Coup!

He should also publicly tell them to GFT.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not really.

It was noticed and commented on during and after the hearing in regards to "intimidation" or "witness tampering".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...anovitch-could-be-article-of-impeachment

Fox News host Bret Baier said Friday that President Trump's tweet criticizing former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was "adding an article of impeachment real-time."

"That was a turning point in this hearing so far," Baier said on Twitter of Trump's tweet.

"She was already a sympathetic witness & the President’s tweet ripping her allowed Schiff to point it out real time characterizing it as witness tampering or intimidation -adding an article of impeachment real-time," he added.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not a troll, I've been on this board a long time, and a conservative, and a Republican, and a God fearing, gun toting proud American. But, I cannot sit back and be complicit in this disaster of a presidency. He's a fool, a con man, a slick New York real estate developer that put his and his family's interests far above anything else. He had a chance to serve his country and passed with a doctor's note. We can find other people with conservative values that can bring our country together rather than divide it. Trump is a traitor to the US, it's disgusting.

Check your 401k, your tax deductions, your property value, value of American goods versus Imports, USA energy Independence, USA net exporter of energy, border integrity, unemployment gains across the board, winning the war on terrorism, ISIS defeat, American manufacturing, pride of ownership, technological advancement, our military rebuilt and restructured, etc.

You may have been on this board a while but that doesn't prove you know a damn thing about what's going on in this country.

You need a nap to clear the fog.

Then... WAKE THE PHUGK UP.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What do you suppose the purpose was of the smear campaign by Trump and associates, of Amassador Yovanovitch? Why not just remove her?

There's only hearsay evidence that even happened.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seems like a top notch public servant that knows her chit. YOu guys, on the other hand, have your heads so far in the sand and it's so obvious, that you've lost all ability to see the truth. I'm starting to wonder if the comments you make and discussions you start are a joke, and maybe I'm taking them seriously when I should just sit back and laugh.

Minnysoda!

Who woulda thunk it??

AOC Voter!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Squidge

Not really.

It was noticed and commented on during and after the hearing in regards to "intimidation" or "witness tampering".

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...anovitch-could-be-article-of-impeachment

Fox News host Bret Baier said Friday that President Trump's tweet criticizing former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was "adding an article of impeachment real-time."

"That was a turning point in this hearing so far," Baier said on Twitter of Trump's tweet.

"She was already a sympathetic witness & the President’s tweet ripping her allowed Schiff to point it out real time characterizing it as witness tampering or intimidation -adding an article of impeachment real-time," he added.

That doesn't change the fact that Trump had no reason to think she would hear about his Tweet while she was testifying. No one should be checking their phones during the proceedings.

It can't be "witness tampering" when the witness shouldn't have been able to hear it at all.

They are (supposed to be) there to find the truth

Last edited by Snyper; 11/15/19.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by deltakid
Just throwing out a question - If the good ambassador was so effective at fighting corruption in the Ukraine, why was the Board of Directors considered so corrupt, as a generally known quantity? What did she do about it?

She also made it sound so important to get them their javelins quickly. Under Obama she never acted interested in getting them any weapons.

What obama did to turn his back on Ukraine while Putin had his way with them, after the agreements we made with them when they gave up there nukes, was criminal. O let the Russians totally have their way with him for 8 years like Rahm in a Chicago bath house.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 11/15/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That doesn't change the fact that Trump had no reason to think she would hear about his Tweet while she was testifying. No one should be checking their phones during the proceedings.

It can't be "witness tampering" when the witness shouldn't have been able to hear it at all.

I doubt she follows Trump on Twitter. Remember, she is politically neutral and eschews politics.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Trump's "expectation" doesn't change the fact that she did hear about it and was asked to respond to it during the hearing. Trump's tweet will be the big item from today's testimony and was likely ill advised.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ump-tweets-at-hearing-says-hes-trying-to

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch responded in real time to tweets from President Trump denigrating her as she testified in a House impeachment hearing, stating that they were meant to intimidate her.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) offered Yovanovitch the chance to respond to Trump after he paused her dramatic testimony to read Trump's tweet.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rosco1
What do you suppose the purpose was of the smear campaign by Trump and associates, of Amassador Yovanovitch? Why not just remove her?

Because it’s Trump.

Why does this keep surprising people? I’m glad we have a President that doesn’t sit at a podium and spew feel good BS when all he really wants to do STAB US IN THE BACK AS ZERO DID.
FXT

Telling the truth pisses lying dimocraps and rino "conservatives" like preww2 off. Zero was such a nice, well spoken lying traitor. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge

Trump's "expectation" doesn't change the fact that she did hear about it and was asked to respond to it during the hearing. Trump's tweet will be the big item from today's testimony and was likely ill advised.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ump-tweets-at-hearing-says-hes-trying-to

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch responded in real time to tweets from President Trump denigrating her as she testified in a House impeachment hearing, stating that they were meant to intimidate her.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) offered Yovanovitch the chance to respond to Trump after he paused her dramatic testimony to read Trump's tweet.

Trumps tweets are the only way he has to fight back against the lies about him.... this is why and how he got elected...

This is what fighting back looks like...... suck it up buttercup...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Seems like a top notch public servant that knows her chit. YOu guys, on the other hand, have your heads so far in the sand and it's so obvious, that you've lost all ability to see the truth. I'm starting to wonder if the comments you make and discussions you start are a joke, and maybe I'm taking them seriously when I should just sit back and laugh.

Minnysoda!

Who woulda thunk it??

AOC Voter!

Pssssst
AOC is NY not MN

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Top notch public servant my ass. She had one job and effed it up. POTUS sets foreign policy. The state department carries it out. That is their job period. If you can't get on board with the boss, then resign. Buh bye. If she wants to set policy, make the case to the people and get elected president. Otherwise, shut the hell up and do your damn job.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1minute, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 22250rem, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,233
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.