Home
you run for political office....if you can hold down a real world job...

two perfect examples....

Bernie Sanders and Adam Shiff.....

both of them couldn't make it in the real world....

but have run for political office, spout Communist Leftist ideology...

and now one is running a committee to try to impeach a President with only fabricated 'evidence'..
and the other is trying to run for President of the United States for the second time, with leftist crazy ideology, that has never worked anywhere on the planet...

but one other important thing, especially if you are Jewish.... now they have plenty of money and are spouting how our society need to take away the money all rich people have made in their lives.... the ones that are not part of the political leftist elite like they are....

sound like the Soviet Union? it is....
Good thing their are no Christian leftists trying to impeach Trump or running for office otherwise we'd really be in trouble.
Lying is frowned on by employers....except U.S. govt.
Never new Pelosi, Tlaib, Swalwell, Cortez and Omar were Jewish. Your assessment is quite flawed. If anything look how many are from California.
Everything about seafire is flawed.
work
Originally Posted by Seafire
you run for political office....if you can hold down a real world job...

two perfect examples....

Bernie Sanders and Adam Shiff.....

both of them couldn't make it in the real world....

but have run for political office, spout Communist Leftist ideology...

and now one is running a committee to try to impeach a President with only fabricated 'evidence'..
and the other is trying to run for President of the United States for the second time, with leftist crazy ideology, that has never worked anywhere on the planet...

but one other important thing, especially if you are Jewish.... now they have plenty of money and are spouting how our society need to take away the money all rich people have made in their lives.... the ones that are not part of the political leftist elite like they are....

sound like the Soviet Union? it is....
Sounds like a hard life!
Originally Posted by IMR4350
Good thing their are no Christian leftists trying to impeach Trump or running for office otherwise we'd really be in trouble.

Didn’t rainman say, The joos, it’s definitely the joos?
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Never new Pelosi, Tlaib, Swalwell, Cortez and Omar were Jewish.

Cortez is.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...-my-family-were-sephardic-jews-1.6727455

Ocasio-Cortez reveals her Jewish heritage: 'I knew it! I sensed it!'

"The progressive Democrat said that generations ago her family consisted of Sephardic Jews."

[Linked Image from neonnettle.com]

[Linked Image from rushlimbaugh.com]

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]
Originally Posted by Calvin

Yup.

Bringing a person’s race/religion into it is lowlife...
She claims this heritage, how convenient 5 generations removed (has no real idea). Family and her were and are practicing Catholics, not Jewish, just as most Puerto Ricans are.

Calvin you couldn't hold Seafire's jock!
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Now that's funny, Calvin is as good as they get...
Regrettably, there is plenty of leftist rot to go around.
a real job requires income taxes to be paid?
Does the OP know that religion has zero to do with his babble?

Originally Posted by GregW

Now that's funny, Calvin is as good as they get...

So is Seafire. Greg.
Never new Pelosi, Tlaib, Swalwell, Cortez and Omar were Jewish. Your assessment is quite flawed. If anything look how many are from California.

Wasn't pointing out the entire Trump IMpeachment team for the democRATs were Jewish...

I was pointing out that these two are a pair of losers...

yet they can obtain job security, spouting leftist ideology to clue millennials, and having a government job...
and then look at the money they've made from lobbyists... while they tell the rest of the public that lobbyists etc are bad..
they've made themselves into millionaires... but tell the public millionaires are bad...

but yeah Pelosi is Jewish.... her husband is Italian, hence the last name..
but she wasn't part of the point...

Does the poster above know that Seafire is part Jewish also... so most of you critics are missing the point in your zeal to criticize the O.P.... maybe there is a reading comprehension problem going on with some of the critics of the O.P.

if any religious point is to be made... these two clowns are the types that give Jewish people a bad name...

They are still a pair of losers, yet can find job security in leftist politics...

think about the fact, on top of becoming what they criticize to the public, once out of office, look at the same benefits they are going to be getting for the rest of their natural lives....

Does the poster above know that Seafire is part Jewish also...

how is one part Jewish?...can a person also be part christian?

IIRC, to be considered Jewish ,conservative jews require ones mother to be jewish or go through a halakhic conversion process?

The OP’s whole subject title is F’d up: “if you can’t hold a real job in society and you’re Jewish”. How about “if you can’t hold a real job in society and you’re a politician” would be better suited.

Seafire- BTW Pelosi is not Jewish by birth at all her father’s name is D’Alesandro and his father was born in Abruzzo, Italy (Roman Catholic). He was however very instrumental in bucking FDR is support of saving European Jews from the wrath of Hitler. Something FDR ignored for several years prior to entering WWII.
chit like this cracks me up.
I couldn't hold a real job in society, so I became a lawyer.
Originally Posted by Starman

Does the poster above know that Seafire is part Jewish also...

how is one part Jewish?...can a person also be part christian?

IIRC, to be considered Jewish ,conservative jews require ones mother to be jewish or go through a halakhic conversion process?

That is correct, and real Jews frown on conversion. The "reform" branch is much like those who believe in a "living and breathing" Constitution, where anything goes as long as it comports with the desired agenda. But if you're talking about conservative/orthodox Judaism, you'll be told to not convert and only if you are very persistent, and do a lot of religious study to prove your chops, will you be allowed to convert. While Islam is all about converting others (including by force), Judaism is the opposite.
Originally Posted by Brad

Yup.

Pattern group recognition brother.

It is not THAT hard...
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by IMR4350

Didn’t rainman say, The joos, it’s definitely the joos?

except for Wapner, he's on at six.....
I think someone’s head gasket is screwed on a bit tight...

laugh

If there was a dumb statement of the year award in 24hr campfire. This may win it.

Does the poster above know that Seafire is part Jewish also... so most of you critics are missing the point in your zeal to criticize the O.P.... maybe there is a reading comprehension problem going on with some of the critics of the O.P.

if any religious point is to be made... these two clowns are the types that give Jewish people a bad name...

They are still a pair of losers, yet can find job security in leftist politics...

think about the fact, on top of becoming what they criticize to the public, once out of office, look at the same benefits they are going to be getting for the rest of their natural lives....

You’re not “part Jewish”. You either are or aren’t.
Love how Bernie's wife explains the cash.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/bernie-sanders-house-home-photos/
chit im' just a half Scot half Indian mescan that likes beer... need a yard mowed...
so if Mom was born Jewish, I can't be part Jewish? because I attend Catholic Church service instead?

Got it!

I'm "flawed" according to some fisherman from Nowhere Alaska... got it..
I've had the guy on ignore for 12 years so I never know what he posts unless someone quotes him...
That's how important his two cents is to me...

This OP was a response to Jeff O's post about Trump being a loser and needed to basically be killed..
guess every one missed that one....Got it...

and then I've put up with listening to Adam Shiff's little schitt show all day, as my wife seemed to feel the need to watch it..
but that pissing me off, and knowing he's a failed screen writer before becoming a politician...so to the politically correct, that must be wrong.... Got It...

Did I miss anything else???
so if Mom was born Jewish, I can't be part Jewish? because I attend Catholic Church service instead?

Got it!

I've had the guy on ignore for 12 years so I never know what he posts unless someone quotes him...

This OP was a response to Jeff O's post about Trump being a loser and needed to basically be killed..

and then I've put up with listening to Adam Shiff's little schitt show all day, as my wife seemed to feel the need to watch it..
but that pissing me off, and knowing he's a failed screen writer before becoming a politician...so to the politically correct, that must be wrong.... Got It...

You sound like your pussy hurts.

[/quote]

[/quote]

So one isn't part German, or Swedish, or English, or Irish, or Scottish either?

or you just can't be part Jewish?

Being the expert, enlighten me.....

or are you making that assumption, strictly because it was something I posted.. and you love to criticize anything I post when you get the opportunity?
Remsen can fact-check me here, but I believe being a Jew is a religion, not a nationality. So, one cannot be "part jew".

Got it!

You sound like your pussy hurts.

Got it stuck in the toilet seat. smile
Remsen can fact-check me here, but I believe being a Jew is a religion, not a nationality. So, one cannot be "part jew".

Maybe not. But then, if you're part Joo...
Ask a mohel.
Seafire

Did you send the same threatening PM to everyone who didn't agree with you, or am I the only one?
Threatening? it wasn't a threat, it was an invitation....

There is a big difference in disagreeing with someone...
and "Does your pussy hurt?"

plenty of folks here disagree with each other on here, but there are certain small group people that just feel free to not miss an opportunity to start throwing slander and insults...

feel free to stop by, we can discuss it...open invitation...

that way you don't have to hide behind your keyboard in Nowhere Alaska...
LOL.
LOL.

self reflection on what you saw in the mirror?

I can see that...

You can be either. Others have already detailed the conversion process in becoming a Jew as far as religion. Anybody who is a physical descendant of Abraham is some part "Jewish" unless you discount Judaism by birth. Israel is a nation but it is also referred to as a people. ie the descendants of Abraham. Lots of people are "part Jew" and don't even know it.

As to their religion...I have no idea. Being a Christian isn't predicated on what anybody else says or thinks other than God Himself and you, the adherent. Maybe the Jews have a say in who is and who isn't.
FWIW Seafire is okay in my book.

what if you only half way believe ……..bob
Originally Posted by stxhunter
chit like this cracks me up.

pure comedy gold...….bob

It's the State of California against America. I'm really beginning to dislike them fuggin hippies.

kwg

Pelosi's from Baltimore and brought her mindset here.

Just sayin'

Quit using logic!

I remember a Jew who became a Christian. HIs dad told him, "You can be an atheist and a Jew. You can be a Hindu and a Jew. You can be a Republican and be a Jew, but you cannot be Christian and a Jew. Get out of my house!"

Actually, it's both. Pretty unique
You race, and you have faith. They can be mixed.
chit im' just a half Scot half Indian mescan that likes beer... need a yard mowed...

Will you do it for beer?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Will you do it for beer?

That's a pretty big yard you got, Jim. Might take 2..
This silly discussion reminds me of the kid who had a Jew father and a black mother. He was terribly confused about his heritage. He asked his father how to tell if he was more jew, or more black. "Why do you ask, son?" "Well, a kid down the block wants to sell me his bicycle for $20.00, and I don't know whether to offer him $9.95- - - - - -or steal it!"

LOL!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Will you do it for beer?

That's a pretty big yard you got, Jim. Might take 2..

I got two cases of Old Mill that I have been saving for a special occasion.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
This silly discussion reminds me of the kid who had a Jew father and a black mother. He was terribly confused about his heritage. He asked his father how to tell if he was more jew, or more black. "Why do you ask, son?" "Well, a kid down the block wants to sell me his bicycle for $20.00, and I don't know whether to offer him $9.95- - - - - -or steal it!"

LOL!

Good one !

I've never understood the "part Jewish" thing. You can have Jewish ancestry that is mixed with other ancestries, but if you're talking about your religion, then you either are a Jew or you're not. I guess you can pretend that you have more than one religion, but every religion that I'm aware of pretty much requires you to adhere to the tenets of the faith completely.

There is also a Jewish race, those who are descended from the people of Israel, but that's a racial thing, not a religious thing. In that sense, you can certainly by part Jewish, but it would be similar to a person who has a German father and a Nigerian mother saying that they are part African. In other words, Jews are a nation, Judaism is a religion, and you can be one, or the other, or both. I know Jews who practice Christianity, and that doesn't make them any less a member of the Jewish race.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You can be either. Others have already detailed the conversion process in becoming a Jew as far as religion. Anybody who is a physical descendant of Abraham is some part "Jewish" unless you discount Judaism by birth. Israel is a nation but it is also referred to as a people. ie the descendants of Abraham. Lots of people are "part Jew" and don't even know it.

As to their religion...I have no idea. Being a Christian isn't predicated on what anybody else says or thinks other than God Himself and you, the adherent. Maybe the Jews have a say in who is and who isn't.

Are there non-Jews in Israel?
Originally Posted by Remsen

I've never understood the "part Jewish" thing. You can have Jewish ancestry that is mixed with other ancestries, but if you're talking about your religion, then you either are a Jew or you're not. I guess you can pretend that you have more than one religion, but every religion that I'm aware of pretty much requires you to adhere to the tenets of the faith completely.

There is also a Jewish race, those who are descended from the people of Israel, but that's a racial thing, not a religious thing. In that sense, you can certainly by part Jewish, but it would be similar to a person who has a German father and a Nigerian mother saying that they are part African. In other words, Jews are a nation, Judaism is a religion, and you can be one, or the other, or both. I know Jews who practice Christianity, and that doesn't make them any less a member of the Jewish race.

Thanks for fact checking.

Wasn't pointing out the entire Trump IMpeachment team for the democRATs were Jewish...

I was pointing out that these two are a pair of losers...

yet they can obtain job security, spouting leftist ideology to clue millennials, and having a government job...
and then look at the money they've made from lobbyists... while they tell the rest of the public that lobbyists etc are bad..
they've made themselves into millionaires... but tell the public millionaires are bad...

but yeah Pelosi is Jewish.... her husband is Italian, hence the last name..
but she wasn't part of the point...

You're a dope. Pelosi's father was Tommy Delasandro, a big shot Italian in Baltimore. You're also an ignorant bigot.

Actually, I've read that there are more Palestinians in Israel than Jewish people...from several sources, but that needs a fact check from a reliable source...fact check before posting states 21% and most are Muslims... interesting read & site: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-status-of-arabs-in-israel

I do know there are more Jewish people in NY State than in Israel....

Israel and Mexico are the two countries I think that allow you to have citizenship of their country and another one...
I've had acquaintances, who were American Jews, yet they went and got Israeli citizenship.
without living in Israel...
Almost every country except the US allows dual citizenship. Including Canada.

American Jews are automatically granted Israeli citizenship. However, they have to do two years in the military. Most resign their Israeli citizenship at that point but I know some who have gone and done it for two years and then come back here.
The Schiffs have been radical money-men from wayback. Jacob Schiff, investment banker, personally paid for Trotsky to go back to Russia and provided great financial support to the Bolsheviks.

Adam Schiff's current shenanigans ought not be any surprise.

Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Brad

Yup.

Pattern group recognition brother.

It is not THAT hard...

Pattern recognition, believing one's own eyes, and adding 2+ 2 to make 4 have now all been ruled Hate Crimes, pleb. And don;t you forget it!

Much truth in that. Prominent evil sociopaths care not who gets hurt, not even their own people.

Originally Posted by tzone

Ashkenazi jews are "part jewish." About 53% jewish and 47% various german blood lines. Toss in the 25% of Israel that is arab, I bet Israel is less than 50% jewish by blood, even considering the sephardic and mizrahi jews.

There are also converts who are 0% jewish blood.

Given the intermarriage rates of secular & reform jews, I bet that there are more "part jews" in the USA than what folk would consider "full jews."

In any case, "jewish" can refer to either/or religion or ethnicity. Scores of books have been written on that intersection.

On that "descendants of Abraham" part...

That encompasses more than what we nowadays consider jews, if you take your Bible seriously. Lotsa "-ites" peoples from back in the day as well as (drumroll please) bedouin arabs. Yes, arab palestinians, Saudis, etc.

History is much more interesting if you don't follow one group's Narrative and slurp the Kool-Aid.

[/quote]

So one isn't part German, or Swedish, or English, or Irish, or Scottish either?

or you just can't be part Jewish?

Being the expert, enlighten me.....

or are you making that assumption, strictly because it was something I posted.. and you love to criticize anything I post when you get the opportunity?
[/quote]

No. Being Jewish is something you choose to do. Same as being Cathloic. Your religion can be Jewish. Not Swedish, German, or Irish. If both of your parents are Catholic, you can still be Jewish. If your parents are German, you can't decided to be Swedish part time.

We have a winner.
Seafire

Did you send the same threatening PM to everyone who didn't agree with you, or am I the only one?

Lemme guess. Also removed himself from the topic so you couldn't respond. laugh
Seafire

Lemme guess. Also removed himself from the topic so you couldn't respond. laugh

No. We exchanged a few PMs and have reached an accord.

No. Being Jewish is something you choose to do. Same as being Cathloic. Your religion can be Jewish. Not Swedish, German, or Irish. If both of your parents are Catholic, you can still be Jewish. If your parents are German, you can't decided to be Swedish part time.

So if you're descended directly from Abraham and live in Israel, but choose to be a Christian, you're no longer a Jew?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Almost every country except the US allows dual citizenship. .

Not sure where you got that from. Re the us that is.
Back to the OP's question. I'd go gefilte-fishing.
Originally Posted by joken2

Ocasio-Cortez reveals her Jewish heritage: 'I knew it! I sensed it!'

"The progressive Democrat said that generations ago her family consisted of Sephardic Jews."

[Linked Image from neonnettle.com]

[Linked Image from rushlimbaugh.com]

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

Just look at them...............

The Crazy runs deep with them!!!

So if you're descended directly from Abraham and live in Israel, but choose to be a Christian, you're no longer a Jew?

Ishmael and thereby Mohammad are descendants of Abraham...... If they lived in Israel would THEY be Jew!?!?!?!?!

Actually, I've read that there are more Palestinians in Israel than Jewish people...from several sources, but that needs a fact check from a reliable source...fact check before posting states 21% and most are Muslims... interesting read & site: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-status-of-arabs-in-israel

Israel and Mexico are the two countries I think that allow you to have citizenship of their country and another one...
I've had acquaintances, who were American Jews, yet they went and got Israeli citizenship.

I don't think there are more Palestinian Arabs in Israel (current borders) than Palestinian Jews, but again, it is a matter of how you use a term. The term "Palestinian" is now used to mean only Palestinian Arabs, but before 1948 it was also the term used for Jews who lived in the land. But if we're talking about Israel under internationally recognized borders, it's a majority Jewish country.

I claimed Israeli citizenship when I joined the military back in the 1980s, and at that time you definitely had to be in Israel, pay taxes there, have an address there, etc. to get citizenship (though, as a Jew, you also would have the absolute right to claim citizenship, so long as you did physically reside, pay taxes, etc. there...i.e., there was no need to do anything other than show up, prove that you're Jewish and then ask for citizenship). But as far as I know, you can't become a citizen without actually moving to the land.
Originally Posted by muffin

Ishmael and thereby Mohammad are descendants of Abraham...... If they lived in Israel would THEY be Jew!?!?!?!?!

Half-Jewish, ethnically.

I don't think there are more Palestinian Arabs in Israel (current borders) than Palestinian Jews, but again, it is a matter of how you use a term. The term "Palestinian" is now used to mean only Palestinian Arabs, but before 1948 it was also the term used for Jews who lived in the land. But if we're talking about Israel under internationally recognized borders, it's a majority Jewish country.

I claimed Israeli citizenship when I joined the military back in the 1980s, and at that time you definitely had to be in Israel, pay taxes there, have an address there, etc. to get citizenship (though, as a Jew, you also would have the absolute right to claim citizenship, so long as you did physically reside, pay taxes, etc. there...i.e., there was no need to do anything other than show up, prove that you're Jewish and then ask for citizenship). But as far as I know, you can't become a citizen without actually moving to the land.

Sounds complicated .
Well, to tell a family secret.....my Grandmother was Dutch.
think it might havs something go do with a hooded pecker
Well, to tell a family secret.....my Grandmother was Dutch.

Do you know how copper wire was invented? Two Dutchmen pulling on a penny......
All it takes to become a jew is to disagree w/certain CF members. Not flaunting a label is anathema to some, so they will assign you one. Great topic SF.

mike r

The term "Palestinian" is now used to mean only Palestinian Arabs, but before 1948 it was also the term used for Jews who lived in the land.
But if we're talking about Israel under internationally recognized borders, it's a majority Jewish country.

and those 'Palestinian Jews' that lived in the British mandate then became refered to as 'Israeli Jews'
with the establishment of Israel, 1948. ( ie; they became Israeli citizens)

Some old family friends that were not born in Israel or the Middle East, but rather places like Calcutta,
were Jews in faith/family line, but some also expressed a level of personal loyalty to the new state of Israel.

We as a Roman Catholic family were asked to attend the Hebrew burials of their family members
of which we did a number.

Never met a Jew that I know of, but we don't usually open conversation about personal business around here.
Guess I would go door to door collecting lint from everyone's dryers.
i know guys making several thousand a week cutting grass.
i know guys making several thousand a week cutting grass.

Lawns,

or the other grass?

mike r
From the "You Can't Make This Shinola Up" file...

The Jewish Daily Forward
The Jews Of The Impeachment Showdown: A Visual Guide

https://forward.com/news/national/434664/impeachment-trump-democrats-jewish/

To sum up, 'Everybody is either Jewish or Jew-adjacent, and the Republican party even more so.'

Now, we don’t present the following flow chart as evidence that there is some deep, dark Jewish secret at the center of the impeachment inquiry. So far, impeachment has (thankfully) little, if anything, to do with Israel, and the Jews at its center aren’t there because of their ties to major Jewish organizations.

Still, as in many political scandals of America’s recent history, now that Jews have successfully accessed the once-WASPy upper echelons of the federal government, we can say with certainty: “Where there’s smoke, there’s lox."

“Where there’s smoke, there’s lox."

The usual Israel-cucks(1) and Judeo-Cucks(1) response to something like the last sentence would be along the lines of "Go back to Stormfront!!!"

Which is funny, since I have never been to Stormfront, but have been to Jewish Daily Forward many times. In addition to the "Hitler or Herzl?" game(2), another game has become mildly amusing: "(Storm)Front or (JD)Forward?" where the challenge is to determine if the quote is form Stormfront or JDF. If you ever play that game with me, here's a hint: I have never been to Stormfront, so the answer is "Forward."

FTR, I love a fresh bagel with cream cheese & salmon. With onion & capers, too.

(1) Usually not Jewish, but Christians who take Scofield's and Hagin's heterodoxies as truth and slobber over Israel & suchlike in an unseemly manner.

(2) "Who wrote the following, Adolf Hitler (Austrian corporal) or Theodore Herzl (the spiritual father of the Jewish State)."
Originally Posted by jfruser

But can you discern chit from that shinola? Therein lies the crux.
Originally Posted by gunner500

That ain't so bad, at least your letting them keep the lint in their belly button......

i have you beat
my half sister was, part slovak, croatian, spanish, mescan, pima indian.
she didn't mow lawns.
I am three quarters Welsh and a quarter Eskimo.

In accordance to my heritage, I use horses or a worn out second hand John Deere to keep the lawn down.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by jfruser

But can you discern chit from that shinola? Therein lies the crux.

Heh.

My boots are shiny and smell like kiwi.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500

That ain't so bad, at least your letting them keep the lint in their belly button......

LOL, you bet buddy, I view jewry with the same disdain for any other cult, catholism and pentecostal to name but a few, I mean really, waiving some little smoking box around, finding some water and oil from somewhere and all of a sudden it's holy crazy, and pentecostal women on the floor kicking and screaming like someone has a hot 440V cable in their tail speaking some kind of bullsh-t 'in tongues' gibberish.

It's all straight BFS!
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Never met a Jew that I know of, but we don't usually open conversation about personal business around here.

I met one, one time.
"How old is the earth?" I asked a guy.
"Five thousand nine hundred and seventy-five years," he matter-of-factly told me.
"What!?" I queried.
"I'm a Jew. My calendar goes back to Adam," in informed.
© 24hourcampfire