Home
Posted By: RNF Antifa member screws up big time - 11/25/19
He messed with the wrong person.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/20...ssault-someone-doesnt-go-well-seriously/
Should have keep beating the Schiff out of him.
Yup and he got what he deserved.
Very nice. Good work. Roger posted this the other day, but it was worth another look. Brought a smile to my face.
I missed it the 1st time it was posted but I have been expecting it to happen. You harass enough people you are going to run into a redneck every so often.
Awesome!
The aggressor sets the rules of engagement. That asswhole got what he deserved...just not enough of it.
Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.
He missed a good opportunity for a curb stomp. The scumbag still has most of his teeth.
And the award for “best beat down of domestic terrorist” goes to:

White SUV guy
I said it many times. These people have just never had a good ass whoopin. Protected their whole lives from any responsibility for their actions. Ed k
Just Great!
SUV guy showed a lot of restraint. did not kick him and did not use terrorist's club against him/ tearing off his mask would have been AWESOME!
Cowardly little phuque should have gotten 10x the beating and his mask ripped off so he'd lose his anonymity.
Loved it!
LOL!
laugh he let him off light ; ]
Originally Posted by gunner500
laugh he let him off light ; ]

He sure did.
That was great!!!
Great video.
"NO FAIR!! "

B-WWWWAAaaaaaaaaaaa.... frown frown frown frown
I wouldn't be surprised if the SUV driver was arrested for battery.
Thank you so much for posting that. I knew stuff like this would occur the way those azzwipes behave. Been waiting to see one of 'em get what they all deserve.
I think this will start a lot more of them dumbb fuggers getting tht sh!h kicker out of them grin
He was who we thought he was . . . he let him off the hook!
'Bout time. One of us should have done that earlier.
I love happy endings.
Hahahaha!!!!
Think i caught the suv guy say girl or bro at the beginning of it.
Not really sure
Sure squeled like a girl getting pushed by the vehicle at 1st.
Anyways.....
Still dont matter if it was a chick.

Mask
Dora the explorer back pack
Pink colored clothing.
Getting an ass beating.

Priceless....
Lol!!!
I'd have floored it. Hope antifa fit under the axle.
How much of this s hit have you seen take place in the South? We rednecks not gonna put up with this BS!
I have never seen antifa in NE WI.Up here he might have been kneecapped.Farmers and loggers don`t take chit from anyone.
They dont play that chit here.
Groids however tend to show no fear of crime and consequences
If some idiot wants to dent my truck, reckon my truck has the right to dent em back.
Originally Posted by RNF

I only wish he had beat him better. Still put a big smile on my face.
Originally Posted by hookeye
If some idiot wants to dent my truck, reckon my truck has the right to dent em back.

I like that line of thinking!
Originally Posted by kid0917
SUV guy showed a lot of restraint. did not kick him and did not use terrorist's club against him/ tearing off his mask would have been AWESOME!

Yep, and if he's arrested, or sued, I hope his legal defense fund makes him a millionaire.
Originally Posted by Huntz
I have never seen antifa in NE WI.Up here he might have been kneecapped.Farmers and loggers don`t take chit from anyone.

LOL, may get Ed Gein'd up that way, I went up to Plainfield WI to pick up some farm equipment one year, bunch of big bearded corn fed hoss' walking around up there! grin
Saw this posted the other day............Just as funny today as it was then!
damn, that dude can throw a punch
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by hookeye

I like that line of thinking!

he could dent my truck with his face
Video blacked out now on my tablet.
Second time worked.
Needs to be a training video!
Originally Posted by KFWA
damn, that dude can throw a punch

Glass-jawed SJW...
They took it off line....NO NO NO Second time I got it GREAT BEAT DOWN grin
And the Academy Award goes to ......
Good thing that wasn't me in the SUV. I probably would have smashed that little prick's head into the concrete.
I’m glad the pos got his azz beat.
It's the little things in life that make you smile.
Anti fa have been attacking people leaving Trump rallies.
Originally Posted by RNF

Apparently nobody explained to him that free speech and right to protest are meant for countries outside of USA so that there is a way to change who runs those countries if members of leadership do not play by the rules. In USA use of free speech and protesting are obviously not necessary.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by RNF

Apparently nobody explained to him that free speech and right to protest are meant for countries outside of USA so that there is a way to change who runs those countries if members of leadership do not play by the rules. In USA use of free speech and protesting are obviously not necessary.

You really are a clueless čunt aren't you.
Wh-whud'he say? Laughing.
Originally Posted by RNF

Another persons right to free speech ends when it restricts my freedom of movement and damages my car.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by RNF

Another persons right to free speech ends when it restricts my freedom of movement and damages my car.

SEE...Paul gets it.
People in Portland have been getting sick and tired of this Antifa Crap....more and more of this is going on... but you won't see the media reporting it
due to the fact, that they want to bolster Antifa's existence... because lets face it.. they are ALL communists up in Potlandia, and SeaTTle also..

The cops have been sick of it for a long time, but the city council has a leash on them all the time, as does the mayor's office...
democRAT elitist.....

its not often filmed, but that stuff occurs more and more in the parts of Potland these clowns run loose...

to the tune, if they don't want to get hurt, they better pull that type of crap in numbers...

one on one, Antifa Snowflakes are toast....
He should have tried to dent the pavement with the Marxist puke's head.............but it was a start.
Great video to start the morning
He got KTFO ! haha...had a similar incident happen to me a long time ago when a idiot like in the video tried to block the road to a family cemetery, straight right to the chin changed his attitude rather quickly, score one for the white SUV guy !
Originally Posted by RNF

he has a right of free speech and everyone has the right of defending themselves and their property, so what do you not understand?
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RNF

You really are a clueless čunt aren't you.

He equates criminality with the exercise of the right to speak and/or assemble in protest.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by RNF

Bingo! Some are too stupid to understand this.
Nice, veddy nice
Originally Posted by RNF

Lot of difference in free speech and standing in the middle of the road and blocking people from going about their lives.
he could protest on the sidewalk, Slavek

he got his ass kicked and he deserved it

wtf does he hope to accomplish by protesting against a blue collar guy driving his truck to work?

f'ing morons, all of them
I find this a much more reasonable way to communicate with these bozos, need more of it
Lol. That fella didn’t want to get back up.
I think that we need to see more of this; of course the driver had only one of those guys to deal with and that makes a huge difference. So much of the time they swarm.

Wish he would have torn the mask off but the beat down was righteous.
It isn’t even my bday

But what a gift. Thank you.
Originally Posted by RNF

You are one serious dumb phugg aren't you? Free speech and protest don't grant blanket immunity for whatever else you want to do.
Btw think the suv driver showed amazing restraint

After the antifa guy hit his car with that club ( b-ball bat, 2x4, I couldn’t tell ) and he pummeled him he threw the club away.

He’s a cooler head than me, I’m afraid I might have been tempted to play a lil tee ball when the antifa guy sat up
Originally Posted by RNF

Certainly you jest. No one can be that stupid. When someone interferes with my rights then I will happily interfere with theirs.

Jim
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Btw think the suv driver showed amazing restraint

After the antifa guy hit his car with that club ( b-ball bat, 2x4, I couldn’t tell ) and he pummeled him he threw the club away.

He’s a cooler head than me, I’m afraid I might have been tempted to play a lil tee ball when the antifa guy sat up

And I would have applauded it. Sad that folks getting a well earned ass-kicking can cause the justice-deliverer to find himself in legal trouble in the US. We'd have a lot more self-control on the part of the left if folks were more free to give them what they deserve on the spot.
Damn, now I got to clean coffee of my phone from laughing so hard. Damned inconvenient when reality kicks your ass, isn't it?
Does he have a defense fund yet? I'd like to contribute.
I'd bet if it was seen by a Portland Cop or Cops.... they'd have just driven on by...

City council wants them to stand down and not arrest Antifa people when they are involved in an altercation...

that one was involved in an altercation....

city council doesn't specify if the Antifa people are attacking someone or not...
Random nut punch was hilarious
Video blacks out on my tablet, all I get is audio! I must need Twitter or Facebook to watch. I'll look else where!
Originally Posted by papalondog
Should have keep beating the Schiff out of him.

That's what I thought, but that could also have gotten him jailed. Seems like lots of metro popo's are antifa friendly.
Originally Posted by Seafire
I'd bet if it was seen by a Portland Cop or Cops.... they'd have just driven on by...

City council wants them to stand down and not arrest Antifa people when they are involved in an altercation...

that one was involved in an altercation....

city council doesn't specify if the Antifa people are attacking someone or not...

Time for a city counsel hanging.
Yeah, they get you with the "you kept whipping his ass after the threat was over" stuff.
what is scary about this is that the Antifa thug just learned he cannot go toe to toe and win. I hope this incident doesnt turn him into something worse. But for this day at least, we can enjoy that video!
© 24hourcampfire